Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My General Request Thread~ (Updated 12/20/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there everyone~! BeautifulPearl here and in this thread I will tell of all the things that I like RPing and update for new cravings and stuff like that. So first things first, I would list down the things that I would love to RP and those that I don't, but you can ask me about other things not listed here.

(♡= Craving)
Do's:
FxF ♡
MxM ♡
FutaxF ♡
MxF ♡
Breeding
Kemonomimi/Furry ♡
MasterxPet/Slave
Exhibitionism
Femboys
Non-sexual RP

Don'ts:
Vore
Extreme Pain/BDSM
Scat
Watersports
Incest (With brother or cousin is alright, but fathers, uncles, grandfathers is a no-no)
Rape
Mutilation
Necrophilia
Vomiting

Fandoms:
Naruto
Devil May Cry ♡
Persona 3/4
Lord of the Rings
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Heroes of Olympus
Avengers
Legend of Aang
Legend of Korra
Hetalia
Pokemon

Now on to my roleplaying style, I always use a 3rd person POV and my replies range from 3-4 sentences up to a few paragraphs, usually depending on the length my RP partner uses for their replies. I RP in PMs/Emails/Threads and I prefer Threads or PMs, but mostly Threads since they're easier to keep track off. Anyways, I'm actually craving some random smut right now with little or no plot at all so don't be afraid to contact me in PM here or at my YIM. However, if you're looking for an RP with the same amount of smut and plot or mostly just plot, I'm fine with that too! Just hit me up and we can discuss things~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom