Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eyes unseen (Lostgal X QB)

People thought that Mackenzie was a liar to say that he knew an idol as a friend. That much was true, having grown up in the same town only to meet again during middle-school. Since then, now into his Sophomore year into college, he had been in close contact with her. She would often confide her feelings and unease with him. Who knew...that behind that artificial smile his friend was still concerned. Things about a stalker and all...

Not that she needed to know it was him behind the mask.

He had many sick fantasies about his friend. He wanted to chain her up, parade her before her adoring fans and revel in their jealous glances. He anted to hogtie her, leave her hanging and begging for relief. He wanted to see her gagged, enjoying the mewls she would produce in her restrictive bondage.

But despite that, Mackenzie put up a calm face as he watched his friend appear. "Ah. Hello there!" Mackenzie waves his hand. "How have you been? The flight wear you down?" She made a return from overseas...now would be the best time to put his plan into motion...

Kyubey said:
People thought that Mackenzie was a liar to say that he knew an idol as a friend. That much was true, having grown up in the same town only to meet again during middle-school. Since then, now into his Sophomore year into college, he had been in close contact with her. She would often confide her feelings and unease with him. Who knew...that behind that artificial smile his friend was still concerned. Things about a stalker and all...

Not that she needed to know it was him behind the mask.

He had many sick fantasies about his friend. He wanted to chain her up, parade her before her adoring fans and revel in their jealous glances. He anted to hogtie her, leave her hanging and begging for relief. He wanted to see her gagged, enjoying the mewls she would produce in her restrictive bondage.

But despite that, Mackenzie put up a calm face as he watched his friend appear. "Ah. Hello there!" Mackenzie waves his hand. "How have you been? The flight wear you down?" She made a return from overseas...now would be the best time to put his plan into motion...

Minako sighed as she watched her friend approach. Heaven knows she needed him more then anyone else at the moment. Her career was at its peak, her songs were number one and she was easily at the top of her game. TV shows, concerts, the whole shebang. She was reveling in it, loving merely to sing for people.

But recently, she'd been seeing signs of a stalker. Flowers, sent anonymously without a note, arriving at her dressing room. Feelings she was being watched everywhere, her online interactions being tracked. A general sense of unease followed her when not on the stage.

And she had no one to share her worries with. Aside from Mackenzie. "Hey!" She chirped as she ran over to her friend. "Been ok, just some concerns. You know flying gets to me." She teased, embracing her friend in a hug as her covered chest met his

Minako was as beautiful as she always had been. Unlike other idols she was born beautiful; her plentiful bust and her curvaceous features were completely natural albeit toned with a strict regimen. Mackenzie licked his lips in a rather subtle way. "You should try to sleep out the trip. It makes taking the jetlag much easier for your body." He whispered, feeling her press against him in their embrace. They were always this close; had anyone been watching people would be convinced he was her boyfriend. Not that he would confess to that; many fantasize about Minako being their significant other...including him.

"So. How was abroad?" he asked, pulling the chair for her. She always loved dressing in such a modest yet somewhat provocative clothes: a blouse and her skirt, combined with her stockings made it appear like a school uniform. She was absolutely divine. "Kind of funny you're not really fond of travelling. Why not take a cruise next time?" Mackenzie and Minako had a lot of catching up to do given how she went abroad for a year.

Then, lookin around, Mackenzie leaned forward. "...Has he still been bothering you?" He asked. Of course he has. He followed her into one hotel on his winter break, broke into her home and made off with some personals...one of them being her underwear and her phone. "You should report it to the police or your manager...they should start taking that seriously!"

Minako giggled nervously as she released Mackenzie. Truth be told, great friend as he was, she sometimes felt he was getting too close to her. She wouldn't be opposed to having him as a boyfriend, persay, but right now her focus was on her career and avoiding the drama that sometimes followed divas of her caliber. Avoiding the gossip news was all that mattered to her. And she had no idea if it bothered her friend or not but she wasn't focused on that. Still, the year she'd been away, she missed him.

"A cruise? I'd love to but you know my agent - insists on me flying everywhere and hurrying everywhere." Her laugh was melodic, almost as she sat in the chair and relaxed, unintentionally stretching her legs in front of him. "And as for the jetlag, I was lucky - this time, it wasn't too bad, I managed to sleep on the plane!"

But upon mention of the stalker, that angelic smile faded and she sighed. "Yes. He even stole my phone, my underwear...I tried to find them but no one's selling them yet, thankfully. I went to the police but they don't know who did it and have no clues, so it's a waiting game..." She looked almost like she was about to cry as she toyed with her hair.

There was a sick sense of sadistic glee that overcame Mackenzie when he saw the worry and fear in her eyes. He hid the malicious glint in his eyes as he smiled peacefully. Her voice, her body and her angelic attitude...she was perfect. Much so did he lust for her, uncomfortably shifting to hide the hardness that formed in his pants. "Yeah. You should probably see someone else about that. What good's fame if your body isn't doing well after that? Take care of yourself once in awhile!" He was always there to act like the friend she truly had, giving her advice and such.

Mackenzie faked a frustrated glance. "That pervert! I couldn't imagine what degenerate would do that to you! I shoud totally teach him a thing or two!" To Minako, Mackenzie seemed a little too feeble; the though of him trying to lay the one-two onto someone else was comical in their own way. "I'm sure you'll be safe here. I mean, it's not possible that he'd follow you all the way back to New York, right?" He shrugged, only to place a hand onto her shoulder.

"You don't need to worry. You'll be fine. Life always turns out for the better, right? Remember when you still had to break out you felt like you were never going anywhere? See where you are now!" He would know; he was her moral support throughout that ordeal. Then, a hand softly reached to her eye as his face flushed slightly. "Don't cry, Minako. I'm sure everything will be just fine!" He was quick to pull away, feigning a blush at the closeness he had with her for a brief moment. "S-...sorry."

Of course, the diva remained oblivious to the brief but telling glint that had filled Mackenzie's eyes for a second. Even if she had seen, she'd have brushed it off as being tired. One of her flaws was she was so very trusting if you were a friend. She'd lay her life for you, in hopes you'd do the same in return. At his statement, she giggled a bit before nodding in agreement.

"Some rest would be nice and since I don't have a concert for a month, I can take that break you keep telling me to."

At mention of the "stalker," she merely nodded grimly. "Maybe I'll hire you as private security or something. At least I can trust you. And no, I don't think he's followed me here yet." She couldn't explain why but there was a slight sense of unease as her friend touched her shoulder and then wiped her tear away; she chalked it up to sleepiness.

"Y-you're right, look at me crying like this! We should be celebrating my return." She sheepishly grinned, face framed with the cutest of pink blushes as she smiled his way. "Thank you for always being there for me. I don't know how I can repay you!"

"Mhm! I'm glad you're taking care of yourself, Minako. I'm sure everyone and your fans wouldn't like it if you wore yourself out." Glad that she didn't take notice of his blush, he smiles kindly. Her trusting nature was something he easily exploited; nowhere in her mind would she believe that the very stalker who unsettled her thoughts was right before her with a plan to turn her into his very own victim. "Mhm! If you're ever afraid feel free to stay over at my house. I'll stay up and protect you." Mackenzie laughed slightly. More than once the two had slept together. Nothing sexual of course, but he was more than willing to share his lodgings with her back when her life was alot rougher than now.

A friend like he was willing to give everything to her. And as time went by, admiration became silent obsession. He wanted Minako. No one else.

"Well...if you really want to repay me we should eat some dessert in Cafe Du Lait!" He mentions an old favorite cafe-parlor, memories of the two sharing a cheap banana split returning to him. Of course now they could afford he more luxurious entrees, but the thought of going back to a familiar place was always warm and such. "You can tell me all about your trip and all. I wish I could travel as much as you." he says, showing her the most earnest of smiles to hide his malicious glee.

Kyubey said:
"Mhm! I'm glad you're taking care of yourself, Minako. I'm sure everyone and your fans wouldn't like it if you wore yourself out." Glad that she didn't take notice of his blush, he smiles kindly. Her trusting nature was something he easily exploited; nowhere in her mind would she believe that the very stalker who unsettled her thoughts was right before her with a plan to turn her into his very own victim. "Mhm! If you're ever afraid feel free to stay over at my house. I'll stay up and protect you." Mackenzie laughed slightly. More than once the two had slept together. Nothing sexual of course, but he was more than willing to share his lodgings with her back when her life was alot rougher than now.

A friend like he was willing to give everything to her. And as time went by, admiration became silent obsession. He wanted Minako. No one else.

"Well...if you really want to repay me we should eat some dessert in Cafe Du Lait!" He mentions an old favorite cafe-parlor, memories of the two sharing a cheap banana split returning to him. Of course now they could afford he more luxurious entrees, but the thought of going back to a familiar place was always warm and such. "You can tell me all about your trip and all. I wish I could travel as much as you." he says, showing her the most earnest of smiles to hide his malicious glee.

"I suppose that'd work." Minako normally stayed in a penthouse all to herself, alone and without company except when friends were over. However, she didn't want to be alone now, not with a stalker who knew her so well and would stoop to stealing her underwear on the loose. Besides, it was an innocent invitation, right? She could see no harm in her close friend's idea and she nodded happily.

"So a stay at your house and a dessert at Cafe Du Lait, eh? That;t be a great welcome back! I'd so love to go!" She grinned innocently. It was well known she had a massive sweet tooth and she would go to any lengths to indulge it. Even while on tour, while on the strictest of diets to maintain her figure, she'd always snag a sweet here or there.

"So...lead on!" With a giggle, she extended a hand to hold as if expecting him to help lead her there.

Of course now that they were older, the implications of 'sleeping over' had a much more amorous implication. "I-I mean...if you want to. You don't have to stay if you don't want to..." Mackenzie faked his modesty to Minako. He held her hand and walked down the busy streets of New York. Just like old times...when they were younger often he would show her around. Now that she was a famous diva known by many...it would be hard to go without anyone suspecting anything.

"You know, I've been thinking..." Mackenzie takes a seat on the table shown to them, taking the menu. "Have you ever considered to take a year off? I mean you're on a break for a month but have you considered taking a longer break?" He wondered, not quite sure just how vicious competition was in the idol world.

Not that he'd care. He ordered a banana split, the most basic yet somewhat nostalgic dish the two of them shared. However, as he went on to explain something to her regarding his life...eyes flashed from the outside. A hooded figure glances towards the azurite idol before vanishing. "So that's what happe- hm?" Mackenzie turns to face Minako. Was something wrong?

"...Of course, silly!" Minako seemed almost childish, such was her delight in the fact that she'd be sleeping over with her friend. Either she ignored the amorous mention or she didn't care about the more adult side of it as she held his hand tightly as they walked. She was noticed by many people of course, but she didn't spend too much time dwelling on any of them, focusing on Mackenzie instead.

Once they reached the cafe, her sitting opposite him, she took the menu and scanned it. It hadn't changed since she last remembered being here and she smiled until his question crossed her mind. "Oh, I had some news about that...I don't have a concert next month and after that, I'm taking a three-month vacation, you know, to recuperate and recover." The idol world was treacherous with competition but she knew her health would suffer if she did not take a break.

She wondered what to order when she saw the eyes flash. Instantly, she was on edge, breathing light, a light sheen of perspiration decorating her skin. "...I-I saw someone..." She stammered out, fear beating in her heart.

Saw...someone? Ahh yes. Mackenzie hired a private eye to spy on her. He said this on terms that he wanted to find out just who was stalking her: funny what money can do for you. He wanted to set her on the edge all while making him seem more like her source of comfort. And when she fully trusted him...he would strike. Standing up, Mackenzie removed the outer shell of his jacket and placed it onto her shoulder. She was shivering, but Mackenzie glanced towards the window. He caught a glimpse too, but he hid the smile ever so quickly. "You'll be fine. Here." He held her hand, standing up and leading her to another empty table, one that sat right near the far end from the window. Any view of the window pane was obscured by the chair sets. "There. Now that creep can't find you. I'll take a look outside for now. Just stay and don't eat my order, okay?" He smiled cheerfully, saying the last on a more kindly note.

Mackenzie stood up and walked back inside. "I saw a guy with a hoodie, but I chased him off. Made a bit of a commotion, but no one minded." He laughs before taking his seat. "Trust me. You'll be fine. I'll notify the police." He whispers, laying a hand onto hers. His blush was rather evident, but he did not let that bother him. Not when he had Minako to impress.

Minako sighed in relief once she was out of the line-of-sight of the window. She shivered under the jacket, not sure what to think about what she had just seen. Was that merely a passerby, the creep, a stalker? She didn't know and it was one reason she was on edge. But now that whoever it was could neither be seen nor could see her, she sat up straight again, merely nodding in response to his joke.

"Oh, good..." She was relieved that whoever it was was gone. "Thanks for chasing him off...that only makes me want to sleep over all the more. Can you imagine staying in my empty penthouse with that creep about? Sheesh..." Despite her laughter, her smile and her obvious enjoyment of his hand on hers, she was clearly shaken up from the ordeal.

Of course Mackenzie faked a smile. She was always rather faint-hearted and quick to trust others. He could tell she was rather shaken from the seemingly chance encounter but the boy was quick to play it down. "You know what, stay over at my house tonight. I'll lock all the doors and make sure no one can even get a peep in. Matilda's really big so she'll scare all the intruders!" He spoke fondly of his Great Dane. When they were young he was scarce a puppy; now he was an adult just inches shorter than him standing up! Her bark was worse than her bite, but the dog recognized Minako. He could only wonder what his hound would think seeing Minako after so long!

With that aside, Mackenzie took a bite from his dessert. Compared to her order his was rather plain and somewhat cheap. "Can I try some of that?" he asked, pointing his spoon towards her dessert. Playing nice and being the hero for her will only make it that much easier for him to take her away when the opportunity came. After all...with her going on vacation for three months, no on would dare question where she went.

"Oh...Matilda...I had forgotten about her." Now, it was Minako's turn to fake a smile. She had always been afraid of dogs; puppies were one thing but grown dogs scared her. There was, of course, no way she could gauge the height of Matilda now but she knew that the dog must be big. Still, she had always loved Matilda and in the end, this gave her another reason to sleep over. "Sure! I'd love to see her and I know you'll keep me safe!" She chirped.

Seeing him eyeing her dessert and him gesturing with his spoon, she chuckled before sliding her plate his way. "Why don't I feed you too? It'll be almost like my way of saying thanks!" Her harmless flirtation would no doubt be viewed differently, had she known what her friend was really thinking.

"F-f-...feed me?! I-I mean...s-s-..." He stammered out, acting rather flustered as he lowered his head. "S-s...s...sure..." A good actor? Perhaps. Mackenzie mastered his emotions long ago given how he wanted to keep his affections of Minako secretive. She would never come to notice him...and in that loneliness a rabid form of love festered. A part of him wanted her to become his...as either lover or property.

Mouth open, he takes a bite of the spoon, blushing as he tasted the waffle-ice cream dish. He blushes brightly. "Oh my...it's so sweet. I've forgotten that you really like it sweet." He says, smiling as he flushes with a slight blush. "I...I want to keep doing this with you...forever." He speaks the last on a quieter tone, a hint of malice about his words. He truly did desire her...Mackenzie barely held his lust back on a leash just being this close to her...

As expected, Minako remained completely oblivious to the malice in his tone. She wasn't...well, she trusted her friend so much, as she didn't have many friends left in the world (she didn't call admirers friends). And knowing Mackenzie had her back only made her happier in the long run. Without the support she knew he offered her, she likely would have succumbed to addictions or given in to pressure or something. He meant so much to her!

"Sweet things are the best. And of course! I'd love to continue being friends with you forever." She chimed out. Unaware, of course, of whatever effects her words might have on her obsessed friend. She then took her spoon and inhaled another bite, accidentally looking quite sexy while doing so. "I hope you enjoyed that!"

"I am glad..." he replies, his menacing smirk forming only when she sensuously takes a bite. "Of course I enjoyed it. I can't wait to enjoy more things with you now that you're back!" Now his words were a little more threatening that time around. Just as they finished eating, Mackenzie paid the bill for her and stepped outside, looking around as if to pay attention for the stalker. "See, now he's gone. You'll be fine!" He tells her, leaning a bit close to Minako.

On their way home, he remembered the familiar sights of their childhood: the bridge they would often cross to get to elementary school. "...You know, I've been thinking. Do you believe in soul mates, Minako?" He seemed awfully casual mentioning this, even though the same hooded person watched from a distance. Mackenzie was quick to notice this, but he was quick to hold her attention as they walked towards his home. "I mean...I'm not really sure about romance when I have to focus on getting into medical school..."

"O-oh, definitely!" Now, even Minako could notice the devious nature of his words as he said the statement before paying. Her eyebrow raised for a second but she forced herself to calm down. Surely, she was over-thinking things. She merely smiled back as he paid and they left; no sign of the stalker, which made her feel all the better about it. Her heart, which had begun racing, started slowing down.

As they approached the bridge, a soft smile crossed Minako's face. She remembered that they often played together on the bridge. She almost missed his question before she regained herself. "Soulmates? I do think they exist...but if you'e going to medial school...or will be, shouldn't you focus on that as opposed to a soulmate?"

She had indeed noticed the hooded person but she had Mackenzie to protect her, so she stayed calm.

He felt a bit admonished by her words. "I know, I know. But I guess...I sort of felt that way sometime. You know, when you're sort of..." Mackenzie tried to fill in the blank but sighed and rubbed his scalp nervously. "It's just...you know...something you can't help to wonder. Like when we had that talk about how there would be someone like us only with reversed genders. Just a curiosity, right?" His maddened obsession of her, however was not mere play. Mackenzie wanted Minako to be his, every inch and every part of her.

Crossing the bridge, they were only a few blocks away from his home. With his parents overseas the spacious detached home was unnervingly lonely. "But what do you think about true love and all? I mean barring the idol world aside...do you think you'll ever find true love?" He questioned, nervously skirting around the question he wanted to ask her. He hoped she didn't think he was leading up to that fated question, even though the hooded person followed from a few ways by.

"Oh, don't get me wrong! Soulmates do exist." Minako smiled. "I don't think I'll ever find someone to be my soulmate or my true love. I'm so oblivious...why, he could be standing next to me and I'd surely miss him!" Without any idea of how cutting her careless words could be, Minako smiled as they neared his house.

She couldn't help be feel a sense of forboding, of worry. And it wasn't from the following figure. Something felt a bit off about Mackenzie. But what it was, she didn't know...

"Oh...of course." There was a dark, almost harmful glint of malice in his voice when he replied rather solemnly. Those words cut his heart deep inside, a fist forming before a smile takes over his solemn features. "But I guess life just throws things you're not expecting towards you! I guess it's always best to just brace yourself and deal with it, right? I"m sure you'll find the person you'll be with forever some time!" Mackenzie laughed nervously, hiding his fury and his lust for her. He would forgive his beloved Minako...his beautiful, favorite soon-to-be pet.

Walking to his home, he opens the door and helps her in. While the chloroform soaked-rag lay just near the door disguised as a normal dusting rag, he decided on acting just yet. Not when he had that Private Eye following her around pretending to be he stalker.

"Should I get you something to drink, Minako?" he asked, "Sorry my home's not as fancy as where you stay."

"I'm glad it's not as fancy." Minako chuckled as she stood in the doorway. Something smelled sweet but she didn't know what it was, so she shrugged it off. "My house is TOO fancy...it's nice to have one not quite as uppity to stay in." She laid her handbag down, near the rag without realizing it.

She then turned. "Is all ok, Mackenzie? You seem unhappy." She giggled nervously, her hands fidgeting as she tried to place what felt wrong from before and from now. But, of course, she was still in the dark as to his true feelings.

"Hah. I can understand that." Far from her glance he reached over and hid the cloth, wanting not to use it...not just yet. "All the things around you seemingly in place without you in it...I can understand sometimes." That much was the truth: he felt so empty. Sure he wanted to go to Medical school, but his heart was not set on it even if his grades were. What he truly wanted...was right in front of him.

"Oh? Am I?" Mackenzie's face lightened up just as he removes his backpack. "I guess...I'm just tired, you know! You're pretty tired too, right?" Mackenzie informs her, taking a glass of water. So many opportunities to take her for himself..but as always, he wanted to bide his time.

He put away a few of his belongings and lashed a little white apron on himself while he prepares dinner. "You're free to take the room just on the side. But please don't go to the one near it." He seemed somewhat stern, saying all that. Of course he knew what lay in that room...

Minako raised an eyebrow; in all her years of knowing Mackenzie, she'd never known him to block a room from her. In fact, she'd been in said room before numerous times. She'd last been a guest in his house just before leaving and she'd noticed nothing out of the ordinary in there.

In the back of her mind, something was screaming that something was off. But she tired to ignore the voice and she nodded. "I-I won't go in there..." She stammered, saluting. Without another word, she grabbed her bag and headed to her room.

Only to wait for him to be preoccupied with dinner. She hated to hurt him or betray him like this but she wanted to find out what was giving her bad vibes. Without a word, she snuck to the door and silently tried to open it...

Back
Top Bottom