Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave HouseWife (Cerberus and SweetSubmission)

Cerberus

Pulsar
Saturday, now there was a day that could never be ignored. A day where you didn't have people bickering at you and no work to do. Just laze about and enjoy the day as it slowly went by. Plus the fact that it had now become summer only made this Saturday even better. In the Leto's darkened room the soft sounds of dog's feet were softly heard plotting on the floor before jumping into his master's bed and licking Leto on the face. "All right all right im up, gah!" He sighed and yawned and stretched before sitting up and throwing the blankets off of him and onto the bed. "All right Shadow lets get you some food." He smiled and ran his hands over the husky's muzzle and pulled on his p.j pants and a white tee-shirt. Leto knew he had to get up and at least start the days chores, feed the animals and then he could relax.

Leto then thought about it for a second and looked at Shadow. "Oh sorry boy come on lets let you go out back for morning bathroom. Sorry boy." He laughed and grabbed his shoes and slipped them on and headed to the back yard and let Shadow go and head out" Once shadow was done with his morning bathroom break he trotted back over to Leto and barked. Leto laughed and just patted him on the head. "Well time for breakfast so go lay down." He walked back through the sliding glass door and to the living room and sat down watching the news as he always did.

The housewife:
xYJ5ADQl.jpg

Natalia was scrolling through some web pages she had pulled up on her laptop. She was sitting at home, dressed in a sexy slip that she had put on the night before, hoping to impress her husband, and have a good night. However he had brushed her off, barely gave her a second thought and used his famous expression, 'I had a hard day at work. I'm going to bed early.' Little did he know, that had been a simply test. She gave him one last time to prove her wrong, to prove that their marriage wasn't falling apart, and he had failed, miserably. She sighed and read through some articles before she saw something interesting. "Spice up your sex life with BDSM." She cocked her head and locked it up, and the definition that she found immediately made her wet, her pussy dripping onto her slip. She quickly typed in a few more things, looking into it, growing more, and more aroused.

Finally she found an ad, she bit her lip and pressed the 'Respond,' button and quickly typed in an email.

To: Leto
Hello, Mr. Leto. I have just found your advertisement on line. Well, actually, I just found out what BDSM really was, and the idea excites me. I was wondering if you would like to chat more? Maybe tell me how this world really works? And what you, yourself do? Thanks for reading, sorry if this is weird. I have never done anything like this before.
Sincerley,
Natalia Reed.

She clicked sent and wiggled her toes, smiling to herself. She put down her laptop, and went over to the kitchen turning on the coffee maker, the smell of freshly brewing coffee filled the house, and her mind whirled over the images, and words she had just read.

Leto grabbed his laptop as he watched the news before logging into his favorite BDSM website. he had been a regular there for some time and had done many a web chat but it always ended and communication would be cut. many of the people here just liked to talk about what they did with significant others and lovers but no one was really willing to take that step and willingly submit out to him. Now he often had to help and greet new members to the site, most didn't catch his eye much but there was one and it seemed to be a lonely house wife. He licked his lips and sat back as he read up on her profile and nodded thinking that this may be the one who would be able to become his. "well my friend." He said as he looked down at his dog. "If this works out it seems like we may just have a new house guest."

With that all said and done he sat back waiting to hear a response as he had sent a message welcoming her to the site and dropped a few hints that he would be more then willing to add some spice into her life but that she had to be willing as well. He had told that he was the main trainer and would often train one or the other for a pair. That he was willing to take her in and teach her as well.

Natalia went back to her laptop, coffee in hand, and noticed she had an unread message. She opened it up, and sat down to read it. She smiled slightly, adrenaline rushing through her veins as she responded.

"Have you ever trained someone who previously had to knowledge of this world? I would like to be trained as a... slave. I'm just nervous, because I have never done anything like this before, and I guess what I'm trying to say, is I would like someone who was experienced to introduce me into it."

She sat back, waiting for a response, biting on her lip nervously.

Leto looked at the returned message and nodded and stated that he would take her in as his sub but that she would have to do a few things first to prove herself able to take any order that he may give as her master, that as a slave her life would be in his hands and that she would have NO say or any objections to any and all orders give. He got it all set up before sending her a message that she would stay in her outfit and set up a video camera and have it record her showing off her dress for her "master" telling him how she looked in it and how it felt on her. he would have her tell him how loyal of a slave she was that she would dress how he wanted her to and would do what he wanted. he would have her end it by telling her master how she could be tied up in her outfit and played with.

Leto sent the message out to her as he slid away from his chair and looked down at his dog and grinned. He knew that once he had his new pet he would then start training her then once she was trained use her for his own enjoyment then for others and make some money off of her. He would also use her to build up an even larger harem and soon have any woman he wanted.

(outfit for her is from her picture)

((okay. How do you feel about bestiality...?)

She got the message and read it, grinning. Right now, she honestly thought it was just a game, nothing serious, and nothing that she would commit to, sure she would see him a couple times for some good sex, but that was all. She would humor him with obedience, but she did have a comfort zone as well, one that she would not be stepping out of. She grinned and set up her web cam and teased her hair slightly, than she pressed the record button.

"Hey, umm, Natalia here, of course," she giggled nervously, she spun in a circle, showing him what she was wearing. "I think this is a pretty sexy dress. It's made of leather, so.. obviously," she smiled and fretted at the front of it, running her hands over it. "But perhaps, you'd like me better, with nothing on? You could put a leather collar around my neck too, maybe bind my hands behind my back, a gag in my mouth.. I'd let you do anything to me," she winked at the camera, I'll be your little slave." she grinned and went to the webcam, and pressed stop, than sent the video.

(quite fine by having her screwed by animals)

Leto saw the video in his e-mail and watched it before nodding. "time to step up the game even more." He then typed up another message while making a phone call. "yes, tape it but keep unseen, this is to prove herself."He then typed up his message "very good my pet. you stated that you will be the best and most loyal slave to me. you are going to prove that. In your lovely dress my pet you will head to the E train downtown, there you will show off your lovely body and dress, and you will find someone to play with, a young adult,maybe around 20-21. You will let him feel you up but will do no more then that. Once you reach the third stop you will get off and head out. there will be a black car waiting. you will get in and wait for further orders from a text sent to a phone in that car." He laughed abit and licked his lips. "I will know if you follow or not because you will be recorded. you wont know who and I won't tell. now be a good girl and follow orders." With that done he sent it and sat back to wait for the feed to come in of her trainway trip.

(haha ok, I myself have never roleplayed that before... but I kinda really want to... haha)

Natalia tapped her fingers as she waited for the reply, and when he did reply, she raised her eyes in shcok, reading the message over twice to make sure she had read correctly... She breathed in deeply, and set her shoulders. Why not? It was just a couple of times that she would be doing this... It's not like she was making a commitment. "Ok." was all she typed back. She stood up, grabbed her own cell phone and slipped on a light cardigan. She slipped into her black stilettos, and headed out the door.

When she reached the train station, she got onto the E train, looking for a young man to seduce. She found a handsome one, and approached him, sitting down beside him, just barely close enough to touch. "Do you mind if I sit here?" she asked him, smiling warmly.

The man looked at her and grinned, "Nah baby, I don't mind at all," he replied, looking her up and down.

She grinned and put her hand lightly on his leg, "Why aren't you to kind, and sexy, may I add," she purred.

He smiled and placed his hand over hers, turning towards her. "What's a beautiful woman like you doing alone on a train? Trains have dangerous people on them," he said, sliding a hand up her arm, and over to fondle her breast. She was shocked at how easy that happened... She figured she would need to do a lot more persuading before a man openly touched her in public, without her knowing. He must have been drunk... or high! Or something....

By the time they reached the third stop, his hand had made it's way to her pussy, though he had not wandered beneath her skirt, simply rubbing over it. She suddenly stood up, brushing him off of her, "Oh, this is my stop, sorry!" she said and quickly rushed towards the door, getting of the train, and looked for the black car. When she spotted it, she walked over, opened the door, and got in.

Leto saw the video and grinned and was assured that it had worked. He made one last set of orders that would seal her into place as his loyal slave. As soon as Natalia got into the car, the phone rang then gave its first text message. "I must commend you my dear pet. You have followed orders quite well. Now your next task is to determine if you will actually be loyal. First what you are to do is to remove your panties and use them as a gag for yourself. then you will find a bag on the seat beside you. you will retrieve the small vibe that is inside and put it in and turn it on low. There is also a collar inside. If you place it on it will mean that you accept the status as being my sub, my slave and that you cannot go back to your old life. If you accept then using the phone you have you will take a picture of yourself wearing the collar and using the panties as a gag. once done inside the bag you will find a cloth for a blindfold and cuffs. you will then blindfold yourself and cuff your hands behind your back then wait to be delivered to your master."

Natalia read the message, and reminded herself that this was all just a game, he was in character, that's why he was saying all these things. But it was just a short term thing, she could be done, whenever she wanted. It was just something new to try. An adventure. She slipped her panties off, they were black, and lacy, and barely there, she put them in her mouth, found the vibe, and slipped it inside of her, turning it on to low, as she was told to. She took the collar out as well, and looked at it for a moment, than, with barely any hesitation, she put it around her neck, and tightened it to fit snugly. She took the phone, snapped a picture, and hit send. Than she took out the cuffs and the blindfold. She tied the blindfold around her eyes, and but simply feeling around, she clasped the cuffs around her wrists, breathing sharply, her nerves tingling with anticipation.

Leto looked at his phone and saw the picture. He licked his lips and sat back thinking about having the lovely Natalia in his home. he then went back to the orders and started working. Leto looked at Shadow who barked and he smiled. "Well lets go, when we get back we'll have a lovely new addition to this house." He got a small bag packed as he had to make a small trip out but would be back by the time Natalia had come later during the day. All during his trip he was thinking up new ways to play with his pet.

With Natalia cuffed, gagged and blindfolded she would of been at the mercy of whomever got into the car and started it up. The driver said nothing as he started up the car and drove out through the city and through it before finally coming to a stop. The driver got out and walked to the back and pulled Natalia out and walked her over to a house an inside as he lead her over to the living room and to the couch before he helped her sit down on the couch and turned away. "he will be with you shortly." The man then turned and left to leave Natalia there on the couch for Leto.

All during his trip all the he could really think about was playing with his new pet who by now would of been at his house dressed up and waiting for her master, made to look good . He kept driving making his way back before he finally parked in his driveway . He grabbed his gear from the previous day and walked to the main door and opened it. Shadow barked and ran into the house first going right past Natalia and to his food bowl and barked. Leto laughed and nodded. "Yes yes I'll feed you soon enough." He walked in and looked at Natalia and licked his lips as he looked her over. "well well well what a vision of loveliness do we have here

He grinned and walked over to this lovely woman and ran his hand against her cheek.

Natalia shifted uncomfortably in the seat while she waited for the driver. She was not used to feeling completely, and utterly useless. She couldn't fight off anyone if someone came and tried to steal from her, rape her, or take the car, with her in it. She couldn't see anything, and she couldn't speak. Her breath, and heart rate had all been going up while she waited, and when the car door finally opened, she started, unable to say anything, and he said nothing to her.

She was sweating slightly now, her palms slick, and her legs stuck to the leather seat in the car. She really hadn't thought this through! This guy could be a killer after all! A maniac! She started to struggle feebly, pulling at the cuffs around her wrists and making small whimpering noises, if she could only get to her phone, she could call her husband, and get rescued. But she both could not see, and could not move her hands, so she sat back, and hoped for the best.

When she was led inside, and sat down on the couch, she began to panic again. Eventually she heard a car pull up on the drive, she pulled at the cuffs again, and when he came in, she was breathing heavy, struggling hopelessly. She heard the dog go by, and the man talking to it. Than she heard him come towards her... She whimpered lightly, pulling away from his touch.

Leto watched Natalia and grinned as he eyed up her lovely body, he let a hand trail along her legs before he thought about what to do with her. " I want you kneeling, begging for your master to tie up his pet and have his way with his pet. That you are here only to serve your master and know only how to serve and please your master. Then my pet tell me all the ways I can tie you in that outfit and all the ways I can fuck you while your tied. Do as you were told my pet and you may just get to have your master's hands all over you." He looked at Natalia and reached behind her, uncuffing her hands as he pulled her blindfold off then removed her panties from her and reached up in between her legs and pulled the vibe off and licked his lips seeing how wet she was. "good."

She shuddered at his touch, trying to calm herself, and stop being such a little bitch. She was a grown woman, not a whinny little puppy. When he took the blindfold of, she looked up, and met his eyes. She knew nothing about BDSM, so therefor, she didn't know that for some masters, that was a giant no no. She looked him over, his eyes, his lips, his jaw, his arms, and his torso. Slowly she pushed herself off of the couch, and knelt before him. "Tie me up, and take me," she purred, also not aware that she was suppose to address him as her master. "I'm here to please you, and service you, however I can.." she paused, and looked up at him, again meeting his eyes.

Leto nodded and licked his lips before he went back to the Table and searched through the counter before finding some rope. He then pulled them up and pulled Natalia over to the edge of some chairs . He made her keep her back to him as he tied her hands to the edge of the back of the chairs. He smiled running a hand up along the back of her legs and thighs admiring the stockings she had on. He was starting to get hard from their actions. He grinned watching her squirm abit.

He ran his hands over her legs and gave her rear a playful swat. He watched her and ran his hands down along her sides before resting his hands on her hips. "Now tell me who do you belong to hmm?" he slowly slid a hand down along her legs before moving his hand in between her thighs. slowly her ran his fingers over her wet sex. He watched her reactions before he slowly slid his fingers against her. "Whom do you belong to?" He watched her waiting for her answer. He would punish her later for what she didnt know and would be trained on but first he was going to enjoy her.

Natalia watched him as he walked away from her, swallowing hard, forcing her breath to be even, and deep. When he returned she followed him as she was led to the chairs, and sat down hesitantly. She felt the rope on her wrists, and once more panic overtook her and she started to struggle, but it was too late, she was already bound to the chair. She looked back up at him, trying to make herself trust him, though she knew that could be hard.. trusting a complete stranger...

She gasped when he hit her ass, even though it didn't hurt, it still surprised her. She shrunk back into the chair as he touched her, her eyes wary, and wide. Her mouth opened slightly, but she couldn't answer his question, mostly because she was too busy drawing in a quick breath of air. She hadn't been touched like this in a very long time, and was definitely not used to it. "I-I belong to you," she replied, meeting his eyes.

Leto nodded and licked his lips as Natalia obeyed him and he rubbed his finger harder against her.. He smiled and kissed her neck before he pulled away and licked along her neck. "Now that is a good girl." He kept fingering her for abit before he slowly pulled his finger away from her and unzipped his pants and rubbed his stiff dick against her thighs. "I bet you want to be relieved don't you my good girl?"

He watched Natalia. and grinned abit as he rubbed his cock against her thighs before slowly pushing his way into her. He smiled and held onto her as he kept pushing against her. His hands roamed along her body before wrapping around her hips. "Tell me my pet, your deepest darkest Fantasies. Tell your master how you want to be played with and how you'll dress for him." He grinned and nibbled on her neck as his hand came down and gave her ass a swat. "Tell me how you want your master to play with his pet."

Natalia turned her neck to allow him to get at it easier, and let her eyes flutter closed, moaning softly at his touch. She was growing very wet, and she could feel her juices running down her slit, and over her asshole, pooling on the chair underneath her. She moaned again, and opened her eyes, looking at his cock, she nodded at his question, licking her lips.

"Mhhmmm!" she moaned as he slipped into her, her nails digging into the sides of the chair where they were bound. "Oh yes! I want to be owned, treated like a dog, punished, dominated," she purred. "I'll wear anything for you. Lacy bra's lingerie, collars, handcuffs, blindfolds, or just my stilettos." she moaned again, wiggling her hips ever so slightly.

He kept pushing against her harder and harder pinning her against the chair as he drove hid dick deeper and deeper into her wet folds as he leaned in closer and kissed along her neck. His hands gripping onto her waist as he began to push himself in and slowly drag himself out. Licking along her neck he whispered into her ears. "You are mine now and always, your body a toy for my dick,isnt that right?" lightly laughing he watched her as he slowly pushed in and out of her, taking his time enjoying her as he would pull out almost all the way and feel her gripping him before he would turn and push back in as hard as he could. His hands moved swiftly over her body,reaching around her chest to play around with her breasts squeezing them and pinching her nipples between his fingers

Leto looked at her and grinned as he kept pushing at her,squeezing her breasts in his hands as he was good and hard in her. He licked along her neck and gently bit her ear as he dragged himself out of her and rubbed his dick against the back of her thighs and ass before he started to release himself on her. He groaned as he shot out on her letting the hot sticky fluid land all over her ass and thighs. He licked his lips watching it land upon her and stick to her giving her a light sheen to her body, Once he was done he stepped back to admire her. He grinned licking his lips and tilting his head as he gave her rear a playful swat. he then moved and pinned her. "And how would my pet plan to give me more of a release hmm? Tell me what you plan to do and perhaps I will consider taking it into action my little Pet." He grinned watching her, starting to enjoy calling her by dirty and degrading names

She moaned loudly now with desire, pushing her hips forward, trying to get him to give her more, speed up, something! This was torturous, the slow rhythm, in and out, than back in, no thrusting, no pumping. She whimpered slightly and looked up at him, her lips pouting. Her toes curled, she was so close to a sweet release, but she needed something to push her over the edge, and she just wasn't getting that! She moaned and pressed her chest out to him when she felt his hands there, offering them to him, biting her lip when he pinched her nipple, her pussy tightening with the feeling. She was electric, her blood pulsing through her veins.

"Ohhh, yes!" she moaned as he pulled out of her and released his load on her. She panted and let her head fall back slightly, taking in deep breaths as her pussy clenched at the emptiness, desiring it release, begging for it. Her legs were covered in her own juices, and the chair was now soaked underneath her. She squirmed slightly, looking up at him, "I don't know." she licked her lips, "You "pet" hasn't gotten her release yet," she challenged, unaware that speaking freely was very disrespectful, as was speaking down on a master. She just looked up at him and grinned.

Leto looked at Natalia and laughed abit as she had looked up and spoken directly to him as he rubbed himself off against her legs. He laughed abit before he untied her from the chair. He then forced her to her knees as he then retied her and gagged her as he looked at her. "weither or not my pet gets off is not of my concern. If her master gets off or not is my pet's concern." He ran a hand against her cheek before he forced her to lay back on her arms while her legs were tied to her thighs keeping her spread open as shadow barked and came in. He held her down abit as shadow started to lick up at her thighs before licking in between her legs for a bit before he moved and let his cock rub against her thighs.

Natalia grinned slightly as he watched her, thinking maybe now she would get the sex that she was hoping for, unaware of what was yet to come. She gasped slightly as she was brought to her knees again, wondering what he had planned for her, when he tied her, and gagged her, she began to panic again, though less this time, however if she knew what had been about to happen to her, she would have been panicking a lot more. She shifted uncomfortably as she was forced to lay back on her bound hands. She groaned slightly when he tied her legs as well, squirming in the ties, very uncomfortable with the position, small cramps already forming in her muscles.

She was watching Leto, completely absorbed in him, and when the dog licked her, she jumped in surprise. Okay, it was just her legs.. that was fine, the animal was probably just curious about who she was. Than he licked her wet sex, she screamed against her gag in protest, looking up at Leto in surprise, her eyes big. When his cock touched her legs she struggled furiously against her bounds, trying to speak around the cloth, protesting angrily, and trying to move away from him.

Shadow groaned as he kept rubbing up against her body before he slowly slid into her warm core. the hound let out a low howl and kept pushing against her thrusting harder and faster as he got more and more excited. The hound pushed himself as much as he could, getting his knot into her a he started to release into her warm body. Shadow grunted and groaned as he kept pushing his cock into her warm and wet pussy. He licked at her face and neck as he kept pushing and rutting away inside of her as he let out a low growl then howled as he kept fucking this woman below him. He kept pushing away at her and grunting and howling, he licked along her neck and chest.

He groaned, feeling her clench down on his cock. He let out one loud howl as he started to cum inside of her, dumping everything he could into her, flooding her tunnel and some seeping out from between them and trailing down her legs as he released all that he had into her. Once his knot had deflated he slowly pulled out of her, letting their cum trail down along her legs and thighs as he stretched abit before laying down, watching his bitch and lover.

Why was Leto not stopping this! Why was he letting this happen! She had trusted him, and this is what she had gotten for that. Her eyes were wild, her head rolling as the dog fucked her wildly, his claws digging at her flesh, tearing into her. She screamed repeatedly into her gag, and tears streamed down the sides of her face, her eyes rolled back into her head as her body responded positively to the feeling, but her mind screamed in protest. Let it stop, oh let it stop! Her fingernails dug into the ground beneath her, and she flinched at the animals howls and growls. She was being treated like nothing! She cried out each time he licked her face, trying to get away from it's touch.

When he finally finished she looked up at Leto, who had simply watched. Her eyes were angry, and hurt. She was covered in Shadow's semen, and her own juices that had flowed against her will. She refused to look at the dog. The filthy beast that had taken her, as if she was his for the taking. As soon as she could she was leaving this foul place. She would call a cab, or walk if she had to, and never ever look back. This man was filthy, and he deserved to rot in prison.

Leto looked at Natalia and grinned as he noticed how pleased Shadow looked. "well I must say he seems to of enjoyed that." He walked over to Natalia and ran his hand against her cheek as he started to think about all of the new things he could do with this woman. He kiijed at the defiance in her eyes and grinned. he would break that of her soon enough as he ungagged her. "This was punishment my pet. You will learn that you do not speak directly to me, nor do you ever stare back directly at me." He untied her legs and pulled her up as he walked her over to a corner and a pole. he forced her to kneel and tied her bound wrists to the pole then her ankles to either side of the pole keeping her spread as he found the vibe that she had used earlier and slid it inside of her and turned it on enough so that she would get hot and bothered but not enough to get off. "until you learn your lesson my pet, you will not be released."

Back
Top Bottom