Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something About the Girl (heichou and ShanTheChan)

heichou

Planetoid
Mel sat and watched as all the other girls splashed around in the pool, heaving a sigh and twisting a lock of straight blonde hair around her finger. It would have been nice to join them, but she couldn't bring herself to take that kind of risk. Yes, there were flat chested teenage girls, but not many with anything extra between their legs. Mel could've hidden that years ago, but now...not so easy. Halle's mom had asked Mel why she wasn't swimming, and she'd merely given the excuse that she only liked to on rare occasions. She did, however, appreciate getting to see her crush in a bathing suit. After all, Mel was actually a very girlish teenage boy with nothing less than teenage boy hormones. Just because he liked to think of himself as a girl most of the time, didn't mean he wasn't straight.

He was actually quite nervous about what the girl would think if she found out. He was pretty sure she'd also had a crush on him for quite a while, though no one else knew. Mel wanted nothing more badly than to finally kiss and touch the girl he'd liked for so long, but it seemed like a slim chance. Girls were so lucky to be able to sit there and think dirty thoughts without being plagued by any physical signs. That was something Mel had to watch constantly. Mel combed fingers through her neck-length hair and smiled at the girl from across the pool, then going back to messing with her cellphone. She was still dressed in the plain skirt and socks left over from the school, only with a form fitting t-shirt now for comfort. The sun was going down now, and soon everyone would most likely head inside and change for dinner.

Maybe, just maybe they could talk more once everyone was occupied with a different activity. They'd come so nearly close to kissing that one day...Mel still had high hopes of this turning into something way more than friendship. Soon enough, everyone was called inside to dry off and adjourn in the living room for dinner and a casual movie viewing to finish the evening. Not having gotten wet, Mel simply sat cross legged on the carpet and waited to be joined by the rest of the party. Wouldn't it be perfect...just him and his crush in the pool together, sharing a wet kiss under the fading light of the sky? Mel shook his head before his fantasy could get any more inappropriate.

Jasni rubbed a towel over her head causing the strains of wavy turquoise hair to disperse in a frantic direction. She joined the one guest who was the early bird in the living room with a two other of their classmates in front of her. The outline of her eyes were cheerful and reflect excitement while they danced around to the two girls who'd turned around and laughed, spilling over with excitement from a good swim!
Happenchance placed her eyes on Mel sitting on the floor by. Her expression became distracted, and mouth slightly parted. Putting the yellow towel around her neck, she blink and noticed only the soft fibered carpet beneath her bare feet. At that exact moment she took notice of something she observe very often - Mel was a beautiful girl.

Drawing her lip in-between her teeth, gravity pulled her towards the sight of the doll like girl in the room. She noticed that she bit onto the flesh tucked between her teeth again as her feet came to a stop inches beside the blonde's right leg. She'd never spoke to her long in the past, before someone would come and pull her away, or she was late for class. Now all of her attention was on the girl whom she greeted now with a sweet smile. In tilting her head some droplets drop down onto Mel's body. It was a bit cold now, now that her hair was wet. Folding her legs, she sits down first, and scoots twice until she is right up on the other girl in order to feel her warmth.

"Oooh It's cold" her smooth but active voice chip "you should've gone swimming."

Playing it cool was something Jasni could whip up whenever it was seen fit for it.

Already she was in her pj's. White cotton bottoms and a pale pink crop top with short sleeves. More girls came into the room, talking around the two. The host no where to be seen. But there was the smell of burning popcorn in the background and sounds of fumbling from the kitchen.

It kind of bothered her that she was attracted to a girl. But she figured she could get away with it because girls were so close anyway, and that she could enjoy spending time with the other. Inwardly she wanted to lean shoulder to shoulder, but she hesitated thinking that it would create awkwardness between them. Instead she stretched on the floor, propping her elbows into the carpet and resting her head in her hands. With sincere delight just to have an opportunity to be around Mel and to mingle she look back at her giggling. There was a pillow fight going on now with some of the pillows off of an 'L' shaped old chocolate sofa. There could be noise heard from the teens as they get tangled up in each other in an attempt to swing pillows.

"Exactly why I didn't." Mel grinned, latching onto the excuse to cover for the fact that she was nervous about going swimming. She actually loved the activity, but no amount of a padded bikini could convincingly fill out her chest. Too bad the swimming hadn't taken place while it was dark. "You have goosebumps." the petite blonde whispered, running a finger curiously over Jasni's arm. There was something unavoidably sensual on the edge of her voice as she did so. She was in love with the shape of the girl's body: so smoothly slim and curved. Mel resisted the boyish urge to slip a hand right up the inside of her shirt. Probably not to the best idea...yet.

Mel suddenly rose from her position, going to the side of the living room and grabbing her overnight bag. "I'll be right back, gonna change." she explained, winking harmlessly at Jasni before disappearing down the hall. She took a good few minutes to analyze her figure in the bathroom mirror whilst she changed, making sure that nothing would seem out of place in her pajamas. Usually things would be fine, so long as she took care not to get herself worked up in a room where people could see. If that happened, Mel would have to resort to holding a pillow over her lap and counting backwards from 100 until she was sure everything was back to normal. Just looking at the other girl excited her in a rather inconvenient way, and it took much of her strength to resist locking the door and knocking one off right there while she was alone to take care of that kind of urge for the night. Those kinds of thoughts could get annoying when one was trying to avoid sabotaging a chance of a relationship, but what could a teenage boy do?

When she returned, the blonde was dressed in a white t-shirt that only just covered her stomach, and satin pink pajama shorts to show off her pale, slim legs. "Same colours." Mel grinned, sitting down cross legged beside her friend. "Looks good with your hair. I bet a lot of boys have crushes on you...looks like a mermaid. Want me to put a little braid in it?" The girls around them started gathering around the DVD case and throwing out film suggestions. Mel twirled her finger appreciatively in a lock of Jasni's hair and tilted her head as she waited for an answer.

Jasni's head dipped to the side in a 'I know but' manner as a sheepish smile pulled at one of the corners of her lips. Kids liked to go swimming. And they would more than likely do it anytime even if it was the beginning of fall. Not long ago she had learned how to swim, from her older brother. She was thirteen and didn't like sitting on the sidelines herself while others swam. Perhaps next summer she can offer swimming lessons to Mel. Maybe she did not know how to swim, and was a bit bashful about saying so. Soft eyelashes dwindled down overtop of greyish blue eyes from closing them and settling an amused smile on. "I do?" questioned Jasni looking to her arm immediately. A shiver course through her at the whisper in Mel's voice. "Eh heh" feeling a change in the warmness in her cheeks, she pulled her gaze up to her. Pushing the effect the heating was having she pushed through casually "yeah you're right. I'll get warmer eventually. They feel funny." She ran her hand over her own arm.

The swiftness of the other girl didn't evade her attention when she rose, she followed the movement a tad and accidently say a little bit under her skirt. She place her hand over her own mouth peering to the television. Nothing was wrong, but fate has it things happen their own way to each of us. Hearing the message from her friend, Jasni readjusted to her knees to get up herself and attend some of the other stuff going on while she waited for Mel's return. Mel's departure was met with a nod. She gather around the rest of the group helping them to choose a movie. They had decided on two: District 9 and Mama.

"Hi Mel!" the blue head ran to met her when she came back "welcome back" holds her hands. She took an examining view of Mel's sleepwear nodding in agreement "they look very comfortable. Your pants must feel like walking around in your sheets" taking notice of the slick fabric she enthused. A finger lifted to twirl her own locks nervously at their similarities, "heh yeah, almost exactly aren't they. Anyone else I would be miffed at," she ended with feigned aggravation. Already the girls where taking their seats around the large tv which was nooked inside of a wall piece which cover the width of the entire wall it was built into. A few were still not in their pajamas although the majority had found a time prior to sneak away and change their clothes.

"Aa-I came back" exhaled in exhaustion the sleepover's host carried a gigantic yellow bowl overflowing with delicious popcorn.

Back in their spot before the screen Jasni sat on her bum with her legs outstretched in front of her and leaning back onto her hands. With a content as can be expression she covered her mouth a bit and laughed at the blonde's inquiring on the opposite sex. "..No, I don't have many admires." Was it possible for someone to know? "I...I kinda" she began then stopped. "Okay sure! Try to make it look good" she anticipate the touch of lithe fingers on her scalp.

(OCC: Sorry I wrote alittle more than needed, but I wanted to describe some things that were going on while Mel was undressing. Don't kill me!)

Back
Top Bottom