Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Traps/shemales/sissies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul6789

Meteorite
I'm a dominant male looking for either of the three listed. Preferably trap, but any can apply. Put your scenario idea here and I'll pm you. I work better with females, but men are fine too.

Too also start it off, I have some of my own ideas.

1: I, a rich man or shemale, has an entire staff of traps for my own amusement. Perhaps I fall in love with one, perhaps I'm just toying with them.

2: A city in the future that's populated only by traps and shemales. I would like to develop this further with someone, but the base line is here.

The Great Elvin Kingdom (I don't mind adjusting to the species of your preference.) has been having issues with (Insert the name of your kingdom here please.), and to remedy these problems, has agreed to send their Princess to marry the King/Prince of (Insert the name of your kingdom here please.) in order to form a treaty with them. Only, there is a rather large problem, the Princess has gone missing. To buy the Elvin Kingdom time to find the missing princess and set things right, they send the Princess's twin brother (my character) in her place. The Prince's face is nearly identical to his sister's, they are nearly the same height, and their eye colors and hair colors match. (He's pretty much a trap.) What will happen? Will the Princess be found in time? Will the Prince's secret be found out? (All rhetorical questions to be answered within the role-play.)

Here are some of my plots:

Blackmailed by my younger/older sister

Like the title says, I get blackmailed by my younger/older sister who finds me masturbating while I'm wearing her panties (I could have lost a bet or something else could happen that gives your character blackmail material). She says that I have to follow her orders or else she spreads the pictures to everyone I know. She turns me into her slut and uses me whenever and however she wants.

A trap falling into a trap

A boy falls in love with a girl who turns out to be a trap. He still wants to date her and have sex with her. Their love grows and the trap convinces the boy to become a girly trap too. They look like lesbians to the rest of the world, but in truth they are two boys who like to crossdress and fuck each other. One of us could be the dom while the other one is the sub, but we can both be switch characters too.

The bitch of your dog

You got a new dog and have problems training him. I offer you my help since I know how to train dogs, but I can't handle this one and end becoming his bottom bitch. You find out after a while and keep me as your second pet. When I'm not busy to get fucked by your dog, then I have to serve and pleasure you.

My twin sisters/brothers toy

Futanari twin sister or twin brother (you) turns her/his feminine twin brother (me) slowly into her/his toy. There are a lot of different possibilities for this plot.

A few pictures (NSFW) which I'd like to turn into a rp:

Serving the king
Stranded on a tropical island
Happy christmas, onee-chan/onii-chan

Some of my characters who could be used for a roleplay (NSFW):

Blair
Sasha
Shirly

The Merman And His Master

Merpeople are sleek and androgynous, contrary to popular myth. The men and women are distinguished only by the absence or possession of modest breasts. Both sexes are highly sought for their beautiful voices and the magical ability to have legs or fins depending on their surroundings... Which means on land, these creatures have human genitalia.

My character is a mute cuntboy Merman, whom your sadistic character 'rescued' from a net for the sole purpose of making him his pet. Your character delights in stuffing his ass and pussy, and abusing his cock.

Alien Abduction

A powerful alien empire has recently discovered Earth and is discretely observing them. The humans aren't aware that they're being watch. The aliens start abducting people for various experiments, but when they try to abduct my character, they discover that what they thought was a woman was actually a cute trap/sexy shemale. Intrigued by this previously unknown aspect of human sexuality, the aliens keep her and put her through countless tests, constantly abuse her sexually, and fuck all of her holes and use her cock as they want whenever they want. All in the name of science and entertainment. Can also include strange alien creatures (odd genitals, tentacles), multiple species, and lots of hi-tech and sci-fi elements at your discretion.

Oats said:
The Merman And His Master

Merpeople are sleek and androgynous, contrary to popular myth. The men and women are distinguished only by the absence or possession of modest breasts. Both sexes are highly sought for their beautiful voices and the magical ability to have legs or fins depending on their surroundings... Which means on land, these creatures have human genitalia.

My character is a mute cuntboy Merman, whom your sadistic character 'rescued' from a net for the sole purpose of making him his pet. Your character delights in stuffing his ass and pussy, and abusing his cock.

I would greatly enjoy this. Please respond so that we can start planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom