Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Family Affair: ghastyboo and Ser Issac of Clarke

Archmagos Issac

Sir Ser Issac of Clarke of Chad the II
Michael rubbed his eyes and yawned as the train was making it's way towards the train station, adjusting his glasses as he woke up slowly. From what he could tell, it was about noon at the moment, the sun was just starting to reach it's highest point. He'd been riding all night and was glad he would be home today. He stood up and stretched, feeling the bones in his back pop. What a lovely way to start summer break from college. Michael caught a sight of himself in the mirror. His raven black hair was kept short and neat, very tidy and very sleek. He wore a simple button up that was left open, his sleeves rolled up. He wore a plain white t-shirt beneath that showed off his rather athletic physique. He didn't work out very often. Most of it had to do with good genes. He had a strong jaw line, a slight grin that always made him seem like he was up to no good, and his eyes always had a glimmer that made him seem mischievous. And his eyes. Such an intense and yet beautiful shade of pale grey. He grabbed his backpack from the overhead as he heard the train was about to make it's stop.

Michael climbed off of the train and made his way towards the entrance of the station. He hailed a cab and loaded his bags into the back. He sat quietly as the cabby drove him towards his desired destination. He smiled softly as he arrived and climbed out, paying the man what he owed and grabbing his things. He walked to the front door quietly and knocked. He had his keys but he figured that knocking would be a bit more of a surprise. His mom was probably at work. His sister? That was up for debate. He'd been away for quite a long time. He didn't have any idea of what had been going on while he was away, didn't know what she had been diagnosed with.

Amber had just woken up, stretching very much like a cat beneath her comfortable sheets. The sun was shining into her room at an intense glare, which was partially what had roused her from her sleep. It was also beginning to heat her bed to an unbearable temperature, forcing the teenager from her position and up to the side of the bed. A quick glance at the alarm clock made her jump, an inaudible curse being muttered. It was almost noon! Her brother would be here soon, likely on his way in a taxi already. She dashed about her room, pulling on a light gray shirt with white stripes, a pair of blue jean shorts covering her slim legs down to just below the knee. Amber then started for the bathroom before only just noticing the world was blurry and unfocused, running back and grabbing her thin-rimmed glasses before coming back to the mirror. Her pitch black hair was a mess, strands sticking out from her skull in all directions.

After a few minutes of smoothing and brushing out tangles in the back, she traveled downstairs to the kitchen, which the front door opened up to from the right of a person just walking into the house. Hopefully she wouldn't look too hurried, starting some coffee to help her wake up. She had a perpetual pale look to her nowadays, something that hadn't changed since last November. But Amber had been too shy to tell anyone but her immediate family, the 19 year old feeling much like a terminal freak nearly every day.

Michael stood silently, his bag shouldered over one shoulder as he awaited quietly. He didn't even know if anyone was home. His mom and dad were probably at work. If he knew Amber, she was probably enjoying her break as well as she usually did. Michael sighed. He heard the TV on inside, perhaps she didn't hear him knock. He patted his pocket and pulled out his keys to the front door. He unlocked the door and stepped inside. "LUCY! I'M HOME!!!" he called out in a cheesy manner. He looked to her as she was enjoying a cup of coffee. By the smell of things she had just brewed it and by the looks of it she was a bit paler. Less sun perhaps? No that couldn't be it, she loved being out in the sun. Maybe she was feeling a bit under the weather. "Hey brat. Long time no see. Call me crazy, but I think you grew since I last saw you" he said as he set her back down.

He took a moment to admire her slender and fit frame. Despite her being a bit pale, she was an absolute goddess. A perfect rear and a perfect bust. What more could a guy ask for? He smiled and closing the door behind him, releasing a breath and a shiver as he was hit with the air conditioning. "Oh sweet jesus. That feels nice" he said with a grin. He looked around and then back to his sister. She always hated it when he called her 'brat'. It was a little pet name for her that she seemed to grow fond of despite playing off annoyance. He didn't mean anything by it, he was just teasing her. He looked to Amber and raised an eyebrow. "Mom and Dad at work?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. It wouldn't surprise him. Even before he was at college, they didn't get home until about 8 or 9 on a normal day. Weekends they usually got off but it was a wildcard to say the least. The two of them often spent most of the day together.

Truthfully, she hadn't even heard the knock at the door, so Michael suddenly bursting in gave her quite the fright. You never knew if someone just might be breaking in. "Hey Michael, been a while huh? Glad you're home. And don't call me a brat!" She was grinning over the rim of her mug, copying her brother's usual sky look. They were almost identical, her hair a little bit more of a dark brown-black and her eyes tinged with green among the swampy grayness. She came over, standing within a few feet from him. At this distance, her brother might've seen the light bruising beneath her skin. It didn't detract from her appearance but at this point one could clearly guess something was off. Amber had an odd way of holding herself too; instead of casually leaning on the counter, she kept stock still as if any movement would trigger something.

"Actually, they've decided to take a vacation. I tried to urge them to stay for your arrival at the very least, but you know how they're horrible at planning things. Their flight left this morning and they couldn't get another because of some incoming storms at their landing destination." She shrugged, seeming not to care much though. Setting down the mug, Amber closed the distance and have her older brother a hug, smiling. "I'm glad to see you again though."

Michael smiled to her as she grinned over him from her mug, saying hello and telling him not to call her a brat. He was older than her by about a year, almost 2. "Oh you know you love it" he said with a laugh. He smiled and ran a hand through his slicked back hair and chuckled. He looked to her as she came towards him, standing a few feet from him. He could see just how pale and slightly bruised she was. She was still gorgeous, don't get him wrong, just paler than normal. Her pale skin brought out the color in her eyes, showing off their beauty and her beautiful hair. He took a mental note on her posture, seeming to be trying to keep herself from falling over. She was rough. He looked to her as she said that Mom and Dad had gone on vacation. He raised his eyebrows, clearly surprised. "Mom and Dad? Vacation? Are you sure they aren't aliens who look like our parents?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. He smiled though despite his joking. "Good for them. They deserve it for all the time they work" he said with a smile.

He smiled as she came to him and gave him a hug, saying that she was glad to finally see him again. "It's good to see you too kiddo" he said with a chuckle as he lifted her up and spun slowly, setting her down gently as he winced as he felt a pain in his neck. "Well at least your here. That's an improvement over my long ass train trip" he said with a grin. Michael set his bag on the ground and rubbed his neck, taking a seat on a stool at the entrance of the kitchen. "I'll never ride a train again. EVAH!" he said with a chuckle. He closed his eyes and relaxed a moment as he rubbed and massaged his neck. "Sure they lure you in with nice seats, actual food and drink, and wi-fi, but what they don't tell you is the seats don't lean back so you can sleep on the train......or they do and I was just being dumb" he said with a smile.

"They certainly do. It's nice to have a quiet house as well. I wasn't planning on having parties but sometimes it's good to relax. I'm happy I won't be alone by myself though, especially with what's been going on around here." Amber didn't say anything more, not wishing to tell her brother about her illness. If she did, she'd probably be called a freak.. Some information could ruin bonds even as close as theirs, even though the two siblings had been through thick and thin together. The younger sibling picked up her mug once more, having enjoyed the playful hug and walking to the other side of the counter, facing Michael. "So what did you want to do today? Rest some more? I'm not sure how much you would need even after sleeping the whole ride here. You are the most lazy person I know." She grinned a little.

After she finished her coffee, Amber went to go sit in the living room, turning off the television and sitting on the couch. She seemed to think for a moment, swaying a bit and squirming, lying down and pulling the blanket from the back of the dark leather couch over herself and sighing. "I've been sick lately since you left. It hasn't been fun really."

Michael smiled when she admitted that they did deserve a vacation. He smiled and laughed when she said she wasn't planning on having parties. "That's kinda lame" he teased playfully. Michael wasn't one to go to parties or throw parties. He was a social butterfly but he didn't really like to go to parties or throw them. He wasn't good at throwing parties. He smiled and listened as she said she was happy to at least not be alone by herself. He raised an eyebrow when she mentioned something going on around the house. What exactly was going on? Perhaps it had something to do with how pale she was and how thin she was looking. He was many things, dumb wasn't one of them. Hell it was one of the reasons he went to college. He smiled as she spoke, asking what he wanted to do today. "Honestly? I wanted to catch up today. I have kind of been out of the social loop all things considered" he said with a chuckle. He laughed when she called him lazy. "Why must you hurt me? I only wish to love" he said with a chuckle.

He looked to her as she went to the living room and took a seat on the couch, pulling the blanket off the couch and sighing. He walked over and patted her leg so he could cut in. He took a seat and let her rest her legs on his lap. "I figured you were feeling under the weather. You're kinda looking a bit pale. I'm guessing it has something to do with what's been going on around here?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. When she seemed to be surprised by his guess he gave her a smirk. "I was born at night Amber, not last night" he said with a chuckle.

Amber smirked, having heard that saying from their parents several times as a child when the duo tried to pull some sort of stunt. "Yes, I know big brother..." She smiled meekly at him and shook her head. How in the world was she to explain this? Perhaps not all of it now...not until it was needed... "I was diagnosed with an illness shortly after you'd been gone a month or so. It's...unpleasant and can even be life threatening in some situations. Nowadays though, it just keeps me under the weather, as if it were a cold. I promise you don't need to worry about me Michael." Being the big brother, she knew he would, at least a little. Especially after she almost mentioned she was terminal with this. Amber could only hope it wouldn't have to get to that point. But she'd been abstaining from the one thing that would keep her alive; intercourse. It was a rare condition worldwide, more than any other but it was too embarrassing to tell him. She didn't want to die though...

Michael recognized the smirk, it was one of their parent's favorites quotes when they caught them sneaking out to watch TV or get a midnight snack. 'What were you two doing?' they'd ask. 'Nothing' she and he would reply. Then the famous words would come down like a hammer. He looked to her as she smiled a bit meekly as she shook her head. Whatever it was, she seemed to be embarrassed about it. What was there to be embarrassed about? How bad could it possibly be? Then she hit him with the bombshell.......or at least part of it. His eyes grew a bit wider as she explained she had been diagnosed with an illness after he left. His eyes grew larger as she said that it could be life threatening in some situations but that nowadays it just kept her under the weather. When she told him not to worry he raised an eyebrow. "You do realized you just told your older and slightly over protective brother who's job it is to look after you not to worry......right?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

Michael sighed and looked down at the floor, running a hand through his hair slowly. "That's some heavy shit doc" he said in a bit of a sarcastic tone. It was a tic of his. When he was worried, he got sarcastic. He joked. He relaxed. "Well is there anything that can be done or are we up the creek and missing a canoe?" he asked with an inquisitive tone. It was like he'd said before, he was her older brother who looked after her when their parents weren't around. He held her when she was heart broken, made her laugh when she wanted to cry. Hell he was practically her boyfriend......though without the romance, the sex, and the fact they were blood related.

Amber had to bite her tongue before she burst out with the answer, the cure to her problems. She didn't want that reaction. Not yet... Not until she absolutely had to, which might come anywhere between tomorrow and the next week. It all depended on how badly her condition worsened overnight. That was when the illness always snuck up on her...or at least seemed to be doing so far... But her brother? There was no way she could ask him... It would warp their relationship as close siblings to something that was a twisted example of something more. So for now, she only shook her head, biting her lip and hoping Michael wouldn't notice. "Nothing. It's something rare that hasn't been seen very often before. They gave me some medicine but it doesn't help much."

She looked over at him with her jade-flecked gray eyes, giving him the best smile she could muster. "I know what I just said Michael. I know I'll be fine. You can trust me to take care of myself as best as I can."

Michael looked to her as she bit her tongue and squinted a bit. By the look he was getting something told him there wasn't an actual cure, just a way to take care of the symptoms. A vaccine essentially. He was stunned by the thought that his little sister was sick and possibly dying. Michael ran a slow hand through his hair as he tried to pretend that there was nothing wrong with her. How could he not worry? He was her older brother. There was nothing he wouldn't do for her if it meant she would live another day or not feel any suffering. He wanted to help her if he could as she said nothing, that it was rare and hasn't been seen often. He sighed and shook his head. "Amazing how doctors always give you medicine that's supposed to help you get better but instead does something else entirely" he said with a sigh. He looked back to her when she gave him a smile and said she knew what she said, that she'd be fine and that he could trust her. "I just want to help you Amber. If I can I mean" he said gently. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "Mind letting me up kiddo? I need to get a shower. I feel greasy and gross" he said with a sigh as he rubbed his eyes, trying to keep calm.

"Yeah, go ahead big bro.. I'll just take a short nap while you're in." Amber lifted her legs from his lap gently, allowing him time to stand before she laid them back down, transitioning to her side facing away from the back of the couch. She pulled the pillow closer, hugging it a bit and smiling at him once more before closing her eyes. Instead of taking a quick rest however, her mind began torturing her with thoughts of different scenarios of her telling Michael the temporary cure. Him yelling, him permanently keeping his distance, him actually accepting but urging her to try and find a boyfriend.. That was another thing. Even if she wanted one, she had a hard time attracting one. None of the guys at school liked her for various reasons, and most just wanted a quick lay or one that would last a few months with no real meaning to it.

Though sex was the only way her condition could stay its distance from the vital parts of her body, she still wanted a genuine relationship with someone. Amber found herself surprised. She wanted one like what she had with her own brother. And in most ways, a guy could probably not live up to that. She'd never know them as long as she knew Michael. Perhaps she could tell him over dinner? With a heavy heart, the teen decided that she would inform him. Now it was just a decision of when.

Michael looked to her as she said he could go ahead as she lifted her legs off of his lap to free him. He slid out and gave her calf a pat and gave a gentle smile as she rolled onto her side, her back facing the back of the couch. He smiled softly as she hugged the pillow and smiled to him as he made his way up the stairs, his bag in hand as he dropped the bag on his bed. Michael made his way into the bathroom. With the door closing with a click, he stripped his shirts of to begin with. His muscles were toned and desirable. He'd had plenty of girls who loved his body. Just the right amount of muscle and tone without being too much. Michael scratched his chest and undid his belt as he stripped his pants and boxers off. Not only was he muscular but the man had been blessed with an impressive manhood. He scratched his head and got the water running, feeling the hot water and sighing happily as he pulled the shower tab and climbed in. The hot water felt amazing as he ran his hand through his hair and sighed, looking up into the water as he lathered up his short and shaggy hair and his toned body as the water washed away the lather and suds, helping him relax after a very long and very harsh train ride.

Amber sighed, feeling even more lightheaded the longer she laid there. It was getting to a point where she thought she might get physically ill a few times, so reluctantly she stood, carrying the blanket over her shoulders. She kept it wrapped around her thin frame, closed completely so only her head and legs were visible. Trudging upstairs and balancing herself on the banister, she quietly snuck towards the shower door. With shame written all over her face but eagerness in her movements, she sat cross-legged on the floor as she peeked through a crack in the door. Michael had been in the shower for only about three minutes, and thankfully he'd not left the water hot enough to begin fogging up the glass door. Amber's eyes widened, this being her first time seeing her brother. Instantly, her wooziness was forgotten and replaced with a hot longing in the pit of her stomach. Her body's reaction felt almost as good as if some kind of medicine were really working, and immediately so.

Michael liked having a hot shower, it soothed him. Granted his parents always complained about how hot he got the shower when he was in. He got it practically hot enough to make hard boiled eggs with. Maybe it wasn't healthy but it helped him relax after a long day, eased his muscles and his mind as he relaxed in the shower, grabbing himself the bar of Irish Springs and lathered up his hands, rubbing his chest to begin with, making his way to his arms and shoulders. With his torso completely washed and lathered, his hands moved to the point she really wanted to see. Michael began to lather his cock slowly. He ran his hand along the shaft, lathering it up as he focused, trying not to get stiff in the shower. It had been a long trip so it would only stand to reason that he would be easily excited at the slightest touch, his or anyone else for that matter. Michael slowly began to stiffen, letting her catch sight of his magnificent manhood as it grew to it's full size, twitching and throbbing. On the one hand it was inconvenient but on the other hand it was easier to wash.

Amber's eyes couldn't be any more attentive than when they were now, shifting position as quietly as possible so her shins were beneath her, sitting on her legs. Not only was Michael washing himself, he was full-on stroking his cock, making it grow to impressive sizes and throbbing nearly. She wanted so badly to start touching herself, but not only did she find fun in keeping herself in denial of it to let the tension build, but if she started to play right now, it would mean a quicker end to something that was giving her actual medical relief of her illness. The more she was kept needy and waiting, the longer she would feel normal. Not sick. So, the younger sibling sat there, mouth slightly open, keeping as close to the door as humanly possible without alerting her older brother. The consequences of him finding her here right now were worse than her urges to just join him in the shower.

Michael stopped stroking as the water washed away the soapy build up, unaware of the eyes that leered over him like he was a steak that was sizzling and ready for her to tear to shreds with her teeth, fork, and knife. Michael looked up into the water as he finally felt satisfied that he was good and clean as he climbed out of the shower, still unaware of her presence as he grabbed his towel and began to dry his short and moist hair off. His body was dripping wet, without the glass door separating her view, she would be able to see his cock easier, see it twitch and jump as it pulsed with hot energy. Michael dried his body off slowly as he looked at the foggy mirror. Satisfied with the moisture gone from him, he wiped the mirror to give him a view of how he looked and so he could brush his hair properly. While many might fault him for the time he spent in the bathroom, the results spoke for themselves with how damn good he looked. He ran his hand along his jaw and chin as he felt a slight stubble on his chiseled jaw. He waved off shaving. It was prickly but not anything to worry about at the moment.

Amber was almost disappointed that he didn't just start stroking himself to a climax right then and there, astounded as he got out of the shower and she could see his erection better. And still nothing. Inadvertent teasing, that's what this was. But the younger sister got up quietly, hurriedly leaving and going back downstairs to lie on the couch, closing her eyes and pretending to be asleep. The images were replaying over and over in her mind now, keeping her feeling a little bit better even though she was still incredibly pale. Her whole body was pulsing with need, and she was glad she was wearing dark jean shorts since she could feel herself growing wet but unsure of just how badly.

Michael had learned to control the muscles in his abdomen for convenience sake. It was agitating when he was in class and had a random moment of stiffness. It was not only inconvenient but also unneeded. He took deep breaths to maintain self control so he didn't start stroking and make a mess. As much as he would have liked to relax and unwind, he had to keep calm until he knew he had time. He sighed as his body began to cooperate, the stiffness going down as he finally relaxed and went about his business. He ran a brush through his hair, slicking it back and giving it a nice shine as he wrapped the towel around his waist and made his way to his bedroom, getting on a simple black t-shirt and pulling on a pair of plain blue jeans. He sighed and felt clean finally, grabbing his glasses and slipping them onto his face as he walked back down to the living room and took a seat in a recliner, reclining it back and releasing a slow breath as he closed his eyes and relaxed, feeling himself slowly falling asleep.

Amber was already asleep by the time her brother came downstairs and began dozing off in the recliner. The sexual thoughts had begun to wear off as her mind started to grow fuzzy on the clearness of the memory. The sickening feeling had returned, and there was nothing she could do but give into the weariness the illness was causing. In her sleep, her skin grew far paler, almost completely drained of color. Her body didn't keep still either, fidgeting in sexually frustrating dreams, her breath becoming shallower than normal.

Eventually she woke up, hours later into the day and getting on towards late afternoon, early evening. A clock nearby read five pm, and she slowly gripped the arm of the couch and pulled herself to a seated position. Her whole body ached horribly like she'd been hit by a car, and it felt like her stomach was an unending pit, like every vital organ she had below her lungs had been scooped out. She glanced over at her brother. She had to tell him now.

