Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

depraved Hunter x Hunter (fairly smut, M for domme, feline F: Neverpitou)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unstrapd

Meteorite
Hey, thanks for taking a look.

I'd actually thought I'd never do fandom RPs. I'm fine with people enjoying them, they just really aren't for me... I thought.

But while watching the new Hunter x Hunter, there was one character who kept stuck in my mind: Neferpitou.

http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Neferpitou

Either you know the series or just read the wiki page that describes her pretty well.

What I am really craving is a girl *) who would play her against my character (NC, just any guy).

Since her character is pretty much established, and I tend to keep plot to my offline writing, this is a request for a fairly smut-heavy RP, in which Neferpitou basically completely uses me (humanoid, male) for her enjoyment: a magical, catlike girl, strong tail. She can be herm/shemale, if you like.

I consider myself openminded and love to explore the darkest depths: It's pretty much no-holding-back, whatever you enjoy. I had an f-list, but it kept getting outdated, so just a hint: lots of oral, anal, fluids (cum, saliva, ...). A bit of bdsm never hurts, I love wet sounds, breast play, breast/genitals/ass worship, stretching, bulging, you name it. Watersports are fine, taking that a step further would require some discussion but is not a no-go.

The only request I have is that you do try to play a bit like her: the playful in a very deadly (or in this case, smutty) scenario, not just a "cat girl", but the honour guard, strong, selfassured, saying "nyow!" instead of "now" :)

As for text: just no one-liners. Just decent paragraphs, somewhere between 1 to 3, whatever strikes your fancy and imagination, and normal (no phone-speak) English.

It is a shot in the dark, but... anyone?

*) if you are a guy, or anything non-girl, but still really feel like playing her character in this RP, just approach me as girl/female, that's all I ask. I am somehow simpleminded enough that I kind of need the idea of female fingers typing those words to me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom