Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Isn't she..my sister..? (Assume ft Celebstars)

Assume

Supernova
It was a breezy cool summer day, fall was a few weeks around the corner, but all of the trees and flowers bloomed with life. Matt made his way down the streets from the store, as he was carrying brown paper bags filled with fruits, bread, and other cooking supplies that he would need. He decided not to take the car seeing that it was such a nice day out. Plus walking was always something that was good for the body. Being a doctor, Matt knew this quite well. He had always recommend his patients to take some time out of their busy day to just walk for a few minutes if anything. They would live a much healthier life style. Matt worked at a small clinic in town. It was one of the only ones, so he always had business. Most of the townspeople went to him seeing how convenient it was, the closest thing to healthcare other than him, was the large hospital outside of town near the city area. Inside Oakridge Point, the small town's population was around the low one thousand. Making it a place most people hadn't heard of.

As Matt walked down the street he couldn't help but stop at noticed the beautiful blonde that was looking at the cottage. Matt was wearing his usual day walking clothes. Some grey cargo shorts, with a white shirt and some flip flops. Matt slowed down his walking pace, as he tried not to get the attention of the girl. Who was she, and why did she reminded him of someone? It wasn't until she turned around that, Matt almost dropped his bags. 'Katherine...? Could she be my sister?' He said to himself. Shaking the thought loose out of his head, he knew that was impossible. Katherine wasn't alive anymore, she had died a few years back to a disease. This was weird though, this woman who was looking at the cottage looked exactly like her. The blonde hair, it was the blonde hair. The blonde hair, the smile, the eyes, everything, looked and reminded him of his sister.

"So what do you think of this place honey?" Alex said as he wrapped his arm around his wife. Matt looked on with a slight sour face, even though this woman wasn't his sister, the thought of her being with another man oddly made him feel uneasy. "She's not Katherine.." Matt said to himself trying to relax his nerves, he had no reason to be angry. "The town is pretty small, way smaller than the city, but I think it would be a nice change, this seems like a nice place to raise a family...what do you think?" Alex said turning to his wife. Alex wore dark blue jeans, with a white collar shirt that was rolled up to his forearms, exposing his muscular built. Alex was quite the good looking man, having dark blondish hair, any woman would go crazy for him.

After about a few minutes or so, Matt had walked completely out of earshot range and out of sight. All he wanted to do at this point was get rid of what he had saw. Though it would be impossible, it would soon come to haunt and change the man. Matt loved his sister more than anything in the world, he loved her more than just a sister. More than a brother should love his sister...

The time had just hit 10:43 on the digital clock inside of the van Joanne was travelling in. It had been a five hour drive from her previous home to her new one and she was so happy to finally arrive. The large white van had brought some furniture and boxes, things that they needed. The rest of the stuff back at the house was to be sold off to try and recoup as much money as possible.

Stepping out of the vehicle, she stretched her arms and legs with a yawn having been up since the early hours. The driver, who was Joanne's sister-in-law got out of the driver's side and walked around to the back so she could open up the large shutter which kept everything inside.

Her body was different to the blonde's. For starters, instead of the golden locks she had long red hair with a beanie hat over the top. Her arms were full of tattoos, decorations of flowers and skulls which reached up to her shoulders where her tank top was. Her legs were ink free, shown off by the short shorts she was wearing much like Joanne.

The blonde beauty had a black t-shirt on with light blue denim shorts and the hair was loose down her back as well as the front of her shoulders.

Over the hours, they had emptied the van of it's contents, placing the furniture inside, either through the front door or the back doors, which slid open to create a much wider gap. It was quite the achievement by the ladies, lifting and carrying such objects without the help of a man. "Who needs men" they both said, giving one another a high five.

It was late afternoon, early evening by the time Rosie left, leaving Joanne by herself. She had to spend the next few weeks alone, waiting for her husband to finish work.

Sometime had pass, since Matt saw the blonde that looked like his sister. Though he did the best of his ability to try and forget her, it didn't work. Matt did some snooping as he went to the real estate agent in town. Talking to her, Matt asked curiously about the old cottage. It was indeed well sought after house. After all it was part of history, it was the last cottage in town. So it wasn't too weird when he started asking about the family who was looking into it. Matt soon found out her name, Joanne. The real estate agent thought he was just curious, and he was the towns doctor as well. So it wasn't much harm giving him the information he wanted.

Heading back home, Matt did some research on his own. Apparently she was a nurse. Seeing that he realized, just how much she was like his sister. Katherine, always loved helping people. She worked at a old persons home, and she loved every minute of it. It was always the highlight of her day helping people, she always would put someone's else's needs in front of her own. Matt continued to read a bit more up on her. Every step Mark took into her profile, made him want her more and more. Slowly he was becoming obsessed with her.

The day finally arrived, Matt was almost counting the days down inside his head until her arrival. He pasted by her house a few times, with his car. He watched and looked on, as her and what seemed like her sister? Began to move in. He had to admit, that the two were worlds apart. Joanne seemed like a sweet woman, while her sister looked sorta like a rebel. Though that didn't bother him too much after all what he really wanted was Joanne. Matt slowly circled the block a few times, waiting until the sister left to make his move. Once she did, it was his time to strike. Parking his car across the street from the house, he slowly made his way over to it, as he knocked on the door.

The house was a mess, boxes were scattered and stacked on top of one another, some were ripped open whilst others remained sealed. Most of the furniture which was there already had white sheets covering it, preventing it from getting dusty. The upstairs wasn't so bad, it was more organised because Joanne hadn't been storing anything up there yet.

Climbing the stairs, she started to shower after a long day lifting items. Sweat hadn't left her forehead and it was time to clean herself.

After twenty or so minutes, she heard a knock at the door as she got out with a white towel around her. "What has she forgotten" she wondered to herself, shaking her head with her blonde hair wagging behind her.

Heading downstairs in nothing but a towel, she opened the door to see a stranger there which startled her and made her hide behind the door. "Oops....Hello?"

Matt's eyes widen, and he blushed a bit when he saw Joanne open the door in nothing but a towel. Was she taking a shower? It seemed she wasn't excepting him to be at the door. Then it suddenly hit him, her sister. She probably thought he was her sister. "Oh! I'm sorry!" Matt said placing his hands up as he stepped back, a few inches.

"I didn't know you were showering, I'm a neighbor...I mean your new neighbor! I'm Matt, I just wanted to be a friendly neighbor and welcome you to the neighborhood!" Matt said chuckling. "But it seems you're a bit busy, should I come back another time?" Matt said innocently, he didn't want to be too overwhelming.

After all, she could have easily told him to get lost or something. "I wanted to see if you needed help unpacking or something as well.." Matt added wanting to me friendly, also this was a chance for him to enter the house.

Joanne was still hiding behind the door with her head poking out. The blonde looked at him, smiling as he fluffed his words, clearly more disturbed at seeing her than she was showing him. "It's fine" she laughed, scratching her nose. "Do you want to come in?" A hand opened up from behind the door, gesturing for the man to walk inside. "You don't have to come back, can you give me two minutes to get dressed? In fact maybe five minutes, us girls?!" She giggled with a little snort at the end.

"Help unpacking? That is sweet of you to offer. I planned on stopping for today but if I have help why not?" Shrugging her shoulders, she latched on to the door, her left hand holding the solid wood and showing off her wedding ring.

Once he entered, Joanne held the towel to her chest tightly and shut the door. "Just wait or look around, whatever" she smiled, she was very friendly. Quickly heading upstairs, she started to get changed.

Matt didn't think twice before getting inside, he wondered if he seemed eager? A lot of thoughts were going on through his head. He didn't really plan this far ahead. "Haha, sure you can have ten minutes! But I'm keeping track!" he said tapping the watch that was on his wrist. Matt was surprised at how sweet she was, she didn't seem that modest either. "Yea it's probably better to unpack as soon as possibly, y'know to check and see if you misplace or lost something.." Matt said looking around to see tons of boxes that were unpacked.

Turning Joanne as she spoke he smiled and nodded. "I'll probably just wait, don't want to break anything.." He laughed, gazing at her as she walked up the stairs. Lustfully, he couldn't help but look at her naked legs wondering if he could see anything up her towel. Sadly he couldn't.

Once she was out of sight, Matt began to look around, disregarding his previous statement about waiting. Going through a box that was open, he took out a picture of her. She was just standing in a open field, wearing rather short denim jeans. Just seeing her in them turned him on a bit. Quickly he put it back not wanting Joanne to find him lustfully staring at her. Matt had planned for the first meeting to be just an introduction. Getting know know each other, and having himself become her first 'friend'.

Whilst upstairs, Joanne moved around the place in a panic. She wasn't expecting any guests although she wasn't complaining. The blonde liked being in the company of others and seemed happy about the arrival of a neighbour, it made her think the town was a friendly place.

With her hand up by her hair, she ran a towel through it, drying it the best she could without a hairdryer. She didn't want him waiting forever for her arrival. Due to her locks being wet, the blondeness seemed darker and it was frizzed up and curly down to her shoulders and back. Stripping the towel off her body, she quickly put on her pyjama set, light blue pants and a matching light blue top. Her breasts were perky and firm, she didn't wear a bra at this point, it was late and there was no point in putting one on now. Joanne did however put on panties and some socks before she arrived downstairs.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, do you want a drink? I can only offer water I'm sorry" she said.

Hearing the footsteps as she came downstairs, he jumped up instantly from the couch, which he decided to sit on after looking at the picture. "Hey!" he said checking her out, ever so subtly. He had noticed her breast poking out a little through her shirt, she wasn't wearing a bra, he wondered if she was wearing anything under her pajama's?

"Oh don't worry! I wasn't waiting long, and water is perfect. It's the healthiest thing you can drink...!" He said with a bright smile. "After all I tell all my patients to drink eight glasses of water!" With this statement, he had hope to spark a conversation about his career. "So where shall we start first?" He asked as he moved around through the boxes. There seemed to be almost a endless supply of them. All marked with differently indicating what were in them.

"Great, water it is!" She said, turning her back on him and heading in to the kitchen. "Umm.." hesitating as she opened up various cupboards, Joanne realised she had no glasses. "I'm sorry, I don't have anything for you to drink out of." The woman must of apologised so many times by now, it was in her nature to try and be a good person and she felt bad when she couldn't help. Looking through the packaging inside a container on the table, she found a glass, taking away the bubble wrap and newspaper which was used to protect it in the move.

"Let it run, get cold" she said before facing him, one hand was on the kitchen counter by the sink, the other rested on her slender hip. "You tell your patients?" Her hand lifted up from her side and pointed at him now. "I am a nurse, what are you? That's weird how we both work in the same field. I am waiting to be transferred to Hope Hospital in the city."

Once the water had run, Joanne offered him the glass after she filled it up. "Let's start here" She then started to put glasses in the cupboards.

"Heh, you don't have to apologize.." It was so weird how apologetic she was, she really was like Katherine, everything about her. Watching as she found a cup, he waited until the water ran cold. "Really? What are the odds, I'm a doctor!" Matt said with a big smile, as if he hadn't known she was a nurse. "I work at the local clinic, it's a bit small, but I treat most if not all of the people in this small town. Sometimes I volunteer at Hope's Hospital, that is when I have free time. It's a nice place there, I know most of the doctors there. Though it is a distance away from here..."

Once she poured the glass of water for him, Matt instantly took it giving her a slight nod. "Thanks!" Sipping on it, he rested it on the counter right before going to the box which held the other glasses in them. Helping her, he packed the cupboard which the glasses. "So, why did you become a nurse?"

"Why did I become a nurse? I just like to help people, like to make them feel safe and make them feel better. It is how I met my husband actually. He was one of my first patients when I started. The fool had broken his ankle after trying to kick a tennis ball. Instead he just slipped on it." Smiling and giggling, she turned around to take more glasses out and place them upside down in the cupboard.

"Do you have a wife? Kids? Any family here?" She said curiously. "I want to know everything about my neighbours" sniggering she placed a hand on her hip and stared at him.

"I wouldn't want to keep you from having dinner with them? It is around that time."

"Haha, well isn't that a heart warming story!" Matt said smiling brightly. Inside he was a bit ticked off hearing her mention her husband. "So where is your husband now anyway? Shouldn't he be here helping you unpack, and exploring the house.." Matt said with a smirk. When she decided to turn the questions on him, his eyes widen a little before shaking his head. "Oh no, I don't have a family. Well, I don't a wife or kids. Never really got around to that, you know with work and stuff. Though my mother does live in this town, she could be a handful.." he chuckled.

"So don't worry you're not keeping me from anything to special. Usually I would cook a meal around this time. Or just eat a frozen dinner. Or even order Chinese!" he teased. "I hope I'm not keeping you from eating too.." he said frowning a little bit.

"Thank you!" She said, Joanne was very ecstatic with the way he called her and her husband's story heart warming. "He is away working still. He couldn't leave because of issues with his contract so he has to stay there for the coming months. Which sucks really doesn't it? He is going to try and come weekends, but it is a five hour drive away. Not ideal" Looking a little said, she finished putting away the glasses, taking the empty cardboard box and placing it out of the way.

"Well it is ok if you don't have a family. Your still young, how old are you if you don't mind me asking? I'm 29."

Heading out now, she went in to the corridor and saw a box opened up which Matt opened when Joanne was upstairs. "Agh pictures of me" she raised her eyebrows. "And of my husband to."

"I haven't eaten yet, I was going to when you knocked" she giggled.

"Is that so?" Matt said smiling in the inside, he was happy that her husband would be out of the picture for a little bit. This made everything very easy. "It's nice seeing couples like you handle the long distance relationship, if only for a few months. After all with all these stories about men cheating..and stuff..in the news.." he said before covering his mouth. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't speak like that.." Matt wanted to get the idea of her husband cheating into her head, and this was the first step. "Forgive me.." he frowned a little bit.

"And I'm 31.." he said quickly changing the subject. "I'm only getting older my mother tells me.." he laughed, as he followed her as she went and grabbed some pictures of her and her husband. "You know what..why don't we go out and eat? My treat! Consider it a moving in gift..usually people make some kinda dish when coming to visit right? Since I didn't, I'll instead buy you one..There's this amazing Chinese restaurant..it's really casual, we can go and get some?"

Joanne wasn't impressed by his remarks and comments about cheating. She seemed upset by it, "well me and my husband are stronger than that."

As she piled up the photos in their frames, Joanne rested them on a cabinet in the hallway which came with the property. It had a white sheet covering it, saving it from damage. "You will take me out?" Her face lit up like a Christmas tree. "I couldn't do that, I only just met you, you shouldn't have to do that."

She seemed a little uncomfortable with it. Joanne couldn't accept that and plus, she was married, she shouldn't have been going out with another male anyway.

Things were getting a little bit tense, Matt wasn't sure what to do. He didn't want to say the wrong thing, and completely turn her off. "No no, I don't mean take you out..like that.." he smirked. "I meant just show you around..as a neighbor!" Matt said laughing.

"Just think of it as a house warming gift. That's all!" Matt was trying his best to convince her to come, he knew it may be a little hard especially with her having a husband. She seemed quite faithful.

"Also I can show you around, while we walk there. Y'know just places that you'll need to know, grocery, bakery etc. It won't be long just like twenty minutes!" He said with a bright smile. "They have the best egg rolls ever!"

"Sure what the heck!" She smiled. "Umm let me get changed? I don't want to be walking around in a pyjama set, people will think I am bonkers!" It wasn't long before the woman was back upstairs and getting changed. What an eventful night this was turning out to be she thought. It was evening, and it wasn't a date so she just put on something casual. Black denim jeans which hugged her ass and thighs down to her ankles and a t-shirt which was plain light blue. Joanne did however put on a bra. Her hair was dry by now and reformed back to it's silky smoothness with the golden locks. Tying it back in to a ponytail she came back down the stairs and grabbed a jacket out of one of the cases.

"Sure take your time!" Matt said laughing. "We wouldn't want everyone to think our new neighbor is a loon..." he teased, as he watched her head back up stairs. Sighing, he walked around. Things were going quite well, he couldn't believe how receptive of him. He was just a stranger but they quickly were becoming friends. After a few minutes, Matt watched as she came downstairs. His eyes widen seeing her in those lovely tight fitting black jeans, he couldn't help but check out her ass as she came down the stairs. "Why don't you look nice..Maybe I should go home and change.." he laughed, giving her a harmless compliment. "Alright..let's go now.." With that the two quickly made their way outside, and to the town where the small Chinese restaurant was located at. The sun had began setting a bit.

"You don't need to change your fine as you are" she sniggered, looking him up and down as if to check out his clothing. As they both left, they came out on to the sidewalk by the road and Joanne had to stop to let him lead her. "How long did you say you have lived here? It must be a while if your mother is in the town to? Would be nice to have some of my own family here so I wouldn't be alone." Sorry, I do talk a lot, could you imagine being a patient and me just running my mouth non stop? It would drive you crazy." Laughing, the couple headed in to the central area of the town which was almost like a massive mall. It had shops everywhere and ranging from clothing stores to restaurants.

"It is very pretty here."

"Oh well, I sorta grew up in this town. I just left to go to college, in another state. After that I moved back and opened up a clinic here.." Matt said smiling as he shook his head. "I would be happy to have you as my nurse. I always hated the quiet ones. It is sort of awkward to see them come in, and just leave silently.." he said as he broke out into laughter. "You don't know what they're doing, but you on the other hand, at least you'll make the patients feel at ease.." he said with a small nod and smile. As they headed to the large mall like area, it was quite packed and crowded. Grabbing onto her hand, he tugged her over to the restaurant. "Stay close!" he said turning back to her.

Going through the crowd, they had to push their way through a little bit. "Phew.." he said releasing her hand as they arrived at the store. "I know it's a small town..but this is the only mall in town..so basically you're witness all..if not the whole town.." he laughed.

The mall wasn't to big, nothing more than two storey's high with hardly any big brand stores. Most seemed independent shops which thrived in this rather secluded place outside the big city.

"I already have a job waiting for me at the hospital thanks. But if that doesn't work out I can call you on that" she smiled before his hand took hers, forcing her to brush past people. "Hey slow down" Jo said, before finally arriving at the restaurant. "You seem keen" her face looking shocked and a little freaked out.

"Oh, sorry..." he said gazing at her face as she was a bit shocked and a bit freaked on. "I didn't mean to grab you like that, I just didn't want you getting lost.." he chuckled. "I do the same thing with my mother, she gets a bit winded as well.." Matt chuckled, hopping that she would think it was something normal he did.

"But anyway.." he said changing the subject. "Let's go an eat.." Matt said as he walked over to the line. There was probably about five or so people in front of them. "So what do you usually order?"

Back
Top Bottom