Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heat!(KaleoFox X Roxie) [contains incest,anthro ]

KaleoFox

Super-Earth
It was summer in Maryland and everyone was out enjoying the sun. The dogs and cats, had learnt to live together. All the animals too came to live in Maryland as it was way more peaceful , humans and anthros living together . There was master pet thing here unless of course you know it's ok for both parties .

Maryland had its rules on the relationships though , not to hinder them but to make it better. Since anthro heat cycles are well known their were rules regarding that too. Now wouldn't be a great time to explain the rules so let's a move on .

Kaleo Fox was an anthro Fox . Yes his name is quite suggestive but anyways . A middle aged father, but being middle aged didn't mean her had a beer belly and all but he was quite fit . Standing 6ft tall he would have been an definite eyecatcher and would have defintly scored a few if he wasn't married .

But after marrying the love of his life and losing her to an accident had broke him . He was upset and thought of killing himself but couldn't do as she had a beautiful girl baby in his arms before she went . He took real care of her was there for her at all points of her life .

It had been many years now and Kaleo was slowly gaining his compusure back. Kaleo now worked as a football coach for the university team . So you could imagine his body unlike normal coaches he kept himself real fit like his players .

He had come back home tired and drenched in sweat . He went to the fridge and took out some milk . His daughter would come home any minute now and longed to see her

Anastasia had a busy summer ahead of her. School had finished a two weeks ago and she had lots of things planned. Between cheer leading practice, yoga classes, and merely just hanging out with her friends enjoying the summer sun while she could.

On this very day she had done then all. She had left early this morning to go to yoga class before managing a light lunch while she hung out with her friends before cheer leading practice. Her body was toned and she kept it that way. Though her metabolism wouldn't let her gain much weight she still kept herself fit.

She was different then her father who was a fox, she was a feline. Her fur was a calico color with a deep cooper tone to the yellow patches of fur. She was proud of her father, he was a single man trying to raise a daughter. And he had been there for everything no matter what. He was far better then she had intact families. And thus she did everything she could to please him.

She came home shortly after her father and was pleased to see the handsome man she called her dad in the kitchen. She instantly set her keys down on the counter and dropped her large duffel bag to the floor before running to embrace her father. She gave his cheek a few soft licks before nuzzling under his chin, purring. "Hello Father."

Roxie said:
Anastasia had a busy summer ahead of her. School had finished a two weeks ago and she had lots of things planned. Between cheer leading practice, yoga classes, and merely just hanging out with her friends enjoying the summer sun while she could.

On this very day she had done then all. She had left early this morning to go to yoga class before managing a light lunch while she hung out with her friends before cheer leading practice. Her body was toned and she kept it that way. Though her metabolism wouldn't let her gain much weight she still kept herself fit.

She was different then her father who was a fox, she was a feline. Her fur was a calico color with a deep cooper tone to the yellow patches of fur. She was proud of her father, he was a single man trying to raise a daughter. And he had been there for everything no matter what. He was far better then she had intact families. And thus she did everything she could to please him.

She came home shortly after her father and was pleased to see the handsome man she called her dad in the kitchen. She instantly set her keys down on the counter and dropped her large duffel bag to the floor before running to embrace her father. She gave his cheek a few soft licks before nuzzling under his chin, purring. "Hello Father."

"Hey baby !......" After a few licks "How was the day for you? " Kaleo stroked her as she nuzzled under him . "Want some milk baby ? Have some and then we both need to take a bath ". Kaleo pressed her closer giving her a tight hug before letting go as he continued his search in the fridge for some meat .

" Yes ! " Kaleo grabbed some leftover meatballs and spaghetti and put them in the microwave. " He leaned back on to the counter and watched his daughter ,she had the resemblance of her mother . And was turning into a young star like her .

Beep ! The microwave sounded , he took out the food. And served it onto two plates " wait let's eat and then go take a shower . I'm too hungry I'm guessing you would be too."

She purred heavily as she nuzzled him. She smiled widely at him. "I would love some milk, father." She said softly moving to snag one before she relaxed against the opposite counter. She was wearing nothing more then a sports bra and athletic shorts. Such showing off her toned and fur covered frame. "Hmm, my day was alright, first yoga then I hung out with the girls before cheer leading." She shrugged before chuckling at her father. "Your going to get fat eating all that meat." she teased as her long slender tail flickered about. But there was something she wasn't telling him. She smiled though. She had enjoyed her father's hug, it was always tight and close. Making her ample bosom become squashed against his unyielding chest. "Well i'm going to go take my bath. While you scarf down a ton of carbs." She teased though her scent was off, different then usual even for when she was sweaty.

Kaleo didn't smell it at first when she moved past him he smelt something different though he could not make out what it was . He had a feeling he had smelt it somewhere before.

"Hmm sure baby , you think I'm getting fat , I needed something to eat after a tiresome day. I'm a Fox for Christ's sake I don't get fat " . He replied back in a stern voice trying to defend himself. " Ok then , I will just leave your plate inside the microwave . You can have it later."

Kaleo started to gobble up the food while thinking of what that smell 'has she been with another male or on drugs , no not drugs or a male ...hmmm then what .. " Kaleo kept thinking as he finished his food and started to wash the dishes. It then struck him like lightning " that smell Shit ... Oh my god .... She is in heat.... I hope I'm wrong .. not so soon "

She merely chuckled at him. She knew what it was like, quite hungry herself. His genes helped to keep her from getting fat as well, even if few understood how he wound up having a cat for a daughter. She didn't have the answers, not remembering her mother at all. She had been far too young when the woman died.

She had opted for shower rather then a bath, quicker and more efficient she thought. Within twenty minutes she was done with the bathroom and shook her fur dry before grabbing a towel. She made sure to keep herself in the stall when she shook though. The towel was to dry the fur on her head that acted like hair. Unbeknownst to her, she was starting her heat cycle for the first time ever. However early her father thought it was was actually later then the rest. Given how much she worked out, her body had pushed it off till her hormones leveled out more.

She had just turned sixteen a few weeks ago and had kept from asking her dad why she wasn't like her friends. Who all had boyfriends by now. Sure there were males that wanted her, but she never seemed quite interested in them as anything more then friends, or maybe she was just naive to think they didn't want anything more from her. Luckily she hadn't been with the guys today. Once dry she walked to her room naked except the towel she used to dry her hair. She would come back down in t-shirt and jeans. "The bathroom's all your's father." She called to him moving to warm her own plate back up. However he would find that the bathroom smelled like her, a stronger more concentrated form of her new scent.

Roxie said:
She merely chuckled at him. She knew what it was like, quite hungry herself. His genes helped to keep her from getting fat as well, even if few understood how he wound up having a cat for a daughter. She didn't have the answers, not remembering her mother at all. She had been far too young when the woman died.

She had opted for shower rather then a bath, quicker and more efficient she thought. Within twenty minutes she was done with the bathroom and shook her fur dry before grabbing a towel. She made sure to keep herself in the stall when she shook though. The towel was to dry the fur on her head that acted like hair. Unbeknownst to her, she was starting her heat cycle for the first time ever. However early her father thought it was was actually later then the rest. Given how much she worked out, her body had pushed it off till her hormones leveled out more.

She had just turned sixteen a few weeks ago and had kept from asking her dad why she wasn't like her friends. Who all had boyfriends by now. Sure there were males that wanted her, but she never seemed quite interested in them as anything more then friends, or maybe she was just naive to think they didn't want anything more from her. Luckily she hadn't been with the guys today. Once dry she walked to her room naked except the towel she used to dry her hair. She would come back down in t-shirt and jeans. "The bathroom's all your's father." She called to him moving to warm her own plate back up. However he would find that the bathroom smelled like her, a stronger more concentrated form of her new scent.

