Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angels With Flithy Souls(Devilla-Roche & BennyQ)

BennyQ

αὐτοκράτωρ
Supporter
The Hunter stood at the back of the room, next to the single set of steel doors that slid open and closed without any noise. The room was bare, except for a single steel chair and a bolted down table in the middle. But unlike the bareness of the room when it came to furniture, it certainly wasn't bare when it came to human life. In the chair, with her hands strapped behind her back, was a single female. A young woman abducted and stolen, she had a mane of dark hair and a flat chest. She wasn't any sort of extraordinary woman, as one might assume for an organization that dabbled in the slave trade, but then again this particular buyer did not need attractive women. That was his specialty, in turning plain-faced and simple-bodied women into gorgeous bombshells that brought about a high price. But not all women were sold off once their transformation was complete. There was something different about how his buyer, and employer, looked at this girl and that meant she was probably going to one who stayed.

But The Hunter wasn't the type of man who voiced his opinions, not out loud at any rate. He was paid handsomely to do his work and to be discrete, and he took his contract seriously. His employer was not your average, modern day slave trader. He was a scientist, a man of repute in the scientific community for his work in genetic alterations and a well-respected scholar. But that was only a front for his true operations. His mansion in the hills, supported by all matters of diverse payments from royalties to patent sales, was closed off to the public and stocked with the best security system ever invented. The man's name was Dr. Anton Radke, a medium-built man with broad shoulders and a narrow waist. One might have thought he worked out often but it was all a ruse, for he was his own test subject for most of his experiments. And fortunately it had worked, otherwise he'd be a mutant mess without sense of human etiquette. But that didn't mean these failed experiments didn't exist either.

Dr. Radke entered from the opposite end of the room not longer after, bearing a single steel suitcase. He brushed past the table and chair, ignoring the girl for the time being, even though his heart thumped faster just at the sight and scent of her. She may not know it yet, but he knew who she was. A few years past, he used to teach at the local university before he decided to keep his views and thoughts private. He had seen her there several times and began smitten with her, though he could not tell why. Over the years he became more and more obsessed with her, the idea of her, and finally took the plunge in ordering her abduction. Striding to The Hunter, he wordlessly handed him the suitcase full of money which the man took and promptly departed. Now only the doctor and his prisoner were left in the room. He strode back in front of her and plopped himself on the table, his legs dangle over the edge as he regarded her with a faint smile. There was so much he wanted to say and do off the bat, but he understood he had to pace himself if he wanted to enjoy this to the full.

"Welcome my new pet, to your home." He began, putting on the demeanor of a slave trader. "Over the next few weeks, you'll undergo a drastic routine and process that will greatly alter who you are and what you think you are. But its best to accept it now that you are just a slut and good for nothing else. It doesn't matter how clean or uprighteous you think you are. I have proven, time and time again, that any woman of any degree can be made into the most outrageous slut and I'll be doing the same to you." He looked her up and down, from head to toe and back again, "You must be thinking, what is so special about me? Nothing. Nothing has to be special about you to be chosen for this. In fact, it is because you are so indifferent and generic to everyone else is why you've been selected. But don't worry my dear, I'm going to change all of that. You'll become special and important." To me, he thought, smirking widely at her.

Olivia worked at the library as a librarian. Actually, in college she had been a physics major and graduated summa cum laude, but instead of heading into what could have been a great career as a physicist, she turned to the library sciences and got a job as a librarian. Admittedly, it was her continual lack of confidence that beset the bespectacled young woman from achieving and fulfilling her potential.

It was the late night for the library and Olivia had been on her feet all day. As she walked to the train, she realized that it was already after ten o'clock at night and there was a chill in the air. Passing by a narrow alley, one that she had always walked past, but tonight somehow it was different. Tonight she would find herself surrounded by someone. Someone very large. All she can remember was being covered in a very large canvas bag, like one used for coffee beans. Then a pinch on her side or was it a needle injected in her, then she had lost consciousness.

That's all she remembers of her abduction. Next she finds herself naked, without her glasses, and tied up to a cold metal chair, in front of her a cold metal table. She wanted to scream, but knew that it would not do her any good. Besides, her being naked made her so self conscious about her body. She did not want to even look down at her flat chested body.

Wherever she was, this room, this place, well Olivia knew that there was no one to hear her cries, so she held them back. Besides, she was a strong, smart women. Maybe she could plead for her life and try to convince these men that she was not worthy of their abduction.

After witnessing the transaction and the departure of the large man now with the suitcase, she was left with the shorter man. When he took a seat on the table and spoke, Olivia was not very happy with the words coming out of his mouth. Words like "pet" and "slut" and about her not being special. Olivia was disgusted by his words. Even that smirk on his face, it made her want to look the other way.

In a scared meek tone....
"Look mister, I, I know I'm not that special. Far from it. You, you don't want anyone like me. I'm a boring person. You'll get tired of me quickly I assure you. Besides, don't you want a blonde? Most men want a blonde. And well -"

She notes the man's complacency and it makes her nervous. What she says is not helping matters. Then in a more normal voice she looks at him and says, "Where are my glasses? I can't see without them. Can you at least give me that dignity for now?"

"Ohh I don't think I'll grow tired of you any time soon." Anton said, moving to stand up. "Or your glasses for that matter. In fact, you won't ever need them again once I get to work on you. And dignity is such a restricting word. Let's leave that out of the equation for now as well." He strode around behind her, placing a hand on the back of her neck. Slowly he moved it up to entangle into her hair, before groping his strong fingers around and curling it up into a fist full. Pulling, he yanked Oliva's smaller body off the chair and onto her feet. "Your transformation will change you. You'll adopt a different sort of dignity. Now let's begin." And without any consideration, he dragged her along by his grip behind her head, tugging her along as he wished.

Anton led her back through the way he had entered, taking them down a long, plush hallway. The carpet beneath their feet was lush and warm to the touch and the hardwood floors were a deep hue of brown, set with intricate patterns. Small alcoves presented colorful vases full of flowers while paintings would occasionally dot the wall. They come to a T-intersection, with the left leading straightaway to another set of steel doors while the right showed a closed door at the distance, but seemed less cold and menacing. That obviously led to the rest of the mansion. Anton elected to drag Oliva towards the steel doors, where a slid of his finger along a finger scanner garnered them entry. A short elevator opened up and soon they descended into the dark laboratory that existed below.

He was ready in case Oliva tried to break or make a run for it. Under his coat was a taser and a whip, either to stop her in motion or to punish any foolish attempts. He didn't mind however if she took a crack at it. Being a sadist, he enjoyed the soft whimpering of a girl fully put into her place and slave training involved a lot of it. He took her down a single, grey hallway, with glass windows on either side. The right showed a large room, with surgerical tables and various monitors and screens. The other overlooked another room, which appeared to be a prisoner block. Six cells were visible, their sides thick walls to absorb any sound, utterly cut off from the outside world. After dragging Oliva down some steps, he forced her into one and closed the door behind him.

Once inside, he slowly began to undress, his eyes never leaving her. "I've waited a long, long time for this. Once I'm through with you after this day, you'll only be a shade of your current self." He had all his clothes piled around his bare feet in no time, and he stepped forward a truly fine specimen of the human race. All of it gained though genetic alterations of his own DNA of course, cheated and elusive of hard work. His endowment was not any different. "Impressed? Soon you'll be a specimen to equal me and more. And turn over and show me your behind. I won't ask again." He ordered, reaching down to snatch a long, coiled object from his coat on the ground.

This sick, twisted man scared Olivia to death. He had a deep baritone voice. it was well matched for his twisted mind. Olivia didn't understand the full purpose of his need to capture her, to have her abducted. "What kind of transformation??" She thought to herself. "He will probably use me like some sort of guinea pig, botch things up and then kill me." Those thoughts made the pace of her heart race and her breathing felt short.

Olivia felt his hands take a strong grip on her hair. She knew this was just the beginning. He freed her hands, but in one seamless motion this sicko pulled hard on her hair. Olivia let out a shriek yelling, "Ow!! You're hurting me, please?!!?" But, it fell on deaf ears as she felt her head being tugged upon by his unyielding grip. Walking backwards, then sideways, Olivia was ripping over herself as he led her into the hallway. In such a compromised position, Olivia could not enjoy the beauty of this place - its plushness, the vases with flowers and the beautiful paintings. Besides, her somewhat blurred vision from a lack of having her glasses made things even worst.

When they made it to the T-intersection of the hallway, she could see that he would take her into a place worst than what was on the other end. She tried to convince herself to attempt an escape, but maybe now was not the time. Once she was in the elevator, she was trapped and it seemed his grip only tightened from one place to the next. From the elevator, she got sight of the surgical tables. It was the one thing that was unmistakable - even without glasses. She felt herself hyper-ventilate and wanted to vomit right then and there. Cold sweat emitted from her forehead and things were getting dizzying.

He again manhandled her as he threw her into one of the cells. He let go of her hair and she fell to the cold floor. She backed up on her hands and knees and went into a fetal position. Olivia looked up and watch this man disrobe. His body was as scary as his voice. Big and muscular. Perfect in every way. Before this happened, Olivia would have never dreamed of meeting such a man. And, his cock, half hard was enormous. It alone frightened her.

BennyQ as Anton said:
"Impressed? Soon you'll be a specimen to equal me and more. And turn over and show me your behind. I won't ask again."

Already a mess from this whole thing and this sicko-man, Olivia couldn't move. She wanted to cry, but she just couldn't do that. Olivia remained in a fetal position, her derriere up against the back wall. Regardless of what he was reaching for she somehow she found the courage to yell out, "No!! I won't turn over for you, NEVER!!!!"

When Oliva began to crawl up against the wall, Anton knew this would be difficult. And fun. The fact she was resisting gave him a sensation of nervous excitement as he let the whip uncoil and stretch out along the floor. She was screaming and protesting his command but it didn't matter. Soon that annoying sound of dissent would be transformed into the willing pleas of desire, and the transition sound of pain was no less satisfactory either. To silence her, he gave the whip a brief flick of his arm, causing it to snap and crack out fiercely against the metal floor beneath them. The room echoed with its lashing sound before settling into silence.

"Very well. There are other means of...persuasion in getting what you want. You are clearly a curious young lady and should not be denied these alternatives." Without hesitation, he raised his arm high before bringing it down harshly towards her cowering figure, causing the end of the whip to lash out painfully against her arm. CRACK! Smiling at the result and feeling himself grow aroused, he brought his arm back again before whipping it once more toward her cradled position. CRACK! This time against her leg. CRACK! Her breast. CRACK! Her ribs. Her stomach. Her thigh again. CRACK! CRACK! Angry red welts and cuts were beginning to criss-cross her body, but still Anton did not let up.

"You..." CRACK! "...will..." CRACK! "...obey..." CRACK! "...me..." CRACK! "...in every...." CRACK! "...way!" CRACK! He screamed between lashes, feeling his confidence and arrogance rise as he punished his disobedient slave. Breaking her was half the fun. Once thirty lashes had been complete, Anton withdrew his arm and took a moment to compose himself before striding over to Oliva. He nudged her harshly with his foot, prodding her whipped body. "I won't ask again. This time you not only present to me your ass, but also reconfirm that you will obey me from now on. Or there'll be more where this came from." He finished with a snarl, leaning over her to engulf her vision with only him.

The crack of the whip made Olivia jump and her heart had skipped a few beats...she started to perspire again and just knowing what could be next, that this man might actually abuse her with this object was something that she was having difficulty processing. Olivia knew how women were being used and abused in all corners of the world, but here back in her own country, here, right here, how could people like this sicko-man exist she thought to herself.

When she felt the first crack land on her arm, a searing pain ran through her body. Olivia yelled out and grabbed at the floor with her fingers, as if that would some how help, but it was merely an involuntary response. The same thing happened when the whip landed on her thigh. She outstretched her leg as if that when somehow protect her from pain.

But, unfortunately, as the whips came raining down on her, Olivia's body convulsed, she screamed loudly, but to no avail. This sicko-man only got angrier and angrier with each crack of the whip. Now, she could taste the metal from the floor, her mouth agape, even gnawing as the whip landed on her body. After being punished in such a gruesome manner her body lay there, lifeless. Breathing heavily Olivia could feel the pain of the welts growing. Her body sizzled in that pain.

