Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come See!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuziya

Star
Hey I bet you know who I am? No? It's Kuziya. Well anyway sorry for that. Just pretend it didn't happen. Anyway now on to the awesome stuff.

Rules

Okay so I know rules boring right? Well sorry, but I want to put mine.
1. No one liners. Sorry guys, but if your writing one line it shows that you don't care about this RP.
2. Please do not just leave me hanging when you don't want to do it anymore. People from different sites have done that and I don't like or appreciate it. If you don't like it tell me! If you want to work on another RP with me fine! Just don't leave without a heads up. Trust me I'll do the same for you.
3. If your going to be gone for a while tell me please. I have someone who didn't tell me they were leaving and next thing I know they're gone without a warning.

See not that bad right? Only three simple rules. Now on to the stuff you want to see. The reason I posted this thread. Okay Kuziya enough rambling on with the show!

So the reason I posted this thread is because I want a nerd x jock Rp or a nerd x bully RP. Whichever you pick.

Plot 1
Goes with nerd x bully

My character has been picked on by your character for a while. It has come close several times to death, but they haven't done it. What happens when my character falls for yours? Will your character still bully them? Or will it turn into love?

Plot 2
Goes with nerd x jock

My character has been a fan of your character in whatever sport they play. My character won't admit it but being their fan has turned into a crush. What happens when your character finds out? Will they love my character back or spread it places?

That's all for now. I'll update when I come up with more.
If you want to see my f list it's https://www.f-list.net/c/kuziya
Post or pm me if your interested
later

Kuzi

Oh yeah I forogot to put that it's only for MXM or FXF. Sorry guys that like MXF. I'm not really in the mood for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom