Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Babysitter's Compromising Situation (Rycbar & ProtagonistRP) Closed Due To Inactivity

ThisIsWhoIAm

Planetoid
There was one thing that was certain in Rae’s life right now, she couldn’t stop blushing. Raelena Jordan was fifteen years old and currently seated in her boss’s house, next to his couch with only a pair of light hot pink panties. Her skirt which she had just removed from her young soft body was in her hands. He wasn’t home, in fact when this all began she looked at the time and knew Victor King wasn’t meant to be home for another hour or so. His son was already in bed and she had the baby monitor set up on the coffee table beside her.

Although it wasn’t part of the job description as his babysitter, Rae tended to do any dishes that needed doing and help with laundry. She had since she started babysitting for him two years ago not long after his wife left him with their little boy. Her parents trusted Victor, to the extent that there were times when he would contact her to say he was having a late night and she would tell them so they wouldn’t expect her home. Then again, her parents Amanda and Clayton Jordan had known Victor quite a while.

Rae however was a typical teen in many ways but in other ways she was much more innocent. She would never have denied that Vic was hot, any female with a pulse had to be able to see that. She often found herself worried that she might say the wrong thing and sometimes had to remind herself to breathe when he was around. Still, he was her boss and she respected him, trusted him and knew that nothing could possibly happen.

Four months ago, she started talking to Jason French, Jay was almost two years older than her, had dark, thick black hair and his eyes were a vibrant and expressive turquoise blue. He made her laugh and she didn’t feel pressured to be something she wasn’t or do things she might not want to do. Of course, tonight something was changing. For the last couple of months, Jay had been teasing her about not getting a glimpse of her skin beneath what she typically wore. In the last month she had begun to dress in more revealing clothes to see if he let up on that teasing but instead he kept talking about how horny he was.

Tonight was no different, she had been seated in a tight low cut v neck shirt that had hugged her firm C cup breasts and looked like her breasts could have come free any moment. Beneath had been a bra that matched her panties and she had been in skin tight jean skirt. A half an hour ago the conversation between her and Jay through their webcams and skype had changed. He’d teased again about her taking off her top but something in her finally gave in though she had blushed furiously.

Since then with his urging she had done a partial strip tease for him, ending in her panties as of five minutes ago when she had warned him, “Jay… I’m not kidding, you better not be recording this… oh my god. I can’t believe you convinced me to do this.”

“You look hot baby,” Jay’s voice carried through the speaker and even though Rae was blushing she also smiled. “Come on, tease me more Rae. Let me see those nipples,” he had said when he wanted her to remove her bra which she had done. When it was down to her skirt and panties, he had commented, “Show me the color of your panties, god you got me so hot.” Even though this was the most they had done since they’d begun kind of seeing each other, she felt a strange empowerment that she could see him sitting there, his hand obviously on his cock inside his shorts. He was looking at her like he would devour her and while she might have been embarrassed and a virgin, it kind of excited her. It also scared her, she was at her most vulnerable at this very moment and what if Jay did spread it around at school?

So, she had stood up and slowly unzipped and then drew the jean skirt down over her hips, down her thighs and allowed them to pool at her feet as she listened to Jay’s breathing get heavier. “I swear if this gets around school, I’ll kill you Jay.” A thread of her self-consciousness edged into her tone and it was all she could do not to cover herself up and end the call in embarrassment.

If she was at home, she could never have done this, her mother was so religious that it had been hard to convince her father to get her a cell phone and lap top in the first place because her mom was so against them. If she knew what Rae had been wearing (sneaking to wear) the last month, her mother would probably have a heart attack. Considering if it was up to her, Rae would be wearing long, flowery, conservative and non-showy dresses. It showed her trust in Vic that she didn’t bother to hide that she had changed her style by showing up to babysit without changing first to hide it. The last two years, at least in her mind, she felt like they were close enough that he wouldn’t let her mom know what she was doing.

Of course, if he caught her as she was right now, she couldn’t be sure. Oh, god. the thought of Victor seeing her like this seemed to deepen the red tint that now covered not only her soft, pale cheeks but brushed over the skin of her neck… she jumped because she hadn’t realized her mind wandered when Jay said, “Baby, if I were there right now, I’d have my head between your legs and be tasting your pussy.”

Standing there, almost fully naked, her luscious red hair hung loose down her back in fiery tones. The ethereal copper color only seemed to heighten the way her blush made her pale skin look. Her deep brown eyes were expressive as she stood there, her dusky rose nipples hard from a cross of newly experienced arousal and the air brushing over them, the flush of color from her blushing and just that last vestige of clothing covering her most intimate space. She had no idea how long it had been since this started, watching the time didn't matter at the moment. Instead, she found herself wondering what it would feel like, what Jay had just described and for a moment, she closed her eyes and tried to picture it.

After a moment, her eyes opened and she bent over to pick up her skirt to put it with her bra and shirt. Then she put one knee on the couch arm as she looked at her computer screen and smiled somewhat shyly, "Maybe one day I'll let you do that Jay." She had no idea the picture she made for her sort of boyfriend now, since her position gave him a view of her legs somewhat spread, but she knew that she felt dampness in her pussy that was a very new experience for the normally good girl she was.

RE: Babysitter's Compromising Situation (Rycbar & ProtagonistRP)

When Victor King's wife walked out on him it was one of the hardest things he'd ever been though. He never imagined that he'd become a single father in the blink of an eye. For a while trying to juggle work, his son, and his social life seemed like an impossible task. But that was before Rae had come into his life. Rae was the support he needed. And ever since she started to babysit for him, life became much easier.

Of course she was much more than just a babysitter. She did household tasks. She cooked dinner. She made sure that the little things were tended to so that Vic didn't have to worry about it. She was a godsend and he made sure she was well taken care of as a result. He paid her very well for the help she gave him. He expected her at the house after school, and she'd usually stay till he either got home from work, or until he got home from a date. Sometimes it was late, and she was always welcome to his spare bedroom.

The past few months Victor had started going on dates, and had been getting home rather late. He found himself ready to get out there socially and open himself up. It hadn't been easy, but Rae was one of the things that helped him. She was constantly telling him how handsome he was, and how he should date. How he was a great guy and deserved a woman. He appreciated her encouragement, and it made him more confident.

Tonight he went out with a woman he knew from the neighborhood. She was a recent divorced woman looking to get out and have fun. Unfortunately the date did not go as well as he'd hoped. She was so boring. All she ever talked about was her divorce, and her kid, and a bunch of other shit that Victor couldn't have cared less about. Sure, she was hot. But when she asked him if he wanted a little night cap he told her no, that he had to get home for the babysitter, and ended the night rather early.

Heading home he was sure that Rae would be happy that he got home early. It would mean that she still had time to go out with her friends and have some fun. He often felt bad about her having to work late because she missed out on being a kid. Being able to go to parties, and be with boys. So he always tried to get home with enough time for her to have a little fun. He knew that her mother didn't approve of her going to parties, but sometimes Victor would drop her off at a party, and then told her to call him when she was ready to leave. He'd let her stay at his house on those nights so she could tell her mother that she was working late.

Vic got home and the house was oddly quiet. He came in through the garage since he knew it wouldn't make noise. He didn't want to wake up his son, knowing the boy would be sleeping already. Making his way toward the living room it was strange that he didn't hear the sound of the TV on. Instead he could hear Rae talking. Was someone here? Quietly he made his way toward the sound.

When he arrived in the living room the man was stunned by the sight he was witnessing. He'd gotten home just in time to find Rae's legs spread open in front of the computer, wearing nothing but her panties. His eyes were wide, but he said nothing. Not yet. He just continued to watch from the other side of the room, knowing that she couldn't see him. Not yet.

Making his way closer he found a pile of her clothes. Reaching down he picked them up before moving up behind her and reaching over her, quickly closing the laptop. He then stood behind her, glaring down at her. "So this is what you do when I'm gone?" He growled out. His tone deep and disappointed as he looked down at the young girl. His eyes trailing over her body, drinking up the sight of the girl in just her panties.

Victor had noticed the way she'd been dressing around him. When she first started working with him her clothes had been so conservative and innocent. But over time they'd changed. She went from the girl next door to a young woman, and Vic definitely noticed. Often times when she stayed over Victor had to control himself. He'd been tempted to visit her in that spare bedroom. It would have been so easy to take her. To bend her over and have his way with her. But he controlled his primal urges. Urges that drew him to the young, fertile girl. Urges that he shared with the most primal of beasts, that told them which females were best to mate with. Alpha males always claimed the most fertile females for themselves, and Vic saw Rae in the same manner.

"Get up." He said to her as he stared down at her. His eyes glaring into her own as he towered over her. The man stood 6'1" and his shadow cast down on the young, petite girl. "Explain to me what you think you were doing!" He said in a stern tone, his eyes trailing down, able to see that spot of wetness in her pink panties. The sight causing his ample manhood to swell a bit in his pants.

“Oh God, Rae… I will never forget how you look right now, baby.” Jay said and Rae was just started to laugh softly, the sound both melodious and tinged with a new found sense of power. The tone in Jay’s voice was something she couldn’t remember ever hearing before.

She caught a glimpse of Jay’s eyes widening, his mouth opening as though to say something when a strong arm reached over her and closed her laptop causing her to gasp. In the next instant, her head turned the blush deepening as she heard the accusation from Victor. There was a prickle as tears threatened with the mix of her embarrassment and the disappointment she heard in his tone. The shock of him standing there so close to her, catching her doing what she had been doing, had her planted in her spot unable to move for several moments.

She was also unable to find words, her lips kept parting as though to speak but nothing came out. Finally, when he told her to get up, she jumped and straightened, her arms lifting to cover her bare breasts as she looked up at him, “It’s… I…” She shook her head when he asked for an explanation, “I’ve… I’ve never done this before, Victor… I swear it… I just… I don’t know… I…” Her eyes drifted down, she couldn’t keep looking at his face so her eyes landed chest level.

Rae nibbled at her bottom lip nervously as she tried to figure out what to say or how to explain before she finally blurted out, “I didn’t do anything other than strip down, Vic, I swear… I’ve never done it before and doubt I’ll do it again… I just… I don’t know what made me decide to do it.” She didn’t like that he sounded disappointed and she didn’t really like the other tone, the strict seriousness. It wasn’t the Vic she was used to hearing.

Victor had always been the cool adult in her life, the one she felt she could just relax around without judgment. She hated seeing him alone, knowing that he had so much to offer and she didn’t mind the times when he went out and she didn’t have a great deal of time to go out herself. She’d always appreciated how he helped give her a sense of freedom that she couldn’t have with her mother. Rae was proud of herself for constantly encouraging him to date even if it did mean she missed a party here or there or ended up having to call him for a ride back from one he dropped her off at.

Right now though she didn’t know quite what to expect from a man that had been in her life almost all her life, she couldn’t really remember a time when she didn’t know him. She felt herself tremble as she looked over to where she’d placed her clothes to see they weren’t there and finally looked back up at him, her arms covering her breasts as much as possible and wondering where her clothing was. “You… you aren’t going to tell my parents, are you Victor?” She asked the sound of her voice was soft and hesitant, the obvious nerves creeping in.

Victor shook his head as he looked down at her, watching her cover up. She seemed so innocent and sweet again. "What would your mother say? You know she'd freak the fuck out if I told her what happened here. But how can I not? I mean if I didn't, and then she found out somehow, then I'd be in trouble. I can't do that." He said as he shook his head, looking down into her eyes.

Stepping forward he started to circle around her. "So you haven't fucked this boy? No touching, nothing?" He asked as he walked around, eyes fixed on her. Taking her in from all angles. His eyes drinking her form like a fine wine. He placed his hand on her shoulder and ran his fingertips across her shoulder from behind. Sliding across her spine and over the back of her neck.

"Then again, I've always thought that your mother baby'ed you just a little too much. She always looked at you like her little girl. Her little princess. But you're not a little girl anymore, are you Rae?" He asked as he started to move back around in front of her. His eyes once more trailing over her body.

"No, you've grown over the years. You're a young woman now." He said as he moved his hand over to her wrist and started to pull it off of her chest. "Let's see the beauty you've become." He said as he started moving her other arm away also, wanting to reveal more of her. With her arms moved away he could see her full body on display and he smiled. "Beautiful. Just beautiful." He said with a smirk. The cock in his pants starting to swell as he viewed her perfection.

Rae didn’t know what to expect but at first when Vic spoke, her shoulders slumped in defeat. Her mother would never let her out of the house again. She might even decide not to allow her to watch Victor’s son anymore and then there would be no one to help him. Her chest constricted and she felt a lump in her throat as a sob threatened. “No… I… I mean, he kissed me but I… I wouldn’t let him do anything else… I… I wasn’t ready and I… don’t even know what came over me tonight…”

It took all her willpower to hold it back and to hold still as Victor began circling her. However, when his fingers ran across her skin, she shuddered, gasping at the sensation that ran through her. The back of her neck seemed to be the most sensitive and she trembled, feeling the jolt go all the way down between her thighs and was certain she was too sensitive.

When he was again in front of her and commented that she wasn’t a little girl anymore with a questioning tone, she shook her head. At the way his eyes moved over her, she sucked in her breath feeling even more self-conscious. When his hands took hold of hers, drawing them away she whimpered with a note of protest, “what…?” But, it was too late and she reminded herself that it wasn’t as though he hadn’t already seen her.

There was a part of her that felt shame, but more she was confused, her nipples seemed to tighten further under his gaze and she drew in a deep breath to try to calm down. His compliment warmed her all the way through, the thought that someone like Vic could see her that way, well it made her feel good. “Vic… Please don’t tell my mom… She’ll over react and… and she might say I can’t work for you anymore. I don’t want you to be alone. I mean…” Her eyes were wide, her cheeks filled with color as she nibbled at her lower lip, an action that showed her nerves and uncertainty. It had been a habit of hers since she was a little girl.

“Can I just find my clothes and umm, we could forget about this? I swear it won’t happen again…” She was so scattered that she just wanted to crawl into bed and forget that she had embarrassed herself so badly and she didn’t want him disappointed in her either. “Please… don’t be upset with me, Vic.”

Victor stood over her, seeing her stand in front of him uncomfortably. The blush on her lips betraying her, showing her insecurity and innocence. She was young and sweet. And she'd made a mistake. But Victor didn't care. Seeing her standing in front of him made his desire for her only grow. Victor could see her nipples instantly growing hard, and he could still smell the excitement between her thighs. Despite her being nervous she was also incredibly excited. Like a little bitch in heat, her body begging to be mated.

He stepped closer to her as she begged him not to tell her mother and shook his head. "I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet." He said as he reached his hand forward, grazing his fingertips across her cheek, and then slowly sliding it down her neck. Just running the tips of his fingers against her sensitive skin. "I mean I probably shouldn't keep this a secret." He said with a devilish smile. "Unless we both had a secret." He said as his hand started to run down her chest. His fingertips continued to graze against her skin.

"I don't think you need your clothes. Not yet." He said as he moved a little closer again. "I think you are curious, and you were looking to have a little fun tonight. That's why you did what you did. Am I right?" He asked as he looked down into her eyes. His hand moved to cup under her breast before his fingers started to squeeze her soft breast gently. "I think that if you wanted to have fun tonight, then maybe you and I should keep having fun." He said as his fingers slipped to her beautiful, hard little nipple and he pinched the hard nub, tweaking it between his strong fingers.

As he stood in front of her his eyes scanned down again, seeing that wet spot in her panties between her thighs. It drew another smirk from his lips. "Those panties can't be very comfortable to wear when they're that wet. Why don't you go ahead and take them down." He said as he gave her hard little nipple another playful tweak, twisting it as he pinched her flesh between his fingers.

Rae’s heart hammered in her chest, her pulse racing as Victor stepped closer and on instinct as his fingertips grazed her cheek, she moved into his touch. The more he touched her, the more inflamed her body felt and she found herself unable to speak, her lips parting slightly as she moaned when his hand reached her breast and she felt his fingers on her nipples. A voice in her mind screamed she should stop this, it wasn’t right, it couldn’t happen.

Another part of her rationed that it wouldn’t go that far, right? He was just using this to teach her a lesson, right? At this point though, she knew that if he told her mother, she had something on him too and that eased her worry over her mother. However, she had no answer for his questions, none that made sense to her anyway, “I… I am curious about things… but… I don’t… I don’t think it,” she gasped as he tweaked her nipple before trying to continue, “I wasn’t… going to… let it go far…” She finished weakly, the dampness between her thighs increasing.

When Victor mentioned removing her panties, her eyes widened again and she hesitated, the hesitation lasted only a few seconds as she again figured he was just doing this to teach her a lesson. While her movements were slow, jerky and nervous, she worked her panties over her hips and down her thighs, letting them land at her feet, though one hand covered her bare pussy in an attempt at belated modesty. She was completely smooth; the only hair on her body was that on the top of her head. Recently, she had decided to see what it would feel like to have her pussy smooth instead of just keeping it with a nice trimmed v of hair.

“Victor… are you… we shouldn’t…” Rae failed to get the words out, her confusion evident in the depths of her eyes and the tone of her soft voice. She was completely at a loss for words and aroused in a way she could never have imagined being. She was just waiting for him to step back and tell her that he was only joking or that it served her right and she should never do this again. Any number of things that he could have said if she was right and he was only doing this, touching her like this, making her feel this way as a lesson.

Victor wasn't kidding, and this was no lesson. No, it was desire. His desire. And the more he watched her, the more he could see her own desire growing. Hearing her tell him it wouldn't go too far he smirked and nodded his head. "I know that you weren't going to." He said as his hand once more cupped her soft, budding breast and gave it another squeeze. "He didn't deserve it. He wasn't worthy of you. He's a boy, and a young woman like you needs more than a little boy." He said as he squeezed her flesh again, feeling that nipple run along his palm.

When she started to remove her panties Victor stepped back and watched. He watched the fabric lower down her slender thighs and hit the floor. He watched her as she modestly covered herself and he couldn't help but think it was cute. She was so shy. So inexperienced. He thought it was adorable.

Vic could hear the confusion and uncertainty in her voice as she tried to speak rationally to him. Trying to get through to him. But he smirked as he stepped forward again. His hand moved down and he just placed his hand on hers as she covered herself. "Have you never let anyone see you like this before?" HE asked her as he looked into her eyes. His hand holding her hand as he slowly started to move her hand to the side. Moving it off her pussy and helping her to reveal herself to him. "You can show me. It's okay." He said with a smile.

Rae listened to Victor, watching him as he touched her, the newly awakened desire flooding her gaze but still holding confusion as he spoke of her needing more than a boy. Was he really suggesting what she thought he was? I think I need to wake up now. This can’t be really happening, it has to be a dream. Granted more erotic than any dream I have ever had but a dream nonetheless. She was thinking to herself until she nearly jumped out of her skin when his hand covered the one she was using to cover her most intimate space.

She swallowed nervously, resisting his attempt to move her hand at first, eyes wide and doe like. There was so much vulnerability in her at that moment that she had the urge to run and even tried to tell herself to move back, to move away but was unable to get her legs to follow her brains instructions. Never before had she felt so powerless, it wasn’t like with Jay where his reactions had made her feel powerful. Yet, something about it was also highly intoxicating the way Victor was making her feel and though her hand balled up slightly to try to bolster her courage, she stood there entirely still when her moist folds were uncovered for his gaze.

“This isn’t right, Victor,” she found her voice came out in a soft, nearly pleading tone. “No one has ever… I haven’t even been naked in front of my parents at all since I was… little. You’re my boss… my best friend… I…” she ducked her head with embarrassment as drew in several breaths, the movement causing her firm breasts to rise and fall with more pronouncement.

There was a part of her that wanted to keep her gaze locked on his and see his expression when he saw that secret space of hers but she didn’t dare to, she knew she was young, inexperienced and couldn’t be anything like the women he had been with. She knew that this was so very wrong and yet her body was screaming for more and she couldn’t stop herself from squirming slightly where she stood.

As Victor moved her hand he could feel a slight resistance, but it quickly dissipated, allowing him to reveal her most secret of spots. He moved her hand to the side as he looked down at her and smiled. He could see her looking away shyly. Victor took his hand off of hers and he reached his hand up, curling his fingers under her chin to tilt her head back up to make her look into his eyes. His hand then once more moving to the side of her face. He heard her protests and he shook his head. "Who better to allow see you like this than the person you're closest with?" He asked as he gently caressed her cheek.

Slowly Victor stepped back for a moment, moving his hand off her face as he started to take her all in. His eyes running over her body, seeing her slightly glistening pussy before looking back up into her eyes. "You've really become a beautiful young woman." He said with a smile as he started to move closer to her.

His eyes remained fixed on hers as he towered over her. There was a confidence in Victor's eyes. A strength that Jason didn't have. The boy may have gotten to see her. But he wouldn't know what to do with Rae. He wouldn't do this beauty justice.

As he moved in he placed his hand on her hip, pulling her a little closer to him slowly. Once she was near him Victor slipped his hand down from her hip and began moving it to her bare, hairless crotch. His fingertips just sliding down slowly across her sensitive skin. "You don't really think that boy would know how to treat you, do you?" He asked as his fingertips soon reached the moisture between her thighs, just gently grazing his fingertips over her pussy lips. Sliding them slowly over her virgin slit.

Nervously, Rae allowed Victor to guide her gaze back to him as he tilted her chin and she looked at him with curiosity and uncertainty, wondering what he was going to do or say to her. His question took her off guard but before she could even think to respond, he was looking over her body and she felt an odd tightening low in her body, the strange sweep of need that clenched her pussy and caused her to gasp. His compliment caused her to smile nervously and then he was close to her again and she found him drawing her nearer to his body.

When his fingers slid over her skin, gliding along causing more of a reaction in her untouched body, she found herself holding her breath in expectation. Not that she knew what it was she was expecting but she found out when his fingertips grazed her pussy, a strangled moan escaped her lips and instinctively her hips moved toward his touch. “Vic?” She said his name with a questioning whisper as her hands lifted to his shoulders feeling the need to grasp onto something to steady herself.

Her body felt like it was being strung tight and she licked suddenly dry lips before swallowing. She trembled, her fingers curling in to hold onto Vic and suddenly she had the thought that she needed more, it was wrong, she knew she should stop this and move away but her arousal was heightened. She was so sensitive and his touch was awakening a deeper curiosity and need than the teen had ever thought she could feel. She had never dared imagine that having someone touch her so intimately would feel like this and certainly hadn’t imagined that the first one to touch her this way would be Victor.

She drew in a deep breath before she admitted shyly, "I... My legs feel... weak."

Victor felt Rae trying to steady herself. Her body not used to the sensations she was feeling. He reached one hand down to her hip, his strong hand taking hold of her to help her stay on her feet. Vic could feel her trembling to his touch. His fingers so soft and gentle against her sensitive skin. Simply teasing her. Giving her only a little taste of what was to come. Knowing that her body was craving more by the feeling of her pussy growing wetter.

His fingertips had a thin coat of her juices as he ran them up and down that slit. He heard her admit her legs were feeling weak and he smiled down at her. "That's good. They're supposed to feel that way. Come, let's go to the couch." He said as he moved his fingers away from her wet womanhood for the moment and started to guide her to the couch. He sat down first before gripping her hips and bringing her down onto his lap sideways.

His hand started to slide up and down her slender thigh as the other arm wrapped around her, holding her close to him. His fingers ran along her smooth legs, moving higher and higher little by little. "It feels good, doesn't it?" He asked as he looked down at her. His hands continuing to tease her sensitive inner thighs. His hand gripped her thigh as he started to guide her legs open again. "Spread your legs Rae." He instructed her as his hand helped to guide them, wanting her to do it on her own instead of forcing her. Wanting her to listen to her own desire.

As she sat on top of him, she'd be able to feel his arousal growing. His cock grew harder and began rubbing up against her backside, poking against her as he touched her. Straining against his pants. His desire burning inside of him for her.

Rae didn’t know what more to expect as she trembled under his attentions, his fingers continued to touch her ever moistening pussy and she couldn’t stop another moan from falling past her lips. When Victor guided her to the couch, she was surprised that he sat her on his lap and for a moment she had the thought that if she got any wetter he’d have marks on his pants and it caused another blush to tinge her soft cheeks.

Her arm ended up around behind his head, the other hand resting idle on her stomach, though as his hand began to glide up her thigh, it clenched little by little as she watched him with both uncertainty and curiosity, her gaze locked on his traveling hand. At his question, she nodded and whispered softly, her tone holding the wonder of it but honest, “Yes… it does…”

When he told her to open her legs, she hesitated for a moment but the thought of him touching her again had her complying, her legs parting even as she ducked her head against his chest with innocent modesty. The thought of him seeing her, touching her was both arousing but it also meant she was vulnerable. She couldn’t help but ask after a moment’s thought, her voice soft and that vulnerability clear, “Why? Why are you doing this?” After all, why would he want to touch her when there were women out there that would know what they were doing?

She became aware of something hard against her bare bottom, poking at her and without thinking squirmed on his lap as though to get comfortable. Was that? Her eyes widened, she didn’t have to finish that thought as she recognized the feel from how Jay had held her but what she felt from Victor was larger.

Victor smiled when she nodded and whispered, acknowledging her enjoyment. Her body already telling him what her mouth was admitting. He knew that it felt good for her. He knew that it was having an affect on her. But having her say it, hearing it come from her lips, it was so that she understood. So that it would be more real to her.

As she spread her legs open his fingers continued to run up her thigh. Softly he caressed her inner thigh, sliding his fingertips up and down her soft skin. Slowly trailing a line higher and higher up her inner thigh. And before long his fingers were once more trailing a line up and down her wet, bare slit. Feeling that slick pussy against the tips of his fingers.

He heard her question and he smiled. Her curiosity growing, and with it a bit of her boldness. "Because this is where you belong. It's where you've always belonged." He said as his finger started to push against her lips a bit harder. Putting more pressure into his rubbing. "You always said I shouldn't be alone, and you're such a perfect little housewife." He'd told her that before. She was always cooking and cleaning. Doing things around the house while she was babysitting, and he'd always told her that she would make the perfect housewife, and it was true. He loved seeing her in his home. Acting like a mother to his son. Acting like a wife to him as she brought him his dinner to the table. Always showing concern for him. "That boy...he wouldn't know what to do with you. He wouldn't treat you like you deserve." He said as he continued to rub her pussy. His fingers rubbing more and more firmly as he spoke.

When he felt her shifting in his lap his cock grew harder and harder. He felt it press up against her more. He shifted his own hips, grinding it against her a little bit. She'd surely be able to feel his length against her. She'd be able to feel it growing against her.

Rae nipped at her lower lip as she felt his fingers rising higher on her thigh and when she gasped it was because his fingers were touching her pussy again. The increased pressure as his fingers rubbed against her pussy caused a moan, she felt in that pressure when his fingers were over a certain spot her clit spasm and cause her pussy to clench. She listened to his words, the response he gave her but she had several moments there where she couldn’t speak. His fingers weren’t even between her pussy lips yet and the teasing he was doing was causing her breath to come out in increasingly rapid pants.

Her rear rubbed against the cock she felt beneath her as her hips moved in an automatic innocent response to the stimulation of Victor’s fingers. There was an occasional whimper as the pleasure caused her to tremble, each time her pussy clenched she felt something else building between her thighs that she had never felt.

The hand attached to the arm that was around his shoulders clenched, causing her fingers to dig in to his shirt covered shoulder. Her other hand moved to cover the hand he had rubbing her pussy and for a moment she did nothing else but then she arched her back, causing her breasts to lift and tried to take hold of his wrist. “I… I can’t… think with you… touching… me like this…” She breathed, her body felt hot all over.

“I… I’m only… fifteen… there are women… out there that… know what they… are doing. I’m a… virgin… I didn’t even… understand half… the things… Jay said to me… and I…” Her words cut off as another moan sounded and she could tell her pussy was so wet now that it was beginning to drip down. “I have… never felt… this before…“ She knew he had called her a good housewife before and she had always laughed it off as thinking of it as a joke. She had always just done what she felt was right to do, with his wife gone, she wanted to make certain he ate properly, that he didn’t get behind on things in the house. He was a good man, he didn’t deserve to be abandoned by his wife that way and she had tried not to let him be sad.

The hand on his wrist tightened as her eyes closed, her head falling back, partly due to the pleasure but partly out of fear of what his expression might reveal at her next words, “What if… you find… someone else?” What if she gave herself to him and he changed his mind? What if after he had her, he regretted it? She knew nothing about how he felt about her and she didn’t even know completely how she felt other than she had always cared.

Every time he had come back from a failed date, she would hug him and tell him he would find the right woman for him and tell him that any woman would have to be blind not to see he was a good, handsome guy. Had there been a part of her, she wondered, that had wanted this? Her thoughts were so scattered from his touch she could be sure.

Her ass was rubbing against his cock each time her body moved. The feeling of Rae against him caused him to throb and grow more and more. A moan left his lips as he felt the pressure building in his pants. He wanted more. Wanted to be free of them. His breathing grew and his body tensed a little bit. But he kept working on her. His focus on her pleasure. On her exposure. He could hear her breathing get heavier and it only fueled his fingers more. The tips of his fingers parting her pussy lips slightly, just enough to start rubbing that hard little nub. Her clit being touched in a circular fashion.

As she spoke he could hear the fear and uncertainty in her voice. She had no idea what she was. Shaking his head he looked into her eyes. "Look at you. You're not a girl anymore. You're a young woman. And you're beautiful. What man wouldn't want you? You're not some little girl for a little boy to play with." He told her, referring to Jay and his little webcam game. He could feel her pussy starting to drip down his fingers, coating his palm a bit as he started to rub her clit a bit harder and faster. "You've always been the one I needed. You've always been here, caring for me. Caring for my son."

His fingers would move into her a little more, start sliding in just up to his first knuckle before pulling out and then pushing into her again just a little. "You always wanted me to find someone, but when I was out, all I would do was come home to you." He said as he leaned in and started to plant soft kisses on her neck. Tasting her soft skin. "You belong here. With me. And I'll take care of you like you take care of me." He whispered against her skin. His middle finger working in and out of her slowly as his other fingers continued to rub her lips.

"There is nobody else." He whispered again as his kisses trailed up to her ear. "Not for you, or for me." He said as he felt her body trembling on him. Wanting to urge her further and further down the rabbit hole. "Have you ever seen a man naked before?" He asked, curious at how far she'd gone. He knew that she was a virgin, but there was so much more she could have done.

When Jay had called her sexy, she had smiled but she didn’t feel it, she didn’t entirely believe it but when Victor called her beautiful, she was touched with warmth spreading through her. However, she couldn’t speak immediately, because when his finger had touched her clit completely for the first time it rocked her senses into overdrive and she cried out with the wave of need that gripped her. Every nerve ending seemed to be bursting into overdrive the more his finger moved over her clit and her hips rose and fell, meeting his fingers driving her clit up toward his touch more and more as she gasped, moaned and whimpered.

He needed her? Her mind couldn’t quite grasp that, she was just a girl and he was a man who had experienced more than she ever had. “Victor!” She cried out in shock as the unfamiliar intrusion of his finger caused another spasm to clench her pussy around the digit that moved in and out of her. It felt like liquid fire pooled low in her body and though she didn’t know quite what was happening, she was nearing her first orgasm. She had never had anything inside her; she didn’t even use tampons because she was scared they would hurt.

She wanted to tell him that she did care, about him and his son, but she couldn’t find her voice, her breathing was rapid and her body strung tight as her heals dug into the couch and her fingers dug into his shoulder. Her other hand moved with his, adding pressure without realizing it as she clung to him with a need she didn’t understand. His lips on her skin caused her to shiver with awareness as she moved into his kisses, her head tilted to give him easier access. “God,” she breathed, his question took a moment for her to process with the pleasure she rode distracting her.

“N-no… I… only saw… pictures of… the statue of… David by… Michelangelo in… a Nat… National… Geographic… magazine…” She finally managed to stutter out between breaths, “I…” Her words were cut off as she gave a long shuddering cry as she hit her orgasm, her body trembling, her pussy clenching repeatedly around his fingers and cum dripping from her in such a flux of wet heat she blushed embarrassed.

It was several minutes, her hips still writhing with his attentions, before she managed to come up with words again and when she spoke she dipped her head, looking at him shyly from beneath her lashes, “I… I want to…” Some strange urge had her turning her head to face him and tentatively, innocently she shifted enough to press her lips lightly against his.

His words about there being nobody else for him or her played over and over in her mind and she felt the spike in her arousal but also felt giddy. He wanted her, he said she belonged with him!

Victor's finger only barely penetrated into her. He made sure not to push into her too deep, not wanting to give her too much. He only wanted her to have a taste. To know that there was more. He could feel her hungry hips rising to him, wanting more. Begging for more. But he only gave her a little, knowing that it would be enough to send her over the edge. He could feel her inner walls clenching and squeezing just the tip of his large, thick finger, trying to pull him deeper. But he only kept it to his first knuckle.

Looking down at her, Victor could see the words stuck in her mouth. He knew that she could not spit them out. That she was silent, not because she wanted to be, but because she was paralyzed. Paralyzed with pleasure. But looking into her eyes, Victor knew. Victor saw the love and affection she had for him. He always saw it, even if she didn't realize it. Every time she'd look at him. Every time she'd touch him. Every time she sat with him and spoke to him. That love and affection for him was there, in full force.

When she answered his question he couldn't help but feel a swell in his pants. She'd never even seen a real penis before. The thought excited him. She was so new, so fresh, so innocent and untouched. It felt like he was plucking a peach off of a tree at the peak of ripeness, right in the middle of peach season. And he was sure it would taste phenomenal.

Victor's fingers worked a little more inside of her until he felt it. He felt her body suddenly tense and tremble as her pussy clenched and milked feverishly at his finger, as if thinking it was a penis. His finger slid from inside of her and started to rub that hard little clit again. Prolonging her climax as he felt her juices start dripping down and onto his pants. Her juices thick like honey as they dripped down the palm of his hand. "Good girl. This is where you belong." He whispered into her ear as her climax raged on.

Watching, Victor waited for her to start to relax from her first climax. Seeing her catch her breath and find her words. But as she came down from the wave of pleasure, she seemed to find a little something else. Her confidence. He looked into her eyes, seeing that shy girl behind them, but when she spoke, he knew that there was something more. Victor had awoken something inside the girl. And hearing her words brought a smile to his face.

As he felt her lips on his he pressed forward, kissing her back lightly and sweetly. His lips gently sucking on hers as if telling her that it was alright, and that she was safe. Letting her know this was where she belonged. Victor's hand rose up, gently cupping the side of her face as he held her there for a moment.

Victor broke the kiss after a few moments, looking down into her eyes with a smile. He wasn't done with her. There was so much more for her to learn. More to explore and experience. He brushed the hair from her face gently. "Stand up." He instructed her. His voice deep, yet patient. And he'd slowly help guide her off of his lap.

Once she was standing, Victor stood up and moved in front of her. His eyes fixed on hers as his hand moved to start unbuttoning his shirt. Slowly each button would pop open, revealing more and more of his toned, fit chest, and before long his abs that trailed down his stomach. Victor opened his shirt and slid it off, tossing it across the room, allowing her to gaze at his upper body bare. She'd seen him without a shirt on before. When he'd come home often times he'd take off his shirt. Sometimes he'd hug her and press his bare upper body against hers. Letting her feel his muscular body pressed to her. But she'd never touched him before. Never touched his skin with her fingers, or felt his muscles.

Victor reached his hand down, taking hers in his hand and rose her hand up. Gently placing it on his chest. He was looking into her eyes, telling her it was okay without words. Letting her know that she didn't need to be scared. He wanted to see if she would accept though.

It was her first ever sexual experience and Rae felt every nerve ending firing as his finger moved over her clit as her first orgasm took her over, causing her to feel it continue to the point where she was certain she would die from all the sensation. She missed the feel of his finger inside her, yet her pussy still clenched as though wanting something there to hold onto, each time sending a spasm of need through her. By the time he stopped touching her and she was finally getting her breathing in order there was still a spasm from time to time in her lower body that kept her senses firing.

She felt emboldened when Victor kissed her back, his hand on her face was so tender she was certain the tears in her eyes that threatened would slip down her cheeks. Never had she imagined anything like this and even his kiss sent shafts of awareness and heat through her body. She missed his lips on hers when he broke the kiss and her eyes locked on his.

When Victor directed her to stand, she moved to do as he said though her legs felt weak and it took a minute before she felt confident on her feet. She could feel her juices dripping down her thighs and flushed in embarrassment but when she saw him begin to take his shirt off, her eyes locked on each inch of his chest that was revealed. It was almost as though she was seeing it for the first time, though she had seen his bare chest many times, there was something new about it.

When he took hold of her hand and guided it to his chest, she stepped closer and smiled at him shyly. Her other hand lifted and she watched her fingers as she trailed the tips over his skin, feeling the hard muscles beneath her fingers. Her gaze was intent following the movements of her hands, she wanted to remember everything from this experience. In the past she had always felt small next to him despite the fact that she wasn’t anywhere near as short as her mother. In this moment, she felt like though she was five inches shorter than he was, she was perfect for this moment.

Some instinct or drive seemed to kick in as she leaned forward and pressed her lips lightly over his chest above his heart while her hands trailed lower over his rippling muscles, she was so intent she didn’t realize how low her fingers had gone until she reached his waistband and glanced up at his face with a blush. Her gaze went back down though, the tips of her fingers tracing the edge while her eyes were caught on the image of his hard member pushing against the fabric of his trousers.

She was curious and nervous at the same time, she’d felt it press against her rear and even at times against her lower stomach when she had hugged Victor in the past but this time was different. She swallowed her throat suddenly very dry as her breath caught. Her eyes lifted to look at Victor as she slowly slid one hand over the pants until she could feel the thick appendage beneath the fabric of his trousers under her palm and fingers. It was so big; she wondered how it could fit inside any woman. His finger had been uncomfortable at first but she had felt it as though its size wasn’t too bad. How would she have something as big as his penis inside her?

Of course she’d had health class and they talked about how babies were made, but she just couldn’t wrap her head around how something could fit a small space when it was that large. Still, she was unaware as she watched Victor for his reaction that her fingers and palm had begun to rub against his erection, her focus was so split. She felt her heart hammering in her chest, could hear her pulse in her ears and was certain he could hear them too. “Victor?” His name was a soft whispered question and she didn’t even know why she said it or what she was asking.

Rae's fingers felt like the tips of feathers as they traced along his skin. Feeling her circle every muscle in his chest, leaving little trails of what felt like fire in their wake. She seemed to almost instinctively know where they wanted to go as they ran along his body. His eyes fixed on hers as she looked up at him with such wonderment in her face. She looked so sweet and innocent as she explored his body, wanting to learn every inch of his large form. And as she touched him Victor could feel the heat in his loins continue to burn hotter, his desire growing stronger for her.

Victor's manhood throbbed and pulsed in his pants. The outline of it quite visible now as it strained against his zipper, as if it could break free on it's own accord. The lower her fingers trailed the harder it throbbed, begging for salvation from the confines of his trousers. Rae's soft lips felt perfect against his chest, showering him with the love and affection he knew that she already held for him. He could feel it in every kiss that ran along his skin. A deep moan leaving his lips as she worked her lips along his body.

When her hand reached his pants and began running along his length, Victor felt his body suddenly tense. He wasn't expecting to feel her touch, but as soon as he did his body reacted. Another deep breath left his lips as he looked down at her with a smile, as if telling her that it would be alright. When she called for him he reached up and pressed his hand against her cheek softly. "It's okay. You're doing so good." He said with a smile, urging her on. "You can keep going if you want." He said sweetly and calmly, wanting to make sure she was comfortable.

Rae smiled back up at Victor as she felt his muscles shift beneath her touch and heard his words. Though she was still nervous, she also felt a little better knowing that she wasn't doing anything wrong. She was afraid she would, more than a little afraid in fact. Without thinking about it, she turned her head just slightly to bring her lips to Victor's palm, kissing it before she leaned into it. She remembered once, telling one of her few friends at school that she wanted nothing more than to feel special, to feel wanted and as she looked at the man she had spent so much time with these last couple of years, she felt both.

Her hand that touched him continued to rub against him, her fingers giving a light squeeze, amazed at the feeling of how it seemed to move beneath her touch. Though her other hand was tentative, she found herself bringing it to the button of his pants, her fingers shook as she tried to get over her initial nerves to undo the button and then attempt the zipper. She wanted to see, she was so curious what it would feel like without his pants in the way, how it would look. No statue in a picture could possibly be the end all in how something looked, right?

Both hands had to work at his zipper as one shaking had been more of a struggle, so the hand that had been rubbing him moved away. Her eyes were watching her progression and a sound of frustration left her lips only a second before she finally managed to get the zipper to go down completely. Now that she had though, she found her stomach was in knots and her hands stilled. What am I doing? She found herself questioning internally, she had never even come this close with Jay and he was supposed to be kind of her boyfriend.

She closed her eyes for a moment, taking in several breaths to calm herself, she didn't want to disappoint Victor. She also wanted to give him pleasure like he had given her, not that she really knew much about how to do that, but she didn't just want to take. So, after a couple moments with her hands still holding the sides of his zipper, she opened her eyes and gave into her curiosity. Her hands lifted to the top of his pants and drew them apart before trying to slide them over his hips, briefly wondering what he wore beneath his pants. She remembered a conversation at a party about men and boxers or briefs. Some of the guys had said something about going commando, she had no idea what that meant.

Victor felt the loving kiss on his palm, and the gentle nuzzle of her cheek as he caressed it. Feeling her start to accept her place. She knew that what he was saying was true. She belonged with him. Nobody else could make her feel the way he did. That boy from school was just that, a boy. She didn't need a boy. She needed something more. Someone to make her feel like more than just some silly girl getting fingered in her bed by a kid who had no idea what he was doing.

When he felt Rae squeeze his cock through his pants another deep moan left his lips. His dick so thick in his pants. His eyes closed for a moment as he enjoyed her touch. His cock twitching at her gentle attention. He felt her other hand move from his chest and move to his pants, and his eyes once more opened, watching her start to search for more. She didn't look for his approval this time as she started to undo his pants. He could feel her hand shaking, nerves a wreck as she worked on his button and zipper. He wanted to help her, but it was best for her to do it herself. For her to experience this for herself.

Victor's need for her was growing. His primal instincts howling inside of him, begging to be unleashed upon the girl. It would be so easy for the man to take her. To force her down, pull his pants down, and fuck her. But he held back the urge. Fighting it back as he looked down into her eyes. She deserved more. Needed more. She was like a seed, and Victor had to nurture that seed. To give it love and caring, and as he did he'd begin to see that seed sprouting and blooming. And she was now beginning to bloom before his eyes. Her desire and need for Victor that had been buried deep inside her finally starting to come to the surface and show itself. Jay could never do this for her. He could never give her this. The boy had nearly cum himself from just seeing her breasts.

Victor continued to caress her cheek gently as she closed her eyes and took her breaths to calm herself. And then he felt the zipper begin to lower. He could hear each of the teeth clicking open as more and more of his pants spread, revealing the blue boxer briefs that he'd been wearing underneath. Victor felt his pants start to move down his hips and over his ass before dropping to the ground, and he stepped out of them. Standing in front of her now in just his boxer briefs. They were tight, and left little to the imagination as his thick cock stretched the front of the fabric.

Victor's hand moved under Rae's chin and soon was lifting her gaze to his once more. A smile on his lips as he looked deeply into her eyes. "Get on your knees." He said to her softly, his voice deep but barely over a whisper. And as she knelt down Victor stepped back. Her hands moving away from his boxer briefs. Standing in front of her Victor allowed her to see his entire body. His hands moving down to his underwear and taking hold of the waistband before slowly lowering them. He took his time, little by little revealing more and more of himself. Taking his time as his shaft began to show. Standing over her she would be able to see more and more of his manhood being revealed with each passing second. He didn't want to rush it. He wanted her to savor it. Inch by inch she'd see more of him till finally he reached his thick, mushroom tip, and as the fabric slid over it, she'd be able to see his cock spring free. The flesh hard and long as it stuck out.

Victor lowered his underwear to the ground before stepping out of it again, and then moving closer to Rae. His cock moving closer and closer to her face, allowing her to see every vein and ripple on it. He smiled down at her before speaking. "Watch this." He said before he started to make his dick bob up and down. Using his muscles to make it move in front of her without using his hands. He couldn't help but laugh a bit as he did it, wanting to lighten the mood a little bit.

When Victor guided her gaze to his with his hand under her chin, she looked at him uncertain. At his words, her eyes widened. Why did he want her to get on her knees? Still, not wanting to disappoint him she slowly lowered herself to her knees on the carpeted floor. She found that she was holding her breath as she watched Victor begin to remove his boxers, her eyes wide as his erection was cleared for her view. She gasped at the size of it, her fear increasing as she considered how big it was compared to the picture of the statue she had seen and compared to how small she new her feminine channel was.

When he told her to watch and she saw it begin to move, hearing his laugh she couldn't help but smile and a small laugh sounded from her too. It was such a strange thing to see and she was surprised that it could move so much on it's own. She watched it, her curiosity clear as she took in the look of it, the way the veins and ridges were on it. She reached out slowly after a few minutes, her curiosity getting the better of her and her finger tips touched over his member just a light brush, following the ridges. At first, her hand withdrew a couple times at the shock of how it felt but then she ran her fingers over the top ridges, then underneath before she touched the tip with a swipe of her thumb.

"I..." She glanced up toward Victor's face, "It's huge... I never..." She shook her head lightly, he was close enough that her hair brush over his penis as she did, "How would it fit?" She managed to ask, her concern was evident, she knew the basics from health class so she knew it had to go inside her if... well if they were to have sex. Up until he had touched her she hadn't even given much thought to it, or realized just how much she wanted to experience love making.

Victor stood over her as she knelt in front of him. His eyes fixed on her face, seeing the complete awe in her eyes as she inspected every inch of his naked form. Revealing himself to her in a similar manner as she revealed herself to him. Every inch of him was hers to explore. To touch. To caress. To experiment. He wanted her to get comfortable with it. To get used to seeing him like this. Not just the man she wished she could be with, but the man she belonged to.

As her fingers ran over his shaft it started to twitch at her gentle touching. His member moving at her attention, asking for more. Wanting more. And more was what he got as started to explore the ridges and veins. He let out a moan when he felt her small thumb run over the tip of his cock. His body tensing just a little bit. "That's good..." He moaned out, encouraging her to keep going. Letting her know it was alright.

At her comment he looked down into her eyes and smiled. His fingers reached down and ran through her hair, brushing it from her face and looking down into her eyes. His fingertips then once more caressing her soft cheek. "Very carefully. I'm going to have to go very slowly. It might be uncomfortable at first, but I'll take care of you. I promise." He said as he cupped her cheek gently with his large hand. "Do you trust me?" He asked as he looked into her eyes. His smile forming on her lips. He would always take care of her. He could see the fear and uncertainty in her eyes, but along with it he could see the affection she felt for him. She wanted to be there. He wasn't holding her there anymore. He knew she stayed because deep down, she knew this was where she belonged.

Rae couldn't help the soft laugh that came from her lips as she noted how his member moved under her attention but when she heard the moan that came from his lips and the encouraging words she felt something else. She loved the way he looked at her, the promise he made her caused her eyes to water and when he asked her if she trusted him, she nodded without hesitation. "Of course, I trust you Victor. I've always trusted you." Her voice was soft, certain and full of warmth.

She kept her gaze on him as her hand continued to move over the flesh of his manhood, her other hand lifted when she finally looked down and she decided to test out the feel of his sack with her second hand, her curiosity almost eating at her as she cupped one of his balls, rolling it gently in her hand. She nibbled her bottom lip in concentration as she felt both parts of him in her hand. She felt warm all over even as she kept fearing she would do something wrong, but his reactions thus far had invoked only a feeling of power in her. She loved how patient he seemed to be, how gentle he was and encouraging he was with her.

It made her fill with a different sort of pleasure knowing that he didn't seem to mind the need to go slow with her, that he was taking so much time. The more she touched him, the more she was feeling comfortable even if she was still worried about how things would feel.

Back
Top Bottom