Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden! (Jack Stalker and AndNich123)

Forbidden!

Michael Dominus had been wanting to fuck his employee George Knight's young daughter, Keira, for a long while now, ever since she had matured enough to make him stop thinking about his 'friendship' with her father and start thinking about her tight young holes. He had started to find almost any reason to come and visit his friends family home and now he found himself with ample opportunity to feast his eyes on Keira every day. Whether it was the chance to see her slipping into the pool behind their suburban house, the chance to see her wandering through the garden in some 'fuck me' dress or a more subtle chance to see her fleetingly at a window or slipping in or out of the bathroom half clothed, when he had reason to pop upstairs for some reason. The chances were there and, whenever the opportunity arose, he was going to be ready to take advantage of them. He'd already raped her a thousand times with his eyes, stripping away her clothes and thinking about how hot and tight her flesh would feel stretched around his cock... the need to ravage every single hole in her body and defile her young flesh was overwhelming. Finally he had engineered a reason to have George head out to a conference meeting early that Friday morning, along with his wife. It was the perfect getaway for them and a great opportunity for him, to be left to keep an eye on their little girl while they were away themselves. It was a task he had engineered through circumstance and, as his employee, George had little choice but to do a he was told. Dominus wondered if the man even knew his friend was waiting to fuck Keira or how she had been looking at him?

Truthfully he couldn't believe his luck. George would likely never forgive him if he actually ended up fucking his 'little girl', before he got the chance to use and abuse his own flesh and blood like all fathers wanted to. Dominus, however, had long since given up caring what his employee thought. George did as he was told in order keep his high paying job and his family in a manner to which they had become accustomed. He figured he could get George to do anything to keep that job, even turn a blind eye to his boss fucking his daughter to rags right under his nose. Michael was obsessed with the sight of Keira, the sound of her and the scent of her. His cock craved satisfaction and only her youthful frame would give him what he wanted, only her sweat, cum and moans of pleasure were going to be enough to slake the ungodly lust inside him, which had been building until he was now ready to tear at her clothes and defile her body the first chance he got. He didn't believe it was all one sided either, as Keira spent enough time in those 'fuck me' heels and 'rape me' dresses she wore that it couldn't simply be coincidence that she was dressed that way. Her dress was not simply for some boyfriend he hadn't seen or random whim, was it? She was teasing and enticing him, her own fathers boss, because at heart she was a cock hungry little whore who got off on powerful older men, wasn't she?

Dominus was huge, his massive cock was almost a foot long when fully erect and he had no doubt that, even if she was drenched and dripping from her weeping slit, he would need to force it into her when he finally fucked her. He could imagine having to stretch and pound at her tiny young frame, scratch at her flesh, pull at her hair and pin her down hard in order to get inside her. He knew that nothing would stop that now, the clock was ticking and he was going to have her no matter what. He smirked as he wondered how she would react to his being in the house so early with her parents gone for all of the day and most of the weekend? Soon he would find out. He had watched them leave and now he had parked up his limo in their driveway, leaving his driver to idly pass the time in the vehicle as he stepped out of it and approached the front door. He straightened his tie and adjusted his cufflinks, before reaching inside the jacket pocket of his expensive suit to take out the key he had been issued by her hapless and ignorant parents. Opening the door he slipped inside and headed upstairs, curious with anticipation as to how he would find her this morning. Would she be dressed for school? In the bathroom? Lounging about half dressed or perhaps still in bed. Did she even know her parents were gone? Would she guess why he was here and how he was going to be fucking her before breakfast?

He moved about with purpose, as if he owned the place, imagining what it would look like to be fucking her innocent looking flesh in various parts of the house. He intended to christen it with her screams and her girlish juices before moving on to have his way with her whenever and wherever the urges took him. The office building where he was president, his mansion of a home, in his limo driving somewhere or even as simple as place as up against the nearest wall when the pain of his hard cock became too much and he needed to drill it into her tight flesh to end its suffering. He did not call out, he wanted to surprise her, wherever she was, as he checked the rooms methodically, the look on his face a clear giveaway of his intent. He could have taken any woman he wanted, any employee, secretary, client, partner in his firm... but the tight young flesh of George Knights young slut of a daughter was what fuelled his mania. Every dinner, every party, every business lunch where she had been present or tagging along to see her 'uncle Dominus' had filled his thoughts with depravity and sin and now it was time to reward her efforts and his own twisted desires.

Finally. They're gone. Keira had known they were going away for the weekend all week, and she had looked forward to it. Making plans of her own, this weekend had promised to be filled with debachery her parents would most certainly not approve of. Then again, that was how she liked to spend most of her time. Her parents thought her to be some virtous, young flower, sweet and innocent. To a degree she was, but that was certainly by her choice.

Keira had dated, clearly. Someone with her looks was not expected by anyone to not do so. Her parents, though clueless and in the dark, were sure their daughter had only the best of intentions when she would leave with her current flavor of the week. Her hands and mouth had been around most of the cocks in the school, and she had gained quite the reputation for it; however Keira kept her virginity in tact playing the part of the tease only out to please the man who's legs she was currently between nestled at his feet. It wasn't that she was afraid. Nothing could be further from the truth. Keira simply wanted to perserve that for someone special. While the guys at school had their certain attributes that drew her in, none were great enough for her to spread her legs for. She was begining to think none such as that existed. Well. At least not closer to her own age.

She had seen her father's boss several times, and it was true that most of those encounters she pushed, flirted a bit too much. Stretching her body as she lounged by the pool knowing full well he was watching her, accidentally allowing the towel to slide from her shoulder as she passed down the hall to her bedroom after a hot shower as his prying eyes watched, holding him a little tight pressing her breasts to his chest for a hug hello when he was over, and telling her daddy she wanted to see where he worked just so she could lick her lips as she walked by his desk were all her little, tiny ploys that she hoped had massive effects on him. He was handsome of course, and she loved taunting him. Swaying her body before leaning across the kitchen counter as he sat at the dinning room table feasting his eyes on her ass. She knew. She always knew he was looking. What fun would it be if he wasn't? He would never touch her. She was safe in her bubble. Then again, there was a part of her that didn't want to be safe. It was in good fun, at least to her, but there were those tiny thoughts than burned into her mind. What if he did touch me? How would it feel? Would I want it? Would he ever do it?

This particular morning though no such thoughts were in her mind as she sat wrapped in nothing but her robe painting her toenails. Having made the choice that school was not option today, she was going to ditch and prepare for her weekend of freedom. A party tonight would promise a belly full of booze and cum. Tomorrow was going to be an entire day at the beach taking turns bobbing her head along several cocks that night at a bonfire. There was a secluded area under the pier, and she had already promised herself to more than one guy. All agreed as long as it was her mouth wrapped around their shafts, they didn't care who else was there. She was a perfect cumslut drinking down every drop, cleaning it from their bodies, and even using her own fingers to clean her face and suckle every bit of his sweet seed from them.

She had just finished when she thought she heard a slight sound. Had they come back? Did they forget something? Her mind in a panic as they would want to know why she wasn't ready for school yet. There was no way she would make it on time now. Her voice laced with her concern, she called out to them. "Mom? Dad? Did you guys forget something?" Looking around her room, she thought about jumping back into bed. At least she could pretend to be ill. Then again, if they forgot something, they'll probably just grab it and run. If they find me in bed, they might want to stay behind and take care of me. Then my plans are ruined. Biting her bottom lip, she waited on the edge of her seat, her nerves a ball of fear and panic. Keira could even hear her own breathing as she sat motionless. Why don't they answer, she thought. Are they in that much of a hurry? Good. They won't pay me any attention then. Maybe they didn't hear me. Maybe they think I'm already gone. The clock on her wall ticked sounding a thousand times louder. Every second nearly echoing in the room. Her eyes fixed on the door as she softly gripped the cushion of her seat. Come on, she thought. Mom? Dad? Say something. Let the door slam. Anything to let me know you're leaving again.

Dominus heard Keira call out, so she was still in her bedroom? Did that mean she was getting ready for a dash to school? He did not pause or delay, instead striding up the stairs and up to the door to her room, grasping the handle with purpose he didn't even knock, instead simply opening the door and letting it drift wide as he stepped into the door way and caught sight of her. She was dressed in nothing but a robe and as his flesh raping gaze trailed up her body, burning into her skin from her feet up to her face, he noted her painted nails and the look of guilt on her face. A smirk twisted his own lips as he paused in admiration of her, before he took hold of the edge of the door and stepped into the room, flicking the door shut behind him, waiting until it clicked into place and isolated him in her room, an invader come to take what was his at last. He slipped off his jacket, tossing it over a nearby chair and pausing to adjust his cufflinks when he was done, still not saying anything, just letting her know with his expression and his eyes that he was here to do more than feast his eyes upon her, more than to simply be a victim of her insufferable flirting. He was here to do as he wanted with her body. He could only imagine what she did with boys her own age, did she tell them to fuck her mouth and her ass to keep her sweet hole intact? Was she a dirty little whore who took all comers? He would find out soon enough.

"Yes, they apparently forgot to tell you that I would be looking after you this weekend Keira. They apparently forgot to tell you that I would be calling in to see how you were, to ensure that you got off to school and didn't do anything but wallow in innocence until they returned." he told her in a stern sounding and serious voice. He lifted his hand to glance at his watch." By the look of the time it appears as though you are going to be a little late for school today. Don't worry, I think we both know that you weren't going to be in early attendance today, well, not before lunch anyway. I'll take you along there when we're finished here, I want to see you in your uniform anyway, it's quite fetching on you." he growled as he took a step closer. The eye fucking he was giving her would have been impossible to miss, as was the huge bulge in his expensive pants, running down his thigh as his cock pulsed and throbbed at the nearness of her body. "I let myself in. Your parents have given me free access to everything in their home until I permit your father to return. That access includes you as well Keira." he let his lips curl in brief amusement as he stopped a few steps away from her, looming over her as he dominated the space between them. "We have a few things to discuss before we begin this morning." he continued, as though he had suddenly become one of her teachers, pausing to let his words sink in.

"Do you remember when you were by the pool last week? Stretching your lithe delicate limbs as you lay there, extending your legs, rotating your pelvis and allowing me to bear witness to almost every inch of your tight young body as you virtually writhed by the pool? Do you recall the time I caught you moving between bedroom and bathroom, your towel slipping to expose glistening flesh you had not yet fried, wet skin that called out to be touched, or licked or squeezed? Do you know the effect you had on me when your father brought you into work a while back? When it was impossible not to see how you licked your lips when you walked past my desk? Do you even know how fucking hard you make me each time you give me a welcoming or farewell hug? I think you do know Keira, you know all too well the effect you are having, but it's likely that you haven't been properly educated on the consequences of such cock teasing behaviour. The consequences are that your body belongs to me now, it's mine to abuse as I see fit. Mine to fuck, finger, tongue and defile with hot cum and searing hard flesh." he halted briefly, quickly reaching out with his left hand, sliding it along the side of her throat as his fingers moved to snake into her hair and fist there as he tugged back her head, forcing her to look up at him and into his eyes. He stared down at her, licking his lips as he did so.

"I bet you have the boys running about doing everything you want, don't you? That's finished now Keira. You see boys do as they're told, while you have the attention of a man now, and men don't do as they're told, they take what they want." he growled aggressively, lust and passion dominating his words as he reached down with his other hand to begin to slowly tear open the teeth of his zipper. The sound rent through the room below the bass tones of his voice. "You are a dirty minded, filthy little cock teasing slut and your teasing has come to an end. Now you are going to be my bitch until you are either fucked to death or I tire of your flesh, and believe me Keira, a girl like you isn't going to lose my attention any time soon." he informed her. "Now, three rules to be getting along with. One, you will call me Mr Dominus until I tell you otherwise. Two, whenever you have your mouth, fingers, cunt or ass wrapped about my cock you will be looking into my eyes. I want to see what’s going on in your head as I fucking wreck your holes and ruin you for anyone else who dares to come after me. Three, disobedience and hesitation bring punishment to your youthful flesh in any way I deem fit... just as I would punish anyone who refuses me." he growled more heatedly.

He drew her onto her feet with the handful of hair he had, his cock springing out as he finished drawing down the zipper of his pants. The thick shaft jutted up almost vertically and was almost a foot long, the girth wide enough to stretch to destruction any tight hole it was forced into. His cock head was glistening with pre cum and trails of it streaked and shone on the thick veins and pulsing flesh of his steel hard erection. "I've waited long enough you teasing little whore. Drop your robe and let me feast my eyes on your body. How your father has kept his hands off you all this time is a mystery to me, I would have been inside you at the first opportunity had you been my own flesh and blood." he idly mused. "Come along Miss Knight, do as you're told, you little slut. No more teasing your fathers boss, now the time has come for him to take what is his. No running, no escaping behind daddy... now you are going to get the fucking you deserve and the fucking I crave to deliver to your tight young fuck holes. Now strip so that I can see your tight body and tiny little tits, while you stroke me off... I want to hear exactly what you have been thinking about as you fist fuck my cock, I want to hear the sick little fantasies you've had about me, how you've thought about fucking me and having me drill open your impossibly tight cunt and ass each time you've paraded about in front of me like a slut." he hissed impatiently.

She heard the footsteps coming up the stairs and towards her room. A sense of panic ripped through her. They're coming! They'll know. Maybe I could convince them that I don't have to be there until later on. That sadly was a strong possibility. Her parents weren't the most in tune with much of anything outside of her father's job. Keeping that job, pleasing his boss, doing the best he could, it all seemed to consume her father and thus her mother. Keira was swept under the rug, and she liked it that way. Now it seemed that was not the case this morning of all mornings. Why did they have to pick today to actually pay attention to her?

The door opened quickly surprising her, but it wasn't her father behind it. She narrowed her eyes looking at him, her shock and confusion clear. What is Dominus doing here, she thought. There was something different about him. The warm, smiling man that she often teased didn't seem to be before her. It was his eyes really. She found herself drawn to them and feeling violated simply from his gaze. Though she was covered, Keira felt exposed and vulnerable. She clutched her robe tighter around her as he moved into the room. He spoke to her, and she noticed even his voice was different. There was no escaping his visual assualt. Had he been looking her at this way the entire time? No, she thought. His eyes had washed over her body before, but it always seemed in a loving manner. Admiration even. Not this. She coudln't quite put her finger on it at first, but slowly it sank in. The tone in his voice, the look in his eyes as he starred right into her, the bulge in his pants that she noticed. He was not only aroused. He was here to claim what induced this condition. All this time, all the times she had been around him, had she brought him to this point then?

He began to name off times, instances, and her amazement was clearly read on her face. Dominus had noticed, and it had aroused him. There was something hungry in how he described her. A pressing sense that could not be denied as his words seemed to surround her, gripping her. He had wanted her then, but something had held him back. I made him him? I'm making him hard right now. Such a wonderfully delicious realization. All this time she was certain this man, this grown man would never want her, and yet here he was. Here he was. She gazed at the floor still listening to him. Was she even certain she wanted this?
"Cock teasing?" The words were but a mere whisper, certainally not something he could even hear, and she never looked up at him in fact. I belong to him? Again she pulled her robe tighter around her body now. Fuck? He wants to fuck me? He really does? His touch sent shivers down her spine. It was unexpected, and she coudln't decide if she liked it, wanted it. Keira gasped, forced to look at him. There it was again. That hunger, his eyes nearly eating her alive now as the intensity had grown along with the steelly length in his pants.

It wasn't his words the caused her mouth to open. That sound, the tell tell sound of a zipper, his zipper, sliding down. This was going to happen. Whether she was sure or not, Dominus was going to do this. He literally had exactly where he wanted her. This was all happening so fast, and only in the back of her mind did she ever entertain the thoughts that he might want her and what it would be like to be ravished by him. She never thought it would happen, and even in her wildest dreams, she never fathomed it would be like this. The sweet, softer man she dreamed was nowhere in the room. Instead was this lustful man leering at her, devoruing her body with his gaze, his touch, and his voice. His voice that began to deal out the rules, so deep, so forceful, so in charge, could not stop the look of almost defiance that swept over her own demeanor. He's giving me rules, she thought with a smile.

Standing she kept her eyes to him. Her mind already formulating what she was going to say to him and how she was going to react. With his hand holding her head she couldn't look down, but she didn't need to to know his cock was free. She grinned hearing his orders really. They were not a request. Dominus was not the sort of man to request anything really in any capacity. "Well now, Mr. Dominus, what makes you think I've been thinking about you at all as I parade around in front of you? Maybe I was just being an innocent, young lady, and you're an old pervert taking it all in the wrong way. Now you're in my bedroom with your dick hanging out for all to see, and you want me to fist fuck you? You want my hand," she said bringing it up so he could see before lowering it again, "to wrap around your member? Like this?" The sheer girth was more than her fingers could wrap around, and she could tell the length was so she could work him with both hands. "My. My. Mr. Big Bad Wolf what a big cock you have." Her hand slid along him with ease as his precum acted like a lubricant. "Maybe I have thought about fucking you. Maybe I have imagined myself on my back as your body covered me, pressing me down, drawing moans of pleasure from my lips as you fill me. Is that what you want to hear Uncle Dominus? I've called you that plenty of times. Did you like it? Did that make this," she pulled on his shaft still in her hand, "hard? Did you want to fuck me then? Tell me Uncle Dominus. What exactly do you plan on doing to me here today? You don't want me to go to school. Do you? You want to see me in my uniform just so you can tear it off me. Don't you?" Her hand never left his cock. Her eyes never his. "You want this robe off me, Dominus, you'll have to take it off yourself. Are you man enough, or are you really just a scared little boy pretending to be a big, strong man?"Keira knew she was playing a dangerous game with fire, but the more he asserted himself, the more she liked it. She wanted more. She wanted to see just how far Dominus would go, and she was poking the caged lion to find out.

Dominus looked down at her, catching sight of his thunderous cock as it throbbed and pulsed at her words. His rampant erection was as hard as steel now and neither man nor god was going to stop him from sinking it deep and repeatedly into Keira's tight young cunt when he deemed it time. Her words would be the least of all to disinterest him, as he savoured the moment, as he looked at her and reasoned that she wanted it hard and rough, wanted to be fucked brutally and for length the first time she actually had a man fuck her. Soon enough he would be finding out if she was, by some miracle, a virgin or whether she had been bled already by some other boys cock. No matter, it was going to be her first fuck with a proper man and he intended to sink balls deep into her as he slaked his thirst for her flesh and satiated himself with her whimpering moans and her hot juicy quim. His cock twitched as her fingers attempted to close around it , his bulging member pulsing as it forced her delicate fingers further apart as it grew and expanded in her dainty grip. He could feel her palm heating up as his erection seared it with its heat, boiling her skin with the slick surface already streaked with pre cum.

"Who else would you be thinking about, you dirty fuck loving little slut? It's only natural for you to be thinking about the most powerful person in your life, only natural for your cunt to soak itself as you dreamt about what it would be like to be fucked by me." he smirked confidently as he pushed forwards, fucking a stroke through her hand as he wallowed in the feel of her young digits desperately trying to accomplish the impossible and surround his manhood. He watched her and listened to her next words, allowing his left hand to return to her hair, grasping it tighter now as he bent her to his whims. "So many rules broken all at once you naughty little bitch. Is that how you talk to the young fucks at school? Is that how you get what you want from boys? There's no doubt that you have thought about me, I can see it in your eyes." he hissed as he hand worked at his searing hot shaft, smearing is sin up and down its length as it glistened and quivered beneath her assaulting digits. He slipped his belt from his pants with his right hand, spinning her around by her hair he forced her across her bed, face down onto her stomach. He then clambered up onto it with her, straddling her thighs as he sat astride them and dominated her with his body as well as his voice. He held her in place with his legs, grabbing her wrists and binding them into the small of her back with his belt.

"Uncle isn't a turn on particularly. Maybe I'll have you call me daddy if I'm in the mood, but who wants to be reminded of your foolish father? The only decent thing he's done is to breed your flesh for my indulgence." he growled at her. "As for school, of course you'll be going Keira. You'll be going for a number of reasons, most of which you will discover when you are there." he continued, rolling her onto her back as he slipped backwards and off of the bed. He stood looming over her, admiring his handiwork, then he reached down and tugged open her robe, exposing her from neck to crotch, feasting his eyes on her tight young body, her unblemished flesh and the sight of her tiny tits and her youthful cunny. Pre cum dripped into her flesh and trickled along her skin from his thrusting and unrepentant erection. His eyes burning trails back and forth across her as he sought out her every crevice with his twisted merciless and unrelenting stare. "That won't do, there's still some on you." he shook his head. Reaching into a pocket he pulled out a small knife, quickly rolling her face down again he slashed her robe in several strategic locations, before the sound of tearing cloth filled the room. Once she was naked completely he manhandled her onto her back again, her wrists tight in against the small of her back as he shifted her about as though she were nothing, less than the weight of a rag doll.

"You had your chance to get off to school, maybe with a hand or a mouth full of cum. Now I'm going to send you off with a good hard fucking to remind you of what is waiting for you when you finish your lessons for the day you little bitch." he told her in a cool calm tone. A powerful hand pinned her in place by her throat while the other teased and tugged at her nipples, squeezing and twisting at the hard nubs until he saw fit to distend them between thumb and forefinger and let them strain and stretch, finally tugging free to snap back against her taut flesh. He then slid his tit abusing fingers down her body, tracing a line down to her groin and them through her slit as he toyed mercilessly with her cunt folds. He open his mouth and spat on her cunt, watching the spittle trailed between her legs, soaking her cunt flaps and sinking into the tight indentation of her ass. Then he slapped his cock down on her stomach, dragging it down to her slit and leaving a smearing of his cock juice decorating her tight body. "You probably deserve a spanking, but I've been teased by you for far too long, Keira. You need to surround me with your flesh and since you have left me with that choice after failing to follow your instructions, I shall indulge myself."

He drew her to the edge of her bed, powerful hands grasping at her ass cheeks, his nails scratching tracks in her taut firm buttocks as he placed himself between her thighs and brought the boiling heat of his pre cum dripping cock head to bear against the sensitive entrance to her rectum. Clutching at her ass cheeks he lifted her up, her head and shoulders left on the bed as he bent her awkwardly, forcing her back to arch as he lifted up her legs and ass. "Where's your smart mouth now you little whore? I'll leave the mystery of whether you’ve cunt fucked a boy until later, if you are by some miracle a virgin then your cunt staining my cock red will be a nice surprise. Right now, though, I fancy your ass... and you must want me to fuck you there, based on your attitude... so it's almost a reward and a punishment in one isn't it, you horny cock hungry little slut." he hissed, clenching his teeth as he spoke, drawing her onto his bulbous cock head and feeling the heat as it stretched open the rim of her rectal chute and afforded his massive shaft entry to her anal passage. He drove in slow, but there was no respite or pause, until his balls were mashed into her ass and he could look down to see her impaled on his member, every impossible inch driven into her anus like a spear into a victim. He released her ass, grasping at her tiny nipples, tugging them with a cruel grin as he left her to either squirm with his huge cock roasting her rectum, or pull away and have her nipples stretched and distended until they snapped free. "God almighty, you are so fucking tight... almost like you're a virgin there as well." he groaned as he relished the feel of her young body being violated by his huge rod.

He knows. He’s right. I have thought about him, his body, countless times coming to and possessing me. Now he’s here, and he actually wants the same thing. He wants me. A shy, coy grin plays on her lips as he talks. He’ll never do this though. This is his way of getting back at me for all the times I’ve teased him. Exactly. He’s as much of a tease as I am. Indeed. So many rules broken. Now it’s time for him to prove just how much of a tease he is. It’s time for him to show me he’s not really man enough to do this. He won’t take me, claim me, make me his. He can’t. He is my father’s boss. He’s an older man. I’m not even sure if he’s married. Keira’s body was so close to his now as she felt his length beneath her fingers. Dominus was a powerful man, as he had said. Maybe that was really why she taunted the man. Maybe on some subconscious level she did want him to fuck her. Maybe she knew the truth, but her young mind was suppressing it, denying it. Whatever it was, she knew he was crossing lines he couldn’t come back from. Even if he walked out of her room right now with his cock rock hard protruding from his body without touching her anymore, things had already transpired. He had exposed himself to her, said such nasty things, and his intentions were beyond clear.

Even as he spoke, Keira couldn’t help but wonder what exactly he would do next. She was pushing things by defying him, and there was a certain thrill to that, a rush. His grip in her hair was firm, and to be honest the pull of each strand of her hair hurt, but Keira liked it. How sick and twisted does that make me, she thought. I’m actually liking this. It feels….good. Soothing. Comforting. How in the hell does pain feel this amazing? The sound of his belt gliding through each belt loop, not catching a single time as he ripped it from his slacks, perked her ears. Is he going to spank me? Spank me? I’m too old for that. Still her clit quivered at the very thought only confirming what she had already started to think of herself. I am a sick fuck.

He caught her off guard pushing her to the bed. For an instant, she was sure he was doing so so that he could spank her. Her breathing labored as she felt the weight of his body upon her own. It seemed there wasn’t much he could do that didn’t send a warmth throughout her body. Even this act seemed to please her. Keira offered no resistance. There really wasn’t any point to. He was far stronger than her, and in this position he clearly had the upper hand. Unless a natural disaster, such as an earthquake occurred, he would not be toppled from her. Her father could come back and rescue her, but there was no hope of that in her mind. Her father was clueless, true, but he was devoted to his job. Even she knew he was overpaid for the work he did. Though she never understood why Dominus took such good care of him, the reason was now becoming obvious.

“Mmmmmmm,” she groaned. Daddy. Call him daddy. A man in his position of power, authority, control as my daddy. Now that is a thought. She groan being rolled over to her back. Her hands pressing into her back, but at least she could look up at him, feasting her eyes on the man that had all the answers, the one that was controlling the entire situation, the one who was dominating her and every ounce of space in the room. Fear surged through her at the sight of the knife, and she drew her legs up trying to push off the bed. “No,” was all she could muster before he cut away at the material that barely covered her body, offering very little protection from his lustful eyes. Exposed, naked, and at his mercy she was tossed about without care, without any preamble of romance or love. She was an object there for his pleasure, and he was going to take it. He would draw his release as he indulged in her body any way he desired. That was not a thought, a hope, a dream, or even a fantasy. It was a fact. One she was certain of. Dominus was going to take her virgin body and make it his.

Gasping suddenly, attempting to take in one last intake of air as his strong hand closed around her throat, she gazed at him shocked and wide eyed. Suddenly she felt everything as her mind literally focused on forcing air into her lungs. From her toes to her nipples that he began to assault, she felt everything magnified. Her mouth open in silent protest and cries as making a sound would use up valuable, precious air. Her heels dug into the bed as much as possible, wherever possible. The signs of what he was doing to her body were there. The wiggling and contorted face reflected the pain while her ever moistening cunt showing her arousal. Her swollen clit throbbing, pulsing with her heartbeat as he held her down already proving his commanding position. As her nipples were released, his finger trailing down her body, she grew afraid. He would know. He will see how wet I am. There was a certain embarrassment, a certain shame to that thought. Her face burned red as deep down inside she wanted him to find it, to see it, to feel it. Keira wasn’t wiggling to try and get away anymore. It had become writhing under his touch. His body touching her own, his rock hard cock slapping against flesh, a sound that she would never forget, a feeling she wanted to keep going, began to consume her. Her lips curved in a smile as he talked about spanking her. Good. Do it, she thought. Her body had already braced for it anyway. She wanted it.

He lifted her body, positioning her skillfully. In a manner almost befitting a villain in a superhero movie, he gave a speech as he loomed over her. Keira called out loudly, nearly screaming as his massive cock head began to stretch her, forcing it’s way inside her tight backdoor. There were now words. Just inaudible groans as he began to fill her bowels. He kept driving in, impaling her. She was sure he would never stop, and then she felt his body against her own. Even letting her go, he made sure he had her wanted her giving her an impossible choice. Writhe on his cock or have her nipples tortured further. Keira already knew what she wanted to do, what she would do. “I am a virgin there,” she shouted at him through clenched teeth. “Uncle Dominus,” she paused gasping for air as she was fuller than she had ever been having her virgin ass owned by this man. “I have never had my ass fucked. OOOOOOH, “ she cried out. “Just fuck it. Be a man. Are you gonna stand there with your dick shoved up my ass, or are you gonna fuck it? If not, take it out. I’ve got plans!” She knew she was only agitating the situation, pushing him, and that was fine. She wanted to see just how far down the rabbit hole he would go. Even when he spat on her cunt, she had found enjoyment in that act. That lewd, crude act of him project the salvia in his mouth to her most private place had made her tingle with anticipation of what more he might do. “So just do something or leave. “ She even tried to swing her feet at him in a some sad attempt to kick him. Dominus was controlling the situation, and Keira was pushing his buttons. At least she hoped she was.

Keira's tight flesh seemed to clench at Dominus' bulbous helm, as he used it to stretch apart the rim of her anus. His gaze burnt into her flesh, as he felt the heat of his cockhead merge with the heat of her filthiest and tightest fuckhole. The skin expanded and was forced to accommodate his massive helm, as he teased at her rectal entrance and slowly, but surely, angled his hips and body to allow him to drive it into her rectum. He showed no mercy and enjoyed every moment of the crude and harsh violation of her ass, which she so richly deserved. Veins pulsed along the throbbing length of flesh which he was assaulting her precious anal passage with, her body melting against his invasive and viciously brutal penetration of her tiny youthful young ass. He knew she was a cock teasing little whore, now he had confirmation from the way she moved, the way she sounded, the way her body was caved in by his steel hard rod, that she was a cock hungry, fuck addicted little slut. He could sense it. It was the way she took it all, provoking him with her words while her young body yielded to his touch and willingly endured every move he made as though she secretly craved it, as though she wanted to be fucked hard like a whore and made to spit her weeping cunt juice down the length of his spearing manhood. Anyone else and maybe he would not have been able to get it into her, but her fresh innocent looking features, tight toned body and tiny tits had his erection hard enough to hammer nails into wood and were certainly hard enough to breach any amount of pitiful resistance that her anal muscles could hope to offer.

His blade had left a few shallow scratches on her skin as he had cut away her robe, he tasted it as he leaned down to lick at the streaks and savour the taste of any fluid which leaked from her flesh as she groaned out a no. "No means yes when it comes from a dirty cock teasing sluts mouth like yours is, doesn't it Keira. No means yes. No means 'Fuck me, I'm your whore and this is what I've wanted since I started to torture you with glimpses of flesh and the movement of my young body'." he growled as he had finished stripping her to a naked young girl ready to be sacrificed on the altar of his lust. Her ass was his to as a starter, she could only hope that its tight furnace of a fuck hole would be enough to drain him and make him stop. "Well don't worry, you will be well and truly fucked. You will be fucked and fucked and fucked until I am satisfied with your performance Keira, until I am done with showing you what a mans hard cock can do to a tiny little body like yours." he hissed, rolling her tits between his forefingers and thumbs as his rod sank balls deep into her rectal chute, the head deep enough inside her to almost be kissing her bowels as he savoured the sensations rippling along his too long deprived of ass manhood. He couldn't imagine that her ass wasn't virginal and the thought simply made his cock stretch and widen and grow in her anal passage, expanding to fill it to breaking point as he clawed at her tits and pinned her down on her own sweet bed, fucking away any shred of anal innocence in her own room, staining the place with the everlasting memory that he took her here, in the safest place in her home. He took her here and he would take her when and wherever he wanted. She was his now, claimed and fouled by hard cock and sinful hands.

He squeezed at her throat and it was as if every touch of his hands and every touch of his cock simply wrung another weeping trickle of cunt juice from her soaking quim. "Look at you, you nasty little whore. Your weeping cunt is testimony to how fucking turned on you are. You fucking love it don't you? You young girls fucking love it when a man gets hold of you and gives you what all your young boyfriends haven't a fucking clue about. A brutal fucking. I can see your cunny leaking until its so fucking drenched you could sink a fist into it... don't worry though, the first time I use your sacred hole it will be with my cock you little devil." he told her with a smirk, gasping at the feel of her, letting her breathe only when the need to abuse her tits overwhelmed him and he took hold of her bullet hard nipples to find the purchase needed to drag her onto his shaft and leave her impaled as it was speared into her guts and lay roasting her rectal walls with its slick heat. Fierce thrusts started now, slowly pulling out until his cock head sat barely inside her asshole, stretching her rim, then hard and forceful as his massive fuck tool was driven back into her yielding flesh. His cock stroked the walls of her anal channel as it invaded her body, battering away at her innards until his heavy balls were mashed into her buttocks.

"That's it, scream you little bitch, I can hear how fucking good it makes you feel." he started, then listened to her gasping words as e began to fuck her in earnest, punishing her tight little rosebud with stroke after stroke delivered with brutal lust fuelled energy and an unrelenting lack of pause or mercy. "That's it... AUUhhhh... you feel like a ass virgin you little bitch, good and tight for me." he clenched his own teeth, pure bliss derived from having to grasp at her flesh and dig in his scratching nails each time he forced her open and drilled his enormous shaft deep into her writhing form. When she moved her feet he grabbed at her legs, gripping her ankles and manhandling her legs together, binding them against a shoulder with one hand. He then moved his free hand about her at will, shifting between tugging and torturing her nipples and teasing and throbbing at her clit. His efforts drifted away from her reddened and distressed teats to focus on her clitoral hood, massaging her sensitive nub with folds of her own flesh as his cock slam fucked her with an insane vigour. His entire length pulling out and then vanishing into her tiniest hole without any sign of let up, without any measure of relief. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh dominated the room for several minutes as he pounded away at her in a feverish frenzy, finally refocusing on her as he came out of his animalistic rage and settled into a more sedate and rhythmic pounding of her ass.

"The only plans you have are how to please me, how to make yourself look presentable, how to do as I say. You can call me Mr Dominus, or I will leave your ass raw and gaping like some whore given over to a army of soldiers home on leave." he grinned, before sinking back into a more primal expression as his cock was forced into a hole which seemed to be shrinking by the second as his cock grew even larger. "Is this how you imagined your first ass fucking you little slut? Or did you think your daddy would be doing it?" he asked, stretched and battered right here in your room? Tell me, when did you first realise that you were going to become my personal little slut? When did you first realise that your body was going to end up begging for my cock and streaking your thighs in liquid sin at the excitement wrought from your fragile frame by my attentions?" he grunted, rolling her over onto her front he grasped two hands in her hair, tugged at her head to arch her back, then spread her legs with his own in order to give him free reign to slam fuck her ass, her body bent over the edge of her bed as he ravaged her at will. "Do as you are fucking told or you'll spend the rest of your day leaking my cum from your ass."

Keira listened to his words knowing there was truth in what Dominus was saying. She had wanted him for a long time now. All her accidental slips, her holding him a bit too tight when she hugged him, the slips of her towels, the way she allowed her skirt to rise up along her thigh when she scratched an itch that was never there, all of it, simply little ploys on her part to tease and taunt the man knowing she was safe behind the protection of a father that barely noticed anything she did. Her father was attentive, true, but he was clueless at most things. A fact that actually hurt her deeply. He didn’t notice her or the woman she was becoming. Of course she had never thought about fucking her father. At least not until Dominus had mentioned it. Now, as his cock sliced into her skin, her body melting her in the wake of the heat of his passion, the thought crept into the darkest corners of her mind. What would it be like to call him daddy while he fucking me?” His skillful hands never giving her body a moment to catch up, to process, to prepare for his next move as she struggled to breathe perched on his shaft. Her shoulders pressed into her bed as she was still able to look up and see him looming over her, owning her, taking what he pleased, when he pleased, and certainly how he pleased. That was the key really. It was all about Dominus and his pleasure. It was a bonus really that she was getting pleasure from this act. As her anal muscles were stretched, as she felt fuller than she ever had, certain she was being ripped opened by his massive cock, she groaned out wanting to reach up and touch his hands as they played with her tits.

His hand closed around her throat, and her eyes widened, not from shock but from the actual rush she felt. Yes, she thought. That’s it Dominus. Do it. Hold my throat. Her body writhed even more on his meaty spear as he continued his assault. Deep intakes of air whenever he released her followed by moans as her now sore nipples were further tortured. She was certain she would not be able to wear a bra or even a shirt today. Dominus didn’t have to mention her cunt leaking juices. She could feel them running down. A desire filled her to have him fill her with his cock, or even his fingers, so she could suckle her own juices from him. Never before had she done such a thing, but now, of all moments, the thought came to her. “Fuck yeah,” she whimpered out to him as she was nearly standing her own body on her head now wiggling about so much.

He began to pound her, and her moans quickly became screams. He was simply too wide, too long for her to take. Was it sweat, cum, or blood she was feeling around her fuckhole making his cock glide in now effortlessly? Sweat she hoped. Every thrust from him drew a clear scream followed by a grunt as she was forced down into her own bed. He was hammering her into the mattress below. Her arms ached, and her hands felt numb. She wanted to stretch her arms out bracing against the bed, but Dominus had ensured that was impossible. There was no sign of him now as he gathered up her legs holding her, further binding her body. Dominus had been replaced by this lust filled machine ruthlessly tearing her ass open. Each slap of skin on skin, each time his cock drew free from her body only to be replaced by the searing, hot rod that was stretching her open further each time he slammed back into her only drew more and louder cries from her mouth.

“No….Mr. Dominus. I never….imagine an..ass fucking..at all.” There it was again. Her daddy. He had to stop using that word if he wanted her to stop thinking about him. Surly this man didn’t want her mind on her own father while he was balls deep ripping her anal virginity from her. “When you came in here….Mr. Dominus. When you….touched me….I knew….then..I would..be your slut.” The truth in the words leaving her mouth touched her own body down to her clit. The surge of feelings hardening the sensitive nub between her legs. She felt it throb now, tingling at the very thought. The thought that replayed in her mind over and over now. I am his slut. There was a smile on her face and he rolled her over taking her hair. It was undeniable on so many levels. Her ass taking him, her cunt dripping wet, the sounds from her mouth, and her pride in being called his slut. Keira was enjoying this. All of it. Even his threat. What would be so bad about that, she thought. His cum leaking from my ass? “Yes..Mr. Dominus. I will….obey, but tell me….you’ll fill my ass up….anyway. Please. Give me your cum. Say you will. If you don’t….you’re not worthy….of my ass. If you don’t….plan on filling it up….then stop now! You’re just….a little boy….playing big man….if you….don’t.”

Dominus wondered how he should thank the clueless bastard of a father who had allowed him to get into this position, then discarded such a thought. The man deserved no thanks, he only deserved to be ground underfoot and used to further his own ends. Keep him at meetings, keep him travelling or moving around, keep him working hard on projects that were created solely to distract and divert. He needed only to keep him away from his daughter and eventually her flesh would be owned by Dominus and the word and thoughts and commands of her father would fall flat against her ears, because by then her flesh would be bound to his and her hungry cunt would settle for nothing less than his hard and merciless fucking. He paused as she groaned, letting her feel the width and girth of is cock as it splayed open her anus and violated her most taboo hole. He let her see the relentless lust in his eyes, let her feel the way her rectal chute stretched to accommodate him, let her know this was a taster for when he decided to fuck open her filthy little cunt. His teeth clenched, gritting together, as he resumed his fucking. He groaned as his shaft was forced back into her rectum, probing towards her guts as he fought to bottom out and hilt his massive rod in her ass. So much pleasure derived from such a simple act of sodomy, so much bliss assaulting his mind from the feel of a tight young rectal chute sucking on his manhood... her ass, his cock, both in righteous union.

He could tell she liked it, the power of his thrusts violating her innocence, the feel of a powerful mans hand on her throat, dominating her. "You love it you little bitch, don't you? The boys don't know how to give it to you the way you want it, the way you crave it. But I do, because I give it to you the way I want and I bend you to my will. I know the nasty little secret bubbling up inside you, the one that you would never want your parents to know." he hissed, "The secret that you want this, you crave it, you wanted to be fucked like whore by your fathers boss. Don't think that I'm his friend Keira, I allow him to keep his job and earn his pay only so that I can claim his young daughters flesh. Your flesh!" he growled as he drilled back and forth in her tightest fuck hole. He pulled out right to the tip, spat on the sweat and anal juices that slid from her ass, then drive back in to the balls, Over and over he hammered into her, sending quivering waves of power slamming through her, vibrating through her body to her clit as he ass fucked her fragile looking young frame with thrust after thrust powered by his animalistic and fiery craving for her body. "Fuck yeah is right, you little bitch. No need to be quiet now, no need to muffle your moans and groans, let me hear how fucking hard you want it, let me hear those moans that only make me want to fuck you longer and harder." he grunted, moving one hand away from her hair to slap against her ass cheeks. Thwack! Thwack! His hand stinging each buttock in turn, leaving a fading palm print on her taut and firm flesh, quivering impacts carrying through to merge with those driven to her nub by his spearing manhood.

He fully leaned over her, growling into her ear as she spoke, his tongue tasting the sweat on her back as he trailed it around to her neck, her throat, his lips searing her flesh there as he kissed and licked and bit at her body until he was sucking on an earlobe and nipping at her throat. "'Fuck yeah' is right, Keira. Don't worry, you don't have to imagine having your ass fucked anymore, I'm showing you just how it can be." he groaned, "And yes, you are right... you are my slut. My young, horny, fuck hungry little slut. A slut who is going to do what I say if she wants the rewards that will come with making her holes weep and suck on my cock when I desire it... or suffer punishment, when she tries to deny how much of a fuck hungry little whore she really is!" he smirked, a gasping laugh leaving his lips as his shaft roasted her innards with the heat of its slick length and the friction from the speed of his brutal thrusts into her fragile frame. Her words of admission drove him into a furious assault on her ass, his cock throbbing, bulging and feeling as though it would split down the middle as he fucked her with a wild and merciless lust, furious pounding strokes sent quivering vibrations through her body and he felt almost as though he would go blind from the blissful ecstasy rippling back and forth along his massive shaft as he ass fucked whatever purity that remained within her flesh to oblivion.

"I give the orders around here, you little whore. If you want my cum in your ass then you are going to have to beg for it, beg for my hot burning seed to flood your bowels and wash out your insides, else I'll just spray my liquid sin across your face and watch it drip from your lips." he hissed, his his driving him into her as he fought off his impending orgasm. Surely there were only a handful of men alive who could endure such a tight ass as this without flooding it almost immediately and roaring out a climax? "Come along Keira, you've wanted it for long enough, now you need to earn it. Make me come in your ass, before I drive you to school, make me fill your tight young body with so much spunk it will be leaking out of you until evening. Get it out of me... auuhhh... with your tight young flesh and your filthy mouth." he groaned, sliding a hand around from her spanked buttocks to her mound, his fingers showing no mercy now that they had been assigned to torturing her throbbing clit while he kept her in place with a fistful of hair. Pounding and bounce fucking her against the mattress as he slaked his thirst for her ass he finally grew hungry for her orgasm. "Fucking come you little slut. Come like a whore. Come so that I can feel your soaking cunt wetting my balls as I fuck your ass. I want you to drench your sheets in your wicked juices and let me hear the sweet moans of ecstasy fall from your lips, as you strive to bring me off with your ass. Fucking come and maybe I'll fill you up before you get dressed and driven to school" he hissed finally. "Then we can get down to the business of how you will be spending the rest of your day, waiting for my next call or visit."

She closed her eyes slowly groaning. This man was right. He had seen right through her arrogant façade. He had seen through the sweet, little girl act she paraded around in front of him. He saw the whore underneath. He saw the slut that craved exactly what he was giving her. “Yes,” she declared to him through clenched teeth. “I do love this! I want this!” The fact that he only kept her father around so that he could have this moment, the first of many, did not bother her. She spent barely two seconds even thinking about it. Her father was gone. It was his loss that he had touched her before this. Even that thought made her rock her ass further into the air presenting herself even more for the man now taking charge of her body, fucking her hard, taking her ass and claiming it for his own.

His cock burned her ass as she teased her pulling out and slamming back in. That’s right, she thought. Fuck that ass. Fuck my ass. She could feel the power in his thrusts through her back as her muscles endured just as much of a beating as her tight, once virginal ass was. Slowly shifting on her knees, she spread her legs wider for him. She wanted him deeper, filling her even more. The sounds coming for her mouth came in time with his body slamming into her own. Her body would have been shifting upwards had it not been for his grip on her hair. Her scalp feeling the pull, stronger, harder each time he met her flesh. Yelping as he smacked her ass, there was no way Keira could contain herself. “That’s right! Fuck my ass Mr. Dominus! I deserve it!” Giving herself over to him felt so right. Losing who she was in that moment was wonderful. She wanted to be his slut, to feel his body taking her own. The pain searing through her muscles, both inside and out, was intense, but the pleasure waves she was riding were also unrivaled by anything she had ever felt before. Was it worth the pain? Indeed! She knew when he fucked her pussy, he would rip her open. She didn’t care. She wanted him to. She hoped he would hold her down by her throat, spit on her pussy, and shoves his cock in deep.

His body pressing into her own, forcing her to bear part of his weight, pushed her further into her own bed. The warmth of his tongue drew a shiver from her. Punishments? The word brought mixed emotions to her. On one level, a very sane level, she feared it. Punishments usually meant some form of pain and humiliation. Something to be remembered always came from that. It was designed to engrain a lesson in a person’s mind. Suffering. On another level, a sick, twisted one, she desired it. Her clit reacting to just the very thought of being punished. What would he do? Spank me? Fuck me harder? Tie me up? Allow his friends to use me as a fucktoy? “Yes Mr. Dominus. Follow your orders. I will.”

The very thought of him spraying his cum all over her body was erotic if she was honest with herself. Using her fingers to wipe her body clean just so she could taste him. Suckling her fingers as she looked up into his eyes wanting to please him was a thought that drove her body even further. She knew she was going to cum. The thought of him spewing his warm seed in her ass pushing her further to that abyss. “Yes Sir!” Breathing raged, hands digging into the bed, and her body on the verge of exploding beneath him and his plunging cock. She gasped sharply as his fingers played with her swollen clit. “Dominus….please cum for me. Cum in my ass. Please. I beg you!” Her words frantic and growing louder as she spoke. “I want to feel your hot load in my tight ass. Paint my insides. Please. I beg of you with all I have. I”ll be good!” She slammed her head down to the bed, pulling stands of her hair out leaving it laced between his fingers. It was his words. His words massaged her clit and nipples. She finally tumbled down from the ledge he had held on her precariously. Her cunt clamping down for him despite the fact he was filling her puckered, tight asshole. She felt her juices running from her body certain they were dripping to her bed. Oozing from her, coating her cunt, and leaving a puddle underneath her body as proof this man, this grown man, her father’s boss had brought her such relief. “I’m cumming….Dominus….Mr. Dominus….I’m cumming Mr. Dominus!” She could feel the tightens before it gave way relaxing, allowing his thick, hard cock to slide in further. A sharp pain as he had to be piercing into her bowels now. “It hurts! It fucking hurts! You have to stop! Stop!” Kiera arched her back with her head now bent back. Her eyes were still closed as tears pricked them running from them down her face He would not stop. Dominus wanted to fill her up, and something told her he was enjoying her pain. This sweet pain from fucking her ass, his employee’s daughter’s sweetness taken from her in his own house, her bedroom, was just a bonus to the real prize he wanted and had taken. “I beg you. Please. Cum for me. Cum inside me. Mr. Dominus. I beg you.”

"AHhhhh... fuck, you dirty, nasty, cock teasing little whore. I have no fucking idea how you managed to keep your ass so tight and pure, so fucking hot and vice like. You must have unearthly skills with your mouth or the boys around you must not be able to find their cock with both hands." Dominus hissed as Keira's ass rose up and gave him the perfect angle to drill into her. His fat wide cock head splayed open and stretched her rim, before it slid inside, forced deep into her rectum, her tight rectal canal clinging to his bulbous helm as it was driven into her. His shaft was slick with spit and fuck juice as he sank it towards her bowels, a fist tight in her hair, holding her and tugging at her as his other hand showed no mercy to her flesh, drifting between hard nipple and throbbing clit, stroking and teasing at her hot nub, massaging it with folds of her own sinful flesh as his massive rod sought to sodomise her as no one else had ever dared to try. From tip to balls his entire cock was seared with the heat of her body each time it pulled back and then returned to seek out the depths of her most taboo orifice. His thrusting hips gave no quarter and showed no sign of slowing as he hammered her body, slam fucking her into her mattress, desecrating and defiling the sanctity of her own sweet bedroom as he took full advantage of his superior size, power and position to give her the fucking, the brutal ass fucking, that she truly deserved for her months of cock teasing at his expense.

"Yes, you do deserve it... UUHh... yes, you will follow my orders. You have always been destined to both follow my commands and receive my cock." he grunted, fighting to drive one more thrust into her quivering ass, to force one more stroke inside her impossibly tight anus. No normal man could have endured such pleasure, no normal man could have spent so long fucking himself into such a perfect hole. Her entire body was at his disposal and this would simply be the first time her flesh was soiled with his sperm, certainly not the last as a fire raged inside him, fuelling his lust and pushing him to fuck her even faster and harder as his balls began to slowly tighten and he could feel his cock beginning to throb and pulsate as the merest hint of an orgasm began to swell within him, forced to the surface by her words and her young tight body writhing on the end of his merciless fuck tool. He forced her down harder, her wrists bound into the small of her back, her tiny tits mashed into her sheets, his body drilling into her ass as her thighs were spread further apart and his groin slapped into her buttocks. Sweat beaded on his forehead as his member coursed into her anal passage and despoiled it with each spearing violation of that tiny portal to her sucking bowels.

"That's it... that's it... fucking come for me." he grunted as he listened to her words but waited, waited to look and down and see her soaking the sheets with the liquid sin pouring out of her tight young cunt, washing over his fingers as he stroked and toyed with clit and cunt flaps. He could feel the convulsions of her youthful cunny travelling through and shuddering inside her rectum, as he continued to fuck her through her ordeal. Hisses and groans slipped from his lips as he could feel the vibrations of her cunt as it clamped down on nothing, her quim devoid of cock or fingers as his attention was given over purely to her tight ass. As she confessed to her climax and bent back, her voice proclaiming the pain he quickened his pace and was about to reply when his sight blurred and he felt the power of an orgasm blasting through his cock. He groaned out, gasping as ecstasy and bliss overwhelmed him. "I know it hurts you little bitch, that's the way a young slut, my slut, likes it... AUUHHHH!!" he bellowed as thick strings of boiling cum spat from his cock slit and washed out her innards, jetting deep inside her to ensure that she would be leaking cum for hours as he shook and spasmed. His body slumped against her, pinning her down as his cock disgorged a torrent of steaming sperm into her rectal channel, his shaft twitching and pulsing as it bulged with the onrush of seed surging through it to ejaculate into her insides. After a blissful series of blistering shots he pulled out, leaving a few blasting strands of spunk to splatter against her ass cheeks and slop across her bound hands and up her back as he christened her ass and her bedroom with his white hot cum.

He stood over her for a while, admiring his handiwork. "Now you know the way things are going to be you little bitch. You cock tease a man and this is what you get. Now... wait here." he said with a smirk, moving to the en-suite to clean himself up for a moment before returning. His cock was still painfully hard, but he managed to force it back in his pants upon returning, ensuring that she could still see that he was hard, that her young flesh still made hiss cock rampant and erect for her body. He tossed an I-phone onto the bed next to her. "This is yours. An amusing toy with everything you'll need. The rule will be that when I call you will answer, regardless of where you are or what you are doing. Once that happens you will follow any instructions you receive from me. Understand." he said, making it a statement rather than a question. "Now, get into your uniform and present yourself for inspection, it's time for you to go to school." he told her with a grin, still eye fucking her as he reached down to unbind her wrists and free her hands, an act followed by a spank to her quivering cum stained ass before he dragged her up and onto her feet, leaving her barefoot and naked in front of him.

Keira was certain she couldn’t withstand another second of his grueling assault on her body. From her head to her toes, she ached. Her head throbbing as her face was flushed a bright crimson red. Tears pricking her eyes as she held them closed tightly enduring the scorching heat from his cock as he repeatedly seemed to be aiming to drive straight through her body. Her back arched impossibly so as her own climax took control of her own body away from her. Even her breasts felt their own sweet, agony as his fingers had tortured her erect nipples throughout this entire experience. Her legs, feeling the effects of her muscle spasms, felt tired and nearly limp. Her feet had even cramped from her toes curling as if that small, tiny gesture could help her accommodate his steal shaft impaling her.

His cum shot deep inside her, touching, stinging the newly stretched and torn muscles. A new pain burned through her body as her muscles continued to clamp down. The only difference was that her ass had something to grip, something to hold on to. She began to milk the meaty rod that was drilling into her, pulling the cum from his tight balls. Biting her lip to the point of breaking skin, Keira reveled in the blissful sweetness that was Dominus. Her inside sprayed with his load, his cock feeling incredibly larger than before as her ass began to tighten around him. His slut. The words drew a smile to her lips. His cock left her gaping, empty, and wanting him to return as she felt his seed spill to her hands, ass, and back. “Fuck yeah,” she whispered becoming more lost in this moment with him. The weight of his body, the void he had now left her with, and his warm, white nectar slowly leaking from her spent hole was more than Keira had ever felt.

As her eyes opened, she knew she would never be the same. Being the fucktoy slut of Mr. Dominus was what she wanted. This was what she wanted. His hands, his cock, even his words and commands had in sighted a desire burning out of control far more than any wildfire had ever blazed. She waited, holding her breath, for something, anything from him. I came when his words, like velvet, caressed her ears. Even calling her little bitch felt more like a term of endearment than an insult. She was a little bitch. His little bitch. His little cock teasing, slutty, bitch. She dared not even to attempt to move as he left. He had told her to wait, and wait is exactly what she would do. Following his orders to the letter, she only moved slightly as he came into view. She had to get a better look at his cock even though his pants now covered it. Still hard, she thought. He’s still fucking hard after pounding my ass like that. Mr. Dominus is a force to be reckoned with clearly. “Yes Mr. Dominus. I understand. Answer and follow.” She kept her answers short not just to be concise for him. It was also because her own arousal was still prevalent. Her climax had gently glided her down to earth, but the thought of him and his cock, the position she still found herself in, and his cum seeping from her well fucked ass was still a toxic mix to her. School! I’ll never be able to go to school now. Keira wasn’t even sure if her legs would even support her body weight, but she was about to find out. Dominus wasted no time freeing her and pulling her to feet. Unsteady and shaky she stood before him. Naked. Used. His eyes seemed to be raping her flesh still. It didn’t bother her. On one hand she wanted to defy him right away and ask him, ‘what if I don’t want to go to school?’ On the other hand, her quivering, needy cunt wanted to please him. She was certain there would be plenty of chances to defy him, to push his buttons later. For now, perhaps going to school would be wise. If nothing else it would give her a chance to rest and regain some strength for the next time. With Mr. Dominus, that was one thing she was certain of. There would be a next time.

“Yes Sir. I’ll be dressed in just a moment.” She wasn’t sure if he would leave the room or not. Keeping her eyes from him as much as possible, she scurried around her room grabbing her uniform and getting dressed. Nearly falling over more than once, more so due to her rush than anything, she was dressed in record time. It wasn’t because she knew she was already late. Her reasons were far more erotic than that. It was because she wanted to please him. She was after all his slut, and a slut always pleases her….her….what is he to me, she thought. A slut always pleases her Mr. Dominus? “I’m ready Mr. Dominus,” she tried to declare with as much confidence as she could muster. “I do have a question, if I may, Mr. Dominus. If I’m your slut, what are you to me? Just Mr. Dominus? You told me to call you that until you told me otherwise. I can call you whatever you like Mr. Dominus. Just name it.” Her words dripped with her sultry essence. She was still very aroused, and she made sure he knew it.

Dominus watched Keira speedily getting dressed, made a note of her panties, her socks, her ‘Mary Janes’ and the skirt and blouse which must surely have been added to the school uniform code by perverts and men dedicated to pleasing those who fantasized about raping schoolgirls until they were half blind. His cock still throbbed with the feel of her tight ass sucking on it and he could imagine how her fucked ragged ass must have felt, still partially filled with his seed as it continued to boil inside her rectum and claim her as his personal young slut just as surely as her own words proclaimed such a fate for her. "I'll never understand how girls like you don't get fucked every minute of every day, but school mates, teachers, parents, there should be no end of cock waiting to drive into your tight tempting holes. Don't worry, you will have a far more controlled and regulated fate." he told her as he ran his gaze all over her, admiring her newly adopted cock teasing form of dress. He reached out and drew her in closer by her belt, showing her the phone then slipping it into her pocket. "Remember your instructions regarding this device. When I am not with you it will provide me with a way to contact you and call you forth immediately. I'm effectively your guardian now, effectively your father until your real one returns. A such I will expect a level of obedience commensurate with your being my daughter." he explained with a twisted grin.

"Now Keira, we both know that you are a dirty little slut at heart, a whore in innocent clothing who loves every second of being fucked. As such I will expect you to answer quickly and promptly, no matter where you are." he continued, "I don't like to be kept waiting, in business time is money and with you, well, time is additional moments wasted when I could be balls deep in one of your tight juicy holes, laying waste to whatever innocence remains in your fouled flesh and cock hungry frame." he told her, running a hand around her waist and onto her ass, squeezing it and lifting her upwards as he did so. His other hand took her by the throat as he leaned down to slash his tongue across her lips, before forcing them apart as he drove it inside. He tongue fucked her mouth, before slaking his insatiable thirst for her with searing kiss after searing kiss, dominating her with his towering form as he stood next to her, the scent of sweat and cum still hanging in the air.

"What am I to you? Why, with your parents away I'm effectively your new daddy. Your master. I'm the man who is going to take you and fuck you, whenever and wherever the urge takes him. Do you know why that is Keira?" he asked with a growl, fisting his hand in her hair and tugging her head back so that he could suck on her neck, leaving bites and reddened skin across her throat and down towards a shoulder. "It's because you love it. Your tight young body craves a good fucking, I can feel it and so can you. I'm going to be the one fucking you Keira, hard and long, because you've been asking for it for a long while now and I'm the one who is going to give you what you deserve for being such a nasty cock teasing little bitch." he grunted, dropping his other hand to slide under her skirt and tease a finger along the slit of her cunt beneath her panties. "When you visited my offices last I should have taken hold of you, bent you over a desk and fucked you hard, right in front of your father. He wouldn't have minded, hell he would likely have stroked himself off over you, after all you're so fucking hot I can't see how he could resist. If your cunt is actually intact he's more of an idiot than I thought." he smirked. "Anyway, it's time for your education to continue." he told her, turning her around and giving her a spank to send her on her way towards the door. "You will behave in the limo on the way to school, I will contact you later." he told her, taking out his own phone to arrange for a car for himself.

He guided her downstairs and out towards the driveway, he paused at the front door, pinning her to the wall by her throat and dropping his hand again to tease and stroke at her panties. "If you hear this phone ring or vibrate once, then you will start touching yourself, it doesn't matter where you are or what you are doing. You will continue to do so until your panties are soaked through, you will stop on the brink of coming since today you are forbidden to come until I tell you to. If the phone rings continuously, then you will get yourself excused from class anyway you can, and head to the toilets where you will receive further instructions as needed." he told her, "When you get there you better be soaking wet and dripping with cunt juice." he growled, finally releasing her to take her to the limo.

Sending her on her way he waited... several hours passing by, before he rang the number once. Then again ten minutes later. Then again ten minutes after that. Then finally one long continuous ring as he arrived at the school and made his way to the bathrooms, a smirk on his face and a spring in his step.

Dominus had given his instructions, and Keira knew he wasn’t one to be trifled with. His generosity with the limo ride to school was a pleasure. The new phone most certainly a nice touch, but of course it came with strings. She kept going over it all in her mind on the way to school. If the phone rings or vibrates once, start touching myself. If it rings continuously, I have to get to the bathroom and wait for further instructions. What if I can’t? Dominus will be angry. I have to follow his orders. The girl nodded looking up and glancing at the driver. She wondered if he knew what had happened, why Dominus had come to her home today, and even why he was driving her to school. The naughty, rebellious thought crept into her mind to ask him to stop, leave the limo, and not come back to it. I could go about my plans, the ones I had made before, and he couldn’t do anything about it. The realization that not only would he punish her for such a transgression, but also the clear truth that she would not be receiving the pleasure of his cock, quickly forced that thought to dissipate.

Exiting the limo, she entered the building late. She knew she would be. Classes, teachers, lessons, it all seemed to drone by at a boring, decrepit pace. Lost her thoughts about the morning’s events, Keira did not absorb a single word that was spoken, a single problem presented for her mind to decipher, not one moment of what had taken place so many years ago in the past. Equations of science right before her, and her mind was in her bedroom pinned to her bed while a massive shaft violated her. Between classes, even sitting on her ass during a class, she could feel his cum still leaking slowly from her thoroughly fucked rectum. It was during this thought that she felt the buzzing of the phone. It was distinct and clear drawing a smile on her face. Sitting at the high chemistry tables with her partner seated next to her, she was certain it would be most impossible to touch herself as he had instructed. Leaning into the table as much as she could, her hand traveled underneath the table to her thigh. Keira looked around the room afraid someone would notice, but her classmates were almost as oblivious as her father. Anyone who had taken the time to even look at her would have seen the signs of someone on edge, nervous, exhibiting behavior of someone trying to hide something. She was. Her own lustful act triggered by the vibration she felt from the phone. A thin sheen of sweat as her face flushed feeling her hand travel up her thigh pulling her skirt up along the way. It didn’t take much of her fingers rubbing against the material of her panties against her clit before she gasped drawing the attention of her partner. A warm smile, ragged words, and he turned away from her back to the microscope. True to his orders, she did not cum; stopping just before her body gave into the pleasures she was pushing it towards.

He tortured her really. As soon as her fingers would settle on her thigh and her clit would stop twitching, the phone would vibrate again. After the last session she was forced to endure, she looked as though she had run a short race. Her hair matted to her forehead, dry, chapped lips from breathing through an open mouth, and she had even unbuttoned her top button. The phone came to live once more, and much to her joy, it kept vibrating. She slid from her seat and approached her teacher telling her how she had to be excused. In her condition, it was simply dismissed as she was ill by the teacher, and she handed over a pass which Keira snatched on her way away from her desk.

She wasted no time making her way down the halls and towards the bathroom. She didn’t look inside any other classrooms. There was nothing that could divert her attention from the task at hand. There was intensity to her direction, to her focus. All it had taken was one time for Dominus to fuck her, and she now craved his cock, his touch, power, his voice, and his commands. She pushed open the bathroom door and stepped inside not really sure what was going to happen next. Will he want me to play with my pussy until I cum and film it? Will he want to hear my moans as my body shatters again? What could he possibly want? So were the questions running through her mind as she looked into the mirror. “Come on Mr. Dominus. I’m waiting. I’m ready.”

Dominus had been wondering, wondering if Keira was really an untouched little virgin, wondering where and when he should violate her purity and break through her tight young cunt to make her into a woman. Should he wait to fuck her in her own home again, or maybe take her to his place and violate her innocence away there? Perhaps he should fuck her in his office, or take her to her fathers office and fuck her there, staining the walls with her moans and screams as he sundered her virginity and made her bleed on his cock until he was satisfied with her. Ultimately he decided that it all depended on whether he could control himself once he ha her in his grasp again and was close enough to feel the heat from her dripping cunt and feel the pulsing of her heart as it pumped her blood through her veins as forcefully as his cock craved to pump cum into her writhing body.

Entering the school had been a simple enough task for a man such as himself. He had arranged to meet with the headmaster about the matter of Keira being late and any future planned absence which might occur while he was 'looking after' her for her parents. The halls and corridors were empty at the moment and the classes were in full swing as he made his way to the bathroom and surveyed the scene which greeted him with a twisted grin on his face. It had been an almost interminably long wait since he had been inside her last, fucking himself into her impossibly tight ass had not slaked his thirst for her flesh, instead it had increased it. Now that he knew how tight her insides could be, how hot, how they could stroke his shaft and squeeze it like no other, his lust had developed into an insatiable craving. Other men might be willing to wait, but he was a man who had little patience for such things and when he wanted something he got it, always. In business and in life and right now he wanted her impaled on his cock until once again it was disgorging his wicked hot seed deep into her young squirming little body.

There was also the added thrill of wondering if anyone would walk in on them in the bathroom. Another school girl or boy. A teacher. Someone else, a janitor or worker. He smirked at the thought, money solved his problems, paying them for their silence would be worth it and if they were some self righteous fool who wanted to make an issue of things, well, Keira was legal and it wasn't as if he were actually her father in their eyes, legally she could be fucked by whoever could get their hands on her and force it inside, willingly of course. Hell, he doubted that it would even stop him from fucking into her tightness, why should he stop? Let them watch! He checked his watch then looked himself over in the mirrors above the wash basins, the line of stalls behind him was clearly empty but he had no need of those, other than to wait in. He noted that the bathroom was a lot cleaner than he would have expected, with no visible graffiti. 'It must be a nice school', he thought, George had obviously spared no expense for his little girl.

Finally the door opened and she walked in. He walked up behind her immediately, staring into her reflected eyes in the mirror as he paused behind her. He let his gaze drop as he spent a few seconds admiring her in her uniform, a stern and focused expression on his face. "You look so fucking good you little bitch. Are you really ready? Let's see shall we?" he hissed, reaching out for her he slid a hand up her, from the smal of her back, up her spine to her neck, where he grasped a fistful of her hair and forced her forwards, bending her until her face was in one of the sinks. He used his other hand to shove her skirt up about her waist as he kicked her feet apart, his fingers stroking at her panties, feeling the wetness and heat which was evidence of her depraved and wicked torture of her own cunt at his command. "Good. You're wet." he said simply, unzipping himself he tugged her panties to the side and drilled his cock between her thighs, fucking it so that the head splayed open her cunt flaps but did not pierce into her body, instead he drove it along the groove of her quim, the shaft gathering her juices and smearing them along its hot ridges and upper surface. He spent a few moments fucking her groove, letting her feel the steel hard rod between her cunny folds, teasing her with the possibility that it could drive inside her at any moment.

He then pulled away, spinning her around he shifted his other hand to her tie as his hair pulling hand dragged her down onto her knees. "Now... you have ten minutes before the change over for your last period. I want you to have he taste of me in your mouth before that arrives. I want you to have the taste of my cum warming your lips, your throat, your gullet, as you sit in class wondering what is going to happen to you when the final bell rings, when you are in my full care for the weekend." he growled as he loomed over her. His rampant erection was inches from her face as he drew her tie tighter about her unbuttoned neck and tugged mercilessly at her hair until she was where he wanted her. "Spit on it, get it wet, its already dripping with pre cum and your wicked cunt juice, now I want your mouth on it. I want you to suck it in, get it down your throat, lick it, get it deep as you can before I force it balls deep in your throat and fuck your sweet innocent looking face you little whore. Better hurry, getting yourself expelled for being a slut won't suit anyone's purposes, least of all mine." he told her, smearing the head of his cock across her lips by a shift of his hips as he kept his hands on her tie and in her hair. His massive cock pulsed and bulged with thick veins, streaks of her cunt trailing across its surface as it bobbed and slapped against her lips, almost searing them with its heat. "Do it." he grunted through clenched teeth as he prepared to choke her with his enormous rod.

It was a brief moment, A few collected seconds in time where she gazed into the mirror taking in the sight of him as he drank her in. Every chiseled feature of his handsome, focused face burned into her mind within milliseconds. His eyes slowly drifted down her body, etching each detail into his own mind. She was sure of that, and the very thought that this perfect specimen of a man wanted to commit her to memory as he ravished her with his eyes, mind, and body was the first of many ways he would arouse her despite standing a restroom inside her school. All Kiera could do was nod as he spoke. Dominus wasn’t asking these things for the pleasure of her answer. In fact, she knew he could care less about her answer as to whether she was ready or not. She knew she had soaked through her panties touching herself and thinking of him, that morning, and his raging cock. She knew how moist her pussy was just thinking about him in the limo on the way to school for that matter. There was no way Dominus would be disappointed. His hand slowly snaking up her back left a trail of flames on her skin through her clothing. She wanted to bite her lip, gasp, something, anything to let him know the effect he had on her. She kept her lips closed and showed no reaction until he forced her face forward into the sink. Her own moans seemed to echo among the cold porcelain. It was then she wasn’t afraid to show or voice any reaction to his touch. Closing her eyes, biting her lip as groans escaped when his fingers felt the evidence of her compliance with his commands. She almost expected him to pet her head and offer affirmations such as, “good girl,” much like he would any other bitch that he would take care of. Sure she didn’t live in a doghouse, or eat from a doggie bowl, but she would if he so ordered it of her. Such was already becoming her addiction, her need for this man. The sound of his metal zipper slicing through air threw her body into preparation. Keira didn’t know if he would fuck her ass again right here. She wouldn’t put it past him. Dominus was the type of man that took what he wanted, when he wanted. In all the times she went to the office with her father, she never passed by his office without hearing him shouting on the phone or to some poor, unfortunate employee that happened to be In his wake at that time. Perhaps it was then she was first attracted to his power. As his cock pressed against her, teasing her her, she was sure he would fuck her ass. She reached up gripping the edges of the sink; her elbows bent high in the air. All she felt was his shaft teasing her cunt, rubbing back and forth. Her skin still taunted her clit, and it was such a maddening feeling. She wanted him to keep going in hopes she would cum simply from the stimulation.
He pulled away leaving her wanting more. There was no time to protest as he quickly had her facing him. She wanted to look into his eyes, but Dominus wasn’t about to let her even catch her breath. He had been a whirlwind since he blew into her room that morning. His words booming as this intimidating man towered over her. She could smell his musk, his scent, an arousing attribute in and of itself. She was slowly becoming aware that there wasn’t much about this man that didn’t turn her on. His touch, voice, controlling attitude, musky scent as his cock stood ready for her attention, even his clothing. It had all started with his displays of power, true, but she was seeing more and more of Dominus and craving all of it. She gazed at his throbbing tip as it glistened with her own juices. She had never tasted herself before. Then again, Dominus had already helped her experience a first today that she would not forget. This would certainly add to that list. The smell only grew as he wiped the mixture across her face. She nearly presented her face pushing forward slightly.

Following his orders, she spit on the tip of his cock, before her eyes locked with his. Having sucked a few cocks around school, this was something she would normally be quite comfortable with, but this was so very different. This was a grown man. This was Dominus. This was a man with power, a man able to fuck her body, own her, like no other man had ever dared to before. She wasn’t certain any of the little boys running around the halls here could even get their dicks enough to give her a fourth of the ass fucking he had that morning. They couldn’t keep from blowing their load from just a few strokes. She knew this because they could barley handle her lips wrapped around their dicks for a blowjob. How in the world would they handle her ass hugging them, milking their tiny cocks? She parted her lips, and her tongue licked at him, slightly, taking in the taste of the two of them. It was more divine that she ever imagined. Much like a child with a lollipop, she licked and teased his tip before descending upon him, suckling and starring into his piercing gaze. Her lips around him as her tongues was flush with his shaft. Pulsating veins, a rock hard member that seemed to grow with even the slightest movement from her warm mouth, and the sweetness was them filled her mouth. Her gag reflex was hit, and she paused, but only for a second. Her gagging soon filled the restroom walls, bouncing and echoing about. Keira wasn’t going to give up. Dominus wanted to fuck her throat deeply, and even she thought she couldn’t do it, he would never stop. He wasn’t an unstoppable machine. She pushed her body more than she had ever done. Her head bobbed along his length, slightly turning. When she would pulled away from his cock a loud popping sound rang out soon replaced with her suckling mixed with gagging. She kept her hand by her sides not wanting to touch him. No. She would do this with just her mouth. Her nose finally touching his body as her tongue was able to lap down to his balls as she nestled him deep in her throat. She held her mouth there, not able to breath, until the need for air became too much. Repeating this over and over, she slowly worked up her pace. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper, Keira felt a growing need within herself as well. It wasn’t just a need to feel him cum in her mouth, to taste him as he filled her throat with his seed. It was a need to cum as well. Her pussy, her clit began to ache for relief. Relief that would only come if Dominus said so.

The feel of her tongue on his cock sent a rippling shiver of ecstasy through his body which immediately showed on his face, his expression almost pained at the sensation of it, his breath hissing between his lips as her oral assault began and his cock responded, its length stretching, its girth bulging, the tip weeping even more pre cum to join with the sinful liquid already swept from her cunt to stain its length. His fingers in her hair tightened and his grasp on the tie caused it to bite into her neck, tightening her throat as warm breath cooled the saliva left soaking his cock head by her dainty young tongue and eager lips. He was so hard, so hard for her, so fucking erect that he wondered why he had waited so long to take control of her and make her his slut. Such mistakes would not be made again. She was going to be his more and more and her witless parents would have to be dealt with, perhaps a promotion, something that required travelling for the father, perhaps suggestions of her being given an apprenticeship at his company, to ensure opportunity was always there for her flesh to fall into his depraved and debauched clutches? It was something to consider later, as fire raged through his body and the need to fuck her grew almost out of control.

He pressed the tip against her lips a little as she licked, watching it force them open as he savoured the feel. The massive bulbous head forced her mouth open as she leaned in to take it, he watched her, his eyes burning into hers, as his cock began to violate her mouth as though it were a tight second cunt carved into the middle of her face. His grip tugging and wrestling with her hair as she gagged at the pressure from his rod as it slid deeper into her mouth and began to force open her throat, pressing hard against the back for just a second before resistance was caved in and he could feel, and see, her throat begin to expand and bulge outwards to cope with the steel hard erection being driven don it towards her gullet, inch by glorious inch. "That's it you little bitch, show me, show me how you have kept yourself pure. Show me how you have dealt with those boys who have surely sought to fuck you before your time. Show me your best Keira." he hissed, clenching his teeth as she stopped gagging as his cock popped free of her succulent mouth and warm lips. He moved his hips, his cock head smearing sin along her cheek, before he lined up to thrust back into her mouth once more.

The sound of her gagging and choking echoed about the walls of the bathroom and served to entice him even further, his vicious looking rod dripping with her juices from cunt and mouth each time he pulled it free of her and she was afforded the opportunity to refill her lungs with air before her throat was filled again with his merciless member. He could see his shaft becoming wet further and further along its length, past the point where her dripping cunt had soiled it, now becoming slick and drenched closer and closer to his balls as he drove it deeper and deeper to greet her bobbing head as he reduced her to nothing more than an eager young mouth willing to suck him as he saw fit. "Fuck yessss Keira, continue, that.. that's so fucking good you little whore." he gritted his teeth, the experience on par with his near raping of her virgin ass earlier that day. "That's it you bitch, choke yourself, you... ahhh... know just how to fuck me with your mouth." he groaned, watching as finally her throat was packed out with cock and he felt her tongue lapping against his balls as she buried her nose in his groin. He watched her gag and choke herself, holding her in place a couple of seconds longer to maximise the effect of her efforts, to make her really feel it, wallowing in the thick hot flesh which had been sucked and thrust down her throat. "I'm going to have to put your glorious mouth to good use more often Keira, a few visits to me when I'm in my office will serve to make the day go faster. I'm already considering having you leave school early, to work at my company in the near future." he growled as he shifted about making sure every inch possible could be driven into her willing hole as he fucked her face for a few strokes, holding her immobile while he slid his cock in and out of her gagging throat, until finally he allowed her to breathe again.

Eventually the pressure of her tight narrow throat began to strangle his bulging expanding shaft, begin to draw more and more hisses and groans of pleasure from him as she enthusiastically threw herself into the task. "You are quite the eager little slut aren't you Keira? I bet you want to cum so fucking hard right now, don't you? It's good that you aren't touching yourself, because you won't get to cum until I tell you to, will you Keira." he grunted at her as his cock vanished into her mouth, the speed of her bobbing head increasing. Finally he took a solid grasp on her, pinning her head back and in place as he began to fuck into her sweet face, driving balls deep as the minutes ticked past. He could hear the bell begin to ring, only minutes remained until someone covered the distance from the class rooms to the toilets. His orgasm hit hard, gouts of hot searing cum blasting forth to fill her gullet and drench her throat. He drew back as his cock spat a torrent of thick cum between her lips, waiting until the roaring ecstasy in his head was dwindling until he pulled out completely. He sent a few final strings of thick sperm jetting across her face, streaking her cheeks, splattering against her chin and slopping onto her blouse and tie, staining and marking her clothing with liquid sin as he roared out his climax. He shifted his grasp from her tie, moving to hold her mouth closed as his quivering shaft disgorged a few final spurts of hot cum onto her face, oozing down her flesh as a few spasms echoed through his body. "Swallow it. All of it." he told her, waiting to see evidence before releasing her.

"Now, get yourself cleaned up and to your next class. The instructions now are these... each time you receive a call you will stroke your soaking wet slit and squeeze one of your nipples. Each time you are called you will stroke yourself one additional time, and squeeze your bullet hard nipple just that much harder, you will torture your clit and your nipples... but you will not come. You will think about me and my cock, you will think about Mr Dominus, the man your father has left you to, the man who is going to ravage your flesh and make you moan like a dirty cum addicted little whore." He gave no instructions as to what to do with a continuous ring, as there would not be one. Instead he intended to have someone interrupt the lesson towards the end with instructions for Keira to report to the headmasters office. It was easy enough to arrange. He had important information for his 'ward', concerning her parents, that would be sufficient for the head to follow his instructions. "Understand?" he finished, straightening himself up and moving to clean off his cock before cramming it back in his pants. He moved to the door, looked back to rape her one last time with his eyes, then he left. The calls would come relentlessly. 10 minutes, then 9 minutes later, then 8, 7, 6 until the end of the lesson and the messenger were upon her...

He was stabbing her mouth, her throat, surly trying to force his cock into her belly, she thought. Kiera was forced to time his movements and the stuffing of her own throat and taking deep breaths. He had allowed her the reigns for long enough, his gripping her head and taking the control he so loved was evident of that. It only served to make her want to touch herself even more, but Dominus’ words only confirmed what she had already felt. He hadn’t even told her she couldn’t cum unless he said so, but she had felt it on some deep, personal level that even her own pleasure was not, and would always be from here on out, at the hands of this man and at his order. It excited her further. Was there anything this man could do that would not arouse her? Violating her, forcing her to bend to his will not matter where she was, ramming his cock down her throat now, taking any control from her she ever had, and she was dripping between her legs now. She had cum harder that morning she had ever done in her entire life, and not once was she in control of the situation or the man behind her pleasure. Her body, her teasing had created this blazing passion between her and Dominus, and now they were both consumed by the flames. As his balls slapped her chin, his fingers pulling at her hair, she had already given up to him, her eyes piercing into his; she felt the heat from the raging wildfire between them. It was true she had never felt a cock in her pussy, and now there was no doubt in her mind she would not only feel Dominus there, but she wanted it to be him. Where was slowly becoming of no concern to her, no issue. She wanted to feel it, to have him hold her down by the throat, looking into her eyes as her innocent was literally ripped from her body. These thoughts, along with her spearing cock, only caused her clit the throb even more. How she wanted to touch herself as he was taking her right here and now in this bathroom, but she kept her hands by her side. It was an exercise in restraint as well as a show of submission for him. She reached her hands behind her back hoping he would like the gesture. All she felt was the head of his cock lodging into her throat, distending it more. Yes, she thought. Fill my mouth, my throat. The panic that rose within her as she hoped her lungs held enough air until he would grant the gift of more was intense only making her feel everything more.

The bell sounded, and time did not stand still. No. If anything Keira was heightened. The thought of someone, anyone, walking in on them was thrilling. In some dark corner of her mind, she hoped they would. One of the popular girls. Yes. That way she was sure it would spread all over school. Maybe a quiet, shy virgin. She could watch wishing it was her. On the inside, she grinned almost hoping someone would come on in. She was never really an exhibitionist, but things were certainly changing with Dominus around. His cum filled her mouth, and in her eyes, the shock was clearly there. None of the boys could measure up to his size, his stamina, or the amount he filled her with. Dominus was in a class all by himself. It felt as if it was being shot straight down into her belly, and then her cheeks began to feel as though they were bulging. His hand was swift over her mouth, and his words sent a jolt of electricity through her. ‘Swallow it.’ She had done it before, but never so much. Fighting back the urge to cough, she had to focus. Relaxing she looked up to him. Her face, her clothing, everything wore the smell of him now. Swallowing came easier the more she looked at him. Her throat muscles proof to him that she had done as he asked.

She rose and made her way over to the sinks turning on the water and rubbing her hands underneath. Her fingers collected all the cum on her face, and she suckled them clean. There was no way she was going to waste a single drop. Dominus spoke, issuing new orders for her. She listened taking in everything he was saying to her, nodding, smiling. It was so easy to listen to him, and she wanted to do exactly as he asked. Others may have been put off by how he treated her, calling her whore and bitch, and taking over like he had, but Keira reveled in it. In it’s own way, it was a sweet release to her. Perhaps because she always had her own way, able to make all her own decisions, and no one ever questioned anything she did. Now someone else was here and expecting her to follow orders and rules. She knew there would be rewards and punishments, and the fact that she had to toe the line was a new concept. Of course it was on her mind to break the rules once and see just how far Dominus would go. She was sure in time she very well might do that, but for now, she was going to follow his orders and reap the benefits of him and his cock.

She left the bathroom heading back to class a smile still plastered on her face. He had looked her over once more before he left, and she still had the image of him putting the weapon of choice away in his pants in her mind. It wouldn’t be long in her next class until her phone would buzz once more. This time, sitting in her math class, she had no high table to hide her efforts behind. She reached down inching her hand down the front of her skirt until she felt her pussy. Her fingers working underneath the material until she felt the tender, smooth skin there. The teacher had assigned them their daily work, and she had her eyes fixed on her sitting at her own desk looking down planning out what she had in store for them next. Running her hand down to her clit and her cunt, she bit her own lip. Anybody could turn around she thought, and see what I’m doing. Anybody. She should have been paying closer attention. One of her classmates was doing just that. A shy girl, a geek by all definitions, was looking over her shoulder at Keira. Her other reached inside her shirt, under her bra as she squeezed her nipple with a pinch before she caught sight of her watching. There was no words between the two. She must think I’m a pervert. A sick person getting myself off right here in this class. What if she tells someone? What will they think of me? Could I get in trouble for this? Could she make my life hell here in this school? The phone would come to live once more, and Keira knew the girl would see. She had been looking back every so often since there last visual exchange. Sure enough, she was watching as her fingers stroked her pussy and clit. Keira’s eyes to the girl as her mouth opened slightly. Don’t cum. She had to chant this over and over in her mind, a mantra really. The girl’s face flushed as she watched her classmate squirm at her own hand. She was so torn. She wanted her to watch, but she wanted her to look away. It was the uncertainty of it. Would she tell? Would she remain quiet? The class kept coming, but she did not. Following his orders, she was able to see her own juices on her fingers. Taking them into her mouth, she tasted her own excitement. Fuck. I taste so damn good. She grinned offering her fingers in the directions of her classmate. She quickly shook her head no. Keira found it funny. There was no doubt in her mind the girl was a virgin. That was the only thing she and Keira had in common. Well, that and clues fathers. Her own father, a well known business man, barely acknowledged he even had a child. She, much like Keira currently, was left in the care of various care givers as both her parents traveled the world. As time ticked away, she became lost further into the maddening that was Dominus. Her face once more flushed, her clothing askew, her nipples rock hard and sore, and her cunt dripping wet. Her legs trembled slightly as she sat there watching this person enter the classroom and make their way over to the teacher. Removing her hands, she forced her body to shift back up in the seat. Slumping down further each time the phone would call her to move, she hadn’t even been aware of it until that moment. The teacher and the person both looked at Keira, and she knew this was for her. This was the work of Dominus. Mr. Dominus. She gathered her things and headed to the teacher’s desk. “You are to report to the headmaster’s office,” was all the teacher told her. She nodded and took one last look back at her classmate. Neither of them had been able to do much work. Keira headed down the empty halls, as the bell had yet to sound, until she was outside the door with black letters. OFFICE. Inside was a long counter, and on the other side of that two desks with older women quietly working away. “I’m here to see the headmaster,” she interrupted them. One on the phone pointed to what was clearly where she needed to go as she was on the phone as well. HEADMASTER. The word dark and ominous. She straightened her clothing a bit and tried to make sure her hair was standing on end. Her hand on the doorknob, she took a deep breath and pushed the door open.

