Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now introducing Bunny (Lagomorphia and kinky-sub)

kinky-sub

Super-Earth
Alice walked down the back entrance to her work through the alley way waving to the guard as he opened the door for her smiling at her. She made her way to her makeup chair which was bigger than most but she was one of the top dancer's and earned it. She was a stripper and proud of it, the dancing kept her in excellent shape along with her own routine and diet, and where others say being a stripper degrading she saw it as gaining power. For five minutes while she danced she could seduce any male and command his complete attention, making him work for every layer she took off. Yes at one point it was a just to get through college job but that was four years ago and she was 26 and loving her career. It also didn't hurt that The Rabbit Hole, the club she preformed at was more open to what was acceptable on stage, sex with costumers was off limits but staff was fair game. And most other girls resorted to it or masturbation to rake in the big bucks Alice included though on rare occasion if the guy worked hard enough for it.

After finishing her make up she got changed into her trademark outfit black nylons, heels,black pasties and her dress which barely covered anything and only stayed in place with light fashion tape. Once she was ready she moved to the waiting spot peeking out at the crowd smiling at how pack it was. As the announcer called her out she walked out strutting as she walked down the stage. As the music played she started her routine starting small and working her way up to her bigger moves as she reached the halfway mark. She climbed the pole use her legs and thighs and leaned back mid air survey the crowd looking for the right target and blew a kiss at him. She swung down circling around the pole stopping in front of him and went for a real kiss only to lean back last minute and bringing her shoe up to meet his lips as she plucked his fifty out of his hand. As her set ended she kissed her fingers and touched them on his lips as she sauntered off stage to the tables. She wasn't on again for a while was open for a lap dance or private show. She noticed a man wave her over with a fairly normal request wanting to take a shot from between her cleavage. "sure hun just order your poison and tell her where to place it." alice said sitting down next to him.

Rika made a small panicked noise as she scurried about the kitchen from one end to the other, carrying the small tray trying to balance everything atop it. Oh man oh man oh man, she was late. She finally got the plates all settled and ran over to the door. The manager cleared his throat and, about to scurry out in a panic, she stopped, composed herself and calmly walked out. She glanced up at the stage as she set the plates down. There was a woman up there who was... just... wow... Her eyes fluttered in admiration until she felt a hand on her ass. She turned with a playful giggle she'd been trained to give and didn't slap his hand like she wanted to.

Once the food was served, she headed back into the kitchen and immediately pushed herself against a wall and blushed. That... That was so awful... he just... he just grabbed her! What a jerk! She sighed, noticing the other girls shaking their heads. This was apparently something she only thought was weird since it was her first day. Nobody had told her the customers would get handsy with the waitresses too... Ugh... She just needed a job... Still... at least she wasn't stripping and getting pawed at by those animals up on the stage... She took a moment and adjusted her ears under her headband. They were... a particularly sensitive spot for people messing with them and she had no interest in one of these greasy pigs tugging one to make her blush. She wondered if her ears were the only reason she'd been hired.

Although that one dancer... she seemed... like she was hardly panicked or being pawed at... she seemed....very in control... she blushed a little before she got an order to go deliver a body shot.... She hadn't done this before but she'd had it explained pretty well. She walked out with the drink in hand... only to find that dancer sitting in front of a man... she ... She was... "U-uh-um..." She pursed her lips to keep them from trembling and reached the hand with the glass out closer to... to her chest... "Do I just... press it in there?" She asked, worried she was looking stupid. The ever pervy customer seemed to be enjoying her nerves though. Her face turned redder than it had yet.

Alice couldn't help but smile at the poor dear, as it was obvious that she was new and probably her first day on the job. "Of course Sweetie these puppies may be big but they don't bite." She joked helping the waitress guide the shot glass between her chest and the cupped them. as the costumer drank his shot picking it up with his teeth she looked over the waitress, she was pretty cute and her red face made her more cute even if she looked completely out of her element here. Once he was done he handed the shot glass back to Rika and slipped Alice two twenty dollar bills. 'Thank you honey but I think my lovely assistant here deserves something don't you? After all she did get you a longer view."Alice said smiling to him as she got up and stood next to her wrapping an arm around her. The man sighed pulling out one more bill and handed it to Rika though Alice snatched it and placed it Rika chest along with half of what she got from him. " Thank you if you want another drink let me know." Alice said winking at him as she walked away with Rika.

"You did good kid, just remember have fun and they can only get to you if let them."Alice said smiling at here and petted her head between her ears. She wished she could have stayed with her longer but she was paged to a private room and had to hurry. "If you ever need anything let me know I still remember what the first week jitters were like." She said before parting from her and hurrying off to the first private room.

Rika pursed her lips hard, trying not to panic when the woman took her hands and guided them... right to her chest. She watched with an uncontrollable fascination as the man drank the shot out of her rather impressive bust and found her eyes lingering a little too long. She looked away before Alice's green eyes turned up to look at her. The second they did though, she squeaked and looked away. Something about those eyes just... tore right through her... She was glad when it was done and started to protest when she was offered money. "Oh, n-no I didn't d-do... EEP." She squeaked again when the bill was thrust into the cleavage of her waitress outfit.

She managed not to squeak a third time when Alice put an arm around her. Why was she being so hands on? It...She blushed. It felt nice... She followed along when Alice walked them away. "Um...y-yeah.. It's just..." Hard. It was really hard... she just... was shy... that was normal, right? It was normal to be this bashful when you had to dress like this and serve these pigs and then some gorgeous woman comes and puts her hands all over you... Not that... she cared about THAT... "O-okay." She nodded, clutching her serving tray to her chest and trying to ignore the pounding her heart was doing. She scurried back to the kitchen only for one or two of the servers to give a sudden 'ooooooo'.

"I think you've got an admirer..." One teased her.

"Wh-what? Th... The guy? He didn't."

"Alice, cutie." Another teased.

"Wh...I don't think..."

"Oh, she's like that with all the girls." Another waitress said.

Ultimately none of them knew anything except for the gossip they passed around themselves, but it was enough to give Rika a small heart attack. "C-can I go use the bathroom for a minute?" She asked. Her managed sighed but gave her permission. A minute later she was in the restroom trying to calm herself down. Why was she getting so worked up? She could handle this job... Just... Take it easy Rika... Breathe... You'll be fine! After a few minutes standing in front of the mirror, she nodded and stepped back out into the back hallways.

It was a quick dance only half hour long though she made decent amount off the group of young guys one of them enjoying on last window shopping spree before all the windows were blocked off. Her mind wasn't fully there as she couldn't get the image of the blushing waitress out of her mind. Even though she danced for men and knew she could easily control them the fairer sex always seemed more appealing to her and she was know to flirt at work even scoring a few hot nights out of it.she wasn't sure what it was about Rika but she seemed even more appealing and probably more fun if she could guide her out of her shell in the shadow and into the spot light.As she left the room she used the back hall as she was naked underneath her silk robe and carried her clothes in her arms. She smiled seeing the same girl and picked up the pace to reach her."Hello again cutie." she whispered to her from behind.'Never got your name.Mine's Alice if you didn't know." she added walking along side her now.

Rika was just starting to think her day was going to go back to some level of normal, that she could put that... unnerving woman behind her... when that woman showed up behind her. "EE!" She squeaked and jumped a little, turning around and bouncing away, which did more than a little to show off just how soft and pliant her figure could be. "H-how.. I.." She took a breath. The VIP rooms were back there. That's all. "Um.. I'm... Rika.. Nice to meet you, Alice." She said with an uneasy smile. Alice was... so cool... and in command of herself. Not a bashful mess like Rika. And the men all fell at her feet, instead of grubbing their hands on her. And on some smaller level inside, Rika... admired her sexuality. Rika had barely done more than kiss a guy... despite many trying, given her looks. She held her hand out to shake Alice's, nice and professionally. "H-hurrying off to another dance?" She asked, hoping the answer was yes and she could escape. Why did Alice make her... SO nervous?

Alice smiled taking her hand though instead just shaking it she raised it to her lips giving it a quick kiss, she could tell that her presence had made Rika's feel nervous but she didn't care and found it cute how she jumped and showed her figure off a bit. " Rika, that's a nice name bet you can't wait to hear it being called onto the stage.And not quite yet cutie, my next main dance is on hour but just gonna relax and fix myself up before that." Alice said walking along side her now she loved that her job gave her a lot of room schedule wise, as all she had to do was her two main dances and what ever she felt like doing to fill in the rest of the shift. Alice stayed next to her as long as she could before they naturally had to part ways as they approached the kitchen doors."Well I have to go fix myself up again.Can you do me a favor and bring two waters to my makeup table?" she asked before giving butt a quick feel and walked away to the back stage area. Tossed her clothes in the laundry bin and undid her robe exposing her chest as she touched up her make up and hair waiting for Rika to show up.

She 'eep'ed again at the kiss to her hand and once she had it back, she held the hand close to her chest, both as if it hurt and if it were precious. "Wh-what? Me? On stage? N-no no no no, I couldn't... I -I - I'm just a waitress... " She nodded before looking away. "Um, I couldn't dance well anyway." She said quietly as they walked along. She was relieved and sad to see the kitchen doors up ahead and looked back as she headed for them. "Oh! Sure thing!" She gave a nod. She could absolutely get her some water. She ran into the kitchen to grab some. She was asked where she was going and said she was getting water for one of the dancers. She got a bit of a scolding about serving tables, but the manager relented. It was her first day and she was still working, if in the wrong area. She thanked him and headed back, two water bottles in hand, smiling happily.

She came into the backstage area and immediately dropped them. "O-o-o-OH MY GOSH." Her face turned bright red, having seen... everything... She turned and covered her face. "I'm so sorry! I should have... knocked or... said I was coming back here or something. I'm sorry!" She said, as if she weren't talking to someone who undressed like this for a living.

Alice couldn't help but giggle at Rika dropped the water bottles onto the floor, she got up bending over at the waist to pick them off the floor ."Thanks cutie and no problem just consider it a tip for fetching these for me." She said as she sat back down in her chair opening one of the bottles and chugged almost all of it before setting it down. She finished up her makeup quickly and stood back up walking behind Rika."Also don't worry too much I'm sure you've seen the other dancers naked too."She said placing her hands on her shoulders standing close so she her chest touched her back." Just relax everyone around here pretty easy going so don't worry just relax a little and you'll fit in soon enough." she said as she massaged her back a little trying to ease her stress." Besides stressing out too much will ruin your pretty face." She added whispering to her. After a few moments she stopped and so she could return to work and she got dressed in her next outfit which was a slutty secretary. "now hurry back and if you get yelled at send them to me."

Rika's eye followed the dipping breasts as Alice picked the bottles up. "y...You're welcome." She mumbled, still shocked at seeing her naked. She watched that perfect neckline bulge with each guzzle, her knees shaking a little. What was the matter with her? She didn't even notice Alice approach her and squeaked when the hands were placed on her shoulders. "O...O.. Oh? Um.. O-On stage... but.. not in private..." Was this private? Not to mention... nobody had claimed the other dancers wanted to hit on her... She'd never done much of anything... the idea of having sex... with another girl... with a STRIPPER of all things... She bit her lip, the body behind her feeling.. nice... wh-what was she thinking... "mmm." She took the advice and... tried to breathe deeply... it helped a little. "Okay... Um... Miss Alice? What did you mean... when you said something about them calling my name? The waitresses don't strip, do they?" She asked nervously.

Alice smiled as she walked back to her station and finished the rest of her first bottle."No...kinda.... One a night does, the costumers vote on who they want to see and the popular girl of the nigh gets a quick three minute dance. It's nothing to worry about and no one expects them to be good , just give it their best effort. Plus it helps the manager spot new talent and get promoted to dancer." She explained knowing it would probably panic the poor girl as it was never explained in the on boarding stuff or written in the smallest print. "That's how this became my career one good dance and after that it was easy." Alice said as through the hall they could tell that the music stopped and a hush feel over the club.

"Alright boys your favorite little bunny of the night is RIKA. But first lets Welcome Erica to the stage again."

"My they do love the new girls looks like your on in ten minutes." Alice said smiling to her as she placed a hand on her shoulder. "You'll do fine and if you want I could give you a few pointers." She said guiding her over to a practice pole and showed her a few basics moves breaking them down for her."Remember you just have to dance, the owners don't expect you to strip." She said as her time to go on was about to hit.

Alice was right of course. Rika immediately did panic. Perhaps it was just at the mere thought. Maybe it's because on some level she already knew it would be her. She was shy and timid and all of the lechers had been oggling her... and... and well... she knew how people felt about bunny ears... She was more than used to being the target of sexual advances, even if she'd rebuffed them this far in her life.

"Oh no..." she groaned, sinking... She looked up and placed her own hand on the one on her shoulder, smiling a little. Pointers? Oh my goodness, that would be excellent. She followed to the pole and gulped, looking at it. Oh god... she... she had no idea what to do ... she was going to look so stupid... and Alice wouldn't have time to show her everything... She tried her best to follow... But it was just so hard to focus... What if.. "Um.. Um.. A..Alice? You can do... pretty much whatever you want right?" That maybe wasn't true, but it seemed like it.

"Wh...What if..." She blushed and looked away. "Would they let you... go out there and help me? You make me... a little less nervous than they do..." Albeit she made Rika nervous in an ENTIRELY different way.

Alice smiled at her question, she had never though about where her power ended she had kinda just waited till she was yelled at for over stepping. "Mmmm I don't see why not cutie beside it's more fun with a partner. though you take main stage pole and I'll been right behind you"Alice said as she walked with her to the side wing by the main stage, she poked her head out and signaled to the DJ and he nodded. "Alright lets do this and just remember K.I.S.S. Keep it simple sexy, and you'll do fine." Alice whispered to her as the new track began playing.

"Alright Gents we got your pick Rika and your favorite Pro Alice teaming up to blow you away."

After the the announcer finished Alice walked out on the stage making sure she stayed Rika as she was suppose to be the star on the stage. When they each their pole Alice danced grinding on it and doing simple moves trying to face her so she could copy them if she needed to for inspiration. She knew it would be hard but she hoped she could work through the nervous feeling and have fun.

Rika trembled a little. Oh god, she really had to go out there. She was sort of hoping Alice would take the stage and they'd forget all about her. But the second she stepped out onto the stage, she new that wasn't happening. She had severely underestimated the crowd's interest in her. She didn't know what it was. With a bit of self awareness, she wondered if it was due to her innocence, her bunny ears... The fact that she was so timid... The thought made her blush more, earning more cat calls. Maybe all three. She looked around at the hungry eyes that wanted far more than a pole dance from her.

She got to the pole and gulped, putting her hand on it and walking in a circle, not particularly sexy. She glanced over at Alice to see her grinding on it. Oh god... Was she... Could she really do that? It was so... sexual. She looked at the pole and, with an awkwardness that emphasized her complete lack of experience, gyrated her hips against it. Still, her cute demeanor seemed to rile up the crowd some, oohing and laughing.

Alice had been watching Rika fail, though most did on their first time especially if they weren't prepared mentally to go out there. She stopped dancing on her own pole and walked over to Rika's to save the dance and hopefully not scare her away from the stage forever. "Your doing fine, just ignore them and focus on me." Alice whispered to her as she danced next to her pulling some moves on the pole so she legs barely missed her ears. She had never danced with anyone one but she loved it and the crowd did to as it eased some focus off her. As their time on the stage was coming to a close Alice had a wicked idea of how to leave the crowd speechless. She climbed up on the pole and using her thighs only she leaned back letting go with her arms. She then leaned down towards Rika And guide her head closer 'Just go with it" She whispered before she leaned in more until their lips met and she gave her a passionate kiss on the lips and ran one hand through her hair.

Rika had stopped trying to dance so much as look graceful and stay out of Alice's way. The woman was so... powerful on the pole, and graceful. She looked like... It didn't matter what she looked like. Rika got a little into the dancing, enough that she could feel good for her first try... And most likely her last. She hadn't known this could happen here... She just... would have to find another job. That was all. She heard Alice whisper and nodded, wondering what she was going to do.

And then Rika's world got turned a little upside down. She tried to squeak but it came out more of a moan. She tried to run but... she just... was stuck to the spot. She trembled, her mouth opening to the kiss because what else should she do? She stood there, unaware of the audience's calls. She was trapped like a fly on a web. And for some reason, she was moaning. A lot.

Alice smiled as Rika was seeming to enjoy the kiss and dancing once she was closer to her, and hearing her moan on the stage she got a great idea for a routine as long as she could convince her to stay and keep coming back up here. she wanted to keep it going but the Dj started Rika's send off and was out of time. For her grand finale she stopped kissing her and spun down grabbing Rika and guiding her to the stage floor laying her down before she straddled her waist and leaned down for one last kiss with both of her hands on her chest giving them a quick squeeze. She then helped her to her feet and walked back to the wing smiling

" Hope that was as good for you as it was for me."Alice said to her winking. She was curious to see her reaction to her first time being out there and she hoped it wouldn't be her last. As she drank her second bottle water another waitress came up handing Rika a small stack of twenties that they had left on the stage.

Rika didn't know what to do... She... She was being kissed... by a woman.. WHAT a woman, but.. bu-but... It felt nice.. really nice.. but that didn't mean anything. Alice was very experienced, so of course she was an excellent kisser. It didn't mean anything. Not about Rika, not about anything. Although if the kiss didn't mean anything, then getting pushed to the ground, mounted and squeezed certainly meant triple nothing. Because it got about triple the reaction. Rika's hands lay on the floor as her back arched off of it, a helpless little moan escaping her. When Alice finally pulled her to her feet and led her off stage, she was in a daze.

"Wh..Wha..." She stood there, barely noticing the money. She just... She'd just been violated! In front of all of those people! The thought... made her all bubbly inside, which she promptly shut down, ignoring. "Wh..Wait!" She said. "Wh..Why are you... Why'd you.." She wanted to know why Alice kept teasing her, acting like that... flirting with her... Was that normal for the new girls... Did she LIKE her or something? It was... It was WEIRD... "Um.." She shook her head before turning and running out of the room, no longer interested in the answer, doing her best to push it out of mind.

Alice followed after Rika not wanting this experience to end badly and scare her off for good, she wanted her to stay around not to just mess with but because she did want Rika to like her. "I'm sorry sweetie, there was no time to ask about that and I got a little carried away." Alice said as she walked up behind the girl wrapping her arms around her waist loosely."plus you were good out there, a little rough on the edges but we can work those out together. I don't know about the crowd but I couldn't keep my eyes off you."she added before kissing her neck softly.

She wished she could stay back here with Rika forever comforting her but she had her routine to do, though the night was almost up. " I gotta go do my last dance and they probably are looking for you back in the kitchen. And in case your curious your my first kiss on stage."Alice said smiling as she turned the girl around looking right at her before kissing her on the lips again."When your shift is over, come back I wanna take you out my treat." Alice whispered to her before she left to go on stage.

Her second dance was a step above her first, the crowd already warmed up from her duet with Rika and seemed more generous tonight. She broke out her special moves and had stripped away most of her layers by now leaving only her thong on as the song ended and she walked off stage. She changed back into her street clothes, a tight pair of dark jeans,a black blouse and a small pair of heels. after cashing out turning her smaller bills in she waited by her make up table hoping Rika would show.

Rika had just slowed down, thinking she was safe to breath when the arms wrapped around her, pulling her back. She managed a squeak before she was stumbling back a bit into an embarrassing amount of softness. Her face turned bright red and she tried her best to shake it away, disagreeing with her as well. "N-no you were fine! I was really bad. Um. I... It's.. Ahhh.." She shook her head again, wishing she could just disappear off the face of the planet right now. She was so embarrassed! She didn't know how to take this kind of attention!

There were more kisses and when Alice finally let her go, her knees felt weak. She.. She didn't know what to think of ANY of that... She just... nodded and headed back into the kitchen. When her shift finally ended, she considered just going home. Alice probably hadn't even meant it... about buying her dinner... God, what if she did... Was she asking her out on like... a date? That was nuts! She. She couldn't... She didn't even... This was too much! She didn't have any street clothes, instead pulling her jacket over her torso and zipping up. Good enough....

She stopped at the exit, glancing down the hallway. She... Should just leave.... But... That wasn't fair... She sighed and headed down the hallway, feeling better from earlier. Less skittish anyway. She peeked in the room, clearing her throat. "Uh... Hey."

Alice smiled and walked over to her seeing that she decided to show up, she had been worried that she scared her off. "Hello again."she said smiling as she stopped by her grabbing her hand and gently holding it. Rika could easily pull away at any moment if she got too uncomfortable . Now that they were off Alice didn't want to make her run off. She lead them out the back entrance she always used as it was normal for guys to lurk around the main one and even though the bouncers wee there it was best to not to risk it. "Glad you came back your gonna love this place." Alice said smiling down at her.

They walked for a few minutes most of it along the side walk avoiding the dark alleyways until they came across a small building with a pink neon sign labeled "Marry's Diner." She lead the two in and sat at her regular booth."Get what ever you want cutie."she said handing her one of the menu. She came her enough to know what she wanted so she didn't even look at her own menu. "So what made you apply at the Rabbit Hole?" Alice asked curious to know more about the girl.

Rika squeaked when Alice took her hand and led her out the back door. At first she thought to pull away, to just book it... but... Alice was trying to be nice and besides... the streets were.. pretty scary... She whimpered a little and walked up closer to Alice, trusting the more experienced girl to protect her. But.. .where was Alice taking her? Fortunately, it turned out to not be too much of a worry. She was taking Rika to a diner! That was nice!

Though once they got in, she was all different kinds of nervous. What.. What was she doing here? this FELT like a date... Oh god, was she on a date with a woman? What would her friends say? What would her FAMILY say? Okay, calm down Rika... you're just eating at a diner... nothing is happening. Alice is just being a tease anyway, she's only messing with you. Some people are like that... yeah... She smiled, relaxed a little and giggled even. "W-well... I needed a job and they had a waitress position. I didn't... I didn't know the job would be LIKE that."

" Yeah... they do love to leave that crucial bit out, but it gets better and it is what you make of it." Alice said laughing a little, she still did remember her first week and shock of her first dance. Though she embraced the chance and never regretted that situation or were she was in life. She was glad to see Rika relax and laugh, while she did like the girl her secondary purpose of this was to make her feel better. She flagged down a waitress getting them water and a pot of coffee pouring herself a cup before offering it to Rika. "plus you must love the uniform."she added joking noticing she still had it on. As she sipped her drink switched sides so she was sitting next to her. she slowly placed her hand on her thigh gently caressing her and slowly moving it up acting normal so no one around them would suspect anything." I did love dancing with you, I have private set up at home if you want to practice some more. plus I think if practice we could really steal the night and be stars, What do you say?" Alice said not have much appetite and wanted to enjoy the girl instead.

Back
Top Bottom