Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking The Habit (Sencreeya and Kuziya)

Sencreeya

Star
OOC: This is a role-play between Kuziya and I. Enjoy reading if you wish ^^. Let's start by posting bios.

Name: Keegen Luis Hammel goes by Gen.

Appearance: Gen ebony eyes and dark hair in dreadlocks tied back in a long ponytail. His skin is a swarthy color.

Personality: Keegen has learned to be obedient, docile and submissive, he likes to believe he is just playing the part, but the years have weaned some of that into his being. Observant and reserved, he keeps his things to himself. He brushes most things off with an nonchalant ease claiming they will be okay, maybe that is because that is all he has to grasp on too. Stuck in his ways when change first hits him. Sometimes he likes to test waters, and when he does he gets so carried away by the sheer thrill it’s hard for him to stop.

Keegen has a sensitive side where he lets his cool at ease voice and smooth smiles drop, under this sensitivity is a volcano of anger he has been forced to keep locked, if unleashed, it will spiral out of control, especially when his world he got comfortable in or is at least used to is interfered with. Even in his position kindness, protectiveness and overall creativity rains form Keegen. He is the type of guy that is not easily embarrassed or flustered, a blush is hardly ever seen on his face, but that is not the only way to indicate things as we all know.

Bio:

Keegen saw his mom leave the house every day and come back two or three later worn to the bone. However she would always motion for him to come sit with her, listening alertly to his thoughts or worries combing them over with assurance especially involving herself.

His father would always come bounding in jolvant as Santa Claus talking about stocks and bonds and how this one would be the taker! It never was, and as his mother got more worn, Keegen was sent out, just for hours, he could always come home. The work was manual labor that formed the fine toned muscles along his arms and chest. When a woman took his virginity, he came home in a sickened daze, crying to his parents, he got no "it won’t happen again", his mother could not met his eyes as she pulled her hoodie tighter around her, his father patted him saying he should feel happy! This was most fifteen year old’s dreams!

When he was invited to sleep overs set up by an exchange owners and their kids. Keegen fell for actually having friends yet all they wanted was handjobs and blowjobs too shy to out themselves why not have a mere slave boy do it? One day, Keegen met a new boy at school who seemed lost, trying to get away with smoking a cig before first period, Keegen pointed him in the right direction, when that did not help, he lead him in that direction. This kid, Randolph, was something else if not purely amusing. When invited over to his house or a sleep over, Keegen prepared himself, but all they did was listen to music, watch movies and talk.

Keegen did not know what to make of it all, but liked the change never the less. Yet like always, his dad came crashing in his life to fuck it up. Turns out, he lost more money than ever in stocks, a stock owned by a sleazy mob boss, Randolph’s father. To appease him, Rick had sold his own son to the man for a year. Keegen has no idea how to feel or even place all the worries, curiosity, and doubt in his mind. Life once again did not help with Wendi’s disappearance another reason also for this bargain. Rick ordered his son to infiltrate the mob family and find their weak spots to take them down…..

Will he? Can he? All this weights on a young mind as he tries to maintain his duties and a growing liking for his acquaintance nay master.

OOC Hey Creeya this is so cool! Yeah like Sencreeya said this is an RP between her and I!

Name- Randolph Gates
Age- Sixteen
Gender- Male
Description- Randolph has shoulder length caramel brown hair and light soft gray eyes. He is shorter than other sixteen-year-old boys being at five foot six.
Personality- Randolph is shy and quiet. He doesn't really talk that much or at least not like other people. He's scared not of the world but of his dad and mostly his poker budies. Randolph is reserved putting up a wall or mask to hide behind. He is nice though but he is confused about what's going on so he withdraws back into his own world.
Bio-

Randolph grew up with his dad gambling almost everything away. In fact one of his earliest memories was watching his dad gamble. Of course his dad saw him and hurt him. His mom was sweet and would always protect him. That lasted until he was ten. Then she passed away leaving the boy in the hands of his almost neglectful father.

After his mom was gone Randolph started to create his own world. It was to block the pain and misery of his life. He didn't care that you weren't supposed to do that. What else did he have! So he withdrew never really talking to his father maintaining a distance that has lasted to this day.

When he met Keegen he was lost and didn't know where he was going. Sometimes it always felt like that. The older teen helped him when other kids avoided him or called him names because of his dad's excessive gambling. Soon they were hanging out and listening to music.

By that point in his life Randolph had stopped caring about his family. The only family he had had died six years ago and Jonathan Gates was not his father! He lived mostly on his own learning to cook. In the rare times he did see him the man invoked so much fear into the boy that he would do as the gruff and uncaring man ordered him to do. That was the only reason he hadn't run or gone back down into that basement. His dad had threatened him and Randolph recoiled from those thoughts.

Although his mask covers his feelings and emotions deep inside Randolph wants someone to break through the tough exterior. He knows that once someone discovers his real true emotions and feelings and not the cool uncaring boy he would be safer. However people haven't tried and he wonders if anyone will.

So will Keegen rescue Randolph? Will he break in? Or will Randolph be closed off and hidden for the rest of his life? Stay tuned and find out! LO!

Keegen kept his face straight and towards the ground as his father walked him over to the house not far from his, a house he had been to about two times, but now would be living there, for a year, as a slave. The word made him shudder, of course he had to do things before, but he always got to come home.

Rick had a stride about him that was not proper or fatherly in the slightest for this occasion. He was even smirking and chatting on the way there as if they were going to a friendly football watch rather than a slave exchange. "Alrighty we are gonna show those Gates! Just wait! You get in there Kee, and just get all the information you can! We will take them down from the inside out."

"It's Gen."

"What?"

"If your going to nickname me, its Gen." The seventeen year old said stalely as Rick just snorted and knocked upon the Gate's grand door.

Randolph was not happy. In fact he was angry. He didn't want a slave as if the servant could emprove their relationship. He was laying on his couch in his room cursing mentally and hating Jonathan more and more. Well He refused to treat him like a servant tat was for damn sure.

As their was knock on the gates Jonathan laughed smirking. The property has arrived he thought walking out and opening the gate. He smirked at Rick. "Ah Rick you've brought your son!" He had a fake smile on his face as he talked and looked down at Keegen before looking back to Rick.

Rick also smiled hugely at the man,"Johnathan! My good man, glad we could resolve this without resorting to the courts or anything." He reached into a bag and than into the folder handing the whole thing over, "These are the papers all drawn up wit hour agreement and signed myself and son, Keegen."

Keegen looked up at the man, smooth features on his face before nodding and using his manners, "It's a pleasure to met you, Master Gates." Gen of course had no idea he was for his son and not him, in fact he had never met the man in till now, even when he was over.

Jonathan smiled and accepted the folder. "Yes nice to meet you too." He muttered nodding and pulling Keegen in. "Well yes I'm glad this didn't have to resort court either. Well have a nice day." He pulled the boy with him, up the stairs and down the hall. He knocked on the door before pushing the door and leading Keegen. "Boy this is your slave!" He said pushing Keegen in and giving his son a disgusted look. Then he turned to Keegen. "Now you do whatever he orders you too got it?" He asked before leaving and slamming the door shut.

Randolph sighed and lay back on the couch. "Well Keegen hey." He said cranking his music up louder. "Guess your here too. So welcome! Just enjoy and relax!"

Keegen gasped very softly expecting the man would pull him in but still not completely ready for it, his ebony eyes fell to his father, a fleeing look of timid fear that a kid would get right before going to their first sleepover away from home, only this one lasted an entire year. But it vanished as his father waved goodbye with a wink and was on his merry way.

He obediently followed the man without any complaints about the man's grip or his tugging. He still managed to kept his balance as he was pushed in making shoving look a bit graceful. When addressed, Keegen looked up at the man, "Yes sir!" He nodded sharply before turning to Randolph as he spoke, "Hey." He spoke before remembering and quickly adding, "Master." Keegen stood still and looked around, on the outside he was alert and a bit tense but on the inside he was heavily unsure of what to do and embarrassed.

"Keegen please drop the master stuff! Jonathan isn't here so just talk to me like normal ok? Listen though when he's around though you gotta do that stuff ok?" He asked then grinned. His features then smoothed out like always it did so he couldn't see the emotions that were fighting to get out. "So what kind of music do you like?" He asked skipping through the tracks and settling on a song.

Keegen just stared at Randolph before coming over to his sofa and sitting down and stretching out very nonchalantly, "Yeah okay, I get it, if that is what you want, Randolph....better you than him." An easy smile crossed his face, "How about something from imagine dragon when this song is over?" Keegen requested sinking in more to the couch. This boy as well hid his emotions as he had been schooled and taught too, never been able to express them fully.

"Mky." When the song was over Randolph pushed three times and demons came on. "This is one cool song!" He said starting to sing along grinning slightly.

Keegen smiled in response and as demons came on, he started to hum smiling lightly as Randolph started to sing along himself. Humming was as far as Keegen he would not go, he did not sing. "This is one of my favorite songs from them along with Monster." Keegen was thinking that this whole deal may not be half bad, but he was no foolish anymore an knew it was still early to see for sure. "We are still made of greed, hm wonder who that line is talking about." The male sarcastically mentioned swishing one leg lazily about.

Randolph with no humor in his smile. "Both of our fathers!" he said bitterly his mask snapping back in place. "Anyway they're not here so" He sighed and looked around. "Want some food?" He asked gring and gettingup

Keegen tilted his head he was observant and reserved so he could pick up on the difference even if it was quick and swift, "Ding ding ding, and Randolph wins the round." Came the cool response before the male slipped into a standing position, "I am, really actually." Gen admitted.

As they headed down Randolph once down headed over to the stove and started cooking. He made a good meal grabbing two plates and piling it high with fried potatoes and sausage and gravy along with chedar garlic biscuits. He made another plate sticking it in the mocrowave before joining Keegen at the table. "Well after this I'll give you a tour!" He said before starting to dig.

Keegen got up and followed after Randolph who led him through the rather big home. Keegen silently observed taking notes of any or all exits. Just in case. Keegen frowned lightly even as the good smells teased his stomach making it rumble, "Mast. Er I mean.... Randolph, you should allow me to cook, I am here to serve and assist." Though the teen sat and watched the plate go in the mircowave no doubt for his father.

"Hmm maybe next time!" Randolph said although he promised himself that he wouldn't. Keegan wasn't his slave. Sure when his dad was around, but other times no way! As he ate his stomach came alive and he started eating more grinning widely. "See good right?" He asked wiping his mouth with his napken. He liked that he and his dad didn't have sit down meals. It was better that way. They could keep their distance from one another and Randolph didn't have to pretend that they were a family when they clearly weren't.

Keegen nodded waiting for Randolph to eat first before he even picked up his fork and slowly he began to eat, the gravy was warm and savory and slicked down his throat. "It's very good thank you." He listened to how he might beable to cook, "I can make about anything you could want, in any style." Keegen insisted. He ate a bit more before stopping. Food deprivation a been a thing in his life, so he never ate much. "Master, may I use the restroom?"Gen had forgotten to not call Randolph that already he turned his eyes towards the boy that held a collective inquire in their dark dephs.

Randolphfrowned. "Yeah you don't have to ask. Unless of course you plan on escaping then I gotta do something! Just call me Randolph though Gen!" He said sounding a bit annoyed. He turned and began to eat again licking his lips and turned picking up his empty plate. There was a bit more for each of them so he topped them off and began to eat again. He hadn't eaten that much today.

Keegen turned slightly and nodded gently, "I did not mean to offend you. I sincerely apologize, I forgot. I will not run. I belong to you now." He than walked out the room into the hallway standing there for a second looking a bit lost, but not because he did not know where the bathroom was, no, because Randolph was not acting like a master that he now was, but the title he called friend, it was confusing beyond belief and had him on edge inside. Only inside, on the outside that smooth face collective look rained victorious.

The male found the toilet and did use it, but took careful note of things as he walked back. His father had assigned him a task and as much as he hated it, he....he still.....still, was a son to his father. Yet he was conflicted.

Sitting back down, he saw the food on his plate, more than he left. Picking up the fork, he began to eat again.

Randolph sighed as Keegen left. Was he going to do this all the time? He mentally hit himself. He wanted and needed to smooth the mask back over him so he didn't get hurt. He finished eating placing the dishes in the sink then sat down smirking slightly. Well was this his new horrible life? If it was then he was going to hate it.

As Keegen came back Randolph folded his arms and waited. He had a layout of the house designed to completely avoid the basement. If Keegen got curious then several defensive plans would be set into motion. He was ready.

Keegen sat down to finish, he had been full already, but his new master clearly wanted him to eat more so he did. Eating every last bite. he did let on an inch how sick that made him feel. Instead, he took his dish to the sink and washed it along with Randolph's and the sliverware. "I am ready when you are ma----Randolph."

Randolph nodded and led the way down a hall into a spacious living room. It was a pretty big room with a recliner in the far left corner facing the tv. There was a big gap then the couch wich Randolph sat on when he didn't want to be in his room. There was an indoor outdoor carpet with a coffee table in front of both pieces of furniture. On the table sat several photo albums, a thing of coasters, and sever ash trays. "Well this is the living room. Figured this would be the best place to start of at. Not much though."

Keegen followed and stood in the doorway unsure about coming in without verbal permission. His eyes worked around the cool, it had a plain sort of look not really homey but if it was set up just for show. Keegen did not voice any of his thoughts however, he learned that was mistake number one for a lot of people, they liked to hear compliments even if they were lies from his mouth,

"It is a very nice room mast---I mean, Randolph." He corrected and praised with a smile on his lips.

Randolph shrugged. "Yeah I guess." he said getting a bit angry inside. Not at Keegan, but at how he was expected to act. His eyes flashed a bit, but then the mask snapped back over and he moved on. He moved on to the part he was allowed to go. "This is the game room. I was able to design this how I wanted. This isn't like the main game stuff, but whatever. At least there's a pool table, and dart board, and you know stuff like that." he shrugged and moved on. He honestly didn't care as long as either Keegen didn't get too curious about the doors he was passing or his father didn't come up.

Randolph showed Keegen the rest of the house mostly then went upstairs. The emotions were shed on it weren't a lot except the picture of his mom. When they were back upstairs Randolph sat back down and said emotionlessly "Welcome. I don't know what you expected, but this isn't it. So you do whatever you want just don't go down into the basement! That's the only order I'm giving you." With that he lay back and flipped on the tv.

After a while the door banged off the wall and his dad came in. Randolph looked up trying to hide the fear in his eyes. "Did you make dinner?"
"Yes sir. I put it in the microwave like usual." he glared angrily at him and Randolph swallowed his fear. "Is-is there anything else you wanted?" his hand shot and pulled Randolph off the couch and out into the hall. Randolph's fear was evident to maybe Keegen for one second before the door slammed and he slammed against the wall.
"Listen boy you make that-that well you make him do what you want you hear me?! I mean it! You give him orders and you make him do what you want understand?!"
"Y-y--y-yes sir."
"Good!" he let him go and Randolph slipped back in tears blinked back rapidly. The door slammed behind him and for a second he forgot that anyone was with him.

Tears fell down his cheeks and he was muttering "One of these days I'm gonna run away!" he threw himself on the couch and sobbed into the pillows.

Keegen watched Randolph intently for his reaction hoping his praise to his living room was good enough the last thing he wanted to do was insult his new master. He stiffened a bit seeing a look cross over those gray orbs but than it disappeared as fast as it came. Keegen reminded himself to breath taking a few good breaths as Randolph did not do anything further just showed him the rest of his house.

Keegen took in every aspect and moved ebony eyes on the places where he knew that seemed off limits. He did not dare say a word. One because it was not his place. And two because it would draw suspicion....Keegen was pretty sure this is the secret thing his father wanted him to find out. Keegen made generous comments to everything he saw, to please his master and because for some of the stuff he genuinely thought it was cool seeing that he had no more than an old small TV at home as far as electronics went at home.

Keegen did take notice that Randolph's expression changed when they passed a picture of a pretty woman taking note of it. He stood off to the side, as Randolph spoke telling him things were different and he would not give him any orders only to stay away from the basement. "I will." He assured softly but was not sure if he could keep that promise......his father wanted him to find out things......

Keegen jumped frightened by the sudden burst in and the fact that Randolph's father was so angry. His own father was never really angry just.....well a sly dog of a loser if he was honest on how he felt about the man. His father hardly had a backbone. The teen pressed against the wall hoping Randolph was alright as his eyes watched the door like a hawk till the boy re-entered looking upset as he sobbed out his want to run away.

Keegen shifted uncomfortably his stomach twisting, he still did not know if he could or should say or do something despite Randolph telling him many times things were different, Gen was still reluctantly to believe him fully. Moving near him, Gen looked down at him as the younger cried,

"I'm sorry he is like that too you, you don't deserve it."

Back
Top Bottom