Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Frozen Wings (for truebloodloverfan)

VincentSenri

Planetoid
animeGuyAngel.jpg

"Run! Keep running!"

I did as Mother said. I was scared and cold and confused, but I kept running as fast as my legs could go. One of my wings was damaged and my feet were frozen from the snow and ice.

I heard her trip and turned my head back.

"NO! Don't turn back. Keep going. Go to the crystal cave. I'll meet you there."

She gave me a smile and I knew she would find me. I nodded and turned to run. I wouldn't cry. Blood running down my wing and leg, but would NOT cry.

It wasn't long before I reached our secret meeting place. It was, however, past nightfall before my mother came into the cave. She looked bad. Torn, beaten, bloody. I knew she wouldn't last long without healer.

"Mother..."

"Shhhh. Come. I have to protect you."

She lead me to the far back of the large cave and then through a small tunnel. She placed me against the back wall and smiled.

"You will be safe here. For as long as takes for the danger to pass."

I didn't even get to say goodbye before she cast a freezing spell. All I knew was I would never see her again. It would be 2,000 years before the ice melted enough to reveal my hiding place. And when it was everything I knew would be gone leaving only a strange world I would have to become a part of...or die in.

It was the year 2000 and a very cold September thursday for this time of year.

The girl Arianna had been climbing all day then reached the top of to where the cave was.

"I made it!" Arianna says in her mind as she panting. As she leaned forward she had finally reached the top.

Sitting down Arianna took a sip of her water and then puts her water back into her blue back. She puts her hands in her sweater because it had gotten colder out side.

This weather gad made her cheeks red and numb because it was cold out probably inthe 40s but arianna looked at the beautiful fall view of the mountains.

She could only see trees the color orange and red and yellow. Taking her cell phone out Arianna snapped a picture then got up and walked towards the cave to take pictures.

As she entered the cave slowly Arianna used the flash light to see around the wet and empty cave.

Back
Top Bottom