Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa mistress needed! (M or F x Futa- Non-con/Forced Crosdressing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! This is my thread for when I'm really craving a futanari mistress to dominate me and my characters! I hope that you will find a thread that satisfies your needs as well as mine! :3

Basic rules:
1) No characters under 16! Seriously, it's the site rules and there's no exceptions.
2) Do not just leave the roleplay with no warning. If you want to drop it, no biggie, just send me a message so I at least know that you are going to drop it.
3) I'm not interested in MxM or MxF, sorry.
4) I will only play submissive, sorry that's just me.
5) I need some story with my smut! Give me some delicious set up!
6) Also, detail is an absolute must.

Big turn ons for me!:
(Ones with a * don't have to be included for those who aren't comfortable with it.)

Watersports*
Crossdressing
Non-con
Swallowing Semen
Sex toys
Pegging
Enemas*

Punishment/Discipline
Public Sex*
Public Humiliation*

Sissification
Gagging/Blindfolding
Heavy/Medium/Light Bondage
Pet play

Big No's!:
Mutiliation
Vore
Scat
Vanilla sex (E.g. MxF)

Pics for ideas!
Futa on male
This is one of my favs! Perhaps a Futa dominatrix training a slave?
This is another great one. Sissification anyone?
Another Futa on male
I will love you forever if you think of a plot for this one
This is a great one
Please, please, please someone do this one with me!
Anything along the lines of these is an instant yes from me!

Futa on female!
Hot bloodsucking vampire raping another girl? Yup
Sexy as hell!
Perhaps a school setting for this one?
This one is great
Anything staring this beautiful girl!

Detailed Plots!

It all started when... (MxFuta Non-con Forced Crossdressing)
For him, it started when he allowed her to straighten his hair. It was her idea, just something she could do for a bit of fun. He didn't mean really. It was not a big deal, right?

For her, it started a bit earlier when she had perverted thoughts about guys dressing as girls then sucking her dick. They got increasingly more specific though. Soon it wasn't just any guy sucking her dick whilst in a tight slutty miniskirt, it was her boyfriend. Then the thoughts moved onto him taking her thick meat up his backside. There was only so much the thoughts and her touching herself could do however. She lusted for him, her desire was for him to be taking her cock. She wanted him to be a her. Him to be a slut for her.

So, what did she do when they were alone together in a house with no parents. (She could be his girlfriend or his sister) Why, make her fantasies come true of course. It started off simple, but she had to be subtle about it so he didn't resist completely. She spilled drinks on his shirts, then offered to let him wear a blouse for the day. When he runs out of underwear, let him borrow hers. Then, she manages to get him into a skirt and the fun truly begins.

So for this plot, I want the sister to be subtly and slowly getting him to wear more and more girlish clothing until she has enough to blackmail him. Alternatively she could get overcome with lust at a certain point and rapes him whilst he's in girls clothing, then decides she wants to keep him that way.

Bad girls stay with the animals (M x Futa or F x Futa) Non-con, bestiality, crossdressing if M x Futa.

My character is looking for some work and, with lack of better jobs in the busy city where (he/she) normally works, has to start looking further away from the city for something to do. Eventually (he/she) gets a letter through the mail and it seems like (s/he's) caught a lucky break. A great job in the countryside working with animals? Should be a great escape and a way to get away from the city life. When (he/she) arrives there, everything seems to be fine and he sets up to live and work on the farm. However, when (he/she) sits down to have dinner with the owner (YC), (He/she) starts to feel very sleepy after eating some of that food and quickly collapses.

Turns out the owner wasn't just looking for someone to work for her, but a farm girl (she doesn't care about gender, she'll just force him to crossdress) to entertain the animals and her massive cock. Now (he/she) wakes up, chained and legs spread, ready to start taking cock from the owner, who has some very strict rules and a throbbing meat pole.

For the creatures we could include, I was mainly thinking dogs and horses, perhaps foxes. However, if there is something else you want to add just tell me and I should be okay with it.

Don't upset mistress (F x Futa, can extend to M x Futa as well. Watersports, Non-con)
In a world where slavery is legal and Futanari's are common place, My character is owned by yours... but hasn't quite been trained yet. She's disobedient and, when they out on a trip to a local bar, My character embarasses yours in front of a largish crowd. Not one to be shown up by a mere slave girl, she forces mine to her knees and guides her to the ladies toilet, where she is raped in every hole by your character. That could've been it, but your character wants to go further. She's stripped. Chains are painstakingly applied and a ring gag forced between her jaws. Lipstick is used, she's made to be as appealing as possible. The end result is she's forced on her knees in front of one of the urinals, with an invitation for patrons to use her scrawled onto her naked form. Then, your character leaves. Soon, the many females and futas of the bar (some drunk) have a great new toy to play with until your character comes back once more.

If you want to include M x Futa, then the first person to walk in on the girl, whilst the bonds are still being applied, is a guy. Infuriated, the mistress grabs him and binds him as well, but not before teasing his cock and giving him a good fucking, then making him look convincing. Now he has the endure the night with my character as well.

Where would we continue from there? Not sure, but perhaps we could follow our characters as mine is trained to be an obedient pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom