Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demon School (Lounger x Orms)

Lounger

Star
The school was one just for demons, no other creatures allowed. No humans, no elves, nothing but demons. They couldn't have their developing youngsters influenced by lesser creatures after all. And so that was how it had been for over a thousand years, not once had a non-demon ever set foot beyond the gates of the school grounds. Unfortunately though, accidents did happen sometimes.

Alyssa was from a particularly noble breed of Demon, and within that noble breed she was from an even more noble family, making her very high ranking in the Demon world already, she was practically royalty in everything but name. Unfortunately school rules meant that she had been lumbered with the un-enviable task of meeting with a new student. So here she was, stood by the school gates and tapping her foot impatiently. "Where is he? If he doesn't show up soon I'm gonna kill him when he does"

Alexander slowly walked up to the meeting point. No one knew he was just a human everyone thought that was his way of hiding his true form. He was just a little 5 foot 4 guys with short black hair and brown eyes. He walked up and looked around. "Ill just wait here" he said to himself "she will find me when she needs to talk to me"

Alexander found were Alyssa was waiting "Hey Alyssa" he shouted to get her attention. He quickly ran over to greet her. "Sorry I am late, I couldn't find my way around to get here" he said to her

Alyssa tutted impatiently when she heard someone calling out her name, turning around just in time to see Alexander approaching. "Well it's about damn time" She twitched in a minor display of her annoyance, looking the shorter boy over. "Well, since you're rather adorable I guess I can forgive you this once" She smirked, reaching out to stroke his cheek for a few moments. There was a strange feeling about this boy, though having never encountered a human before Alyssa had no idea that's what he actually was.
"So then, get moving" She waved for him to follow her. "I'm taking you to your room"

Back
Top Bottom