When she felt his foot and being told to do as this sicko-man wanted, Olivia's mind raised a white flag. She couldn't possibly go up against him. She could plead with him. She could try to escape if the moment presented itself. But, after being whipped as he had done to her, well Olivia knew that she was physically outmatched. If not the whip, she would be at the end of his slap or dare she imagine him punching her or even worse, killing her with his bare hands.

So, she capitulated; at least for the time being.

In a very scared sounding, her voice now slightly scratchy...
"I ~nervous pause~ I will ~nervous pause~ obey ~nervous pause~ you."

Olivia could see his cock hanging from his body. It was unmistakably huge in a grotesque way. She hated to think what was about to happen. As she slowly moved her body in place. Olivia could feel the searing pain from the whip on her body and she moaned into the metal floor. She knew if she didn't push her ass upwards, it would only anger him,so she did just that. Olivia never thought much of her ass, she didn't real have a nice curvaceous derriere, far from it. But she did have a small crack and she did have an anus like everyone else. Olivia, could not believe that this sicko-man was going to sodomize her.

Again, she found that she could not cry, thinking that that might make this sicko-man feel sorry for her and what he was about to do, but she could only close her eyes tightly and hope that this would be over soon.

"Very good, very good." Anton said, nodding in approval as Olivia slowly stated the required declaration. Getting her to say it was one thing, getting her to believe and act it out with enthusiasm was another. But that would come in time, among other things. Licking his lips with satisfaction as he turned around presented her unspectacular rump, he began to coil up with whip and set it aside as he prepared for the main course. A new type of screaming and whimpering would soon fill the room and one that he looked forward to with much anticipation. But she did not cry though, not yet. That of course would come later and the image only added to his own arousal.

Dr. Anton Radke moved to position himself behind the poor girl and crouched slowly onto his knees. Without warning, he brought both his hands to either side of her hips and yanked her body back harshly towards his own. "Don't worry little dove, you'll soon be in a world of bliss." He mocked from behind, letting a hand trail slowly up the curve of her back to where her dark hair lay in strands about her. He gathered up a handful of her locks before curling it up tightly into a fist, yanking back to raise her head from the floor and towards the wall. He wanted to hear her scream.

With his other hand, he took hold of his well-endowed cock as he moved up behind her. He held his breath as he began to rub the bulbous head of it against her dry slit, not aiming for her anal but for her pussy instead. He wanted a taste, now, and he had desired it for a long time. He watched to see her reaction, letting her slowly feel the size and girth of it as he continually rubbed it up and down her entrance. "How does it feel?" He asked, wanting to gauge just how submissive she might be, "Is it to your liking? Of course it is. This is all you dream about."

Giving a chuckle, Anton yanked back harder on her hair before grunting and pushing himself in. He raised his eyes to look at the back of her head when he felt his head gain traction and without further remorse or consideration, pushed himself deeply in with a slow, casual approach. Let her feel every inch entering her body, fully impaling her upon it. She would become accustomed to the length in time but for now, it was straight to business. He laughed as he slapped her ass, withdrawing his hips just a little before driving in once more. Soon the pace began to increase and more and more of him was leaving and thrusting back in, albeit with greater intensity and force.

Somehow, like a sixth sense, she could feel his evilness coming off of him and she was sickened by a man such as he. All she could see in her mind was this sicko-man dead; dead from a bullet - from a gun that she had pulled the trigger. "Look at you Olivia, just look at you, she thought to herself, "your just as bad as he is, just as evil. There must be some good in him. He was once a boy, someone's son. He must have been good then, right?"

The thought of any good in this man eroded quickly when he pulled on her hair.....

"OWWwwwww - aiiiigggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!"

Olivia felt her head snap back and her arms dangled, her fingers, just barely hovering above the metal floor. The pain was excruciating, she felt like her hair, and the thick shell of skin was going to separate from her head. She wanted to yell out again as she felt the girth of his penis rubbing up and down along the folds of her labia. Then she felt the head of his cock. Olivia wanted to protest and plead with him, but he spoke aloud, telling her how his enormous cock would be to her liking and such. Even in this compromising situation Olivia thought to herself, "Just like a man to be chauvinistic and think he knows what's best for me."

Then he pulled hard again on her hair. The front of her body hung out in the air and her eyes were directed up at the ceiling of the room. She yelled out in a short, desperate plea....
"Noooooooo!!!"

Of course, her plea was a waste of her breath. Olivia felt his cock enter her slowly. With each passing inch her face changed drastically - her eves were wide open, her nostrils flared outward, her mouth was agape and she lost all speech. Even the pain from being held up in the air by her hair, became secondary to what she felt inside of her.

Olivia had not had many men up to this point, and even less that she actually went to bed with and made love to, so feeling his dick inside of her, as ugly as the circumstance was, it somehow felt good. Olivia did everything in her power not to give him any satisfaction. She tried so hard to remain silent, but then there were the slaps to her ass. She could both hear and feel those slaps, coupled with the rhythm of his fucking and both conspired to make her feel - good.

Like holding ones breath in water, she had to come up for air. Olivia's mouth finally let out a distinct moan. it was not to loud, but the sicko-man could hear it. She knew that her moan would only encourage him. "Why?" She thought to herself, "Why would I ever enjoy being violated like this? In this manner?"

The girl was staring to beg, quite pathetically, and truthfully it only served to get Anton even more riled up. He was already greatly erect within her and the urging only convinced him to be even more rigorous in his pursuits. Which meant for Olivia that any consideration for her well-being was about to be thrown out the window. He could see the reactions in her face from the way he looked down upon her from above, seeing the way she convulsed with every new stroke of his cock. Despite the struggle in her face, there was a great deal of stubbornness in her eyes and it was a stubbornness he needed to be rid of as soon as possible. Squeezing his hips inwards against her body, he readjusted her grip on her hair, yanking her body back against his advancing hips as he began to buckle them faster and harder into her.

Olivia's silence was finally broken as he impaled her rear upon his thick member. The room had been silent up until now, filled with only the sounds of their flesh smacking into one another and the un-rthymic patterns of their exerted breathing. Now a low moan escaped from his captive's lips, a sign of her eventual breaking. Anton's eyes shot wide with delight and he smacked her ass twice, causing the miniscule amount of flesh to jiggle. "That's the spirit, my little pet. Keep it up and be a little louder. It's becoming enjoyable, is it not? I know the volume is in you, we just have to bring it out!" He finished with a maniacal laugh, giving her rear one last slap before resuming his exertion. He slowed his rate down, but only to increase the intensity of his thrusting into her. His pelvis region smacked painfully into her rear, battering them a bright red.

His orgasm was building and Anton could sense it bubbling in the depth of his abdomen and he curiously wandered if Olivia would be feeling the same way. He doubted she would experience an orgasm, but there was always opportunity to induce them within her at a later point. He was ploughing at a rigorous rate now, setting the standard for all future fucks that they might have. Fast, tiring, and straining on the body, he spared little effort in rocking his hips back and forth at a high rate. Her dry warmth soon began to engulf his cock more fully, urging him to release his offerings and he happily compiled. Pushing it deep, Anton tugged her hair back further so that her back literally arched towards him as he groaned and winced with the pleasure of climax. His hot seed shot out within her, coating her innards in its thick embrace and then some.

Giving a short chuckle of satisfaction, Anton withdrew from Olivia with a wet noise and fell back onto his elbows and rear. Her once pristine and milky flesh was now redden beyond recognitions, just the way he liked it. As quickly rose to his feet and dusted his lower legs off, before turning to dress himself. "You did well for your first time. Plenty of room for improvement, but well enough. Enjoy a short rest. We'll begin the alterations to your body soon. And don't fret my dear, for there will be plenty more sessions of us to get to know one another." He finished dressing now, shrugging his arms through his sleeves and giving his shoulders a roll. He glanced over Olivia once before picking up the whip that lay near his feet. "Thank me for what I just did." He said slowly, beginning to uncoil the whip should she disagree.

Olivia, she supposed, could tolerate some pain, even felt as though the pain was likable, but this sicko-man, whose name she did not know as of yet went beyond her limits for pain. Her moans turned into grunts and at times she yelled out in pain. Of course, her hair being yanked upon in the manner which he was doing made it difficult to do so she had no choice but to let him use her in this manner.

But the pounding, the hardness, his cock ripping her insides apart - there was nothing there but a feeling of detahment. No enjoyment. No orgasm would come of this, absolutely not. When he pulled her back, her arms now swayed upwards and she was staring into his eyes, those evil eyes of a man who had no respect for any woman - she stared, her mouth open now gasping for air as she he pushed her pelvis outward, his cock at its deepest point inside of her. She could see his face as he groaned in pleasure. Then he came inside of her. She could feel the warmth of his cum, but all she could think about was how she felt with it inside of her. Olivia wanted his cum - all of it, every drop outside of her pussy.

The sicko-man let her drop to the cold metal floor and pain was not only all over her ass, but her pussy, her pelvis, her head - all parts of her body were very pained. She wanted no more of it. She wanted to die at this moment. She wished he would just kill her, but he then spoke of her alterations, of his plans. "Why?" she thought to herself, "Why, so he can do this to me again?"

Olivia watched him get dressed and all she could think about was how much she despised him. How she wanted to kill him if she could. Then he spoke.

Sicko-man said:
"Thank me for what I just did."

Olivia witnessed his next move, which was the whip. She was angry and scared and now confused. "How could she possibly thank him?" She thought. "What, for raping me, the son-of-a bitch? He should be dead and rot in hell." This is what she wanted to say. But she was too much of a coward or so she thought.

As she sat up, something washed over her and she decided instead to load up in her mouth a good amount of saliva, and Olivia pushed her self forward and spat on him - her saliva attaching itself from his shirt to his pants. Then she started to pull herself quickly back toward the corner of the small room and knew what the consequences could be. "What had she done?" she thought. Panicked, she shook her head, her left arm outreached and waving to gesture "no" in desperation."

All she could say was, "No - no! I, I didn't mean to -

Then Olivia looked into this sicko-man's eyes and had to deal with his rain of terror once more...

Anton waited patiently for Olivia to complete his orders, slowly moving his hands in a circular motion as they unwrapped the coils of the whip. He did not expect her to so blatantly refuse, spitting at him before retreating to the corner. Strangely, it did not surprise or shock him in any way. It did cause him to become quite aroused, as he would get to listen to her cries of pain and despair once more. He reached down to slowly collect the spittle she had spat onto his clothes and flicked it off as best he could. Then he raised his eyes back to Olivia, and they were emotionless.

"You'll pay for that." Anton said, before jerking his arm and snapping the whip out to its full length once more. No, a session of whipping wouldn't be sufficient. She needed to be proper taught what it meant to disobey him. He envisioned doing all sorts of cruel acts to her, from sticking her in depraving sex machines to old-fashioned rack torture, there was nothing he couldn't conceit. With the raise of an arm, he began to lash out viciously at her, showing no restraint in his actions.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! It went on, endlessly, until Anton's very arm grew tired and strained from the act. Beads of perspiration had formed on his forehead when he finished lashing Olivia's body, and not in more than one place did he leave her flesh a bloody mess. It would take quite some time to heal and repair her body to its previous state before he could begin the first stage of her genetic modifications, but that was of no consequence. He had vats and tubes for more serious injuries, but for something minor like this, it could be delegated to another nurse or helper. And there were willing members eager to serve.

Olivia would be bleeding from more than a few dozen cuts and welts, but it would take her a great deal of time to die if left unattended. Such was the fury of Anton's anger and eagerness that he took little consideration for her well-being. After recoiling the whip, he strode over to Olivia and spat on her in return before reaching into his coat. Out came a small phone, on which he pressed a single digit. "It's me. Yes, we have an item in cell four that needs a cleanup. Send her down, with the kit three. Yes, kit three." And then he hung over. Smiling, he looked over Olivia.

They would send a girl down here with a first aid kit, but a very outdated one. Small brushes and healing alcohol, it would be a very painful recovery rather than the painless and quick healing tubes. But Olivia didn't warrant such an action. Sighing as he waited for the maid to arrive, he put down the whip and strode back to Olivia. Being a doctor, he knew a few things about medical procedure. He forced Olivia to spread herself out, stretching out some of her cuts in the meanwhile, but restricting further blood loss in some areas. "What a stupid girl you are. Look what you've done to yourself. Now we'll have to get you patched up before we can continue. A waste of time and I'm already behind schedule. Now we are going to have to work into the night."

Olivia wasn't sure what scared her more, when he stood emotionless or when he was animated and showed his physicality such as cracking the whip on her. Olivia was beaten down to nothing - flattened by his hand. The whoosh then followed by the crack of his whip left her bloody and lifeless. "Good," she thought to herself, "Let him kill me. Maybe I will be in a better place God willing."

Unfortunately, though, he had stopped and something told her that he was going to let her live. When he spat on her she found herself tearing. She felt so small in his presence. This sicko-man was in such control. Olivia now came to terms with her jailor; her master if you will. She could not overcome this situation. She was at the end. What else could she do, especially in the condition that she was in?

Olivia didn't give his phone call much thought. She just sat there, slumped over, bleeding and rubbing the welts on her scarred body. She was such a mess that she could not even look him in the eye. "What next? What will he do to me? Who cares?" She thought. Then he forced her body outward and she laid back, her body spread eagle and she continued to look away, too embarrassed of how she felt and what she looked like.

Sicko Man said:
"What a stupid girl you are. Look what you've done to yourself. Now we'll have to get you patched up before we can continue. A waste of time and I'm already behind schedule. Now we are going to have to work into the night."

All Olivia could do was look away in silence and try not to imagine what it was that he was going to do to her next.

Anton merely watched as Olivia turned her glance elsewhere, unable to meet the fierce glare in his eyes. By the brief glimpse he had of them, it was clear that she had been severely broken and thrown way out of her element. Hope was quickly fading, Anton knew the look all too well, and it seemed like it would never return to her. There was no greater sight or feeling that got Anton aroused than the utter loss of hope and liberty in a slave. The empty expression on their faces was a clear testament of what he was capable of, and the funny thing was he hadn't even gotten started. It was going to be a long night and an even longer week for Olivia.

There was a brief knock at the door and Anton smiled before he raised himself up on his feet. He gave Olivia a stern look that seemed to say stay put and do not move before he turned and went to answer it. He opened it slightly, snatching the kit from the maid that brought it before dismissing her with a single word. The door shut ominously behind him as he approached Olivia once more, a white box in his hands with a single red cross on it. This he set down beside her and opened, revealing a single brown bottle with a clear liquid and several rubbing patches of all sizes. Taking the bottle, he opened it to release the stench of alcohol before he dipped it on the patch.

"This will burn and sting, but it'll only be worse if you squirm and move about. Now stay still, or after I'm done healing your wounds I'll whip you again and start the process all over." Anton said harshly, before beginning his work. At least he was considerate in how he ran it over her skin, but not very much so. An outdated and painful medical procedure would be like hell to Olivia, but it would prevent her cuts from becoming infected. Death might seem like a merciful release to her, but Anton was sure to delay and prevent it as best he could. It took him the better part of a hour, but finally most of her lashes were healed and patched up as best they could be.

Anton hurriedly packed away the equipment before sliding the box somewhere under the single cot in the room. It would be needed at a future date of course, and there wasn't enough alcohol in the bottle for her to harm herself in any terrible way. Immediately after, he seized her by the neck and hair with his large hands and yanked her right up to her feet. Then grabbing her wrist, he tugged her along once more. The door slid open and out into the corridor they went, before moving through several more passageways into a small lab. There was a single steel bed in the center, with various tubes and wires jutting out of its sides and bottom. Many monitors and screens lined the room.

"Move!" Anton shouted at Olivia, forcing her towards the bed and laying her down. With several long leather straps, he harshly pinned her body to the cold, relentless surface. Then the tubes and wires were connected to her body. The tubes had phallic endings to them, and he used these domed contraptions to penetrate into her mouth and vagina. The rest he placed over her body at various points, from her breasts, stomach, thighs, and knees. Above her was a machine, with various arms protruding from its center, the ends of which were sharp and needle-like. Strange fluids swooshed in their compartments as Anton stepped away from Olivia. Not a single word of explanation was given.

Olivia jumped at the knock at the door, her heart racing. His look at her to stay put was well received. Oliva was scared so much that she didn't even speak. All she could do was look back at him meekly. As he opened the door, she notice the bright light filter through. Olivia stretched her neck in desperation to see who the other person was. Maybe he or she would take pity on her and take her away from this awful man. But, the door had closed almost as quickly as it had opened.

The prospect of disobeying him was very real now to her, so when he demanded that she stay still, she did. The alcohol stung so severely that her hands trembled and she found herself biting her upper lip, not noticing at first that she had inflicted a wound on herself.

Olivia looked down at her bloodied and patched up body and she saw a very ugly sight. She felt so very ugly and couldn't stand how she looked right now.

Then this sicko man would do what became a trademark of his, he would move slowly and seem like all was good, then like a predator of some sort, like lightning he would grab at her as he was doing right now...His ruthlessness and abuse of her body seemed to know no bounds. As she stood there, her neck squeezed and her airway closing due to his strong grip on her, all Olivia could do was cough and stand there like a Raggedy Ann doll - and totally helpless.

From dark to light, her eyes stung as he dragged her endlessly from one corridor to another. She felt as if she were in a hospital of sorts and everything seemed so hard, so sterile. Glass and metal and lots of florescent lighting. Then she was led into a room with this single steel bed in the center. The leather straps and the many tubes, made it look like an ominous thing that was somehow alive in Olivia's mind. She attempted to resist, but this sicko man yelled at her to moved and literally pushed her down onto the bed.

Straps were pulled from everywhere, her head, her chest, her stomach, her arms and legs, her wrists and ankles all tied down and she was now immobile and scared once again. And then came the tubes. Oh my God those tubes. Her mouth had one and it filled completely, as if she were forced to suck on some massive cock. And, one in her pussy - again she felt so invaded and so helpless. Then her areolae were covered by the tubes an so were many parts of her body. But then, her eyes widened when this contraption above her turned on and these tentacles came out with its sharp needle-like protrusions. All Olivia could do was scream loudly into the tube that filled her mouth, but it came out as a muffled tone.

Olivia was frightened as to what could possibly happened next, She shut her eyes and started to pray.

Anton didn't know whether Olivia was trying to speak to him or not, for the tube in her mouth muffled whatever it was she was trying to say. Regardless, Anton didn't care at all. This next part was a process he designed personally, perfected over the course of many trials and unfortunate test subjects. Thankfully, it had finally been improved to the point where fatalities were no longer the norm and the alterations could be accepted by the body. Everything he had connected to her body was for a purpose, and Anton thought it was considerate at least to share that information with her.

"The sockets connected to your breasts will help grow and nurture them to a more appealing size. You'll feel some soreness, especially in your lower back region, but that is only natural. The wires around your abdomen and arms are sensory inputs. They are going to make your nerves a lot more sensitive to certain impulses, such as pleasure and pain. Think of being on recreational drugs almost all the time, without the dizziness or addiction after effects. Also, they are going to alter your hormones as well. I'll let you guess at what's going to change there."

"The wires attached to your thighs and rear serve a different purpose though. The same nerves inside your vagina that make you feel pleasurable are now being replicated inside your anal. In a sense, you'll be able to experience orgasms when being fucked through your rear, which will become one of your favorite activities in due time. They will also act in the same manner as those connected to your breasts, where they will help nurture the muscle mass in your upper thighs and hips and make them firmer and more curvy. The machine above you won't be used today unfortunately. I haven't decided what I want to do to you with it."

"Now, the tube inserted into your pussy and mouth? Those are specially for you, my dear. You see, they are dildos in a sense, but specially designed ones. The one inserted inside your pussy has small membranes across its surface designed to suck and absorb your juices. The one inside your mouth has the same membranes, but in reverse. They emit liquids. What liquids you might be thinking? The very same coming from your pussy. Enjoy yourself now, as you'll be strapped to that table for some hours as the drugs and alterations take root. Have fun now!"

With a short laugh, Anton pressed the enter key on his computer and the a slow whining noise was heard before a series of shocks rattled across Olivia's body. The phalluses in her mouth and pussy began to thrust at a slow pace, causing her body to squirm as it was pinned against the bed. The wire ends and sockets heated up and a strange, cool feeling flushed throughout her breasts as they went numb. At the mircoscopic level, the process was altering her genes at the basic level, programming her body little by little to become more suitable to his needs. It would take a few days for her breasts to be grown out but that was acceptable to Anton. Smiling, he folded his arms and watched patiently for the next hour or so as Olivia suffered and jerked. Perhaps he should call his assistant in.

Olivia could do nothing but patiently listen to his words. She had a difficult time comprehending what he was saying. As intelligent as she was, it all seemed so sci-fi; so unreal - as if she were somehow in a movie or something like that. Of course she looked up again at the contraption above her and it made her pause, "What if it is all true? Is this sicko-man, this mad scientist of sorts telling her the truth? Olivia thought.

But then, with a push of a button on his computer, Olivia's life would be altered forever. With a rush of electricity her body convulsed and the things she could feel, the liquids she could taste in her mouth, the variation or immense change in her hormones all conspired to leave the old Olivia behind. She had such a heightened awareness, like nothing she had ever felt or would ever feel in her life. Her eyes were wide, and her pupils were tiny. She could feel the juices in her pussy getting sucked away and there was a burning sensation inside of her vagina. Olivia lost all control of her body. All she could do was allow things to take its course. A sense of pleasure mixed with pain ran through her body so easily, like some fluid with a rather thin viscosity.

Olivia's eyes opened and shut uncontrollably and at some point she thought she was having a seizure. Maybe she was. Then she could feel something happening to her non-existent breasts. They were sore and turning reddish. Olivia was having some of the same sensations in her hips, in her waist, and in her legs. She didn't quite know what was happening due to her position on the bed. Maybe it had something to do with what he just said.

Minutes later, Nurse Dahlia placed her identification into the slot and had her retina scanned....
33.jpg

...the door slid open and she pushed her cart through the door and could see what was in progress...she was ready to utilize any medication, administer any hypodermic needle if necessary, or cut the patient open if required....she also had an array of computer chips if it was necessary to install into the subject....yes, Nurse Dahlia was at the ready, no doubt...

In her sexy, syrupy voice, but very serious...
"Dr. Radke, you called for me? How can I be of assistance to you?"

Anton was enjoying himself. From his vantage point a little further up on a small platform, he could clearly see the restrained thrashing from Olivia as the computers made adjustments to her body. For a moment, he wondered how it might have felt on her end as her body was transformed from an average display to a bombshell of a body. Even now, he was imagining what color her basic, dark hair should become. Blonde was always in fashion, a desirable look in plenty of women, but Anton had been leaning more towards a crimson shade. Olivia was going to be more than just a pretty ornament to hang around.

The doors nearby slid open to reveal his assistant, nurse Dahlia, wheeling in a medical cart full of needles and other devices for the alteration. Not all of them were going to be used on Olivia. Some had to be administered daily while others were one-time only shots. If Olivia still managed to resist and behave stubbornly during their sessions before and after this process, then she would be given a chip to help control her thoughts and actions. In the meanwhile, there was plenty to do.

Dahlia had been one of his first and had proven to be quite the obedient servant, to the point where she was promoted far above any slave girl could hope for. Anton still had warm feelings of their first sessions, and even recent ones as well. By the time she had arrived, Olivia had been strapped in for at least a hour, half the required time. "Yes, thank you for coming on short notice." He replied with a smile, gesturing to Olivia. "Our new patient needs a few shots. Just the growth accelerators for each of her breasts, a hormonal shot, and a sensory one for her anal. And once you've finished that, I have some tools here that need to be cleaned." Anton ordered.

As he waited for Dahlia to get on those tasks, Anton unbuckled his pants and let it slide to the ground as he remained in his seat. Those tools that needed cleaning of course was simply his cock, something Dahlia was an expert at working with. Watching the monitors, it seemed everything was going well with Olivia so far. Despite the jerking of her limbs, her body was receiving the drugs and hormonal improvements quite well and there seemed to be no indication of a reaction towards them. He remembered when he put Dahlia through the same process years ago. It had nearly killed her, but she had survived and emerged as a very beautiful lady, devoted and dedicated. The sight of her working alone was enough to get Anton aroused.

After listening to all that he required of her, Nurse Dahlia simply responded with, "Yes, of course Dr. Radke."

Nurse Dahlia pushed the cart up to the Olivia and looked down at the poor girl. she could empathize with her, but she too remembers what a sight she was and what dire straits she was in. Having been homeless and in quite despair, she has found that being remolded and now serving Dr. Anton Radke was a God send. She didn't mind his proclivities, as sick and twisted they sometimes were, because she had a places to live, three square meals, and a purpose in life.

Nurse Dahlia hit the override button in order to keep Olivia still. She then prepped all of the hypodermic needles and began with her chest. The first one went into the girl's paltry right breast, so flat. Nurse Dahlia gave Dr. Radke the best view he could have by stepping to the side of Olivia and then she punctured the sharp needle into the girl's areola and pushed down on the plunger. The aqueous fluid disappeared and it would not take long to see radical changes in Olivia's breast size. Nurse Dahlia stepped around the bed to the other side and did the same thing to Olivia's left breast. Once that was done, she administered the hormone shot on Olivia's flat rump. The toughest one to administer was the sensory shot, since it had to go into her anus. Nurse Dahlia unstrapped the girl around her hips and thighs and placed a wedge in order to lift Olivia up off the metal bed. Then she used a special tool to open up the girl's ass. This hypodermic needle was larger than the others and the needle was twice as long.

After it was done, Nurse Dahlia re-strapped the Olivia, who was in a state far removed from reality, and flicked the switch to continue the procedure. Almost immediately, her body was convulsing again.

Nurse Dahlia rolled the cart back to Dr. Radke. He was playing with his half-hard cock, which was huge, and he was smiling. Nurse Dahlia, took even this task, which she had grown to enjoy, in stride. He taught her how to suck his massive cock and at this point, she had a certain pride in pleasing him in this way.

On her knees she went and pulled down his pants all the way to his shoes, Nurse Dahlia removed his hand and replaced it with her softer, daintier fingers. At first she wrapped her mouth around his head and slightly bobbed her head up and down while she jerked his shaft up and down. Coupled with looking up to him with her subservient eyes, she could feel his cock grow immensely. Once he was fully hard, Nurse Dahlia went into the next phase.

Attempting to engulf a 13" penis was not an easy task. It's girth was massive too. But with a tremendous amount of training (which included having been whipped by Dr. Radke's hand for an aggregate of over two-thousand times), Nurse Dahlia got the hang of it. She learned how to position her head and neck. She mastered the art of opening her throat, and she enabled herself to take in all 13", her lips literally kissing his body. She tried taking in his balls too, but due to their large size, it would take physical modifications to Nurse Dahlia's mouth in order to make that a reality.

So she bobbed her head up and down - his cock sucked in and then out. She kept her lips tight around his shaft and listened to his moans, and she waited for him to cum.

Anton watched Dahlia go straight to work with Olivia, wasting no time in carrying out her orders. That's what he liked most about her, her eagerness and dedication not only to him, but to her duties as well. Anton was positive she had never held any position of importance before he had found her. Certainly such loyalty could be generated in women such as Olivia, who only needed to have their eyes opened a little to the truth. And that truth was that Anton truly had their best intentions in mind. His mind was simply deluded into believing that they didn't know it yet and it was up to him to bring it out of them.

It didn't take Dahlia long to finish her chores and soon Olivia was strapped back in as the process continued unabated. Neither the nurse of Anton showed any consideration for what she might be feeling, for the pain and agony now was only a small price to pay for the outcome it would produce. With his cock in hand, stroking it slow with a large palm, his smile only grew as Dahlia neatly packed her equipment away and strode over to him. Without any hesitation, she was down on her knees and ready to clean his tool.

Anton brought his hands back to rest folded over his stomach as Dahlia's smaller hands replaced them. They felt warm and loving to the touch, and soon her mouth joined their work by consuming the head of his large member. Skillful and thorough, just as he trained her and just how he intended to train Olivia, it didn't take Dahlia long to have her owner in a state of bliss and pleasure. His head dipped back, his mouth opened as he rapidly breathed short inhale and exhales out. Dahlia could always put him in a frenzy like this.

Soon she began to engulf more and more of his thick girth, Anton feeling it disappear into her tight mouth where her throat, in its attempt to swallow the large object, created a milking sensation around it that was tremendously delightful. With louder moans and grunts emitting from his mouth, Anton's hands flew to her pitch dark hair and groped it tightly in thick curls. Not long after, he was using his grip to help speed along her bobbing, practically slamming her face into his pelvis region over and over again. Not once did he bruise her face up pretty bad from this and it seemed he would do so again. It didn't take long for Anton to give in fully to pleasure. With Dahlia on her knees, Anton stood and began to thrust his hips ferociously into her mouth, working up the bubbling sensation in his gut to the breaking point.

And he came at least, jamming the entirety of his cock into her mouth and groaning as loud as possible as his member pulsed and spewed out a generous load. He coated her throat with the sticky, hot seed and kept her mouth trapped around his cock for a great while after, making her swallow every droplet of his offering before he finally let her withdraw. Then he collapsed back into his seat, chest heaving with the last of the waves of pleasure across his body as he rubbed at his forehead. It would take him a few moments to reorganize his thoughts after such a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Thank you nurse Dahlia." Anton said, in a dismissive tone really as Olivia's alterations for the day were coming to an end. "I'll see you later tonight for your debriefing." And with that, he motioned for her to leave as he pulled up his pants and buckled his belt. She had served her purpose and was no longer needed now that Anton turned his attention back to his pet project. In a heartbeat, Dahlia was forgotten as visions of the completed Olivia filled his mind. The countdown dropped to zero and slowly the convulsions and sensations that Olivia had been forced to sit through came to an end. There was very little changes to her body thus far. Her breasts remained flat but they would feel heavy, and in the morning they would have grown significantly, but not fully to the image Anton had in mind. And soon she would begin to feel the carnal urges that had been programmed into her very genes. That would be an interesting development.

Standing up, he strode over to where Olivia lay, strapped and restrained, and placed his hand casually on top of one of her breasts, removing some of the wires. "How do you feel girl? Ready for the next part of your lessons? I like to call it etiquette training." Anton said with a mischievous smile.

Nurse Dahlia was well aware that Dr. Radke would grab her hair and then pound her face into his body. Again, this was why she had to learn how to engulf his cock. If she hadn't, her throat would be ripped to shreds every time, which can be very painful. Nurse Dahlia made sure that that was not to happen. So when he would thrash her head like this, especially once he stood up, she was always ready. In the end, he got what he wanted - to use her as a depository for his sperm. Nurse Dahlia, who was forced to do this, not only accepted this task, but secretly enjoyed the taste and relished in the acceptance and ingestion of his cum.

Dr. Radke said:
"Thank you nurse Dahlia. I'll see you later tonight for your debriefing."

As she straightened her nurse's uniform out, she said in a very professional tone....
"Yes, Dr. Radke of course."
...and she pushed her cart out of the room and made her way to a mirror...her face was a mess from sucking the doctor's cock and it needed attention....

The program stopped suddenly and Olivia lay there and was in a bit of shock. She was also slightly disoriented. Still strapped down and unable to move, she could hear some footsteps, it was Dr. Radke...her mind seem to have been altered where she had forgotten that this was the sicko-man that raped her just a few hours ago...she didn't quite have amnesia, but her thoughts were more willing, she was in a very different state then before. In fact, she even smiled when the hulking doctor approached. Somehow, she felt an innate need to please him.

Dr. Radke said:
"How do you feel girl? Ready for the next part of your lessons? I like to call it etiquette training."

Looking up to him she answered in a monotone sounding voice...
"Yes, I suppose, but my body seems to hurt all over. I will do my best (having heard his name called out by the nurse she realizes that he has a name) Dr. Radke."

There was a new look in Olivia, as if a whole new identity had invaded her body. But this personality change wouldn't last long, for the injections were weak in the beginning and the cells would soon alter back to their original state if not reinforced with a new serum. However, after receiving several more, the change should become permanent in time. Still, this transition phase could be most interesting, especially when a subject's nature returns in the middle of some humiliating or submissive act. Anton couldn't wait to see the look on her face then, when she realizes she had been indulging just as much as he was.

He smiled a little when she addressed him as Dr. Radke, but that wasn't the type of etiquette he had in mind for her. He finished removing the last of the wires and straps from her wracked body and lifted her onto her feet. "Oh I haven't even begun to apply the hurt. I have a few toys for my new pet that I want her to become accustomed to. If she could be so kind as to get on her hands and feet on the small table, I can gift them to her." He said, wanting to test how obedient she could be.

Regardless, Anton turned on his heel and strode to a nearby cabinet that had a solid white front and no visible handle. There was a small pad however and Anton scanned his finger for the briefest of seconds before it clicked and opened up. Inside were a variety of tools, sex tools, such as gags, plugs, and clamps. He drew several items, including a thick anal plug, two small rings and a needle, as well as a small choker that could be used as a collar. He turned to the table to check if his new project had carried out her request. "Ass higher. Put your face right on the table." He said, making corrections in her form if he needed to. As far as being obedient went, she was still untempered and untrained.

Her mind still distant and not quite all there, Olivia found herself obeying him. The words, "I haven't begun to apply the hurt" did not register in her brain. She was able to get on the table, but still there was pain associated with the program that she had just been through. Once on the padded table, she was lost and did not know what to do next, so she just sat there. Dr. Radke guided her with words like "ass higher" and "face right on the table." Olivia gingerly placed her head on the table and brought her legs into her body, thereby raising her ass in the air. She had a doe-eyed look in her face and could not really see what the doctor was grabbing from the cabinet. Olivia did not know what to expect so she just sat there in silence.

Anton watched as Olivia wordlessly obeyed, any thought of resistant or doubt long banished from her time for the time being. Anton was always exhilerated when test subjects turned out exactly as predicted, and he could tell by the look in her eye that she was completely docile. In effect, he could do whatever he wanted to her and train her to thank him enthusiastic for it, whether it be more raping or torture. He took this moment to inspect her body and though there wasn't any drastic changes to her shape, there were certainly improvements. Her hips seemed a little wider, opening up a small gap between her thighs and her breasts slightly increased in size.

Taking the anal plug first, he strode around Olivia to her rear. Shamelessly, he ran his fingers lightly over her pussy to see what sort of reaction she would give. "This is your first toy, for your tush. This plug is slightly smaller than my own cock and will keep your rear hole well shaped and tight for my usage. You will be required to complete a set of exercises every day, in which you must squeeze your rear around this plug for a specific time period in order to condition it to pleasure my cock. Do you understand slut?" He asked, and before he got an answer he inserted it deep into her anal, using the straps to bind it firmly to her body.

With that step completed, Anton strode around towards Olivia's upper body and grabbed the back of her neck harshly. He yanked up her head from where it lay on the table and stared into her eyes with a smile. "How does it feel? Uncomfortable? You'll get used to it and perhaps even come to appreciate and enjoy it. Now stay still, with your head held high." Anton said with a smile as he picked up the collar he had chosen for her. It was a band of thick black leather, threaded with small chain along its edge, with a thick ring of steel hanging off the center to connect with a leash. This he connected around her neck, strapping it tight but enough for her to breathe comfortably.

"Do you like your toys? Now come with me. This next step is particularly messy and I don't want to give nurse Dahlia extra duties tonight by making her clean the lab. Be a good pet and get down on the floor and follow me." Anton said, flicking his fingers and pointing at the ground as if she were a small dog being told what to do. He what to see her crawl eagerly after him to this next stage, that would involve a glimpse of pain and some blood. He intended to pierce her nipples in a very rudimentary style. He led her out the lab, walking slowly and giving her a kick in the side if she lingered or was too slow, and led her to a small chamber nearby, halfway back to her cell.

It was small, containing a single table, a chair, and two large boards crossed like an X in the corner. The walls and floors were thick stones, giving it an ancient appearance and somewhere there was the faint dripping of water. An intentional leak, to help break the mind of any unfortunate soul trapped in here for an indefinite period of time. The constant dripping would pervade their minds, helping in breaking down its walls. "Go and stand in front of that rack." Anton ordered, pointing at it.

Back
Top Bottom