Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sissy/Bitch's life

Status
Not open for further replies.

☢Utsuho☢

What does the note say for you?
Based on this image
A second image that somewhat the same with some more stuff to it

I going to move this plot here so that I can add punishments, owners, bitches, sissy, and more. Also, if you like to to play as a Sissy/bitch please pm me with the title 'Sissy/Bitch's show' and for those who want to play an owner pm with the title 'Owning a Sissy/Bitch'.

1. Anime pictures only. Sorry, if you like to use pictures of real people, it just kind of creeps me out.
2. If I say no it means no, not ask me again and try to break me into saying yes. That will just piss me off and not talk to you at all.
3. I will do by threads and PMs, but don't ask about any type of IMs or anything that is outside of this site.
4. Please use little to no one liners.
5. Have some basic grammar.
6. Please pm to me about request and plot. It fine if you post in here.
7. DO NOT QUOTE THIS FIRST POST! I'm fine if you quote some of the plots I made up, but IT FUCKING IDIOTIC TO QUOTE THIS POST ON MY THREAD OR IN A PM SENT TO ME!

I may add more rules later.

Also, you need to pm this skeleton so I know what you want

Utsuho Character - (The character you want me to play as.)
My Character - (Sissy, bitch, or owner.)
Punishments -
Credits gained -
Credits used on -
Credits used -
Character bio -
Character appears -
Kinks -
Turn offs -

Now for the extras stuff that the credits can be used on. (Note most of the stuff can still be used, but for the bitches' there will be some stuff they can not have)

Sun tanning bed - (10 credits) [Hygiene] For those who like to keep their skin a nice darker color. There will be a camera inside to keep an eye on any naughty thing you might be doing in there.

Bunny Suit - (9 credits) [Clothing] Who doesn't like a cute little thing in a bunny suit. Come with cuffs, high heel shoes, double sided tape/paste, bunny ears, and several types of pantyhoses.

Random Cosplay - (8 credits) [Clothing] You are given one set of clothing to wear for the day, these clothing are cosplay outfit. The costumes can be anything from Goku's gi to something revealing like transformed outfit of senketsu.

Slutty clothing - (4 credits) [Clothing] All the clothes you can have, but your chest, ass, and crotch will always be exposed for everyone to see. Clothing that have holes for those areas or clothing that are see-through.

Body paint - (2 credits) [Clothing] Every morning an artist of a gender of your chose will come over and paint your clothes on your body. The paint can be washed off, also you won't have anything to cover your crotch and nipples.

Closet can not be selected for a Bitch.

Punishments

Milk Party - (+10 credits for Sissy/ +5 credits for Bitches') [Sissy/Bitch's] You now have D-cup size breasts if you had any size under D-cup or one cup size larger if you had a D-cup or larger. Also, you are now lactating and will be milked every morning for a glass of milk and you must drink the glass of milk.

Futa - (+10 credits) [Bitch's only] You have been given a functional penis. The owner gets to choose the size of the penis.

(More will be added later on)

the Sissy and the Bitches'

Name - Lilly
Race - lowly class demon
Gender - Female
Story - A low classed demon who was stripped of her powers and banished from the demon world. After a few days of hiding, she was found by one of the scouts for the new show offer her to be part of the new show. With no income and only having food that she found in the trash Lilly take the offer.

Name - Sam
Race - Human
Gender - Female
Story - After losing her job and not able to pay the rent for her apartment, Sam searches for a way to get cash fast. That when she came across to a number to be a contender for the new show.

Name - Okuu
Race - Human
Gender - Female
Story - The only reason she wants to be part of the new show because she thought the ad you look pretty. A very shelter girl. Enjoy assaulting those shameless breasts.

Name - Kate
Race - Human
Gender - Shemale
Story - Born into a underground sex slave ring and raised as a female. Once he turned 16 Kate had became the Boss personal slut, after six years the underground sex slave ring put to a close thanks to the police and were able to help most of the once slave gain a normal life, but Kate was unable to live a normal life with his only skills are being a slut. He try his best to earn money by whoring himself out to anyone. One of his customers tells him about the new show and it prize.

(More Sissy/Bitches' to come later on)

The Owers

Name - Mary
Gender - Female
Race - Human
Sissy or Bitch's - Sissy
Story - The only thing, she wants, is a cute living sex toy and will do everything in her power to break her sissy's mind that only wants is sex.
Credits - +25 credits

Name - Hina
Gender - Female/Futa
Race - Human
Sissy or Bitch's - both
Story - A lonely rich woman who became an owner to relieve her sexual needs. She has a bit of a sadistic side.
Credits - +15 credits

Name - Koa on the left and Kuma on the right.
Gender - Koa is a shemale and Kuma is female
Race - both are demons
Sissy or Bitch's - both
Story - Kuma was summoned into the human world in order to be an owner of the new show. She was able to bring in her twin brother to help her out with the contender.
Credits - +40 credits

Name - Rin
Gender - Female
Race - human
Sissy or Bitch's - both
Story - A girl who like to make machines for sexual stuff and loves seeing them being used. No matter where her test subject is at or what they are doing Rin will have something new for them to test.
Credits - +20 credits (Engineer Dominatrix characters)

Name - Atma
Gender - Female
Race - human
Sissy or Bitch's - both
Story - Once an Egyptian Queen who had vanished in her own time and has appeared in our time. She was picked by the producer of the show letting her stay with them, in time Atma was able to learn about the history and the technology that she missed. Now she became an owner for the show for the sole reason to have something close to a slave.
Credits - 15 credits

Name - Anna
Gender - Male/Trap
Race- Neko
Sissy or Bitch's - both
Story - A catboy who became an owner on the show just to find the perfect partner. Though Anna is an owner, he more like another contestant joining his sissy/bitch and isn't really much of an owner.
Credits - 5 credits

(More owners to come)

Q & A

Q. Can I use the stuff in the image or is it only the stuff in your post?
A. You can use both. It would boring if you only use a few things I came up with.

Q. Are there any limits to the credits I can have?
A. Not really, but if you feel like there should be then I'm ok with it.

Q. Will the rp start before or during the Sissy/Bitch's life show starts?
A. Either is fine with me. If we start before the show starts, the opener should be around the time the sissy/bitch meet with the manager of the show. For the during the show, the opener should be the sissy/bitch waking up in their bed nude and being greeted by their owner(s).

Q. I don't really care for any of the characters you have, can you make a new character that more to my liking?
A. Sure, heck if you fill up to it you can make them for me and I'll put them up on the list. You'll be credited for those characters that you make up.

Q. Can I/you play (character's name here) from (TV show/anime/game/whatever name here)?
A. If I'm playing this character I need to know this character, feel that I can play this character right, and not want to stab this character with a rusty butter knife to death. As for you playing this character, I'm fine with whoever you play as so long it's not anyone that I want to galactic kick them to the Milky Way.

Q. How should I get my random credits?
A. Use a random number generator place to get your extra credits. It should be between 0 to 50

More to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom