Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunted.. { YHM x Elvenoff }

Elvenoff

Super-Earth
The dark clouds that slowly began to roll in brought rain to the sleeping city of unaware humans whom has been blind for centuries of the war that raged within their city. Some humans knew of this carnage of death and attempted to end the carnage but they too were absorbed into the warring fractions. Each side wanting to destroy the other at cost that most would have given up but each side harvested upon the human population to fill their ranks. A method that would eventually end both sides for the humans outnumbered their kind millions to one. The war took many lives over the year but here recently events looked as if the war would end when both elders of the warring races died in each other’s hand, but this only fractured the races and brought new leaders trying to unite their clans and havens to continue this war or as some say to survive.

Kain, A vampric hunter pointed to hunt down one of these young leaders trying to unite the tribes of the Lycan Empire. She was extremely agile and has managed to avoid Kain’s attempt to end her life. With each battle both felt the pain of each other’s strengths and brought a deeper wanting of each other’s end. The cost was high as each side brought numbers with them and it ended up historical carnage like the battles of old. He found himself hunting her down no matter what city she moved to and slowly but surely made his way to her and the battle would happen again only to come out in a stalemate.

Kain arrived in the big city as the rain unleashed its fury bringing an eerie atmosphere to the big city. The streaks of lighting would interfere with their night vision but that did not matter this was going to be the end of this crusade. The pressure by the council to end this inspiring leader’s crusade to strengthen the Lycan Empire and that was exactly what he was going to do.

Kain entered into the first titty bar parking lot on the seedy side of town that he found, for most humans found Skylar so appealing that the talk of seeing her would be in this type of environment. He entered the Tantalizing Tits strip club with high hopes of getting a lead of her whereabouts right off. However, upon entering the place he felt something was wrong here for he felt a presence of another hunter. Did the council send another for fear that he would fail once more? He could not pin point the other hunter in the crowd of rowdy humans so he hunkered down on a corner table and used his keen hearing to ease drop among the human chatter.

It did not take long before he heard the description of this goddess located somewhere in the upper down town of the city. This was new for her and a wise move on her part. Slowly he rose up and headed out the door, his next stop would be in some nice nightclub on the upper side of the city….

Skylar was sitting at a table filled with all kinds of liqour bottles. She was watching the human's dance and drink like they had no worries in the world. It was her 22'nd birthday. With no hunters on her tail she wanted to actrully get a party. but her night would be shortly ruined by the ring of her cell phone. Answering with a cold tone, skylar was about to learn...

"What do you want?"

The voice on the phone was a woman's "He is back.. He just left the Tantalizing"

"are you sure it was him?"

"yes ma'am... are you going to be ok?"

Not even giving a reply skylar hung up the cellphone with a snap, her head tilted to the man who stood next to her.
pulling him down to her she whispered a order, the man stood and walked over to anoher man and the two of them would leave. Skylar stood up and smiled at the crowd around her table. "Sorry to excuse myself so soon, It seems I have a special gift for my birthday" She said sweetly, so it didn't upset or scare anyone.

With her jacket in hand she walked out of the nightclub and to the black SUV that was readied by the man she had whispered to. Getting into the back she gave another order and the 2nd man would start driving. Skylar was tired of running and fighting, even though she knew this might end in a fight and another escape to another city.

It was not long before the SUV pulled up beside Kain, It drifted along as the back passenger window rolled down and skylar watched him for a moment before letting her smitten voice ring his ears. "Are we going to do this again? Why must you pick my birthday.. I have not harmed anyone in years... All a girl asks is for a simple birthday party." her pink and purple eyes followed him as her hair twirled around from the wind. The SUV would stop dead in it's tracks and skylar bravely got out. "Kain was it... why don't you come join me... take a load off for just one night. I promise no harm will come to you" her pose showed she was not going to give him fear, although deep down she was mixed with two emotions... fear and love. There was something about the man , the way he hunted her or maybe it was from watching him as a prey that made her fall a little at a time for him over the years. But Skylar was good at hiding her emotions. with one hand on the SUV she held up the other hand as a gesture for him to climb into the black SUV.

The rain slid down the heavy black trench coat and dripped to the concrete with each heavy step that he took. With each step, Kain’s determination increased as for each step he took was closer to ending this once and for all. His cold steel eyes watched and scouted the street for any signs of her or any of her watchers that survived their last encounter. His mind flashing back in time too those last few hours before their confrontation when her followers were willing to give their lives so that she could live was foolish of them for he still reached her but to his anger she managed to stand toe to toe with him till the crack of morning forced them both to flee. One of the facts that seemed to prevent them from finishing their conflict for the time before that was a human factor that ended their engagement.

His train of thought came to an abrupt end when a black SUV pulled along side of him and her voice rang out. Instantly he stopped and twirled toward the vehicle his fist forming and he prepared himself for the occupants of the SUV to come out and engage him but to his surprise they didn’t get out but she did. Her words still echoed in his mind. “Yes, we are going to do this again and again till one of us is no longer.” He growled, “It is fitting that your end comes on the day that you began, you should feel honored that I have continued to hunt you down and be thankful that you found me so that I may end it for you.” He was taken back that she had came looking for him, for it was always the other way around in their last encounters.

He looked at her when she gestured for him to get into the back of the SUV. He stared at her for the longest time as if he has just seen the real her for the first time. He had to admit she was very striking and appealing to the eyes but the beast that was beneath the beauty was what he was after for it was continuing to try to bring the Lycan Empire back to power.

A small chuckle escaped his lips upon her promise that nothing would happen to him. “I believe I should be giving you a pledge. I promise it will be quick and painless for you.” He retorted back to her. His fist still clenched and ready for her agility attack to come from her, but then there was that feeling of another about coming to his senses he slowly took his eyes off her and looks about them.

Seeing nothing he returned his gaze upon her and into the back of the SUV, the invite now seemed logical for maybe that would the only way of getting away from the one whom was following him, a puzzle that he was most assure to solve when the time was right. Maybe it was a watcher just sent to observe and record the final battle between them.

“So be it.” He claimed as he looked upon her once more before getting into the back of the SUV. “So tell me how you knew I was in town. I didn’t sense any of your followers till now.” He questioned her wanting to see if she was using non-turned humans nowadays…

before getting into the SUV skylar glanced around. She could tell there was another hunter around. not seeing a soul but smelling the scent the hunter carried she hopped into the SUV and nodded at the man at the wheel. "Gunner.. Drive around the city. I do not wish to take our guest back to my home." she glanced at kain before finishing her words "he still is a threat. Kain... as a wise queen once said somewhere.. a woman shall never revile her secrets. but i will say I have connections with the humans now.."

the driver did as he was told and started driving. Skylar reached under her seat and pulled out a file of papers. Most where contracts and others where info on werewolves that she was seeking out. "things have changed, you may not believe it but I run this city. I became a very important leader to my people and the human mayor taken a huge likening to me..." she handed him a contract that was written by the mayor of the city.

Contract Read :: "Contract of Protection" I Mayor Jack Tyler Shuters, hereby came to understanding that Skylar will protect the people of Blankenville from the people of her kinds. If any Werewolf breaks the code of conducts we have agreed to they shall be trail by the jury of our concils and scentence to a death by silver. Skylar is to keep all werewolves in knowledge of me and i will make sure she is included in any meetings we have concerning her kind. the paper was signed and dated six months to the date. there was two thumb prints. one of skylar's and one of the mayor.

"sadly its still legal to hunt werewolves, so there nothing i can really do to make you go away. but surely as you can see. i wish no harm to you....." before she could finish her words the SUV came to a screatching hault. a man stood in the road. 'Gunner? Bobby? who is that man?" but before the two could reply a loud noise would be heard repeatly. The man was firing his gun at the bulletproof SUV. "Drive you idiot!" She barked at the driver as she ducked down. the SUV would squeal off past the man shooting his gun.

after a block or two skylar all shook up and breathing heavy would bark at the driver "Take us to my home. Surely that other hunter wont track us there for a few hours." she looked to kain "if anyone does take my life i rather it be you.. but i hope you can at least give me a few hours to try to change your mind about me. your bosses are wrong and i hope you will see that"

Kain looked at her with an uncertainty that he has never felt before. It was not fear nor was it concern for his own life but it was a concern for the way of life they lived. He has been so used to the fact that the war was between werewolves and vampires, but now that has changed at least in this region for now humans would know of both races. He lowered the contract and looked at her, “Do you realize what you have done?” he shook the contract lightly toward her, “You have informed more than just a handful of humans to know about us and now both of our kind could become hunted by humans. Was this a last ditch effort of yours to bring our war to an end? Yes you might have done that but now … now who knows what is to come of your future.” He wasn’t an elder whom could decided a direction to go but now it dawned upon him why the elders were in such anger with him on his last meeting with her and he didn’t kill her. They knew of her doings and figured that he would find her again and this time there would be two hunters to ensure her death.

His eyes fell upon her for a few moments until the vehicle’s sudden stop launched him into the back of the driver’s seat. His eyes shooting forward to see what was going on and to his surprise there was the other hunter, his name was Orin one of the best hunters that existed. He looked over at Skylar amused to see her staring at him. Her words of wanting him to be the one to take her life rather than anyone else forced him to take a mental step back. His eyes continued to search hers and he has never seen this side of her. It was as if the past year she has matured seven folds over. She seemed cautious but sure of herself and willing to go the length to bring peace. Was this possible? He has never really cared about the war, for he was mission oriented and at the time that was to kill this werewolf but now things have changed and his standing was unsure with his kind for they sent even a more of a cold killer than he was. One that does not fail on mission for he kills everyone even the help that is to be with him if they get in his way.

He looked at her and nodded, “You have your two hours of a truce. I hope you don’t waste this with just words and have evidence that proves that you are not the power seeking werewolf the kindred has labeled you for.” He pushed himself back into the seat and looked over the shoulder of the driver whom was on their way out of the city. “Clever, “he whispered outward toward Skylar, “It would have been sometime for me to find you out in the outskirts of town. What happened to you wanting to flash your stuff among the humans?” He quizzically asked her…

skylar was puzzled by his words. she never thought allowing the human concil to know about her kind and the dangers they could cause would be a bad idea. reaching a country road the SUV stopped and the men got out. Skylar sat in her seat for a moment before giving a tired sigh. "you never will understand what happened to me after our last encounter. i was betrayed by a portion of humans who tried hard to kill me and a few who follow me.." She opened the door of the SUV and climbed out. "Bobby make sure no one is following us. Gunner take the SUV to the repair shop and get it fixed and painted a different color. We may have to run again.." The men both looked at each other then to her with worries. "I will be fine.. don't worry about me. I can fight if i have to" the men nodded then did as they was told. Skylar started walking towards a narrow path surrounded by woods.

"i hope you dont mind a hike.. I had to make sure no one could stumble upon my home so easy..." She said with a serious tone as she started walking down the slope path. While they walked she pulled off her jacket she had been wearing, the shirt she had underneath had a tie that wrapped her bare back. It was covered in burn marks that looked at least eight to nine months old. "I had a son you know.. but the humans burnt the home i was in along with him and my previous mate. i manage to get out thanks to Gunner and Bobby... When i came here the mayor took me in. but one night a fullmoon happened and he found out my secret. When i came back to being human he asked me to help him prevent the humans from being hurt. ever since i took the lead on my kind no one has been hurt. Humans and werewolves have been in harmony." as she explained the truth she lead him to a house that was surrounded by the woods. It was not fancy but it was perfect enough to be a home. "are you hungry? I can make us a meal, your welcome to look around my home. You may find more evidence that i have high hopes for protecting the humans in this world then rather to destroy them."

She used a key to open her front door and two little pups would rush to her barking. The mini poodles barked and danced around the floor at her feet. "hi babbies, mommy is home" she said to the pups as she picked them up to snuggle and carry them to the kitchen.

The hall was dim with pictures of Skylar and a few other werewolves who were now dead due to hunters like himself. a half burnt picture of her son and mate hung by the mirror and coat rack. the parlor was off to the right with nice furniture and a small fireplace that glazed softly through the room. stairs lead to the upstairs was straight across the parlor door. the kitchen was past both down the hall.

Skylar fed her pups before checking to make sure her hidden gun was still in it's hiding place in the drawer. but she left it there and gathered two glasses. "do you still drink cognac? She yelled through the house as she poured them both a glass of the fresh cognac she was given for her birthday.

Kain looked about the area once the SUV stopped to ensure that there were no surprises waiting for him to get out. However, his attention swayed back to Skylar when she remained seated while her men exited the vehicle. She sounded tired not in the sense of not sleeping but tired with the way things have been, the way the races have been living. He tried to understand this but for the past five years, she has been his life, his drive to see the next night to come about. He did not understand if she was this tired of the way things are why fight as hard as she has, then it dawned upon him again that she seemed different and this is why. Something was heavily wrong with her now and he found himself wanting to know more of what caused the change in her.

When she informed him of the betrayal things began to fit together. There was more to this betrayal than them trying to kill her for he has been doing that for years and not once did she show the signs that she is showing now. There was definitely more to the story. He wanted to know what it was but than again, he found himself not wanting to press any issues with her. He took a deep breath trying to find that coldness of his soul for he could kill her now but he could not find the desire to do so. Confusion set in about himself but he put that off to the side for he wanted to know more of what happened to her.

Getting out he listened to her instructions that she gave to her henchmen and nodded to the fact that she could fight if she had too, this he didn’t question but it still seemed that the fight was out of her. He watched her head toward the forest path and he double-checked the henchmen before following her. He might have fallen into her woes, which again concerned him, but he did not feel the desire of killing her as he did have. Has she learned a new submission ability that she has managed to get over on him? He shrugged this feeling off and caught up with her.

His brow arched when the scars of her wounds were revealed to his sight, he listened to her words with new interest and nearly stopped walking when she told him that she did have a son. “No, I didn’t know you had any family left after our third meeting.” He remembered killing her aunt and two uncles that night. He fell silent when she continued to explain what happened to her. Now he was beginning to understand what was going on with her. She was tired of fighting and losing all that she has and now it seems as if she has adopted a whole city of humans to protect. He fully understood now why she came to him this time around. In addition, why she wanted this time to see that she has changed, she did not want the rise of the Lycan Empire she just wanted to keep her city safe and to be left alone by all.

He was taken back from her surroundings and the way he sees her now. She was almost just like them, Humans. He passed up the offering of a meal with a wave of his hand. He moved about the room looking at the pictures, he remembered seeing her mate the past few times they battled but did not know he was her half. A bit of regret hit, him looking at her son, so young to have been killed before his time, but being in a position of leadership brings danger to all around.

He did take up her offer of the Cognac with a slight clink to her glass he took a sip and was impressed with the quality of the drink. “My condolences upon your loss.” He tried to be sympathetic but he himself never loss anything so important so he could not relate to the pain that she had gone through. Yes, he has lost friends and comrades to the war but no mate nor child. “I do see the change in you from the last time we met but I have to tell you that I don’t think its me that you have to worry about now. The hunter that is after you is their best he goes by the name of Orin and well he has yet to feel the sting of defeat as I have with you.” He took another sip. “If I may ask what is your plans now that the Kindred has sent another hunter after you?” He looked away from her to the floor realizing that he was still being that hunter and probing her for information. “I’m sorry it’s a habit of mine.” He moved away to the window and began to gaze about the area…

skylar nodded to him. She stayed quiet and sat in a chair at her kitchen table. she was thinking of how she could fix things with this other hunter but knew it would be nearly impossible. When he moved to the window she smiled to herself. her eyes watched him but studied him. "I have no idea of how to take care of that Orin guy with out violence." She barely touched her drink but played with the glass. "but i am so tired of fighting. I know i can beat him like i have you but what is the point anymore... if i fight him i will have to leave and find a new home."

while she spoke her front door opened and shut, it was just bobby. he came to the kitchen and looked at the two of them. "It's clear, But Jackson is on his way here... Do you want me to go pack our bags?" Skylar stood up and walked over to bobby and placed a hand on his shoulder as she whispered something to him. Bobby growled and looked to Kain. "Like hell i am going to leave you behind with this asswipe. He is going to kill you" Skylar tilted her head and stepped back. "bobby, please do as i asked. If i die i can be with peter and seth once again. and i trust myself with Kain. Please trust me with this plan. I will call you in two days if i am not dead. If i am dead you will not hear from me..." Bobby growled again but turned and stormed off to the basement to pack his bags.

Skylar turned back towards kain and gave a sigh. "please come with me. I must go meet jackson in the meeting spot. he is a werewolf like me and also the sheriff of the city. He is not going to be pleased to meet you but i think you need to see and hear the system we set up to protect everyone." She grabbed the glass from the table and downed it before, going to opening the back door for them to walk to the meeting spot.

Kain turned toward Skylar when Bobby made his way into the room and approached her. His face hardened when the man became agitated with whatever Skylar told him to do. Kain instinctively moved toward the man but stopped when the man complied with what she said. 

Kain took a mental step back once again when he just realized what he was about to do, which he asked himself 'What the hell am I doing? I'm here to kill this woman not protect her!' his mind raced with confusion but he could not help himself. She was very charismatic and intriguing. Kain looked to her while she addressed the man and took another step toward her when the man departed. His eyes flowed over her taking in beauty. She was very appealing to the eye now that he could look at her this way instead of how to get past her defenses.

He lowered his head when she spoke of defeating Orin, she just didn't understand whom the kindred sent after her. The man was twice as strong, much more agile and wielded the arcane arts, in all since he was an elder hunter. If she was going to survive this meet with Orin it would need both of them working together to defeat him. He was about to tell her of this when she turned her attention back to him

He nodded slightly about meeting this Jackson but didn't like the fact that he was the law here. There was something not feeling right here. He watched her down her drink and was going toward the back door. "Skylar, I don't think you should go to this meeting with the plan of showing or even letting him know that we are talking instead of fighting. Not all werewolves are on the tired side of fighting. Just like there are some in the kindred believes that all lycan should be slain and made into a rug. In fact, almost all of them do!" He moved toward her, "There is something else you most know about Odin before doing to this meeting. He is an elder hunter and .." He paused for a moment for he could not believe what he was doing! He looked at her once more with a look of total confusion. "What the hell am I doing!" he barked with anger "I should be ripping your throat out right now not going to some stupid meeting to  met another one of you!" his eyes flashed red, his fingers curling up into a fist. 

He moved toward her and once again it seemed like is anger faded when he looked into her eyes. He stopped his advancement and lowered his head. Taking a few deep breaths as the anger flowed free from him. What was going on with him, he was so confused that he just stood there staring down at the floor. Not knowing what to do, how could this be! He looked up toward Skylar with the look of someone totally lost!

skylar stood there bravely as he yelled. she knew he was right, it wasnt safe to bing him. and it probably was not even safe to meet jackson. Seeing bobby standing in the kitchen door way she raised her hand in a stop signal then motioned for him to leave. Bobby just growled and punched the wall as he turned and walked off. Skylar was scared and knew the dangers of having kain there, but it was a risk she was willing to take.

Giving him a moment she nodded then reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone dailing jackson's number. "jackson, hey its sky. we have a code green. I am safe, just turn around and go back to the station. i will have Gunner come by and fill you in on the details. What ever you do, don't come to my home for any reason." her eyes were looking at kain's built figure as she spoke on the phone. when she hung up she turned off her cell and sat it on the counter. Shutting the door behind her she kept her eyes on kain. "you would love to see my head on a spike wouldnt you? something you probably dreamt about for what.. five... six years now? Your welcome to try to rip my throat out but if i done my homework correctly. all it would take is one bite into your flesh to kill you. Is that what the elders of your kind thinks my people will do? Is that why they are so scared of the fullmoon curse ones?" her voice became a little loud and roared with anger. She was tired of it all, the threats, the dieing. all she wanted was peace and quiet, but it seemed she never would have it. Still getting a little snippy from the fustration her old self started rise up from the place she tried to bury it in her heart. "You know I should have just killed you when had the chance years ago. but i didnt! I grew on you, you lead me astray. Made me believe you cared about me just to kill my aunt and uncle, to what?! prove your worth to some group of elders that care nothing about anything but ruleing the world. To hurt me and get me to bow down and place my head on a stone so you could chop it off!"

She had started to cry. her emotional blockage was breaking. before she realized what she was about to do her hand went flying across kain's face. She slapped him with a huge sound of a harden clap. and when she realized she had just slapped him she pulled her hand up to her mouth in shock. She couldn't believe she had just did what she had done. "i..i..i didn't mean to do that... please.. forgive me."

Kain's head jarred to the side from the clout of sky's slap. He stood there looking at her while the dark blood formed and descended down from his lip. It has been awhile since he has felt her strength and was a shot that he needed to bring him out of his state of confusion. his anger, to his surprise, remained in check and was easily squelched to a level of control, but there was things that had to come out from both of them.

Kain took a step closer to her, his eyes looking at her fully then moved to her face her lips, then to her angered filled eyes. She was right there was more than his crave to kill her that made him chase her to the intensity that he had for all these years. Feelings that he placed under the need to kill her column instead of admitting that she was growing on him. Maybe that was another reason why the elders sent Orin for they saw it in him where he did. not It made sense now. Was she right? His mind went back to that night when he killed her uncle and aunt and replayed the thinking and results of the kill. To his surprise he saw no reason for the kills accept to hurt her. To bring her anger toward him so that he could remain angry by what she did in response it has been that way for years. He took another mental step back while he replayed her words that she just spoken to him. She was taken up with him, that he lead her astray. It all made sense now.

"So that is why you came here to the city of humans. Your tribe banished you for your unresolved conflict with me." He looked over at the picture of her son and mate. "Your mate was human not a lycan that was why he never engaged me." He stopped himself from going further for he knew what happened and there was no need to bring her the pain. She had enough pain and death. Besides it was not a war with him anymore. "I'm done with this war, the price has just gotten to high." He whispered as he turned away from her.,

He reached the door and turned back toward her. "Odin is a day walker, your not safe in the daylight as you were with me. He is here to kill both of us now that I see what has been happening with everything." His voice carrying the tone of someone whom just now opened his eyes and seen the truth of everything. "If you would excuse me, I believe it's time I take my leave of you." He walked out into the night, his eyes gazed over the area before moving to the path.

the moment he stepped towards her, she felt her whole body tense up. was that gonna be her last breath, was he going to twist her neck and kill her right there. It would have been so easy since she was not even going to really fight back. A part of her was so ready to die and be with her family. her eyes watched him with the anger she always had for him. When he whispered and turned away she felt a relief. he believed her, he was not against her anymore.

Hearing about Orin made her more scared, but she knew there had to be a way to beat this new hunter or try to convince him to bring her to the "elders" so she could find out exactly what she had done to piss them off years ago.
Rushing to the door she hollared after him. "please don't go... i'll do anything for your help. I know a witch who can make you a day ring, so you can feel the warmth of the sun once again. Maybe she can help us.. buy us some time." Walking on her porch she caddled her body with her arms from the chill of the night. She knew she couldn't do this alone , even kain had said that. plus she had allowed that feeling she once had for him regrow and she didnt want to see him go. "kain, please. you know i cant do this alone.... haven't you ever felt something towards me? Our last encounter... you had me in a perfect spot to kill me but you didnt take it. Just now in my own home you had the shot to kill me but walked away. if i wasn't such a damn fool all these years i would have known... but kain please. just help me. i don't want you to go...." The truth in her voice shook making her whole body shiver from the truth and cold. Watching his shadow she teared up from the thought of never seeing him again.

Kain stopped his advancement up the path and turned back toward the house. His eyes fixing upon her silhouette with mix emotions swirling about his mind. All that she said were true for there was a slim chance of surviving a fight with Orin, even with his help it would be a very slim chance that either of them would survive. The only thing that was for certain was they both would be hunted regardless if they were together or apart. Orin seeing is opportunity of gaining even more power with the elders if he managed to kill them both and crush the small fraction of followers that Sky had.

He stood there for a few moments weighting the options and no matter what they did, there was going to be fighting in the future and the only thing that he had to weight was if he wanted to do this alone. With a slight shaking of his head, he turned back toward the house and her. He knew before leaving the house he had feelings for her but did not know how she felt for him until now. They both had the chance to end one another in this encounter and it would be foolish of him to continue to deny the pull that is occurring between them.

“You know the chance of us surviving this fight with Orin is slim. His tactics is gathering soldiers as soon as he reaches what he thinks is a battlefield and this big of a city will give him plenty of soldiers to fight with him. I would also advise against talking with the Elders for what they seek is a world without Lycans. So talking with them will not help we will have to raise up in power which is what they fear and fight back!” He reached the porch and witnessed the tearing in her eyes. “I know you are tired of the fighting but regardless if we do fight or not the lives that are around you will die by Orin’s hand unless we build our strength like he is and take the fight to him. Will you stand with me and end this fight with him?” His gaze raised up to met hers…

skylar listened to him talk, she understood clearly what their chances were. stepping down the wooden stairs towards him she nodded. "i will fight along side you, you know him better then i do. I need your knowledge and strenght. together we will be able to try harder then trying alone.." stopping in front of him she reached up to the area of his cheek she had slapped and gently rubbed it with a finger. "we should by safe here for the night. I have a coffin in the basement if you want to use it in the morning. But i am going to get you a daylight ring. if he is a daywalker, we need you to be able to walk in the daylight too. it will take him weeks to gather a band of vampires since there are barely a handful living in the city. Jackson and Mayor Jack banned Vampires from the city. they did a raid a few months back and the ones who tried fighting where caught and staked and others were willing to leave the city."

She pulled her hand back gently, her eyes locked with his. "i refuse to ask most of the werewolves who are familied... but there is a load in the prison. Maybe I can talk jack into allowing them to help fight. I know they would do anything to kill a vampire.... But as i said before, you are safe. Only I can fight you but I don't want to fight you. I am tired of us fighting. Your a good man deep down. I watched you for a while, I seen the good you can do. It is one of the many things I like about you." small shivers from the chilly rain and wind caused her to shake and rub her arms to gather warmth.

Turning around she walked up onto the porch then turned back to look at him. "how long?... How long have you really thought about me as a person and not your prey/hunt?" She wondered if it was like her and on going for years or something that recently emerged in his emotions.

Kain watched her approach; her poise still held his eye as it did for anyone whom looked upon her. She had that appeal that made men weak in the knees and hungry in the soul. He swallowed hard when she reached the point of them being eye to eye. Her beauty still put an ache in him as it did the first time he saw her. Her words not being lost while he was in his mesmerizing moment but as before she was right in her evaluation of the situation and as he as always, found out that she had support regardless of how bad the situation was. Her poise, charm, appeal any of those words were not strong enough to cover how she could get anyone to agree to help her. Even he was not immune to this magnetism.

His eyes closed upon the touch of her finger, it was the first time that a soft touch from her was ever giving. He opened his eyes and looked into hers; he melted, as most have done before him. He stepped into her touch and brought himself closer to her. His eyes still locked with hers as her words were spoken to him he didn’t care at this moment, the only thing he wanted was to pull her to him and let all that he held deep inside of him free. He swallowed hard, fought back the aching urge, and resumed his cold exterior.

“Is it wise to bring an uncontrollable element in this by using lycan outlaws? We still need to keep a handle upon the human causalities for if we do not they will turn on us as well. I know these sounds harsh but maybe we should turn what humans are here to our kind. I know this places a curse on them, but their odds of staying alive like us are much better and we won’t have to worry about Odin not giving them that chance and force them to do his bidding as their master.” He knew he asked for a high price but he felt that either way the humans here in this city were going to be used by Odin.

He nearly followed her hand as she pulled away from him, he felt as if a void of space formed in his chest when he no longer felt the softness of her fingers against his skin. Desire rose as he wanted that feeling back he wanted her more now than the very first day he saw her. He pulled at himself and looked deep within him as to what was between them. Was it lust, desire or was it more than that, it did not take long for that to be answered as he returned his eyes back to hers.

“I understand not wanting to use the lycan families, so I suggest that you have them evacuate the city. Odin is here for us so he wont go after them if the flee, but he will kill them if they stay so have the go now. I still say we turn the human population here to us. The elders already want us dead so we might as well break the lore rule and start our own kindred tribe…clan.”

He wanted so much to pull her to him when she indicated that she was a bit on the chilly side. He forgot that his blood was already cold and the temperature did not affect him. He was about to gesture for them to go inside when she turned and walked away. Her words hit him as he approached her bringing him to a stop. He considered her remarks of him being a good person down deep and again that is something he didn’t see but to others it must have been if she seen it. As for the rest of her words, he wanted to pull away for he really was not sure how to answer that.

“Sky, I noticed you the very first time I saw you, and like most lust driven men whom sees you wants you, but as for more than that it was between the second and third time we fought. Why do you think it took me two years to attack you? I was fighting not only you but myself.” He looked at her with deep caring eyes. “Why do you think you survived that third encounter?” He looked at her with sincerity, “I could have killed you just like I could have this evening. When I was away from you I was raging war within myself and as a brainwash to myself I always used the anger to bury the feeling I had for you so I could say I wanted you dead, but when I saw you there was no anger that could stop the feelings I had, that is why you are still alive after our sixth encounter….now seventh…” He smiled at her…then turning brave for all was out now.. “So if I’m to have the casket this morning, where do I stay tonight?” …..

skylar was taken back by his suggestion to turn the humans. She knew Mayor Jack would not agree to it so easily. But it was worth a shot. It wouldnt take long to change people and knew it would need to be done soon. But that moment of hearing how he always felt. she figred it could wait a few more hours. All she wanted was a few hours having hm all to herself, no fighting or running. It was a dream come true to know how he had felt for her after all these years. apart of her wondered if the old folks tale was true, that vampires and werewolves could be the ultimate lovers.

Giving a hear warming smile Skylar moved towards him. "well there is a few options. Your welcome to take the guest room or.. you may keep me company on figuring out how to convince Mayor jack into allowing us to change the humans. Or I can call Megan and see if she will make you that ring as soon as possible... Or Well... I could just do this.." Bravely she stepped closer to him and wrapped her hand gently around his neck to pull him to allow his lips to meet hers. She had been waiting years to finally kiss him, it was something she had dreamt about for years. his cold lips felt weirdly good against her warm set of perky lips.

Waiting to see if he was going to stop her she looked into his eyes and pulled her lips from his for a split second. "So Kain, What shall we do?" She asked in a slight teaseing tone. her hand on the back of his neck gently rubbed the cold soft skin.

'She was gorgeous' Kain whispered under his breath whiles he watched her move toward him. The way she teased him with multiple gestures of adventure brought a smirky smile to his face. His eyes being a little adventurous flowed down the curves of her frame, enjoying the way her body reacted to her movement, returning to her eyes when she came directly in front of him. Her eyes were mesmerizing and comforting to gaze into, they seemed to pull at his very soul inviting him into them.,

Her seductive approach of pulling him to her caught Kain off guard, but not as much as the feel of her warm soft lips against his. The taste of her lips, the feel of her warm breath flowing over his cold lips sent waives of pulsating urges of desire through his body. Her slightly pull back brought him to the brink of loosing control, he wanted to grab her and kiss her back like some animal in a heated fit, but instead he leaned into her and pressed his lips against hers. His hands moving around the small of her back pulling her to him, her soft rubbing of is neck reinforced this move of embracing her.

He pulled back ever so lightly so that he may answer her question "I believe that there is some uncharted territory that needs our attention. He pulled her back to him. The feel of her breast against his chest, the feel of her soft skin, the wetness of her lips brought him to a state of arousals that even frightened him for he found himself willing to do anything for her, all she had to do was ask and he would die to accomplish her wish.,

His breathing was heavy and riddled with the desire that was burning deep within him. His mouth left her soft lips and found the soft nape of her neck where he began to nibble on her flesh. His hands exploring the small of her back. The feel of her body sent jolts surging through him. Lust filled every inch of his body as he grew hungry. He could feel his blood boiling.,

Instantly he stopped and pulled back from her. His eyes showing the heated passion as they flared red. He was hungry for her and wanting nothing more than to unleash his desire upon her but one thing calmed his boiling blood and that was his respect for her. "I'm ... I ..." he could not find the words but he allowed it to show in his eyes and upon his face..

Skylar smiled, as she looked into his flared up eyes. Everything was sur-real at that moment. the way he held her and gave her the attention to her skin made her shiver with pleasure. It had been way too long ince she had been touched by any man. "shhh.... don't..." she said when he started to stumble out his words.

"follow me..." she said softly as she reached down to intertwine her fingers in his. Opening the screen door of her home she lead him towards the stairs that lead up to the second floor of her home. Glancing back to him she blused and smiled. "I want you to know... I always thought about this. Us making this moment real.." Reaching the top of the stairs she leaned back on the wall and looked at him. Her eyes glistened from the lust and desires she had deep inside. Her hands pulled him to her with her amazing strenght. Wanting to make sure he was comfortable, skylar wrapped her arms around him and gently kissed his chin then lips. "My home is your home. If you want to do something you do it."

Kain nodded his understanding and realized that his withdrawing from her could ruin the moment. His desire still burned within him when she slid her hand into his and interlaced her fingers with his and lead him back into the house. Her words where not only speaking about the way she felt for she was describing the very same emotions that was coursing through him. 

The tug was unexpected as they reached the top of the stairs, bringing his body to hers. Her lips warm against his chin, then the pleasant softness found his eager, passionate lips. He pressed himself against her, her words giving him the green light to do as he wanted, take what he wanted and he wanted her. His hands fell to the curve of her ass, cupping the soft flesh in his hands he lifted her up and stepped into the v of her thighs, guiding her legs around his waist. He pressed into her wanting to fell her breast against his chest as he kissed her deeply. Slowly he allowed his tongue to slither over his lips and pressed against hers. Tasting her lips with the tip of his tongue. 

His breath was rapid, his hands firm on the curve of her ass, groping the flesh with a fire that he hasn't felt In a decade, his cock hardened and pressed uncomfortably against the confining undergarment and the non giving blue denim jeans. He moaned into their kiss as the boiling blood flowed through his veins. He wanted her, he wanted to taste every inch of her body, he wanted to feel every twitch he made her body do with the movements of his fingers against the flesh of her ass. 

He pressed deeper into her wanting her to feel the raging tip of his cock as he rolled her ass into his pressing hips. His tongue pressing against her lips wanting in to explore her wet inner mouth, he wanted to feel the heated tongue of hers against his..

skylar gasped in surprised when he lifted her up, a smile grew across her face as she looked him in the eyes before curving her lips to allow her warm tongue to meet his. it started dancing gently across the tip of his before gliding deeper into his mouth to slither across his. her hands roamed up his chest feeling every muscle in work before gliding to his hair. with fingers running through his hair she gripped gently to show how much she wanted him.

After a moment she broke the kiss and tilted her head. "My room is the second door on the right. moving back to kiss him she rocked her hips gently. the buldge felt so thick and full making her wet her panties to a soaking point. She wanted him to show her the domination she been missing out for years. She wanted him to do everything to her that her human mate never could do.

His chest rose and fell with each heated breath, her directions to her bedroom fueled his lustful wanting. Images filled his head of having her in varies positions, hearing her soft voice whispering his name as he made his mark upon her body. A hand shot up her back and pulled her hair backward, forcing her head back exposing her neck to his eyes. His body trembled and shook with the powerful force of the raging desire. 

He hissed as he fought the urge to bite her, his gaze fixated upon her jugular which throbbed and beaconed to him without mercy. His mind fought the natural side of his being. "No!" no yelled as he released her hair and lowered her to the floor and backed away from her. His hissing and heavy toned voice rang out... "Run!" he hissed as he continued to fight the wanting urge to attack her.  

His efforts of trying to control the rage only seemed to make him worse. His eyes flared red as his hand backhanded toward Sky. His full strength put into the swing. "Run! Damn you!" he hissed once more before bring his second hand around for a haymaker swing toward her face....

Sky was gettin lost into the moment of their adult atention. When he drawled her head back she shivered a little but was expecting him to bite and feed from her. But she could tell something was wrong. Maybe he had not ate all day she thought to herself.

When her feet touched the floor and he backed off she knew it was a hunger erge. she could see it in his eyes. When he hissed out for her to run she shook her head no at first. "No.. I am not going to run" But when the first backhand actrully made contact she knew he was right. She had to run or fight. Dodging the 2nd swing he made she ducked around him and down the stairs. skipping steps as she ran. Reaching the first floor she rushed back into the kitchen to the drawer with her gun. Getting the gun out she turned around and held it up towards the kitchen door. But he was too close, She didnt want to kill him so she took the hilt of her gun and cracked him as hard as she could across his face, to buy her some time to get a head start.

Running out the back door she ran into the woods, stripping off her clothes as she ran. When she was nude she shifted into her beast form and turned ready for attack. Watching the wooded surroundings she growled and huffed in anger. Why did he have to push her into fighting. This wasnt who she was anymore. Promising herself she would not bite him unless she really had to she waited for him to get closer so she could launch an attack on him from behind the bushe she crouched behind.

Kain fought the rage that boiled within him for he didn't want to hurt her, but the mental training to become a hunter was implemented to go berserk instantly when engaging lycans and the only thing that could prevent this berserk rage was the individual's ability to over come it and control it. 

This control was broken again once the handle of the pistol connected to Kain's jaw. The pain shot through his system forcing him to release this rage fully. The desire that once boiled his blood with lust now wanted her blood. He began to chase her when a hand shot out and spun him around. Kain's steel grey eyes were now locked with the dark blue eyes of the lycan bodyguard Bobby.

Bobby making the mistake of giving Kain a few seconds of Uncontrollably time felt the strong powerful grip that Kain possessed. Kain's fury was optimal has he picked Bobby up by the throat. His grip squeezing the life from him, but at the last moment Kain felt the presences do Sky close by. Without a second thought Kain tossed Bobby through the kitchen window and made his way out the back door heading toward the presence that he felt.

"Come bitch! Let's end this now! He hissed as he pulled the silver dagger from his belt sheath. He bent down to an alerted stance and crept through the brush, stopping now and then using his senses to pick her up... "Come now, lets see how well you do now without your bodyguard!" he tried to provoke her into attacking him... 

Hearing glass breaking and a weak howl from bobby, sky froze. Cause of her someone else became hurt. Forcing herself out of her beast form she walked out of the bushes and looked the way he was coming from. "Kain I refuse to fight you. Enough is enough! If you must kill me then do it now and just get it over with... but just remember you are going to live your life in pain cause you killed someone you cared about.. someone you love.." She spotted him and stood where she was. Her body shivered from the cold and her hair brushed around from the chilled wind.

"I am done fighting. Done running. You won... Just end it quickly... please" Her voice broke as she started to tear up from the fustration and fear that ran through her. When he got ten feet from her she closed her eyes and waited. "you may as well get that bounty off your head.." Keeping her eyes tightly shut the tears wiggled through and ran down her face. Her ears listened to his movement, the closer he got the more scared she became. "Just remember... I forgive you... cause I always have loved you"

The words of Sky were heard through the wall of provoked rage, but once again raging eyes fell upon a beauty that could calm the seas with a gentle whisper. He still heard the words of his training to kill her, but his heart now remembering whom he was looking at. She wasn't the beast that his training was telling him to kill for that beast died years ago. Now what stands before him was a tired soul that just wanted a quiet life. 

His senses didn't feel the anger emitting from her now, instead he felt the heaviness in her words, the fatigue of fighting. His rage began to wither and his inner voice now breaking through his mental training telling him that this is the one that he has loved for the past five years. The one that he has time and time again allowed to escape so that he could always have a reason to wake each day, for without her he had no life.

His mental control now able to take control allowed the dagger to fall to the ground. His eyes leveled to hers and once more he felt the need for her, felt the pain that she was now emitting from her body. He took a deep breath as he looked at her shivering body. "Sky...now!" he whispered to her "Do it now! He tapped his chest where his heart was located." he wanted her to take his life, he was too close this time in doing what his training demanded from him, and he never wishes to be this close again. 

He knew he would never be able to keep his training rage under control with these emotions that he has for her. So the only way he could keep her safe would be for her to kill him.  "Kill me now Sky while you have your chance..."

Back
Top Bottom