Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't Get Enough of Your Love (Ghastygoo)

MellowYellow

Pulsar
Summer break had just started, so all the high school students would have a stretch of free time to themselves without a care in the world. Really it always took Brian a little time to adjust to the change, each and every year. Ever since his wife had died almost twelve years ago, he had been single-handedly been raising his now teenage daughter, and every day he'd have to practically drag her out of bed.

Old habits died hard, and Brian had awoken earl in the sunny morning. The tall and muscular male sighed an scratched his stubbly jaw before rising out of bed dressed only in a tight black shirt and baggy white shorts. Well if he was up he might as well do something... so he lazily padded from his room through the corridors of the large house to the kitchen. He had gotten damn fine at making breakfasts his daughter liked.

Hannah was still sleeping when the smell of breakfast began to waft through the air, rousing the girl slowly. She yawned, stretching and then curling up slightly, before she remembered that today was the first day of summer break. No school for three months! The teen smiled, sitting up in bed properly and running her hand through her tangled brown hair. Her brown eyes glanced out the window beside the bed, judging it to be around mid-morning. She hoped her dad wouldn't be angry with her.

Quickly, she dressed in a form-fitting blue shirt and black shorts, sensible clothing. Then, she headed downstairs and found her dad just finishing the food. "Good morning Dad!"

"Hey hon," Brian greeted in reply, giving her a quick glance from the waffle iron. Perhaps he spoiled her a bit, but she was and always would be his little princess. The rugged male reached up and scratched a bit at his short crop of messy blond hair. "So, any plans on how you're gonna spend your break? Hangin' out with friends?" Their large home was on the outskirts of town, but he could easily drive her anywhere she needed to go. The taller male moved back to the kitchen table and set down a plate of two round golden waffles for her.

"Oh...I don't know. A lot of them will be busy going on vacations elsewhere. But I don't want to go anywhere myself. I got my best friend and best guy in the world right here at home." She giggled, sitting down and pouring some syrup on her waffles. "Thanks for breakfast, daddy." She smiled, waiting for him to finish his own breakfast and join her before she would dig in.

"Well keep in mind that it's always an option. We do still have the vacation fund saved up... and try as you might to act 'mature', I know you still have a soft spot for Disneyworld," Brian teased as he put down two more waffles for himself. He filled two mugs for morning coffee an put them down on the table before joining Hannah at the table. He started eating, giving his attractive teenage daughter a smile. She'd be sixteen soon enough, but she had grown up fine already.

Hannah let a light blush creep across her cheeks, sighing as he sat down. "Alright, perhaps I do," she teased, winking at him and pushing back some of her hair that had slipped in front of her eyes. She ate quickly, rather hungry after not having anything since the night before. She had quite the appetite but managed to keep her body in shape, slim with all the right curves. She was happy she would turn 16 soon, and over summer break to boot.

"Well at least you can admit it," the older male said, giving her a playful little wink. He liked to tease Hannah, but she never seemed to mind a whole lot. Soon after finishing breakfast he stood up an stretched his strong arms over his head "Mm. Well I'm gonna go shower, but there should be enough hot water for you when I'm done. I'm sure you'll wanna look goo for th legions of boys who will be asking you out over the summer."

Hannah sighed audibly at his statement about the supposed boys. "But dad, I don't like any of them. They're not...well..." She couldn't find the word to describe them. "True to their word I guess." She shrugged, finishing her waffles quickly after he stood, nodding at him informing her of the shower. "Okay, thanks daddy." She grinned, giving him a hug while his arms were up, pressing as tightly as possible.

He smiled slightly when her soft and warm body pressed tight to his muscular frame, the sensations enough to make him feel a little hot under the collar for reasons he didn't want to admit. "Alright alright... don't get too crazy..." Brian said, smiling. He left Hannah to her own devvices and headed to the bathroom, leaving the door slightly ajar as he stripped his muscular body bare. With that done he stepped into the shower and turned on the spray of hot water.

Hannah giggled, following behind and watching him undress secretly. Her father was in fact the only man she'd ever wanted, but the taboo of it would certainly turn him off if he ever found out. He was a sensible man after all... The brown haired girl stood watched as he showered, peeking from the door carefully.

The hot steaming water flowed down his tall frame, through the darker hairs that adorned his chest and limbs, his ragged hair clinging down to his scalp. He turned a bit in the shower, and that would give Hannah a perfect glimpse of his heavy cock, long even while flaccid, hanging there for her to behold. After a few more minutes of washing he turned the shower off and plucked a shower up, towelling off swiftly and unaware that he was being watched.

Hannah ran quickly, going back to her room before her father could notice she was watching. Her face was near red, having seen his naked body and then that glimpse... She was thinking such wrong things... Him taking her on the bed, pounding her... Hannah had to calm herself down a little.

He had headed to his bedroom soon after that, once he had made sure he was fully dry after his shower, and once behind closed doors he had slipped on a tight green t-shirt and slightly looser khaki cargo shorts. Brian looked quite well all things considered, a man moving into his late thirties yet still maintaining a great health and vigor. "Hannah!" he called out. "Shower's free, so go wash up," he said, unaware of her perverted eyes and mind.

Hannah emerged from her bedroom still red, walking towards the bathroom and passing her dad along the hallway. She 'accidentally' bumped into him, her breasts pressing against his chest tightly for a brief moment, her hips against his. "Woops, sorry daddy..." She grinned, giggling in the typical embarrassed way and disappearing into the bathroom.

The young teen closed the door, not bothering to lock it and showering, not after she began playing with herself however. She needed to let off the arousal from earlier.

That was odd, the way she had pressed into him in passing... it seemed a little too tight to be an accident. It wasn't an unpleasant sensation, especially to a man who had been single for so many years. Brian nodded to her in passing and left Hannah to shower in private before heading down to the living room and lazing back on the couch. He sank into the smooth brown leather and started lazily flicking through the channels.

Finally, Hannah was able to release and bit her lip, keeping herself from crying out in pleasure, two fingers buried deeply into her slit. Slowly, she drew them out and finished washing up. The teen made her way back to her room, changing into a low-cut gray and white shirt with tight black shorts. She sauntered back to the living room, finding her dad on the leather couch.

"Are we going to do anything today daddy?" She asked innocently enough, sitting close to him on the couch and lying her head on his chest.

He was certainly getting an odd vibe when his scantily clad daughter sat in his embrace, leaning into his muscular frame. As had been the case with his late dear wife, she was a deal shorter than him too... now of course she had sat in his lap before, as most kids did with their parents, but now it certainly felt different. "Well... what do you feel like doing, princess...?" Brian asked, slowly stroking a few fingers down through her hair.

"I don't know..." She mused quietly, pressing closer as she looked up at him with innocently mischievous eyes. "I'm bored and there's nothing to do..." She let out a playful groan of mock pain and slumped over her father even more.

Brian raised a brow her way in return... what was going on with her today? He let out a small grunt in return as he felt even more of her soft body pressing into him, and from where he sat he could smell the sweet fruity shampoo she had used on her elegant tresses. "Well you were fond of wrestling when you were a kid," he joked. Even now Brian could recall when she was a little girl and they'd have a little mock fight, and he would always let her win because of how happy it made her.

The grin soon became quite devilish, as Hannah attacked her father and jumped him. She playfully tried to push him onto the sofa beneath her, her body writhing against him in the attempt, managing to get him down and lying on top of him.

"I got you, daddy!" She panted, grinning ear to ear.

"W-whoa!" he gasped out, genuinely shocked that she actually went for it, but he was quick to play along and fall back on the soft sofa and let her 'pin' him. She had certainly grown a little stronger over the years, even if she was still not strong enough to legitimately overpower him. "Aha... you certainly did," the older male said. Brian gave a small smile, but soon he realised how awkward this position really was,

Hannah giggled, squirming against him still, making herself comfortable. She laid her head on his chest, sighing. "Love you dad." She grinned up at him and not daring to move an inch.

"Ah... alrighty then..." the older male remarked, before gulping from the sensation of Hannah pressing up against his sturdy masculine body. "You um... you feel like getting off me any tim soon?" the bearded male asked. His daughter was certainly very odd today... Brian cleared his throat "This is um... getting a little more awkward..."

"Alright, fine daddy. I think you're being the weird one today." She giggled. Slowly she got off, sitting beside him on the couch, giving him a rather playful and innocent look. "I'm still bored."

"Hah... that so...? Lemma be honest, not as strange as you," he replied in a slightly teasing manner. Oh well, he couldn't complain too much, it was still fun to spend time with her. Brian sat upright and laced a muscular arm around Hannah's slim shoulders, letting her lean up against his sturdy frame. "You wouldn't be so bored if you started dating someone," Brian remarked simply, unaware of her true interests and intentions.

Back
Top Bottom