Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Submissive Futa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystearica

Star
Recently I've had an idea of an RP I've wanted to do -- and that is, I want to play a futa character. But not just ANY sort of futa. Whenever I see this sort of thing, it has to do with a futa girl dominating a regular man, woman, or another futa.

Rather, what I want to do is play a futa that gets dominated by a man or a woman (I could do another futa as well, but I'm kind of craving futa x m/f action).

My general thought on the subject is about a man or woman who is attracted to someone in their employ -- possibly a shy woman, possibly not -- and through a matter of course discovers this lady's cock, and we could explore things from there.

Just a few things:
  • I prefer threads
  • My F List is in mysignature
  • I'm a quite experienced roleplayer, and when I say "sub" I don't mean "meek wimp". I mean someone who is either inexperienced or focused on the pleasure of their partner above all else, who follows their partner's lead but has their own desires as well.
  • I'm okay with any permutation here. I really want to see her get dominated by a woman, but I'm just as happy seeing her dominated by a man or another futa.
  • And finally, I'm more than happy to use any model. Want someone thin and waifish? Mention it. Want a thick lady? Mention that. I'm down for anything in that regard!

I'm interested in rping with that setting. message me and we can discuss about plot and other stuff ^^ or discuss here(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom