Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Scandal (Graceful_Pain x JamesWeatherford)

What happened in school was still fresh in my mind. We had just been let out for the end of the day and as we were leaving the school cop cars began pulling up, everyone knew who they were here for of course. The same person they were always here for. Being the Sheriffs daughter I was always asked about the arrests they make but I don't tell, not only because I don't know but I've never been one to gossip.

I was sitting at home when my phone rang, it was a brief conversation between me and my father but it ended with him saying he had a surprise and to meet him at the diner so I got dress and headed down town. His patrol car was already here so I headed inside to find him sitting in a booth across from someone. As I got closer I realized my father was sitting across from the High Schools Bad Boy.

A grimace appeared on my face as I slid in beside my father, why wasn't this kid in jail? "Well Alex I got some good news." He said with a cheery smile but I didn't dare take my eyes off the older boy sitting across from me, partially because I was afraid he would try and take my car keys or something. "I managed to cut him a deal, and you're gonna help him get better." He said happily as if that was a good idea.

I had to blink a few times, waiting for one of them to say just kidding before I turned to look at my father who I was sure had gone crazy "..What?!" I nearly yelled "I am not going to help this....this....delinquent!" I snapped as I angrily pointed at him

James had just seen enough of all this. For years now he had been in this high school now and for years he had been hating this and was trying to get just some fun in theses high school years. He wasn't a study guy. Always out to party, smoking a cigarette between classes, he could not stand being more than two hours sitting down in a class.

On this day where the cops had to 'invade' the high school, well, James had... Fucked up. On this warm day of spring, James had to wake up early, as every day. But he just didn't wanted to. So he woke up a bit later. About three hours late. He lived alone since his parents were gone and, when he arrived at school, he got yelled at so hard that he went a bit crazy and hit the high school supervisor, and when everything was over, he was at the police office, in front of the Sherrif.

After a few hours, when they finally had a deal sealed, they were sitting there together, (the Sherrif and James) waiting for the sheriff's daughter to come.

As she finally arrived, James was slightly surprised he never had noticed her much more before. She was quite a beautiful blonde. Maybe it was because she is the Sherrif daughter and that he hated her and her father... In anyway, as soon as she talked to him or her father, he sighed and looked up at the selling.

(James : http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/18/article-2465757-18CEE33A00000578-58_634x856.jpg)

Me and my father had a silent little stare down for a moment before he shook his head "Alexandra James will be staying at our house for the rest of his year in highschool and you will be kind to him." He said firmly. My nose crinkled as I sat up straight then looked at James "I am not staying in the same house as him, no way, how do you know he's not going to.....ugh I don't know blow it up!" I growled.

My father simply looked appalled "Alexandra Grace apologize!" He growled but I wasn't listening. I stood up quickly and grabbed my keys "You should put him back where he belongs, in jail with the rest of the people who don't care." I say with narrowed eyes before turning and stalking out of the diner simply fuming with anger. How could my own father come to a big conclusion like that without asking me first?!

Back inside the diner he let out a heavy sigh and looked to James "I-I'm terribly sorry about that she's usually not like that." He said apologetically

James sighed all along as she talked. Even if she seemed that pretty, she was soooo annoying to him ! He looked down and closed his eyes for a minute and massaged his temples and sighed as he barely listened to her.

As her father apologized, he just sighed and shook his head. "Well... I guess... I don't give a..." He stopped there and said "I....I understand.... Well.." He stood up. "I guess we end the dinner here ?"

He let out a sigh and nodded his head "You already have the address so when you get all your things from the house come on over." He said before standing up and nodded briskly "I'll see you at the house." He said before leaving. Since no one had ordered anything no one had to pay. On his was back however he had to swing by the station to check in.

I on the other hand was already home and had changed into a tank top and booty shorts. Maybe my dad would change his mind and wouldn't let James stay here...that's what I was hoping.

He sighed and nodded again and stood up, shook the sheriff's hand and walked away.

[Two hours time skip]

The door bell rang and, when the door opened, James was there, two boxes in his arms and a cigarette in his mouth "I'm ready." He simply said

With my dad up in his study I was the one to open the door. I bit my tongue to refrain from sayin anything rude but didn't move "There is no smoking in this house." I say flatly while making I was standing in the way so he couldn't come in until he put it out.

"Well..." He says as he throws his cigarette in the flowers. "Now, may I come in ?" He says and smirks softly before adding "or should I call your dad so he can let me in "

My eyes follow the cigarette and I take a step forward and kick dirt over it to make sure nothing catches on fire before standing back and glaring at him. I move out of the way and cross my arms over my chest "your room is upstairs, first door on the right. Mine is across the hall so don't go in there." I say before turning and heading down the hall to the living room.

He smirks and nods softly before stepping in after her, looking down at her butt for a second then looking back up with a smile and heading upstairs to his room, opening the door and setting the boxes on his table.

He sighs and opens them before starting to unpack his stuff, one computer (laptop), clothes and a few frameworks with his parents' pictures.

As I settle back into the couch and wrap myself up In a warm throw pillow I couldn't help but think about James for just a split second. He was handsome sure but there was no way I would bother giving him my time of day. Just as my eyes began to drift close I opened them back up quickly realizing I had told him were my room was and I wasn't there. Of course I didn't trust him so I jumped to my feet and made my way upstairs and into my room in case he didn't listen and came in.

But no. No one was in her room. James was at the window, looking up at the sky, smoking a cigarette. Most of the smoke was going out but a part of it stayed in the house and the cigarette smell slowly made up to Alex's room and to her nose.

I was beyond relieved that he actually could listen to instructions. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in and as I left my room to go back downstairs I stopped, staring at his door as the bitter smell of smoke reached me. Well so much for following instructions I thought bitterly as I reached forward and opened up his door with my nose crinkled "I said no smoking!" I snap

As he knew she was somehow show up and annoy him for any reason, he was expecting her to come in his room, so he didn't startled. He sighed and threw his cigarette away and closed the window. His whole room smelled tobacco. "Yeah yeah..." He said and sat on his bed. "So, how are you ?" He asked, trying to be polite and make the conversation although his words sounded aggressive.

I reached over and turned on his fan to let the air circulate hoping it would get rid of the smell i hadnt expected him to actually try and talk to me so for a moment I just stood there staring at him before I finally responded "I'm...I'm fine." I mumble before leaning against the wall as curiousity got the better of me "What happened today, why did you get arrested this time?"

He sighed and looked around before saying "well, I'm surprised you hadnt heard before..." He layer down on his back and looked at her "I hit the supervisor ...". He sighed and closed his eyes before continuing. " I had enough of school... Of him... Of the teachers... If I had more time I would have ..." And he stopped there

Even though I didn't look that interested I was hanging onto every word he said. When his sentence drifted off into silence I moved from the wall and towards him "would have what?" I asked. He reminded me of a book that was so bad but interesting that you didn't want to stop reading no matter how hard you tried.

OCC : I'm really sorry I took so long to reply, IRL things happened, but I didn't loose interest in this RP, so I'm back !

He chuckled and shook his head before looking straight at her, directly into her eyes. "You don't want to know what I would have done with the supervisor if I had more time...". As he said that, his phone got a text message. James looked away from her eyes and looked down at his phone. " Crap, I have Athletism in 10 minutes, I need to go." He said and walked up to his closet to get some clothes.

His eyes locked onto mine and my body locked up, he had never looked me dead in the eye before and it was strange having him do it now. His words sent a chill down my back and when he looked away from me to his phone my body relaxed and I took a few steps away, back to the wall. I nodded my head and headed to the door "right well dinner will probably be done by the time you get back, if nothing's out the left overs are in the fridge." I informed him before leaving his room to go back downstairs.

James sighed and sat down right after she left the room and thought. 'Wow, she's such annoying when she is a smartass ! Although... She's kinda cute...' He then stood and just grabbed his sports clothes before heading out to the athletism.

Back
Top Bottom