Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enter At Your Own Risk... (P) -Ladydark/Rpgirl19-

Carpathia Academy

Carpathia Academy isn't just any school. It is a magical school that was created for the elite and the most talented ladies of magick. The students of CA attend various classes and they all learn to battle various creatures, monsters and the most notable beings of popular legend. The school had a dark history. It sat on the edge of a mountain range known as the devil’s portal. This mountain range had been shrouded in mystery for the past one thousand years. There were stories of strange creatures and beings that roamed the mountain range.

The history of the school itself went back hundreds of years. The structure had been built upon sacred land held by a powerful and elite group that had been known as the cult of the Black Ruby. It was rumored that the doorway to the land of the dead and that of the demon-realm laid somewhere beneath the academy itself. It was said to be concealed within a vast labyrinth of tunnels that stretched for miles; many of which were a treacherous and perilous place to roam. It was unclear whether this was really true. There were stories of those that had tried to find the door; lured there by the stories of power and pleasure that often came with it. Those that had attempted to find the doorway were never heard from again or so most of the stories went. It was these stories that had resulted in the tunnels becoming known as the forbidden tunnels.

There were several Magical Girls that were appointed to make sure that this door remained shut. They were also in charge of ensuring that no dark and perverted force was allowed to thrive in the school itself. This was precisely why the opening of a portal in the lower section of the school was a big concern at this time. It wasn't the doorway to the underworld but it was one which had to be closed; indeed, before anything could be allowed to pass through and into the school. Those girls were...

Violet
Scarlet
Brianna
Zoe
Raven
Amber
Ginger

Two dark red eyes snap open as a soft light hits them, they hadn't seen light in a very long time, not since all the doors and portals to their realm were closed by the humans, none had opened near them anyway. There is a soft rustling sound as the owner of said eyes slowly gets up from where he was resting and stretches, he took a deep breath and grins, his fangs sparkling in the faint light. "Finally... Fresh blood..." He slowly walks towards the light, it was a ways off from his current location and he felt like taking his time instead of flying there right away, it was always nicer to keep his pray waiting. It would be fun to get out of this endless forest as well, a demon could one leave if they defeated a worrier from the human world, and only one was permitted to enter a room at a time.

Damon Had been waiting a very long time to feed again, and a few more minutes wouldn't hurt, he could be very patient. Once standing by the soft and shimmering portal to the human world he just stood there, waiting for someone to walk with in view and he wasn't disappointed after long, a young girl entered his line of sight, her bright red hair up in two pigtails and bright gold eyes. "Perfect..." He closed his eyes and concentrated on her image, touches the portal and then calls the name that came to his mind "Scarlet!" He quickly moves from the portal-way to hide, not wanting to show himself outright.

The portal shimmered and danced with the light that created it. There came no sound of Scarlet's name, but the girl certainly heard her name within her mind. Could it really be called a word? It was more like that of a tug and meant to lure her towards the portal first. It was unclear if any of the girls knew who Damon was. There were many demons and they tended to have various names. Some even had multiple names which only added to the confusion.

Scarlet's red pigtails were just the first of her cuteness as far as the Magical girls went. The outfit that she wore was a bit short on her (skirt-wise) with the hem-line near her mid-thighs and the color being a dark blue. She also had on a light blue & white shirt (with buttons) and black socks along with her yellow panties. The only another thing of note was her staff with its dark red ruby at the top. This weapon was used to take down her enemies or that was the purpose of the staff. The Magical Girl entered into the portal and would be taken to where the portal (and demon) wished for her to be taken. Scarlet held the staff firmly as her skirt blew about in the soft other-worldly breeze.

Once Scarlet entered the the portal the shimmering surface became clear as glass and has hard as diamond, her only way out now was to defeat the monster within. The other girls would be able to watch, but not help or communicate with her, she was completely cut off from them. Once through the portal, Scarlet was deep in a mystical woods, the air was thick with magic and if she wasn't careful she'd be caught in one of its traps. Damon watched her with a grin, this little girl thought she was strong enough to take him on? He'd be surprised if she didn't end up in a trap after 5 minutes, he chuckled then. "Maybe I should help..." He mutters softly to himself and sits up on the branch he was resting on. "Let's see how you handle this..." He cups his hands around his mouth and blows into them, soon a soft buzzing is heard, "Now fly..." He opens his hands and several mosquito like insects fly from them, soon doubling in size as they race to their pray. Damon smirks as he watches them flee, instead of sucking blood, those insects injected a powerful aphrodic and hallucinogen, one sting she might be able to handle, but anywhere past 3 and she'd be a horny dripping mess begging for something to fuck. "Your move magic girl..."

Scarlet continued to hold her staff before her; as if, this was a method of protecting herself. The magical girl was just keen on making sure that there would be no chance of a surprise assault. Her eyes scanned the area beyond the portal as soon as she stepped through. It seemed that the portal itself had become like glass and closed up. Could her comrades see her or was she cut off even visibly from them? It was then that the woods materialized and Scarlet noticed that there was a lot of magical energy present. That was a pity because the girl had hoped that her magical skills would be the only one present; indeed, even a weak magical being could defeat a physical one right? She sighed before continuing on into the wooded region. Then came the insect creatures that appeared out of nowhere. That was fine because these were physical beings and what damage could insects do anyways? They were larger than most but Scarlet blasted away with her staff. The magic rocketing away as it aimed for the first of the three insect creatures. She then spun around and did the same for the second before again with the third. She tried to hit them but their movement were a bit of a problem and any of the attacks might be narrowly missed.

Damon laughed as he watches her fight, she had some skill but it wouldn't be enough to stop him, he was right before, this would be fun. He got comfortable on his tree branch and continued to watch the show, his insects were putting up a good fight, but most were not up to par and were beaten. There were a few smart ones though, and when her back was turned to fight off another wave they dove in and stung her square in the back, two managed to empty their loads before she killed them all. "Ah... So two managed to get her... This should make things more interesting..." The bugs slowly disappeared, their job done, with the amount of venom they managed to get in her, she should be feeling pretty hot in no time. Damon decides to move a little closer, still out of her range but close enough for him to see her better. "What now my little Scarlet..." He waved his hand slightly and used a magical wind to help push her on her way through the forest, then making sure every branch and vine brushed against her as she walked.

Scarlet struck another insect and then one more fell to the earth. The ground was soon littered with the little creatures. She seemed to be doing alright but then there was another wave; thus, her distraction with these were enough to cause some others to ambush her from behind. Scarlet heard buzzing for long enough before trying to spin around; however, the little pests managed to sink their stingers into her shoulder and back. She shrieks at the stinging pain but it was not venom that was injected into her body but something far more worrisome. The magical girl took a couple steps backwards and tried to regain control over herself. There was a sensation spreading through her body and it even seemed to toy with her emotions and desires. It was so strange and the girl realized that the injection hadn't been a poison but some other type of venom. "Whoa! So Hot....Gosh..." Scarlet murmured as she tottered on her feet and rubbed her forehead (as if she had a fever). The girl felt her skin warm; including her cheeks which seemed to pinken under the embarrassment at how her body reacted to the venom. It felt so good and arousing that the girl almost felt like dropping to her knees right then and there. No, she had to fight it!

"Stupid Bugs!" Scarlet snapped in annoyance as her staff struck a tree in her anger. The little pests had vanished the moment they struck her with that venom. The magical girl knew that the venom was not good and that the fores was just screwing with her now. The girl began to stomp her way further into the forest and ignored the vines caressing her body as she walked, There did seem to be a subtle and gentle touch to them though. It lit up her skin upon contact and made her mind go fuzzy with distraction that drew her away from her main focus. Scarlet tried to scold herself to stay focused.

Damon was quite enjoying her continued 'fight', if it could still be called that. He continued to give her gentle pushes with the wind, making her walk in a large off circle as the venom worked its magic on her. "Almost..." He makes her stumble after a while and then the vines move in, slowly crawling over her body, lightly wrapping around her wrists and moving them above her head, a few circle her breasts and lightly squeeze them and one larger one moves under her skirt to rest against her damp panties. Now the vines were in no way keeping her there, she could easily fight them off if she wanted to, they would even back off if she got free. Damon moves even closer now, just out of her sight range and grins, waiting to see what she'll do.

The breeze seemed to be quite normal. One could ask where it was coming from; after all, the forest was so thick and dense in this area. Scarlet had other matters on her mind though. There were other pressing issues that held her attention. This all just seemed to distract her even more.The path became even more congested and this caused her to stumble at one point; thus, that was the point at which the assault began. The converging and overwhelming vines began to close in all around the Magical Girl. She shrieked as her staff blasted as many of them as she could possibly ward off. There was no use though. There were too many to counter and to fight off.

