Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Open to the freaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solsby

Moon
Hi! I'm extremely fetish and kink friendly, looking to expand my horizons and experiment. I'm up for anything.

Post info: Length can be anywhere from 3 sentences to 3 paragraphs. One liners are okay occasionally, depending on the scenario. I prefer writing in third person. I have little experience with first person but if you prefer it then I'm willing to try it.

I'm looking for:
  • Struggles for dominance/control, master and slave roles. I enjoy playing both sub and dom roles, so let me know your preference
  • Inflicting/receiving pain, torment, torture
  • Nonconsensual or shyness that possibly evolves into romance/dependence
for more info please check out my F-List

I have few restrictions:
  • Our characters must be sentient
  • I don't enjoy starting with a sub that easily bends to the dom's will. The dom should have to fight before being able to throw the sub around.
...and that's really it for my turn-offs.

Gender, age, species, plot and setting is open. I'd like to expand on these things together.

Let me know your ideas, preferences, fetishes and kinks!

Just thought I'd add this...

I enjoy smut a LOT, even the most depraved and deranged of sorts. But, I don't enjoy it being the sole focus on a role-play.

My Kinks include all of the things I like to and am willing to play. However I will tailor my actions according to your preferences - in other words, I will respect boundaries

-----------------------------------------------------

Settings:
I like elements of Medieval/Fantasy, Apocalyptic/Dystopia, Futuristic, Sci-Fi
I can also do modern or realism, as well as different eras.
Elements of an established fictional universe are negotiable.

Genres and Themes:
Horror, Action/Adventure, Drama, Mystery
No "Comedies" - I enjoy humor of all varieties; I prefer the comedy to come naturally.
Romance? Yes, when it fits.

Characters:
I have some original characters of mine, and I am also pretty good at coming up with a new character on the spot and working with the chara as we move along.
I don't care for fan-fiction. I can do elements of an established fictional universe but I prefer to play non-canon characters.

NeoRulez said:
Hello.I really interested in some of ideas and would like to roleplay with you?

Yeah just send me some of your ideas or interests and we can come up with something :) feel free to PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom