Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Freed from Solitude :: Tasinga & Ever

EverUndine

Star
A presence. A new presence in this beautiful, powerful place. This was not a new occurrence, many creatures roamed in and out of this deep, dark forest but most of the wildlife could sense him and they knew to stay far away from his tree-shaped prison. This solitude had been his for over a hundred years, this solitude was Odin Allfather's doing. He had allied himself with the Frost Giants and Odin punished him accordingly, trapping him in a gnarled old oak tree in the heart of this forest.

But now... There was something new, someone new. He could feel a soul, an elf. He needed only to reach out and touch that soul and he would be free. It was coming closer, that warmth, that steady rhythm of life. With groping tendrils he brushed over the soul, giving it the slightest tug toward him.

The heart sped up just slightly, surely reacting to the feeling of it's soul being touched by another's and to his delight it started closer to his oak tree. Ah, yes. He felt the potential power come before his prison and Gods, it gave him chills. He reached out and touched the soul again, caressing it ever so gently, coaxing it, begging it to touch the oak. And his heart leapt as he felt a hand press against the forced guise he wore and as his prison melted away he found himself leaning into the arms of his liberator. It took him a few moments to regain control of his body, he stood, leaning on the elf to steady himself.

"Ahh," his groaned, his voice had gone unused for so long.

He straightened and found himself eye to eye with the elf who freed him, just piercing eyes in a sea of silver armor. He ran his hand down his throat, his fingers glistening subtly as magic soothed and repaired his unused vocal cords and when he spoke his voice was deep and velvety smooth.

"Who do I have to thank for ending my days of solitude?"

Val was his name he had been wondering in this forest most of his life. That was a life of an outcast, a loner an unwanted one. He had never been this far towards the cliffs though, mostly because the cliffs were the gods. They came down onto them as a show of power, using their magic to frighten others. Val though was different. Not only was he a half elf, but his mother had worshiped Hel. Hel was the goddess of the Underworld half beautiful, half ugly and her personality said to be the same, not only that she was a child of Loki and said to be one of the three who would bring the end of the world. So, naturally she was not loved by anyone. Save the dark elves. That was what he was a half dark elf and half human.

Val had come to be able to hunt with ease and thus was his job, he had been out today in search of food for a family who was going to pay him a nice price for two deer and a bear if he could find it. That was until he had sensed someone or something reaching out to him. Having left the trail of the bear he was after he had come to the tree and finding it seemed to what was calling to him had reached out and touched it. He had been stunned though when the tree vanished and gave way to a man trapped inside. He looked now at the man for a few moments as the other asked the question of who he was.

Val then answered, his voice thick with the tongue of the dark elves. “Val.” Though that was not his true name it was the one he gave common folks and people he just met. No, to dark elves a being had three names, there common name the one everyone called them, the Shital or closed name, which is what a friend might call them and the Soul their true name the name that gave others power over them. Only a dark elf’s mate was to ever learn this. Val looked the other up and down for a few moments then asked. “Who is it I have set free?”

An impertinent elf, but he liked it. The elf was bold and he assumed it was because he did not know whom he was speaking to but it was strangely relieving to meet someone without any bias. Val...Val... Yes, it suited him but it held no power with him, but that was to be expected.

He wanted a Name? What was it they had called him, it had been so many long years ago... Ah, yes. That was the one.

"They called me Éibhear the Tainted. Although I was never fond of the last part."

Éibhear pricked the tip of his finger, the single drop of blood weaving into his skin, slowly clothing him in black. The shape of a raven formed on his chest and rose from his flesh, bursting into life.

"Swift, my love, this is our newfound...friend," the bird stared intelligently at Val. "Tell me. What are you doing in my forest?"

He stepped toward Val and reached out to touch the faceplate which covered the elf and it dissolved into a wisp of grey in an instant. He was a beautiful creature, this Val.

"It seems I owe you a debt. Ask what you will of me."

Val felt his muscles start to tense as the other spoke. The voice was smooth like silk the mark of a dangerous being. On hearing the name he said nothing not a single peep. He knew the name had heard the legends, though he was not afraid of magic. He himself knew enough to get out of a trap and dangerous situation. Looking the other up and down he then looked down at the raven and then looked back the other.

“No offence, but it is not your forest anymore. The Dark Elves now rule here, Odin forced us out of our home a century ago and now this is ours given to us by Hel. So if anything it is hers and we are the protectors of it for her.” His voice was calm and collected he knew the other might have magic, but he needed to stay calm.

When his mask came off though his eyes flashed for a moment. He was not pleased with having his face be seen. He never had been fond of his looks. Having the silver hair, bright eyes and elegant looks of an elf mixed with the fair skin of a human. He looked like a ghost and often was called such by people. Though he did think on the others offer of a wish of sorts. Val knew better though, “I think not. All magic comes with a cost. ”

Éibhear laughed to himself, a deep rumble like the sound of mountains quaking. This Val was smarter than most but he underestimated Éibhear and the witch did not like being underestimated. He reached out with snaking tendrils to touch Val's soul once again, purposefully staring into the elf's pale eyes.

"You and I are not so different as I think you would like to believe. Both cast down by the Allfather, both missing something...precious to us, both trapped on this world. You are right in saying that all magic has its price, but this I must do. I am compelled to give you whatever you desire in exchange for my liberation from that infernal oak."

Éibhear, still touching Val's soul, leaned into the other elf as he spoke these words to him. It was true, but he was also doing this because he wanted to, he never did anything he didn't want to. The Allfather's name was leaving a bad taste in his mouth and he was itching to release his pent up energy.

"Tell me. Tell me! Ask of me what you will, I will provide you with your heart's desire. Or at least with the means to achieve it."

He reached out, grabbing a strand of pale silver hair and rubbing it between his fingers, it had been long since he had seen this sort of beauty.

Val hissed jumping back and glared at him instantly he blocked his heart off from the other. So, his magic could not affect him or at least he hoped. Val rubbed his chest a little he was not happy about any of this. “Stop acting like you know me got it. I do not take to people acting all friendly that much.” He then started to get ready to leave. He rubbed his cheeks a little wanting to put his mask back on. The other had made it vanish. He then stood up and said. “Give me my mask back.”

He needed to hurry and get back to the hunt it would be dark within a few hours and if he did not at least have a place to shelter himself he could get cold easily. He waited for the other to give his mask back. He also was starting to feel a little freaked out it was not something he liked. He then grabbed his bow and put it over his back and made sure his arrows where in place.

How interesting this Val creature was. He could have asked for anything and yet all he wanted was the faceplate to his armor back. Silently he moved toward the other, pressing his hand to his face, dragging his fingers across soft lips. The faceplate reappeared in much the same way it had disappeared, in a whisp of smoke. Many others before him had asked for power or even love but this one was much more clever than he had originally thought. Maybe he should be trying a different tactic.

"Then you are leaving me? How cruel to release me from my prison and then deprive me of any company I could have. I suppose you would have no idea what it's like not to be able to speak or even see another being for a hundred years. Would you deprive me of the companionship of my kin?"

Éibhear placed his hand against the nearest tree and it's branches grew and weaved together to create a shelter of sorts. The sorcerer plucked a strand of coal-black hair from his own head and waved a hand over it, watching as it changed into a cat of the same dark coloring.

"Nightshade, my friend, I've missed you," the cat purred loudly as it rubbed against Éibhear's hand.

As he stroked the creature it grew larger until it was a panther and not a cat that stood before him, "Please. Yes, for all of us."

The panther slinked off into the pitch dark forest. The elf turned to see Val giving him a strange look, "Ah, she will bring us food. You could stay if you like, I'm quite good at Spell-cooking, if I do say so myself. Even Loki admitted I was better at them than he."

Val could only watch all that took place. He felt his mask return and was happy to feel it over his face. Though he did stop when Éibhear made a shelter after complaining about being alone. “Can you no longer feel it?” Val was talking about the connection elves had with the world and all things in it. If an elf lost this ability it was said to be crippling. Val had never seen it take place. He was now wondering about how much magic and power had cost the other elf. Had he sold his ability to never be alone?

The feeling of being alone was something even Val could understand to be cold. He looked at the raven and where the cat had gone. “You aren’t alone though. You have your friends with you.” The panther had startled Val a little, but that was because of the suddenness of it appearing not it’s size. He sighed and walked over to the other sitting down legs crossed, though he kept his mask on. His lips could still feel where the other had touched them. It felt cold and soft like the lips of a flower of sorts. It bothered Val a little that a single touch could make his skin crawl in such a way.

Val then watched the tree line for anything he could see. He liked knowing his eyes were some of the strongest. Having the night vision of a dark elf, but not being sensitive to sunlight like them thanks to the human blood in his body. Also he was heavier for an elf while still holding a lean appearance to men. He could be vain at times, though his face did bother him and probably always would.

Val's comment sent a hardness streaking through Éibhear's cool demeanor. This elf was terribly rude to ask such a bold question of him.he plucked a leaf from the nearest tree, holding it up for Val to see and did a little demonstration of his power. He brought ythe leaf to his petal-soft lips and breathed in, drawing the life essence of the leaf into his soul as it withered and died. He looked pointedly at Val, his violet eye glowing faintly.

"Now, tell me, why would I want to be connected to that? I must draw my power from living things, I do not want to be connected to them as they die, as it may take me with it. I cannot return to my people because of this, they see me as an abomination. They believe I am...without a soul," the witch chuckled softly, "I believe you can attest to the opposite. After all, you've felt my soul."

With a gesture of his hand he summoned a fire, hovering in the air in the makeshift resting place. He sat, languidly. He was wearing himself thin, with only the life force of a leaf eaten in the past hundred years he was amazed he had been able to perform as much magic as he had. However, the only thing besides the life force of another that would help him was the sexual energy of a being and he was nearly positive that Val wouldn't be game. A shame, really.

"It's true I haven't been completely alone all these years, but there is no substitute for spoken conversation with another, I think you might agree."

Swift clawed noisily and Éibhear fed him a drop of blood from the finger he had pricked earlier.

Val watched as the other drained the life from the leaf and said nothing in response. So, the legends were true are at least partly. He had a soul yes Val had felt it, but it was dark for that matter. Sure Val could be cold hearted and seem uncaring at times, but to give up the ability to feel others. Val shuttered some at the thought. Then he jumped six feet almost at the sight of the cat.
“Gods that thing is like a shadow.” He relaxed after a few minutes and then hissed some as the air just felt off to him. “You doing that?” He asked confused why everything felt so wrong?

Éibhear gave the young man a curt nod in response to his question. He had heard many times over how the use of blood magic weighed heavily in the air. Dark magic always made others feel ill at ease, but by now he was used to the feeling. The witch set to spell-cooking the large deer that Nightshade had drug back to them but his mind was on other things besides his work.

Honestly he was only thinking of how good it would be to feel another man's flesh against his own. It had been over a hundred years since his last encounter, and that had been a farce. He had foolishly thought That he meant something to Loki, but it had all been a lie to draw him into the trap which he was now free of. He needed to feed on the energy, he knew he would be much more powerful if he did and besides, this Val was beautiful in a cold way. His hair, his skin, his eyes, all pale and cold like ice. He imagined the contrast between their hair colors as they laid in bed together.

A soft groan escaped his lips. He didn't know why he was torturing himself with the idea, it was obvious the half blood wanted nothing to do with him. He did have that effect on most people...except Loki. His slender fingers played absent-mindedly with the small leather pouch around his neck. Inside, a scale of a salmon, a scale of Loki's from when he had transfigured himself into the salmon to escape the gods. A hate welled in him and he let it wash over him, feeding on the raw emotion. He wanted someone to make him forget about the stupid, beautiful Jotun.

"Do you find me appealing, young Val?"

Val being the man he was had trained himself to listen to everything around him and take it all in. That was why when Éibhear groaned he made sure to pay more attention to what was going on. The other was strong yes, but if Val had to he would fight to keep himself safe from harm of the other. He looked up at the question and blinked a few times. This could be a trap of sorts. He then replied. “Yes.” He did think the other attractive and he also knew lying would not get him anywhere. Besides is people knew better than to lie and found it dishonorable unless it was for a greater good.

He watched the food cooking thinking that the cat must be a great help to the other being able to take down larger game. He then looked out of the shelter seeming to be thinking about something far off. He though was watching for the forest lights. They were fairies of sorts and often lit the forest on dark nights so others would not get lost. He liked looking at the light blue lights they made him feel more relaxed in a place such as this.

He also missed his home a little. The dark elf kingdom had been moved to the mountains and dark part of the forest to stay alive. However there they were victims of Thor’s lightning more than not. He pushed the thought of the gods away from his mind. They angered him too much other than Hel. She was someone his people still loved and cared for being she had saved them from a dark fate. He turned looking at the other in the shelter with him and forced himself to relax. Tension would help no one right now.

He smiled wryly at Val's response. He was honest, at least, that was something he had over Loki already. Taking the deer meat off the fire he cooked it down with a flourish of his hand and began tearing at it with his fingers, feeding some first to Nightshade who was now the size of a house cat again and then to Swift and then to himself. He continued this pattern, making sure that the one's he loved and depended on were fed before himself. All are until their stomachs were full and their hearts content.

After they ate he waved his hand, the remains of the animal sent to the void until they had use for them later. Éibhear, now full and yet empty of energy and magic, sighed longingly. He was more sure now that he had been in love with Loki and everything made him think of the Jotun. The flames of the fire reminded him of the Jotun's hair, red and wild.

"Now, you must do something for me, Val," he slid one scarred shoulder out of the black tunic he had cloaked himself in earlier, hand hesitating breifly at the leather pouch around his neck before sliding the other shoulder out too. He was lean but muscular, his pale skin scarred from spells and blades he'd been hit with during battles many years ago.

"Come. You must make me forget him. Please," it was one of the first times he'd said please to anyone in his life. He hadn't even pleaded with Odin when he was being inprisoned.

"Though I'll warn you now, you can make me more powerful this way. Though power is wonderful, I'd rather have solace just now."

Val watched the other though also stayed watching outside. He was not hungry so he did not even mind the smell of meet. He though was a bit off ease when the other was moving and looking at him. It was like the other was looking into his heart and soul reading it as if it was a book. That made Val uncomfortable and on edge though he hid it. When the other started to move he was at full alert. Hearing what the other said his eyes went wider for a few moments. He responded with. “You are not going to take no for an answer are you?”

He could sense the other man’s response to the question already in how tense the air felt. He stayed still watching the other man’s movements his eyes scanning the others features. At least he would be sleeping with a man who looked good. Eyes glowing as the light shifted in the shelter he looked like a cat ready to flee but also wanting to stay as the other spoke. “So you want me to feel solace? Why?” Val’s voice was neither fearful nor soft, but filled with a want to be answered.

The other may be used to getting what he wanted, but Val was not one to just lie down and be a dog to others. He waited for his answer though he also was starting to put his things to the side. He did not want the other man to make them vanish like he had with his mask earlier.

Éibhear laughed, it was deep and real, he hadn't laughed like that in 150 years. Val, Val, this one was different. This one was...interesting. Intriguing. Delving into the dregs of magic in his soul he reached out with his hand, closed a fist and pulled Val toward him in one motion. He grabbed the man's wrist to steady himself as he felt dizzy and weak now. That was it. That was the last of his magic. It was all gone now. He felt his body lean into Val's for support.

"Oh, my dear Val. This is not about your solace. Although if you can find some with me you should, I know how it can feel to not belong."

He tilted his head so that his face was in Val's neck, just millimeters away from touching that warm, pulsating skin. He smelled so good and he could feel the energy coming off of him in waves.

"I want to forget that I ever met that dirty Jotun, Loki. And I want you to help me do that," he started his sentence with his lips near Val's shoulder and ended it right beneath his ear, letting his warm breath ghost over his skin. Éibhear could feel the magic filling him ever so slowly, he could feel the sexual tension building, the energy tasted so good.

"I also want you to do this willingly. You see, it's just not as fun the other way," his slender fingers ghosting over Val's jawline, feeling a sort of admiration for this thing of beauty before him, "Don't make me beg."

The laugh made Vals’ skin tremble and the closeness of the other did as well. Being pulled unwilling so close to the other he stiffened at first though he also felt the air become less dark. The other had to be getting weak that was the only reason it would happen. He swallowed as the other breathed along his neck. “You beg? I don’t see that….” He then shifted in place though carefully moving to remove his clothes. It was not that he so much wanted to do this it was more he felt his own need rising. Mostly because of the way the other was talking to him. It made him start to feel horny and a bit needy himself.

Éibhear chuckled at Val's comment and began to feel his power growing ever so slightly. He decided to risk the little power he had gained in order to get more as he drug his hand over the other man's armor and clothing. Everything disappeared in a whisp of grey matter, leaving the half elf naked before him. The witch was pleased to see how long his silvery hair was, he slipped his fingers through the silken strands and let them rest on Val's hip.

"I've only begged once in my life and it will never happen again."

He pushed the half elf to the ground as he pricked his own fingertip, the black tunic absorbing into his own skin and retreating to the drop of blood. He licked it away before letting his lips press against the hollow of Cal's throat. His tongue darted out breifly to tease the man pinned beneath him.

"Tell me what you want, Val," his fingers gently brushed over Val's lips before tracing his jawline down to his neck, across his strong shoulder and down his firm chest.

Val’s silver eyes never left the other man as he moved. It was like a cat stalking it’s prey then again Éibhear did seem to like the feline grace. Val then leaned back a little more as the other leaned all the closer. Feeling cold air suddenly wash over his body Val gasped a little. Éibhear then was touching his long silver hair like inspecting a fine silk thread or fabric. This made Val aware of his surroundings and how truly at the mercy of the other he was being this was the others domain.

When he felt the lips along the hallow of his neck Val had to stifle a groan that was building in his throat. The other man was truly a master at teasing Val could sense that much about him. He listened to the question and thought about the best answer. In truth Val never had thought about what he wanted other than one thing. “To someday make those damn gods pay for what they did to us.” His voice was laced with poison as if he willed the words to even bring Odin down to his knees.

A hardness found its way to Éibhear's bi-colored eyes, the answer he received was not the obvious but it was what made him firm in his decision to feed from this man. Val's words fueled a fire inside him that he hadn't known was still there. But it was, and it was stronger than it ever had been before. It was then he had an epiphany, and in his sudden revelation his lips crashed into Val's, roughly kissing and biting, taking what he wanted. He felt good, powerful, better than he had in a very long time.

"Let me make a proposition of another kind. Make me more powerful tonight and choose to stay by my side. At least for a while. I've decided what my purpose is, now that I am freed. I am to kill Odin Allfather; and watch Loki suffer for an eternity. Aid me in my new purpose, Val."

He was breathing heavily, his chest heavy with want and the excitement of his new found destiny, "It would be fitting that the man who frees me from my chains be the one to help me kill those who imprisoned me."

Val sensed the growing strength in the other like a wave but also like a pressure. His head started to feel foggy as the others words laced around his mind making him want to listen more than anything. He then had to catch his breath the roughness of the kiss and anger fueled need of the man above him was amazing. Val paused for a moment listening to the other’s offer. It was risky if they were to fail they would be killed. Then again Val was already mostly dead living like a wild animal in the forest fighting to get food for his people.

That thought struck him. “And what of my clan? Do I just leave them to suffer?” His voice was not mad nor harsh but straight forward wanting an answer from the other on what was to come next. Though he knew he would say yes in the end. The other offered something to sweet and rich to turn down should Odin be killed. Hel herself would be pleased with the death and make his people powerful once more. No more would they have to hide in the shadows.

"My dear Val. You must do what is necessary. You must separate yourself from your clan. You must do this in order to return to them their pride and right as a people. If you are connected to the clan still and we fail, your clan will suffer." He said this knowing Val would not like this answer, but also knowing that he must hear the truth. "To be connected with Éibhear the Tainted is to be connected with shame and evil in the eyes of many. Opposing the Gods is considered insanity to most. I say if a God can be fucked he can be killed," he grinned wryly.

Letting his fingers ghost over the hips of the younger man, he leaned into another kiss. This one was softer, slower. It had a bittersweet taste that Éibhear savor end. It was a taste of loss, and of what lie ahead to be gained. Val's body was responding so perfectly to his and Éibhear lost himself temporarily in a moment of bliss.

Val’s body heated some under the others touch. He was not used to closeness such as this so his body responded quickly and openly to the other’s advances. Not liking the idea of just leaving his people though Val tensed a little. When Éibhear kissed him though all thoughts left his mind and he could only think about that current moment in time and how lovely and sweet that the kiss felt on his lips. All thoughts of the gods even left his mind and a hot feeling filled him.

Val then pulled back to breath and felt himself shutter a little bit his eyes dilating the silver leaving them and making them look black. He then moved to make sure he was resting up on his arms.

Éibhear watched as Val's pupils devoured his irises, lust taking over the young man's mind. He kissed him again, deeper this time, letting his tongue sweep across the other's soft lips. He was growing frustrated. With every touch came a memory, ones that he would like to store away forever. With each kiss he felt the ghost of Loki's lips, and it was driving him mad. He wanted to take Val now, to claim him for his own over and over again until all memories of the Jotun were wiped forever from his mind. His fingers found Val's wrist and they encircled it.

"Help me to forget," he could feel tears gathering and rather than let them spill onto his cheeks where Val could see he crashed forward into the man, knocking him off his arms. They collided with the ground and Éibhear kissed him furiously, biting on his bottom lip and letting his hands roam his body. His fingers finding a nipple he began to pinch and pull at it, his other hand wandering even farther down, brushing lightly over the hard flesh between the half elf's legs. He let out a groan, unable to silence himself.
"Help me to forget," he murmured it over and over again like a prayer.

Val had seen the tears for only half a moment but then was knocked back by the force of the other man. He huffed a little as the air left his lungs; however his thoughts soon where elsewhere as the other kissed him and bit at his lip. Val kissed back and even showed his own force of trying to take some control so he could breathe between the kisses. He then jumped as his chest was teased and his nipples became firm. Fallowed by his member becoming hard at the touch of the other. He gasped out and moaned deeply.

He was caught by this other man’s dark wants and needs knowing he was going to submit fully to him. His body screamed for the contact and domination while his mind let himself forget the outside world and surrender fully. Never before had he felt the need to let go of everything so fiercely.

Éibhear felt chills run down his spine as the half-elf beneath him moaned. He could feel himself getting stronger even now, all the sexual energies charging the air around him made him feel slightly intoxicated. He let his lips brush over the skin of Val's neck as he drew from the energies in order to mutter a quick spell. He delighted in the gasp the other made as magic made him wet and ready, a favorite little spell of Loki's was now his. Thinking of Loki made him want to feel something other than pain and anger, his dark hair fell into his face as he drug Val's hips toward his own. His fingertips gripped into the skin as he left bruises on the man below him and he pressed the tip of his erection to Val's now-wet entrance. Both men moaned as he pressed his hips forward. When he filled the man completely, that was when he felt it and he was sure the other did too. A sudden twinge in his chest as his soul connected itself to Val's, it quite literally took his breath away and he could feel his heart hammering in his chest.

This was something the mage hadn't expected. A connection this strong could only mean one thing. But it was impossible...besides there was no way he would be able to tell Val. This connection was permanent, at least it was for Éibhear. If Val had felt it, he would not know what it meant. And now Éibhear was determined not to tell him. He didn't want the half-elf to feel obligated or forced to stay with him. Shaking the thoughts from his head, the dark-haired mage began to thrust slowly into the man beneath him. It was a slow and agonizing rhythm that drove him crazy with want.

Back
Top Bottom