Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take my virginity? {Femboy seeking males, futas, and shemales}

Status
Not open for further replies.

a tight hole

Planetoid
Hi there! I'm Johnny. As you can imagine, I'm here to roleplay.

In general, I *love* ageplay scenes--ones where I play a young-ish teen, and my partner plays someone 10-20 years older.
I also love scenes in which it's my first time, and my partner is the one to take my anal virginity. If you suggest a scene that combines these two kinks, I'll love you forever!

Here are the rest of my kinks: http://www.f-list.net/c/a%20tight%20hole/

And here are a few specific scene ideas I'd like to try out (though please note that they're not all I'm interested in doing; if you've got your own idea in mind, feel free to suggest it!):

Online Meet-up: In this scenario, I'd like to play a teen (16-18) who meets up with someone from the internet. Perhaps you're a stranger who responded to a Craigslist ad, or perhaps we've been chatting/RPing for months before I finally work up the courage to meet you...Either way!<br>

Forbidden nightclub: There's a secret, underground bar somewhere in the city that, at first glance, seems like any other club...until you look around and realize that about half of the clientele is underage. I'd love to do a scene featuring a nightclub like this--one where young teens go explicitly to get hit on and picked up by adults. What'll you do when you see my thick ass swaying back and forth on the dancefloor?

Date gone wrong: This can be combined with any scene, really. Things are getting hot and heavy, but as you attempt to penetrate me, I realize you’re a bit too big or that it’s starting to hurt a little too much for my comfort. I ask you to stop…but you have other plans, and keep at it.

And again, these are just what I'm currently craving; feel free to suggest a pairing or scenario of your own if you'd like.

So, just sent me a PM if you're interested or if you have any questions/suggestions. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom