Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Time Offer: Defenders Of The Earth! (MxF/Futa pairing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocLobster

Planetoid
Alreet. I've decided to make a whole new thread for this one idea, as it's one that I've had cooking for some time now. And I wanted to ensure it got as much exposure as I could grant it. Just sticking it in my thread and hoping the bump garners attention wasn't enough. So let's get cracking!

Plot Synopsis

The Earth has been sent into extreme dissarray, after years and years of conflict with an unknown force that's simply referred to as The Common (a derrivative name of two parts; 1) They are a common enemy to all of Earth. 2)A loose Latin translation of what one of the scientists in my established cannon called them, the Absit Commeantium, or Far Travellers.)

In the early days of the invasion, Earths heads of state pooled their resources together to form an organised military and research force in order to overcome the new threat. They were simply labelled as the EDF, the Earth Defence Force. Their task was simple, to annihilate any perceived alien threat, and recover any traces of alien salvage and technology discovered in such encounters, be they in combat or passing. The project garnered some level of success in the early stages of the invasion, taking down some of the lesser scouting craft of the foreign menace and dispatching of any Common forces found on the ground with minimal casualties. Though as many of the planets brightest minds had already predicted, the threat they had encountered up until that point was merely an expedition force. Scouters and raiders, intended to test the strength of Earth's defences while simultaneously bringing back vital information regarding the planets natural resources and its inhabitants.

Almost a year after first contact, the Common showed their hand and came in force. Boasting huge battle ships capable of supporting and dispatching thousands of alien troops, while defending large terraforming vessels which scorched their surface of the planet, turning miles and miles of once fertile land into barren landscapes. To date, no one has been able to see what it is the aliens are doing to these dead zones. They are fiercely defended, often boasting the protection of several large Guardian ships that are capable of sighting and dispatching of even foot soldiers from miles away. Making infiltration all but impossible.

So now, the world is in a dark place. With much of Earths former atmosphere already having been changed, it has left the planet near inhospitable. There are few areas left that're capable of supporting any carbon based life forms at all, and the last of humanities resources are focused there. They scrape a living, and manage to hold off the aliens advances somewhat, having been able to quickly salvage, reverse engineer and turn the Common's weapons against them. But it's not yet enough to turn the tides of the war.

RP Desires and Heading

For this RP, I want a partner who is truly intrigued and devoted to the plot as much as I am. I really want this one to work out, to go on for longer than just a few weeks and hopefully expand several arcs before coming to an ultimate conclusion. Casual writers need not apply. I want someone who can contribute with both detail and plot ideas. To create a fulfilling narrative and mythos of our own to enjoy. This plot idea is largely inspired by a combination of ideas from the XCOM and Command & Conquer (Tiberium Universe) franchises, as I'm sure that anyone who's familiar with one or the other could probably tell.

The Dirty

Yes, yes, this is BMRP after all... So I guess I have to put this in somewhere. I do want some erotic scenery to take place within our RP. Quite a bit in fact, though the details can be hashed out between myself and the interested party. As is always mentioned in my casual role plays, I'm a very open minded guy. So things can go as far as your imagination can reach, essentially. My only hard limits are mentioned in my F-list, but to summarise them it boils down to no Vore, Scat, or Gore. Anything that is not listed on there, or you feel the need to question, I invite you to do so! The very worst thing that can happen is I'll just say no.

One side note on this heading though. I would prefer that my partner be a futa/shemale in this RP. Just for the sake of maintaining my interest. I'm a pervert, sue me! But if the right partner comes along I'll happily play alongside a female. I'm not after any of my usual partners for this one, as I'm not just after a cheap thrill. I actually want to try making an engaging story, filled with action, suspense and lust!

For those parties interested who can convince me, I would be willing to use Skype as a discussion platform when it comes to planning out our RP. Maybe even when it comes to playing it out, but that's a maybe. No promises on that one. I'm in two minds as to whether doing it over an IM would still give me the satisfaction that I crave for this plot,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom