Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Not So Proper Princess... (P) -Ladydark/Sheena-Tiger-

Ladydark

The minds master
Detrick was the newly appointed Mage for the King of the land, he was a fair and proper ruler and had Detrick's respect. Detrick had been in his position for a few moths now an had proven himself several times when helping the troops out in battle or helping out around the castle and it's village. He had worked with the King's two sons often and fought with them on the battlefield as well. They were fine boys and would make wonderful kings themselves someday. But the King's only daughter... She was a brat, believing she could do what she wanted because she was a princess, including ordering him around. Detrick hated being treated as a common magician and being forced to do parlour tricks, but the princess had him coming to the gardens almost everyday to preform for her. And he was sick of it.

He had starred to meet the princes a little over a month ago, shortly after he had given her a very old necklace as a gift. Now this was a very special necklace, he had enchanted it. It was slowly feeding impure thoughts into her head, and recently had her preforming impure actions around the castle and grounds. Detrick was working in his study when his crystal ball informed him that she was doing just that at that moment, he left his study to go find her.

Tilya was the only daughter of the king and the youngest child as well. This helped the young woman a lot with certain privileges and fr less worries compared to her brothers who were in race for the throne. An unlucky incident would be enough to change things, though Tilya would not just need one such incident but two to gain access to the throne. For the rather lazy girl who had learned to have fun, such worries or even needed plotting was far away, instead, she knew how to gain access to new distractions.

That young mage Detrick was arriving at the court just at the right time to entertain her, every time he was not busy doing all the boring stuff with her father or brothers. Sadly, the males had a clear priority, so she extorted even more while he had time for her, and she had not been satisfied with just a few dancing lights. That he acknowledged her rights to do so was, in her opinion, best shown with the necklace he had given her. It had been an old one, yes, but a new one was hardly to be expected from a mage, and as it was a gift from a mage, she felt the urge to wear it everywhere and anywhere, including when she was sleeping or taking a bath. The real reason for this was nothing she realized, unaware of the magic properties of the necklace. She as well found it quite normal, that she began to let her eyes linger for a longer time on her staff who was helping her with nearly every task, might it be looking at their bust, in case of a female, or their crotch region and behind, regardless of gender.

With the passing of the days, she began to explore her own body more often than she had in the past and not just during the night while she was about to slip away to sleep. When Detrick was informed by his crystal ball, Tilya just had managed not to cope a feel of one of the maids behind and instead fled into a silent corner of the expansive gardens, hiding behind a tall bush. With a pounding heart she looked around before she lifted her skirt high enough until she could slip her hand down between her legs. Today was one of the few days, were the dress code was dictating one of the long skirts, reaching down to her ankle, just because it was one of the regular days on which the king was hearing the pleas and problems of the peasants.

Detrick glances at the mini crystal ball in his hand as he makes his way through the castle lookin for the princess. After asking a few maids where they last saw her he heads outside to the gardens and glances around. He pulls the small video camera from his pocket as he silently gets closer, waving away the crystal ball and activating the necklace at the same time. 'This should be entertaining...' He chuckles softly to himself as he gets closer, hearing her soft moans already. The necklace around her neck started to glow softly, unnoticed in the light of day, and intensifying what she was feeling, also taking control of her actions for now. When Detrick rounded the corner with the video camera rolling she would not be able to stop herself until she came, she could speak freely but trying to stop herself would be impossible. "Well well Princess Tilya... Here I came out to photograph some rare birds... And I find this lovely show..." She will feel compelled to show off to him as he steps closer, spreading her legs despite her verbal protests.

Tilya twitched, she could hear people moving around in the garden, far away, but the sounds of steps on the gravel carried over to her lonely corner. She knew this was wrong, but she needed to rub herself so desperately, feeling her hand move over her sensitive nub and over the seemingly now always wet pair of lips between her shapely legs. She stifled a moan right after the necklace began to work more intense, arching her back with closed eyes. "Mmmmmh..." she breathed in deep, only to gasp as she heard Detrick speaking at her. The Blue eyes shot open and she stared up at him, knowing she should stop this indecent act and pull her hand away... but it felt just to good.

"G...go away Detrick... I... I command you." the young blonde woman demanded, while at the same time she spread her legs a bit more and pushed her hips slightly up into the sky, presenting herself to him while still running her slender fingers over her sensitized lower parts. "Do not dare to... to make pictures..." she hissed at him, her cheeks burning red while a feeling of humiliation ran through her as she was presenting herself.

"Are you sure you want me to leave... You seem to enjoy showing off..." He steps closer and zooms the camera in while smiling at her, he then crouches down to be eye level with her and still filming. "If you didn't want me to watch you'd have stopped by now..." Her body grows more aroused the longer her watches. "I wonder how the King would react to watching this... Or just knowing what his little girl is doing..." He zooms out to film her whole body again. He grins as she weakly tries to stop, her body completely controlled by the necklace. As she starts to get closer to her peak he smirks, "So... Have you enjoyed the gift I gave you... That necklace... Did you like the things it made you think... The way it's making you act..." He looks right at her and raises one hand slowly and her hand slows, keeping her on that thin edge before climax. "Don't you love the power it gives me..." He puts his hand down and allows her to speed back up, her hand would only stop now once she came and her body couldn't take anymore. Detrick chuckles and continues to videotape her.

The young blond woman was clearly shocked, she could feel her body on fire, heating up so much more than usual, and despite her not wanting this, she knew she was enjoying this... or at least her body was betraying her mind. "No...noooo! Father can not know about this! He... he would ... I would lose my standing!" she whined while she twitched and squirmed for the camera pointing at her. It was only her lower part, from hips down, which was exposed to the camera, with the long skirt pulled up so far, but this likely was making things worse, as it was making even more clear, that it was really the mighty princess, in some of her best clothes, nothign a whore could afford, even with the discovery of magically enhanced objects like this camera a century ago. Now they were quite common, but faking a person on the magical moving pictures was just impossible, as far as she knew at least.

Tilya was panting hard, she did listen to Detrick's words, but the meaning was just out of grasping range, as she could not understand why he would trick her like that and it all had felt natural, until he raised his hand. The long haired princess knew what it felt to be just at the edge, and she was craving the release, now that she was so close. "P...please... stop this..." she whined, her hips pushing into the hands, which only slowed down even more to stop her from stepping over that thin line. The second though, when Detrick let her body roam freely again, along the guidelines he had implemented to make her masturbate, her fingers dipped between her lower pair of lips, sending her over the edge. A satisfied moan left her throat, a pleased smile on her face while she enjoyed the orgasm which was sending waves of pleasure through her frail body. It was more intense than she was used to, and if someone would ask, she would be unable to tell why exactly... likely a mixture with having to hold back and being watched the ingredients with the biggest amount in this special recipe.

He chuckles softly as he films her orgasm then turns the camera off and moves closer again, crouching down to stare at her. "I'm glad you enjoyed that... Because you'll be having them more often... My Princess..." He reaches out and tips her chin towards him, "I told you it didn't like preforming stupid tricks for you... Do you think my magic so silly now..." He raises his hand to still her body from getting up or trying to fight him. "The moment you willingly accepted my gift you were mine... Didn't you think it the least bit strange when you wouldn't take it off... Even to bathe..." He grins as her eyes widen slightly "Or when you started to think strangely... Now this... Would a proud and respected Princess stoop to pleasuring herself outdoors where anyone could see..." He lets her go and stands up, waving his hand slowly, making her fix her clothes and stand before him. "Your time of commanding me is at an end Princess... Now I'm the Master..." He gets close, right in her face "And you can never tell anyone... You will never be able to tell a soul what goes on between us... Thanks to my necklace..." He lifts it from her chest slightly to show her how it glows. "The minute you try and tell anyone... This activates and you will start masturbating again... In front of the person you tried to tell... Now if you want that, go right ahead..." He waves his hand again to release his control on body.

Tilya looked up, clearly shocked but unable to effectively stop Detrick from making her look up, waves of pleasure still rolling through her, even while they slowly got weaker. Most of her replies did consist of whimpers and eyes filled with fear upon the things he said. Her answer about if it occured her to be strange never taking the necklace off, she shook her head no, the necklace had been working pretty well in making such slight adjustments. Unable to stop her body from standing up and straightening her clothes, not that she was mentally fighting that one, Tilya stood up and looked away, not wanting to look at the necklace or even Detrich. His words and warnings were like slaps across her face, and tears began rolling down her cheeks. "Please... stop this... t...take the necklace back. I... I never order you anything..." she cried.

"That's where you're wrong Princess... You called me almost every moment I wasn't working for your father or brothers... Having me preform for you like some trained animal!" He glares at her and forced her to look a him "You will look at your Master when he speaks..." The necklace making it another of her rules. "Now you know my magic isn't to be taken lightly... And will continue to know so until you no longer need to be forced to beg for pleasure..." He chuckles "You can't fight me... And after a while you won't want to... Then when the time is right... You will tell your father you wish to marry me..." He runs his arm down her side, making shockwaves of pure pleasure run through her from his touch alone. "Because your body and mind will want no one else... I will break you down and build you up as mine... Say goodbye to the life you knew Princess..." He steps back again "Now you will follow me into the castle with a smile on your face and not a single tear... You will greet people as they pass and be happy... And remember what will happen if you try to tell..." With that he leads her inside.

Once inside the castle he leads her through the kitchen and down several hallways to his private library, "You're doing well..." He takes her to the back of the library and down a dead end isle, or so she thought. He reaches out and pulls a book down, soon the wall slides down to reveal a staircase. "Follow me... You can speak freely now..." Once they pass the wall begins to close again, the torches on the wall light as they walk down. "Welcome to my Laboratory... And you're new home away from home..." He has her stand in the middle of the room and turns to her "Instead of you having me do tricks for you... You will come here each day and preform for me... The necklace will bring you here when you are wanted... You will stop what you are doing and excuse yourself from anything... The longer you fight the call, the higher your arousal will grow..." He takes a seat a few feet from her as the necklace deactivates for now.

Tilya looked at him, but her eyes told quite well how much she hated to be forced to do even this simple thing, and the ffact that she learned quite soon that she could not turn her eyes away once he spoke was even worse. She gasped at his touch and knew instantly that it was his magic working through the necklace. "I will never marry you!" she hissed at him and was mortified on the inside, that she could not force her own body to stop from doing exactly as he had ordered... and was smiling naturally at each person they passed and even stopped if she had to exchange a few words with them but cut it short every time... as she had some important royal business to discuss with Detrick.

"I hate you!" was the first thing that left Tilya's lips once he had allowed her to speak again and shut up right after it and remained in the spot where she had stood once he had released her, her eyes looking over to the entrance.

"You say that now of course... But when you are ready, you will want no one but me..." He opens a drawer in the desk he's sitting at and pulls something out, a small vibrator, and holds it up. "You humans make such interesting toys you know... Which brings us to today's entertainment... And before you say it, the garden was just a preview... Catch!" He tosses the toy at her, the necklace making her catch it. "You will strip and give me a proper show... Using that..." He grins at her look of hatered and just get comfortable. "That mood will change princess..." The necklaces glows softly and her body starts to move, slowly removing her clothes, the longer she was watched her arousal would stronger and she'd want to show off more.

Tilya keeps glaring at Detrick, unable to make her own body obey her will and command. "I will never want you. You can make my body obey, but without your magic you would not have a chance." she hissed, and likely was saying the truth while she catched the toy, and would have let it go if she could. The yougn woman growled, feeling how her body was moving around, tugging and pulling at her clothes with one hand while her body was making sure her mouth and tongue was busy, making the toy nicely wet. Due to the necklace her body knew the rough command, but obviously a princess never had stripped in her life, so the whole 'show' was a rather practical thing of getting the clothes off. Her skirt was quite much the first thing gone, followed by her panties, so she could finally stuff the toy into the wettening hole. "Ngguuuuh... I... I hate you..." she managed to say, already moaning from the arousal which had built up despite her best efforts.

He grins and relaxes in his chair as he watches her "That may be true now princess... But it won't stay that way..." He chuckles and starts to open his pants as she continues to toy herself, "I'll even give you a treat after your show..." He pulls himself out and strokes it slowly, laughing softly as her eyes grow wide. "You'll get to learn how to suck me off..." He continues to strok himself as she does, the necklace glowing faintly, what she didn't know was that the necklace was also feeding more thoughts into her mind. The more her body recived pleasure the more the necklace added thoughts of enjoying it, they would be almost silent whispers repeating over and over in her head. "Tell me how that toy feels princess... Do you like thrusting it fast or slow..." He grins at her, forcing her to concentrate on the feeling running through her.

Back
Top Bottom