Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yearly Check-Up (ImSexyNdINoIt and Ladydark)

ImSexyNdINoIt

Moonlit Fantasy
Kara sighed as she sat in the waiting room. The last person, besides herself, had just been called in. She was the last appointment of the day and the clinic seemed a bit empty. She knew people went home, got off work, but it was odd to see at a doctor's office.

Kara had been going to the same doctor since she was little, but now she was living on her own in a different place and she had to find a new one. This clinic was newer and she'd heard good things about it, so she'd decided to check it out. Kara had only been living in this town for about a month now, and didn't know very many people yet, so no one knew she was here. She'd gotten a bit lost on the way here, but had managed to make it with ten minutes to spare before her appointment.

Now here she was, waiting to be called in.

"Kara Blackwood?"

Kara perked up and followed the nurse that waved her over. Her dirty blonde hair was pushed back behind her ear as she followed the nurse towards her room. The nurse weighed her and took her height before dropping her off.

"The doctor will be with you shortly," she told Kara, who nodded as the door was shut, leaving her alone.

Kara sighed and looked around the room with bright green eyes. She'd stayed a bit under dressed today, her shirt was loose fitting and she had on a pair of light skinny jeans. The weather had only been a bit nippy, considering it was fall, so she'd left a jacket at home.

Kara's legs swished as she waited for the doctor to come in. She was a bit shorter than most, but not very. Sitting up tall, she couldn't touch the ground from the top of the table. It had never bothered her before, but she wondered if her new doctor would comment on it or not. She'd heard most of the staff here was young, but she had never had a younger doctor before, so she was very curious as to how he would behave.

"Yes Mrs. Sezme... Use the cream and the rash should go away... Yes, just read the bottle... Alright... Goodbye..." Jareth hung up the phone and sighs, taking his glasses off and pinching his nose. "All these elderly patients... I'm starting to feel old... Come in..." He glances at the door as his nurse pops her head in 'Your next appointment is ready Doctor...' She told him to which he nodded. He turns back to his desk and picks up her file from the pile, he opens it and after a moment smiles "Well... Looks like I may have a keeper..." Her file only contained needed to know information and stats, she was young, younger then most patients that came to see him. "Perfect..." He grabs a bottle of pills from his desk an leaves the room. He slowly walks down te hall, his white lab style coat flapping slightly behind him, headed to he room.

"Hello there... And how are we today..." He opens the door and lets himself in, moving to sit at the chair by the half desk in the room, he turns to her once sitting. "So, this is your first visit to us... Are you new to the area or just passing through?" He smiles kindly and sips from a bottle of water he pulled from his pocket. He subtly looks her over, she was quite attractive and petite, she'd be easy to control, he hid his grin.

Kara looked up when the door finally opened. She smiled as the doctor greeted her. "Hi, I'm doing fine. I just moved here and was looking for a new doctor and I heard that this place had a lot of potential so I came to check it out," she told him as he drank and looked her over. "My name is Kara.. Nothing is wrong really right now I guess I'm just coming in for a check-up, I haven't been to the doctor's in a while and this is the first time I've really gone on my own to a visit, now that I'm living on my own."

She was rambling and she knew it, but Kara was never one for new situations and she tended to babble around people she didn't know. She looked over her doctor and was surprised at how attractive he was. She had always been used to older doctor's and had never thought she would land one that was young and attractive.

Kara fiddle with her hands nervously. "So, what do I need to do?" she asked, unsure.

He opens her folder again and looks through it "Well... You are new here... So I'd like to get a base for you... I'd like to run some blood work... And give you a physical exam... Just the standard stuff..." He closes the folder and smiles at her, "Now I'll need you to remove your bra, you can keep your top on... I know you don't know me just yet..." He stands and walks closer, moving to get some rubber gloves as she does as asked, standing before her now. "Alright, arms up... That's it..." He reaches up when she's ready and gives her a breast exam, "Is this your first breast exam? Also... Are you sexually active?" He glances at her as he steps back when finished.

A few minutes later after all the routine check ups are done he sits at the desk again. "Alright... You seem just fine... Other then looking a little pale, I want you to have the blood work done," he hands her the lab form. "And see me again in two weeks..." He pulls the pils from his jacket pocket, "And take one of these every night before bed... Vitamins, should help your colour a bit... And remember every night before bed..." He smiles at her, they most certainly weren't vitamins, they were a stimulant pill. Her body would grow more sensitive and easily arouseable the more she took it.

Kara nodded as the doctor began to explain what all he needed to do. It made sense to her. He told her to remove her bra and she tensed up a bit, but he said she could keep her shirt on so she was relieved. She knew breast examines were very important and he was a doctor, so this was strictly for her health purposes. Kara easily removed her bra without removing her shirt and set it aside behind her. She flinched when the doctor first started to touch her, but then she relaxed, arms above her head. "Y-yeah... this is my first exam. And no, I'm not... sexual active," she managed to tell him without blushing too much at the last part.

Once they were done with the rest of it, she was relieved to hear that she was fine, minus being pale. She listened to the doctor as he told her to take vitamins every night. She smiled once he was done, taking them from him without a second thought. "Thank you doctor," she put them beside her before taking the form from him and beginning to fill it out. "So will I get my blood done here?" she asked him, curiously. Normally her old doctor did her blood there but she wasn't sure if she would do the same thing here.

He debated with himself a few minutes, should he do her blood work himself, finally he shook his head "No, I don't normally do the testing... Talk to the receptionist on your way out, she'll send you in the right direction... Now I'll see you again in two weeks..." He stands and shows her back the the waiting room, shaking her hand and heading back to his office, he file in hand. Once in his office he sets her file on the desk and takes a seat, opening it, he adds the new photo he took of her to it from the printer. "Yes... I think this one will do nicely, and she's quite cute... I have two weeks to get things ready..." He pulls out his phone and starts to make a list of things to buy and set up once he got home.

Kara smiled and nodded. "Alright That's fine," she replied. She went back to the receptionist and then went along to get her blood work done. It took her about fifteen minutes and then she headed out and back to her car, vitamins in hand as she drove home.

-Two weeks later-

Kara fidgetted in the waiting room. The bottle of vitamins was in her pocket. She had taken them diligently every night before she went to bed. They were relatively easy to swallow and it had been simple enough to add them into her nightly routine. When Kara shifted her legs, she shivered at the way her pussy lips brushed against each other. Starting about the beginning of this week, she had been getting aroused extremely easily. Her panties were soaked almost every night and last might she had caved and maturated.

She wasn't going to tell her doctor this, though. She just assumed it was a bodily thing, nothing to be worries about. She was going to tell him that the pill had been helping with her paleness. Her cheeks were flushed often now and she felt a bit more attentative..

Kara was the last one in the waiting room again. The last time slot just worked out best for her. The nurse called her in and Kara got goosebumps from the friction moving caused between her legs. She followed her back to the room she was in last week and sat back on the bed after getting her height and weight checked again. This time she crossed her legs, already feeling how soaked her panties were. She really just hoped the doctor wouldn't notice, or that she wouldn't leave a spot on the bed for she was wearing a skirt today.

Jareth had spent the last two weeks getting ready for today, he had plenty of toys and drugs at home to keep his new toy quite 'happy'. He was in his office again going over her results before she arrived, he smiles, she was clean and healthy, perfect. He glances up as the nurse knocks and informs him his last patient is ready. "Alright... The rest of you can leave now, I'll just show the last one out and lock up tonight..." It wasn't a strange request, he did this often to allow his nurses some extra free time, it also allows him to do as he pleases after hours. His nurse smiles and nods, going to tell the others they got another early night. He stood shortly after she left and gathered his things, a fresh needle and a vial of clear fluid.

He enters the exam room a few minutes later and smiles "Hello again... And how are we today..." He sits at the desk and turns the chair to face her, flipping her file open he looks it over again. "Well, everything looks good and came back normal... You're just behind on your booster shot... I can give you that now..." He opens a drawer and pretends to pull out the needle and vile, then stands and moves close to her "Now this won't hurt much..." He gently lifts her arm and cleans a spot, then fills the needle and injects her. "Now you may feel a little light headed, that's normal..." This drug was a special mix of his own, there was a truth serum an a few other drugs to cloud and fog her thoughts, she'd be dizzy and disoriented in a few minutes, but also calm.

Kara watched as the door opened and her doctor came in. He was looking through her file as he stopped near her. He sat in a chair near by and asked how she was doing. "I'm doing good," she replied simply. It was the truth. She had been doing good. He told her she was all healthy except she hadn't had a booster shot recently when she was supposed to. He rummaged through a drawer and pulled out a needle and vial.

The doctor then took her arm and cleaned a spot before injecting her with the clear fluid. Kara listened to him explained how she might feel and she nodded. After a bit, she did start to feel light headed. She in crossed her legs and leaned back, bracing her hands on the table behind her to hold herself up. She blinked rapidly a few times. "Woah... this feels weird," she said without really thinking about it. She shifted a bit and made a face. "Moving like this feels good. I'm so horny right now." Kara muttered as she sat there. It felt perfectly normal to just speak her thoughts and she didn't really think twice about it. "Am I supposed to feel this way doc? By the way, you look kinda fuzzy, but still attractive. I mean, you *are* attractive."

She felt totally relaxed as she said all of this. She trusted her doctor. She could find No reason in her mind not to, but her thoughts were a bit slow right now. Kara merely shrugged as she waited for her doctor to respond.

He sits and waits, watching her, smiling when she started to speak her mind. "That sounds normal... But if you're horny, why don't you masturbate... It's not good to neglect that..." He rolls his chair closer and runs his hand along her leg slowly, knowing any touch would continue to stimulate her. "Oh, am I out of focus? So you think I'm attractive... Then why not think about me while you touch yourself... You can even lay down..." He gently helps her to lay on the exam table and helps her hike her skirt up, "There, are you comfortable?" The drug also had something that made her quite susceptible to suggestions, this was how he'd take her home, once she finished performing a few tests for him. He smiles gently and continues to rub her leg softly as she starts to run her hands over her own body. "Tell me... have you been taking your pills every night? Do you like how they make you feel..."

The doctor ran his hand along her leg, making her all the more horny. He told her she should masturbate, since it would be good for her. She nodded, it made sense. Masturbating was supposed to help relieve stress. He told her to lay down and helped her do so. Kara grinned as he hiked her skirt up. "You're so nice and helpful Doc, I like you. I am comfortable now and I want to take off my underwear so I can touch myself better," she was running her hands all over her own body before moving to pull her panties off. She smiled. "Do you think I'm attractive doctor?"

One of Kara's hands moved down to her wet lips and began to slowly work between them and touch her clothes. She moaned loudly and wiggled a bit in pleasure. "Yeah.. Yeah doctor I've been taking my pills every night. You know, I started to get really horny every day about a week ago. Is that normal doc? It feels really nice to touch myself like this.. I wish I could have more though, even though I've never had sex before. I've always wondered What it felt like." She began to move her finger a bit faster, spreading her legs more and moaning.

"D-do I need to keep taking my pills doctor? Or am I all better?" She asked him, turning to look at him. "I like that you moved closer. I can see you better now. You should stay close... Your hand feels good on my leg."

His smile widens and he moves his hand to help her, slowly pushing a finger into her as she rubs her clit. "So you're a virgin... I can help you change that later..." With his free hand he helps her push her top up and pull her bra down, freeing a breast, he starts to massage it and pinch her nipple. "I think you should continue to take your pills... In fact I'll be giving you a few more..." he slowly increases his thrusting, gently adding another finger, she was quite tight. "But just think about how you feel right now... How good it feels..." He continues to speed up as she does, she was getting close fast, the pills had almost doubled her body's sensitivity and he was excited to see hoe she'd react to her upcoming training once he got her home. "Kara... Kara... Look at me sweety..." She was losing herself to her pleasure and he wanted what little focus she had left on him, "That's a good girl... Ah... Look here..." He kept making her look at him the closer she got, his hand moving quite fast now.

Kara moaned as she felt a finger larger than hers enter her virgin cunt. She looked at the doctor and smiled as he pushed her top up and pulled her bra down. It felt nice to have her breasts free, and it felt even better when the doctor began to toy with her nipples. "Oh... That feels amazing doctor. It never felt t-this good... when I did it to myself," she managed to say as her breathing picked up a bit. "I promise to... take the pills doc," she told him as another finger pushed its way inside of her. "The fingers in me... ohh they're so much bigger than mine a-and I only did that... one time." Her eyes shut a bit and she bit her lower lip as she groaned. "Oh this feels amazing..." She looked at her doctor when he told her to, but her eyes were unfocused. She tried her hardest to listen to her doctor and continue to look at him. His hand was now moving rapidly in and out of her. "I-it feels... *so* good doctor. I want to come. I've never come before, I think that's what I w-want to do ohh please let me come doc. I wanna come on your hand," she begged and whined, still managing to keep eye contact with him as she squirmed and pushed her hips back against his fingers. Her hand dropped from her clit as she whimpered and mewled, so close to completion.

He chuckles softly as she starts to ramble, teasing virgins was always so much fun, their reactions to new feelings and sensations. "I'll let you cum sweety... You're doing very well... Almost there..." He could feel her starting to tighten around his fingers and her breath was getting labored the closer she got, she said she had only ever touched herself once, so this would be her first true orgasm. He watched as her hand fell from her pussy to grip the blanket on the exam table, freely giving control of her pleasure to him. He would have to slowly stretch her once he got her home, she was way to tight to fit him and he didn't want to break his new toy on its first use. He uses his thumb to rub her clit once she stops and speeds up even more, he wanted this to be powerful for her. "Such a good girl... Almost there..." He watched her, her eyes were starting to roll back and her body was starting to tense up, she was beautiful.

Kara gave in fully to the sensations she was experiencing. They were consuming and the doctor's words only relaxed her more. She whined and moaned loudly as her fingers held on to the cloth below her. She let go of her lip in order to suck in more air. She felt like she was low on oxygen, making her suck in more through her mouth. Her toes were curled as a knot continued to grow in her lower regions. She felt like a coil ready to burst.

The doctor added a finger back over her clit, which only made her back arch at the sudden jolt of pleasure from it. "Ah! Doc p-please!" she didn't know exactly what she was begging for but he told her she could cum. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she let out a loud cry as she came. Her hips bucked once as her orgasm rocked through her. It was so powerful that she blacked out for just a second while she was soaking the doctor's hand. She whined and whimpered, collapsing on the bed as she tried to catch her breath, her mind even fuzzier now than it was before. "A-ahh... t-that felt... s-soo good doctor," she moaned softly, her head pounding as she still panted, legs splayed widely and breasts moving up and down with each deep breath she took.

He nods and helps her sit up, cleaning his hand on the blanket "Glad you enjoyed it... Maybe we should get you home now... You'll feel even better there..." He helps her fix her top, leaving her panties off, she wouldn't be needing them soon. "Come on sweety... Let's go home" He helps her stand and slowly helps her walk from the office, the drug still strong in her system and would be for a few hours yet. He leads her from the office and locks up behind them, then leads her to his car and helps her in the back seat. "Just relax, you'll be home soon..." When she's starting to relax on the seat he gives her and slight sedative, just enough to make her drowsy and easier to control. He lets her lay across the back seat and drift in and out, he closes the door and goes to get in his side of the car, starts it up and heads home.

Once they were home he helps her from the car, still very much drugged, and into his house. "Welcome home..." He says softly before taking her into the basement, he had a whole room set up for her there, he lays her on the bed. He smiles at her and starts to remove her clothes, then helps her change in a short nighty and covers her up. "Just rest... Then we can have some more fun..." He gently puts a padded leather cuff on her ankle, and chains it to the bed before leaving the room, the lights off for now.

Kara smiled as the doctor helped her sit up. "I would like to go home," she agreed. He was so considerate. He even helped her fix her top. She leaned into him a bit as they headed out of the office and down the hall. She looked around. "It's so empty in here..." she mused, her brain not really registering why that was. It just *was.* The light outside was bright. "Ow... my eyes hurt... Is this your car? It's a nice car... This seat is very comfy.." she continued to ramble, not even flinching when he gave her another shot. She just relaxed there, trying to focus on what was outside of the window without much luck.

The car stopped after a while and the doctor helped her out. She looked around, this was home, because the doctor said it was, but it didn't look very familiar. She shrugged as he lead her into the house. "So this is my home..?" she asked as she let the doctor take off her clothes and put a nighty on her. "Oh this is soft. I like this. Do I get to take a nap now? I feel kinda... sleepy," she said, a yawn interrupting her sentence. She snuggled into the bed and told her to rest. "I want to have more fun, but I'm going to nap now," she told him. She yawned again. "That thing around my ankle feels nice..." she mumbled, eyes shut as she drifted off to sleep.

-An Hour and a Half Later-

Kara yawned as she woke up. She blinked and remembered that the doctor had helped bring her home. She looked around and sat up, about to get out of bed when she realizes she was chained here. That didn't alarm her really, only made her look around more for the doctor. She knew he put that on her and while she felt just slightly more aware, she still had it in mind that he must have done it for a reason. She looked down at her nighty and pushed it up a bit so she could see her pussy. She was feeling very horny again and her finger drifted down to her clit, rubbing at it a bit.

Jareth helped her into bed and left her there to rest, checking on her now and then. He was walking down to her room to check on her again when he heard soft moans coming from inside. He opens the door and smiles as he finds her masturbating. "Awake I see... Are you enjoying yourself?" He walks over to her "No, you don't need to stop..." He sits beside her and looks at her, softly rubbing her back. "I don't want you to ever hold back..." Once she was close enough he turns her head and kisses her softly until her orgasm passes, then pulls away, smiling. "I brought your pills... And a surprise..." He hands her the pills and a bottle of water once she was able to concentrate a bit more and helps her take them. He again gave her the stimulation pill, along with a few new ones, one to keep her mind clouded and a birth control pill. "Very good..." He gives her another kiss when she takes the pills, almost as a reward. "And here's your surprise..." He pulls a small dildo from under the bed, it was slightly bigger around then his two fingers, he was going to stretch her slowly. He hands it to her and shows her how to turn on the vibrator "Use that as much as you like... Ok?" He made sure it wasn't long enough to break her virginty, he was going to have that honour when the time came.

The doctor came in and Kara looked up, her face flushed as her fingers paused in their movement. He told her not to stop as he sat beside her. She blinked at him once, leaning in to his touch as she slowly picked up the speed of her fingers again. She moaned softly, eyes fluttering as the doctor suddenly kissed her. She was pliant, responding slowly to the kiss as her hips rocked once and then twice as she orgasmed. "Ohhh..." she groaned into his mouth, enjoying the taste of his mouth on hers as she came.

When the doctor pulled back she whined very softly. She took the pills from him and enjoyed the doctor's touch as he helped her take the pills. When he kissed her again she smiled. Once she took the pills again she asked him, "What's the surprise?" she waited as he pulled out a dildo and her eyes widened. She had never used a dildo before. Her thoughts were slowly starting to cloud again as she watched him show her how to turn it on.

"So I can use this whenever?" she asked softly. She knew this was her home now and she was glad she had the doctor with her. He was so nice and helpful. She shifted a bit and spread her legs open. "I want to eat something... but I want to use this. When I use this the first time, will you help me?" she asked. "I've never used a vibrator before... Am I living here now?" she didn't know why she asked that but she wanted to be sure. This didn't look like her home but the doctor said it was her home and he wouldn't lie to her.

He nods slowly as her eyes take on the slightly hazy look again, "Yes... Whenever you feel the need, use this..." He smiles and rubs her back softly again, "Of course I'll help you... That's what I'm here for..." He looks at her and smiles again "What would you like to eat... I can make anything you want..." He nods to her again, "Yes... This is your home, and I know you never used one before... But I'm sure you'll love it..." He turns her head to him again and kisses her a bit deeper, licking her lips and slowly showing her how to move her tongue with his. "Mmm... That my dear... Is how we say hello... Think you can remember that... I'll show you again..." He gently cups her cheek and again kisses her, twisting their tongues together. He pulls away slowly, her eyes already glossy with need, the pills were fast acting and he smirks at her. "How about I order some pizza... That should fill you up..." As she starts to lose focus on their conversation he helps her along by leaning down and pulling her nighty up, then latching onto her nipple and suckling it softly, then switching breasts. He keeps this up for a few minutes until she isn't aware of him anymore, only focusing on her pleasure. He steps back to allow her to play and leaves the room for now, calling for a pizza.

About an hour later he enters the room slowly, watching her as she lightly plays with herself, an almost 'drunk' smile on her face. "Hey sweety... Ready for dinner...?" He sets the pizza down on a nearby table and moves to sit on the bed next to her. "Sweety..." Still lost in her pleasure haze he stops her hand and cups her chin, making her look at him and attempt to focus on him "That's it... Hey.." He smiles when she finnally looks at him "You hungry? I have pizza..." He lets her continue to focus on him until she's somewhat listening to him, stopping her hand when she reaches for herself again.

Kara enjoys the feeling of the doctor rubbing her back. He told her he would help her and that this was her home now. Suddenly, he kissed her. Kara's eyes flutteried shut as she tried her best to match what he was doing with his tongue with her own. He told her that was how they said hello and she nodded in understanding. He showed her again and she focused more on remembering how to do it. She already felt hornier when he pulled away. He said something about pizza, but Kara wasn't paying attention, more focused on his mouth on her nipple. She leaned back a bit and moaned softly, it felt so good. Her hand drifted back down to her dripping lips as she began to toy with herself again. She kept it slow, but she felt the build up quicker than normal.

Kara had already come once when the man came back in the room, though she hardly noticed him. She moaned softly as she toyed with her clit. It felt so good.

Someone touched her face and turned it. She met the doctor's eyes and she blinked a few times. He said something about pizza, but she was still horny. A strong hand stopped hers from continuing to pleasure herself and she blinked again. "I... pizza sounds good," she finally said, realizing how hungry she was. "I really wanna keep touching myself... will you help me use the vibrator like you promised? I want to. I'm hungry too, though..." she was conflicted as she glanced at the nearby pizza and then down at the hand by her dripping lips. "Please?" she begged, though she didn't know exactly what she was asking for.

He smiles at her kindly and helps her sit up, placing her hands at we sides and telling her to keep them there, she was pretty good at following orders if he said it firmly enough. "It's time you had dinner... I'll teach you have to use it after you eat something... Alright..." Once her hands stop twitching he leans down and gives her their hello kiss, twisting their tongues together slowly and sucking her lip gently as he pulls away "Ah..." He quickly stops her hand as the kiss had reminded her of her lust. "That's my girl... Now let's eat..." He helps her walk across the room to the small table and has her sit in one of te chairs, he then sets a plate with some pizza on it in front of her. "Now eat slowly... So you don't get sick... There is also some juice for you..." He puts a small bottle of juice down as well, then takes his own seat across from her and dishes out his own, keeping an eye on her as they eat.

Kara's hand dropped away from her cunt when the doctor told her it was time to eat. She eagerly said hello to him, leaning towards him when he tried to pull away. "I like saying hello like that," she told him. Her hand had drifted back to her lips but the doctor pulled it away. She blinked at him and smiled when he called her his girl. She got off of the bed and padded over to a table. She looked at the pizza and juice and licked her lips before daintily picking up the pizza and taking a bite. She took her time eating, wiggling a bit every once in a while as the seat felt weird on her bare pussy lips. Once she finished two slices and all of her juice, she looked at the doctor eagerly. "I'm really horny.. can you please help me?" she pleaded, leaning forward towards him.

He watched her as they ate, eating 4 slices in the time it took her to eat her 2, he smiles as she finally finished. "Of course I'll help you... Let's go back to your bed..." He helps her stand again, noticing the wet spot she left on the chair, she was already dripping again. "Now try and pay attention..." He helps her sit back on the bed and spread her legs, then picks up the toy to show her it again. "This is yours... You use it when you feel horny and your hand isn't enough..." He shows her how to turn it on again before turning it off. "First you rub it like this... Slowly, to get it wet..." He holds the dildo like she would and rubs it along and between her dripping folds, then starts to push it in slowly "Then like this... Remember... Like my fingers..." He smiles at her as she starts to moan and her eyes lose focus. "That's it..." He puts her hand on it and shows her how to pump and twist it slowly, teasing herself. "Yes... Just like that... Nice and slow..." He wanted her used to a slow build, so she'd like his fast fucks even more when the time came. He continues to show her, stopping her as she tried to speed up and corrected her. "Only slowly... That's it... And when you're close... Only then do you turn it on..." It only had two settings, off and max, giving her hard orgasms to help her sleep more. He smiles and continues to train her to pump it slowly, only making her turn it on as she was on the virge of climax, the removed his hand to watch her finally cum.

Kara smiled when the doctor said he'd help her. She went back over to the bed with his help, feeling wetness on her upper thighs. Once she was on the bed, the doctor spread her legs. Her eyes followed his hand as he picked up the toy, barely hearing him when he told her to pay attention. She looked back at him and nodded as he told her to use the toy when her hand wasn't enough. She sat up a bit more to watch him as he turned it off and on, and then watch as he rubbed it against her. She whimpered softly at the little tease it was. She gasped when he began to push it in, her head tilting back a bit, cheeks flushed and lips parted. She managed to hold the toy when he put her hand on it, wanting to please him as well as herself by doing as told. She began to do it on her own after a while, hand speeding up a bit. She whined when he told her to keep it slow, but bit her lower lip and complied, wanting to obey him. She continued to pump it in and out slowly, her finger tips brushing against her entrance every once in a while when she pushed it in deeper. She groaned, hips squirming as her climax built. The doctor leaned back as she got to the edge. She turned on the vibration and shout loudly, hips bucking, legs splayed fully as she came on the toy, juices coating it and her finger tips. She mewled and whimpered as she slowly came down from it, the vibrations slowly becoming too much on her extremely sensitive cunt. She turned it off, but kept it inside of her, looking at the doctor for what to do. "C-can I pull it out...? I... I want to taste it..." she told him, cheeks flushed from her arousal.

Back
Top Bottom