Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shemale/DickGirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickGirl

Dust
Hello, I am new to the site(though have been reading some roleplays for awhile)
I am also Shemale/DickGirl, and am looking for someone who wants to do a roleplay with either of these ideas(or your own, and yes, I am a Nerd :p )

1) Star Wars: Master/Padawan(Don't have to know everything about the universe, but a basic understanding is good.)

2) A DC Universe Pairing

DickGirl said:
Hello, I am new to the site(though have been reading some roleplays for awhile)
I am also Shemale/DickGirl, and am looking for someone who wants to do a roleplay with either of these ideas(or your own, and yes, I am a Nerd :p )

1) Star Wars: Master/Padawan(Don't have to know everything about the universe, but a basic understanding is good.)

2) A DC Universe Pairing

heya!

Would you like a Catwoman/batman or Catwoman/robin or Catwoman/citizen roleplay? she would use her tail quite well and deep....
Looking for an openminded girl with either dick or strap-on (whether she prefers shemale or dickgirl is not for me to decide) and me coming from a comfrotable on-top mentality to the realization that I want a curvy strong-breasted girl to take me as I love to take her ... (my ultimate fantasy is 50-50 in mental/oral/anal action... both taking and giving)

If you are interested in a play through notes or mail, please do let me know.

Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom