Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abandoned Asylum, 1 survivor, female, 17 years old

RavenLibrod

Super-Earth
The girl was in a straight jacket dress, strapped to a dolly, and had a mask on, like Hannibal Lector wore. She was in a locked room in an asylum. Everyone else in the asylum had been killed before they had the chance to euthanize her. She was about the size of a ten year old, and super skinny, to the point of near starvation. She had black messy hair that went down past her shoulder blades, pale skin, and emerald green eyes. Her bones were misshapen from many breaks, and tears run down her cheeks into her mask. She struggles feebly, her thin limbs strain against the bonds. She cries out in a cracked voice "Help! Please!"

RavenLibrod said:
The girl was in a straight jacket dress, strapped to a dolly, and had a mask on, like Hannibal Lector wore. She was in a locked room in an asylum. Everyone else in the asylum had been killed before they had the chance to euthanize her. She was about the size of a ten year old, and super skinny, to the point of near starvation. She had black messy hair that went down past her shoulder blades, pale skin, and emerald green eyes. Her bones were misshapen from many breaks, and tears run down her cheeks into her mask. She struggles feebly, her thin limbs strain against the bonds. She cries out in a cracked voice "Help! Please!"

A newly fired medic happens acrossed the Asylum just in time to hear her crying out. He is wearing faded jeans, a clean black tee shirt, and running shoes, and a water pouch, and he is in shape. he breaks the door and runs in just in time to see her lying on the ground "are you okay miss?" he asks seeing if she's unconscious or playing some trick so she can hurt him. "i am a medic... or i was tell they had to down size the hospital, I can help..." he says as he lifts her head and starts poring a little water into her mouth.

She shakes her head, "No, poison!" She tries not to take the water. Also, she was bound in a straight jacket, and wore a mask to prevent her from biting. So she squirms a bit, fighting her bonds "Don't like doctors!"

"Don't worry... i wont hurt you" he says so noticing the bonds and the mask "why were you in here?" sets the water back and smiles "i'll take a drink of the water... if it's poisoned i'll die and you want, okay?" takes a big gulp of the water.

He smiles hearing her speak more, moving her head to his lap "if i take this mask off you will you promise to drink and not hurt me?" he says this not sure if he should take it off yet. "yeah and i remember Mr Man, yeah... he was really bad... he filled my hospital with to many people..." he says the last sentence in a whisper and a kind of thank you.

She whimpers and nods slightly, nuzzling his belly with her head "Okay... water... thirsty." ((Is her straight jacket undone?))

He places the bottle to her lips as he slowly removes her straight jacket and mask "go slow now, you need water but you shouldn't guzzle it all" (no she didn't at that point but now it is, along with the mouth guard) he watched her slowly drinking thinking how much he hated seeing a girl being treated like this.

She drinks, slowly, for a little while, then she hugs him, pressing her face into his stomach, and just stays like that. If he had known anything about this asylum, the staff there were known to sexually assault patients and torture them. He would be able to tell she had a hard life.

As her head moved to his stomach he had naturally moved around her, he obviously knew a bit about this Asylum but the abuse he knew nothing of... rubbing her shoulders he says "my names Ross.... what's yours?"

She purrs softly "Misa." She keeps trying to cuddle him, not seeming to have any violent intentions.

"that is a beautiful name" he says the smile on his face evident in his voice. "would you like to get out of here now?... my house isn't far" he says this as he moves so Misa can cuddle.

She nod-nods and sits up, she rubs her beautiful emerald eyes and yawns slightly "We need wheelchair... I can't walk." Her stomach growls and she looks down at it

He looks down with a big grin and easily picks her up(like a princess) "it's okay, i can carry you no sweat" he takes a few steps and notices her growling stomach "when we get there i'll cook something maybe some scrambled eggs? he asks this as his stomach grows. you don't move much finding his arms oddly warm and comforting.

She purrs softly, nodding at the offer of scrambled eggs "No poison?" She rests her head against his shoulder.

"not even a drop" watching her resting her head just thinking how cute she looks.
a good 15 minutes later he wakes in to his room and blushes, realizing Misa's cloths are virtually rages "umm sorry... i'll go out tomorrow to buy you some cloths..." stopping him self also noticing her panties "i'll... yeah start breakfast now" he moves her to a stool so she can watch him cook.

Ross walks over and pets her head, just smiling at her "was he in the Asylum as well?" he waited for her answer, knowing she was the only survivor of that place.

"ooooh" he says smiling at her and produces the doll "i seen this laying on the ground beside you... i thought it might be important" he gives it to her, finding her holding the doll really cute. "so what did they do to you in that Asylum Misa.... if i may ask" he sees her legs close slightly as if afraid someone will try and do something to her.

She whimpers and hugs the little zombie doll, looking down "They.... shock therapy, insulin therapy, sprayed me with hurting water, and-and.... they put things inside me when I said no...."

"wow" he sits beside her, hugging her so she feels safe her "they really... did that to you?..." he looks between her legs seeing the obvious marks left behind "i'm so sorry... and this mr man guy... he was a doctor there, right?" asking feeling he should have put two and two together long ago "was he the one... that did that to you?" he says lightly pointing to her swollen pussy lips.

She shakes her head slightly "Big Man was not a doctor. He was bad... I was... a little kid. He stole me from the streets. Did bad things. Put things inside of me every night when I told him no, took my clothes, made me live in a dirty room under stairs with no clothes and a bucket to go potty in. He starved me most of the time, and when he fed me, it was poisoned. He liked to break my bones... I... I got away... Killed him, Mr Z told me to, they took me to asylum. Doctors did bad things too... shock therapy, put things inside of me, gave me insulin to make me sick, sprayed hard water on me that made my skin break." She shakes her head, tears freely falling
The file read: 'Patient name: Misa (last name unknown) Age: 17 Size: 4'8" Weight: 58 lbs Diagnosis: Severe paranoid schizophrenia, chronic depression, PTSD, Multiple Personality Disorder, Eating Disorder Otherwise unspecified, Severe ADHD, Oppositional defiance disorder,Anxiety disorder.Medications:(Insert long list of psych meds and instructions, all of which were the injected kind.) Care instructions: Patient must wear a straight jacket at all times, only to be buckled when she becomes out of control, sedatives to be given if she does not calm down after being strapped into straight jacket. Types of therapy: Insulin therapy, Shock therapy, Water therapy ((Basically hosing the naked patient down with a high pressured hose)) General therapy three times a week. Patient must remain in a wheelchair as her legs will not support her weight. Patient fears doctors.'
file cont. 'Patient has recieved lobotomy, no effect. Patient refuses to eat, claiming the food is poisoned. Severe insomnia, may not sleep for days, medications do not help with that. Patient's history and family are unknown. We treat all of our patients with the same level of care that they need to eventually be put back on the streets.' In small print: 'Any sexual advances towards any of our patients are only considered part of our care, and if any patient tries to claim they have been mistreated, we will deny it thoroughly and then consider the execution of the patient.'

".... Misa.. all of this... they..." he looks at her crying and he cradles her head on his shoulder "this asylum... i need you to tell me everything... by the way Misa..." he picks her up so she can lay on him, well he puts her plate together "i will help you make a full recovery... nothing they did to you... would have helped... you just need a person there to help you..." he looks at her setting her on the couch with two heaping plates of eggs, "eat your all gone and i give you some of mine, okay?"

She nods slightly and begins to eat, she stops crying when she tastes the eggs, then smiles. She hugs hum and eats eggs.

Back
Top Bottom