The way Keira had looked at Dominus when he had disgorged his precious seed into her mouth and down her throat had only served to make him harder, to force his spasming and contracting balls to pump even more of his liquid sin into her willing mouth and down her tight restrictive throat. Her eyes told him everything he needed to know, as well as her gesture of placing her hands behind her back and reducing herself to a mouth, a hole in her face that needed fucking and violating as much as her cunt and her ass craved it. She was a natural born whore and he thanked himself for being lucky enough to catch onto her wanton and craven ways and take her for himself before her fool of a father had finally given in to the urges he knew coursed through him. Any man in proximity to Keira would end up wanting to fuck her, father, brother, friend, it was something he would bear in mind, ensuring that her hungry holes revived only the pleasure that his fingers, tongue and cock could deliver to her. He would ensure that she was ruined for any other man and that only he would be in her thoughts when she fucked herself with her fingers or was around him in person. The filthy cock teasing little slut was his now and he intended to fuck her into his personal fuck toy, with no need for any other... as there were none who could compete with her tight young flesh and juicy insides.

Dominus had made his way to the Headmasters office and explained the situation. He was acting as Keira Knights ward, looking after her and looking out for her in the absence of her parents. Initial difficulties in reaching her house, explaining a few things and arranging for her needs had delayed her arrival at school. Now there was an additional problem, one which he had been asked to discuss with her, regarding her parents. It was all lies of course, well at least part of it was, but it was an easy sell to the headmaster. Dominus was smartly dressed, impeccably spoken and clearly a rich and powerful man. The headmaster had no need to think anything was untoward regarding what he was saying, and the offer to assist the school with a 'donation' had not even needed to be made in order to gain the mans cooperation. The headmaster was a rather timid looking sort, bookish, an educated nerd old enough to be everyone's father, not the kind to take advantage of a young girl in his care. If Dominus had been headmaster then Keira's schooling would have taken a very different course than it had by now, she would have been fucked senseless every single day until fucking was her only reason for coming to school. Her education was secondary, as long as she had a basic grasp of things her time would be far better spent sweating, moaning and weeping cunt juice from her well fucked slit than studying Maths, Geography, History or any one of a number of worthless subjects. Girls like her did not need to get an education, they only needed to attract the attention of a rich and powerful man, such as himself. Once that was done, their future was set. Gifts, money, a modicum of power, all these things would trickle down to her as surely as a good hard fucking would make her girlish cum trickle down the inside of her thighs. Now that she had attracted his attention, he knew that Keira would be more in need of his cock, fingers and tongue than a solid schooling, something he intended to take advantage of, although there was no need for her parents to get involved with such sordid and scandalous details, as their willing young daughter was ravaged, violated and fucked to destruction by a man obsessed with her flesh and ready to do whatever was necessary to claim it as his.

There was a sound outside the door and Dominus turned to the man, "I'll need the use of your office for a while, to give her the news... if you don't mind." he explained. Calm, collected, reassuring. It would simply take a few minutes and the Headmaster was glad to be of help. The knights were rich, made rich because of Dominus, there money and position was important and they were respected, after all he was sure that young Keira was a significant student in that her tuition fees would be helping fuel the school and line the headmasters pockets. "I'll let you know when I'm finished with her." he told him, barely suppressing a smirk as the man moved aside to allow Keira to enter, peering at her over his spectacles before moving out into the office beyond to speak to one of his assistants. Dominus had turned around, taking a moment to look out of the bay like window behind the heads desk which looked out over the quad, admiring the view as well as the almost archaic cane which rested against a display board on one wall. A reminder of days when corporal punishment was used as an excuse to make young girls cunts weep into their panties and grown teachers cum in their pants, all hidden behind the need for discipline and control when all the caning official would be thinking about is how much better it would be to redden the young girls ass with his hand and then sink his erection deep into her holes to take away the sting of the cane and replace it with the boiling heat of hard cock piercing her youthful cunny or wickedly tight rectum.

As the head moved past Keira, Dominus looked her over, leaving no doubt in anyone's mind that he was mentally raping every inch of her young flesh with his heated gaze. His cock throbbing angrily in his pants and his blood pumping as he burned his eyes into her, assessing whether he thought she had been obeying his instructions. He smoothed a hand along the oak desk he was standing next to, brushing aside some documents left there and shifting the position of the laptop and phone which were set up upon the Headmasters desk. As soon as the headmaster had closed the door he was on her, moving forwards to grab hold of her and spin her around. There was no reason left in his eyes, only primal animalistic lust. It was as though he had not been fucking her for days instead of just over an hour. "Put your hands on the desk and don't fucking move them until I tell you to." he growled in a tone reserved for rapists and men who had just gotten out of prison and been presented with a tight bodied little whore to fuck. He moved to first shove her up against the desk, bending her forwards with a hand on her neck, giving her no chance to resist. Then he moved to drag up her skirt, his powerful hand moving between her legs and grasping her panties. A violent snap and they were sundered from her flesh, his hand moving to bring them up to her mouth and begin to cram them inside it with his fingers. He filled her mouth with them, stuffing them between her lips with a feverish urgency as he unzipped his pants and allowed his pre cum dripping and spit stained fuck tool to spring out, slapping her ass and smearing its secretions across a taut buttock. With her mouth sufficiently muffled he took hold of her wrists, pinning them to the table if needed, his feet kicked hers apart and his hips brought the head of his cock up against her dripping snatch, thrusting his cock between her cunt lips only enough to soak his shaft further, before he lifted himself up and drove into her ass. It was a slow deliberate penetration, a faint hiss leaving his mouth as he violated her rectal chute with precision and power. A slow piercing spearing of flesh into her anus as he forced himself inside her to the hilt.

"You need to be quiet, we don't want anyone coming in, do we Keira?" he whispered to her. Outside the muffled sounds of the headmaster muttering about something filtered into the room as he let her feel his cock, searing her anal tract as it lay inside her, fatter, wider, thicker, longer than before. A rampant erection the size of which he had rarely managed to produce stretched open her anal rim and roasted her tight innards as he savoured the sensation of it, the feeling of being inside his foolish employees daughter, right in the middle of her head teachers office, looking out onto the empty quad as he shifted his footing. He then started to slide back and forth, fucking her as he kept her pinned against the desk. There was no steady thumping sound to give their sinful fucking away to those outside, her body was pinned down and his hips provided the movement as he fucked her. Each lazy and long stroke into her ass was angled to tent her mound and compress her clit against the hard wooden desk, each slow torturous thrust filled out her anus as well as massaged her clit as it was forced down into the oak surface. He fucked her slowly, making sure every thrust started with his bulbous knob spreading the tight and moist rim of her anus to breaking point, then popping into her as the anal portal closed to suck on his shaft as it coated every inch of it as it drove deep into her until his alls compressed into her youthful flesh. He maintained a slow steady rhythm, moving her hands from her sides around in front of her, where he placed her fingers onto the keyboard of the headmasters laptop, his own fingers moving to open up an email screen to no one in particular as yet. He placed her fingers on the keys, leaning in to hiss into her ear. "Start typing Keira. I want you to type a message to the headmaster, telling him what a little whore you are. Start it with 'Dear Headmaster. I, Keira Knight, am a dirty filthy little schoolgirl whore, a nasty cock teasing slut who likes to fuck her fathers boss..." he began with a strained hiss. "Tell him what you are doing, how it feels, keep typing until I tell you... auuhhh... to stop." he grunted quietly as his balls mashed into her and he began to the long slow withdrawal of his massive cock from her asshole, a journey which would end with him driving it back into her again. He bent over her, his body atop hers as his hips ground his slow driven thrusts in and out of her. His crazed tone was forceful, dominating, commanding as he fucked and violated her body, shoving her against the desk and leaving each stroke to torment her throbbing clit from within.

The Headmaster’s gentle face held no clue that he was even slightly aware of the situation that he was about to allow to unfold in his very office. Even though Keira wasn’t sure exactly what Dominus had in mind, she was sure it would involve her body trembling, her cunt weeping, and her body giving in to him in every way. His soft smile among his wrinkled face was one she had seen dozens of times. In the halls he would always reach out to the students making them feel welcome. He had such an inviting nature, but the thought of being a man like Dominus never entered anyone’s mind. He was too close to what most of them thought their own fathers were like. Maybe in a sense he was like her own father in that he was oblivious to most of what was going on around him. Dominus’ words a sure sign of something about to transpire behind his closed office door, and all he did was rub her arm in a soothing gesture as he smiled hidden behind his glasses. So many times Keira just wanted to rip them off his face just to see what he looked like without them. Glancing past him she saw what appeared to be a very pensive Dominus. If only the Headmaster had turned around he would have seen the deviant intent laden gaze Dominus was pouring over her, but in his true form, he simply closed the door softly behind him.

Like a predator capturing his prey, he moved with agility to her. She grinned not attempting to, not wanting to, hinder his advancing. There was no hesitation as she placed her hands flat on the desk at his command. The very act alone sending her further down the dark road he always put her on. Keira’s hands slid along the smooth desk creating a squealing sound as he pushed her into place. The desk cutting into her body as he conformed her body’s position. Her elbows were high in the air feeling the air rush over her bared skin as he lifted her skirt. Her own depraved smile enjoying every second of his treatment of her as if she were nothing more than a whore, a play thing for his amusement. In her mind she chanted, willing him on. Do it! Right here! Fuck my pussy right here! Stain your cock with my virginity! She wanted to lift her hand from the desk as he ripped her panties from her body. She knew their protection for when she would leave this office was now gone, and there was a surge of panic to try and stop. She lifted her palms, but Dominus’ words quickly came back to her. Pressing them into the cold, slick, wood she realized it had all happened so fast. She would not have stood a chance at stopping him anyway. It was a combined effort of wanting to make up for her little transgression of moving her hands and wanting to please him when she opened her mouth wide for him to stuff the soaked material in. As her own juices wafting to her nose, she could smell her own arousal. She liked it. Closing her eyes, she inhaled deeply hearing his zipper fall. Her mind certain he was about to ravage her cunt, she braced feeling his powerful hands on her body. There was no need to pin her in place. Keira would have never moved. She spread her legs even further him despite the fact he had already accomplished this. His tip rubbing against her cunt, she was further consumed with the fact he was about to take her.

What happened next quickly changed all those thoughts, making her elated she had her mouth stuffed. Dominus showed no mercy as he sank his cock into her ass once more stretching, burning the muscles with his scorching cockmeat. Her loud groans into the remains of her underwear cut short by his words. He was right. She did have to be quiet. Imagine the scene if the Headmaster were to walk right in. She wasn’t even sure the man even had sex anymore. His body must be too old for such a thing. Has he ever even had sex? Word would get out about the relationship brewing between them. While she wasn’t ashamed about it, she didn’t know what the ramifications would be. Would her family be hurt? What would happen to Dominus? There was no concern for herself. Just those she loved.
She nodded letting him know she understood. His voice, speaking of conferences and upcoming school functions of various sorts had seeped in through the closed door. What would any of them say or do if they knew the lewd act taking place just on the other side of the heavy door? She lowered her head as much as she could do the desk feeling him fill her. His cock pulsed with every beat of his heart. The tip impossibly deep within her. Her rectum stretched, forced open by the intrusion of his shaft. She could feel his balls smashed against her body. Her toes curled inside her shoes. Struggling to maintain a steady rhythm of panting, she tried to relax allowing her body to take him, all of him, and feel him. Her face showed her exsurtion, her battle to not scream out, to accept the massive rod that was unrelenting inside her. She arched her back feeling a dull ached making its way along her spine. There was nothing about this she didn’t want. The desk was cold at first against her naked body. Her clit rubbing against the lacquered surface with each movement of his strong body. She focused on that feeling as much as possible. The constant massaging of her sensitive nub at his prodding was all part of his well timed choreographed dance. Dominus moved with intent and purpose as if he had been planning this. He had. She exhaled sharply with each thrust pinning her in place, claiming her body for him. Oh she was already his slut. This only further solidified that standing, that title. Bending her knees slightly, she was subconsciously trying to take him deeper within her bowels. Fill me Mr. Dominus, she thought. More. Her ass moved as her back arched in time with his body. It had taken only once for him to fuck her to create this addiction to his cock. It was incredible, unbelievable to her that any man could create these feelings, this need, within her that only a cock, his cock could satisfy.

She watched, almost in a heated daze from his fucking, as he manipulated her fingers to the keyboard. It was only then she looked up and remembered the open window revealing to all what was going on within the walls of the Headmaster’s office. Her fingers moved as she did exactly as he ordered.
‘Dear Headmaster,
I, Keira Knight, am a dirty filthy little schoolgirl whore, a nasty cock teasing slut who likes to fuck her father’s boss. Mr. Dominus is fucking my tight ass right now. He’s driving his cock so fucking deep in my ass right over your desk. My panties have been ripped from my body, and he stuffed them in my mouth. My nipples are hard and sore, my clit is throbbing, and I want to cum so badly. His cock feels like its ripping me open, and I want him to drive it in more and more, deeper, harder, faster. He’s going to fill me with his cum again. His heavy balls are smashed against me with every thrust. It feels so fucking good. They’re so full of his cum. His cum that he’s going to give to me Sir. He’s going to keep plunging that thick, fat, long cock of his cock into my anal passage, to my bowels until he can’t stop it from happening. Thick ropes of his seed will flood me, dripping from my ass as I walk right by you, and I fucking can’t wait! I’m so full Sir. He’s stuffing me over and over again. He held me down to your desk Sir as he ravaged my ass. I am his slut, and I will take his cock whenever, wherever he demands it. That’s right Sir. Mr. Dominus is fucking my ass, and I want to scream! My clit wants to explode! Keep fucking me Mr. Dominus. My Master. I am yours. Your slut. Fill my slut hole with your cum. I am Mr. Dominus’ personal slut, and he’s massaging my rectum with his cock. I am lost in him Sir. I only hope my body can please him. I’m thinking about when he fucks my virgin pussy Sir. I want him to take it. I want him to hold me down then and now. Fucking tell me to send this message Mr. Dominus, and then hold my wrists down again as he fuck me fast and hard until you cum. I want to feel the heat rising from her cock, burning my insides, tearing my tender muscles open so they can sting as you shoot your load deep inside me. My thoughts are raw, my body is his, and my desires growing. His cock is impossibly bigger than it was before. I can’t take much more.’ She groaned loudly into her gag. ‘He’s fucking me so so so so so’ She kept repeating the word as her clit was tightening. She could feel the muscles starting to spasm. ‘I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna fucking cum all over your desk Sir. Mr. Dominus is gonna make my pussy cum as he’s fucking my asshole.’ Her body on the verge of her orgasm, she held on. ‘Mr. Dominus! Can I cum? Please! Let me soil the Headmaster’s desk with my juices. I’ll lick it clean. That’s right Sir. After he finishes having my dirty, slut hole, I’m going to lick my cum off your desk if you asks it of me. Such a wonderful cock, so filling, so powerful taking me. His rhythm nearly takes the breath from my lungs as he’s pushing me into your desk. I can’t wait much longer! Please Mr. Dominus! Let me cum! Say I can!’ She was using the keyboard to communicate with him while also allowing the Headmaster to know exactly what was going on, and would happen, in his office. It was an act she hoped would please Dominus.

Dominus mercilessly fucked himself into the no longer innocent ass of his employees young daughter, Keira, right there in her headmasters office. As he did so he reached around her, pulling back her blazer, then slowly unbuttoning her blouse so that he could check for himself how sensitive or hard her nipples were right now. He could check to see if she had indeed been abusing them as he had instructed, although there was little doubt in his mind that she would have obeyed him, because he knew that she was a dirty little whore at heart who craved a fucking as much as he craved her flesh. He had already shown her that he had control over her, fucking her ass to destruction in her own bedroom in the safety and security of her own home. He had then forced her to obey his whims at school, first by abusing her own flesh in front of schoolteachers and pupils alike, and then by taking her here, in a bastion of decency, the headmasters own sanctuary, his office. Dominus knew that it showed Keira, on a basic level, that nowhere was safe, nowhere was a refuge from the unrelenting and primal lust that her cock teasing young flesh had fired up within him.

Her body yielded willingly to the pressure and violation he brought upon her, his thick rigid cock sliding back and forth in her sucking rectum as though her body had been created for no other purpose but to fit around his cock like a sheath. He stifled his own grunts and groans by leaning in to bite at her neck, sinking his teeth into her sensitive flesh and leaving deep crescent shapes from his teeth as he drove in to the balls. He bathed her skin with cool spit and then hot searing breath, as he pulled out of her tiny anus. He clenched his teeth and felt her anal tract suck and cling to his withdrawing shaft, before caving it in again as his erection was forced slowly back into her quivering rectal chute with a powerful and merciless energy which betrayed his rampant enthusiasm.

The buttons finally gave way, his fingers eased inside and sought out her nipples, trapping each one between finger and thumb as he fucked her ass at a measured and calculated pace, each thrust squeezing her mound into the heavy oak desk and teasing and compressing her clit with the bulge within her tented groin. His digits twisted and tugged at her nipples, gently at first, teasing them out and then letting them snap back easily as he began a cycle of caress, distending and release, tighter and more frantic with each passing moment as he timed the snapping free of her tits to coincide with the arching of her back when he drove balls deep into her willing rectal canal. He gave thanks that she had not given over her ass to the boys of the school, as he knew that once anyone had been inside her flesh they would never relinquish it. She would have been fucked to rags and handed around as a school fuck toy had she given in to base sin and desire. Now she would never be taken by such depravity, since she was his chosen slut and whore now, serving him as he educated her to the truths and needs of her own sinful young body and what it craved. His cock. Every day.

"The way you are moving yourself, grinding you ass into me, trying to fuck me with your tightest filthiest little hole... Are you trying to get me off faster Keira, because you think I have the stamina of a boy? Do you want this to end fast? Or are you trying to get yourself off, you horny little bitch... grinding your clit into the oak a little faster, letting me pierce deeper towards your bowels with each thrust? There's no coming for you Keira. Not yet. No mercy. You will have a chance to come when I tell you to, you will work yourself into a frenzy and flood your thighs with your streaming cunt juice... when I tell you to. You will give a strangled moan into your own panties and spasm and buck like a whore when you orgasm... when I give you permission. You will squeeze at my cock with your ass and flood your thighs with your filthy juices, soiling your flesh and the desk... when and if I grant you leave to do so. Otherwise, naturally you little bitch, there will be consequences for your disobedience." he growled as he fucked her, keeping a rhythmic and steady pace for most of his strokes, broken up by occasional breaks in the pattern to allow his cock to roast her innards or to pull out and allow it to cool against her cunt flaps. It was like fucking an angel and he had only been sodomizing and mouth fucking her as yet, her pure untainted cunt still had the pleasure of being untouched and unbled by his massive hole wrecking rod.

He turned his attention away from her, looking over her shoulder as he drove her harder and harder into the desk. His position shoved her upwards until her feet no longer found purchase on the ground, a steady soft thumping beginning to mount against her. The desk shuddered slightly, threatening to move, as he pounded with relish into her, his eyes scanning the document she typed out. He was impressed by her lack of spelling errors, but only for a moment as his fucking started to become more frenzied, more feverish, more harsh and raw. His cock slammed into her faster now, more determined and almost angry with it invasion of her tight ass hole. His breaths hissed from between his lips and his body heated up and tensed tighter, his muscles straining and his powerful strokes gaining in momentum as her words turned him on even further. "You... auuhhh... really are a revalation, you nasty little slut. A girl of your age with such a depraved little mind, so eager to get yourself into trouble, fucked and fucked and fucked so hard that you lose all reason." he hissed as he finished reading what she had typed.

"Do you really want to come you little whore? Right here in your headmasters office? Do you really want to come here, writhing on the end of my cock, gasping and bathing your panties in stifled moans as they soak into your mouth? Is that really what you think you deserve you little slut?" he asked in a teasing growl as he adjusted his angle to mercilessly pressure her clit into the desk, fixing it almost in place and using the weight of her body, compressed beneath his own, to massage her throbbing nub as he pummelled her ass with unrelenting strokes. "No you cock teasing little slut. How many times did I have to wait to get my hands on you? How many times did I have to watch you cock tease me in front of your family, dance about displaying your tight young flesh? How many times did I have to imagine you coming like an animal in heat on the end of my cock, instead of actually making you foul my shaft with your filthy cunt juice? No Keira, you will have to wait..." he told her with a smirking whisper while directing all of his energy into torturing her clit and sending her over the edge, his fingers tormenting her hard nipples without pause, until he finally left the duty of tit torturing to his left hand, squeezing his right down her body to her clit in order to join with his body thrusts in stroking and throbbing it with a constant pressure, giving it his total attention in order to bring her off. "...you will have to wait Keira. When you come I like to hear you scream, you can't do that when you are gagging on your own cunt drenched panties, now can you? So you have to wait... or suffer for coming too soon... fuck... yeesss!" he grunted, stiffening as he felt his balls tighten and a blistering orgasm rip through his body. His hands moved to her hips and he ploughed into her, filling her ass with a cascading torrent of hot cum that immediately backwashed out of her filled bowels to spurt down her thighs and leak onto her sodden cunt. He bucked and shook, trembling waves of ecstasy fuelled bliss rocked through his body as he disgorged his cum into her quivering ass, jetting strings of sin deep into her rectum and out again as his climax ripped through him. He pulled out finally, spurting a few sticky globules of cum across her buttocks to matt with her rumpled and shoved up skirt as he finished spewing his load from his battered cock. a hand reaching out to delete the message she had been typing.

Had she come? He made no mention of it if she had, simply logging whether she had or had not for future reference and possible punishment. "Make yourself presentable. You're being taken home early." he told her with a grin. "Now, what sort of reward would you like for today’s efforts. I think you deserve something. Perhaps a meal at a fancy restaurant. A trip to a shop to get you some new things to wear. Perhaps some accessories as well. After all, if you are going to be seen with me you need to have the right appearance." he explained, straightening himself up as though he had been simply talking to her. "Fix the desk, then follow me after a few minutes. When you get to the car, simply tell the driver where you wish to go for your reward, before joining me in the back." he told her as he headed for the door.

Dominus was dominating the entire space around him and everything within it. Keria never imagined she would enjoy be controlled to this extent. The effects of his treatment of her and her body were clear. Her body bending to his will, a dripping, wet cunt, quivering muscles, and her will nonexistent towards him, for him, she was clay in his hands to mold into whatever he desired. She had never been one to be too rebellious, but she had always been given her way regardless. In his presence, her way was not even considered. Her way was whatever he wanted it to be. If he wanted her way to be bend over the Headmaster’s desk taking his cock in her now well fucked ass, then she would be there. She had no idea the places, the things he would want from her, and the possibilities excited her.

His cock felt as though it were drilling into her flesh, splitting her open further and wider with each thrust of his hips. She could feel his body flush against her own as his balls smashed against her just for a moment before he began the slow retrieval of his cock meat from her hungry whore hole. She willed him back inside her as well lubricated rectum pulled him back him, sucking his member deep within the warm confines it provided. Each movement a new feeling, she couldn’t decide which one she enjoyed more. The painful, empty void of his cock as he pulled out or the sudden rush of being stuffed as he filled her slutty ass. He only heightened things as his mouth captured her skin, sinking in, tasting her, and leaving her chilled for a split second before his breath washed over her.

He pulled on her blazer, and there was no doubt in her mind he was going after her tortured, sore nipples. A bit of pride welled up inside her as she knew he would find them exactly as he had order. She quiver and trembled at the thought of his fingers rolling her nipples, pulling, and showering them with attention. His excitement grew, and his efforts reflected just that. Soft moans at first against her gag, but as he pulled and twisted her red, stiff, sore nipples more and more she was nearly crying out into the saturated material forced between her lips. She bit down hard as her fingernails dug into the desk she was pinned against. Her impending orgasm not put off in the slightest by his efforts. She felt it raging on, knowing there was no stopping it. Sweat formed on her brow, and she felt droplets trickle down her back underneath her now loose shirt. It cooled on her ass, and in time she heard a sloshing sound as her moist body meet his in repetition.

Her clit compacted between the unforgiving desk and the unrelenting animal fucking her savagely felt every thrust, every movement, every inch of the slick wood beneath her as her own body massaged, tortured, teased, and taunted it. Her groans growing louder despite knowing she had to be quiet for fear of the old man just outside the office doors with two prim and proper older ladies. The thought of the three of them walking in, catching this torrid act in progress only aroused her more. Would they stand and watch with their hands over their mouths? Would they want to join in? Would they speak or simply gasp? Yeah, she thought. Images of Dominus suckling one of the women’s nipples as he plowed her ass drew the loudest groan from her yet.

Dominus already knew she was helping her own body reach its sweet release. She listened as his scorching hot words filled her ear. Yes Mr. Dominus, she thought. I am a horny little bitch. I’m your horny little bitch. Fuck me harder. Drive your cock into me so hard we move this desk. Her fingernails deeper into the wood now as he tells of her orgasm denial. It wasn’t a matter anymore of if she could control when she orgasmed. It was simply a matter of when. She was going to lose this battle, and if there were consequences, she would have to suffer them. She would endure anything he set before her because her pussy and her clit were on the verge, right at the tipping point that would send her body spiraling into a pleasure filled abyss.

Her feet suddenly lifted from the floor, and her appreciation was muffled. The desk now bending to his will just as easily as she had as it nearly moved from its resting place. That alone spoke volumes of the force Dominus was exerting. This desk had probably no moved since it was placed carried in by several men. A solid desk, with drawers filled to capacity, and other objects resting atop it along with Keira, was now nearly sliding as it seemed to be bucking along with the powerful thrusts from this man.

Yes Dominus, her mind answering his questions. I want to come right here, right now, all over this desk while I’m perched on the end of your thick shaft. I am that depraved. You have set me free Dominus. You have allowed me to be who I am truly. You have given me direction. Your slut. Your fucking slut made only to service your cock. Her clit, finding no respite, was forced into a new level of pleasure and sweet agony of denial. It became clear, in her mind, that Mr. Dominus was, in a sense, punishing her for all her cock teasing ways. All the times she sashayed past him wearing a tight, short skirt only to wave and wiggle her ass as she walked past him, the times when she knew her tits were pressing into him as she embraced him, and the times she would drop something on purpose at home so she could bend over certain the older man was looking at the show she put on for him had taken a toll on the man . He could only take so much before he snapped. That is what had happened this morning, and from here on out he would be taking all those moments. Slowly he was going to reclaim all the times he had lost and not done exactly what he wanted to with her, and he was going to teach her the error of her ways. He was now her teacher, her Master, and she willingly accepted him. Her face now flushed with sweat as well as her body literally had to take everything he was giving her. His words began to blur in her ears though as her body teetered precariously holding on by a thread staring down the road of her orgasm. He could have breathed on her ear, and she would have cum all over the desk. His fingers found her clit, and her body seemed to hover for just a moment before her pussy clamped down. Her clit, tight and hard, felt the release as well as her cunt juices flowed. She closed her eyes breathing deeply as her mouth screamed into her panties through clenched teeth biting down. Her back tensed as she bent her knees up revealing her curled toes. Keira dragged her fingernails across the Headmaster’s desk leaving faint, white lines. They could easily be buffed from the surface. A janitor could take care of that when he came in to clean the office at the end of the day. Perhaps he would clean the desk as well of her whore juices. She had just started riding her own orgasm when she felt his warm seed start to fill her abused anal tract. Her pleasure filled moans only grew louder. She didn’t care if the Headmaster heard her. She was feeling ecstasy unlike anything she had ever experienced before. She could not control much of anything her body did at this point. It was a struggle to even force air into her lungs. Keira feared blacking out during all of this. Her orgasm, his load being blown into her ass, and the thrill, the thought of being caught at any moment. He left her gaping, his cum seeping out from her now owned ass. The faint click on the laptop, and frankly she didn’t care if he sent the message or deleted it. She slumped to the desk slightly resting her head. Her rest was only brief though before she rose and began the task of buttoning her blouse and adjusting her blazer. Her skirt was simply lowered. It was only then that she remembered her panty gag, and she pulled the material. She looked around the room at first wondering what to do with them. Should I throw them in the trash or simply hold on to them? She listened to his instructions carefully, nodding as he spoke. When he disappeared from the door, she went about straightening up the Headmaster’s desk. She took her panties to clean up the evidence of her orgasm. It occurred to her that he had not mentioned it. Did he notice? Did I get away with it? Surly a man such as Dominus would know when a woman orgasms. With that thought in mind, she was certain he was fully aware of it. Well if he is, why didn’t he say anything? She would have her answers in time, when Dominus was ready . Everything was now when he wanted it. She could not rush anything from him, and she wouldn’t even try. For him to have this control felt freeing to her as well as intense. She enjoyed everything this brought. One quick check of her hair making sure she was presentable in a mirror that hung on the wall that had been to her left while she was bent over the desk before she grabbed the doorknob. She held on to the remains of her panties firmly in her hand. Keira nodded to the Headmaster as she passed. His voice soft and gentle as he told her what she already knew. She was released to go home with her caregiver for the rest of the day, and he wished her well. She thanked him in her own sweet manner before exiting the office. He hadn’t even looked at her hand. None of them seemed to notice her secret in her hand nor the one that took place behind closed doors. The driver was waiting just as he had told her. She already knew exactly what she wanted. Whispering in his ear, she saw the smile on his lips. He nodded and opened the door allowing her to climb in. Dominus was there looking as handsome as ever. He oozed power, control, and strength. “You’re right Mr. Dominus. If I’m going to be seen with you then I need to have the right appearance. I want you to pick out what I wear. Tell the driver where you want to go Mr. Dominus. I want you to be pleased. I’m sure there is a shop with clothing in it that you think would fit me just right,” she nearly growled as she rubbed her knees together. “A place with clothing befitting of a slut like me. Your slut. Make me look the part Mr. Dominus. Please. Dress me up like you wish.” Her own words starting to arouse her once more. She held up her soiled panites and smiled at him. “Where would you like to go Mr. Dominus? The driver is waiting for your orders. So am I.”

Dominus exited the office and addressed those present. "She's taken the news well enough. She'll be along in a moment. I'll inform you of whether she well be attending school come Monday morning." he explained to the Headmaster, as he chatted about some inane subjects with the women he employed in his outer office. A subtle smirk caressed his features, but did not sound in his voice, as he spoke and moved past them. He headed out, still feeling the tight sucking of her ass on his cock and the muffled moans of her whimpering orgasm struck voice as she disobeyed him and flooded her cunt with her juices. That orgasm had been hard, he had seen her clawing at the desk and soiling it with her fuck juice and he grinned as he wondered if the old head would even notice, regardless he would never be able to pin anything on a pillar of the community such as Michael Dominus... or level such an insult towards the daughter of such important parents as the Knights. As for Keira, he knew he would never tire of fucking her holes, her young tight portals of pleasure, but he knew that he was finished with her ass for now. He had fucked it to destruction over the course of the day and now her virginal cunt was calling out to him, ready to be bled on his cock until any shred of virginity or decency had been fucked out of her young depraved body. He had a whole weekend of unobstructed fucking ahead and he was not going to wait much longer to feel her purity stretched and pounded away at the end of his cock, so that he would be able to fuck her hole with impunity. Fingers, tongue, toys, all needed to be driven into her tight little pussy, but they would only follow once he had broken her seal and made her a woman with his cock. She would be fucked from girl to woman in one depraved sex session, in one brutal stroke, but she would always be a girl in his eyes as long as she wore uniforms like the one she wore today, designed by sick twisted men who fuelled fantasy in broad daylight when they dictated what young girls should wear in an institute of learning. Men who should be awarded a medal in his view.

He reached the limo and slid inside, pouring himself a drink as he waited, watching a few pupils who had left lessons as they stared at the car and wondered perhaps who it was for. He left the door open for a while as he drank, before closing it, his thoughts pondering the evening ahead. His cock was insatiable, hungry for young cunt and Keira was the tightest and youngest, the slutty little whore who had demanded his attention with her cock teasing ways and was now going to be fucked and fucked and fucked, likely until she was no longer the little girl of his employee and instead someone who worked for him. Taking her out of school and giving her a position at his company would be a simple enough task, once there her flesh would be available to him every day, regardless of whether he could manufacture a reason to visit her home. Then, once she was ready to leave home, she would be accessible twenty four hours a day without the slightest effort. Just thinking about it ensured that his cock stayed hard and ready, just as his imagination and lust grew within the fantasy he was making a reality. Soon enough he was snapped back to the present as his driver opened the limo door, undoubtedly aware of the fate of the young girl, but locked into obedience and discretion like all of his employees. "No friends curious about your new mode of transport? No curious glances form school mates wondering about how eager you are to depart with your fathers boss?" he asked as she climbed in. He listened to her words with a shake of his head. "Now, now, Keira, you have been given instructions and for some reason you seem incapable of carrying them out. I was planning to take you out of school early, after all you have enough of an education for what I have in mind, I hope that you don't need to be held back or assigned to special classes, it would be an inconvenience." he explained, putting down his drink and lacing his fingers together, cracking his knuckles as he looked her over, her skirt ridden up her thighs, her slightly dishevelled appearance despite her best efforts to straighten herself up. She reeked of cock teasing sex and his cock responded with a surge of power and a swelling of its long fat length. He took her soiled panties, discarding them to the floor, then grasping hold of her. The limo remained where it was, soon the departing pupils would be passing within feet of it, on their way to their own pick ups or simply on their way to their cars or ways home on foot. Some might even stand around and wonder why the expensive limo with tinted windows had not departed already.

With his powerful hands on her he threw her easily over his lap, placing one hand in her hair and fisting it tight as he drew her onto his bulging cock. His other hand moved to smooth down her skirt, caressing her taut firm ass cheeks as he spoke. "First you move your hands without permission. Second you allow yourself to orgasm, despite being instructed to withhold your sinful and wretched completion until you were instructed. Now you presume to order me about in my own limousine? You have grown quite bold Keira, perhaps you need to be reminded. In public you are a princess, in private you are my slut, my whore, my dirty little bitch who likes to be fucked hard and made to come like a nasty cock hungry wretch. You do as I tell you... but the others who work for me? Well, they do as you tell them, they are lower than you, lower than me, they serve a purpose and that purpose is to serve us, to do as I and my chosen woman tell them to." he slowly explained, his hand running down to her ankle, then back up her leg, over her calve, along her thigh, up to her skirt. He bunched it in his fingers, dragging it up her body until her naked ass was exposed to his merciless gaze. "Clearly you need a small reminder that you should do as your elders tell you to, particularly when this particular elder holds power over your future and how any times you will get to writhe in orgasmic pleasure" he hissed in an amused tone. *SMACK!* his hand crashed down on her left buttock, leaving a stinging redness in the shape of his palm and sending the echo of flesh on flesh bouncing through the car, as well as a couple of feet beyond it.

"Maybe you want me to punish you by fucking you in full view of your school. It's not like you're not of legal age to fuck, is it? Sure, public indecency laws might be broken, but its nothing that money couldn't fix... plus who would blame me? A respectable and powerful business man seduced by his employees dirty little daughter? I'd get sympathy more than anything else, surely." he continued. *SMACK!* his hand tanning her right buttock, leaving it quivering as he wrestled her into position on his lap, his hand stinging her ass, then smoothing across it and into the crease between her thighs. "A trip to get you something decent to wear is a good idea, something sailor themed perhaps? With 'fuck me'' lingerie underneath. I know just the place, very expensive and very discrete, something that will befit a young girl, such as yourself, on a routine trip to a restaurant with a man old enough to be her father, something which won't arouse too much suspicion, after all I wouldn't want you to feel too embarrassed y the fact that you are being fucked by your fathers boss." he told her idly.*SMACK* his hand struck across her cheeks, then again. *SMACK* each one in turn, spanked and left to quiver as his palm print slowly faded from her flesh, leaving it redder and redder. He shifted her until her cunt was compressed against the bulge in his pants, through a flimsy layer of skirt, feeling the thick pulsing rod wedged against her and swelling up harder as he abused her ass. His hand alternated between her ass cheeks at a slow leisurely pace, giving her plenty of time to feel it in between words.

"Now Keira, let's start with your apologizing. I'll start you off... 'I'm sorry for moving my hands Mr Dominus...'" he began, giving her a moment to speak, before spanking her ass, loudly and firmly. Pausing only while she was apologizing, then delivering another stinging spank to her shivering flesh. His fingers slipping down her ass to tease at her clit and thumb at her anus in between spanking. "When you've finished apologizing tell the driver where you wish to be taken. A boutique. He will know the right place to go. I will then spank your tight little ass until you come. You best hope you can come from such treatment, else you won't be able to sit down for a week." he informed her." Not that its important. I don't need you to sit down in order to fuck you. Bent across a desk, pinned across the hot hood of a car. Shoved up against a wall. All perfectly good places to fuck you." he grunted, *SMACK* another spank stinging her perfect little ass as he felt his cock growing so fucking hard that it almost lifted her off his lap.

Dominus was swift. Even her good hearted intentions were simply put no acceptable in his eyes. She had failed to follow the most basic of instructions, and now she was about to find exactly what he meant by punishment. She knew even before his hands took hold of her that Dominus had planned on exacting the very consequences he spoke of before if she did not follow his orders. It was the look in his eyes, the tone in his voice, and something ominous that she felt as he cracked his knuckles. Kiera made no move to get away before his hands took her. Even in his grasp, across his lap, she did not struggle to break free. Her mindset was one of I failed, and I should be punished. Swallowing hard, feeling a sizable lump in her throat, she lifted her head slightly as he entangled his fingers into her hair. This position could only mean one thing. She hadn’t been spanked since she was a child, but Dominus wants me to be his slut, his whore, his woman. Grown women don’t get spanked! Then again grown women don’t receive reprimands for breaking the rules either.
He began to read off her list of offenses, and a terror ripped through her. He had known. He had seen. The list quickly piled up, and a sinking realization began to set in. Dominus would always see and know everything. She would never be able to get anything over him. His eyes would always be alert and focused. Her skin was electrified as his hand traveled the length of her leg. Her eyes darted about as her hands were left to brace as best she could. The thin material almost tickling at her bottom as he slid it out of place and over her buttocks revealing the once innocent ass. His manhood pressed into her body, and a fleeting thought of how impossible it seemed to her that he might be erect right now passed through her mind. Dominus truly was a mind scramble to her. On the very edge of punishing her, and he spoke of how everyone that worked for him was beneath her. They were to serve them. Serve me, she thought. Oh sure she had been able to lead the boys around school as if they were puppies on a leash with false, empty promises of sex only to be half heartedly fulfilled with her mouth wrapped around their cocks, but no one was ever there to carry out her wishes simply because it was their job to. He thinks this highly of me? An uplifting thought that drew a huge smile to her face even in her precarious position.

She yelped as his forceful hand brought her back to reality with a crashing blow marking her with a red impression of exactly who she belonged to now. Her widened eyes lifted to the window looking through the dark haze. With his second blow, she cried out loudly not concerning herself for one second if anyone heard or not. Mentally counting off each strike of his punishing hand, she knew that she had done more than two whacks of his hand would be enough to consider this a lesson learned. It was involuntary really, instinct, that she began to writhe and struggle to escape his lap. She was no match for the strong man and his grip. His banter almost seemed to play with her, taunt her, before he would land another painful reminder that he was in charge, and she had broken the rules he set out before her. Again her lips opened weeping out in distraught agony as his hand returned to an already sore, stinging buttock. Another handprint would surely be there. Stop it! Please! Though she was feeling his wrath, she was smart enough to keep her lips closed as her tears began to trickle down her cheeks past them. His hand at a steady rhythm pounding her ever reddening ass. She could feel the warmth as her skin began to burn under his hand. No sooner did the indiscernibly sharp pain began to subside did his hand return releasing a new wave of torment burst across her skin. She tried to lift up, to arch her back, as her gaze was returned over and over to the window. Students began to appear staring at the limo. Could they see inside? No. They can’t, she hoped. Still her mouth wailed on as he continued his assault. Her fists balled up as she was perched on his lap feeling his cock pressing into her pussy. Kiera kicked her feet slightly back and forth much like a child in the midst of a temper tantrum. The stinging fever growing more intense with each impact of Dominus’ hand left her skin more tender each time.

With trembling lips she began, “I’m….sorry for moving my hands….Mr. Dominus.” The vibrantly clear smack of his hand cracked across her tortured flesh. Frantically her mind searched, trying to remember all of her offenses. “I’m sorry,” she screamed out, “for cumming without permission….Mr. Dominus.” His teasing of her body stopped only to be followed by yet another punishing blow. She quaked beneath him glad for the support of his body. All her moving about had only pushed her clit further, harder towards his bulging mass concealed by his pants. “I’m sorry….for not….following orders Mr. Dominus!” Her voice loud ringing out in a timed manner along with his spanking. More students had gathered around the car, and Keira tried to convince herself they could not hear what was unfolding inside the car. Their expressions, the smiles, the giggling, and even the pointing as some even pressed their hands across their brow trying to get a glimpse inside told another story though.

“Driver,” she called out without any attempt to move from Mr. Dominus’ lap. She called out for the boutique, and though she didn’t see it, there was a nod of understanding from the driver who clearly was aware of what she was enduring. The car began to move, but Keira remained in place. He had already informed her of what he expected to happen next. So there was no surprise as he continued to shower her ass with attention. Already she felt as though she would not be able to sit down, but as he pointed out she could be fucked in so many other positions. Just the thought surged anticipation through her as she knew she was already aroused. His relentless actions had seen to that. She would never want to admit just how wet she was from having her ass spanked, but if asked by him, her dirty little secret would be revealed without hesitation. She squirmed under his efforts, her clit nearly grinding into him. Keira allowed her legs to slide further apart only aiding her efforts. Each pass of his hand seemed to feel as though he were hitting her harder, and somewhere deep inside her she wished he was. “Yes Mr. Dominus.” No question had been asked. It was the slut inside her taking over bringing her body closer to the very thing he had denied her just before, he had even punished her for achieving, and now he sought to bring her there once more. Her entire torso rocked against his body, her breasts, her nipples smashed nearly flat against him. Turning her head she caught a glimpse of him. The look in his eyes was so hungry to her. He craved her body, and she was more than willing to give it to him. She focused on him for a moment, glued to his face, as her body kept rising and rising, further, closer. Her mouth opened wide for him as she verbally expressed her emotions and then her desires. “Please Mr. Dominus. Please. Can I? Can I cum? Please tell me I can cum for you. I can cum for you Mr. Dominus. So hard. Please? Please?” The urgency, the volume of her voice increasing with each smack, with each grinding of her hips into him. She faced away from him before burying her face into his body. With all she had she wanted to hold off until he said she could. Though he had already told her he was going to spank her ass until she had reached her orgasm, she wanted to hear the permission come from his lips. She wanted to give him that gift of control over her body. She hoped it was not a move that would land her in another punishment. She clenched her entire body, ceasing all her movements, in a tight effort to hold off her orgasm. It was all in vain though as her pussy flooded. She knew she would leave a wet spot on his clothing. “I’m cumming Mr. Dominus! I’m cumming for you! Thank you Master. Thank you for this pleasure!” She spoke fast in a frantic manner, as if she only had a certain amount of time to talk to him. Her climax ripped through her body with fever igniting her skin, her muscles, even her cunt exuded warmth along with her sweet nectar. She fell limp across his lap now completely exhausted. She had no idea how she would move much less go inside this shop and try on clothing. Still, there was no doubt in her mind it had to be done. Inside she began to beat herself up. She could not control herself and hold off on her orgasm. Please, Mr. Dominus, she thought. Don’t be angry with me. I tried. I don’t want to let you down, but if you see fit to punish me again, I shall take it with my head held high. Anything to please you. She waited for some kind of instruction as well buying time to rest even if only for a moment. She could hear the people outside the limo busy going about their business. There were some who mentioned the car and wondering who could be inside it. The car simply sat motionless, as did she. “Mr. Dominus, “ she spoke softly. “Please just let me know when you are ready to enter.” Of course Keira was tired Her body was still lifeless across his lap, but she was driven by her desire to please him. If that meant getting out of this car, going inside, shopping, trying on clothing for him until he was satisfied, then she would be more than happy to do so. She held her breath waiting for an answer.

To Dominus' deft hand strokes, Keira's ass was tight, firm and taut. It also held and retained the imprint of his palm as he smacked her with his agile and well placed spanks. Each measured smack of his hand sent quivering vibrations through her body to assault her clit, as it was squashed down against her skirt and the thick bulge of his cock beneath that. Could anyone else hear the discipline he was dishing out? If they could then his seeing their reactions would only have served to turn him on even more, as he paused to smooth his hand over her stinging skin each time he finished spanking her unblemished flesh. The first strained yelp from her lips brought a look of satisfaction to his face and a clear surge of power to his cock, the shaft swelling up and thickening as her voice echoed about the interior of the limo, undoubtedly reaching the ears of the driver and obviously serving to entice and please Dominus even further. When she wriggled it sent jolts of energy surging through his cock, his hand sliding down to thumb fuck her anus and stroke at her cunt folds for a few moments, before it returned to a position where he could deliver another well placed blow to her writhing ass and struggling body. "Why struggle you horny little bitch, doesn't your daddy spank you when you do wrong, when you need to be disciplined? Or have you had an easy life where your parents have always let you get away with things? Well, your new daddy and master is going to make sure that such indiscretions and errors do not go without punishment. I'll have to have a word with your father, perhaps suggest that you be disciplined more often, it will likely do you some good... although I would not want you to start enjoying it too much, now would I?" he grinned, hissing as he held her in place, catching her eyes with his own in her reflected features in the side window. "We both know that you like it, don't we Keira? I can tell from the way you are reacting. Dirty little sluts like their ass to sting, they like to feel it, to see it turn red, to know that they have the attention of a man." he growled, always leaving plenty of time for the sting to fade and the sound of the smack to drain from the limo, before delivering another one. He used just enough pressure to redden her flesh without bruising it.

When her legs began to kick back and forth he held her more firmly, pinning her in place on his lap in case she slid onto the floor. he sped up the spanking. *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* doing it more to draw forth a reaction that to apply more power. His hand tanned her red buttocks with a feverish eagerness. "That's it you little bitch, writhe about, struggle, kick your feet, yelp like a whore. It's all turning me on very nicely. It's likely turning you on as well isn't it? I'll find out in a moment when I start stroking at your cunt folds to find out if you're soaking yourself." he growled in her ear as he leaned over her, smoothing his hand about the swell of her ass,squeezing and lightly scratching it as he gave her some respite. "even the possibility of class mates and peers hearing you or catching some impossible glimpse of you doesn't seem to be discouraging you. You fucking love it don't you. What will you be telling then tomorrow? Will you tease them with tales of how you were fucking your fathers boss? Will you mention how your blazer was stained, your flesh reddened, your throat gagged with cock? Will you confess how you soaked yourself in class simply because a phone rang and all you could think about was thick hard cock drilling into your tight ass, driving hard into it in order to preserve your virginity for the moment when you had driven your man wild with lust, driven him over the edge? That's what you are going to do in the end Keira. In the end I will abandon any restraint I might have, or any romantic notion about where and when your tight virginal cunt should be bed onto my cock. Instead I will simply defile your purity and despoil your flesh once and for all in a frenzy of lust, induced by your own writhing cock teasing little body." he gasped, his hand squeezing at her ass as he spoke, his cock throbbing and begging for release already, not an hour since it had last spat into her flesh.

He heard her call out for the boutique, that was good. Still he maintained the spanks, but now they were cultured to be more sexual, more teasing, more time was spent smoothing his hand into her crevices and creases, teasing at her gash and her anus, fingering her holes lightly and stinging her ass only to increase the flow of adrenalin that he knew would enhance her orgasm. It was as if he was a master at such behavior, a master at playing a girls flesh as though it were a musical instrument. Now he had found the perfect instrument for his depravity, Keira Knight, and he was going to play her to destruction. "Yesss, that's it you little bitch." he growled as she spread her legs and writhed about atop his lap, her head turning to look at him, the look on her not so innocent face betraying the truth of his words, as he used his hand to fuck her buttocks with spank after spank. Her heaving body languished across him, her already tiny chest compressed into his form as he chastised her ass with his relentless attentions. His cock was hard and stiff, his balls had almost been teased into making him cum in his pants, as he abused her willing flesh. "Yes Keira. Fucking come you little whore, I want you to soak your skirt and soil your thighs with your cunt juice. Show me what a depraved slut you really are, show me how any touch, even one designed to tan your sweet tight little ass, will bring you off and make your cunt spit fuck juice down your legs." he growled excitedly, watching her face as he continued his spanks, sliding into a rhythm akin to a good steady fucking more than anything else.

As she came he parted his own legs, ensuring that her weeping cunny flooded her bare naked flesh and the scrunched up remnants of her school skirt. Any additional juices which were spat froth from her orgasm wracked quim would splatter onto the floor of the limo, right between his feet, as he ceased his spanking and instead shifted his fingers to her clit, stroking and massaging the throbbing nub through her spanking induced climax. "You are such a horny, filthy, little cock teasing bitch. You make me want to as good as rape away your virginity with my fingers you are so fucking hot. You're lucky that I have other plans for you Keira, other plans as to when and where to fuck myself into your tight virginal innards and christen your sacred hole with some hot cum." he grunted, removing his fingers from her slit to suck and lick at them. As the car finally arrived at its destination he looked her over, "Make yourself presentable Keira, we don't want everyone to think that you were in here being spanked to orgasm by your fathers friend, now do we? I think I'd like to see you in something classy, smart, something that someone would assume a daughter would wear when out for a celebratory meal with her father. Of course the lingerie beneath your respectable outfit will be another matter, likely designed for whores to tease men. The lingerie will be something you select yourself, to surprise me. Your dress choices, shoes and other clothing you will model for me so that I have a few options available in my mind." he told her as he lifted her skirt again to admire her ass, running his hand over her red flesh. "A simple rule to remember is that while I admire your tiny tits, your legs attract me more.. so you should ensure that I have some of them to see. Your heels should never be less than four inches either, remember this is a restaurant date, not one of my parties. Still, I want you to look sexy, but not like a whore. A princess on the outside and a whore on the inside should be sufficient. We will also procure you some jewellery to go with your outfit." he commented as the Driver awaited a signal to open the door. "We will also take this opportunity to discuss your new role. Monday may well be your last day at school, since I'm thinking of bringing you into the company, you can do a lot of good there. You best tell me what you would like to do there." he finished as he signalled his man to open the door. Dominus exited first, turning around to offer Keira his hand, "Come along Keira, we have a lot to do before I take you to dinner and show you off." he told her with a look which suggested that it was only his superior willpower which preventing him dragging her from the car , tossing her across the hood and fucking her right then and there for all to see.

From the car park it was easy to see that the Boutique was a ridiculously expensive and fashionable one, with a member of staff assigned to seek out and deliver whatever was requested, or imply to mule around such items. There was a private changing area of course, which also served as a viewing area, with refreshment and seating provided opposite the changing room. The place reeked of opulence and the attendants and cashiers were all briefed to be discrete and attentive, there was no knowing who would be calling in at any one time, although the richest would likely have the place all to themselves. “Choose a few things suitable for a business environment as well… and a swimming pool.” he added casually.

Back
Top Bottom