The vines curled around her slender wrists before her hands would be seized above her head. Scarlet fought against the vines but the staff wasn't as useful when she didn't have full control on it. She whimpered and squirmed within the grip as the vines snaked around her breasts and beneath her short skirt. The latter caused her to squirm still more and kick her legs helplessly. There wasn't much room to move with her hands bound above her head. The girl tried to conjure enough magic from the staff to free herself. The staff glowed a bit above her head within her hand but the spell shot off aimlessly as it released. It was uncertain it would even hit its mark but still, the girl struggled.

The larger vine between her thighs started to shift slowly with her struggles, now rocking against her core with each movement she made. The smaller vines continued to squeeze her breasts lightly, even twisting into her top to rub over her nipples as they squeezed. After a few minutes of this the ones around her wrists loosened, he wanted to see if she'd fight anymore, or was she ready for him, he almost hoped she'd fight, teasing her was fun. Damon smirks and makes a few more of his insects, but doesn't send them out just yet, wanting her to run again.

Scarlet cried out heatedly when the thick vine pressed up against her dampened panties. She withered and squirmed within the grip of the vines but there was to be no escape now. It seemed to be teasing her and pushing her further into bliss. The venom making her body betray her will-powered mind. The girl crying out as her body warmed with the tormenting tease that the vine was placing upon her. "No...Stop...." She breathed out in a lust-filled pant and sweet gasps. Scarlet's movement seemed to only be making her situation worse. The tiny vines snaking into her top were soon within her cute yellow bra. The girl whimpering and gasping as they began to tease her hardened nipples. The bulge of the tendrils within her top became clearer and a reminder that the situation was turning bad for her very fast. The vines seemed to drop her (or did she struggle free) as it didn't seem to matter. She fell down as she tripped again before taking off down into the forest. There had to be a way out. Where was the portal? She seemed to have gotten lost.

"Go..." At Damon's whispered command the insects flew off after the girl, they buzzed close to her, following her and dogging her sloppy attacks with ease. They buzzed around her and dove at her, one landed on her arm and waited until she noticed, then flew away again. While the bugs kept her busy some of the vines wound around her feet, keeping her in place. "Well well... Who is this that has entered my forest..." The insects backed up, staying just out of her reach as Damon finally walked out of the shadows and moves to stand before her. "You have even been upsetting my friends..." The vines squeeze her legs a bit tighter and the bugs fly over to Damon, floating around his head. "Now tell me... How did you get in here..." He looks her over slowly and takes a deep breath of her scent.

The fight could have gone so much better. The redheaded magical girl was not very happy to see the return of those pesky insects. She wanted to swat them out of the air with her staff. Scarlet was left to simply try warding them off with defensive attacks now. The insects seemed to stay out of her reach and the vines entangled her once more. "You better let me go NOW!" Scarlet snapped when the male appeared before the girl tried to blast him into a tree with her staff. She growled back at him intimidatingly before answering his questions, "Where do you think? I came through the portal you opened to the school. I'll be closing it soon anyways." She was bold, courageous and spoke sarcastically. "You release me or I will..." She started to say in a threatening voice but the vines seemed to cut off her words upon her being distracted y them.

"Or you'll what... Your little stick can't do anything to me little girl..." He steps closer and grabs hold of her staff and points it away from himself, holding it there in an iron grip. "And as for the portal... I didn't open it... They open at random... You're the first being I've seen in over 300 years..." He steps closer still, staring at her. "And I'm so very hungry..." He grins, showing off his fangs, "But I'm enjoying your torment so much more right now..." He flicks his wrist and snaps the end off her staff, tossing it to the ground, "Now for some real fun... Fight them as long as you want..." He chuckles and steps back, allowing his insects to swarm her again, out to sting for real again, if it was able to land, it stung.

The staff was held in her shaky hand but it did seem to be useless. The explanation of him not having opened the portal was confusing. The darkness didn't just come through random open portals. Someone or something always opened them. Scarlet blushes as he got closer to her and his scent invaded her nose. "...but I uh....stop that..." The girl cried out when the insects closed in around her on all sides. The girl tried to swipe at them and shrieks as they sting her once more multiple times. It was getting harder to resist now and her body was so hot. She whimpered as her ruined staff fell to the ground. She hoped her friends would come to help her and rescue from this strange male. He did look attractive again and she blushes once more at the thought of him kissing her so sensually and softly.

He watches her and snaps his fingers after she's stung about half a dozen times, his insects disappearing, he steps closer to her. "Well little Scarlet... How are you feeling now..." He tips her chin up to make her face him, his other hand was softly rubbing her arm and slowly moving to cup her breast. "Are you still so intent on getting away... If so, just tell me to stop and I'll let you free..." He continued to make her look at him, rubbing her cheek softy as his other hand gently massages her breast, the vines let her legs go slowly. "Just tell me to stop..." He speaks softly to her, staring at her as he begins to push her top aside, he smiles kindly, her face was flushed from the venom and her was starting to tremble slightly.

Scarlet gasps and pants after the insects vanish. He'd see her face being quite pink when he stepped closer. She growls at him though when he spoke but it was clear how nice it was feeling. Scarlet couldn't seem to focus on anything else for the moment. She'd forgotten her mission and why she was there in the first place. She murmured when he rubbed her arm and lifted her chin while her bluh grew due to his touch. It was hard to resist him when he looked so attractive right at that very moment. Was it the insects alone? She didn't know for sure. She didn't tell him to stop or to go away. She doubted he'd let her go anyways.

He pushes her top aside and starts to palm her breast softly, he smirks slightly "That's better... Now for some real fun..." He tips her chin up and kisses her, slowly working her tongue with his as his other hand slides down her side, and into her panties. "You're mine now sweety..." He grins at her, showing his fangs, his hand below starts to rub her clit and tease her slit, while he starts to lick alon her neck. "I haven't eaten in so long... And you smell so sweet..." He pinches her nipple slightly as he rubs her clit faster, he then nips her neck, running his fangs along we throat lightly.

Scarlet's soft silky red hair cascaded down around her shoulders and down her bak as he pawed at her top. She gasps at the touch to her breasts and tried to ignore the strange sensation continuing to spread throughout her body. "I'll never be your slave. I'll never serve you... I'll not betray my friends...Ooooooo!" She responded as he lifted her chin to kiss her lips and then to slide his hand into her yellow panties. "Hey! Stop that! Oh Gosh!" She murmured with her face turning redder in embarrassment. "No! No! Please Stop...Oh SO Good!" She breathes out when he starts to nip, kiss and run his fangs along her sensitive neck. She felt herself going damp against the touch of his fingers inside her panties.

He chuckles and grins, now slowly pumping his fingers into her, his thumb rubbing her clit again. "Don't worry my sweet... By the time we're done... You won't remember you ever had friends..." He kisses her again, roughly this time, his free hand squeezes her breast a bit harder and pinches her nipple, giving it a light tug. He pulls from the kiss, his fingers pumping fairly quickly now. "Now you tell me you like that..." He leans down slightly and licks at her nipples as he pinches them and softly blows over them, making them pebble and harden, he continues to stare at her, his eyes glowing just softly, planting suggestions as he speaks. "You don't want to fight any more... Doesn't it feel good..." He talks softly, still teasing her body.

Scarlet felt his finger slip into her and began to torment her with his continuous teasing. "but....I like my friends...why would you want me to forget about them?" She whimpered out in a strained voice as he kept up causing his fingers to become wet. The kiss made her face burn again as the strange male roughly locked his lips with her own. She panted after he broke the kiss and moaned repeatedly because of all the pleasure that she was already feeling. The heat from her bpdy and tingling skin had grown to a peak now. She breathed in quick gasps as she simply nodded her head in answer. She did like it although it felt both right and wrong at the same time. She was a magical girl and this was not supposed to happen. It felt so good though. "Mhmmm....oh gosh...stop teasing!" She murmured out softly as her head tilted back with more moans and gasps.

He chuckles lightly and grins, stepping back "The you want me to stop... Alright..." He could see her body trembling, he could smell her arousal, she was way beyond him stopping by now, he wondered how she would deal with not getting the pleasure her body was now demanding. "Alright... I won't touch you again... Unless... You want me to..." He steps close again, careful not to touch her, and speaks softly to her "Do you want me to run my fingers along your skin... Do you want me to massage your breasts, suckle your nipples... Do you wants to touch your heated core, maybe lick it... Shall I kiss you again..." All while he spoke, his eyes were glowing softly again, sending images of him doing each action to her mind's eye.

Back
Top Bottom