Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Royal Catch (Xanaphia X CrushedbyHeels)

Xanaphia

Union Smut Peddler
Reine Malencourt was directing her servants as they finished decorating for the party that was to start soon. A grand celebration to mark the young prince’s entry to adulthood. She spent years stealing from the royal navy as a pirate queen, and now that she had a hefty nest egg to retire on, she decided it was only right to give back to those who had made her so rich. Well, at 12% interest at least.

This gala was on the house, however. The crown wouldn’t have been able to afford it otherwise, with the millions borrowed from her to fund their war. She was more than happy to fund this little shindig, finding the influence it would garner her well worth the cost. It was an opportunity to get in good with the guest of honor.

Prince Caleb Daviim, fourth in line for the throne. He was a rather handsome young man, in addition to being royalty. The kind of boy she would have chained to her bed back in her pirating days, kept to satisfy her every lustful need. She was pretty sure it was treason to do such a thing to him, but she could walk the fine line between lover and slaver better than anyone

Guests were arriving. She took one last moment to adjust her dress, tugging at her corset for maximum cleavage, brushing her brown hair from her face until it sat the way she liked. Her make-up was flawless, Black eyeliner to accentuate her eyes, a deep wine colored lipstick on her soft lips, a little blush on her high cheekbones. She was ready to snag herself a princely boy toy.

Prince Caleb Daviim, of House Daviim, Duke of Allenthall, Prince of Klatt and now apparently Earl of Mai-Chiin. He'd never been to Mai-Chiin, but some enterprising commander had raised his personal standard over it when it was captured, so it had gone to Caleb when the war was over.

The war had gone so well, in fact, there was a chance the crown would be able to pay back Lady Melacourt. That kind of haggling was a little beyond Caleb, not because he was unintelligent or uninterested in how the kingdom was run (although he didn't give a damn right now, but hell, it was his birthday) but because Lady Melacourt was....kind of an aunt. He didn't consider the possibility she might call in her loans and bankrupt the kingdom because...well, because she'd been there the time he'd knocked an entire stand of armor over, that's why.

And because he was more than a little in awe of her. "Crush" wasn't a word that had leaped to his mind, but it applied.

His thought, however, were a lot more focused on the fact that he was finally seventeen. Legally a man. And that meant no more of people making sure he didn't have sex.

Oh, he knew other people had broken the golden rule of celibacy until 17. But not a prince of the blood, oh no. The royal priests and confessors had CENTURIES of watching what the royal family was doing, and Caleb could attest they were very good at it. It was enough to make a man wish he were a commoner.

But what he'd finally be allowed to do after the party had to wait in favor of his duties at the party. Such as thanking his host. It didn't take him long to find Lady Melacourt in the crowd.

"Lady Melacourt," he said, giving her a princely bow and fighting to keep his eyes away from her...assets. There was no way he'd been talking her into his bedchamber tonight, he chided himself, so abandon the fantasy. There's plenty of willing girls around to help a man celebrate his 17th. "Thank you for throwing me such a lavish party. I'm not worth it, I'm sure I'm not."

“Come now, if such parties are too good for princes, who is good enough?” She chided him playfully, curtsying low enough to give him an eyeful. Oh, he was trying so hard to be polite and respectful to her but she couldn’t help making it difficult on him. She wanted him to think dirty thoughts, to swell in his pants as he fantasized about her. She brushed a strand of hair from his face, letting her hand rest on his shoulder.

“None of this ‘lady’ business. How long have we known one another? You call me Reine, of course.” She told him firmly, more firmly than anyone would dare talk to royalty, but she was sure he liked it. Her honesty, her forthrightness. None of this hiding behind polite pleasantries. It was a relic of her old life and yet it was a purposeful act. To stand out from the other women vary for his attention.

“Now would you grace me with a dance? Before some lovely young lady gets her hooks in you?” She asked softly, leaning in to whisper in his ear, brushing her bosom against his chest. She breathed deeply, taking in his scent with a triumphant smirk on her face.

"A fourth prince, La-Rienne," he said, smiling. "This is at least a second son's party. Still, I-"

Her curtsy nearly killed him. He was certain she'd never curtsied that low to anyone. Not his brothers, not even his father. It offered a glorious view, and sweet, rolling landscape of flesh teasingly pressed against the expensive fabric of her dress. A small shiver ran through his body.

"Uhm still, thank you," he finished lamely as she stood again. He felt like he was standing on a snake; everything was moving under him, and he didn't know how and he didn't know how he'd gotten here. Something was happening...

Her warm breath blew across his ear and he was done for. He was seventeen; a barely contained bundle of hormones at the best of times. And it was his seventeenth birthday; a day universally associated with (finally) having sex. And she was the girl; that first fantasy, the woman who's a babysitter or a governess for other boys. And if anything, she was more beautiful now than she'd been then.

"Of course," he said, fighting to keep his eyes respectful until they reached the dance floor. Then she was in his arms, her body pressing against his, and whatever his eyes were doing was small change compared to what would happen if he lost control of his hands.

She pressed her body close to his, looking up at him with a warm smile. “When did you get so tall?” She asked him, her eyes not leaving his, even though her hands roamed his body. Once held tightly to his bicep, feeling the muscles in his arms; the other was on his back, holding him close to her. She sighed softly, closing her eyes in bliss for but a moment.

“Mmm…And so strong too,” She purred into his ear, running her lips up his neck to his ear. “You are going to make some girl so very lucky,” She added in a breathy whisper, letting the words settle in his mind, all the while her hips pressed against his. She nuzzled his neck as the dance continued on, their bodies moving in perfect unison. She bowed to him as the dance ended, deeply once more to excite his lust.

“You are a lovely dancer, Prince Caleb,” She told him boldly, leaning in for one more whisper, “I am sure those skills will translate well elsewhere.” She gave a sly wink before walking off to get herself a glass of wine. She switched her hips dramatically, confident that he was watching her.

The dance was...difficult.

It was obvious that while he felt the need to keep his hands out of trouble, his dance partner did not. In fact, her hands seemed to absolutely LOVE trouble, and as every whispered word mad her body feel that much warmer pressed against him it finally began to dawn on him that possibly...just possibly...she actually wanted to sleep with him.

Caleb would bet on himself in a sword fight against nearly anyone. He could ride and...especially...sail with the best. And he knew exactly what to do in the throne room, at a council of state. But he was painfully inexperienced with women. And unlike a lot of young men...especially princes...he didn't assume he was excellent at it. In fact, he was almost as terrified by the idea as he was excited.

He watched her hips as she walked away and the idea tumbled through the now completely hormone flooded lump of urges currently passing for his brain. The more he thought about it, she was what he needed. He could never hope to satisfy her, not really. A woman as successful and wealthy as her had probably had all kinds of fun...as was her right and due, obviously. But she'd know that too. Maybe she could...teach him...

Of course, bringing the subject up was hard enough. Protocol demanded he dance with certain people, so he went to fulfill his obligations. He was a dutiful fourth son, after all. But the moment he was free he went to find the woman he couldn't help but think of as Lady Malencourt. It seemed to take forever to get a moment to talk to her alone, but when it did...

"Lady-Rienne," he said, "I was wondering if...I..." He shook his head, his black hair toss eking around his shoulders. "I was wondering if you'd...like to take a walk. Out in the garden, away from...away from the party."

She drank several glasses watching him dance with his other obligations. Every so often their eyes would meet for a brief moment before she was called to attend to some matter or another. She smiled to herself as the young prince approached as soon as he was free. She handed him a glass of wine and took one for herself, looping her arm with his as they made their way outside. A few guests stopped them, to wish the prince a happy birthday, to compliment Reine on her party, on her home. It seemed to take so long to get him alone with her, but she knew the wait was worse for him then her so she made him wait. Slight touches to tease his senses, occasional coy glances in his direction.

Finally they were free and alone in the cool night air. She clung to him tighter now, finishing her drink in a quick swig. There was something quite romantic about the scene. The two of them, alone, under the stars, the salty breeze coming in. The sea air brought back memories some sweet some not so sweet. With a deep breath she pushed them from her mind, turning her attention to her handsome companion.

"I hope you are enjoying yourself," she asked casually before continuing, "I didn't spend all this money for you to be anything less than completely satisfied." With was a simple comment, yet also a demand, for honesty, for his to speak his mind.

"Oh, I am!" Caleb blurted out, although he understood what she was saying. The sea meant something very different to him; to Caleb, it was a playground. Someplace he went to feel confident, strong. He wished they were out on a boat right now...although all the years she'd spent as a pirate probably meant that Reine Melacourt could run rings around him there, too. Still, it didn't matter now. There had been a challenge...and a demand...in her words, and he planned on meeting it. "The party was amazing. It's just..."

He felt her body pressing close against his side, how warm she was, how soft her skin felt and how strong she seemed, and realized he was blushing. For the first time, he wished fashion didn't favor loose, open shirts. It made a lot of sense in the tropical weather of the Tarot Islands, yes, but it also meant there was a lot more blush for everyone to see when it happened.

"I'm seventeen now," he said, struggling to put the words together. "And I'm expected to be a man now. But I've never....I don't..."

He shook his head. Not working, start again.

"Everyone expects me to find some palace girl tonight," he said. "To make myself a man. But I barely know anything about...about what to do when I've got her. I mean, I know the basics, but I just..."

Again, not great, but now he was stuck with it.

"That's the only part of tonight I'm worried about. I think...no, I know that if I go downstairs and ask any of the girls down there to come with me, they will. But I'll...disappoint. I don't have any experience at all! So....so I thought maybe someone with experience could help me. Someone....someone like you."

The last three words were blurted out with such speed he was amazed he didn't sprain his tongue, but then it was out there, and he looked at her in abject horror of her response.

She listened quietly, with a sincerely curious look on her face as he stumbled through his words. She didn't speak or make any faces, not wanting to intimidate him. He was so cute and shy it actually warmed her heart. Once he finished speaking she caressed his cheek and took his chin in her hands, bringing his eyes to hers.

"Oh, the things I could teach you..." She said with a smirk bringing his face to close to hers. She took a quick kiss from his lips, parting his ever so slightly. Just a taste of her, to excite him. She wanted him hungry for her, eager. She lead him back inside, avoiding the party altogether. If she made this boy wait any longer he might not be of any use to her. Well, she could always find some use for him...

"There are rules now," She told him in a firm yet gentle voice, "In this room I am Mistress. Only Mistress, not Lady Melacourt, not Reine. I am repeating myself because if you forget, I will have to punish you." She was very matter of fact with him, disseminating her rules the same ways his tutors might explain math or history. "If I tell you to do something, you do it. You don't question me, you don't talk back and you certainly don't refuse." She felt like a pirate captain, barking orders, demanding obedience. All this time her hands were working at her corset, working it loose. Soft full breasts spilled out of her top, revealing the soft pink areolas and nipples.

"Now, come here and suck my tits, boy."

He had expected...he wasn't sure. Refusal, certainly. In the dark corners of his mind he'd feared that she would yell at him...or worse, that she might laugh. What he'd really expected was a calm, gentle refusal and her sending him on his way. And if he had pictured her saying yes, it hadn't been quite like this.

First of all, she was willing. More than willing, eager. That was surprise enough. Her lips against his, though, almost made him useless for the night. He felt his lonely, unused cock twitch in his pants as she kissed him and fought to keep it still with all the focus he could muster with her soft, insistent lips on his, drinking the will from him, driving him mad....

He followed her without question. No response was possible.

When they reached her bedroom, he listened to her in a kind of haze. All of a sudden his arms seemed ridiculously light and filled with lead at the same time, like they were about to flail wildly and then break off. His eyes were locked on the knot of her corset as it came undone, but her still heard her voice. Command voice, captain's voice. Every member of a noble house in Tarot was expected to go to see; he knew it when he heard it. He'd been taught to obey it.

As her glorious breasts spilled forwards, dancing invitingly in front of him, he saw no reason to resist his training. Obedience brought the hope of rewards, after all. In fact, he began to feel that obedience WAS a reward; that the command itself had been a gift, almost as grand as any pleasure he might have from the evening. And anyway, he was being commanded to act out the greatest desire in his heart.

"Yes Mistress," he said hoarsely, stepping forwards. He leaned down and gently began sucking at her nipples, his whole body boiling from the inside out.

"Mmmmmmmm..........." She let out sighs the grew in volume as he took her into his mouth. Such a warm, moist mouth, drawing the blood to the nipples, filling them with her lust. She grabbed onto his hair, tangling her fingers in it, getting herself a good grip on his head.

"Yes, use your tongue." She demanded of him rewarding him with a soft sigh.

"Bite, just a bit, then suck ...awww," She threw back her head and a low, loud moan. She used his hair to direct him, tugging on it to signal her desire.

"Tease it with your tongue, move back and forth. Yes, like that..." She played with the other one with her free hand,

"Not too hard, they are attached to me..." She corrected him with a sharp pull of his hair. Overall he was a good listener, quick to follow her every direction. She was looking forward to teaching him many things. She pulled his hair hard, pulling his mouth from her tit to her own mouth. She took a deep hungry kiss from him letting her tongue fondle his. The kiss seemed to stretch out into the night. She was moving them now, towards her bed. Once she felt it she finally broke off the kiss, hiking up her skirt with her free hand, bring him to his knees by his hair.

"I think it is time to worship at my altar." She informed him with legs spread wide. She was perfectly hairless down then and already wet.

He followed he every instruction as best he could. He was hear to learn, after all. And he found that doing as he was told did have rewards. Both the reward of his service to her--and it would have been silly to call it anything else--being better for the both of them, and the reward he was continually discovering of simply taking her orders and carrying them out. Even the slight pain from his tugged hair was a thrill. And her breast tasted so luscious in his mouth.

He almost complained when it was taken away from him, but she was his Mistress. He'd agreed to that....and of course, a prince always kept his word. Besides, then she was kissing him and he melted into her, wrapping his arms around her body, not daring to let them explore too far without instructions but literally incapable of keeping them from her skin. He didn't even realize they were being guided until she broke the kiss, spreading her legs.

He almost felt a bell toll when she brought him down to his knees. It was like a machine clanking into place, like a sail catching the wind. This was....was where he belonged.

The sight of her slick, hungry pussy made him shiver all over. It was the first time he'd ever seen a pussy, and looking at it the end of the hallway formed by her thighs gave it a sort of inevitability. He'd heard men did this, but he didn't...no. No, he couldn't disappoint her now. His head moved forwards, tongue sliding out, until it pressed against the slick lips of her pussy. The taste was...odd, musky somehow, but he liked it, he wanted more, and closing his eyes he buried his head between his Mistress's thighs.

She arched back, opening up to him. His warm wet tongue explored her inner core and she moaned loudly into him. He was so enthusiastic , tasting her lips, her insides. He was so hungry for her and she was a kind mistress, feeding him until he had his fill. She tugged his hair, not too rough, just to get his attention.

"I want it on my clit," She directed him, squirming her body to line it up with her mouth.

"The nub, just above the opening..." She instructed between moans and sighs. She didn't bother with quiet. It was never her style, and she had no intention of starting now, with the gorgeous young prince licking her cunt so lovingly. And as he found it, the sensitive spot at the top of her pussy, she let out a squeal. Oh she couldn't have been happier that he found it.

"Yes, that's it...Lick, suck...bite, just a little....oh....." It was so much. He was so compliant, he ceased to be another person, but an extension of herself. As if she were eating herself out. Oh, he was a far better pet than she could have dreamt. She wrapped her legs around his head, squeezing him with all the power her thighs contained. He was not going anywhere until she came in his mouth.

"Yes, use a finger too... slide it in..." She demanded, her thighs putting pressure on his head until he obeyed.

It was all so...easy.

It boiled down simply to Mistress Knows Best. In the back of his head, some part of him realized she could ask things he wasn't willing to do. It also realized she would get them from him anyway; successfully resisting her was unthinkable. He followed orders, diving happily into his work. The clit was something of a revelation; he'd heard stories of what women were like, but reports had disagreed on the best way to handle things. Obviously, however, the clitoris was real and...per the warnings of an older girl he'd known...he'd successfully found it.

If he had any doubts about that, he gasps and moans would have washed them away. Her voice seemed to pierce deep inside of him, more powerful than any music he had ever heard, concrete proof that he was pleasing her. And that was important to him, insanely important, he had to keep her happy, to make sure her moaning didn't stop....

And then her thighs clamped around his head and his heart skipped a beat. He had already felt weaker than her, submissive. Now, as her glorious legs closed around him, he felt powerless. He could literally feel her strength there, and knew that even if he had wanted to escape it was now impossible. Somehow, that utter loss of control made everything more intense, made every feeling sharper.

He lifted a finger...although that wasn't what he wanted inside her, but who was he to argue when she had him trapped? And pressed it against his Mistress's pussy. Hesitantly at first, then more forcefully, he pushed it inside of her. She was so warm and wet and tight inside, it felt better inside her than he'd ever dreamed.

She grunted something fierce as he slid one of his thick, long fingers inside her. With his mouth on her clit and his fingers filling her she was in pure ecstasy. There was something about having the prince, on his knees servicing her, that made this all the more special. The fact that he reveled in pleasing her was secondary; it was nice, made her job easier but was the commanding him that was sending her over the edge.

She was sitting up now, her thighs still resting on his shoulders, twitching as he probed her sensitive slit. She grabbed onto a chunk of hair, partially to direct him and partially for an outlet for the sensations rushing through her body at the moment. "More!" she demanded with a deep throaty growl, clenching him in a fit of passion. She bucked her hips against his face, against his fingers, the pleasure growing beyond her control. She was right on the verge of climax as she placed both hands on his head, tangling with his hair.

She was loud enough now there was a risk of guests hearing them, even over the sounds of the party. Not that it should be so surprising to them, this was expected after all, for the prince to lose his virginity on this day, as hundred of princes had before him. What was unexpected, however, was that the prince might provide his partner with an orgasm during his very first time. The point that he would even want to, that he would even care enough to consider his partners desires was unusual enough. Most men of his age were far too selfish to concern themselves with the mythical female orgasm. And the few that weren't too selfish were never skilled enough to produce the desired effect. Not before their own lust drove them impatient. For the prince to be able to drive a woman to such a powerful climax, on his first night, was extraordinary. No one had to know that it was at her command. No one had to know how much she was helping the situation, only that she screamed "Caleb!" as the top of her lungs.

Then she melted on the bed, the pillowy breasts heaving rapidly as she regained her composure. Her whole body was relaxed, loose while her gushing cunt was spread open wide. "Come now, I think you have earned your prize," She invited with a contented grin on her face. There was more work to do, but she was feeling too giddy to focus now.

It took a while for her cries to penetrate the throbbing in his ears. It was like his heart was pounding out of his chest, an eternal drumbeat in synch with the movement of her hips. He poured himself into pleasing her, so focused on the beat and on her body he didn't hear her moans until they were loud enough to be heard at the party.

When he did hear them, realization washed over him. They had to be able to hear them; of course, everyone would pretend they heard nothing. But moans and cries on the 17th birthday would satisfy a lot of the gossipers, or at least give them a new topic. Namely, who's voice was it? Everyone would probably assume some palace girl, but just wait until the other young men in the palace learned who he was with! He'd be the envy of half the kingdom!

Unless she wouldn't want anyone knowing, which...

"More!"

Her command was like a thunderbolt through his body, and he responded immediately. He fought to please her harder and fast, to force his tongue deeper inside of her. The salty-sweet taste of her filled his mind, and he strained the muscles of his neck and back to push himself inside her, to twist to please her clit and then find his way back deep inside. When she came, bucking into his face, it was like being hit by a tidal wave of fire. His body was literally burning for her. And hearing his name screamed by her, in such desperate pleasure, made him feel like a god had come and given him his fondest wish.

He fell back as she collapsed into the bed. He hadn't gotten a good breath of air in a while, he hadn't even realized, so he knelt there gasping. As she offered him reward he stood, and was momentarily trasnfixed by the view. Her body spread out on the bed, glistening with sweat, the corset and skirts hugging her, soft pillowey breasts so inviting...

"Sh-should I undress?" he said, flushing again at the question. He tugged at the collar of his silk shirt. "I-I didn't want to without permission, Mistress."

She sat up on her elbows, cocking an eyebrow at him. She just offered to let him fuck her brains out and he was sill asking questions? She supposed she couldn't blame him too much, his dependence on her was yielded some nice rewards. Through her guidance he managed to deliver her a powerful orgasm. She would only have to teach him once before he would know how to please her.

She Sat up now, beckoning him with her finger. Once he was in arms length of her, she tugged on his pants, bringing him right up to her. She nearly tore of his panted pulling them down, revealing his hard manhood to her. Oh, how she was looking forward to riding that cock, but that could wait for now. It was his day, he can do the work. She yanked his shirt over his head, her free hand feeling his smooth and hard chest, tracing the well defined muscles there. Yes he had grown into quite the delicious young man, and molding him into her perfect lover was going to be a most enjoyable pursuit.

She pulled him into another deep kiss, tasting herself on his lips. Falling back onto the bed, she pulled him down on top of her, not breaking off the kiss for a second. She found she tasted quite good, no wonder he was so hungry to eat her up. She feeling his strong chest pressed down on her soft one, his hips lining up with hers, his thick member graving her sodden womanhood. She wanted it inside her already, squirming her hips to grant him access. Her thighs were brushing against his hips now, and once she felt the head of his cock brushing against her swollen pussy lips she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him into her with one single powerful motion. She moaned into their kiss as his cock split open her throbbing cunt, filling her out. It was amazing, and she was ready to lay claim to this cock. and she knew how to do so.

As she yanked him forwards and pulled his pants down, he experienced a brief moment of panic. She was so much more experienced, what if she thought his cock was-

Not a problem. She continued to tear off his clothes before dragging him into a kiss and tumbling to the bed.Her breasts pressed against his chest, so soft and warm, their naked bodies pressed together. He'd thought he understood what it would be like, but nothing had prepared him for the feeling of it, the sensation of skin against skin. One hand instinctively gasped her hip, the other tangled in her hair, both desperate to pull her closer, to feel his skin against hers.

To plunge his cock inside of her. Every inch of him ached for that, burned for that. He never did figure out whether she pulled him in, he thrust, or both. Suddenly she was inside of her, her slick hot walls clinging to him, and nothing in the universe mattered but her. The hand on her hip go out of the way, clutching at her breast, as instinct took over and he began to thrust his hips. He pounded deep inside of her, his lust-crazed pace hard and fast and all he could think about was the feel of her.

"Do you like this?" she asked in somewhat a demanding tone, her inflection made harsh by his deep, hard thrusts. He wasted no time hitting all her walls, his manhood larger the the last few she had been with.

"Does it feel good? Pounding this sopping wet pussy?" each question was punctuated by a sigh or moan, as he continued to plunge into her moist depths.

"It feel like this because of you. Because of what you did to me." She explained, whispering into his ear, nibbling on it between words. "If you want it to this good each time, you now know what you have to do." She explained, heaving breath as he hit her tender spots. It wasn't just an explanation though, it was a command. From here on out, he would know what was expected of him.

She pushed into him as he thrust into her, squeezing him tightly each time. She wasn't about to let him go until he fill her with his seed. She needed that cum, flowing into her willing womb. She wasn't about to let this fine piece of man meat go, and getting pregnant was extra insurance to hold on to him with. Of course, she hoped it wouldn't come to that.

Her voice came to him like something he was dreaming. Or possibly a vision, some loving but demanding goddess speaking to him from her throne in the heavens.

Do you like this?

"Yes Mistress," he gasped.

Does it feel good? Pounding this sopping wet pussy?

"Nnnnngghhhhhh yes Mistress!" he moaned. Her pussy was clenching him now, sucking him in deeper, squeezing at his sides. He was getting closer to cumming, he knew that, but he felt like he had to fight it as long as he possibly could. That he owed her that, somehow. Or more importantly that she just deserved his greatest effort.

If you want it this good each time, you know what you have to do

"Yes Mistress," he moaned as she rolled beneath him like a wave of flesh. "I'll worship your pussy, every time."

She hadn't said the other times would be with her, not really, but he wasn't thinking about that right now. He was thinking about her body pressed against his, about how desperately he wanted to cum, about the feel of her pussy gripping his cock, about the sweaty grinding and heaving

He moaned, losing control of his hips as he buried his cock as deep inside her as it would go.

"Mistress," he gasped. "I can't, I'm going to-"

He felt his balls clench, and for the first time Prince Caleb came inside a woman, clinging to her body as he poured his seed inside her.

She bit into his neck as he tensed, finding a vein and sucking it hard. It probably wasn't a good idea to give the young prince a hickey, but in this moment she didn't care. Everything was going her way. Everything happening exactly as she hoped it would. She had the strong urge to mark him, just as he was marking her with his seed. She continued to bite and suck on his neck, as he continued to fill her with his seed. It was a thick, powerful eruption into her being, a culmination of his many years of waiting for this. Once she was happy with the mark she left on him, she traveled up his neck to his ear, whispering sweetly "was it everything you ever wanted?"

She pulled his head down to her breast again, letting him rest against her bosom. Their legs tangled into a sweaty mess, and she held him in her arms. She knew he would fall asleep soon, and her heart beating beneath her chest would sooth him into a rhythmic slumber. Gently she ran fingers through his hair, feeling content in this moment. It far different from her own first time, out at sea, the rocking boat the scent of the men-

She pushed the memories deep down inside, clinging to the young prince for some measure of comfort. She wasn't that girl anymore, and the man in her arms didn't care about any of that. Yet still the past continued to haunt her dreams, denying her any more than a few hours rest. The sun was out already when she woke, and she saw little point in trying to get more rest. No, she saw a new oppurtunity presenting itself.

She slid out of bed carefully, cautious not to wake Caleb. No there was work to be done before she wanted him to wake up. Under her bed she found a box of toys. A nice collection of things from over the years. She pulled out some hand cuffs from within, testing their strength. Yes these would do quite nicely. She got back on the bed, and carefully moved his arms,attaching the cuffs to one wrist, sliding them around a post and then on to the other wrist. She tested it for just a moment, making sure they were secure before moving down his body. She planted a light kiss on his lip and moved down. To his neck, finding the mark she left there the night before, to his chest, catching one of his nipples between her teeth for s brief moment. She went further, tasting the sweat resting on his ab, to his hip bones and finally, reaching his flaccid cock. The commingling of her juices and his seed left a strong aroma there, one she found quite pleasing. She starting sucking him, deep and hard, beseeching the blood to flow there once more.

He didn't care as her teeth dug into his flesh. His whole universe was the climax, and the pain in his neck was merely a part of that, like ever other touch and sound and smell the two of them created while entwined. It felt like his soul was pouring into her, his very being emptying into her body, and it was like nothing he'd ever felt before. His mind swirled with the experience, and when they finally collapsed together in a tangled, sweaty heap he felt as if he were floating on a warm, fuzzy cloud. He gladly snuggled up to her, resting his head on her chest. His hand instinctively reached out and rested on her hip.

"It was unbelievable...Mistress," he said, suddenly feeling as if he should keep using that title. "It was beyond anything I ever imagined. I never even dreamed what it would be like. And I'm not sure..." he couldn't resist, he leaned forwards and planted a warm kiss on the top of her breast, "...I was different. I'm usually really...confident. And I know I wasn't about this, but I still...people don't usually tell me what to do. It felt good. Safe. I'm not sure how to say it right..."

His eyes were already fluttering closed. After a few mumbled attempts to explain himself he drifted off to sleep, curled up aganst her like a faithful pet.

He awoke in confusion and chains.

Not fear. It hadn't been happening long enough for there to be any kind of fear. But his wrists were definitely chained. He remembered where he was, so wheredid...

A sudden wave of pleasure made him arch his back and moan. The feeling of her lips around his cock struck his waking mind all at once, and he bucked his hips a little instinctively.

"Lady....I-I mean Mistress!" he gasped. "W-What's going on? I mean, I...why am I...ohh...."

His hardening cock was begin to fill her mouth as she sucked him strongly. Her tongue worked down his shaft, and swirled around his head, trying to find his particular sensitive spot. As he grew beyond a mouthful she bobbed her head up and down, taking his length quickly into her mouth and slowly sliding up it, again and again until he was stiff enough for her purposes. She left his cock slick with her saliva, knowing it would be the only lube she would have available for now.

His confused cries and soft moans excited her further. He didn't yet know what it meant to serve his mistress but he would learn. Finishing with her mouth she provided with with no answers, just a bit of cryptic advice "Give in to the pleasure you can't control." She climbed up his tight body, once more planting small wet kiss on her way up. She lingered at his nipple once more, testing his limits for painful pleasure. She took it between her teeth, tugging it and running her teeth across. She didn't push him too far yet, just gave him a taste of pain to make the pleasure all the more intense. At the same time, her pussy and ass hovered near his now engorged member, teasing it by rubbing up and down. Her soft lips brushing against his veins and nerves, a promise of what was to come.

Now she sat up, holding her pussy with one hand, guiding it on top of his manhood still slick with her saliva. It was incredibly tight without her own wetness, and the friction made the trip down his cock a rather intense one. She groaned low as she pushed down on top of him, until her hips finally reached his. She took a moment in this position, feeling his cock twitch within her, each pulse of blood into him was filling her tight pussy. She started slow, swiveling her hips so his cock rubbed each of her inner walls. She was begin to get wet and she this all of this was driving him crazy.

He moaned louder as her tongue went to work on his shaft. He was getting harder than he ever had before, and he would have said just a few minutes ago that he had peaked in bed with her. But now she had his cock in her mouth, tongue teasing and twirling it like and expert, and even more than that every time he tugged uselessly at the handcuffs a jolt went through his body. He kicked his legs feebly, but it felt like they weighed a million tons and barely twitched. And all the time her mouth worked ceaselessly on his cock, and the handcuffs made it impossible to move.

she could do anything she wanted to me.

The thought hit him like a thunderbolt. It carried with it a certain level of terror; the realization that he was utterly and completely helpless. Before, he could have left. There was no chance he would, but he COULD have turned and walked out of the room. Now he was trapped, and if she was giving him pleasure now...so much pleasure!...she could just as easily turn it into pain. And somehow, that thought was more erotic and exciting than any other he had ever had.

When the pain did come, it was only more of the same. Sensation, excitement.And cryptic as her advice was, he thought he might be beginning to understand it. There was nothing he could do but lie back and let it all happen...unless he received some other orders...and he realized that was delicious. Possibly because he was a prince (a fourth prince, but still a prince) and had been in control so often, possibly because there was something in his nature, but whatever it was his inability to resist was almost as wonderful as the sex with her had been before.

And then she mounted him. There was no other word for it; she leaned back, her glorious breasts swaying above him (and oh god, his inability to reach up and grab them almost hurt) then filled herself with him again, clamping onto his cock with her tight walls. His cock was throbbing inside her, and he was desperate to fuck her as he did before, but the angle was bad. She was riding him like a prized horse, and while he could buck into her as best he could, she was an experienced rider and knew exactly how to get the performance she wanted over him. He moaned helplessly as she rode him, his skin flushed and hot, his breath growing ragged.

She moved her hips rhythmically, barely lifting off him just yet. Slow, gentle movements to get the blood flowing. She took her time, letting the slow build up of passion drive him mad. He was already bucking against her, desperate for more, desperate to use his hands, but she went slow, using him as a tool for her own enjoyment. He would learn where his place was. Beneath her, serving her pleasure.

"I want you to cum again," She explained, her ass bouncing against him ever so slightly. Her juices were seeping out of her, soaking his lower body with her lust. She went harder and faster now.

"I want you to cum deep inside of me. I want all of it." She told him through gritted teeth and soft moans. She threw her head back in bliss as she found a nice rhythm to ride him. She was coming up maybe halfway now, plunge back on his each time with increasing ferocity.

"You will give me every drop, if I have to squeeze it out of you." She threatening, her hands on his chest now as her body slammed against him again and again. Her breasts shook wildly as her body moved with a powerful desire. She was clenching him now, determined to bring him to an intense release.

Back
Top Bottom