Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Surprise Futa (Futaxm or Futaxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiedear

Dust
For this story I think Futaxmale makes more sense, but I am willing to make it Futaxfemale.

Basically Character has taken the surprise Futa home after a date, and after some heavy petting they decide to get into things... When it turns out She is not completely She at all. The Surprise Futa takes over and things ensue.

The specifics are left up to us to determine based on wants and interests, but the following will not be in the game at all:
Scat/watersports/toilet play
Pedophilia

Anything else is mostly up for discussion, but we both have a right to turn down anything that comes up in discussion

This is for a short roleplay --just the one scene, but if we write well together I don't see why we can't have a full-scale adventure with the two of us --or more.

katiedear said:
For this story I think Futaxmale makes more sense, but I am willing to make it Futaxfemale.

Basically Character has taken the surprise Futa home after a date, and after some heavy petting they decide to get into things... When it turns out She is not completely She at all. The Surprise Futa takes over and things ensue.

The specifics are left up to us to determine based on wants and interests, but the following will not be in the game at all:
Scat/watersports/toilet play
Pedophilia

Anything else is mostly up for discussion, but we both have a right to turn down anything that comes up in discussion

This is for a short roleplay --just the one scene, but if we write well together I don't see why we can't have a full-scale adventure with the two of us --or more.

I'm interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom