Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fall of Jenna Frost (Jasmine T x Silverknight)

Jasmine T

To be Used. Heels and boots lover.
Jenna was at home reading a book about fetishes and the sorts. Then she suddenly gets a call from her private line. She quickly drops what she was doing and picks it up.

"Hello Jenna Frost here."

"Miss Frost, there is a militia group that stole military weapons and is aiming at government buildings. In addition they have kidnapped the Governor's daughter. We need your help to stop them and save her!!"

With no hesitation "No problem, they don't stand a chance!"

She was already in her super suit ... although it was a revealing suit, she doesn't mind the on lookers. It's not like they can force themselves on her since she can easily break them in half. Once ready, she stands at her penthouse balcony and flies to save the day again.

Jenna Frost is the superheroine of the world, although she is currently residing in New Angeles ... she is the most famous person on the Earth. She has long blonde hair, a body of a supermodel but with larger breasts size DD to be exact, and she stands at 5'9". After a few minutes of flying she reaches the base, her white outfit instantly caught the attention of every person there. In a loud booming voice ...

"Give up now and I promise I won't break any of your bones."

They all knew who she was, they were prepared ... immediately they fired their guns and rockets at her ... faintly they can hear. "The wrong choice."

With her frost breath and ice lasers she instantly froze most of the attackers, they were not dead ... just frozen. They she heard a scream, "the daughter!!" which was being moved on a truck while at the same time a missile is being prepared to launch. With super speed and super-strength, she quickly disables the missile by destroying the thrusters.

The truck was gone already but she flew straight up to get a bird's eye view and instantly sees it. She hastily flies for the truck and rips the driver out. Sending him hard onto the hard gravel. Then men fire at her again, but the bullets just bounce off of her indestructible body. She smirks at them, looking at the weaklings in front of her. A few punches fly and the mission is over. Crisis adverted, hostage saved, and she gets publicity and loads of donations.

One day after the event, hundreds of major newspaper outlets showed Jenna Frost and her outfit, standing in an ice covered base. The title reads ... "Jenna Frost Saves the Day" ... it further reads ... "Governor's daughter saved, terrorists stopped, and Ms. Frost invited to private party"

Back at her house ... "I can get used to this ... or I should say. I AM used to this" and laughs.

Oliver Clark was a man who hated the Jenna Frost, he wasn't anything like the normal fanboy and girl of the superhero who seemed to have no problems at all, and seemed to solve every single problem that people had. He hated her with a passion, and he knew that the more people depended on her, the less they would be able to do for themselves. It was something he didn't like in general, he had to do something about this, he had to take away the thing that the people were dependent on over all other things. He had to find a way to do this, to take down the invincible Jenna Frost. Would this be easy, hell no, nothing worth while was easy though, it would come with challenges but he would figure a way to bring her down to her knees quite literally and make the whole town forget about her.

Oliver worked long and hard in his lab, the man was tall and skinny blonde hair and blue eyes. Oliver had a pale skin tone from the large number of hours he spent in the lab and at first glance no one would ever think that he was the greatest challenge that Jenna would ever possibly face in her whole life. He had a plan, it came over a series of weeks as he worked on what he would need to revert the heroine's powers away and turn her into a normal person just like anyone else. Then when she was powerless he could bring her to her knees before the whole world, and they would all know just how powerless their hero was and perhaps do worse for her reputation over time as well.

He was at the governor's party, he had gotten a invite for creating a vaccine for a illness. It was his way in and his way to meet this woman and infect her with nanobots, which would without her knowing it cut away her powers in her body and turn her into a normal person, it wouldn't happen all at once, but by the time he would invite her to help do a study to help people will illness it would of weakened her to the point of being completely powerless before him, he figured. Then he would make his intentions clear to her and his plan would be thus set truly into high gear.

Jenna wanted to wear her super outfit to the party but this is a formal gathering. So she picked a white gown that had small diamonds on the hem and traced the lines of her hourglass body. She decided to let her long golden hair flow tonight, maybe put in some waves in it too!! Jenna has a strong stomach, since she did come from another planet, human alcohol did not have much effect on her, but if consumed in larger amounts then she would definitely feel the effects. Jenna spoke with military personnel, rich men that wanted to marry her, women that wanted to seduce her, and lastly even the Governor himself. They were talking about future employments, fighting in wars, and lastly paying her to do 'special tasks' them.

Jenna was happy to accept most of these requests, minus the sex. She gave them a contact number telling them to call her whenever. In her mind, she wanted to help people and make money, even though money is a human thing but she has grown accustomed to this type of society and the power it can buy. After a few more deal she excuses herself to the ladies room to freshen up, but it is mainly a way to get away. Instead of going to ladies room, she heads to the balcony where there were no people ... she looks up into the stars.

Oliver cleaned up decently well, he wasn't a looker still, but he didn't look like a man who was stuck inside of a lab for hours on end working on various things. He looked like a normal person, in his black suit as he had gotten to the part and started to greet people, so many people where here. He knew many of them looked at Jenna as some sexual goddess that they could only dream of and was so out of their league. He smiled as he knew his plan would bring this sexy goddess back down to mortal status, and it would be so glorious to pull it off. He was going to try to meet with her when he had a opening to do so. She was talking to so much attention and talking to so many people it was hard to find her alone.

When she walked outside, he knew he had his chance, and he wouldn't blow it either. He smiled to himself as he walked up patting the woman on her back. She wouldn't know this but when he did the nanobots were on his fingers of his gloves as pressing them against her skin would cause them to release onto her. They would then slip into her skin and into her blood stream and then the changes would start later. "Well, I don't think I have a chance to meet the great heroine of the town, it is a great and remarkable night don't you think, you can see far more stars when it is like this then normal, perhaps you looking for your old home, home sick perhaps?"

Jenna was looking up into the stars wondering how horrible her old home was, being someone ... just then her thoughts were interrupted and turned around to see a man. A tall skinny man that did not interest her sexually nor in any other way. Jenna was surprised that he knew what she was thinking. In her studies, humans treat aliens in a weird way. Experimentations, capturing and questioning, all the sorts. She had no intention of doing all that, now that she has a great life. "No ... I was just admiring the stars and beauty of it." she smiles softly towards him "My home is here on Earth." Lying was a necessity and she was good at it too.

"I don't believe we have met. I'm sure you already know me but who are you? What do you do?" she quizzed him. Then she turned around, leaning her back on the railing ... now they are face to face. She didn't even hold out her hand to shake hands with him. Jenna has a habit of talking to well known people of power, and a 'normal' person have no interest in her. This reasoning is harsh but she is famous now, there is no need to act like a normal person.

The lab rat was not to surprised, to him she came off as stuck up as he figured the alien bitch was. He wasn't to do anything at that moment, but he figured he could play his cards later as it would take time for the nanob0ts to work on the woman, and he would want her alone before he made his move away from these people. "Oh me, well, my name is Oliver, I am a scientist, I have done a lot of work on the new medicines that are being given out to the poor in the city to help create immunity towards new diseases as well as working on the program to make it easier to turn salt water into fresh water, and the one to made new virus resistant crops. I am sure this is all very unimportant to someone of your status. He wasn't normal, in that he was a genius but by appearance he knew he looked perhaps less the normal in her eyes.

Well, the earth is an amazing planet with hundreds of living creatures who all have their own beauty," he commented with a smile as he thought about it, "Well, I am sure you don't want some lab rat to bring down your style and such, but thank you for dealing for a words or so," he said with a smile as he had her, he could follow the location of the nanobots as well that were in her style and thus he could track where she was as well. He felt even more convinced at the need to bring this woman who was so high and mighty down to earth in the harshest and most embarrassing fashion that he could.

'A scientist huh? ... boring.' she thinks to herself. Jenna was immune to all types of human viruses and diseases, the place she came from ... the viruses were much more advanced and dangerous, in addition her body is resistant to anything biological. "Wow. That's so interesting ..." well not really ".. So I guess you are a hero too!! One that saves people from diseases and solves hum ... err I mean the problems of this world." She made up the hero part, 'just being polite' she thought to herself. There was nothing really special about his work, there are lots of humans that do this type of work too.

She stands fully up right and laughs at his comment. "It was nice meeting you. Ol..." shoot she forgot his name already " ... Doctor. I have to get back to the party soon." With that boring conversation ended, she walked past him and back into the fray. Names of importance she remembered, anyone else is just a person. The rest of the party ended shortly, she had drank a few bottles of champagne and finally was getting a slight buzz. Anyways, she did the good-bye formalities. Like any super heroine, when you can fly. Why drive?

Jenna walks back to the balcony, at first she hovers in the air ... looking for her home. Then she flies straight up and due west, back to her penthouse. The flight took about 10 minutes ... but when she got back, she was a little out of breath. "Wow. That alcohol must really had an effect." It was rare that Jenna got tired. With that thought in her ended, she stripped, did her bathroom business and slept.

Oliver knew that it was working and he was tracking her oh so well. He had to wait till the right moment though and then he would move, he looked at the read out on his phone as he smiled, before he started to head over to Jenna's home. He knew where she lived everyone knew where she lived, but who go after a super powered alien, you would have to be crazy to do something like that or suicidal. He wasn't of course either of those things. He was a man with a plan and that plan was very much in effect as he drove over to her apartment. Talking to the staff, he showed them something that Jenna left at the celebration and got by to take it back to her upstairs. He got into the elevator with a dark coat on his gear in the pockets.

As he came out of the elevator he found her asleep which made his plan so much easier as she had left her door open as well. He walked in and walked up to her moving her hands and legs he took the rope and tied her hands and feet tightly to the post of her own bed. He figured she would most likely wake up later hopefully after she was tied up so completely. She would be in for a hell of a shock when she tried to kill him after ripping her way though the rope. He figured the stuck up heroine was sure she would be all amount him being a idiot and how he was scum compared to her profection. He looked at her as he walked around her home, it was a nice place, with a hell of a view, this was the type of thing you got for being her, interesting very interesting in fact. Well not that it was going to do her much good now without her powers to help her.

Sleep was fulfilling, Jenna was always a deep sleeper. Nearly nothing would wake up. It would take a sledgehammer to her body to wake her up. As she slept, she was dreaming of being queen, the queen of this world, people flocking to her for help, she would charge them favors. A smile appeared on her face as she was dreaming.

Like clockwork, Jenna yawned and tried to stretch at 7 am. But her arms and legs ... it seems like they were immobilized. The golden hair swiveled under her, the room was still dark but she can definitely see that her hands were tied. What is worse is that she wasn't wearing any underwear of any kind. So her large, plump DD breasts, hour-glass body, and shaved pussy was out in the open. The person that tied her could easily see them, if they removed the sheets.

Jenna grunted and struggled, her strength seemed to have dissipated, but not entirely. She still managed to slightly bend the bed frame but that was it. Panting hard, she laid there waiting for him or her to show their ugly face ... "Come out now!!!" she yells into the darkness ... "Untie me Right NOW!!! I promise you I will let you go!!" but she would definitely hunt them down.

He did appear soon after she made her statement, he decided to take a nap in her room so he would have the proper amount of energy to be able to ravish the heroine the following morning. He was actually woken up by her as he heard her yelling at him. He walked over and looked at her moving the blanket from her body looking at her breasts move as she struggled to get out of the situation that she happened to be in at that moment. "Well now, I bet you don't even remember me from last night do you, Jenna," he said with a smirk as he was sure she didn't she would be to stuck up to remember him. "Now, I have zero idea of letting you go now, that wouldn't be wise on my part."

After he made the statement he let his hands drift over her tone core, first moving over her stomach as he looked at her body react to his touches. He smiled as he looked right at her, "your the most powerful person on earth, and I am just a common nothing as I am sure you think of us humans," he commented mocking her as he made the statement to her, "Now if you are as amazing as you think you should be able to break the ropes and then you should be able to break my weak neck, heck I am not even strong for a human, I am just a nerd," he said as he let his hands slide up her sides slowly as he looked down at her, his eyes focused on the blonde's as he made his point, he then groped her breasts his fingers holding her shapely breasts as he gave them a good squeeze.

Jenna yelped as he removed the sheets, he did a good job of tying the limbs so that she cannot cover herself ... "Put that back!!! Let me GO!!" she yelled at him. There is no way he is going to get away with this.

"What?! Who??" she met a lot of people last night ... his body type seemed like any other man. Her body thrashed, trying to break free. It was like a nightmare, not being able to break free ... the touch on her body made her shiver. Her body tried to slide away from his touch, but there was nowhere to run. As he touched her body, her gaze never left him ... she wanted to freeze him but something is preventing her from doing so. The thought of a normal human is having his way with a super heroine, that is outrageous!!!

She tried to hide her emotions as he squeezed her breasts and opens her mouth and blows... nothing came out, except a really cold breeze and surprisingly she felt the cold air hitting her body making her shiver. Eyes staring into his, trying to intimidate him, trying to freeze him ... "What did you do to me!!?" Which all failed.

He heard her comments and Oliver didn't say anything for a moment as his hands stretched out over her breasts as he continued to play with the actively. She had been to overconfident and now it was going to be time for that simple fact to bite her in the ass. He saw the look in her eyes, she didn't want a simple man, a mortal to touch a woman like her, but here he was doing just that. He smiled as he looked into her eyes, "Well, I have no powers at all like you, you were amazing, supremely so," he said as he looked at her flicking her tits with his index finger, "Now, I found a way to change you into a normal human, without any of those alien powers of yours, heck I could transfer them now to myself if I really wanted," he commented almost bragging about his skill.

He then slipped his lips over her breasts as he started to suck on her breasts firmly and aggressively as he knew this had to be embarrassing for her. That was partly the point of it all. He figured as a normal woman she wasn't all that tough, but he would find out how much she could take. He sucked on her breasts he looked up to see the reaction the confusion how the heck did he get the edge on her, she most likely was wondering. He stopped his actions after a few moments and smiled, "my name was Oliver, I slapped you on the back last night, you were not listening, but that was when the clock on your doom started. I wonder if you are able to remember my name now, you know the doctor."

The feeling was neither satisfying nor arousing. It almost feels like he is inadequate at sexual pleasure, 'that's a labrat for you' she joked to herself in her mind and smirked at it. Eyes were still focused on him. "Why thank you, mysterious person. Now let me go!" she demanded him. Her tone was of mockery ... "You cannot handle my powers, a mere human like yourself would die from such trials. Heck. I bet you would fly into a wall and break your neck."

As he sucked her breasts, she can feel it ... his tongue and lips. All she can do is endure long enough, and not get aroused. The thing about an indestructible body is that there is no feelings, no pain no pleasure. But surprisingly she can feel all of it, but it was a numbed feeling. "OLIVER!" her eyes turned to anger ... she pulled on her arms again, this time bend the metal more but hurt her wrists at the same time, she winched at the pain. Pain was something rare to her, the feeling was strange.

"What do you want with me? Without me ... your world is doomed. I am your superheroine. Remember?"

He looked at her stopping his sucking on her breasts as he had an idea. He smiled as he took a needle and looked at her as he knew that this was a possibility but he might as well play this card now. "I actually hate your guts as much as your hate mine, but your a sexy woman and will make for someone to have some serious fun with, and someone to make in to my little servant. The nanobots will absorb your powers without any of the downsides to them," he explained as he took the needle and pushed it into her drawing her blood which he got rid of with a small machine he had leaving only the nanobots which he used a second shot to inject into his own body. He smiled as he looked down at her. "We don't need an alien guarding our planet, we were alive before he came and will be so after as well."

He smiled as his body started to change, he grew stronger and stronger, from lab rat to hunk. He was strong with a perfect body, one that was easily her own match as he looked at her. He grinned as he smiled, "I will be able to handle your body, but I will have fun with it, and you as well, I have stolen it all from you, Jenna," he commented as he ran his long fingers over her womanhood pressing his fingertips against her entrance as he teased her, "Now now, brain will always defeat brawn, miss superheroine, something you were to late to figure out. Also that being rude and mean to people who you think are not your equal will come back to bite you in the end."

"No. What are you doing!!" The needle went in, and felt a little tap ... "Don't do it!!" ... but it was too late. It has seem that he has planned this from the beginning. Jenna utterly underestimated humans and their minds. She thought that it was going to be easy to settle down and eventually be a Queen but it seems that this man had became her obstacle. Maybe she can even play the real superheroine and save the day ... as she thought of that. His figure turned large and bulky ... almost like a large bodybuilder. In a sarcastic voice, "You would make a great hero." ... in fact he almost looks like a morphed failed experiment, a villain.

Jenna thought that advanced nano technology were far out of this planet's reach but she was proven wrong again. As he changed, her facial expression changed, now that this hulk has equal power to her. What will he do to her? A tad bit of fear and terror flooded her mind, her once independent and confident self slowly dissipated. Her body drooped and had given up on struggling. Her mouth opened to say something witty but nothing came out, is it fear that is keeping her from talking. She takes a big gulp ... hoping that something bad would happen to him.

He laughed as he looked down at her and then knew that he had her, the look in her face it told him that she was his for the taking. He of course would have to get new clothes a result of his growth in size was the ripping of his own clothes due to his old ones being far to small. He let his eyes trail over the body of the fallen hero, as he continued to rub his fingers over her womanhood teasing her as he smiled wickedly. "Well now, I don't think I am going to be a hero, it would be boring, I think I will take a page from your book," he commented with a smirk on his lips as he looked over the blonde, "I will be the king of the world, I will kill any who dare challenge me and my absolute power."

He slipped up onto the bed as he looked at her body putting one hand on the bed as he guided himself to press his member against her womanhood. He soon pressed his enlarged member into the heroine. He removed his hand as he slipped it on the bed grabbing the sheets again. "I am sure you never though that you were going to be the one to come out on bottom now huh," he said as he thrusted himself into the very sexy blonde. He was simply going to rock the blonde's world, he was going to have his fun with her and enjoy this new power he had. He leaned over and kissed the soft neck of the blonde sucking on her skin as he left a big hickey upon her neck.

Her eyes were staring into his transformed body. Nobody would have expected this to happen, but the thing is ... her genes (her powers) weren't the strongest. If she was back at her home planet and this happened, he would've gotten his ass kicked but here. It is different, it would almost seem that he is even stronger than her ... but there is no way to tell without fighting him. Jenna wanted to oppose him but she was in no position to say anything. She wanted to say that he would be a bad king, no one would follow him, and she would take him down ... but none of that came out of her mouth. All she could do is stare and hope for the best.

Jenna shook her head as he positioned himself above her, "No ... not there!!! NO!!" Again she began madly twisting her arms and body, trying to get away. "Ahhhhh!!!" as it entered her, her voice was of shock and she could not do anything about it. As he kissed her, her mind rambled as to kind a way to get revenge, to escape, to get her powers back and torment him.

He smiled as he looked at her, he knew there was some spark some spunk in her still. he could see it though her eyes as he looked down at her with his strong hands groping her large breasts, "You are a loud one, that is for sure Jenna," he commented as he looked down at her with a small little smirk on his lips. He looked over her soft and beautiful body, he was confident in himself with his new powers he would be able to do so much more then he had ever done before and things would be so amazing and grand for him. He wondered what he would do with her after his fun, he could keep her around as a trophy, that did sound like it had the best potential of all his thoughts, it was best to keep those who were your enemies close after all.

He pressed his member in farther into her, he grunted as he pressed in forcefully showing his a bit of his strength as soon his full member was nearing pressing up and into Jenna as he looked down at the woman. A prideful but knowledge filled look on his face as he knew what to do with this blonde, this alien who tried to take over their world indirectly. He let his hands grab hold of her waist as he was able to use his grip as leverage to press the rest of his length into the woman, as he looked down at her, he knew that she would be thinking of some way to repay this embarrassment, but he was sure that he could keep her in her new place under him.

It was humiliating to think that a mere mortal had stolen her powers and used it to ... used it to ... ... Just the thought of it, she couldn't even say it in her head. Jenna continued to squirm under his weight,trying to wriggle free of his hold and invasion. Then a thought appeared in her mind, he knew she was alien but what if she threatened an invasion from her race, people that were much stronger than she was. Even he could not stand a chance ... she thought about it and knew where the beacon was. The only thing was her pride, she would surely be the laughing stock of her kind, a woman of power and stolen by a human. Just thinking about it just gave her shivers.

Her thoughts were interrupted by another thrust into her and can feel his every movement. The feeling of his giant cock in her, stretching her and rubbing against her wall. Jenna has not felt this way before, not since her home planet. Then a thought came into her ... back at home with her powers she could feel it but now even with her powers muted she can also feel him. A ray of hope shined, that means he is not as powerful as her peers were, she has a chance to take him down. If she regains her powers though ... but how. Maybe she can temporarily submit to him, play him, and betray him when he least expects it. Panting hard, her gaze still on him, she has regained some of her composure "Okay Oliver .. or I should say King Oliver ..." she purs ".. what can .." she takes a gulp "..I do for you?"

He looked down as he looked at the blonde and then knew that he had a chance to enjoy this submission, a woman like her most likely didn't do this much if ever. He wasn't stupid enough to think that she hadn't given up, but he was far from done with his larger plans. "Well Jenna, nothing now, just lay there and enjoy this," he said with a smirk as he used lazer beams from his eyes to break the ropes that were at the time holding her to the bed, it would a chance to show her that his dna was mutating still and growing in power even giving him a new power that she herself didn't have. He figured that if she wanted to submit to him for now he might as well untie her and make the sex with the bombshell far more enjoyable.

He had his plan all lined up, he am going to appear at the world meeting and announce my intentions of forcing all sides to disarm of face my wrath, and then if they challenged him he would crush them. He knew that in the middle of sex wasn't really the time to go over this with anyone. as he held the woman pressing his member more aggressively into her taking her with a bit more force as he let her body adjust to his own. He slipped his hands over her large breasts and started to grope them actively pressing his fingers against her mounts enjoying how great her breasts felt in his strong hands as he groped them focusing on his joy and what felt the best for himself at that moment.

There was no way she was going to ride him anyways, she is going to let him do all the work. Although his personality and body have changed, her feelings towards him are still the same: hate, anger, and rage. Those emotions clearly shown through her face as he gave the most simplistic answer. Jenna was not one to think things through, to think in a long term way. As her arms fell ... now she knew he had laser beams which were bad enough. Not moving a muscle, she still couldn't do much with the nanobots in her. So she just took it, not getting aroused nor pleasure from it, although it was really difficult, he is growing stronger and stronger.

She wanted to break his hands but she is powerless to him right now ... her eyes winced as he roughly fondled her breasts. "How about getting my legs too?" ... one step at a time Jenna she told herself ... Trying her best to ignore him, she found the time to untangle the rope from her wrist and toss it the ground. Eyes still staring into his, wondering what will happen to her and short lived fame.

There was a short burst of his energy beams from his eyes to take care of the last of the ropes. he had of course paused as he did, before he brought her hips up around his waist and started to pick up his pace on her as he looked down at the blonde, "Well now, your going to have to put more into this then what you are now if you are going to have be believe what you said," he commented looking down at her, she was trying to act, the look on her face said she was waiting most likely for a chance to get him. She wasn't going to get that chance, unless she called her own people from her planet, he had thought about this and had a plan off course for this as well. He was a genius after all and he took this into consideration before he began this all.

"Well, now, that look doesn't fit you very well either," he commented as he looked at the blonde, "but it is okay, in time you will fall into your correct spot, below me for good," he said confidently, he was a genius, these aliens might have strength but he would defeat them via his own power, of course if she did call her alien friends he would save the world with science and then he would be the ruler by default, it would actually speed up his path to power. He started his thrust again a moment later pressing his full member into the blonde as he leaned down and returned to sucking on her tits, using his tongue to play with them as he kept a constant pace to his actions with the blonde.

Finally, her ankles were free, stretching and bending them ... but he was right, she needed to make him believe. Jenna did not want to, but she has to gain trust OR she can test him, "Alright, alright. You got me, Oliver." As she spoke, she began moving her hips into his cock, feeling the massive girth pushing her and going back, feeling it grinding against her wall. Arousal is slowly building, sex was something she craved for. Being on an extensive no-sex lifestyle sucked for her, pleasure is a necessity and which humans can not provide. Might as well use him before asking for help, she figured.

Laying there on the bed, speaking in a non-threatening way, "I will never bow down to you. You can try all you want, it will and cannot happen. Enjoy today while it lasts." When he thrusted into her again, she winced in pain, feeling her insides stretch a little. This time she could feel him, sucking on her breast, teasing it with his tongue. Her nipples instantly perk up, enjoying the feeling and sensations that was foreign to her in a long, long time. While he sucked her, Jenna curiously asked him ... "How strong do you think you are?"

"Time will tell on all of that you know," he said pausing for a moment after removing his lips from her breasts. "We will see in time if you do bow or don't bow, and are ran over," he said as he looked at her, and then smiled as he knew to make that statement she had to have a plan, and that had to be to bring others of her kind there. He smiled as she would find that would draw a most interesting reaction. He smiled as he said nothing for a moment as he went back to thrusting into her fast and hard pressing into her as fast as he could now. He let his hands hold her to help him pick up his pace to take her a rather fast and frantic pace as he heard her last questions placed before him.

"It isn't a matter of strength Jenna, it is a matter of knowing how to use that strength and intelligence," he said as he continued to take her, "It is my intelligence that will defeat you fully and will continue to, as much as these powers I get from you," He said with a calm tone, his pace picking up to the point that he was now pretty much going near all out on Jenna, he could feel the pleasure of the moment it was fun, and taking the blonde was something that was worthwhile. He soon though cummed into the woman before pulling himself out of her and looking down, "Now, Jenna, I will trust you enough to remain here, call that thanks, and I know you won't admit it but based on what I just felt I know you enjoyed it," he said with a smirk before leaving not worrying about being naked as he flew off.

Jenna wasn't going to bring them here just yet, her ignorance still precedes and thinks she can still fix this. The intense pumping made her heart rate spike and beat faster, she can feel her body shiver and tremble. His pace is incredible, but she would never let him know. The pace picked up, she wanted to taunt him some more but his pace made her scream out in pain and pleasure. With every pump, she moaned, beckoning him to continue. The super heroine is ashamed that the man raping her would give such pleasure. As he came she was almost there but not quite yet. Luckily for her alien and human impregnation was impossible. Although he did seem alien like now but the genes couldn't have effected his body that quickly, could it?

That was the best fucking she had felt in years, and it was from a mutated human. Jenna wanted to ask him one more question, wanted to fight him with her full strength. The way she acted, she definitely enjoyed it but will not accept it. The sex was brutal, it left her in bed, her hand weakly raised and tried to stop him, "wait ..." she whispered .... "I can take ... y..ou" if he is all that powerful, why not take out the nanobots and fight with her. Laying in bed, she took a little nap, feeling his semen in her, slowly leaking onto the sheets. All she wanted was to beat him to a pulp at this point, but he has defeated her, sexually at least.

Once he was far enough away, she crawled out of bed and into the shower, rinsing his mark off of her. The super heroine also had a back-up plan in case something bad like this happened. Luckily for her the man left device here, which she can examine, maybe even finding a way to disable the device. But for that she needed technology ... as bad as her day was, luck was on her side. Jenna did not leave her homeworld with just her powers, she also brought back some technology and the beacon (although the beacon was hundreds of miles away, impossible to reach by land ... only by air, that is if she could even fly). Opening a hidden compartment in her penthouse, she placed the device in there. In addition, she brought out another syringe this time hoping to capture some nano bots, just one or two would be enough disable all of them in her. As her luck held, she got exactly one nanobot in the syringe, as detected by the quick blood work. The machine then quickly decoded and neutralized the remaining nano bots within her, it even wrote a new code ... to exit her body via body fluids. Jenna made completely, 100% sure that everything was erased and disabled before looking for an immunity for this man's annoying technology.

Sitting completely naked in her room, she waited for an hour until the machine finally finished processing but needed more time to decrypt the code. Jenna can feel the power flowing through her again, slowly regenerating her power. There was no way he could know so she decided to walk, at least temporarily until the machine can rewrite the nano bots and she can use them against him, but for now, she put her super heroine suit back on. This time locking her door and walked out, feeling the power running through her. Now she needed to know where the hell he went to.

Back
Top Bottom