Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Holes and Shattered Identities

CagedFist666

Meteorite
Kyle boarded the train assuming his day would be like any other. As he sat, day-dreaming about a myriad of pointless things, he was immediately thrown back into the present moment when a beautiful voice rang into his ears. "Excuse me," the voice said.

He looked over to find a young girl he could only describe as immaculate. Other words sprang to mind, like "inconceivable," or "unholy," or "bajeezus!" His world was shattered--and mind you he'd seen and fucked his fair share of attractive girls--this one was the kind dreams were made of, yet there was something dark to her angelic figure.

"Could I sit here?"

He couldn't speak, he just nodded. The whole situation was strange though. The train had departed at least five minutes ago, with no stops since. Where did she come from? Was she sitting somewhere else and got up to come over and sit by him? Why this seat? Why isn't anyone else on the train overcome with googly eyes? Why is her skirt so short?

He shook off, with great difficulty, the thoughts going through his head and managed to speak. "Ssh-sure, of course. Why?" He made a groaning noise upon realizing how stupid he sounded.

She giggled and plopped down beside him. "Because, silly."

He didn't know what to say, so he just made a confused face.

"Do I really need to say it?"

"S-say what?"

"I chose you, that's why."

He sat confused for a second or two and then shrugged it off. He started to do what he usually does when he doesn't know how to act in the presence of a woman he has no confidence in getting with and just avoided conversation and looked out the window.

Before he could even try to think about something else she grabbed his crotch and he nearly jumped. "What the fuck?"

"Hey watch your language, there are kids on this train!" She said and then started laughing as she grabbed his crotch harder. "Can I see it?"

"What? You just said there are kids, not on the trai-who ARE you?"

"You can't ask me that!"

"Why not?"

"Dogs don't ask their owners who they are, do they?"

"What's that got to do with anyth--"

She snapped her fingers and suddenly he couldn't speak at all. He tried but it was like his vocal chords were removed.

"Let's go." She stood up and grabbed his hand, he somehow felt as if he had no control over his body. He just got up and followed her. She walked to the middle of the train car where no one else was standing around and then hugged him closely. "Close your eyes or they'll burn," she said as she reached for a medallion hanging from her necklace. At this point he had no issue following this command, when he opened his eyes again he had no idea where the fuck he was--but it wasn't a train...

PART II: The Upward Abyss

When Kyle opened his eyes, his heart nearly stopped beating out of sheer terror.

Imagine the disoriented feeling people get after waking up somewhere different than where they fell asleep--
--Okay, imagine it, now when waking up in a different place one at least gets a five to ten second period of time where all you remember is sleep; after the ten odd seconds pass does one look around and start getting weirded out. So go ahead and imagine waking up somewhere other than where one had gone to bed, and take away those ten seconds--
--Okay, imagine how disorienting that would be, now add the disoriented feeling that one gets when they're really tired and fall asleep without realizing it and when they wake up they don't even realize they had fallen asleep, so go ahead and add on quite a bit more disorientation to that--
--Now, with all that wackiness, add the fact that he never went to sleep but only closed his eyes, as well as the fact that he was told to close his eyes by some crazy chick who silenced his vocal chords and grabbed his cock in public after having just met him, as well as the fact that Kyle can't handle changes to his schedule. He has a set routine that when not followed to the letter he experiences anxiety as well as panic attacks.--

--All of that is tackled by the added fact that the place he saw around him looked like a cathedral as elaborate as anything built by the Catholic church during the Renaissance only as if it were built by the church of Satan instead. It was vast, ornate, beautiful, yet immensely terrifying.

The pews had nails piercing through every square inch, a man lay on the ground near the altar stabbing himself repeatedly with a butter knife, a group of elderly men and women huddled together in the opposite corner cheering something on but he couldn't see what it was. But no bother, he had bigger worries on his plate at the moment--like WHERE THE FUCK WAS HE AND WHAT WAS HE DOING HERE????

Suddenly fear overwhelmed him and he fell to his knees, he wished he'd just faint and be done with it, instead the mysterious uber-hot girl grabbed his hand. He looked up at her and the necklace she was holding earlier was glowing a bright red.

He had no idea how to articulate anything at the moment--he couldn't ask "why" because he's just as much interested in "what", he couldn't ask "how" because "why" seemed more important, he couldn't ask her to take him home because he'd probably have nightmares about wherever this was until he knew what it was.

She seemed to understand everything going on in his head, kissing him and saying, "I'll explain everything soon, just bare with me, if you lose your mind here you'll never find it again."

"I lost my mind when you sat beside me on the train."

"I know, it's an ability I have. Basically I can release a pheromone that makes you feel like you're looking at your dream girl--well, dream girl times ten thousand."

"But--it--you're not really that gorgeous?"

"Oh trust me, I'm a cute little bitch, the pheromones just add other things into your head, suddenly--I don't have much time--" they look down at the necklace and see it glowing brighter, "Okay I have about eleven more seconds--the pheromones tell you that not only am I extremely sexy but they lie to your brain and tell you everything you're looking for in a woman is right there in front of you--sort of. Now follow me before we get raped like that little girl by those old people huddled in that corner over there."

"That's what they're do--whaaa!" She took up a full on run with her hand gripping his tightly, he stumbled a few steps at first and nearly knocked them both over. She set him straight by kicking him in the ribs and saying "Get your fucking act together or I crush your skull in with my bare hands."

So he ran, and ran, and ran. He wished he had an opportunity to look around and get a better idea of where they were when all of a sudden she stopped. "Aaaaaaaand we're home."

Nothing looked like a home to him as he looked around. Then he realized he needed to look up--apparently she didn't live in just an ordinary house. Looming above them was a tower at least six hundred stories high, eh who was he kidding, he didn't have time to count the stories--he just knew that the crimson clouds interrupted the visibility of the tower, how much taller it was past the clouds he had no idea.

"What is this place? It looks like Saruman's tower in Lord of the Rings except built by a modern architect and multiplied in size times 1200."

"Welcome to The Upward Abyss, my name is Princess Helstorm, and I'd like you to meet my father."

"Oooh-kay, I-uh-I think th-is all iss ssstarrrrting to get t'me. I ttthhhhink--wait--no--oh--yep--yep: I'm definitely going into shock," Kyle said right before blacking out.

Back
Top Bottom