Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naughty Neighbor (Pinkbunny x Vashta Nerada)

Pinkbunny

Banned
Banished
Amber lay upon the couch stark nude as the TV screen was asking f she was still watching netflix. She had been asleep for nearing three hours and had fallen asleep with her PlayStation playing each episode of How i met your mother, luckily it would stop streaming if there was enough time with no indication that the viewer was still around to watch the episodes.

It had been a long day, starting off with her parents giving the fifteen year old a chance to prove she was mature enough to spend two weeks by herself. Her aunt's number was on speed dial just in case she needed help, and the fridge in the basement had many TV dinners, just so Amber would have no need to cook and risk burning the house down. Most would laugh at the scenario but Amber in the kitchen was a total nightmare.

Still this was her chance to prove that the brunette was not totally helpless and that she could be independent. But there was more to this little test than just proving she was old enough to take care of herself. It was also a chance to gain freedom. A chance to let herself loose and, a chance to run around naked. Amber hated clothing, everything about it just felt constricting. Bras were often too tight and almost anything she worse felt like it was chafing her. Sure she wore panties to be socially acceptable, and tried her best to avoid bras by wearing bulky tops, but when the weather got warm she had to wear the bras that she despised, often removing them the second she was home.

Not now however, she had been home by herself for twelve hours, and had been nude for eleven of them, stripping the second her parents left, grabbing a shower and not bothering to get dressed afterwards. This little one person party however had worn the fifteen year old out as she was now asleep on the couch. Lying on her stomach with her head tilted towards the TV just so she could breath, a small amount of drool forming the corner of her mouth. It had truly been an eventful day, she would be able to survive two weeks of this.

Darien Vincent was an unknown around her neighborhood, rarely was she ever seen. It was a topic at times around the neighborhood because no one even knew for certain if the resident was a female or a male. She didn’t leave the house during the day, at night she would drive out of her garage in a dark tinted Mustang GT so people couldn’t see inside her vehicle. Her house had black curtains up over all the windows and every couple of days a couple of women would arrive to the house, grabbing her mail on the way in and they would leave looking extremely pleased.

There were rumors among the younger generation that a vampire lived in her house. The truth was, Darien was a well off graphic novelist that often worked on her varied ideas during the evenings and nights, sleeping during the day. Most days she didn’t get out of bed until just around the time when the schools were letting out where she would glance out her windows and watch the young women that lived in the neighborhood, even taking pictures of them from the secrecy of her home.

The women that came over were a couple of her constant lovers, but she was growing bored and there was a young girl across the road who had become something of an obsession with her of late. Today, her muse had kept her awake longer than usual and she was awake in time to look out of her attic window where she often worked and see across the street. She had cracked her window and in the early day sound wasn’t enough to drown up the words she heard from the adults, who were still calling out directions to their daughter. She saw that they had full luggage sets, it looked like they were going away for a while.

She heard the girl’s father call her Amber and Darien had smiled as she watched the girl return inside while her parents drove off. She had watched this house for months, she had seen the times when someone had used a hidden emergency key to get in and she knew where the key was.

Hours later, unable to contain her need to know, after resting and getting something to eat, Darien had dressed in black with a hoody on and snuck out through her backyard to go around a few neighbors yards before jogging down the street and across, moving in the now broadening shadows to glance in the girl’s windows. Once, she caught sight of the girl, her arousal was instant at the sight that had greeted her eyes. The teen was nude and as she watched her, she had the idea the girl had no intention of covering herself any time soon. The thought caused wicked things to go through Darien’s head and she smirked to herself.

Carefully, returning to her house, she went in and put together a bag with varied things that she pictured using on the teen, the girl would bend to her. She would find out more, but first, she made a quick call to one of the neighborhood chatterboxes and found out the recent gossip. Apparently, amidst that gossip the woman felt that it was adequate to lump in word that Amber’s parents were going on a long trip, no one knew what would happen with the teen or if the fifteen year old was being trusted on her own.

“So, she’s fifteen…” Darien mulled that over with a smile as she pictured the girl’s body and the image of the girl with her legs wide while Darien’s cock filled her made her laugh.

Darien finally finished putting together the dark bag and as the darkness descended further, covering her movements because the street lamps had long ago stopped working for a two block radius, she made her way across the road and went to the hidden key which she used to quietly and slowly, let herself in. Once inside, she quietly locked up behind her and stepped silently through the house.

When she saw Amber laying there, her bare ass greeting her sight, Darien smirked and licked her lips as she carefully got into the bag and set the bag down before she moved closer. In her hand was a pair of thick leather cuffs with strong chains and in her other hand was a camera which she used to take a few pictures from different vantage points of the sleeping nude girl.

She set the camera down for a moment before she slid her pants down, letting her hard cock jut out freely as she stepped out of them and drew her shirt off, leaving her as naked as the young girl. With the camera back in her hands she stepped close to the girl’s face, letting the head of her cock barely touch the girl’s lips and snapped a picture with a smirk.

Finished for the moment with taking pictures, she looked the girl over as she stepped closer to the girl’s side, bending over the girl and with quick movements as she knew the girl would awaken probably in a panic, Darien reached for the girl’s arms and drew them together behind her back, putting the cuffs on them immediately while one of her legs settled itself against the young girls lower back to hold her down. Once the girl’s hands were bound, Darien spoke clearly, “Well, looks like you’re begging for what I am here to give you, considering your state of undress. Think carefully before you scream little one, you are locked in your own home with me. You have no idea what I could do before cops came or anyone else for that matter and do you really want your parents to find a body when they return from their long trip?”

Not that Darien needed to worry too much, one of the things about the houses built in this neighborhood they were made with very efficient walls, thick and dimmed the sounds from within. If they didn’t, then she knew several people who would have been arrested long ago. Hell, cops would have been called to her place a few times with the sounds her lovers tended to make.

“Now, you and I are going to get to know each other quite well, Amber. How this all turns out will depend on how you are with the things I want. Your naked body makes for some interesting pictures.” She held the camera down where the girl would be able to see it, “I am certain I will get more interesting pictures over the course of the several days I am going to enjoy your company.”

Amber did not awake immediately, in fact it wasn't until the cuffs were being tightened around her wrists did she stir awake, her body sluggishly fighting back, yet she seemed unaware that she was being tied up. It wasn't until she heard Darien speak did she realize she was not alone. She stayed silent though, mainly due to a mix of fear from having a home invader, and the fact that she was ordered to. However she was terrified and wondered if any sounds would have escape her lips if she did scream.

She knew who the woman was. Many people o the street had habits of spying on other due to how the houses were built. those on higher floors could peer down to the street. Amber had seen Darien once or twice, she was the vampire. Amber did not believe in vampires so she knew it was not true but it was fun to toy with it. Having this powerful vampire in her house, tying her up and treating her like a pet until she sunk her fangs into the girl draining her. Just the mere idea of it got her a little wet.

That is when Amber realized this was no ordinary woman. It was not like Darien would burn in sunlight, but she had one thing Amber had never seen on another female before in her life, a rather large member protruding form between her legs. Rather impressive length and girth, erect. Subconsciously Amber licked her lips, just for a second before she began struggling again.
"Let me go you bitch" She growled flailing in the cuffs. They were secure, probably not going to loosen regardless of how much she struggled in them.

The camera was of no concern to her, instead it was the fact that her body was naked, with this woman who had an erection not even a foot away, speaking about how over the next few days Amber's time was going to spent with this woman.
"Please just let me go, untie my arms and leave and I won't tell anyone."
Amber was certain this would be enough of a bargain to get Darien to leave her house, she really had no idea just what kind of predicament she was in. Sure to many it would seem fair but she had no clue what was on Darien's mind and how the woman would react to the deal. "I promise I won't tell anyone."

As the girl called her a bitch, Darien’s hand rose and fell to land with a stinging slap on the bare ass of the teen. “Call me a bitch again and you’ll find I can be quite creative in my punishments.” The tone in her voice was one that was not only filled with warning but a promise of depravity that lurked inside her.

Darien smirked as she listened to the trapped girl who did not seem to understand that she was powerless and would have to be taught what her situation was. She laughed at the girl as she asked to be released. “Do you truly think that I would waste time to come in here and bind your arms if I intended to immediately release you and leave? You are not going to be free any time soon, little Amber.”

The shemale slid her hand over the teen’s firm young ass and she smirked, “You are mine, Amber.” Her hand slid down between the girl’s legs and pressed against Amber’s pussy. “Well, look at this, you are damp already. That tells me that you want my cock between your tight thighs.” She ran her fingers between the girl’s lower lips several times teasing her clit and pressing as though she was going to penetrate the tiny hole. “I knew you were a needy little girl and I will give you exactly what you want.”

Darien laughed as she stepped back to look at the girl, “Why don’t you be a good girl and spread your legs and get your ass in the air to show me that young cunt? Play things right and you might get a reward once cum fills your pussy. I’m going to enjoy watching cum drip from your cunt after I’ve used you.” She took her cock in her hand, stroking the length as she waited to see if the girl was going to do as she was told or if she was going to make things difficult for herself. She was going to enjoy her time either way; the girl would find herself fucked in many ways.

Her eyes watered at the feeling of the hand coming down upon her round buttocks. I tight butt which matched the rest of her young body. A beautiful young girl with arms bound behind her back. Her face however was different, not ugly, but not pleasant either. Young girl was holding a deadly glare, the kind one would assume looks could, in fact, kill. It was one Amber had perfected over the years, since she became a teenager and would look at her parents with it. She had been grounded a few time as well.

When the finger came between her legs she yelped. However she was tender there, and even a slight delicate touch from Darien did very little to help her form becoming even wetter. It was gross to think that she was getting turned on.

"What are you, STUPID?" Amber growled angrily "I'm not spreading my leg for you."
Amber really had no clue how wrong she would end up being, especially since she had no say in the matter. Sure for now she could talk, and she could withstand the sting of her ass being spanked, but in the end she was vulnerable and unable to really win this fight.
"Just get out of here, I am giving you an out why not be smart and take it?" She said almost yelling at her "Just unbind me and I won't call the cops."

Of coarse unbinding her would actually be the only way she could call the cops. With her arms where they were she would not even be able to get the phone on her hands. A few ears formed and dripped down her cheeks. "Why are you doing this to me anyway?" Amber knew the reason but she wanted to hear it. She knew Darien had plans and knew that her virginity would not last the night. Yet with every second she was still hoping that just maybe she could stop it form happening "You are a bitch, preying on young girls, you're a pedophile. You creep."

Darien laughed as the girl yelped at the touch to the girl’s virgin pussy. When she denied opening her legs for her, Darien smirked as she drew back her hand and once again let it go against the teen’s ass, “You must enjoy the thought of punishment.” She shrugged and going to her bag she picked it up and carried it to where the girl wouldn’t be able to see what she was doing. She reached into the bag and drew out a little something and quietly preparing it for use, she smirked knowing the girl would not be expecting what was coming and it would be uncomfortable for her.

After a few minutes, she slid one hand on the girl’s ass, spreading the girl’s ass cheeks open just enough to bare her asshole. Without a word or warning, she slid the item she prepared against the tight hole before she starting sliding it into her, it wasn’t all that small but it was only half an inch thick, though it was thirteen inches long so she could easily shove quite a bit of it into her. She knew that without the girl being properly prepped, this would hurt her if she went too quickly, but she still slid half an inch inside the girl’s tight ass. “Now, do you want to change your answer or should I put more of this inside your ass and watch it rip your tiny ass apart before I fuck that pussy of yours?”

Of course, she didn’t answer Amber’s question, she wasn’t going to dignify it with an answer. She was going to make Amber realize that she was the one in charge.

(sorry it took so long to respond, my neighbor who's computer I am using is doing this NaNoWriMo thing and on top of that I have had to have a second surgery on my toe after my daughter accidentally landed on it and caused a secondary fracture over the surgery sight so taking stairs has been harder.)

Amber bit her lip trying to avoid answering Darien, but the toy in her ass made it very difficult to hold her tongue, a few tears rolled down her cheek, simply due to the sudden shock of the toy in her butt. It didn't hurt too much, but Amber knew it would if she kept refusing. Sadly to avoid the pain of it was just resulting in even more degrading reaction. Slowly the girl spread her legs, just a bit, but that only lasted a second as she knew Darien would simply shove the toy in further, as Amber was not that stupid. She knew spread legs meant spread and not just a couple of inches, and she knew Darien would know amber knew that.

"Just get it over with" Amber growled not really caring what the punishment would be. She knew her virginity was about to be taken and really anything Darien did at this point would not really phase Amber much more.
She was doing all she could to not cry even though she wanted to. Fear overcame her and it somehow prevented her from crying. Even though she understood what was going on, her body did not and that was causing her to be unable to do much more than growl while speaking. A simple flight or fight response stuck on her challenging her captor by growling.

"What if someone else came by?" Amber asked finally calming a bit before Darien could have her way. "Someone to come check on me, or hat if my parents where only gone for a few hours? How would you explain that this is not what it looks like?" She asked her eyes daring Darien to give an answer. "After all, i would scream rape the very second i saw someone else. Maybe if i screamed it a peeping tom would help me out. Call the cops and they would come save me."
Amber doubted her luck would be that good, but perhaps she could instill some fear in Darien, and thus get her out of this mess.

Darien laughed coldly as she listened to the teen, shoving another four inches of the toy into her tight young ass roughly. "Save you? What makes you think I wouldn't slit your pretty young throat before anyone could get inside to you? I know your parents are away for a couple of weeks, if you want to survive to see them again, you only have on option Amber. To do as you are told and learn to give me everything I want. If you want to survive without being scarred for life with everything I could do with a knife or whip, you'll do it without giving anymore lip. I have no problem with fucking you while you bleed from the torture I could give you."

Darien decided that she was going to force the girl to see her when she fucked her pussy for the first time instead of taking her in this position. She shoved the toy another five inches in, watching in satisfaction as she forced it deeper despite the teens ass trying to resist the penetration. It was obvious this teen was unaware of how these houses were built to keep sound in, without a window open sound didn't escape. Darien knew that no windows were open because she had checked herself during her first round when she had circled the home.

If they weren't so sound tight then there would have been many times people would have heard screaming from her house when she fucked her lovers, or when the neighbor two houses down was beating his wife, people would have heard her. Instead, they only saw her exit with the bruises from her abuse. Leaving the toy in the girls ass, she shifted and using her strength and the fact that the girl was bound so had less chance of resisting, she began to turn her over so that Amber's back was cradled between the back of the couch and the couch cushions. This would also cause the couch to help keep the toy pressed into Amber's ass and if Darien didn't take it out before fucking the teen, it would also cause the toy to end up deeper inside her ass.

With this knew position, Darien drew the teens legs down just a tad and forced them apart pressing the head of her cock against the tight pussy.

Amber yelped a the toy was shoved another four inches into her butt. She didn't exactly have the tolerance for it and even though she was able to adjust to it not hurting, it was still extremely uncomfortable. With an addition five inches inserted soon after Amber wanted to cry, wanted this to be over. She screw up somehow. Even though she could not figure out how she messed up, everything thus far was her fault. Curtains drawn, doors locked, and her nude body. If she had just woken up a minute earlier she would not be in this mess.

When Darien turned her over Amber knew exactly what was going on, her weight pressing down on the couch forcing the toy up inside her even more, the full thirteen inches finally buried inside her ass. Over a foot inside her and judging by the way things were going, She was about to get another large shaft inside her. What Amber hate the most though, was not being bound, or slapped or the toy n her ass or even the fact that she was about to be raped and lose her virginity, no, what she hated most was the fact that she was wet. Yes all this chaos and yet her pussy was dripping, perfectly ready for Darien's monster. Amber did not want it, or at least her mind didn't, but her body was not agreeing with her, It was prepared to take it.

Of coarse Amber could convince herself otherwise, perhaps coming to terms with what was about to happen, her body had made sure to so what it could to make it as comfortable as possible. Lubrication to make sure Darien did not rub her raw. Amber felt the tip of Darien's cock press against her Entrance and she exhaled heavily.
"Stop trying to tease me" Amber said calmly "It won't work, you may as well just get to it."
She was prepared to finally lose her virginity, even if in a way she dreaded, it was not like she still had a choice.

Back
Top Bottom