Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Harem Girl (P) -Ladydark/TotalAnarchy-

Ladydark

The minds master
Detrick Morgon was waiting in living room of his large house, a few larger men standing by the windows and doors let others know he wasn't just an ordinary man. Detrick was leader of a well known crime family, although he wasn't well known for obvious reasons, and if you were in the know, watch out and keep a tight lip, you might be taking a dirt nap. It was around 8 o'clock when there was knocking heard at the door, Detrick put his book down and looked up. "Let him in..." One of the larger guards left the room to open the door and allow his boss' guest entry. A few minutes later a man was lead into the room, a large covered cage being wheeled in with him. Detrick looks at the man, "And what is this you've brought me... It doesn't look like the money you owe me Mark..." He smirks slightly.

Rachel's father seemed nervous "hello uh, Detrick, I have something better than money.." he pulled the cover to reveal a wet,naked,and, gagged Rachel. "She's a virgin,perfect for your collection!" He was pitching her as if she were a product. "She has beautiful breasts too never been touched. Her twat hasn't even had a finger inside it!" He dropped to his knees "I dont have the money so please accept my gift." Rachel's father was a nasty looking man. He was fat and already balding.

Detrick looks at the girl in the cage then back at the man on his knees, he was pathetic man that he had hoped would bring him his money so he wouldn't have to see him again. "And where did you happen upon this little gem..." He stands and moves closer to the cage, walking around it slowly and ignoring the man for the moment, the was quite beautiful and looked scared out of her mind, but also something else. "I don't like having girls that will have families that may come looking for them..." He goes back to his seat and looks at him again "You wouldn't be trying to get the police here would you Mark... That could be very bad for you..." A few of the guards around the room pull out their guns.

Mark smiled then when they pulled out their guns he raised his hands defensively "no you won't h-have to worry about that you see...because I'm the only family she has! Beheld she's my daughter!" Rachel glared at Detrick and even kicked the cage when he got too close.
dark_anime_woman_by_hunger17-d4s2x1w.jpg

Detrick glares at the man a moment then sighs and tells his men to put the guns away. "You are really going to give me your own daughter to pay your dept... Are you really that low of a man..." He stands and looks down at Mark again "Fine... I'll take her, but its not enough... Men... Take him out back and give him a nice talking to..." His men take him from the room and leave Detrick and Rachel along for a few minutes, "Well well... I guess we should get to know each other then..."

Mark cried "but but.."

Rachel glared at Detrick and kicked the side of the cage he was on. She was gagged but it sounded like she was yelling into the gag. Her hands were tied so the only things free were her feet.Her hair soaked and pressed to her face from being turn out of the water. She was shaking a little bit from the cold. Her nipples rock hard. Goosebumps covered her entire body. Her eyes were angry kicking the cage again she settled for a moment. Breathing hard. Her breasts bouncing slightly from the breathing.

Detrick chuckles and moves closer, opening the cage door, when she tries to kick him again he's ready, grabbing one foot then the other. "Ah Ah... That's not very nice..." He pulls off his tie and uses it to bind her feet together, "Now let's have a better look at you..." He grips her hair and pulls her up, his other hand on her arm to help her somewhat, he helps her stay standing. "The first thing you'll learn here sweety, is that I'm in charge... And what I say goes..." He lifts her and puts her on the couch "Now your... Father... Is an ass, and that is why I'm having my boys 'talk' to him... But he still owed me money, and I'll take you as his payment..." He lifts her arms above her head and uses his foot to keep her legs down, he starts to feel her breasts with his free hand "Hmm... Very nice... Now is what daddy said true... Have you never been touched..." He then uses his hand to remove her gag, already prepared to be yelled at.

Rachel kept kicking trying to pull her legs back from his grasp and then out of his tie. She shouyed in pain as her hair waa pulled however a part of her really enjoyed it.She was yelling i nthe gag as she was being carried. She was still trying to kick her legs to get him to let go. She squeaked as she hit the couch and arched her back as she felt Derrick's warm hands on her breasts. She blushed a bit closing her eyes a moment henslowly opening them. She flinched a little as he grabbed for the gag and when it was taken she hesitated. She noticed his face for the firs time. 'Hes gorgeous..' she thought but then rembered why she was there "i-iys true" she blushed a bit harder her face full blown red. She checked out the rest of him. Slender,handsome,and then her eyes caught his.

He smirks at her "Speechless... Good..." He squeezes her breast again and pinches her nipple "I'm going to have fun breaking you in..." He keeps eyes contact with her as his hand trails down to her core, slowly slipping a finger past her lips "Let's see how you do..." He grins and starts to rub her clit, then slowly finger her, making sure to keep her feet and arms out of his way, slowly picking up the speed of his movements.

Rachel started panting at the mans touch. She remembered the question he asked "o-oh, i-yes...ah!" He pinched her nipple making her arch her back more. Her eyes widened as he slid a finger inside. She started mewing like a kitten her body wanting to wrap itself around his arm. She moanedresiating the urge to kiss him. Her eyes moving from his locking on his lips. Her hips started moving against his fingers a bit. It felt to good. She couldnt control herself. Her eyes were glazed over,in a sexual haze.    

He chuckles at her and continues, "I love virgins... They may act all tough and put up a fight, but they all crack quickly..." He stares at her and grins "Look at you... You're father just all you, you're naked and being raped by a stranger... And enjoying it..." He laughs and slowly added another finger "You'll be a welcome addition to my harem..." He rubs her it faster "Now cum for me... My new pet..." He coul feel her starting to grip his fingers and only thrust them harder.

Rachel moaned louder her whole body wiggling in pleasure. She knew she couldn't fight him. Her hand gripped the hand that was holding her own down. Her back arched with each moment she got closer. Soon she wouldn't be able to take it. She felt like she was going to explode. Hearing his words telling her to come put her over the edge. She gasped and then cried out. Her body tensed up for a few moments. Eventually each muscle relaxed as she laid on the couch below him. Her body covered in a light sheen of sweat. She had soaked his hand And a bit more above it. Her face a light pink on her cheeks. She was still partially sex crazed,enough to ask "can I be your favorite?"

Back
Top Bottom