Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

//Aalos's Graphics Shop [OPEN]\\

Aalos

Moon
Welcome!​
Welcome to my Graphics Shop!
I'm relatively new to this forum but I do enjoy doing request shops. I use Photoshop and can do signatures and avatars.
Hope you enjoy!

What I use?
I use Photoshop Creative Cloud and a few graphics packs you can find on youtube. I learnt by experience by trial and error and years of experience with Photoshop. I will help you with anything related to Photoshop if you want, just shoot me a private message. I also can do 3D stuff, such as intros and 3D text, using Cinema 4D.

How to request?
To request, just post on this thread using the form below, i'll get to work on it as soon as I can!
Any 3D requests will take a lot longer due to rendering times. Do not rush me or keep bugging me unless it has been more than 3 days, if it has, you may private message me concerning it.

Form :
Theme:
Colour 1:
Colour 2:
Images to be included:
Additional notes:
3D text:
(Note, 3D text will make your request take longer, but makes it look nicer)

I'll try and get onto working on them as soon as I receive your request. If you are a member of staff or a admin, you will be put in priority above others. They are the ones who are the veterans and the ones who maintains the site.

Any work I do will be put here :
MvYMBpp.jpg

xurFx5h.jpg

oQJ1vEl.png

ooQ6ef4.png

wXcTDCH.png

Here is my request.

Theme: A really bad joke
Colour 1: Green
Colour 2: White
Images to be included: Road, a white chicken, a green space time continuum
Additional notes: Text Why did the chicken cross the road? Because the space time continuum was green.

This is looks amazing. Maybe when I return from my vacation I would make a request. =3

You need to work on the lighting around the seams as it appears to be blotching but could be just that your walls are hovering

Back
Top Bottom