Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Furries! (NSFW)

Would you do any short term furry fun fests? Or possible just long term furry smut? I don't see to much with interest so harder to find.

I don't normally check threads sorry if I missed the responses here. I have sent replies in PM's ^ ^

Are the ones not in the description ones you want to play as or just what you would like others to use?

Just examples for others to use if they were looking. I just want to play my fursona's or try out Artica.

Please send a PM though I don't check here that often! I didn't mean to miss the message.

Lookin for one more good rp partner and idea ATM!! Please also let me know when I are done! I can't read minds ... Yet! So bump

are you still looking? I missed the chance before >//< I wish more threads had something to let us know when found or not!

Sorry about the PM confusion. I missed a few pm's somehow this time around! I always try to reply at least with yay/nay reason Sorry I hadn't gotten everyone this time! I hope that doesn't mean we can't RP together. (However, if your PM was less than one complete sentence I probably didn't answer. Please send an idea of what you like not just a couple words!)

RE: Submission. Teach Me.

Congratulations on your own thread Kyra. I am definitely interested and dropped you details.
Owning

RE: Mixed Bag! My Request Thread at last!

I see lots of updates :D When will you open the thread up?

RE: Mixed Bag! My Request Thread at last!

I take it you don't want to talk with me anymore now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom