Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deleted.

RE: New Breed - Blood Runs Cold - Sencreeya and I M x M yaoi pairing

The night was a regular one as the wind swept around in its breezy manner it maintained all day. A rather fast shadow cut through the wind's breeze ignoring the push it was giving in the other direction. A nose on a pale face twitch moving, the shadow veered towards the east, a tongue ran along the fangs that pointed out resting lightly on lips. It's intoxicating nearly maddening It overrode any senses or really logic that this vampire had. Navy blue locks flowed behind him almost camouflaged by the night with barely any light present expect for the occasional street light, yet even those flickered.

Another sharp turn to the north while moving along, a more logical part of his brain hissed for an audience which the male vampire did give although still distracted by the intoxication. Lazarus what are you doing? You don't know these parts or have any cover for when the day comes, don't you realize? The worse part was, yes, yes he did, but he gave little mind.

This vampire was on a hunt that would not end in till the blood he was tracking came pouring down his throat......

The blood was moving….. On the move away, keeping away from his parched throat. With an offended hiss a fast pace was quickened. Lazarus was usually quite the composed male yet right now his magenta eyes were almost laminating with blood lust. Nose giving another twitch, he knew he was close and had to calm down… had to strain himself to a normal speed as a normal human would. His long coat that swept lightly behind him made Lazarus look like a business man of sorts if he did not look so hungry crazed. Rounding a sharp turn he spotted the keeper of the blood, right there, walking, he could almost see the warm liquid flowing through the younger male’s hoodie, through his skin…..

Eyes flicked to and fro no one was out, just the two of them, on the quiet streets. As Lazarus picked up his pace so quickly the street lights went out for a break, the night was truly on his side! Moving in a flash he stood just in the boy’s path. Silent, quiet, his face held a solemn tone as his eyes leered out, fangs hidden, for now.

(No problem FoxyRoxy I can shoot you a pm and you can also subscribe to the thread someone adviced me of that way and its easier to keep track. )

Lazarus watched the boy slam right into him and bounce back like some sort of toy. He watched with desire not even really hearing the boy speak, all he saw as juice red in veins, unresponsive, Lazarus moved closer as the boy backed up some steps. Was he frightened. A chuckled bubbled out of his mouth it was rich and sleek sounding as were the following words,

"Its quite all right. Out in the dark, so late, its was destined." The words also came out rather in a slow planned manner. With an effortless movement the vampire was behind the boy and the street lights flickered to show him looking rather ordinary accept the fangs that screamed blood lust, "Just say still." This words came out with a tremulous note of excitement.

Lazarus watched the boy whip around and back feet moving along the pavement. His fangs slid out more as his lips stretched into a rather sardonic grin, "Fruitless attempt child," He spoke out in a crisp tone that was rich in tone. Yet something changed in the boy's face more so his eyes a sadness shadowed those orbs almost like an ellipse. Lazarus was not looking for a chase, really, but now his prey was giving up.

Stepping forward several steps he was still looming over the boy fully now. His face angled down and slightly titled as magenta eyes slowly skimmed a face, so young, very delicious.....yet something just about the fact of his surrender....were not the young ones supposed to be fighters for their lives? Even so that it may cause the to get a bit reckless and wild? Get that blood flowing? Now the liquid seemed to still, to freeze, and at the moment curiosity won over hunger. Cuffing his palm he angled it under the boy's chin lifting it up to reveal a appetizing throat yet eyes stayed firm on his face,

"What ails you? Why do you look so pathetic?"

Lazarus eyes gave a momentary flicker from the face of his prey to the grip of his wrist, the boy's hand, it was soft and very smooth feeling, it also plused with veins and blood,

"Hm?" The soft inquiring nose came as an I was given only to trail into nothingness, but of course the boy was frightened. Finally a response was given. Lazarus titlted his head lightly to the other side, there was something about this human.....something, he could not peg, he moved slightly to the side and level his fangs with his neck, the urge was so intoxicating being so close.....opening his mouth the teeth sank into flesh sinking deep, yet quickly before the divine taste of blood filled his mouth and throat.

Lazarus sucked firmly and with purpose almost greedily like how you do with the last few drops of a soda. Yet after a time that seemed like glorious or terrified hours was only a collection of minutes. By than the street lights had gone out once more.

Controlling himself and pulling out rather slowly as if in a state of indecisiveness, Lazarus gave a sigh, trickles of blood dripping, moving his lips to the boys ear, he whispered a solitary word,

"Live."

Lazarus was confused by his own word, by his own action of not draining every single drop of blood? why had he stopped? For right now, he fooled himself into thinking he did not want to drink away such a precious source....not all at once. He looked up at the night sky, his eyes just staring into the dark. When the boy looked up, he looked down, as he held the wound, his mark....stammering at him....the quiet sound of a word left him, a surprise noise or something,

"A home, you should be going to." He stepped back and aside almost immediately blending in with the shadows but not quite. his words formed not out of concern, but of greed.

Lazarus watched the boy race away. He scoffed as he watched so now he could run.... with a light sigh, the vampire moved back along the street. It was odd, he did not drain the boy, did not take to much away, yet he was satisfed, completely and with no more lust. He went off into the night cloaked by its darkness. Lazarus was not a social vampire so he did not go meet others instead, he roamed the place he was in looking for a good shelter, a nice abode, being a vampire, he had inquired a lot of money so affording was no problem. After finding a place to come back to in the morn, Lazarus placed himself in a comfortable postion taking out a small pocket book of Edgar Allen Poe's work and read in till the sun came up.

Lazarus spent the better part of the day securing a hotel and resting before finding a place to stay a nice little pent house apartment the landlord was so eager to sell once the cash was waved so casually his way. Lazarus spent more time making his new place the likes of a human look although he did not plan to spend too much time indoors. He kept himself well protected during the day even if it was a rather cloudy one.

Once this was done, Lazarus followed the trail of blood to stalk the boy. He was still young enough to be in high school and liked to go to bookstores. Sinking into the shadows he watched the boy for a long time as he read.

The angle he was watching at did not allow him to see what the child was reading, but if he had a guess….he would say his kind. Speaking of his kind….he sensed one of them that came from the west once the sun-set. So following the hooded boy yet again through the dark streets Lazarus felt his lips tense back in a half snarl when to the boy’s questions another voice answered mocking,

“Who is there? Where are you? Can’t even one of you meat bags be original?” A saucy voice leered as a blonde male stepped out fangs showing with the smirk. Moving so fast that Damian was against the wall pressed hard against the bricks. He hissed in the boy’s face, “Show me the fear, I like to see the hopelessness of my meal first.” His voice cracked out a few chuckles.

Lazarus felt his nails dig into the brick his body tense that was his prey and only his.

(I’d thought we could have a vamp attack and Lazarus get into a bit of a fight for Damian.)

Lazarus would not allow that. Not to his precious blood. All day he felt it coursing through him, so satisfying, and to have another vampire feast upon it....never. With a brash and quick movement, Lazarus came sharply around the corner at the rogue vampire. In a quick session his knee hiked and went into the side of the stomach pressing hard as his fist brought into one connected with the side of his blonde head. Manage to send the preyer off of Damien, Lazarus turned to the boy and grabbed him, throwing him rather roughly to the ground behind him,

"Stay. Don't run. It will make things worse." He commanded in a low tone. Getting into a sort of a stance, Lazarus let loose a strong snarl,

"Leave. Go find another prey."

Lazarus watched with an unmoving stance linking eyes for a long moment before the rogue vampire raced back off into the night. Slowly he untensed and stood straight, glaring off into that direction before looking all around for another long moment. Slowly he turned to look down at Damien, slowly he squatted down right in front of the boy. Reaching out, he gently he took boy's chin turning his neck side to side as he inspected,

No bite.

Getting up he brushed himself off with little effort while looking up upon the sky, than he turned walking passed Damien a few paces before halting lightly,

"Come, you are not safe."

Lazarus kept up his steady glide along the pavement. He was peering out of the corner of his eyes as the boy had gotten up and followed without so much as a question of were they where going, where Lazarus was taking him? No the boy just followed along like a beaten dog traveling after a thread of some kind of emotion Lazarus thought he left behind years ago.

Lazarus looked straight ahead as Damien looked upon him with stumbling words and clumsy questions. Lazarus remained silent for a time before finally speaking in that rich tone of his,

"A name really holds no meaning, but if you seek it so.....call me Lazarus, it was a collection of letters given to me." He turned his head looking down upon the boy, the slightest furrow of his eyebrow giving the only indication that he was just as confused as the boy on why he did not wring him dry....it was a mysterious to them both.

Finally they made it to an apartment complex, a very nice one even in the dark the fancy outlined in the dark shapes of the bushes gave that away. Walking in, Lazarus pressed the elevator button and got on when it came pressing or the very last floor when Damien was aboard as well.

Lazarus led the way down the rich wood hall and the red walls with décor it was pretty fancy place. There was one door and it was all his. Unlocking it quickly, he opened the door stepping back pulling the door with him, Lazarus motioned, “Go in.” Once he was in Lazarus looked about just to make sure they had not been followed before stepping in backwards and closing the door.

The door led into a living room followed by a kitchen and small eating area. Than into a small hall where a washer and dryer room, bedroom, and bathroom all quite nice if not pretty spacious with all the standard items that a human would need, yes that even meant a TV. Last but not least was a balcony with a sliding door from the room. It was furnished nicely as well. Lazarus moved forward and around the boy before stopping and turning towards him his face solemn as the night they met,

“Do you live with other people?” His voice act coming out slow in case the kid was still processing everything.

The vampire took in the information searching the boys eyes very carefully and seeing serious truth. His in a lined lips went into a trace of a frown, "I see." He said with a bit of an edged tone as air blew out of his nostril before he moved towards the kitchen filling a glass with water pacing back lightly towards the boy. "So those type of mortals huh?" His tone still held the edged tone. He held out the water for the boy it seemed like he could use one after all the action and fear, "I was unsure if they come looking. You won't be going back either way. And if they do." He trailed a malice sort of look crossing his magenta eyes before he turned walking along, "Hopefully their blood is not to wretched, come, and shower, if you have not noticed, your a mess." Being slammed against the wall than the ground did that too you.

The vampire gave a meager noise to the thanks the boy gave for the water, than tilted his head at the little giggle before the words spilled from the boy's lips. He was happy? He clearly understood what he could do...interesting usually humans were to unwilling to let go of family even if abuse came along. Hm. As the boy mentioned no clothing a picture of the boy naked just entered his mind, one of those impossible thoughts that you never call for it just comes. It made him turn to stare a bit weirdly at Damien for a few quiet moments his eyebrows quirked and his nose ever so slightly wrinkled with a confused expression,

"Nonsense, I have clothing, you will just have to deal with your height difference in them, come." He beckoned again leading him to the bathroom.

Lazarus ignored the possibility of Damien having even the inkling of the idea that his brain had spazzed and painted a picture of the teen naked. Having turned he continued getting to the bathroom and pushing open the door while flicking on the light with his other hand, each motion seeming effortless. Looking over his shoulder the human in front of him all flustered. A little baffled, the vampire suddenly stepped up to the boy, an intent slight curious look in his eyes.

Without ceremony or even thought to ask, the vampire tugged up the boys shirt with one hand while tugging up his own. Comparing there body mass and a little unaware of how Damien would be reacting at the time, his own smooth features still pretty vague yet eyes intent and observant.

"Hpm" Came the soft noise as his eyes scanned the teen's frame before magenta eyes met the boy's, "I see." He said simply before he felt his body surge a bit and without even realizing for a fraction of a moment his lips were close to the bite mark he made, than opening his mouth, "Stay still." He dipped his fangs into the mark and started feeding again. Lazarus sucked out the liquid with a hungry passion. His hands laid on Damien's shoulders pressing into them lightly as he drank.

With a jerky shift of the shoulder's the vampire pulled away, a bit of blood dribbling off his lip and onto the boy's stomach. Sweeping his hand over his mouth he licked the back of it. Blinking, he looked down at Damien before stepping around him, turning right around he pulled at the back of Damien's jeans checking the tag. If he felt or knew this was invasive the vampire did not even let on as he spoke, "Bathe, and I will go get you something that you won't drown in."

OOC: Yo, FoxyRox what does Damien look like? ^^.

(hehe, I read minds @.@. and Oooo he is a cutie!)

Lazuras had heard the moan this time, the little sound bubbling to his pointed ears. His mind swept over breifly why that noise was made from lips? he watched the boy stammer and flush, that delicate substance washing to his face, looking more appetizing even if he was full. Moving out the bathroom, the vampire left the apartment, it was late, but wallmart was open twenty-four hours.

Grabbing a few shirts and taking a moment to look at jean size the vampire moved around to boxers and even a packet of socks. Paying quickly as he dared the confused cashier with his gaze to question these items, he was buying, the vamp strolled out into the darkness back towards the apartment.

Making it there, Larazus locked again and hung the bag from the bathroom door giving a knock, "Clothing." he announced one woredly.

Lazarus watched Damien came out, the smell of fresh soap came off the boy as he spotted in the living room looking at him. Lazarus followed his eyes before bringing up a solitary finger up to his lip. He rubbed along lightly feeling the fangs before they came out, resting on his lips in a bit of a glinting grin, because Lazarus though the child may feel some fear. But yet he followed him and stood before him asking for food without even a trembled....odd boy, but the only thing that mattered was the blood.

Nodding once, up to his feet and into the kitchen, Lazarus turned half way back around to observed the bashful stance, "Are you a meat eater?" His tone was its smooth rich tone with an inquiring notion.

Lazarus waited patiently for the boy’s answer, he raised an eyebrow at the boy’s hick in his throat. Was that a cough? Laugh? What was funny? Hming to himself, the vampire took out hamburger meat setting it down on a counter top, “Hamburgers should suffice you than,” With the effortless if not graceful way of his, Lazarus started making the burgers the meat sizzling on the stove. He took several quick glances at Damien as he watched and flipped the meat, “Look in the fridge and find condiments you want.” The vampire gestured lightly. The fridge was well stalked with ketchup, mustard, mayo, pickles, lettuce, and cheese.

OOC: Hey Roxy/Foxy I am going to be gone for a bit with out any internet *dies* But I shall be back! And can maybe even post with my phone in that time ^.^.

Lazarus kept up his cooking as the boy spoke letting him finish in till he went to go look at the things in the fridge, turning off the heat, he reached into a cabinet and got some buns opening them and placing them on a plate, he gave the kid two hamburgers to start all ready to be dressed and eaten.

Magenta eyes flicked over to Damien to get a picture of his face in the air as the rest of him was bent over. Lazarus felt his lip twitch again giving that glinted grin as he watched still not answering till the child got his things and stood up properly, only then did the vampire pretend he had not been watching. Clearing his throat and setting the plate down,

"I was wondering when you get around to that question. Yet answer me this, Damien," It was the first time Lazarus had said his name, "Why do you not mind, besides the fact of your life, why not run elsewhere? I drink your blood, I could," His voice trailed off and without warning he yanked the boy forward right to his body, looking down upon him, "Kill you right now."

Lazarus stared down at the boy waiting for a reaction some sort of notice that fear ruled his inner thoughts or emotions yet all he go was a soft little smile and the cant to the side allowing him to feed again. He really does not fear me.....not in the slightest, why does this, intrigue me more than tick me off? The vampire just shook his head, blue strands swished lightly brushing against the boy's head because of the long length they hung.

Moving his hands up, he pressed them both to the sides of Damien's head in his hair to angle his head straight again, he looked into those blue eyes,

"You are un-normal to the un-nmoral of your kind. That somehow makes you wise about me." He spoke seeming to mean it more for him even if he was speaking right to Damien. Taking his hands away, he motioned towards the plate,

"Feed yourself, if I feed again, you will black out, and what good will that do?" Lazarus moved to the table siting in one of the seats before snorting lightly, "Than I shall answer your inquires. "

OOC: Its not going to die, I assure you Roxy, but I am on most nights late, from 12ish to 1pm-3 or 4pm than my brain dies xD Could this work? I really enjoy this rp too ^^.

( (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) is my timezone, what is yours? And I know what you mean, this is going to become even more interesting.)

Lazarus watched the boy move towards him, his skinny frame walking towards the table as he sat. The boy would flush so easily, Lazarus was starting to realize he was getting a kick out of making Damien flush. He liked to see the blood bubble and build in his cheeks. Why? Well, it was entertaining and nice to look at, that delicate blood...

Lazarus waved off gently in a motion the compliments to his cooking and the fact that Damien pointed out how much time Lazarus would have to perfect such a skill, "Oh, nonsense, anyone can cook, I hardly do anything special, you could, anyone." He said dismissively if not to had the rather pleased thoughts from the compliments, though you would not catch him blushing, not so easily as the little mortal in front of him eating away.

"How old? Why....don't you know that is rude, to ask?" Lazarus made a tsking sound though it had an amused undertone, "I am old enough to know, that this type of hair style," He reached over capturing a few strands of blonde and black in between his thumb and finger, giving a tug, "Was completely not around and extremely unacceptable." His mouth twitched into a amused corner lipped grin complimented by a pointed fang.

"Hnnmm, would I? Well. I suppose I would have to be at your side to keep you from death by flames, even though fire is not anyone's biggest fan." Lazarus responded back before staring at the boy's cute face, he quivered his eyebrows Why is he making that face, its....I can't even marrow my eyes let alone look away So the vampire stared his magenta eyes rolling around the face.

Lazarus only smirked lightly, "I am not all that offend, after all compared to me, you are quite young," He let another rich chuckle bubble out his lips at the boy's claim of hair,

"Ah, I can hardly deny you there, it is unique and properly done," He reached up more and combed his hand down through Damien's hair slowly and deliberately liking the texture more than he should.

Lazarus could not help, but let a real laugh edge out of his lips. As Damien reacted to his touch and the motion he made with his hand through the soft hair. Lazarus looked down into the one blue eye and decided to mimicked the boy, but shut the opposite eye that the teen had closed,

"What type of look is this? Hmm?" He grinned fully watching the innocent face, how could he be? So innocent? Yet so knowing? Fearless? Yet open? Such a strange combination, but not in the slightest bad.

Back
Top Bottom