Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvaRose

Star
About me:

I don't do IM or email. I only roleplay on this site.

I like to have one main character and a few side ones.

I do not play regular humans unless Pokemon is involved.

I enjoy longterm rps, but I can stand short ones depending on how good the plot/storyline is.

I am not a grammar Nazi, but I don't need you to tlk like ths. I don't know. XD I just hate text words and whatnot, it gets on my nerves like no other. Not to say that you can't miss a letter or two, because I do that sometimes.

If I send a paragraph, don't give me a sentence. I can see three sentences, but one is just... No, just don't.

And with that, Quality > Quantity. Let me know how your character feels, don't just let me see what's going on. Get in your characters mind, please.

If you don't want to continue the rp then just tell me, don't just quit. It irks me more than text chat does.

All characters played by me shall be age sixteen and over.

Here is my f-list.

I play as males, females, and shemales. The pairings that I play are MxF, FxFu, and MxMxF.

When it comes to MxMxF, I like to play both a dominant male and female versus a submissive male. Also, with FxFu, I would rather play the futa/shemale.

Regarding MxM or MxFu (in which I play the futa or shemale), I do enjoy having pregnancy or oviposition in my roleplays. So, if you don't do mpreg and aren't willing to play a female on the side or something then please do not ask to do one of these pairings with me.

I'm sorry if this is a short introduction. I don't do well when it comes to writing those. Anyway, toss an idea my way if none of these work for you and I'll say yay or nay.

In bold is the part I would like to play.
The number of stars indicate how much I would like to try that certain idea.
Finally, below are the plots.

A Dog's Curse
Setting: Fantasy...ish
Pairing: (male)Cursed human x (f or m or both) Human
★★★★★
The idea is written in second-person. So, the word you shall be used even though I don't consider the character and the person behind the screen to be the same.

The idea involves bestiality and non-con.

Three years ago, a dog showed up at your family's farm. It was a mangy stray, filthy with cakes of mud sticking in his fur as well as dirt. Instead of hunting the cows on the land of your family, he began to herd them as though he were raised to do so. The bulls did not like him, but your father did, having seen the dog while thoughts of expanding were on his mind. So, the hound was fed and, once it was found that he was friendly, washed with clean water and soap that would take care of any fleas that might have been on his body. As you and your family cleaned the filthy hound, his fur began to show its true color: white. Its fur was as white as snow, leading to much confusion once it began to snow as he could hide easily in it. Still, the dog herded the new addition to the farm, sheep, as though it were bred and taught to do just that. Still, it was never allowed into the house.

That summer however, your character is left alone while her family goes away on business. Her parents know that someone needs to stay at the farm in order to take care of the animals and leave her there to do the job. It is the first time they left her alone at the farm, usually fearing that something bad might happen while they are gone as wolves are known to attack their livestock. Most of the time, it seems that their loyal dog is able to fend off the wolves that come to their farm.

The night after their parents leave, a storm arrives. Instead of leaving the dog outside like they usually do, the farm girl brings it inside as soon as it starts to howl out sadly. Unfortunately, or maybe not, the night does not end how she thought it would.

Dragon's Dogma Idea
Setting: Fantasy/Fandom
Pairing: shemale/male (humans and inhuman things) x female
★★★★★
The setting for this is the land of Hearthstone, one that was vaguely mentioned in the game but that I plan on using for myself right now.

While the characters mentioned were made to be shemales, for those who like MxF I can change them to males as well as change their names.

This idea involves bestiality, non-con, maybe extreme pregnancy and oviposition.

The four directions off of it are divided into triangular sections, recognized only because that is how the monsters inhabiting it have recognized the land. Many of the inhabitants are either human or monster girls (the result of women being raped by the monsters while the creatures raided what used to be the greatest city in their land).

The underground city. It was once the hub of the land, a place once well-known because it is the result of what many thought was nothing but a meteor crash. What was deep in the earth, nestled in the black, spherical thing were two dragons. When they hatched, the humans had to run out of their homes, out of the tunnels they made in the earth and up the stairs to the surface only to be attacked by many monsters. The men were mostly killed but women were toyed with, raped and impregnated with what would later become monster girls.

The dragons were unlike what came to Gransys. Both had a lithe form and fur covering its scales, one was mostly black while the other was white. The dragons grew there with monsters feeding it, the beasts growing longer and bigger and stronger. Neither of them have wings (think of a Chinese dragon).

Up north are many furred creatures, things that can survive in the cold: wolves, direwolves, hellhounds and even a gorechimera. Much of the land is forested, with a river running through it the same way it does the rest of the land. From there, the river travels through the middle of the city, after going through a grating because nobody wants a monster to sneak into the city, and through the other side. Beyond is the way into another country up north, but that's a few miles through a deserted wasteland ruled by nagas and a giant snake woman.

~Thetius: The city in the north. It is known for the mine shaft that runs below it. Most inhabitants work in it, while others use the metals they mine from it to forge weapons and armor. The person in charge of the city is a young looking woman known as Acasia who is said to be part demon. Over with her slender form, she is known for her strength, and for the monster she hides in her pants.

Many amphibious and scaled monsters live down here. What borders this area to the sound is Tainted Mountain. From the mountain runs a waterfall, and it splits into two rivers that run through the country, coming together before entering Thetius. It is known that many drakes live in this place, the weaker species of dragons.

~Olter:

The city hear runs under the mountain in order to keep away from the drakes, but most always have a gaurd because their homes are located behind the waterfall. This makes it hard for newcomers to find them, and for them to eat, but they still try their best with what they have.

The woman in charge of this place is one of the rare dragon women, aka. Kaida. She is mostly known for her large breasts, which most seem to look at instead of her face. Because of where they're located, the city isn't known for much other than having a tunnel that contects it to Gransys.

Here is where winged creatures usually are. The strangest of them all is the centaurian pegasus that lives there. It is mostly nothing but plains, as wide as the eye can see. The greatest creatures that live here are a cockatrice and a griffin. The land is well known for its harpies that are so well endowed, for the gargoyles and every other feathered creature that takes to the skies.

~Dinisys:

It is a city with a dome around it, something made after paying a large sum. The people here live well enough, with a small part of the river running through their city. Their city is, now, the largest in Heartstone. It has fields for cattle to graze from and crops. So they are known for their food and textiles. Less than half of the city is used as a home for the citizens.

The woman leading this place is a cat woman, a furry of some sorts. She has a barded length and is known as Saline.

This way there are more humanoid monsters (goblins, ogres, orcs, cyclops and even a giant. The giant is feminine and many hordes of creatures are run by feminine creatures as well. There are still males, sure, but they are below the females in status. The creatures are known for their taste in women. The giant guards the city in this area, as long as a female is sent to pleasure her each week. It hunts for the women in the city, giving them food to it so that the women will continue to be sent out. In a way, the giant, known as Gretchen, happens to run the city.

The city is called Afglay. This place is mostly known for its easy living and the fact that there are no men inside. There are females and women with cocks. They move about freely, unclothed and bare before all. Much is done in the streets, and in the homes as well that cannot be found in the other cities of Hearthstone. Surrounding the city are mountains too steep to be climbed, making the pass leading into the valley the city is in the only way to the little haven. Most of the area to the west is nothing but mountains.

The Island Loves You
Setting: Fantasy?
Pairing: (f)human x Whatever I can think of
★★★★★
Oviposition, tentacles, and animals.

So, your character is flying overseas (visiting parents/husband, maybe going on a vacation, etc.) when a storm appears out of nowhere. The people on the plane start panicking of course even as the pilot searches for land and tries to reach someone via radio. Without warning, the plane shuts off altogether, then starts to fall. After the storm lets up, YC finds that everyone else has disappeared from the plane, leaving without a trace. Their luggage and food is still on the plane, but not the people. The plane crashed into the water, but the water was close to an island and not deep enough for the plane to go into with doing some damage to the nose.

The island looks normal for the most part, with strange fruit on the trees that looks like a apple but is soft like a peach and as big as a human head. Each fruit is either green or red, and every animal can eat from them. Red fruit are for meat eaters, and the green ones are for animals who eat plants. The fruit are high in the trees and low to the ground, perfect for all kinds. In the middle of the island is a large, extinct volcano that houses a large dragon. It rules over the island and calls itself Diros(combination of Dionysus(Greek god of ecstasy) and Eros(Greek god of fertility)). She confronts your character at first, telling her she cannot go into the jungle and must stay on the shore. Maybe she doesn't want to listen or grows curious when she sees something strange and goes into the jungle.

The fruit that are in the jungle have both nutrients needed for animals/insects, but also a pheromone that makes them lustful. The animals tend to have sex with whatever moves, and they soon start to go after her. The animals are all bigger than their normal sized counterparts, meaning that there is none smaller than a foot in height when on their hind-paws. The closer to the volcano one gets, the stranger it gets. The plants start to have fun as well, trees sprouting tentacles and implanting green seed into her. The insects are in on it too, wanting something else to lay their eggs. It isn't long before the dragon finds YC again, this time interesting in breeding with them.

Setting (don't ask me to post the introduction for this because this is literally all I'll put) -
The island was warm, always warm enough so that none of the creatures that called it home would freeze to death. In the middle of the island was a large volcano, it was the home of the person that ruled the island and kept the animals that lived on it safe and well fed. Around the volcano was a tropical forest with trees and bushes and shrubs and flowers. The only fruit that grew were green and red ones. The green ones were for all the herbivores while the red fruit was for the carnivores. The night before however, there was a storm that brought something strange and metallic to the shores of their little island. They didn't know it but that was an airplane. There was only one human who made it however, though none on the island knew it yet.

The Werewolf Princess-Taken
Setting: Fantasy
Pairing: (shemale)Werewolf x (f) Elf/Human
★★★
There was nothing wrong with the life of this elven princess. She was in line to be the next queen and the young woman would soon be marrying a prince from another kingdom to settle the war between the two kingdoms. It was going to be perfect for her. Her people were happy because of the death of the last werewolf maybe twenty years ago. The beast were seen as cursed, evil things that the elves thought would kill more of their kind.

That night, the princess's tutor had to stay later to help the princess with something, but stays a bit too late. When the two of them are about to part ways, the light of the full moon hits the tutor, sending her into a frenzy. From there, she starts to change forms until she is a werewolf. The tutor, even in this state, knows what will happen if any were to find out. Hoping to get away without being caught, the werewolf steals away the princess and rushes away.

It turns out that she is the last of the werewolves. All she has that seems to resemble a pack are a bunch of dogs that she leads. The princess's life is turned around as she is used by the werewolf and even to please the intelligent canines. As they moved across the terrain, more and more elves start to find them. It seems everything is becoming chaotic as war rages between the kingdom and the one of the prince she was supposed to marry. The werewolf is unsympathetic at first, but more words from the princess begins to change her tune until the small pack becomes a part of the war itself, each of them needing to fight their enemies and help their country (or die trying).

A New Kind of Sex Ed.
Setting: Fantasy
Pairing: (shemale) Succubus x (female) Angel
★★★
It started at an all girls school, with one of the girls coming back from home and startling her parents as she tried to hit on her mother. What lied in the fresh high school graduate was a blooming darkness that began to spread slowly until she didn't mind the thought of having a sexual relationship with her mother.

An angel descended from heaven in order to investigate this and found that the darkness was implanted into the young woman recently. Backtracking, the angel found that the first few darker thoughts came to the woman while she was in boarding school. It is a place for those in 11th and 12th grade, ages 16 to 18. Not only that, but the school needed a teacher for their Sex Ed. class since the last woman got pregnant.

The entire school is made up of females, or what seems to be all females. As things start out, the angel sees something odd going on between most of the teachers and a certain student. This student stands out more than the others and has been known to cause a bit of trouble in the school but never got in trouble. As the angel tries to look into it more, she struggles with teaching a class about something she is somewhat against. After all, what is sex without love? After making a bit of a mistake, the angel finds herself alone with the odd student, only for the woman to reveal herself as a succubus. And she wants to introduce the angel to a world of lust.

Dragon Rider
Setting: fantasy
Pairing: Dragon (Both NSFW Ex1Ex2) x Prince and/or Princess(human, elf, or anthro)
★★★★★★
Would like to include: oviposition, impreg or mpreg, macro, noncon, maybe incest.

Nowadays, it is hard to find a tamed dragon, though there were times when the royals had dragons given to them from birth and raised side by side with the royal. The dragons were loyal protectors and fearsome beasts that could burn down homes with a single breath. It was how royals helped their people during war instead of sitting back and watching the battle the entire time. However, a sickness that spread among creatures reptilian in nature almost wiped out the entire race. Almost.

A single dragon lived afterwards, burn of an egg it was raised snd enhanced by the royal wizard for one purpose and one purpose only. To breed. It was made to mate with any creature it wanted to, inserting seed and/or egg into the mate of its choice. It was the last dragon left, which meant that it was needed to bring the race of dragons back to its former glory and numbers.

It was only at its adult age of twenty that the dragon was given a choice of who to mate with. Instead of choosing an animal, or even a lowly servant within the castle, the dragon chose to mate with the princess/prince. Unfortunately, the dragon is not about to take nofor an answer either.

A Pet for Two-Taken
Setting: Modern
Pairing: male and shemale or 2 shemales (anthro or monster) x male/shemale/futa (anthro or human)
★★★★★
I would like to include anal sex (for your character and mine), mpreg, impreg, larger than normal genitals (12+ cock length).

This can work with two shemales as well but the idea is written with a brother and sister in mind.

The twins were known for being the best during high school; the male was a major athlete and smart guy who always seemed to get A's while his sister was a head cheerleader who was smart and never seemed to get in trouble. However, once they were out of high school and acquired a fortunate from their parents, the two of them left their hometown in order to relax for a year. Instead of going to college immediately, why not take a break from their studies and just relax for a year so they could do better once it was time for them to go to college. So, the two of them spent some of their parents money on a house to share with one another.

Though they got their own place and everything they wanted, however, the two of them were bored with each other after some time. So, they put an ad in the newspaper to take a male tenant for the small rent price of $100 a month. They interview different males until they finally pick one. On the first day he is in the house however, he notices that the two of them are rather close for siblings their age. They kiss each other in front of him, at first just on the cheek and then on the lips. The longer he is there, the closer he realizes they are to one another. He gropes her sometimes, while she likes to fondle his package even if their tenant is around. Maybe he knows it, perhaps not, but they are trying to desensitize him slowly.

Then, they start wearing less and less around him until they walk around in nothing but their underwear. That is when they present him with an offer, be their live in pet and no longer have to worry about paying for anything, including college. Shall he do it? Become their plaything for money?

Feral animals
Setting: Fantasy or Sci-fi preferred, can do modern
Pairings: Animal x Animal or Human
Dog x Cat
Cat x Rat
Wolf x Other Canines
Any animal (except bird) x Human
Minotaur x Human
Minotaur x Centaur
Any fantasy creature x Human
I'll do any pairing except one involving birds. If you want to make a dungeon out of it then just ask. If you have any other ideas then swing them by me.

I'm just going to bump this since I am back.

I would like to say that if anyone sent me a message and I did not reply that I am sorry for that. I had college work to do but am done for the summer so send another message my way if you want.

Fuck-u-mon
Setting: Pokemon World
Pairing: Male Pokemon (feral) x Trainer (male, female, or twins)
★★★★
Exemplary images, all NSFW
(Charizard Absol Arcanine Umbreon Lucario Ampharos Mewtwo Lugia)

Report by Professor X, year 20XXX, day XX:
It seems that the recent virus has killed off all female Pokemon. Though we still have a few concerns regarding the number of Pokemon in the world, there have been reports of eggs showing up in the daycares without there being the presence of a Ditto. This has baffled the scientific community as we try to figure out how there are eggs appearing when there are no females.

A Pet for Two
Setting: Modern
Pairing: male and shemale (anthro or monster) x male (anthro or human)
★★★★★
I would like to include anal sex (for your character and mine), mpreg, larger than normal genitals (12+ cock length).

The twins were known for being the best during high school; the male was a major athlete and smart guy who always seemed to get A's while his sister was a head cheerleader who was smart and never seemed to get in trouble. However, once they were out of high school and acquired a fortunate from their parents, the two of them left their hometown in order to relax for a year. Instead of going to college immediately, why not take a break from their studies and just relax for a year so they could do better once it was time for them to go to college. So, the two of them spent some of their parents money on a house to share with one another.

Though they got their own place and everything they wanted, however, the two of them were bored with each other after some time. So, they put an ad in the newspaper to take a male tenant for the small rent price of $100 a month. They interview different males until they finally pick one. On the first day he is in the house however, he notices that the two of them are rather close for siblings their age. They kiss each other in front of him, at first just on the cheek and then on the lips. The longer he is there, the closer he realizes they are to one another. He gropes her sometimes, while she likes to fondle his package even if their tenant is around. Maybe he knows it, perhaps not, but they are trying to desensitize him slowly.

Then, they start wearing less and less around him until they walk around in nothing but their underwear. That is when they present him with an offer, be their live in pet and no longer have to worry about paying for anything, including college. Shall he do it? Become their plaything for money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom