Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Defeat of Clair...Forever? (Natsu Dragneel and Omako)

Natsu Dragneel

Super-Earth
Clair stared at the field where her now defeated Dragonair was on the ground as she saw the trainer in front of her. "Hmm this kid got potential..." She walks to him as she look at the the victor. "You have defeated my team but the gym badge you seek is in the Dragon's Den behind the gym. From there you can get the badge and obtain the Dragon Fang there." She walks past him as she headed into the cave.

Clair is the Dragon Type gym leader. She loves seeing the potential of a trainer to see if they had what it takes to be the champion of the elite four. But she also likes to see her dragons get stronger as they train with grace finding the peace to keep their spirit high.

Seriously? He just trounced this Gym Leader's entire team, and now he has to go search an entire cave just to get some artifact for the badge he already earned? Trevor was more than a little upset, but there was little he could do for now. Recalling his Frosslass, he walked out of the Gym, surfing across the lake to the cave entrance as he headed down to search. He wasn't gonna take this lying down.

Clair smiles as she saw him complain as she walked to the house as she knew that it was empty but it has the gym badge on the table waiting for the trainer to come with the fang. It was a fun way to help the trainer get stronger but also to help scavenge hunt. "I wonder if he found it?" She looked at the clock as she was deciding to step out.

Looking around, he found something on the ground. Picking it up, it was the Dragon Fang! Now he just had to head to the house and show that bitch what for. Knocking on the door, he walked in. "Alright, I found the fang you sent me to get, now where's my prize?"

Clair opens the door as she smiles. "Oh hey you actually found it." She lets him pass as she looks at him. "Well the prize is this badge..." hands him thr badge. "...and this extra TM." She hands him te TM containing the move Dragon Tail. "Its a good TM."

"That's it? You make me trek into a cave and find this just to get the badge I've already won, and this TM's supposed to make up for that? I think I get something a bit more for that." Shutting the door, he lunged at Clair, pushing her to the floor as he took her tits in his hands. He began roughly squeezing and handling them.

Clair saw him shutting the door as she was about to try to escape when he got her on the floor. "H-Hey let me go!" She started to squirm as she tries to get him off with her feet. "Ahhh!! No please stop!" She felt his hands squeezing her tits hard. She kepta struggle as she finally pushes him off.

Pulling the leotard off, he began to touch her tits directly. "I already beat you, so not like your Pokemon could save you." He wouldn't mind fucking her sexy, curvy anthro Pokemon later, but for now, best to enjoy the trainer. Stripping her naked, he began roughly toying with her pussy.

She felt the clothes tear off as she lay on the ground exposed. She knew that he was right. All her pokemon were unconscious. She sees her pokeballs all over the floor as they fell out of the pocket of her clothes. "Nooo!" She felt the fingers of his hand touching her pussy as she made a small wimper gently biting her lower lip trying to not make a noise while she reaches out for a Pokéball to summon.

He pulled a Pokeball of his own from behind her back, waiting to see what exhausted Mon she tried to release to fend him off. Meanwhile, He sat on her stomach, sticking his cock into her cleavage and fucking her large breasts.

Clair sees the head of the cock sticking out between her breasts as she finally got the Pokéball as she threw it to the air as it brought out Dragonair. The poor Pokémon can barely get up. Clair sees one of his hand as she pushed him off. She gets to her feet as she stands next to Dragonair.

With the Pokeball he'd retrieved himself, Trev let out his Frosslass, who was still relatively healthy after their battle. "Don't think you can escape. I beat you once, I can beat you again. Frosslass, keep her occupied." Frosslass approached, pushing Dragonair to the ground and forcing her into a little make out session. Meanwhile, Clair was brought to the table and bent over. Trev began spanking her ass, making her own Pokemon watch her trainer's degradation.

Clair was brought to the table as she she shouts to Dragonair. "Dragonair..." She felt the hand meet her ass as she then let out a gasp as she says again. "Use Dragon Tail!" The Dragonair kisses the Frosslass more as she then uses her tail to slap it back to Trev. It eats a berry as it regain a little health. Clair looks at Trev "You took out Dragonair but it still had a berry on it."

"My Frosslass beat it at full health, my team can take her when she's running that low. Nidoking, use Attract." The large purple Pokemon emerged, casting a seductive glare at the Female Dragonair. The entire time, Trev was still spanking Clair and rubbing his cock against her thigh, teasing her and waiting for the right moment to penetrate her.

"Dragonair..." She kept feeling the spanking. "Ahh!" Dragonair was feeling the attraction to Nidoking getting stronger as she slowly approaches the Nidoking. Clair kept struggling to get Trev off her. "S-Stop!"

"You could've stopped this if you gave me my prize for winning. Now you need to make a proper reward for what you forced me to go through anyway." He rubbed his cock against her, her body held down on the table. Nidoking, meanwhile, laid Dragonair back on the floor, spreading the supple blue legs of the Dragon Pokemon.

Dragonair makes a small struggle but just keeps looking at Nidoking as she felt her body not obeying her and when Nidoking lays her down her tits bounce. Clair just kept staring at the table as she makes a small struggle. "Look I do this with everyone not just you." She kept feeling his cock rubbing her as she makes a small squirm as she kept struggling.

"Well, then you're not exactly a good Gym Leader. You're supposed to give a trainer the badge when you lose. Think I'm not good enough?" He slammed his cock into her in one swoop, not letting her squirm away as he trapped her against the table.

Clair kept looking at the table as she makes small squirms. "N-No I just thought that you had the potential... It wasn't a joke if I had a rea...." She gasps as she felt his cock go in her. "N-No...." She turns as she sees Dragonair sucking her own tits.

"Well, I think you've got potential for sex, so let's test you out and see." He began to push and pull his cock in and out of her, bringing his hand down to spank her ass each time she tried to squirm away. "Nidoking, have your fun with Dragonair." Nidoking produced his own cock, offering it to Dragonair between her breasts.

Clair looks at the table as she squirmed once as she then got spanked as she kept letting out moans. "Ahhh!" She hears what Trev said as she sees Dragonair was actually obeying Nidoking as she starts titfucking the Nidoking. Clair kept struggling as she felt his cock going in and out. "I-Is that all you got..."

"Not quite, but I thought I'd start you off a bit slowly." He picked up the pace, pulling her pussy apart more as her juices involuntarily started to leak out, running down her legs. "I'm gonna break you down and make you my prize.

Clair's body slowly trembles as she felt her pussy being spreaded more as she lets out more juice. "N-No I can't be a prize..." She kept feeling her body loosing the battle to the pleasure as she felt her body losing. Dragonair kept rubbing her tits to Nidoking's cock as she gives the tip a small lick and then a suck.

"Your Dragonair already seems to have accepted that job, I suggest you follow her lead." He spanked her again, one finger now moving down to toy with her asshole as he continued to fuck her. Nidoking, meanwhile, pulled back, now between the Pokemon's legs as he began to prod her pussy.

Clair was trying hard not to accept it as she says in between moans. "You used Attract..." She gets the idea of putting Dragonair back in the Pokéball as she gets the Pokéball "D-Dragonair come back
.." The Pokemon goes back as she looks at Trev. "Attract doesn't work if it gets called back then resummoned." She brings it back. "Use Dragon Pulse!" Dragonair comes back as she uses Dragon Pulse on Nidoking.

Back
Top Bottom