"Oh... Umm ok Ana I will be back in a short while . Have your food. " Kaleo got into the shower and Instantly he was struck with her strong scent . His cock stirred inside his pants . It was not out of lust but of mere bodily reactions . He couldn't do anything about it . He stripped down and had a quick shower trying to take his mind away from the dirty thoughts that kept coming back. After a cold shower his cock came down . He got out dried himself up and came down.

Kaleo knew the rules of the state . It was legal to have incest relationships since it was a way of showing how much one lived each other . But he had never looked at another girl than his wife . This was different though , it was his daughter who looked just like her mother . A feline and a beautiful one too.

The rules regarding being in heat cycles were different though . If the female was single then she would have to stay back in the house till the period ends so that the males won't be distracted. Even though they were open About sex you didn't want a female to get raped by whey passing male.

" Ana ? You there " Kaleo came down to The kitchen.

Anastasia nodded and smiled to her father as he ran up the stairs. She sat down and ate her food slowly as she played on her phone. Texting away to her friends. Who insisted she come out to a party tonight but she only declined it. She wanted to stay home and snuggle to her father while watching a movie.

No one had explained to her the rules of being a female, just saying that she needed to talk to her dad about it. But she figured he would tell her when she was ready to hear it. As he had done with everything else such as her chest. But would it be safe at home to keep her there all week till her heat cycle was done.

Two of her guy friends were sitting at the table talking with her as he finished. She smiled hearing his voice. "yeah I'm in here with Tom and Jerry. " She said softly, a tad confused on how they were looking at her. They had made sure to compliment her scent telling her how beautiful she was and how good she smelled, but she played it off as the shower though they knew better. "They wanted to know if I would go to a movie with them." She said softly looking up to her father.

"Uh..Hi ! Guys .... ". Kaleo knew why they were here . " A movie ?.. really guys. You really thought you could take her for a movie . Is that all or is there something else you want to tell me . " Kaleo could smell her scent it was strong and he couldn't believe she was still sitting their not even a sweat. Hmm quite a nice resistance . But that didn't keep her giving off the scent .

" you do know the rules right , I'm not going to explain it, if you don't know then go ask your parents . Right now it's best you leave . " Kaleo ended with a hardness in his voice. He didn't care if they real close or not but any males who advanced her during her heat cycle just wanted to have sed with her . " Ana go to your room now please "

The rules stated that if you trapped a female who is in the heat cycle to have sex with then you would have to stay with her forever and take care of her and the children. And Kaleo knew these guys wouldn't do that . They would just leave town .

Anastasia frowned when her father addressed the boys like that. What was wrong that he would send talk to them like that before sending them away. The boys looked defeated and submitted to the older male. They knew the rules even if Anastasia wasn't clear about them. Tom and Jerry did just as he asked after apologizing softly to them both before leaving.

She couldn't believe what he had done. A blush having come to her cheeks feeling rather embarrassed before standing up straight and going to her room like a defeated pup. But she wouldn't question her father, he knew best. He was the one who kept her from getting into trouble. She often rather spend time with her father rather then go out with her friends, feeling guilty if she left him alone too much.

Reaching her room she laid upon her bed, belly first. She was so confused as to what was happening but merely huffed into her pillow. He couldn't keep treating her like a little girl, leaving her naive and unaware of her own body desires.

Kaleo apologized to them " sorry guys it's just that she is best that ever happened to me and I can get really mad if something. Happens to her . I hope you understand besides I haven't even told her the rules yet " . Kaleo waved them off and then closed the front door .

He walked up to her room . Thinking of how to explain to her . Kaleo stopped in front of her room's door . He knocked twice . " Babe can I come in ". Kaleo knew that anytime soon her heat would take over her and she would be dying to have sex or atleast get off somehow. He waited outside for a response. Kaleo thought that just saying it now would be te best before she lost all of her brains and went mad . He knocked once more "Babe look I'm coming in ok I need to talk to you about something really important"

Anastasia was getting restless being left up in her room by herself. Strangely she grew hot and decided to strip to cool down. She had paced the floor a bit before grabbing her headphones and putting them in, find a song she liked as she laid back down on her back. The player laid next to her, her eyes closed as her hands worked over her body. It wasn't like she hadn't touched herself before but this time her body was alittle more sensitive to her touches. She didn't hear the knocking over her music and continued to massage exposed breasts as her other hand started to rub at her clit. His words fell on deaf ears as she continued to masturbate while she waited for her father. Normally she would have waited till it was bed time or after she woke to do such a thing so as not to get caught by him. But this time she just couldn't help herself.

And when he opened her door it would be quite the view, the air growing stronger with each pump of her fingers as she released more and more of her pheromones into the air. He would have a nice view of her virgin snatch as her fingers alternated between rubbing the few inches into her sex they could reach and then rubbing over her clit. She was softly panting by now as her other hand massaged her ample globes, teasing nipples into standing erect.

Kaleo opened the door and taken by surprise by the sudden gush of pheromones . It was really strong . He took in a long puff " mmmm...." It has been long since he had a smell like that . He Could she her clothes on the floflooras his eyes looked on to the bed . Kaleo was dumbstruck by the view . His daughter naked on the bed rubbing her clit with headphones on. Apparently she hadn't heard him .

Kaleo didn't know what to do at first but he had to do something to get her attention . So acted as he walked right into the counter and knocked down a lamp . Which crashed down with clash . That should bring her back to reality .

" umm sorry !" He quickly bent down to pick up the broken lamp so he avoid to look onto the bed .

Anastasia heard the loud crash right next to her bed, her eyes shot open to see her father. She gasped and tugged at the blanket, covering her body from his view. "Dad!" She exclaimed and blushed heavily. Tugging the headphones off she tossed them to the bed, her music still blaring. Her ears were flat against her head as she wrapped the blanket around her body.

"I was just..... I was." She couldn't even bring herself to say what she was doing. She bit her bottom lip. "I'm sorry.. I don't know what came over me." Her erect nipples stood out from under the blanket. "I was hot... very hot." She tried to explain but couldn't figure out how to tell him that she had a strange feeling in her loins. One that not even she could sate with her fingers. She looked lost and confused.

"Ummm about that ... Its about that I have to talk to you . It's alright baby. Don't try to explain ." Kaleo stands up and comes near to her. He takes the music player and turns it off . He then sits next to her on the bed . " Look when a girl comes off age, as our culture ripe to reproduce . She will start to have heat cycles . It could be alternate months or once a year and could last for a week or a month . This time you will be dying to reduce the heat in your body . Don't be ashamed of it , it's perfectly natural . If Mom was here she would have thought everything to you . Since I'm a man and I have experience only through watching your mom in her heat cycle."

Kaleo cock twitched in his pants . The smell was really strong and he would have to leave soon or it would become too obvious that he wanted his daughter." Look when in this cycle you won't be able to think straight and all the males around this vicinity will come looking for sex . That's why I had to send them back . It's wrong to trap a girl in the cycle here . So they had to leave . But not all would be good to you . So till this cycle comes down you will stay in the house and won't go out . Ok ? "

Kaleo could we her erect nipples through her blanket . By now his cock had made a huge tent on his pants .He was trying to cover , as he got up. " Look I will leave you to be for now if you want ."

All Anastasia wanted to do was hug her father and have him tell her everything would be alright. She bit her lip when he told her not to go outside the house. But she had cheer leading practice and yoga all summer. She didn't even try to argue or fight what he said, knowing that she wouldn't be able to control herself outside this house. It was bad enough that her father was so close and that she wanted to press her body all over his. "Yes father. I'll stay inside the house."

All the males would come looking for sex? Would that mean he would as well? After all was a male as well and he hadn't seen anyone that she remembered. She shifted on the bed, her loins growing wet and tight with a desire that was making her uncomfortable. However when he stood up, trying to cover his own desire, made it that much more obvious to her. Her blush darkening as she was curious to what he was hiding. She had seen her father naked before never saw his member.

Unable to help herself she crawled to him, letting the blanket fall away from her body before slipping her arms through his before lightly resting on his back. She pressed her chest to his fit body as her muzzled nuzzled against his chest, giving him a hug. She was scared and unsure what to do in this heat cycle she was going to have to deal with for the next week to month.

"I want you to stay, dad, but I will understand if you wish to go." So much so for their nice night together as father and daughter.

Kaleo watched as she moved around on the bed . She was getting restless . he knew what she wanted and his body was telling to do it but , he didn't want her to be taken advantage off .

Kaleo tried to get away but her hug was like an anchor it pushed him back down onto the bed . Her chest pressed on his chest, he could feel her warmth on his body and his memeber was getting harder by the minute . Her hard nipples rubbed against him and the sensation was amazing.

He knew she was nude , so he tried not to look . He tried to control himself as Her hands felt his back and her muzzle nuzzled onto his chest . " Babe you sure ? I'm alright staying with you and will be there for you at all times " he raised her head up with his hand and looked into her eyes. " I love you Ana " he completely turned towards her not hiding his memeber anymore and leaned closer to her laying a small peck on her nose .

Kaleo then gave her a nice tight hug. Pressing her body hard against him , her scent was really strong and it was driving him mad. He needed her bad.
" I know you had plans for the summer but until we find a solution for this I will have to keep you here."

Anastasia hadn't meant to pull him back down. She merely wanted her father close. But the wonderful feeling of his shirt and hard chest against her very tender and sensitive nipples were amazing, sending small bouts of pleasure to her loins.

"I'm sure Dad. I'm scared." She said softly and smiled up at him. "I love you too father." She nearly beamed before gasping as she felt his full body against her's. With his large bulge pressing to her stomach she couldn't help but purr heavily before asking innocently in her father's ear. "What did mama do to solve this problem?" She asked wanting to know if there really was a solution to help her.

Her body practically melted against his, as if encouraging him to take her. Her tail flickered but he could easily run his hands over her flesh and she would move it like an obedient female in heat. She began to nuzzle his neck, giving it short licks with her rough tongue.

"There is always a solution, baby and well your Mom was lucky I guess from her first heat cycle itself she had a wonderful stick to play with ." Kaleo kind of grinned when he said that . Kaleo loved the feeling of her rough tongue . It was a real turn on for him.
He slowly started to take his shirt off and them threw along with her clothes . His hands felt through her body . Rubbing her back , down to her ass. Kaleo held her ass and lifted her up , laying her back down on the bed with him on top . Looking into her eyes he saw his wife . His long lost love .
Kaleo leaned forward and kissed her sucking on her tongue as his kiss grew more open and passionate. His hands which were on her face trailed down to her beautiful breasts , squeezing them , his thumbs rubbed her nipples .
"How are feeling baby , you burning up, Mom used to love it when I teased her . How about you ? ".
With that said he lowered down to her nipples and started to suck on them on at a time . The nipples were really hard and loved the feeling of it in His mouth. He kept squeezing and sucking on them .
Eventually one of his hands slowly trailed down to her loins and have it a small rub . He then brought bit back up and smelt his hand " mmmm... You smell so good"

Anastasia was puzzled by his words. "A stick to play with?" She questioned innocently before moaning as hiis fur covered cheat pressed to her own large chest. It was soothing little to have him rub her back before he graded her rear. He tail lifting up to flicker away from his hands.
She groaned feeling his weight upon her as well as his bulge pressing to her sensitive flesh, hips pressing up to rub against his own. She arched and gasped as he squeezed then sstarted to rub her hard nipples. A deep blush staining her cheeks from her father. she couldn't believe what he was doing.

She begain to squirm under him, unable to contain her desires. Then his mouth was suddenly on her hard buds as she felt his hand begin to rub her most private places.

"Oh father. That feels amazing. Please don't stop." She begged as her thighs squeezed against his waist. Her heart was beating frantically. "I'm so hot and horny." She purred out. "Will you show me how mother dealt with her cycles?" She panting heavily.

Kaleo looked up to her " I will baby I will " . He then continued to suck on her nipples as his right hand slowly rubbed her clit. His left hand helped him wiggle out of his pants , freeing his member which bounced up and down." That is your mother's favourite stick " he motioned down to his manhood.

Kaleo kissed her body and went lower and lower . Till he reached her belly button . He licked her navel and then reached her clit ." baby I'm going to show you something that I loved to do to Mom . This might be a rush so hold on ". He then dived into her pussy . He licked and sucked her clit. Lapping on it again and again . He loved his she tasted and he needed more . Kaleo stopped to take a breath and he looked up to her "Hows everything going so far ?".

Kaleo's hands came in to help him out , his right hand squeezed the walls around her clit and rubbed them over Her nube. His left forefinger went under His mouth and slowly went inside her . Slowly moving it in and out .
"Mmmm! You taste just like your mother so good "

Her hips jerked as his hand found her clit. She arched her back side ways to see just what stick he was talking about, she very much wanted this stick her mother used to sate her heat. Her eyes went wide seeing the jiggling flesh. It merely added to her blush but she couldn't help but lick her chops. It was clear neither one of them was going any where anytime soon.

Her hands clutched the sheets as he continued down her body. She wasn't expecting him to do such a thing and squealed out in delight at his sudden attack on her clit with his expert mouth. Her back arched to him as her head tossed from side to side. It was clear his teasing was working and she was in heaven, nearing a release.

Her hips jerked once more as they started to tremble from his sensual massaging of her folds. She gasped as he pushed a finger inside of her ever so slow, pushing it in and then to pull it out. Her walls tight around his finger, very much clear that she was still quite the virgin, even with all her male friends. "Oh father..... I'm cumming!" She cried out before feeling her release come rushing down. If he wanted her juices, they were there for the taking.

Kaleo licked and sucked her, but didn't have any time to react when she said she was cumming . Her juices spilled on his face and he tried not to waste any of it lapping her again. After a short cool down he got up " wow that went well , don't you think ? " he chuckled .

Kaleo came up to her and looked into her eyes " you remind me soo much of your mother ," he gave her a small peck on muzzle . " Ready to go all way baby ? ". He positioned his cock top of her pussy slightly rubbing her sensitive clit. He kept teasing her .

(Sorry for the short post had come to a questionnaire)

She was panting heavily as he continued to lap at her sensitive flesh. Shivering as the cool air hit the now wet flesh. She was blushing as her father spoke. "Yes. You are amazing father." She chimed and licked at his chin.

Anastasia smiled as he spoke of their mother. She always loved hearing that she looked like the woman she couldn't remember. And part of her felt that he was attracted to her because of that fact. Her ears flatten against her head and she bit her lip at his words. She was a virgin, she wasn't sure she wanted to lose it but her heat wasn't giving her any choice.

She moaned as he continued to tease her. "Yes. I want you to show me everything mother use to do with .... her favorite stick." She said purring as she nuzzled his cheek and wrapped her arms around his back, pulling him close to her. Her fingers working through his cooper fur, she always loved the hue as she slowly started to lick at his neck.. She wasn't sure what to do but offered herself to him anyway.

"Now you just lie down and relax baby , I will show you everything she did with her stick. "Kaleo positioned himself and slowly slid his manhood into her pussy . " hmmm your tight , the seal it's still there , just will pain a little baby. " He leaned in and kissed her , keeping his mouth closed he pushed inside his member breaking the seal .

Kaleo stopped moving as he knew it would take some time for the pain to subside . He kissed her harder and grabbed her breasts , massaging them and pulling on the nipples , occasionally giving them a slight pinch . Kaleo waited for her go ahead .

Back
Top Bottom