Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wonderfully cruel masters/mistresses for this little femmeboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fandango

Moon
Title should say it all. I'm looking for people who are willing to pretty Mich treat my character like shit. Err, that doesn't quite mean things involving shit, for clarification.

Essentially, what I would like are tops/doms. Gender doesn't really matter, anything of the sort is fine by me. Hell, while I'm at it. Let's even say things such as monsters or masses of tentacles or whatever the fuck. So long as our characters can establish some sort of relationship or whatever.

For now, my character will always be some sort of cross-dresser or femboy. Futa and all that junk will probably be mentioned when I'm up for it. My character is also completely subject to whatever your crazy minds can think up. So long as it's not scat, vote or anything strange as fuck (also got a bit of a thing against feet, but light amounts of it is fine), if "strange as fuck" needs to be explained we can talk it out. But chances are as long as it isn't the former or latter, we'll be fine.

Oh, no no. Don't go thinking now, I don't have my own preferences. Personally, I love BDSM, obviously a submissive role is preferred, but I am willing to switch up if the RP flies that way. I also like good amounts of CBT, Castrastion (however that's spelt. God knows I'm not looking it up this late.) is fine, but it tends to kill off a good amount of RP, so I prefer to have it much later on, or near the end if it's a one-timer. Rape/Abuse is also a big one, I like my characters to be broken. Torture is cool too, as long as we don't go all out with blood and all that shit, plus I like me some creativity. Some other ones would be...

-slavery
-bondage
-romance (whhhaaat?)
-orgasm denial
-mind break
-Whatever the technical name for drinking piss is.
-Gang rape
-Femdom
-Oral and Anal
And a bunch of other stuff that seriously needs to go on an F-List.

These are all suggestions though more than anything. I like the sense of helplessness on the characters, and I believe some of the best RP comes from how one party deals with the other's circumstances. Will any of my characters just sit back and take it? Probably not. Will the actual content of the RP be up to the Dom more so then myself? Yep.

Anyway, I probably posted too damn much. Sorry for cursing and shit (ha!). Hope to see some PMs soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom