Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interesting Ideas~

Status
Not open for further replies.

HailSam

Meteorite
Ah, so, I have this...his name is Daniel, however he was born a she, so he's a Transgender, but not wanting the surgery. He likes being perceived as male, that's all :D

Anyway, I was hoping...for a lot of plots, basically.

My main idea is for a Star Trek (WOOT XD Sorry) plot. I don't want to be Captain, really rather not. Maybe Daniel's (or Danny!) is Counselor, or in Tactical. This is more story than sexual, but I'd really like it if he had a relationship with the Captain, or CMO. One of two. (Rooting for a Male for Captain, but not opposed to a female :) )

Second plot: ...I really shouldn't. Attack on Titan plot. I have no idea how or what, but. It's just so sad and it needs more happiness?

Third: College. All that cliche. Danny would be a Photography major. I'm thinking roommates, of course :p And yeah, slice of life or...whatever it's called.

Fourth: New to town, Daniel had no way of knowing most of the town are werewolves! (Werewolves not being wildly known) Of course, he has a new job here, and a house, which, yay! But he gains the 'pack's ' interest after taking down a hunter who had mistaken him for a werewolf (Yeah, he's awesome strong in this one. Again, either way :3 )

Fifth: A DREAM I HAD. College for Vampires. That is all. Yes please.

Sixth: Kidnap. That is a thing I love for me. Yes. Kidnap Daniel. Or. If you want just female then I shall do that (hey, I'm open for a male to be kidnapped!) Just. Kidnap my people. Whether there's love that blooms from it, or...heheh fun times, I am so open to all!

Ages: 20-30 for him please. I'm not picky on your end
I'll explain what he looks like if you PM me, or I will on here if need be :3
Um....oh! Pregnancy, yes it can and might happen, have to hash that out...uuhh...really I'm open for any plots; I just got stuck on these for now :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom