Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Thread, New Cravings! (Futa x Futa, long term)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polymorph

Moon
Hey, hi, hello!

I'm Jen. It's been a long while, but I'm back and once again craving some nice Futa x Futa action.

Requirements:
I only RP through my private rooms on Chatzy!

At least a bit of regularity to our sessions, and ability to schedule well with someone from UTC+4 timezone. I've found that anywhere between the East Coast and up to Russia works fine for me.

I often get from people that I'm picky or strict with my partners, and in a sense, it's true - sometimes, the way my partner writes is just off-putting.
Be descriptive and detailed. I appreciate quality over quantity, but at least a single paragraph should be our default output, if not more.

~~~~~~~
Now that we got the boring stuff out of the way - kinks and cravings!

NOT Kinks:

I have next to no bounds when it comes to others' kinks, but I will NOT do Scat/Vore/Gore. I don't enjoy Furry/Anthros, so please refrain from that. Light BDSM is appreciated, but nothing extreme.
I like characters in at least semi-realistic boundaries. So please, no 8-inches-across members and exercise-ball-balls. Anything that belongs to the toilet is also on this list. And please, nothing connected to feet. That just freaks me out, sorry.

Cravings:
Looking for something.. human. I'm a bit tired of all the non-human thing I had going for a while, and want some plain flesh for a change. I'm not looking into extreme D/s relationships, either. I want a nice switch-up of rough fucking and casual, lighthearted sex. Switching between Dom and Sub, at times none to begin with - all in all, I want equal ground between the characters. Since I'm all for the Smut of it, a simple 'Lovers' scenario is sufficient for me.

Interested? Need more info? Got questions? Contact me via PM!

--Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom