Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Night in the Haunted Mansion (kittysaysnya! + Arrabella)

kittysaysnya!

Meteorite
Despite her initial apprehension, Lillian was the first to show up at the iron gate of the old mansion. Her blonde hair was neatly done-up, with her waist-length hair tied in a ponytail. It was a little cold this evening for the white-blouse-and-skirt outfit she usually wore, causing the slender girl to shiver, but at least they wouldn't be spending much time outside...provided the others showed up soon. The crew was probably already set up and waiting for them in the house, but she didn't want to walk in on her own.

She had been tapping her foot for five minutes before Penelope and Candy showed up. Penelope wore a casual black dress, far fancier than most would wear to a haunted house—even if they knew it was just some show. Her brown hair was done up in a bun on the top of her head and her brown eyes were behind a pair of black-framed glasses. A sly smile was on her face as she looked to the old mansion they were supposed to spend the night in. She wasn't worried at all.

Candy was worried, a little. At least, she told herself it was only a little fear. She was a head shorter than Lillian and Penelope, though she had hips and breasts larger than either of them. The tight black tank top and jean shorts she wore made it clear how she liked to flaunt them. Her black hair was in a bob cut, one she had gotten just hours before for the show. If she was going to be on television, she might as well look good doing it.

The three girls looked among themselves. The rest of their friends had yet to arrive, and Lillian was the first to say that they should wait. Neither of them said a word as they waited, though Penelope and Candy exchanged warm looks every now and then. Lillian just sat with closed eyes, regretting ever agreeing to do this dumb haunted-house show, even with her friends.

The other girls who had been invited to take part in this TV show all arrived at the same time, they all lived a bit further away than the others and Kelly was the only of the three of them who could drive. They'd parked the car around the corner and started walking to the house, or rather, as they saw it mansion seemed more appropriate.

Kelly led up the group as the got onto the path that led to the door, she could see their three other friends waiting and a smile broke out onto her lips as her pace quickened. The redhead was currently wearing a pair of white sneakers and some faded skinny fit jeans, not that they really looked very skinny on her rather curvy frame .The outfit finished with a black punk-band t-shirt over that but with no bra, after all she wanted to look hot on TV, and the tight shirt pushed her already impressive D-cup bust a little higher while doing little to hide the shape. "Hey!" she greeted the others with a broad smile, hugging them one by one by way of a greeting.

Ellie came next, following suit and hugging her friends one by one, though she lingered a little with her embrace on Candy, she'd always had a crush on her. Ellie herself was dressed a bit more modestly, she wore sleeveless, fairly short belted summer dress, striped black and white in colour. It wasn't particularly low cut, and besides that her bust was smaller than redhead's she'd arrived with, but it suited her complexion and blonde hair well.

Last as usual came Ai, she often felt overlooked a little, but that was simply because of her small size. Her body was slim and quite short as most Asian girls her age tended to be, but that just made her curves stand out all the more. Besides that she wore a bright pink pair of tight shorts to help compensate, the colour and the way they hugged her body attracting attention to what she thought was her best asset. Other than that she just wore a pair of low heels and a black tank top, trying to appear casual.

Once the last of the greetings were done it was Kelly who spoke up, nerves about what was going to happen making her talk to keep herself occupied. "So were we supposed to head right in, or do we wait out here until someone fetches us?" she asked, hiding the nervousness in her voice well.

Lillian looked to the mansion. "I don't know. That manager woman said someone would meet us out here. It's getting cold, though...I don't want to wait any longer."

"I think we should," Candy said, frowning. "I...I don't want them getting upset with us if we break the rules."

"I don't think they'll be angry with us." Lillian shook her head, then approached the gate. "I'm getting cold out here, so I'm going in. If I get an answer, I'll call for you girls."

Without waiting for a response, she pushed open the iron gates and started down the stone path to the front door of the mansion. Before she was halfway down the path, the mansion door opened up. "Oh, there you girls are!" shouted the woman inside. She wore a grey jacket that read "Technician" on the front, and her hair was white despite her appearance and voice being quite youthful. "Come in! The manager will meet you inside. She's quite eager to get started with this..."

Lillian looked back to the others. Penelope walked through the gate right away with a grin, but Candy hesitated a bit. Candy stared at Ellie with a small smile and a blush, having kept that hidden while Penelope was present. She would be last in the group to walk through the gate and into the grand hall of the mansion, having cleared the smile from her face but her blush still remaining.

The grand hall was empty, not a soul in sight...not even the woman who had welcomed them in. A staircase stood at the far end of the hall, with a pair of double doors at the top. Various hallways and doors led off on the sides of the hall on both floors. As Candy closed the door behind her, she noticed the door's lock clicking shut, but figured that was just part of the show.

Wanting to feel like she was part of the group in truth for once rather than trailing behind, Ai nodded as Lillian started towards the gate "I'll come with you" she announced, partly just so the other girl didn't feel like she was having to do something 'scary' alone. Despite herself she flinched when the door opened and the woman called out, then blushed in embarrassment as she realised she was more scared than she'd wanted to admit to herself.

Kelly noticed the little jitter and smirked to herself, but secretly she was just glad that she wasn't the only one feeling jumpy. She followed right up the path behind Candy though, followed shortly by Ellie, who was rather enjoying the fact that Candy was frightened and was using it as an excuse to put her arm around the girl. With that they walked up together until all six were inside, Ellie only reluctantly returning her arm to her own side as Candy closed the door.

"Oh Really?" the redhead scoffed and rolled her eyes as she heard the door click into the locked position "that's a bit cliché isn't it, even for TV?", Ai just giggled at the comment, but neither she or the redhead moved forwards into the room further. Surprisingly it was Elli who did, the blonde figuring that there was no point staying by the door all night. Stepping in front of the rest of her friends she called out "Hello? we're inside, we were told the manager was going to be here?"

The double doors at the top of the stairs swung open, a woman who looked to be in her early to mid twenties stood at the top. She wore a jet black diaphanous dress that flowed all the way to her feet, touching the floor just barely. In places it was a little see-through, letting the slightly pale skin beneath show through, though it obscured her chest fully. There was no denying that she was beautiful, even Kelly and Ai who thought of themselves as straight noticed that right away, though it was an odd, haunting kind of beauty which was only added to by the straight black hair that fell all the way to her waist.

"Well hello girls" she purred in a voice almost impossibly smooth, warmth and perhaps just a hint of amusement in her tone. already she was walking down the stairs towards them, heels clicking on the wood of the steps. "It's a pleasure to meet you all, I'm sure we'll all have fun playing together".

Inside the mansion, Lillian looked among her friends. She didn't really know who was afraid and who wasn't, though she knew that she wasn't worried about any of this. It was just a stupid show and they knew it; what, were they afraid of looking dumb? Candy glanced between Penelope and Ellie, thankful that neither of them had their attention on her as the doors at the top of the stairs opened.

She did frown as she noticed Penelope and Ellie staring at the woman who entered, though when she looked at the woman, she found herself awestruck by the woman's beauty. Even Lillian, who never had shown any interest in dating anyone, seemed to be staring. Still, there was something about what the woman said that bothered Candy.

Stepping forward, Lillian said, "He-hello, miss. Is it almost time to get started? One of your crew invited us in."

Mustering her will, Candy spoke up. "What do you mean, 'playing together'? Are you going to be playing the ghosts or something? Or traps?" Surely that was the intention...a show about a bunch of girls in a haunted house would be boring without any hauntings, right?

The woman made it to the bottom of the stairs and glided across the floor with an effortless grace, or perhaps it was just the way that the bottom of her dress hid her movements making it seem that way. Up closer it was actually harder to tell her age, her face and body certainly seemed young, but there was a deepness to her amber coloured eyes which seemed to put the lie to that observation a little, as if they didn't belong in such a young face.

"Ilyena, my dear" the woman corrected with a kindly tone as the first girl to speak called her Miss. "I'm sure we'll have plenty of time together before the night is through, it seems silly not to be on first name terms, Lillian" she explained, using the girl's name without being introduced. Scanning over the six faces in front of her she started smiling, apparently satisfied with what she saw. Such a delightful mix, bravado, fear, a little self confidence and just a touch of lust, Ilyena could read it all in their faces.

Her attention swapped to Candy alone though when the girl spoke, that was odd, she hadn't expected the timid one to be asking all the sensible questions. The woman parted her plump lips to speak, though she was interrupted by the sound of a clock chiming behind her, six bells, one for every hour. "Well it seems that our little adventure is ready to start for the night" the older woman said with a slightly amused tone. Reaching up with two soft, delicate fingers she stroked the back of them over Candy's cheek in an affectionate gesture. "Would you like me to show you what I mean, My dear?"

Lillian glared at Ilyena as the woman spoke her name. How did she know? She didn't remember giving her name to the people who had told them about the show. Maybe one of the others had said something? She looked over the others in the group, seeing the way they stared at Ilyena. The woman was indeed beautiful...but this wasn't the time to think about it.

Candy's eyes widened and her face turned red in an instant as Ilyena stroked her cheek. "I...uh..." Penelope glared at the back of the woman's head, not noticing Candy's deep blush.

"What's going on?" Lillian asked, taking a step away from Ilyena. Surely there was no point in touching Candy? The way Ilyena had looked over the six of them had made Lillian deeply uncomfortable, as if something was going on that none of them had been informed of. Or what if this wasn't a simple haunted-house show? "Tell us. Now."

All the while, Candy continued to stare at Ilyena as if she didn't know what to do. Those beautiful eyes, unlike any she had ever seen before...not even Penelope or Ellie stoked her desires like this woman did. She almost wanted to reach out and touch Ilyena in turn. "...y...yes. Show me, please. Please...tell me what's going on. What is this?"

Stepping back, Penelope reached around the doorknob, trying to find some means of unlocking and opening the door. There wasn't even a knob or handle on this side of the door. Her teeth pressing against her lip, Penelope could only stare at Ilyena, waiting to learn what this was really all about.

Glaring at the woman didn't seem to have any noticeable effect on her mood or actions, but Ilyena did make a note of it mentally, she wasn't going to let some teenage girl go throwing sullen expressions like that at her, where was the fun in that? She did smile a little wider as the girl she was touching blushed however, such a pretty blush, it would probably only get deeper.

Her attention snapped back to Lillian though when she spoke, if the girl kept up this way she'd soon find that being a leader of sorts came with its own set of challenges. "Oh very well, since you asked so nicely, Candy" the black-haired woman agreed in a polite tone, though pointedly looking at Lillian as she spoke to show that she was less than impressed with the way that the other girl had spoken to her.

Taking two steps back, the woman tilted her head back to look up at the ceiling, her arms spread wide out to either side of her and...the impossible happened. With a loud rush of moving air a column of smoke as black as tar enveloped the woman, seeming to rush upwards exactly where she had been standing. With the shock of it, Kelly, Ai and Ellie all jumped back, though only the redhead let out a little yelp of panic, her shoulders coming up as she cringed.

For about three seconds the smoke rushed upwards, the roar of sound it made getting ever louder until with a sudden crescendo it stopped just as quickly as it had begun, no smell of burning in the air, no black cloud hanging about the ceiling and no scorch marks on the floor. There was a sight that was going to baffle all six of the girls however, standing in the exact same place where Ilyena had been was a woman, or rather a creature, in the exact same pose with her head tilted back and arms wide. Her body was the same shape, though her skin was a dusky blue tone, and for that matter all of her clothes were gone. Her firm breasts stood proudly on her chest, the nipples nearly a shade of black and quite obviously erect.

On the subject of erect, that was not the strangest thing by far. Between the naked woman's legs was not only the female sex that would have been expected, but of nine inch long cock, that same bluish skin tone and half-hard with subtle veins running over the surface. The creature lowered its head and looked at the girls again, a smirk on its lips. Shockingly it had Ilyena's face, down to every last detail, except for her eyes at least. Those were no longer amber in colour, but a vibrant shade of red, black where the whites should be and white in place of the pupil. Her hair remained, black and lustrous as ever, though the top of her forehead was crested by two three-inch twisted white horns that clearly came right out of her skin.

"Boo" she laughed with a wave of her hands, it was Ilyena's voice no doubt, but now it had a crueler edge to it.

Candy let out a scream as smoke billowed around Ilyena. Penelope put a hand on her shoulder, watching the column of smoke with eyes as wide as Candy's. Lillian, on the other hand, remained unimpressed. Had it not been for the others' fear, she would have simply remarked, "Nice trick..."

Both of them and Lillian let out a gasp at the sight of Ilyena's true form. Lillian looked away immediately, not even noticing the penis that the woman now bore. Penelope did, though she kept her eyes focused towards Ilyena's head rather than look at it. Candy, on the other hand, couldn't help but to stare at the bizarre combination of male and female before her. Though she was as terrified as the others, she felt a strange curiosity over who—what she was now looking at. Was it real? Did it...work?

None of them said anything for a few seconds, until Penelope finally spoke up. "Wh...what the hell are you?"

"Why thank you my dear" the creature chuckled in an amused tone at Lillian's thoughts, aparently being able to pick out the words that had been rolling around in her mind as well as the ones that were being spoken "I always have had rather a flare for...dramatic entrances, you might say. I assure you though, it was no trick"

Ilyena started to walk forwards slowly towards the girls, Ellie, Ai and Kelly all tried to back up a little, but there was only the door behind them and no visible or obvious way to open it. With a lithe grace and a quick step the woman got herself behind Candy, her arms resting on the girl's shoulders and nipples pressing into her back as she leaned down a little to whisper at a volume none of the others would hear" Perfectly real my darling, since you're wondering, and it works very well".

Her attention snapped to Penelope though as the girl questioned her, almost in a rather appropriate choice of words as well. "It's not so much as 'what the hell' as what from hell, My sweet, though I suppose that someone like you would probably call me a succubus... they would be wrong of course, but that is what they would call me" the blue skinned woman purred, almost going back to her seductive tone.

Ai was started to get bored of this whole mysterious air about the whole situation, and indeed she'd not taken the time to look down between the creature's thighs herself, her own eyes fixed on the wrongness that was Ilyena's gaze. "Okay, so tell us what the right thing to call you would be, and what kind of weird TV show is this?" the Asian girl snapped.

The older woman just laughed "Why I told you, My little pet, my name is Ileyna, though if you must insist on a label I suppose omnibus would be most appropriate... but a TV show?" the demon woman shrugged, as if it were of no consequence "It would appear it was just a lie you were given to draw you here". Sighing, the woman turned around took a few steps back towards the stairs, the shapely curve of her dusky blue rear only slightly obscured by a barbed tail that trailed from just above her hips to almost reach the floor.

Turning back around she fixed the girls with a bored look "I'm growing tired of conversation, you mortals never can keep up a interesting dialogue. You have three more questions, between you, before I take my leave. I suggest you choose carefully".

Lillian's eyes widened, though she kept them away from Ilyena. Had she...had whatever this woman was read her mind? It was impossible...inconceivable! Yet...

Candy remained perfectly still as Ilyena approached her, leaning against her. For a second, she feared that it...Ilyena's penis...would touch her. Perhaps this demon would even try...something. She kept still as Ilyena whispered in her ear, wishing she had never pondered what this woman was and what she and her body were capable of.

When Ilyena gave her offer of three more questions, Lillian glanced to the others. Neither Penelope nor Candy looked as if they wanted to say a word, both trembling slightly with their eyes fixed on the demon. Clearing her throat, Lillian looked to Ilyena, keeping her eyes away from Ilyena's cock, and asked, "What do you want with us?" She had been about to continue her question, but reconsidered. The last thing she wanted was to waste one of their questions.

But Penelope blurted out a question almost immediately afterwards. "Are you going to...t-to use us?" She couldn't even bring herself to use the word she had thought of. Her question provoked a whimper from Candy, who hid behind Penelope while continuing to peer over her friend's shoulder.

The redhead had been watching this little exchange in a growing amount of discomfort, clearly as a straight girl the whole female nudity thing was getting to her more than she'd have liked to admit. She shrugged cluelessly and shook her head when Lillian asked her question, clearly she didn't know what the hell was going on her either. Ai and Ellie seemed equally unable to proffer any sort of reasonable answer, what had seemed like a smoke and mirror trick not long ago was starting to seem more and more real.

All three of the girls flinched though as Penelope blurted out her question, though Ellie had to admit she'd been wondering the same thing.

"Yes, I probably will" the blue-skinned creature answered without a shred of hesitation, then smirked and added "and before the night is over I should imagine most of my sisters will have done as well".

"Be careful" Ai chastised in a whisper, as if it would stop the odd creature from overhearing them. "if she's serious about the three questions then let's not waste them". The oriental girl considered for a moment and then without consulting turned to Ilyena and asked "How do we get out of here?"

Again, the demonic woman didn't hesitate before answering "For now, you can't. You'll be stuck here until ten o'clock tomorrow morning, that is when our powers wane with the sunlight and the lock on the door will fail. Of course, by then you may not want to leave... one question remaining my Sweets, make it a good one".

Back
Top Bottom