"Michael?"

Despite having slept most of the trip home, Michael still slept deeply in his recliner. It was something that could always be counted on for dear old Michael, the moment his eyes were closed, he feel into a very deep sleep. It was amazing how he could sleep through some of the things he did. Probably the shinning example of his laziness to the world. Regardless, he slept deeply, his arm behind his head and one leg bent to form an arch as he snored softly. He wasn't aware of what time it was, nor was he aware of her fidgeting and twitching, nor her sexually frustrating dreams about him. He shifted a bit in his sleep, rolling onto his side as she was beginning to wake up as well. He was just in a perfect moment to be woken as she said his name. He jumped a little and looked up, his glasses crooked. "What I wasn't sleeping" he said a bit dazed and confused. As he came to his senses, he rubbed his eyes and adjusted his glasses. He looked to her as he realized she said his name. "Yeah kiddo?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, stifling a yawn.

"Michael, wake up..." She said again, her voice every bit as desperate and scared as a person who doesn't know if she's going to die right then and there. Her whole body was burning hot as with fever. "Michael please get up, it's my illness. It's getting worse..." Her eyes were tearing up. This felt worse than it had ever been now, and she was forced to tell him. But if he refused to help her, it would be a death sentence for Amber. Literally. She shifted slowly, walking hazily over to her brother's twisted form in the recline, falling on top of him lightly. He'd be able to feel her heat now. To know she wasn't lying.

"I have to tell you something big brother... There is something better than the medicine that keeps the disease at bay. But it's horrifying to think of and I so hope that you will believe me when I tell you."

Michael rubbed his eyes as she told him to get up, her voice desperate and scared. Michael was up at illness as she said that it was getting worse. Immediately his heart began pounding as he began to feel anxious as she shifted slowly, falling on top of him as she collapsed on top of him. He put the back of his hand against her forehead. She was red hot, hell he could feel sweat beginning to form on her skin. "Jesus Christ your burning up" he said quickly as he held her in his strong arms. Michael was about to pick her up and run to the bathroom to run a cool bath to keep her body temperature down and then she told him that there was something that kept the sickness at bay. Michael looked to her immediately as she said she was horrified and that she hoped he would believe her. "Of course of course. What is it? I'll get you it immediately" he said quickly. Michael had no clue what she was about to tell him to do, what she was about to request from him as she began to grow hotter to the touch.

Amber could feel her brother tense beneath her, his cooler body starting to ease her fever. But her face was flushed red, perhaps not just from the intense heat she was feeling. With her gray green eyes, she stared at him right in his matching ones. It took her a moment to form the words, eventually spluttering them out. "The disease is only kept away with sex. That's the temporary cure." She hung her head a little, somehow condemning herself already to his bewilderment or him telling her there was no way he would do this. Honestly, Amber didn't even know if Michael had had sex before, or if he had a girlfriend back at college. If he did, then he'd be cheating...wouldn't he? "I know it sounds strange but... That's what the doctor told me." She tried to put some sort of proof to it. Perhaps she would have to get out the medical sheets she had buried deep with her bedroom desk, ashamed of what they said.

Michael looked to her as she blushed hotly, though he didn't know if it was from the fever or if she had something embarrassing to say. What was she gonna ask of him? Whatever she needed, he would get it for her quickly. He listened as she then explained what the only way to keep her from dying was. Now he understood why she was blushing as he began to blush as well. He watched as she hung her head as though she was ashamed. Michael couldn't believe what he'd heard. Could such a disease really exist? He listened as she said that she knew it sounded strange but that the doctor told him it was the only way to keep her from dying. He blushed a bit but released a slow and shaky breath. "So....you need me to......" he began, motioning towards his crotch in an inquisitive manner. It was a lot to take in but his sister wouldn't have said something like this unless she meant it. She never lied to him, never would lie to him. He felt his skin grow hot and swallowed as his mouth and throat got a bit dry. "If it's the only thing that can be done, then I'll do it" he said with a breath.

Back
Top Bottom