Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pet Project {Darkest Nightmare & Lata Paine}

Darkest Nightmare

Super-Earth
normal_5ycg9k0.jpg

"I hear Tara's breasts grew two cups this summer, she's hanging out everywhere!"

Evan Willard grinned at his friend's comments as he finished hanging a movie poster on the wall of their dorm room. Dressed in his school uniform white shirt and dark slacks, he was decidedly casual with his jacket missing, sleeves rolled up, and tie loosened as they were all inside where the dress code was relaxed. A trademark, backwards baseball hat was on his head and covered his shaggy,dark hair, the hat was a fixture anytime he wasn't in a classroom like today. Today was move-in day at the Academy and all the elite boarding school's students were unpacking, decorating and otherwise settling into their dorm rooms for the upcoming year. Gossip was being spread as friends scattered around the world for the summer were finally reunited.

"I'm sure you'll get to see them soon, she wasn't shy about flashing them when they were small," Evan replied. Tara had been quite the slut last year and the thought of her with new boobs to enjoy made her climb back to the top of the list of girls he wanted to sample again in his final year.

Evan and his roommates were all seniors and the trio gotten a choice room in the center of campus. Jared Miller and Bryce Hampton were Evan's two best friends, and the combination of all three together was a dangerous force. Jared had made the crack about Tara's breasts. He was a tall, brown haired star athlete in both soccer and lacrosse, with a vulgar and crude sense of humor and a big personality. Loud, aggressive and unafraid to piss people off, Jared loved to be the clown that took everything to the next level.

"I'll have to hack her webcam to verify, we'll have footage within a day," joked Bryce as he finished setting up an impressive computer system on his desk.

Bryce was smaller than the other two boys, with shaggy red hair, wire rim glasses, and a much quieter disposition. He was the computer whiz of the school and his hacking abilities had made him invaluable to getting access to secret records, changing grades, and spying through the school's security cams. While he had his own quirky sense of humor, he was usually the one that the other two had to drag out to parties and introduce to girls.

Evan was the ringleader of the three boys, the one who came up with the mischievous ideas that always seemed to be on the verge of getting them expelled. Tall, good looking and the President of the student body, he had a gift for gab that was only matched by his desire to cause trouble big enough that he had to use every ounce of his smooth talking to get them out of it. Good thing for them all that Bryce had accumulated enough blackmail material on most of the administrators that all but he most public of the boys transgressions had been unpunished.

"I'd like to see that footage, and perhaps we should share it with the entire student body!" joked Evan as he turned to survey their room. It wasn't that large, with three single beds and matching dressers crammed in each of the three small side bedrooms. The main room had three desks, and while there was no space for a couch, there were three arm chairs to relax in and a flat panel TV mounted on the wall. But, it had its own, private bathroom which was a nice luxury. It was a tight squeeze for the three of them, but despite that Evan knew it was going to be a fun year.

"Guys, I need to let you know I got us a surprise present for this school year that may take up some space," said Bryce suddenly, a grin on his face as he adjusted his glasses. Perhaps he had seen Evan looking at their small room and decided he needed to spill the beans on his secret.

"What are you talking about? I hope the present can give blowjobs!" joked back Jared with a loud laugh.

"Well, that's certainly a possibility. You see, there was a housing shortage this year and one new student was unassigned. I hacked the system and placed that person in our room."

"What?! We have a triple! We don't have room for anyone else! Why would you do that?!" exclaimed Evan, getting upset at the seemingly stupid idea. What was Bryce thinking... another roommate?! And a new student they didn't know?

"Well, I think you'll find out soon enough why. We'll be meeting her very soon I expect based on her flight itinerary. And I know, based on photos, that you will like what you see," replied Bryce with a smug grin. That silenced both the other boys who looked at him with a mix of shock, awe and eventually stupid grins of joy as possibilities ran through their heads.

"You.... are... a.... fucking genius! Amazing. But we have to play this right.... we have to act like it's totally normal when she comes in... then, we need to convince her that this is fine...." Evan said, rubbing his chin as he plotted out the next moves. The gift Bryce had given them was becoming another pet project for him to figure out how to exploit. And if they played their cards right, the three perpetually horny boys might have their own live-in fuck toy for their entire senior year.

4331453850_f0a9cb1848_o.png

Lata Paine had just recently moved to the new area a few months ago and she is currently arguing with the person in charge with room assignments after having received them. She couldn’t believe that they would assign her to a room with three boys, but no only that, it’s an all male dorm. She never thought she would be so frustrated, but the principle keeps telling her that there isn’t anything they can do. She already has all her things, everything has already been paid, and she’s been told that there are no refunds, leaving her with no choice other than to accept the room arrangement.

After having given up arguing, she accepts the arrangement and starts making her way towards the male dorm building. She can’t help but feel nervous as she drags along her luggage full of clothing with her right hand while holding onto a backpack full of books over her left shoulder. The closer to the dorm she gets, she more boys she sees. It isn’t long before she is practically surrounded by male students, making her feel quite tense and awkward since she rarely sees any female students. The only females she sees are the ones either hanging out or making out with one of the boys in the area.

Once inside the building, she can see plenty of male students just hanging around. Because classes won’t officially start until a few days from now, everyone is allowed to get adjusted to their new surroundings. If the student so choose, they can start studying the books they are already given when they signed up for their classes. She signs as she makes her way through the crowd of male students, doing her best to avoid them while she searches for the room she has been assigned to.

She soon finds herself at the far end of the building, feeling somewhat glad that it’s not as crowded as it is closer to the entrance. Once at the door, she gives it a few knocks before using her room key to open it. “H-Hello…? I’m… Uhh… I’m supposed to be staying here…” She says while she steps inside, already seeing two of the male students lounging around on their separate couches. She asks nervously, trying hard to keep herself relaxed while standing before two young men. Being a shy young woman, she rarely has any interaction with boys, showing her inexperience as her nervousness is plainly seen on her blushed face.

Evan was listening to music and Bryce fooling around on his iPad when Lata entered the room. As cooly as possible, Evan removed his earbuds and glanced up at Lata with barely any expression on his face. Total nonchalance at the sight of a young girl announcing that she was going to be their roommate. Let her think this was normal and that she was the only one with issues.

"Oh hey... Lata, right? I'm Evan and this is Bryce. Jared's in the shower right now. Come on in!" Evan said with a small smile. Bryce looked up and gave her a small wave before returning to his iPad. Evan didn't bother to get up and help her and eyed her critically. A cute girl with what appeared to be a tempting, nubile body with enough curves to satisfy even Jared, but she was painfully uncomfortable and likely shy. Like she'd never really even been around boys before. That kind of shyness could help his plans, which relied on getting her to obey them as quickly as possible. But first, he wanted to make her think she was going to be fine with the situation. "It's a bummer about the rooming situation, they always fuck up shit like this so don't worry, you aren't the only girl stuck living with boys. You can put your shit in the closet, that has plenty of room, but unfortunately we only have three beds. Since we got here first, we've claimed them all, but we can share."

Evan watched her as he told her the bad news on the bed situation. Not only was she living with three teenage boys, but now she'd be sleeping with them! It would likely be shocking.

"Since you are new here, this situation is actually kind of lucky. We are all seniors and can show you around and introduce you to people, don't worry, you'll have lots of fun," continued Evan giving her an encouraging smile.

Just then, Jared opened the bathroom door and walked into the room, singing a song and apparently oblivious of their new roommate. He was wearing just a towel wrapped around his waist and his toned and muscular upper body was on full display, still glistening with moisture from the shower. He walked towards his bedroom and casually, like it was totally normal, pulled of his towel and lifted it to dry his hair. Standing fully naked, he took his time drying off, his large cock hanging down and swinging with every little motion his arms made. It was limp, but Jared had fluffed himself to semi-hardness prior to leaving the bathroom and it looked quite big.

"Hey Jared, say hi to Lata, our new roommate," said Evan casually, acting like Jared's nudity was perfectly normal and not worth calling out. Jared lifted the towel from his face and looked a little surprised, but instead of covering up, just tossed the towel over an armchair and strode over to Lata fully nude with his hand out for a shake.

"Oh hey, I'm Jared. Don't worry, we don't bite. And we four are going to have a lot of fun this year."

She can’t help but feel tense even with the two young men sitting relaxed and looking mellow on their chairs. She doesn’t understand how anyone can remain calm in a situation like this. She figures they would be upset about this like her, but it doesn’t appear to bother them. She was hoping she could talk them into going with her to the main office and talk about getting her assigned to a different room, but it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen since they appear to be fine living with a young female. It almost seems like something like this happens all the time.

Even with their behavior to the situation, she can’t help but make a worried expression on her face as she lets her eyes look over the dorm room. Even the scent is a little more thicker than she’s used to. Being the only child in her family, she isn’t used to the smell of young boys. She hasn’t even been in a boy’s room before. Even when she was a little girl, she wouldn’t even sleep over at a boy’s house she considered to be a friend.

A surprised look soon forms when hearing them explain that all the beds have been taken, having a hard time believing that this room only has three bedrooms. “Why would they assign me to a room with only three beds? There are four of us!” She thinks to herself, getting even more nervous about the situation as she listens to him explaining that she’ll have to share a bed with one of them. She can already feel her heart racing, feeling her body temperature rising as she struggles with the idea of living with these three boys and even sharing a bed with one of them.

The thought of running back to the main office to complain again crosses her mind, but she is soon distracted as the bathroom door is opened. Her eyes widen when seeing a young man dressed in just a towel around his waist walk into the living room. She can’t help but feel a little lightheaded as she stares at him nervously, blushing deeply as she feels her body temperature rising even further from the sight of him.

Her eyes widen further when suddenly seeing him pulling his towel off, exposing his semi-hard member to her. She quickly turns around to look away, keeping her back to him while keeping her eyes directed to the floor. “Uh… I… Yeah…” She says as she sees his hand moving to her, nervously taking it and shaking it gently while still trying to keep her eyes away from him. “I-I’m just going to put my things away and go to bed…! It’s getting late…” She says quickly before moving over to the closet and putting her things away, pulling out a long t-shirt and rushing herself into the center bedroom before closing the door behind her.

She breathes heavily through part lips as she struggles to keep calm, removing her clothes and slipping on the long t-shirt before climbing into the bed and draping herself under the blanket. Distracted by the sight of the naked boy, she totally forgot about the bedroom issue as she tries to get some sleep. She has never felt so stressed, trying hard to think of something else while trying to get some sleep after such a confusing day.

"Sure, I understand. Go to bed, I'm sure you are exhausted from travel and dealing," agreed Evan, nodding at the visibly flustered girl. She was clearly naive, very embarrassed, and based on how she was handling the situation, submissive enough that his plans might work. The sight of Jared naked had been a visible blow to her, and she had quickly turned and kept her eyes away from her nude roommate for the rest of the brief time she'd been in the room with him.

Once she entered her room, all three boys ran to Bryce's computer and he opened up the video stream from the camera he had hidden in the middle room. Every room, including the bathroom, had hidden cameras, and Bryce had them all recording whenever any motion was detected. To the boys' delight, Lata changed in the middle of the room and they got an eyeful of her nubile body as she stripped and threw on a long tee shirt to wear to bed. The poor girl was clearly still stressed from the strange turn of events that placed her in a room with three boys, and she turned off the light and got in bed with an anxious expression on her face. The camera had an infrared mode for night time and Evan waited until it looked like Lata had settled in before getting up.

"Ok, Bryce, send the footage of her naked while changing to my phone, I'm going to go in and get things started," said Evan with a grin. There was some protest from Jared about wanting to do the first night, but the middle room was technically Evan's and that settled the discussion. Jared and Bryce also both knew that Evan was the right man for the tricky job tonight.

Evan walked to his room and opened the door quietly, creeping into the darkness softly and shutting the door behind him. He stripped off his clothes quickly, even taking off his boxers, and placed his phone on the bedside table. Questing hands found the shift, which he lifted before slipping into the bed next to the very quiet girl who was no doubt dreading his arrival. Given that it was a single bed, there was no way he could avoid touching her and he let his shoulders and legs brush against her own warm limbs as he settled in.

"Sorry, I didn't want to wake you later, so I figured I might as well go to bed with you now," he whispered to Lata in the dark. He shifted slightly, turning towards her a bit and moved his hand to lightly rest on her slender hip. "Hey, it might be a better fit if you turn on your side, I can kind of spoon behind you."

It would take Lata a little while before she could calm herself back down, getting herself relaxed in a bed that belongs to one of the young men sitting around in the living room. It takes a moment to collect her thoughts and she soon remembers what they said about there only being three bedrooms. She can’t help but tense up again, hoping they were joking about having to share a bed with one of them. She can hear them moving around outside of the room, making her tense whenever she hears footsteps coming towards the bedroom.

After a few minutes, she would hear silence once more, not even hearing a whisper as things seemed to have calmed back down. “Maybe it was really just a joke about the bedroom thing…” She thinks to herself, completely unaware of the hidden cameras hidden throughout the dorm room. Because no one has come into the room yet, she even starts to believe that no one would dare to actually come into a room with a young woman already sleeping in it, allowing her to drop her guard and relax once more as she closes her eyes and tries to get some sleep within the darkness.

She flinches a little when hearing the floor creak a little, hearing something that sounds like fabric dropping to the floor. Her eyes soon jump open when feeling the covers being pulled off for a brief moment, feeling the mattress shifting as Evan climbs into the bed with her. Because of how dark it is, she can’t see who it is, but soon gets an idea as she listens to his voice. She can almost feel his breath caressing her cheek as he moves in closer, shivering lightly and soon tensing up when feeling his hand being placed upon her hip.

“G-Go away…!” She says under her voice, hoping not to get the attention of the other two boys. Even after hearing him suggest she turn over onto her side, she instinctively does it anyway in an attempt to avoid him as she tries to move away from the hand touching her bare skin. Because the bed is pushed into the corner of the room and against the wall, she has no choice but to stare at the blank surface. She’s practically trapped with him behind her, hoping he would leave her alone.

For the moment, she doesn’t freak out. She still has the feeling that he’s just messing with her and just playing some kind of joke. She still hasn’t even realized that he’s completely naked lying next to her. “Stop kidding around... I-I just want to be left alone… Just go and share a bed with someone else…” She says with a whisper, hoping he would comply with her demands. She has never felt so tense, almost feeling the mixed body heat rising under the blanket. If the light were on, he would be able to see a very deep blush across her terrified face.

Evan could hear the tension in Lata's voice. The girl was still anxious, practically freaking out that a boy was in bed with her, and very uncomfortable. Still, she turned away from him as he had suggested and seemed to be hoping that her weak request for him to leave would be followed. It was pitiful, really, her attempt to get him to go, and Evan just ignored them flat out. If she was stronger, more confident and assertive, she would have put her foot down and railed at him, and the other boys, by now. But her timidity was actually perfect for what Evan had planned. She seemed like the kind of girl that could be cowed easily, and once cowed, could be increasingly led down a path that would keep her under his thumb.

Some people might view Evan's plans a bit cruel, but he was a student of opportunity. There were enough sexual, perverse and definitely controversial activities happening at the Academy, between students, teachers and administrators, that having a personal fuck toy would be tolerated so long as she didn't cause a scene. One of Evan's English teachers had last year, fairly openly, turned two of his students into sexual playthings. Having them suck off the Headmaster (caught on video by Bryce) had been enough to let that scandalous act go unpunished. Manipulated correctly, Lata might even be an asset to Evan and his friends. Something they could trade for privileges, grades and favors.

"Don't worry, I'm not a snorer and I don't kick," Evan replied, chuckling at his joke. "You'll get used to this in no time."

Evan reached over and grabbed his phone from the table and then turned over on his side, spooning Lata but not touching her yet. He settled in like he was going to fall asleep and let the poor girl think that this was going to be the worst that would happen for the night. He turned on his phone, the bright light illuminating the room and letting him see the curve of Lata's torso and her hair. Bryce had sent him the video, kindly converting it into an animated gif that looped over the best parts of her stripping and standing naked, before redressing for bed. It didn't take long, maybe a minute or so, of watch the girl unknowingly bare herself to the camera, before Evan started to get hard. His cock thickened and started to get longer, ticking upwards slowly as it grew. Until it finally happened, the tip of his cock brushed against Lata's ass and nestled into her crack.

"Oops," said Evan, moving his hips back slightly to let his still lengthening cock spring up and past Lata's ass. He moved his hips back and let his cock press against her lower back, slowly inching up as it got harder and harder, until at last, he was fully hard and throbbing, tip pressed against her back. "Sorry, sometimes, you know this happens."

She had expected him to follow her demands and get off the bed, but she wouldn’t even feel the bed move. Her eyes widen when hearing him telling her that he doesn’t snore or kick, suggesting that she’ll get used to sharing beds with them. She couldn’t believe what she’s hearing as she lies there on her side with her back to him. She can’t help but feel that his prank is being taken too far, frustrating her further as she stares at the wall.

Her body tense up further as she feels him moving on the bed, making her think he was finally going to get off, but she would only feel more of his body heat against her back and rear. A confused expression soon forms as his phone is brought before her, suddenly seeing it turning on. Being the only light source in the room, it blinds her a little, but once her eyes finally adjust, she’s finally able to see what he’s trying to show her. “Wh-What’s…? Oh, god…” She can’t help but stare with a much more terrified look, watching the little video of herself getting undressed.

Distracted with the video, she barely notices the erection pressing firmly against her rear. For the moment, she only thinks it’s him pressing up against her, but soon realizes what it really is. “G-Get away from me!” She finally yells out at the boy, quickly moving to sit up. She quickly sits up and presses her back against the corner of the wall, sitting there with her knees slightly bent and her legs spread out enough to expose her pink panties. She stares at him with a terrified look in her eyes, soon noticing that he’s completely naked with his throbbing manhood fully erect.

“What’s going on here?! What are you trying to do?!” She yells at the man, getting a somewhat distorted look at her naked form through the light coming from the phone. Her ample chest can be seen heaving in and out rapidly, straining the T-shirt a little with each deep breath she takes through part lips. She has never felt so confused and freaked out, trying hard to understand the situation. “If this some kind of joke, it’s not funny!” She continues on, feeling quite terrified.

Evan could only grin and angle the phone so that she could see the scandalous video more easily as Lata sat up in shock. Pointing the phone at the horrified girl had the added benefit of bathing her in its light, letting him get an eyeful of her curves as she twisted and sat with her back against the wall, facing him. She was quite sexy, despite her innocence, with full breasts that were heaving from her panting breaths and an otherwise tight and firm body. In her efforts to get away from him, she was showing him more than she wished, and Evan let his eyes drift down to her smooth legs and the teasing swath of pink fabric between her thighs, visible as her t-shirt rode up above her hips. She would wear pink panties, it was so perfect.

"It would be a real shame if this video got leaked out to the student body, wouldn't it? A new girl like you with her naked body being shared and commented on by everyone. They might even think you are a slut," Evan said in reply to her questions. "But I think it's very sexy, as are you. I mean, just look at my cock. It's so hard right now. There is now way I can fall asleep."

Evan glanced down at his manhood as he made the comment, making it twitch slightly to get her attention. Evan slid himself up to sit cross legged across from her on the small bed, his hard cock sticking straight up from his lap. He reached a hand out gently and rubbed one of Lata's shoulders, it was meant to be a reassuring gesture but his grip was firm and strong.

"Look, I know you don't want your reputation damaged, and we both want to go to sleep. So, why don't you help me and I'll help you. Just suck my cock, it won't take long given how turned on I am, and I'll erase this video," Evan asked, giving her a pleasant smile, like he was doing her a favor.

The hand suddenly slid up and wrapped around her throat, squeezing slightly. It wasn't hard enough to choke her, or cut off blood, but definitely strong enough to let her know he meant business. Evan's smile fade and his eyes went dark as he stared at the frightened girl. This was the tricky point, finding out how to get Lata bending to his will. He offered her the carrot, with erasing the video, but just as important was showing her he held a stick that he wasn't afraid to use. He didn't want her to think there was a chance he could be scared off and wanted to reinforce to her that he held all the cards. Let her feel helpless, trapped by his strength and size and pressured mentally by his video.

"Or I can make you suck it and treat you like the slut you don't want to be. It's your choice, Lata."

She has never felt so terrified as she sits there in the corner, feeling her right arm pressed against the headboard of the bed. She can feel her heart beating firmly against her ribs, feeling more so than when she tried riding on a roller coaster for the first time. She just couldn’t believe she would be in a situation where she’s on a bed with a completely naked man at a school. The thought of running back home does cross her mind, but she’s currently miles away from her parents’ house, and because no one came when she yelled at him, she can only assume that there isn’t anyone around to help her.

Her eyes widen further when hearing him hinting at the kind of situation she’s in. Her breathing deeps and grows rapid, starting to understand what he wants from her as he talks about a way to bring his manhood back down. She can’t help but glance down at the large appendage when it twitches, but quickly looks away after getting an eye full of the throbbing meat as he sits up with his legs crossed.

“Nmm…!” She whimpers out when sing his hand move towards her, expecting him to harm her, but only to feel him firmly grip her shoulder. She reopens her eyes when hearing him further explain what could happen if the video was ever released to the public, understanding very well that a student’s life can be practically ruined if something like that was ever shown to the other students. She only becomes more shocked when hearing him telling her that all she has to do is suck his cock to get the video erased.

“S-Suck…? Suck you c-c… I don’t … I don’t know if I… I’ve never…” She stumbles over her words and showing she isn’t used to such vulgar wordings, struggling to keep calm. Before she could say another word, she feels his strong fingers sliding up from her shoulder to wrap around her slender neck, feeling his thumb gently pressing into her throat. She can’t help but take the light squeeze as a threat to keep quiet, seeing the serious look in his eyes as he threatens to rape her if she doesn’t willingly choose to suck him off.

Tears can be seen filling her eyes, feeling so trapped while she sits there in the corner, fearing what he might do if she tries to resist. “If I don’t do what he wants, he’ll rape me and post the video, but if I do what he says, he says he’ll erase the video…” She struggles thinking about her options, but soon decides to follow his orders, believing it would be better than him raping her.

“I-I’ll suck your… your penis... Just please don’t hurt me…” She whimpers out as tears stream down her face, sobbing lightly as she feels the salt liquid landing upon her white shirt. When she feels his hand release her neck, she sits there rubbing her throat a little, still feeling the impression left behind by his fingers. Once she gets herself settled down a little, she slowly gets on her hands and knees.

She crawls over nervously, trembling as she brings herself in closer. With her face just inches away, she stares down at the tip, seeing something glistening from the head. She can already pick up an unfamiliar scent, filling her nose as she cringes a bit. She soon lowers her head over his lap, parting her soft lips and breathing heavily over the throbbing appendage. Her mouth hovers over the thick head as she hesitates to move forward, but soon wraps her lips around him, tasting the hard flesh of a man for the first time.

She breathes heavily through her nose, breathing in the strong muscle as she begins suckling gently over him. She can feel the thick shaft sliding along her tongue, giving her the first hint of sperm as she tastes him. Being the inexperienced female that she is, she only takes in two inches of his long length. Even though she’s a virgin, she understands very well what she needs to do from a previous Sex Ed class and soon brings her head up and down. She moves at an awkward pace, moving her head up and down, but pausing every now and then as she struggles to fully understand what she needs to do to please him. She places her hands upon his thighs as she makes sure to keep herself balanced, struggling to get used to such an uncomfortable position as she sucks on him while on all fours.

Evan watched Lata consider the two alternatives he had given her, enjoying every moment of her distress. The naked boy could feel the innocent girl's pulse racing inside the throat he held in his hand. Her breathing was short and panicked, and the large eyes that stared at him were wide and dewy with a hint of tears. Judging by her reaction, he doubted she'd ever sucked a cock before. In fact, it was likely the girl had never seen a cock in person before tonight, let alone had a boy in bed with her naked.

Then Lata made her decision, the one Evan had been expecting all along. Better to appease her tormentor, and take his offer of an easy way out, than make things worse, right? He let her go, sliding up the bed and resting back against the headboard, his cock standing straight up between his outstretched legs. A quick glance in the corner towards to the hidden camera that was still recording made sure the angles were right as Lata tearfully started to assume a cock sucking position.

"Good, I didn't want to have to force you. This will be fun, and we can both sleep well afterwards," Evan said, giving her shoulder a friendly pat. His words were purposely designed to twist this into something she was choosing to do, implying that he wasn't indirectly forcing her into the act with his threat of blackmail. He wanted to get her to think this was her choice, her decision, and start to brainwash her into believing that she had willingly complied so that her shame would be even greater afterwards.

The girl crawled over his legs, trying to keep her body as far away as possible from Evan and hovered her face above his straining rod as she balanced on her hands and knees, straddling his legs. Her ass would be perfectly on display for the camera, which was offset from a true side view. While Evan would have loved to see Lata's ass, his roommates were missing out on the sweet sight of her face, which was full of dread and nervousness as she examined the large cock in front of her at close range. Evan was dripping pre-cum and his cock felt strained and tight from his excitement, his lust was flaring and he needed to feel the girl's mouth on that aching rod of hot flesh. Fuck he wanted to cum!

"Go ahead, suck it, slut," Evan ordered as Lata opened her lips and took the head of his cock into her mouth. The bulbous, purple tip stretched her wide and made it look as if she was grimacing while taking it in. Evan let out an involuntary groan of pleasure, pent up sexual tension releasing as he finally felt his sensitive tip surrounded by the warm, wet pocket of her mouth. Lata had no clue about how to suck cock, that was clear. Her pathetic, tentative suckling on the top two inches of his cock and tiny bobs of her head felt good, but were not going to get him off. The touch of her soft hands on his thighs did feel good, however, and at least she was getting more comfortable with trying to please him.

"Mhmm yes, suck my tip.. fuck that feels good. But you can do better, do you not know how to suck a cock? First, you gotta make sure you give the guy a show... anything to make him hotter so he cums faster," Evan asked after letting her get used to the sensation of his thick cock in her mouth. His question forced her to look at him and he winked at her, enjoying the sight of the innocent girl with his cock buried in her mouth. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her off his meat roughly, quickly reaching down once she was lifted up to grasp her t-shirt by her hips and tug it off her in a forceful motion, spilling her ample breasts out. The large, soft mounds jiggled and swung quite deliciously and Evan knew he'd have to spend some time playing with them later. But for now, they were just eye candy. It was her mouth he wanted to break in. Evan grabbed her head with both hands, fingers squeezing tight against her scalp, and forced her mouth back down hard onto his waiting rod. "Umm.. yes.. fuck now really swallow it. Take it down deep. Get it in your throat.. show me how much you want it."

Evan kept his hands on Lata's head now, guiding her motions and using her head almost like a masturbation toy that he might bob on his cock. His strong arms forced her up and down repeatedly on his saliva covered dick, each time spearing more of his meat into her throat. There was no pause and his hands wouldn't let her pull free, but once she started to gag, he planned on pulling her up for a breath of air. He would let her regroup by smothering her face into his balls and shaft, forcing her to lick him with her tongue. Once she'd recovered, he'd try again to get her to take his entire cock into her throat, or at least as much as she could this first night. Evan grinned as he realized that he really was under no rush, the three roommates had plenty of time to train her during the rest of the year as well.

The terrified female can still be heard whimpering and sobbing while she brings her moist lips over his two inches of thick meat, feeling her mouth opening wider the deeper she goes. The idea of taking his large manhood into her mouth horrifies her, fearing what it would feel to take him any deeper. The taste of his throbbing flesh also disturbs her along with the taste of pre-cum, making her not want to swallow as her saliva drools from her mouth, traveling down the shaft and over his sensitive sack before dripping onto the bed.

Listening to him urging her on doesn’t do anything to make her feel better about the situation, feeling thoroughly humiliated as she keeps her eyes downwards. She refuses to make eye contact towards the man tormenting her, basically forcing her to take him into her inexperienced little mouth, but giving her the allusion of choice. It wasn’t an easy choice for the young virgin, having to pick from bad to worse. She really doesn’t want to experience an actual rape, so she felt all she could do is pick the lesser of the two evils and survive the situation the best she can as she brings her head up and down over his lap.

She feeling him twitching in her mouth startles her, further showing her inexperience as she stops her movements for a few seconds to get use to the idea that she actually has a man’s dick between her sucking lips. She wants nothing more than to stop completely, but she continues on with her task, hoping to finish as soon as possible. Listening to his questions, she can’t help but make a glance up to him, again stopping her movements as wonders if she’s actually supposed to answer him.

While trying to rack her brain around his question, she suddenly feels him gripping her hair. “Ahhh! Ow!” She cries out as her head is roughly pulled off his now glistening cock, forced to sit up on her knees. She barely has time to do anything when he grips the bottom of her shirt, feeling him suddenly pulling it up and over her head to expose her perky breasts. “Ahhh!! What are you doing?!” She shrieks out in terror and quickly wraps her arms over her bouncing mounds, sputtering a little mixture of saliva and pre-cum as the rest drools down to drip from her chin and land upon her bare chest.

Distracted with the removal of her shirt, she can’t even defend herself when he grips her hair again, forcing her to bend over and take him back into her warm mouth. “Nmmm!!” A muffled cry is heard, but is quickly silenced as she’s made to take the entire length into her mouth and throat. Her eyes widen and bulge as the flow of air is blocked, feeling his large length throbbing within her tight throat.

Coughing hard and gagging around him, she quickly moves her hands from her chest and places them firmly against the bed as she starts struggling against his tight hold on her head, allowing her breasts to rest against his legs. “Nmmmm!! NmmMmm!!” She continues crying out loudly the best she can as she soon feels him guiding her head up and down at a steady pace, forcing her all the way down until she kisses his pelvis, but only to repeat the process again and again as the entire length of his shaft is coated thickly with her spit and mucus.

Her stomach would churn, feeling the urge to throw up as she heaves deeply around him, but before she could even unleash the contents of her stomach, she feels him quickly pulling her from his cock and shoving her face against his sack. She gasps hard for air, breathing in his scent while he gives her a little breather. Being able to tell when she’s about to throw up is a sure sign that he’s been through this before, allowing her time to rest for a few moments before her head is brought back up and then down the length of his manhood.

Each time her head is brought back down, her slender neck can be seen bulging, straining as she is made to take him into the throat again and again. She very likely looks like a drooling cock sucking little slut each time he pulls her head from his length. Because of all the coughing she has been doing, she can’t even get in a word of her displeasure. Being new to oral sex and deep throating, she can’t get her throat to relax, getting sore as the muscles tighten around him.

With each submerge, her struggling weakens. She can feel her strength practically being sapped from her body. Her arms tremble and strain, showing how much weaker she’s becoming with each passing moment. It isn’t long before she finally stops her resisting, barely looking conscious as she gasps deeply for air. She has quite the defeated look on her tear stains face, looking like a drooling mess as her body goes a little limp, looking more like a fuck doll as he lifts her head up and down before holding her head up, giving the camera a good look of her defeated expression before her mouth is brought back down for another mouthful.

Evan was conscious of providing the best possible show for Jared and Bryce, who were undoubtably watching as well as recording the entire scene. As a result, taking off Lata's shirt had been as much for his audience as for his own visual pleasure. While the sight of her perky breasts had been thrilling, and her attempts to cover her nudity adorable, the more enduring view he had of the smooth, pale skin of her back and the twin round, globes of her ass covered by her little pink panties, was the kind of extra stimulation Evan needed to make his upcoming orgasm even hotter.

"That it's, you got it.. swallow my fucking cock, take it down like you love sucking dick," groaned out Evan, fingernails scratching Lata's scalp as he gave her a squeeze of encouragement after she managed to take his entire cock down finally. Damn, the girl was inexperienced but had so much potential if she could throat his big dick already! Granted, she had been forced into this, but she seemed to be rising to the challenge quite nicely. Cock suckers were born, not made, although practice made perfect.

Evan felt like Lata had reached a point where she knew what he wanted and he gradually lessened the pressure on her head, transitioning to letting her bob her mouth on his cock all by herself. She wouldn't, of course, push herself to the point of gagging by deep throating his entire length on each stroke, but she was able to take enough of his cock down now that he was starting to feel his pleasure building towards an irresistible climax. The whole blowjob was rapidly becoming one of the messiest he had ever received, with Lata's inexperience and apparent reluctance to swallow her saliva combining with her earlier gag and the copious amounts of spit it produced to make his cock and balls become slathered in a shiny mix of pre-cum and drool. Her breasts were pressing against his thighs as she burrowed her face down on every downstroke and Evan moved his hands down to those soft mounds, cupping them hard before teasing each nipple between a thumb and forefinger and giving them slight pinches. They were perfect, large enough to have fun but not so big that they dominated the girl's slender body.

"Yes, Lata, that's it... suck me down. I'm going to blast your throat with cum and I want you to swallow every last drop. Are you getting wet yet? Turned on by what you can do to a boy?" Evan asked her, rolling her hardening nipples in his fingers and bucking his hips slightly to meet her mouth.

It was time to give the boys watching a little treat and Evan leaned forward, reaching down with one hand to give Lata's ass cheek a sharp slap over her underwear. While that firm globe jiggled, Evan grabbed the girl's panties by the waistband and tugged them down to her knees. Her ass was now bared to the camera and, in this position with her ass up and face buried in Evan's crotch, hopefully Bryce and Jared would get a glimpse of the girl's slit on video. To make sure, Evan reached down with both hands and grabbed her ass cheeks, squeezing them and then spreading them wide and holding her open. Another slap on the bun he hadn't yet hit punctuated his ownership of the little cocksucker.

"Don't stop sucking or I'll do more than spank your ass," Evan ordered Lata, his tone firm as he issued a last command before another wave of pleasure hit him and left him speechless. The black haired boy threw his head back and closed his eyes, trying his best to contain the building pool of pleasure inside him that was threatening to burst out through his cock. The boy's chest was rising and falling rapidly now, his breathing ragged and deep as he tried to hold out as long as he could. Lata would likely feel his muscles tensing and spasming throughout his body, including his legs and even toes quivering and contracting. Evan was suddenly all moans, stomach muscles rippling and a sheen of sweat appearing on his chest and face from the exertion of holding out against the girl's relentlessly sucking mouth. It took all his concentration to pant out a final order to the girl as the hands on her ass suddenly squeezed her in helpless ecstasy, like he was trying to hold on as a tidal wave swept through him and exploded out of his cock. "Oh, yes.. YES.. f-fuck.. FUCK! suck me.. harder.. now.. oh god.. FUCK.. swallow bitch... every.. last... fucking... DROP!."

The boy's well sucked cock jerked hard in Lata's mouth and with a piercing groan, the thick rod of meat exploded in a first, massive spurt of hot, salty cum, shooting a thick, heavy load directly into Lata's mouth.

A much more defeated expression can be seen upon the young woman’s face, panting heavily whenever Evan pulls her off of him. Her mouth would hang loose as she is given time to catch her breath, drooling heavily the mixture of saliva, mucus, and pre-cum. A little of his pre-cum can even be seen foaming a little around her lips from the friction, making her look so much more like the little cock sucker he’ll be training her to be.

Exhausted, she barely has any strength to left to hold herself up by her own power, practically relying on him to hold her up as he keeps a firm grip on her hair and guides her mouth over his throbbing meat. She continues whimpering out as she feels his nails digging firmly into her scalp, keeping full control of her movements as he trains her in oral pleasure. She barely has time even suck as she’s made to engorge on his cock, feeling the entire length sliding along her slick tongue before it is shoved down her tight little throat.

Once she finally understands the rhythm and that he’ll inflict pain on her if she doesn’t move the way he likes, she begins moving on her own as he loosens his grip on her hair. She continues her weak little sobs as she brings her mouth along his length, making sure to take him deep, but also making sure not to take him into her throat. She can only assume being made to take him into her throat was a form of punishment, a show of displeasure of her performance. Even with him releasing her head, she continues taking him deep, sucking once again as she takes in more than half of his length this time around.

She has never felt so dizzy as she brings her head up and down over his lap, seeing the room spin before her hazy eyes. The sudden deep throating took its toll on the poor female since she was forced to hold her breath each time. She can barely think straight at this point as she guides moist lips over his hard length, making sure to keep a steady pace without pause as she works on milking him of his hot cream.

“Nmm!” She whimpers out when feeling his hands slide under, feeling fingers moving along her nipples before his palms cup the firm mounds of fatty flesh before strong digits dig into her. Her body can be seen flinching with each pinch of her nipple, getting the little nubs hard and erect. She wants so much to just pull away from his touch on her chest, but she understands she better follow his orders so he wouldn’t release the video he made. Every instinct she has is telling her to pull away and run, but she continues fighting it and keeps her mouth firmly over his manhood.

“Erkk..!” She heaves when feeling him suddenly buck his hips, feeling the thick head of his cock jab at the entrance of her throat. She coughs a little around him from the sudden thrust, but still continues on with her task while she drools over him. Her eyes widen feeling his hands move from her breasts, feeling them moving along her sides, and down her back. It isn’t until she feels him slap her ass when she stops moving, giving out a muffled yelp when feeling the palm of his hand come in contact with her plump little ass. She can feel the fatty cheek rippling from the firm impact, feeling the heat from the sting as her body jerks forward and trembles. She has a hard time relaxing and continuing with the blow job as her panties are pulled down and resting over her knees.

She begins breathing deeper through her nose now, feeling his palms resting upon each cheek as he grips them firmly and pulls them apart to expose her two virgin holes. In the little light that’s in the room, the camera would be able to see a little glistening moisture coming from her little slit. Even with her mind quite terrified with the situation, her body can’t help but react to his touch upon her body. “Nmm!” She cries out again over his cock as she is given a second spank, listening to him ordering her to keep sucking and threatening to do more to her if she stops again.

Taking the threat to heart, she begins bobbing her head once more, suckling firmly while he gropes her young flesh. Moist suckling can be heard coming passed her lips, very likely getting picked up by the cameras focused on her every moment. She grips the bed tightly when suddenly feeling him dig his fingers into her ass cheeks, causing her pain as he gets ready to unleash his cum. She can feel his length flexing within her mouth, signaling that something is about to happen before hearing him ordering her to drink every drop of his cum.

Soon after hearing the warning, she feels his cock jerk suddenly and soon feel the warmth of fresh semen flooding her mouth. She can feel him pulsing and twitching as each thick creamy spurt is unleashed, giving her the thorough taste of sperm for the first time as he claims her virgin mouth for his own. Follow his orders, she swallows his sperm, sucking and drinking of his sexual fluids the best she can before finally feeling the pumping stop.

As the last drop is deposited into her mouth, she finally pulls her head up. A sick look can be seen on her face as a little of his cum drools from the sides of her mouth and drips from her chin. Having been her first experience drinking cum, it’s no surprise that she would look as if she would throat up, but she manages to keep her mouth closes and soon gulps down the remaining cream that was resting on her tongue. She sits there on her knees over his legs with her panties still over her knees, looking very much like she’s about to pass out from such a tense and stressful ordeal. So weak, she just lets her arms hang limp at her side, not even trying to make an attempt to cover her breasts. As a little of the moon light shines through the window of the bedroom, they would be able to get a glimpse of the sweat glistening from her body, showing of her curves and giving her flesh definition. A moment later her eyes soon roll back, fainting as she falls backwards on the bed and showing she couldn’t take the mental strain anymore.

Evan hadn't had an orgasm that intense in a long while. Something about the thrill of how inexperienced Lata was, combined with the rough way he was treating her and the knowledge that this was all on video, had made him explode with a dirty heat at what he had just done. He really couldn't do more than just hold on the sucking girl's sweet ass and close his eyes as waves of sweet pleasure wracked his body with every pulse of his cock in her lips, but he was very pleased that she'd followed his instructions and guzzled his copious sperm up. And it hadn't been a small load, he'd practically tried to drown the girl with spunk and somehow she'd managed to swallow almost all of it.

The sweaty, flushed and teary eyed cum slut that lifted her head from his drained member and sat on her haunches before him looked nothing like the innocent, fresh faced and young girl that had entered their room earlier in the night. She looked a tad nauseous, no doubt sickened still by her first taste of semen and what Evan had forced her into doing. Her lips and chin were glistening in the dim light from an overflow of cum and saliva, a long trail of milky drool dripping down onto her heaving breasts. Within her mouth, which was partly open, he could see a remaining clump of white jizz, which she swallowed with a disgusted look still on her face. The act, a final reminder of just how far he'd forced the once pure girl to sink, sent a little surge of heat through the spent boy and he idly wondered if he might even be able to have another round. After all, he was acutely aware that Lata was now sitting naked on his legs, her panties stretched between her spread knees and all of her sexy curves wantonly displayed. She was too exhausted or stunned to try and cover herself and Evan let his eyes drift down her sweat slicked body, enjoying the sight of her soft mounds swaying with her deep breaths, her smooth stomach and finally the sight of the pink, slightly swollen slit between her thighs, glistening slightly with its own moisture.

Lata was swaying a bit, a cum drunk look on her face and muscles going limp. Evan saw her eyes roll back and then was too late to grab her as she slumped backwards, sprawling her thighs open more lewdly as she fainted onto the bed. With a chuckle, he pulled her panties off her legs and reached down to spread the unconscious girl's sex, his thumbs pulling her puffy outer lips wide and revealing the red of her inner lips. It was a tempting sight and he decided that he'd wait until tomorrow to complete his conquest of her other hole. But, a taste would be nice and he ran his finger through her damp slit and brought it to his lips to suck on. She tasted surprisingly sweet, a pleasant musky odor filled his nostrils as he savored the flavor of her virgin pussy. Yes, she'd be a nice breakfast for him tomorrow morning.

Evan gave a thumbs up to the camera, knowing Bryce and Jared were still watching, and reached down to rearrange the passed out girl onto her side facing the wall. The boy, suddenly very tired and ready to sleep, spooned his sweaty, naked body against her own warm, bare flesh, nestling his saliva and cum covered cock below her ass cheeks to rub against the girl's hot sex. One hand slipped under the pillow her head rested on while the other reached across to cup a full breast. Cuddled so deliciously, his hand squeezing and caressing the sleeping girl's soft boob, Evan fell into a deep, happy slumber, dreaming of the fun he would have this year with his new pet.

Lata’s large breasts would rise and lower with each deep breath she take, jiggling whenever her body trembles and twitches. Never before has she felt so exhausted physically and mentally. She can’t even remember the last time her body got so sweat and heated up. She never would have thought she would be forced into something so physically demanding and she hasn’t even started her first P.E. class in the new school.

She is as limp as a rag doll for the moment, barely even reacting to the feel of his hands on her body as he grips the sides of her panties and pulls them down the remaining length of her legs. Her legs would only be lifted for a moment as her panties are pulled away, falling back down to the mattress with a slight thud. Her cum soaked mouth would open wider when his fingers come in contact with her puffy pussy, breathing in deeply and even shivering slightly from the feel of his finger sliding firmly against her slit to gather up her sweet juices.

“Nmm…” She groans out as she’s being pulled back up to the headboard of the bed, forced to lie down on her side and facing the wall. Once more, she is trapped by a very naked Evan, sandwiched between him and the wall as he presses his back and cock firmly against her. She gives out another soft gasp when feeling his semi-hard cock sliding against her pussy, but would remain unconscious as he wraps his arm around her to grip and grope her heavy breast.

Throughout the night she would sleep soundly, not even moving a muscle while Evan cuddles firmly against her bare flesh. She would breathe through part lips, drooling a mixture of sperm and saliva as a moist little puddle forms before soaking. As the morning sunlight shines through the window, she finally begins to stir. She squirms a little while she lies there, weakly opening her eyes. Her eyes struggle a little to adjust to the light, feeling strangely comfortable with the young man’s body heat enveloping her.

Feeling something hard draped over her body, she move her hands to feel it. Her eyes soon widen with a shocked expression once she realizes that it’s Evan’s arm. Her eyes quickly focus and she glances down her chest, seeing his hand gripping her breast tightly. “O-Oh, god…” She says under her breath, starting to remember what happened last night and soon picks up the taste of his sperm that still lingers on her tongue. When she moves, she can feel their once sweat soaked flesh peeling away from each other, feeling like they have been stuck together with a light adhesive.

With him practically draped over her, she can’t help but begin to think he may have done something more to her while she was passed out. Feeling his manhood between her thighs only further solidifies as she begins to panic, breathing heavily and rapidly. “Oh, god… Oh, god… Please, no…” She whimpers out as she starts thinking he raped her completely while she was unconscious, gripping his arm tightly and pulling it off of her before getting on all fours and climbing to the edge of the bed.

Feeling the need to get away from him, she climbs off the bed. Feeling over heated from the idea that he took her virgin pussy, she stumbles while she tries to walk, but soon falls to her knees with a slight thud. She struggles to calm herself down, feeling her heart racing as she breathes in heavily like she’s hyper ventilating, but she soon glances down at her naked body, looking between her thighs to see that there isn’t any blood to be seen. She has never felt so freaked out, fearing the worst when she just woke up after such a intense ordeal from last night, but soon calms herself back down, picking up her t-shirt and holding it firmly to her chest as she tries to comfort herself.

Evan was having a wonderful dream. Lata was bent over his bed, her ass in the air, and his thick cock was pounding her tight pussy. Her moans were all of pleasure and with a groan, he tugged her head back using a fistful of her long hair, arching her spine and pulling her body hard against him. Then reality set in and he felt movement and cold air on his body. The first thing he noticed was that Lata's warm, naked body wasn't pressed against him anymore. And his hand no longer cupped her soft breast. With a groan, he rolled over onto his back and propped himself up on his elbows, blinking sleep from his eyes as he scanned the room.

To his relief, he found Lata standing next to the bed inspecting her virgin pussy. The sight of her, still naked, peering at the body part he so wanted to fuck, was strangely erotic. Combined with his torrid dream, Evan's semi-hard cock quickly grew to full mast, throbbing expectantly. He always had erections in the morning, but so rarely had someone to help take care of them.

"Don't worry, I didn't fuck your pussy, yet," Evan said, swinging his legs off the bed to rest his feet on the floor. His words had startled Lata who had clutched her t-shirt to her chest as her face had contorted in what appeared to be a mix of relief and then worry. Evan purposely added the yet, letting the girl know what his intentions were. "God, you were incredible last night. I've never cum harder. Your cock sucking was just amazing, you made me feel so good. It was fun wasn't it? Playing with your new roommate?"

Evan got up, stretching his nude body before her as his hard cock waggled while sticking straight out from his mid-section. All it took was two quick steps and he was standing before her, his hand reaching out to grasp her t-shirt and tug it out of her hands to throw onto the ground. It was important to show her he was still in contract. Now that he'd had her, he couldn't let her wriggle free. And he had an even dirtier video to show her if she protested his next request.

"You don't have to be shy, I've seen it all already. You are beautiful, nothing to be ashamed of Lata," Evan whispered, his hand touching her waist softly, fingertips circling on the sensitive and smooth skin of her flank. That hand traced up her body, circling one of her full breasts and then turned into strong grip as he seized her neck again, thumb pushing against her tender throat as he held her in his palm. His other hand darted out and cupped the girl's virgin sex, holding her possessively and rubbing slightly. "I'm hard again Lata. I think it's time we fucked your pussy, don't you agree? I know you want it, you must be so horny because you never came last night. Want me to make you scream in pleasure?"

She can’t help but feel relieved that her virginity hasn’t been stolen from her, allowing her to let her guard down for the moment as she takes in low deep breathes to keep herself calm and collected. After the rough treatment she went through last night, she isn’t sure she would be able to stand another night with them. She never thought living with boys could be so intense and frightening, making her wonder what would happen if she stays there longer than she needs to be.

Once more, the thought of going to the main office and calling her parents crosses her mind, thinking it’s best to go back home and probably look into going to a different school. As long as they have the video hanging over her, she’s pretty much under their power. Thoughts of them forcing themselves on her runs through her mind while she stands there trembling, getting herself a little worked up again at the thought of their hands all over her virgin flesh while they have their way with her young body.

Her eyes widen and she stiffens when hearing Evan’s voice coming from behind her, listening to the bed squeaking a little as he climbs off and moves to stand. Her body begins trembling more, listening to his bare feet padding against the floor as he walks towards her. She holds her shirt tightly against her chest as she listens to him explain how he enjoyed using her mouth, forcing her to remember the taste of his flesh and sperm as he ejaculates on her tongue and into her throat. It may have been a wonderful experience for him, but it felt like a nightmare for the young virgin.

It isn’t long before she sees him standing before her, towering over her as she stares at him with a terrified look on her face. “S-Stop!” She yells out as her shirt is suddenly pulled away from her, exposing her curvy form for his viewing once more as he explains that he had already seen her bare flesh because of last night. She can’t help but instinctively wrap her right arm over her breasts while moving her left hand over her pussy. She blushes deeply from the humiliation and embarrassment, taking a step back from him before feeling his hand resting on her waist.

She closes her eyes tightly and clench her teeth as she feels the palm and fingers gliding along her curved side, feeling him tracing over her breast. She has never felt so terrified of anyone before now, practically frozen with fear as she keeps her eyes closed. It isn’t until she feel feels his hand wrapping around her neck when she reopens her eyes, feeling the thumb gently caressing throat as he reminds her of the physical power he has over her. Tears can already be seen welling up in her eyes as she stares up to him with a pleading expression.

“Nmm!” She yelps out through clench teeth when suddenly feeling his other hand cup her pussy, feeling him firmly rubbing her with the palm. Her body trembles hard as she stands there, unable to even try to pull away with him holding onto her neck and threatening to squeeze the life out of her. “Pl-Please… Please don’t take my… my virginity… I-I don’t want to-to lose it like this… I’ll… I suck… I’ll suck on you again… I-I’ll do what you… what you want… I'll do wh-what you want... J-Just not that...” She answers with a stuttering voice, having a hard time trying to form complete sentences while standing before such an intimidating presence. Once more, she is under the threat of getting raped, hoping she can get out of the situation by doing what he said he really enjoyed again.

"Hmmm.... you want to suck my cock, huh? I bet you love doing it now," replied Evan, ignoring the fact that she was only offering to save her pussy from being fucked. "Well, I supposed I could let you if you really want to. I know how sensitive virgins can be, so perhaps we should wait a little. If you can keep me cumming without your pussy, I'll be very happy."

As he talked, the black haired boy continued to rub Lata's slit with his hand, enjoying the feeling of her hot sex under his fingers. As much as he wanted to just fuck her, his cock was aching with desire to be buried in that virgin hole, he could tell that her fear of losing her virginity could be a nice weapon against her. There were many ways the boys could still enjoy their pet without using her pussy, at least in the beginning, and having another bit of leverage to coerce her to follow their orders would be nice.

Evan released his grip on her throat and pussy and grabbed her shoulders, firmly pushing the smaller girl down onto her knees. In this position, his hard dick was just about mouth level and right in front of her face. It was a nice sight, seeing her naked on her knees with the tip of his dick almost touching her full lips. A hand ran through her hair, almost petting her, as he smiled down at her.

"Well go ahead Lata, if you want to keep your virginity, let's see what you learned last night. Don't forget to get me warmed up by licking me everywhere," Evan said, keeping his eyes on the girl. "Start sucking me and if you do a good enough job, I won't do anything more to you, unless you want it."

He was planning on letting her warm him up like this for a bit. After she'd sucked him long enough, he still wanted to explore the rest of her body, as well as show her the new video from last night in the event she had any objections to other acts beyond the blowjob she was on her way to mastering.

Every instinct she has is telling her to get her naked ass out of there. Just listening to him talking about making her suck his cock only makes her all the more nervous, humiliating her as she listens to him talk as if she’s eager to wrap her lips around his large appendage once more. Just briefly glancing at it makes her nervous, remembering the painful feeling of being forced to take it down into her throat. Her throat still feels quite sore after what he put her through last night, barely feels as if she had enough time to really recover.

She can’t even fully compose herself with his hand around her neck, but especially with his other hand rubbing her pussy. Her body would shiver with each stroke, feeling the palm caressing the sensitive lips. Again, her body would react to his touch as moisture begins to secrete from her young slit. Her juices would begin glistening against his palm, giving him a hint of her arousal even such a situation that’s very terrifying to the virgin female. For the moment, she doesn’t really notice her own arousal, too frightened to notice as she stares deeply to the young man standing before her as he shows off his power over her.

She feels somewhat at ease when he finally releases her throat and pussy, but would feel him gripping her shoulders soon after. She isn’t even given enough time to even try to pull away as she is forced to her knees, getting a good view of the throbbing erection. With plenty of light now shining through the room, she is given a much better look of her torment, watching it twitch and seeing the thick veins throbbing before her nervous eyes. Being so close to it, she picks up the strong scent of semen that dried all around the thick shaft since he didn’t wash himself after having used her mouth afterwards. The scent just seems more powerful now, making her grimace and wince.

Feeling him stroking her blue hair doesn’t make her feel any better about the situation, only humiliating her further as she is given the task of sucking his cock once more. She didn’t think she would have to do this a second time, but with the fear of losing her virginity looming over her, she doesn’t feel she has any other choice but to take him into her mouth. She keeps her eyes directed to the floor while she listens, feeling a mixture of shame and humiliation as she tries to memories what she needs to do to please him. She was hoping to forge the events of last night, but that doesn’t look like it’s going to happen any time soon.

“O-Okay…” She says with a softer and nervous tone to her voice, sounding so defeated as she brings her eyes back to his cock, already seeing pre-cum glistening from the tip. Taking in one more deep breath, she leans forward and parts her soft lips as she slips out her tongue. Giving him a little lick, she cringes a little and turns her head. He even tastes just as strong as he smells, overpowering her sense of taste as she struggles to get used to being so close to his manhood.

Feeling the need to get it over with, she brings her tongue back to his cock, bringing it to the head as she starts licking at him. She laps her tongue gently over him, very likely looking like the little pet they are planning to train her to be. His member would rise slightly with each firm lick, bouncing back down. She give the head a few more licks before working her way down, licking around the shaft. The scent of his musk only grows stronger the further down she goes, causing her to wince a little as she struggles to get used to it.

Soon after giving him a few more good licks, she brings her head back up, avoiding licking his sack as she opens her mouth. It’s finally time to show what she learned from last night, bringing her head forward as she takes him into her warm mouth. She closes her eyes tightly as she begins suckling upon him, taking him deeper and deeper before taking him a little over half his length like last night. Leaning forward, she keeps her hands on the floor, keeping herself balanced as she starts sliding her head back and forth over his length. Unlike last night, she’s showing she did learn something as she keeps a steady pace, no longer hesitating as she feels his cock sliding back and forth along her tongue.

Evan liked that Lata was a quick learner. While she clearly was uncomfortable sucking his cock still, her face grimacing in apparent disgust and her nose wrinkling at the smell of dried semen that coated it, when she actually got to work she wasn't that bad. For a second, he almost thought she wouldn't continue after her first tentative lick, the taste of cum crusted on his swollen, purple tip seemed to bring back bad memories of last night. But she continued, lapping at his dick initially like a cat drinking from a bowl of milk. It wasn't a bad way to tease and he enjoyed seeing her pink tongue wipe up the little beads of pre-cum that were forming from the intense stimulation she was giving his highly sensitive head. She did a decent job slathering the rest of his shaft as well, and soon his big cock was glistening with her saliva and throbbing from the teasing attention of her tongue. She didn't, however, lick his balls, which Evan made a mental note to address later. She had to learn every aspect of cocksucking, and his balls needed attention as well!

"Mhmm, yes, that it's Lata. Suck me down. Slide my shaft down your tongue. Oh yes," Evan groaned. His hands were back in Lata's hair, fingertips running through her brown locks and rubbing her scalp as she began to bob on his manhood in a faster rhythm. His breathing was coming quicker, the horny boy finding the sight of the naked girl servicing him on her knees made the act much hotter stimulus in the better lighting of daytime. He could watch his thick rod stretch her lips as she took it in, see her cheeks filling and hollowing with every suck, and get nice glances of her full mounds jiggling in time to the motions of her head. It was tempting to just let her suck him off, blowing another load would feel very good right now, but Evan had training to do as well. With a little sigh of regret, he grasped her head and held it still, with the tip of his cock in her mouth. It was a delicious sight, holding her like this as she likely wondered what possibly could be next.

"Now... don't move. I'm going to fuck your face. Just keep your mouth open, your tongue down and try to open your throat for me. Accept my cock into it, take me down all the way again," Evan said firmly, angling the inexperienced cock sucker's head slightly upward to permit a straighter line to her throat. With a load, passionate groan, Evan gripped her head and pushed his throbbing manhood back into her mouth, this time driving past halfway and pushing at the entrance to her throat. He slid it out to repeat again, fucking her face while holding it still, each time pushing deeper, driving his length into her mouth a half-inch more with every stroke, and using his powerful hips to spear his rod until, after minutes of thrusting, he was finally buried balls deep in her throat. He held it for a few seconds, before sliding out with a groan. As she recovered, he pulled her face to his balls and smothered her with them. "Now, suck my balls. Lick them and take them in your mouth to gargle them. I want you to show me how much you love them."

"Crawl to the bed after me," Evan barked, tugging her after him with her hair and forcing her onto her hands and knees. He pulled her up so her arms and head were resting on the side of the bed, her luscious ass waving in the air, and reached down to spank one of her ass cheeks. "You don't want me to fuck your pussy, do you? You want to stay a virgin? Well you had better be good at getting me to cum with the rest of your body. You look upset, are you still thinking about how to get away from me, well take a look at this."

Evan grabbed his phone from the sidetable and placed it on the bed in front of Lata. Bryce had sent him an edited gif of Lata's blowjob from last night and Evan opened it to show Lata the very pornographic evidence of what she'd done. Edited like this, with no sound, it looked very much like she'd willingly sucked Evan's dick and drained it of cum. As porn went, it actually wasn't that bad, even in the infrared night mode the camera showed Lata's nubile body and swinging breasts quite nicely, not to mention had enough resolution to capture the glistening traces of the girl's arousal in her slit.

"This is even worse. Who's going to believe I made you do this when you were dripping wet in front of the camera? I think you did enjoy it Lata, and if you stop fighting me, we can keep this slutty side of you a private thing. Just something I know about, and maybe Jared and Bryce. You can be the perfect innocent virgin to everyone else, including your family. You wouldn't want them to know what a little whore you really are, would you Lata?"

Evan jerked her hair hard and glared at her.

"You are mine. Do you understand? Now, reach back and spread your ass cheeks for me. We'll see if you really want to keep your virginity or not."

She closes her eyes tightly as she tries hard to think of something else other than the member in her moist mouth, once more reluctance to swallow as the mixture of pre-cum and saliva escapes her suckling lips before traveling down to drip from her chin. She really has no intention to swallow, finding the taste of his cock to be quite foul, especially since it’s still caked with dried sperm from last night. Just thinking about it makes her feel queasy, making her all the more eager to have this little session over with so she can go home and get on with her life instead of getting tormented by him. She can only hope pleasuring him with her mouth is enough to satisfy him.

She wants so much for him to remove his hand from her hair as she listens to him instructing her on how she should pleasure him, making her even more uneasy since she remembers the last time he had his hand in her hair. Refusing to touch him this time around, she keeps her hands planted firmly to the floor. She has never felt so disgusted with someone more than she does now, feeling a mixture of fear and frustration while she brings her head back and forth along his long length.

Her eyes widen and she looks up to him with a fearful expression when feeling him gripping her hair, remembering what he did to her last time as he holds her head still with just the tip still between her lips. A terrified expression soon forms when listening to him ordering her to hold still before telling her what he’s going to do to her. She soon begins breathing deeper through her nose, already looking quite panicked as she listens to him continue to explain that he will be using her sore throat once again.

She wants to pull her head back and say a word of complaint, but that isn’t happening any time soon as she feels him gripping her hair tightly. She gives out a little whimper over his cock as she feels him pulling her hair, forcing her head to keep still as he eases himself deeper into her mouth. Afraid, she instinctively brings her hands to his hips, gripping him tightly as he brings himself towards the entrance of her throat.

Feeling the thick head ticking the entrance of her throat she gives out a little gag, heaving as her stomach caves in slightly, but feels him pulling back up soon after. Again and again, she feels him slide himself into her mouth, but feeling him pushing deeper each time. It isn’t long before she feels him forcing his way into her throat, blocking the flow of air as he forces in another half inch with each pump of his hips. Her eyes tears up even more with each deep heave and gag, struggling to follow his instructions and open her throat whenever he plunges himself into her mouth as she coughs up a mixture of mucus, saliva, and pre-cum from around his thickness.

The lack of air once again makes her dizzy, weakening her like last night as thick saliva drools down and drip from her chin to land upon her swaying breasts. Her grip can even be felt loosening on his hips, showing how weaker she has become with each thrust. After the minutes pass, her lips once again comes in contact with his pelvis, feeling his sack coming in contact with her wet chin. Her eyes can be seen rolling back as he holds her there for a few agonizing seconds, feeling as if she might pass out again.

Before she could black out, she feels him pulling her head from his length, allowing her to breathe once more as she coughs hard. She isn’t given time to rest as her face is pulled back into his lap, feeling his sack resting against her lips. She whimpers and sobs a little as she hears him ordering her to suck and lick his balls, feeling them rubbing over her glistening lips. Behaving more like a fuck pet, she opens her mouth and pulls his right ball into her mouth, suckling gently upon him and even licking around him like she was told as she gets him nice and wet with her spit.

“O-Ow…!” She whimpers out when feeling him pulling on her blue hair, forcing her to crawl after him like a common dog as he guides her back to the bed. “Ahh!” She gives out a cry of pain when he pulls on her hair, forcing her to stand for only a moment before she’s bent over the bed, feeling her face and breasts pressed firmly to the mattress. She brings her hands to the bed as she grips the sheets, pulling on the blanket as she’s held firmly still while proceeds to give her ass a hard slap.

She gives out a painful yelp and her body jerks forward from the spank, feeling the sting linger from the hand print left behind the bare flesh. “Please stop…! You’re hurting me…!” She makes to finally say with her voice now raspy, still coughing a little since her throat has become sore from the abuse. So afraid, she struggles against his grip, but then sees him bringing the phone over and in front of her face to show her the newly made video.

A look of shock forms over her tear stains face, watching the video of herself sucking his cock last night, but looking more like she’s doing it willingly because of how it was edited. She just couldn’t believe her eyes, having a hard time believing they were able to get such a good night vision video. She’s also confused about the angles since she doesn’t remember see any cameras in the room.

She doesn’t have time to think about the cameras as she listens to him explaining that she better stop her resisting or he’d release the new and worse video to the public. “Nnmm!” She whimpers through clench teeth as her head is pulled up, listening to him further emphasize that she’s trapped and now belongs to him to do as he pleases. She look of fear is plainly seen on the poor woman’s face, but also looks as if she understands very well that there isn’t anything she can do to fight him as long as he has the horrible video. She thinks she could stand having the first video of her getting dressed sent to the public, but she doesn’t think she’ll ever recover if the one with her sucking his cock was ever released.

Showing more defeated expression on her face, she glances over and stares to the wall as she sniffles. She doesn’t say another word and soon stops her struggling, reaching behind her and gripping her ass cheeks. She doesn’t quite understand why he’s asking her to spread her ass cheeks, but she complies with his demands, giving him a better look of her virgin holes while she lies there with her legs still hanging over the edge. She doesn’t want to vocally tell him that what she decided as she lies there, waiting for him to finish doing what he wants as she gives him the silent permission to proceed.

Lata still had much to learn, and Evan looked forward to teaching her, but all things considered she'd given him a nice sucking this morning. Granted, he'd had to do a lot of the work and guide her, but hopefully she'd remember for the next time. Her expressions and eyes had proved strangely more erotic than Evan expected. That mix of fear, disgust and then reluctant obedience wasn't something he thought would turn him on, but it had. While he'd much prefer a willing, trained fuck toy that would service him with a smile, there was something empowering about the way he exerted his will on Lata and forced her to do his bidding that was giving every dirty act an extra thrill of heat. Her weakness and timidity made him feel strong and in control, and every act that he forced her to do serve oly to reinforce that. It was an intoxicating feeling, really, and one Evan had only flirted with during his many other encounters with women. Too many were already dirty sluts, Lata had a special mix of innocence and submission that was going to be a lot of fun to train out, no doubt requiring increasingly degrading acts over the school year to elicit the same reaction he received from a simple blowjob today. Oh what fun this was going to be...

But right now, Evan's attention was focused on the little puckered ring of Lata's asshole. With her cheeks so obediently spread, it winked at him like a tempting target above the puffy, wet virgin slit below. The girl likely had no idea what he truly intended, an act so depraved in her limited sexual experience that it might not even be conceivable. Her other virgin hole, now that he'd taken her mouth and her pussy was temporarily off limits, was that sweet little wrinkled starfish of her ass.

And he would most definitely fuck it this morning.

"Watch the video of you blowing me. I want you realize what a slut you truly are. Get hot and wet seeing yourself suck me over and over again," ordered Evan, making sure the phone was propped up and the gif repeating in front of the girl's face. It was a very hot little clip and Evan knew seeing the shame of her act last night would only make the new indignity he planned on forcing on her even worse. Would she even be aroused, turned on by the physical feeling of the filthy act he was doing to her while seeing the visual evidence of what she'd done last night?

Evan moved behind the girl, enjoying the sight of her like this, face and shoulders on the bed, breasts hanging down below her and swinging slightly with her breathing, and ass high up and spread by her hands. She was helpless and displaying herself in such a slutty fashion, looking for all the world like a whore that wanted to be taken in any way Evan chose. Kneeling, he lowered his mouth to her crack and started to lick her pucker. It was an irony, really, that he gave her their first kiss to her asshole of all places. She'd already sucked his dick twice and he'd never kissed her on the lips. Evan wasn't concerned about her pleasure as he licked and swirled his tongue on that tight little ring, he just wanted her as lubed as possible for his own pleasure. A dry asshole, even with his dick soaked in pre-cum and drool, was never as enjoyable as a nice wet one. But, he wondered if the repressed little virgin might actually enjoy the sensation of his warm, wet tongue slithering over her taboo and naughty hole, probing it lightly, circling it quickly and even lapping at it towards the end while he hawked loogies of spit onto it. When his mouth finally lifted, her crack was full of his saliva, a frothy river of drool that leaked down onto her already glistening slit.

"That's right, I'm going to fuck your ass Lata. Your pussy isn't even needed to get me off," Evan said as he shuffled forward and placed the tip of his cock on her virgin asshole. One hand gripped her hip, holding her in place, while the other stayed on his cock to help guide the throbbing rod into her ass. "I'd advise you to try and relax, cause my cock is going in your ass no matter what. Maybe take a deep breath or something, let it out..... NOW!"

With a loud moan, Evan bucked his hip forward and pulled back on Lata's hip at the same time. It was an amazing feel, the purple and sensitive tip of his cock pushing into the girl's tight ass. She was tight, tense and unused to any intrusion back there, but like all assholes, once he started spearing in, he could feel her muscles relax in a mix of shock and natural reflex. More than just fucking her ass, the act was in Evan's mind a complete and utter reminder to Lata that he owned her. Even what was likely the nastiest act she could imagine, was within his power. She was his, in his control, her body a pleasure device, and every hole his to use. Driving his cock into her put the final stamp on what she'd become. His fuck toy.

Lata can already feel her heart racing while she lies there, holding her ass cheeks open like she was told. She has never been the strong willed type, used to following orders through most of her life. She never thought she would hate it, standing there with her face pressed into the mattress while a young man she just met is examining her virgin holes. She can almost feel his eyes sliding over every curve, making her all the more tense as she thinks about him the possibilities of him just grabbing her and doing as he pleases with her young body.

She has managed to calm herself back down while she stands there bent over, sniffling for the most part while tears continue to flow from her eyes. Listening to him ordering her to look into the video, she can’t help but glance at it every now and then, watching herself being forced to suck his cock and even watching as her head is forced all the way down his thick length. She wants so much to turn away, but she can’t help herself. It’s like a person trying not to look away from a train wreck.

Her body shivers lightly when suddenly feeling his breath caress her ass, confusing and distracting her from the video. It isn’t until she feels his tongue slide up between her ass crack and against her picker when she shivers hard, widening her eyes with a look of shock before turning her head to see what he’s doing. “Wh-What’s going on?! What is that?! Stop! That’s dirty!” She cries out, looking so very confuse and horrified at the same time as she feels his wet tongue sliding over the little virgin hole. She can hear what appears to be suckling; sounding very much like he’s giving her a kiss as his lips closes around her little anus.

Even while he’s licking and kissing her little ass hole she doesn’t understand what he’s planning, starting to think he’s just going to rub himself between her cheeks as she stands there clenching her teeth tightly as she bears the weird feeling. She can’t help but blush deeply from such a foreign feeling, feeling the space between her cheeks getting soaked in his spit. “Nmmm…!” She gives out a whimper when feeling his tongue applying pressure to the little exit, disturbing her further as the muscles tighten in an attempt to keep him out of her.

She’s already panting heavily when he finally finished, staring forward with a worn out expression. She just can’t seem to relax as he does as he pleases with her body, feeling almost as if her legs would buckle under her as she struggles to keep the same position. “G-Going to… Going to do… do what to my…?” She struggles to say, still showing she doesn’t have a full understanding as to what he’s planning. Her innocent little mind just can’t comprehend the idea that anyone would use a person’s ass for pleasure.

She soon feels him placing a hand upon her hip as he stands over her, feeling something thick and hard pressing firmly to her tight little ass. “W-Wait…! You-You can’t…! N-Not my…! Ahhhh!” She soon gives out a painful cry as she feels him push forward, feeling him force the head of his manhood inside as the tight ring stretches painfully. “Ow…! Ahh! O-Ow! It-It hurts…” She starts sobbing once more, forced to endure a new sensation as a second virgin hole is claimed by such a cruel young man. She can feel him pulling and pushing in jerking motions, forcing himself in deeper with each thrust.

Once he manages to get himself half way, her flesh tears as bleed begins to seem from her hole. Her anal cherry has been successfully popped, feeling inch after inch of his long length before forced up her tight rectum. Even after hearing the instruction to relax, it was something impossible for her to do since she didn’t fully expect him to fuck her in the ass. Even with him using his saliva and the mixture of pre-cum, it’s still a harsh experience for the young virgin.

It isn’t long before the last inch is forced into her, feeling his pelvis finally slapping firmly against her ass cheeks. She can’t help but pull her hands away from her ass cheeks, allowing the firm mounds to close over either side of him as she brings them to the bed to grip the sheets tightly. She stares forward with widen eyes, looking so terrified as her face twists in agonizing pain. Being her first time with anal sex, it’ll very likely will her time before she’ll feel any pleasure, basically being becoming his little cum bucket unless he allows her to feel pleasure through other means.

She can feel her tight insides flexing around him, massaging his length in an attempt to push him out, but growing weaker with each passing moment. Even her body is beginning to understand it’s a losing battle, loosening with each thrust. “Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhhh!” She moans out with each thrust, feeling him impaling her again and again as he coats himself in her blood. A little crimson can even be seen traveling down trembling thighs, looking very much like he had thoroughly stolen her virginity. She can feel her large breasts swaying and jerking, feeling them hitting the side of the mattress to cause her further discomfort as her body is ravaged.

The heat use seems to rise from between her cheeks, caused by the friction of his thick rod rubbing against such a tight hole. It almost feels like her insides are going to melt from how hot sit’s becoming. It isn’t long before her ass cheeks glows red as well from the constant slaps of his pelvis impacting against her flesh. A moist friction can be heard getting mixed within the slaps, starting to sound more like he’s fucking her pussy, sounding so slick as the moisture inside her is mixed in. Brown streaks would form along the shaft as well, combining with her virgin blood. A little bit of foam soon begins to form around the anal ring which is caused by the combination of friction and pre-cum, oozing down to drip from her slit. She’ll have a hard time sitting for a few days, that’s for sure.

Evan was fucking Lata's ass to get off, of course, but also because it was such a perfect way to show his absolute domination of the beleaguered girl. Every little reaction she gave from the acts he forced on her, from watching her own porn video, to spreading her ass cheeks, and finally his ass licking, had been an incredible turn on for the young and suddenly empowered boy. She had such an intoxicating mix of dismay, reluctance and futile begging that by the time he plunged his rod into her ass he felt like he had her wrapped around his thumb. Never had he felt such a thrill of control and it made him only hunger to see what else he could do to the timid girl. Fuck, Jared and Bryce would be eager for their chances at her next, so he'd have to learn to pace himself. He had all year, after all.

"Oh yes, fuck... take my big cock in your ass, moan like you love it!" Evan grunted out as he slid his big rod home. His hands gripped Lata's hips hard, pinning her body in place to prevent her from squirming away as he filled her bowels with his thick dick. She was so tight, gripping him still as he battered his way into her, and the feeling of her insides fluttering around the strange intruder in her most shameful hole, was driving him mad with lust. It took a bit of work, repeated half-thrusts and slowly incremental pushes, but inch by inch he pushed deeper into the virgin asshole until, at last, he bottomed out balls deep in her rear. Once there, Evan didn't hesitate as he began to fuck her in earnest, sliding his cock out slow and ramming it home, spearing deep into her tight bottom over and over again as she screamed out in disbelief. He knew she likely wasn't enjoying this, the first time at anything was always tough, but Evan wasn't concerned at all about her pleasure this morning. It was all about getting him off and showing her what her place was, to be his cum receptacle. She'd grow to love it, and no doubt even find this pleasurable, once all three boys had stretched her out, but today was about teaching her a lesson in what her duties were. Making Evan cum being first priority.

"That's it, relax and take me," Evan panted out, sweat forming across his young, toned body as he fucked Lata faster and harder. He was slapping against her rear now with every stroke, balls smacking the girl's virgin pussy in sync with his hips pounding against her round bottom. Her resistance was fading and he felt her sphincter loosening as she gave in to his brutal attack on her rear. A hand reached forward and grabbed a couple locks of her hair, pulling her head up from the bed and forcing her to look at the phone which still played her cock sucking episode from last night. "Watch yourself suck my dick as I fuck your ass. God you are such a little slut."

Evan's need was building now, another massive orgasm steadily growing and feeling like a burning, hot pool of pleasure behind his balls. Her sweet ass was now a fully relaxed fuck receptacle, taking him in happily as he fucked her with his entire length and shook her body with every blow. As much as he'd like to blow his load inside her ass, maybe letting it drip out as he pulled out during the last spurt, Evan had a sick and twisted desire to humiliate her to yet a lower level. He watched a lot of porn and loved it when girls sucked cock taken right from their own ass. That depraved idea stuck in his head and he decided he wanted to cum on Lata, after she'd cleaned his cock one last time.

With a savage groan, Evan pulled his cock out of her once-virgin ass so quickly the girl's rectum momentarily gaped open, missing the rod that had been filling it so well seconds before. Tugging her with her blue hair, he pulled her off the bed and pushed her down so her back was against the mattress and head resting on the edge, facing upwards. With no hesitation, Evan straddled the well fucked girl's body and opened her lips, sliding his cock into her mouth again and pushing down deep into the throat he had just recently stretched. Taking advantage of the fact that he had just been face fucking her, Evan was able to push deep quickly, in less than a dozen strokes, before he was ramming his entire manhood into the helpless girl's throat, balls hitting her chin. His strong hands gripped her head, making her unable to squirm away no matter how uncomfortable she was. It was enough, this added humiliation, and the sensation of her throat vibrating around his cock as his meat muffled any cries or groans she wanted to make drove him over the edge. With a final moan, Evan slid out of her and began to pump his wet and saliva coated cock with his fist.

"Open your mouth, I'm going to cum on your face, take it all!" Evan yelled at her, jerking his dick hard until with a final groan, his body stiffened and his cock became to pulse. Spurt after spurt of hot cum flew out of his swollen tip, thick ropes of spunk that lashed against Lata's skin with a wet splash. His first blasts hit her face, splattering her cheeks, nose and chin, and the remainder fell short, sending a spray of cum across her jiggling breasts and neck, until she had his glazed, milky semen across most of her upper half. Evan plunged his spent cock into her mouth a final time, almost tenderly fucking her face now as he let her clean off any remaining cum from his head, then pulled out to regard her while breathing heavily.

"Nice work, Lata. Wow you are really amazing," said Evan casually, as if she'd willingly just let him fuck her ass and then taken his load on her body. "But I'm sure you need a break, so why don't you go take a shower and clean up. Don't worry about clothes, Jared and Bryce won't mind and they've already seen the video. Just go on and get clean, pet."

Evan smiled innocently as he wiped his brow free of sweat. The cum covered, well fucked girl was quite a sight as she lay splayed by the bed. He'd miss her, but he knew that Jared and Bryce wanted a turn and it was unfair to hog her. One of them would undoubtably sneak into the bathroom while she showered, knowing the door couldn't lock. Plus, he needed a break to recuperate from the fuck session he had just had. Cumming again wasn't likely for quite a while after what he'd just done to Lata!

Back
Top Bottom