Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Brother, the Idiot (Sexywriter777 & Amberice)

Amberice

Moon
School was a chore.

In some ways Natalie wasn't even sure why she went. On track to graduate as valedictorian, neither teachers nor her parents batted an eye if she were to cut class or cause any "trouble". Though, at least for her teachers, that probably had more to do with the short skirt of her uniform and less to do with her academic abilities. The seventeen year old woman had a long list of men she had already tied around her finger, and although most of the student body knew about it--not a single soul dared to touch her record of being a "good girl". Part of the reason was the lack of evidence.

Sure, the petite teen hand long smooth legs complete with a thigh gap and a tight firm rear. Although thin, she was not without the subtle definition that regular running brought and her heart shaped face and bright blue eyes never seemed to be anything other that bright and full of life. For any typical onlooker, she was an assertive, somewhat naive, regular teen girl with no more angst or malice than any other. But then there were the doubters. The ones who saw that despite her general friendliness and killer body, she seemed to never have a boyfriend--instead opting for an occasional public date before never talking to them again. The ones who saw her staying late with teachers, who would then, afterwards, be unable to make eye contact with her. Everyone knew she was different. Though the lack of anything even remotely incriminating meant that she was, from the moment she arrived at Turner High, queen bee. Student body president, dance team captain, and school board liaison, Natalie had her hand in everything even remotely important. Every single girl, whether they liked her or not, found at least a few things to admire about her.

The school itself was an old catholic school that had, for the most part, lost it's religiosity. It had started as a conservative school that quickly got over run with the children of tech firms, software engineers, and computer scientists from the eighties onward. About the only thing that stayed were the uniforms. The fall uniform consisted of either a red argyle skirt or a black one. A white button up shirt, and a black cardigan. For boys it was much the same except they could choose between grey slacks and a grey blazer, or a navy slacks and a navy blazer. It was a way to try to even the playing field for the scholarship students, though, those who had the money just bought the designer clothing that matched the criteria rather than buying from the school directly.

Due to that little loophole, Natalie was enjoying the unseasonably warm weather in a mid-though black skirt, a tight somewhat wrinkled button up, only slightly open to reveal a white camisole, and a pair of black pumps. Her long brown hair was held back with a red hair band, and despite the class bell that had rang nearly ten minutes ago, she sat in the courtyard pretending to read a book while she watched her brother walk back from taking his girlfriend to the science building to head to a canceled English class.

"You really are an idiot, you know?" She mused when he got within earshot.

Jason never had trouble at school, being in mostly advanced classes, as well as being on the swim team. He wasn't the most popular guy, but he was well-known and well-liked, though it was certainly helped by his sister's social status. He had a nice girlfriend who was cute and funny and basically all he needed in a girl, though their sex life was minimal and rather vanilla. But he was content with life, and found no problem with things as they were. He was a tall guy, reaching six foot six, with a lean build that made him seem slight at first glance. But he was fairly strong, and fairly intelligent, at least school wise. Socially, he mingled and fit in, but he wasn't one to work the conversation up or hold groups together. He wasn't social very much, preferring to keep to himself. His black hair, just long enough to run fingers through, and bright green eyes that watched the world quietly made him a striking figure, at he got the attention of more than one of the girls in the school. Though many of them were after him for the money he and his sister had.

As he walked through the courtyard, on the way across the school from walking his girlfriend to class, he heard his sister's voice from a bench. Stopping and raising an eyebrow, he paused next to her, leaning against the brick wall. "Oh really?" he said, obviously not shocked or insulted by her words, merely taking them in stride. "Well then, would you mind explaining how that is?" he asked, sure she had some sort of story to back up her abrupt and random challenge.

((Sorry it's so short, busy!))

"She's using you, you dolt," Natalie said matter-of-factly standing up to look him in the eye. "You don't think it's a tiny bit suspicious that this bitch has been sleeping around with pretty much anyone with money for three years? Eddie Carvo, John Sustend, Daniel Jacobson?" She shrugged, and put her book in the satchel at her side. "All I am saying little brother is that you deserve better." He was younger than her by exactly three minutes--three minutes that she would hold against him any time it came to her being right over him. It was obvious to see though that she was agitated. While this wasn't his first girlfriend, she was likely the most attractive in Natalie's opinion. For some reason that really pissed her off.

Come on Natalie, you know why...

She was unsure when she began to get a crush on Jason. Part of her wanted to say it was always there. It was always so easy to mess with him too. From ages eleven to thirteen they more or less shared a room. And cuddling him at night always got him hot and bothered. Or at least it would then. Although she never told him, the same thing would make her panties slick--but he never had the courage to check--so it never came up.

"For mom and dad's sake I would just think you would be more observant."

Jason bit his lip slightly as his sister spoke, unimpressed by her speech. He ignored the jibe about his age- she was forever reminding him about those three minutes she had on him, and by now, he really didn't care. "I'd prefer it if you wouldn't call my girlfriend a bitch, one way or another." he said simply, considering her words. "While you aren't wrong about her past flings with other guys... I'm not sure I can believe you. After all, this isn't the first time you've said something like this about the girls I choose to date." He challenged. She was forever getting on his choice of women. Either they weren't smart enough, or they were trying to get their money, or they were cheating on him. She had been right a few times, but not often enough for him to instantly drop a girl at her word.

"You find some proof that she's using me, and I'll believe you." He said simply, considering his sister. Memories came rushing back, how she teased him while they slept in the same room, before their parents had given them different bedrooms. He had bonded with her through that, and she still was very attractive to him... She never really dated other guys, and that made it easy for him to always see her as perfect and desirable. But he resisted. There was nothing to be gained down that path. He slid onto the bench next to her.

He was so very confident that his girlfriend wasn't in this for the money. She seemed so genuine, so perfect, so loving. He would be willing to wager many things on her sincerity, and he wondered if Natalie would say something to that effect. She had always liked her games.

Back
Top Bottom