Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Babysitter Debauchery (Caleb Raines & AndNich123)

Caleb Raines

Super-Earth
Roman at thirty four was a successful electronic engineer and his wife was a lawyer, so they were both able to bring in a great deal of finances. When his wife got pregnant he was both welcoming the opportunity but also dismayed because it meant they were doing less bedroom antics. After the complications during his daughter’s birth, his wife was less capable of taking care of all his sexual needs, which left him quite often with a raging hard on that his hand had to take care of.

His wife returned to work only four months ago and at that time they hired Callie, a fifteen year old little looker that hid herself away with a mousy appearance. He was a man though, he could see that she had potential to be quite the little beauty and he began fantasizing about how tight her little cunt would be. Over the following months he had continued to watch the quiet girl, sometimes brushing against her as though on accident but when her parents agreed to her coming with him and his wife Gloria to their beach house for a couple months during the summer so that she could help them with their daughter, he had been quite pleased.

Today they spent the day at the beach, when Gloria decided to take Andrea inside so for her nap he decided to give Callie a little tour around the local town. He even stopped to pick up a few things while she was busy looking around a store. They were just getting ready to head back to the beach house when the rain which had begun to fall worsened and he rushed Callie into the car. Barely twenty feet down the road, things were getting worse still and he could barely see in front of the car, so he pulled into the motel parking lot, got out and rented a room for them with a large single bed.

With the key in hand, he carried his things inside and though they were both soaked by the time they entered the motel room, he was hard as a rock thinking of being alone with her. Putting his things down, he went into the bathroom and came back out with dry towels before he looked over the teen and with a smile told her, “Take off your wet clothes so you don’t get sick Callie. You can wrap up in a towel while your clothes dry. We’ll set ourselves up to watch some television and wait out the storm.” As he spoke, he held out a towel and walked back into the bathroom where he stripped off his own soaked clothes.

Wrapping the towel around him, he looked at the tent being pitched by his hard cock with a smirk. Thirteen inches long and nearly three inches thick, his cock ached and he was curious how the teen would react to seeing the proof of his arousal, though it wasn’t bare yet. By the end of their time together it could very well be, he would enjoy having her young cunt hug his cock while he fucked her.

Knocking on the door three times he called out, “I’m coming out.” He stepped out of the bathroom to glance at the girl, before moving to sit on the bed against the head board. “Let’s relax.”

]Callie had been working as a babysitter in town and not making much money. The work was fun, and she love it. Her father wanted her to fall into the family business. While she loved computers, she did not want to make them her life. Already at the tender age of 15, it was becoming the root of many of their fights. Discussions are where two people calmly talk about what the issues at hand are. Callie and her father were far from that. So she took the job to earn her own money, as her father had vowed he would not give her a dime until she came to work for him. Her knowlege of computers help her set up her own website advertising her services. After that, she was always booked solid, but that all changed when Gloria enlisted her services one evening.

The shy wallflower had come to the family home to babysit little Andrea. The evening went perfect. Andrea fell in love with Callie. Soon she found herself constantly booked with the family, and Gloria approached her about becoming Andrea's full time babysitter. Callie was elated and took the job without any hesitation.

Her job had taken to her many places with the family. So when Roman announced they were going on another vacation, she had her bags packed and ready to go. An island paradise was just what she needed. Of course her father hated the idea. Callie had spent the day on the beach making sand castles and collecting shells with Andrea. Gloria collected the child, and assured Callie it would okay for her to rest with her. Encouraging her to enjoy the island and all it had to offer, she nodded in agreement. She simply took Roman's offer as part of the whole package for what the island to had offer.

The town was quaint, and the shops called to her. She was a teenager after all with money in a beautiful haven. Roman was undertanding as she took her time looking for gifts for family. There was no point to it really as they would simply be placed on a shelf and forgotten. Much like she had been her entire life. Her father only paying any attention to her to place his hand on her back for photo ops for magazines and to let her know his intentions for her with his company. Her mother wasn't any better. So Callie grew up alone. No one to teach her about makeup and how girls should dress, she looked more like a tom boy most of the time. Clothes that didn't fit, nor match for that matter, with her hair pulled back. She was tiny, and mostly kept to herself. Quiet as a church mouse, but so great with children.

The storm hit catching everyone by surprise. His idea about the motel didn't strike her as odd. Roman was always looking out for her an everyone around him. Inside the room she shivered huddled up next to the window watching the onslaught of showers. His words startled her, and she watched him disappear into the bathroom. It felt odd, but she had to admit she was cold. Quickly stripping down and huddling up with the towel, she dashed under the covers as well. Wrapped up in a blanket now, she still shuddered. His voice ringing out that he was coming back, she made it a point to stare at the blank television set. Callie had never seen a man wrapped up in a towel. She was the geeky, awkward teenager that boys simply didn't talk to. The girls avoided her as well. So the fact that he was coming out in a towel put her on edge. Her eyes darted over at the bathroom door as it opened before returning forward.
"Yeah," she whispered. "I'm okay with relaxing. Maybe we should call Gloria to let her know we're stuck here. I wouldn't want her to worry."

Roman smirked seeing the young girl covered by the blankets and at her suggestion nodded, “You’re right, I should call her.” He reached over for the phone beside the bed and lifted it, the dial tone sounding before he punched in the numbers. It started to ring and then cut out entirely. After a moment he tried again, but there was no dial tone. The wind outside sounded worse and battered the motel. He was silent as he considered what this meant and then shifted, moving to get under the covers himself as he hung up the phone.

“Looks like the storm knocked down the lines, I’ll have to call her when the phones are fixed.” He took the remote and randomly turned on a channel, not really paying attention to what movie it was that showed as he glanced at the young woman. “Why don’t you move closer, Callie? Sharing body heat will help warm you faster.”

Roman made the suggestion even as he slid himself down slightly in the bed and while still semi sitting, he reached under the blanket and discreetly opened his towel, stroking his cock a couple of times. “I insist you rest against me, I promise you’ll be much warmer in no time.” He told the teen with a smile, his cock throbbing with the idea that soon it would be in her tight little cunt.

One way or the other, he thought to himself, he would get a feel of how tight her cunt was, whether she liked it or not. After all, she made good money working for him and his wife, she could begin to earn her pay in other ways with him. Considering that for vacations they paid her more than was necessary, he would take the extra out in trade with her young body.

"The ph-phones are out," she asked with a hint of panic in her voice. "I do hope Ma'am and An-Andrea are safe Sir. " She shivered hard just before his suggestion about moving closer. Feeling very uneasy, she slowly turned towards him. "I....I'm f-fine. R-really." She knew she was freezing, but the prospect of snuggling with him under the covers, while nearly naked just seemed wrong to her. Oh she knew it would only be a matter of two people keeping each other warm, but it just felt so entirely wrong to her to say yes. Her legs twitched as her body felt the deep chill that even the blanket and covers hadn't been able to warm from her. A least he turned on the television, she thought. Now it wasn't as awkward for her to be starring at it most of the time.

She drew her own body in tighter, embracing herself with the blanket. He had insisted, she thought, but she could not shake how wrong it would feel to lean close to him. Callie had never been liked by boys. So being close to one was never even a thought for her. She wasn't the kind of girl that was asked out on the weekends by the populars football players or even the nerdy genius in class. She was the nerdy, genius in class. Plus there was the fact that with her father being who he was, most people thought she was a poor, stuck up, rich girl. Nothing could be further fromt he truth. If anything, she was afraid of most people. Right now, she was terrified of Roman.

He was a kind enough boss, and so was his wife. Both were more than generous with her. Taking on her vacations was her job, true, but they paid her more than well for her services. Offering her everything she could possibly want when she worked from all the food she would want to, to entertainment at their home, to taking care of all her needs when on vacation, and of course paying her more than any babysitter should ever earn. Gloria was even kind enough to offer to take her home after they would return at night so her own mother wouldn't have to come out for her. Roman himself had done the same as well. She never had a single complanit about the two of them.

She had looked back to the the television as she was lost in her own thoughts when she turned to face him once more. "Ca....can't we turn on the....heat? I'm sure....this room....has that." Her entire body shivering, twitching at this point. "Pl-please. I'm so....co-cold."

Roman smiled at the young girl hearing the panic, "I'm sure that Gloria and little Drea are fine, they would be tucked up nicely in the beach house, it was built quite solidly, we saw to that when we had it commissioned so that it could weather storms" As the young girl shivered again but refused his offer, he hid his darker impulse to yell at her and instead watched her, before switching the station to find something else to watch.

He saw her shiver out of the corner of his eye and heard her pleading for him to turn on the heat but he had idea of other heat to force the young woman to feel. He shook his head, "The heat is already on, it's done centrally and if you listen well you can hear it going." He shifted on the bed again drawing himself closer to her and slid an arm around the girl forcing her body closer to his.

"Stop being stubborn and let me warm you Callie. Gloria would never forgive me if you came down with a cold, nor can I have you getting sick and passing it on to Andrea." He slid his other arm beneath her to force her even closer, "You won't be cold for long, just rest now. I'm not going to bite, but if I have to pin you in order for you to be taken care of, I will."

His voice held determination and certainty, but there was also a thread of something else, desire. Lust was in his gaze as he looked into her young face, his shifting had made it so that his hard cock was now fully freed from the towel and resting against the outside of her bare mid thigh. "I think we should take this time to get to know each other better, don't you?" While his right arm held her to him, his left hand slid under the towel to cup one of her breasts. "What we do here stays between us, you wouldn't want to see anyone get hurt because of you right?"

She nodded glad that Gloria and Andrea would be safe. "Th-thats good." She kept her eyes on the television clearly not watching it. Her eyes darted to the window watching the rain beat down with a fury. Outside was nothing but a blur as the wind was blowing hard. At times the rain sounded as if it would break the glass. Lightening flashed and thunder cracked. She jerked frightened by the power of the storm.

Her heart sank as he told her the heat was on. She must have gotten chilled to the bone to still be this cold. His arm pulling her closer brought her focus back to him though. "I-I'm fine. I-I'm getting warm now." She breathed in sharply as his other arm touched her, pulling her closer to him. He had mentioned Andrea, and of course she would never want to make her sick. She tried to relax in his arms, but it just felt wrong.

She looked up doing a double take at his expression. Something was different. Slowly her gaze sank down to the covers as she became aware of him erect touching her thigh. "Sir," her voice nearly cracking. "Wh-what are you....what is that?" She knew very well what it was. She gasped pushing his hand back as he reached under the towel touching her. "No Sir. What are you doing? Have you lost your mind?" She tried to slide away from him. His grasp was strong. "Let me up Sir. Please. I don't want anyone to get hurt, and we don't have to do anything here. Nothing has happened, and it doesn't have to. I don't want it to. Please. Let me get up." Again she tried to slide away, and her eyes met his. She saw it clearly now in his eyes. Lust.

Roman hadn't thought he could get harder than he already was, but the way the young girl reacted as he touched her, attempting to stop him from taking liberties made him smirk, his cock twitch in expectation and instead of releasing her as she requested, he instead pinched her young nipple between his fingers and gave a light tug as he looked at her. "No, my dear Callie, I don't think you're going to be going anywhere. You have been quite a temptation, you can feel just how hard you make me, can't you Callie?"

When she attempted to slide away from him, his arm tightened to keep her close while his hand slid to her other breast with little strain against her soft little hand. "I'm betting your cunt is extremely tight, you are a virgin aren't you? Never had a man touch you, look at you, certainly haven't felt a cock inside you." His lust filled tone matched his eyes as he watched her young face, watching each expression as he squeezed her breasts, moving between both before drawing the towel apart.

"Be a good girl and remove the covers so I can see your pussy, Callie. Then you can touch my cock, get to know what will be inside your hot little cunt soon." He chuckled, a dangerous glint in his eyes as he looked her over warning that he wasn't going to stop any time soon. "One way or the other, by the time we leave here I am going to see your naked soft body, my cock will be inside your pussy and I am going to fill you with my cum. I may even fuck your lovely ass and teach you how to suck my cock."

He wanted her to know what she could expect, was more than happy to tell her that he would possess all her holes at one time or another. His hand moved slowly but purposefully down her stomach before reaching her pussy. His hand covered her, rubbing against it, "You are going to be my special girl. You'll learn to love me fucking you."

She squealed as he tweaked her nipple. "Stop it. Let me go." Not once did Callie raise her voice. She never was one for yelling. A quite attitude and nature, she tended to blend into the background. To not be seen or heard was her way. "That's so gross. Your....thing is on my leg." She moved her legs trying to get him away from her, off her leg, something, anything. "Please move. It's so.....It's too..... I don't wanna talk about this."

Gasping, she tried to push him away still. His grip was strong though. It was like pushing away a tree. She wasn't getting anywhere, and the realization sank in slowly. His hands on her breasts was distrubing enough, but then he asked the question that made her freeze. "Wh-why are you asking me that?" His questions grew ever more personal. "Don't ask me that. Shut up. Shut your mouth." Her face red from anger and embarassment. She was stunned, and her hands quickly grabbed the towel trying to hold it up and together.

His words chilled her to the core. "No," she simply stated. "I said no. You're not doing any of those things Roman. Sir. Whatever you want me to call you. I don't care. No. I said no. Please," her voice cracked as the tears threatened. "Please....don't. Let me go. I have been so good to you and your family. Please. Don't." Her body trembled at his words.

"No," she cried out louder than anything she had thus far. Still far from a loud cry, a cry nonetheless. "Go to hell," she growled at him as her fingers, her hand pushed at him. She tried to push her body further away, but still in his grasp, she was trapped. "Don't. I said no." She kept saying it over and over as if it would somehow stop the hungry wolf that was before her. "Roman no. I'll tell your wife. I'll tell anyone that will listen. You can not do this." She reached up slapping his face as she felt his hand on her sex. "No damn it. Let me go now." She slapped him once more hard. "I'll tell."

Roman's laughter was dark and deep, the squealing sound she made was like a music that just spurred him on. His lust, his dark fantasies had been building for longer than he could remember and since she had become the image he saw when he fantasized, she was now much like an obsession. More than that, her reactions were just adding to his lusts, his need to possess her and watch her as he took everything. Her innocence, her virginity, her will, he would break them all.

"You aren't going anywhere," he felt her move and he moved so that his leg covered both of hers. "And neither am I." The more she tried to push him away the harder his grip was getting, when her hand connected with his face, not once but twice, he leaned up just a bit from her anger lighting his features. "Nice try little bitch." He drew back his hand and let it fly slapping her across the face with enough force to give her a reason to fear him.

"If you attempt to tell Gloria or anyone else anything, you will put their lives in danger, do you understand me?" With his right arm still tight around her, he forcefully ripped the blankets away from her and tossed them as far down the bed as he could before shifting to cover her body with his.

His hands reached for hers now that her body was pinned beneath him, his cock was now extremely close to her virgin cunt and he stared down at her with a smirk, "You are mine Callie. I'm going to fuck every hole, I'm going to cum in every hole. I don't care if you want it little slut, you are going to have it. If you attempt to leave my employ, if you even think of saying a damn word to anyone, I will kill my wife and child and then I will come after you."

To get his point across as he attempted to draw both her hands together in order to hold both her wrists in the grip of one of his hands he ground his hips against her, causing his cock to slide under the remaining portion of the towel. The head of his cock pressed against her cunt and he leaned in so his lips were against her ear, "You are mine," he said again, none of the warmth that girl would have been used to from him was in his tone any longer. "I could easily lock you up somewhere and claim you were lost in the sea during this trip, you would never see another person again, never see daylight. I could share you with men that would enjoy a tight cunt and pay for the right to rip your cunt."

A hand reached to her hair and he pulled it hard, forcing her neck back, "Oh yes, I'm going to enjoy being the first inside your pussy." Of course the way he had her trapped at the moment he wouldn't be able to fuck her, he'd have to spread her legs to get to the prize, right now he was enjoying her panic and pleading, her trembling soft body was ripe for the taking.

She was stunned by his slap. He actually hit her back. She didn't think he would. He was suppose to realize he was going too far. It was suppose to shock him into letting go long enough for her to be able to get away. None of this;however, was going as it was suppose to go. He even called her a little bitch. Nobody had ever called her any names like that before. It enraged her. Her face already red from his hand, she gritted her teeth. Callie was never one to let her anger take over, but she felt backed into a corner by someone she trusted. Someone she should have been safe with. Now all of that was slowly seeping away with each passing minute as he held her tight and his body pressing against her own.

"What," she questioned him with fear in her voice. "You....would....do that?" She shrieked as much as she ever did as he took her safety away with one quick movement, and the blankets were tossed aside. She didn't even have time to fully process how exposed she was now before his body was on hers.

"Roman! No! Oh God please no! You would kill your own family? You're sick. You know that?" She shook her head looking at him as the tears now streamed down her face. She knew he wasn't the type of man to make idle threats. If he said he would kill them, then she feared for their lives. More so, in fact, than the threats he had made against her. He was going to take her most precious assest, her innocense, and there was nothing she could do about it. Even if she did try to attempt anything later, Andrea and Gloria would suffer. She couldn't allow that to happen. She wouldn't.

She groaned out as he pushed himself on her further still. "Roman. Please. I....it's not too late. I won't tell. I promise. I won't quit. I promise." His voice seemed so cold, so void of the man she knew before. It was as if he wasn't the same person. This man on her now was a stranger full of raw lust wanting to rape her body and mind. She knew he was right. He could make her disappear, and not one person from her family would give it a second thought. She was at his mercy. "No," she whispered. "Please Roman no. Please just let me go." Her body jerked as she broke into sobs.

Again she cried out as he pulled her hair. Yet again something no other person had done before. Her crying make it almost impossible to make out her words. "Please. Oh God please stop." She tried to force her legs tight together. It was all she could do in her current state. "Don't do this to me. I've been nothing but good to you and your family. I don't deserve this."

Callie knew the man she thought she knew and understood was either gone or an illusion, and if she had any hope of getting out of this intact, she would have to play a game. "Roman, if you let me go, I won't run. You want me don't you? Alright, but let's do this the right way. Let me go shower, freshen up, and I'll come out here and present myself to you. You....you can show me....how to suck cock. I'll learn. I'll do it so good for you. Then you can have me. Doesn't that sound better than this? You holding me down and raping me? Come on Roman. You know you like that idea better. I can do it for you. Please. Let me up so I can go do that." Of course she had no intention of doing any of those things. She already knew there was a window in the bathroom, and she didn't care if it meant running outside naked. She simply wanted to get away from him. Still it was a dangerous game to play, but would Roman see right through her?

Roman laughed at the fear in her voice as she questioned whether he would really kill his family, "There are many things I am capable of that even Gloria doesn't know. I play the role of doting husband well, don't I? Marrying a lawyer was just a bonus to deal with certain things. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and daughter but neither can see to my needs. That's where you come in Callie. You will be my playground, your body will be mine to use as I see fit. You try anything to get away or speak out in anyway and their deaths will be on your head, their blood on your hands. I won't make it a slow death either, I'll torture Gloria and cut Andrea in little pieces."

He spoke with conviction, darkness and while Gloria was a good wife, he could easily follow through with his threat if he had to. His daughter he could kill too but he decided to plant another seed, "Or I could lock Andrea up until she is old enough and use her for my needs and you could live knowing that you condemned that little girl to being her father's fuck toy."

He was further aroused by the tears streaming down her young lovely face, he smirked when she called him sick, "Oh, you don't know the half of it yet bitch. All you are good for is tending my daughter but soon you'll be a good little cock slut too. That's all you deserve to be, no one would ever want you for anything more than their whore."

As her sobs wracked her young, tender, untouched body it caused his cock to throb further and he ground himself against her cunt. "Yes, Callie you've been good to my family but this... this will be how you'll be good to me." He listened to her babble on, trying to gain her release by saying she would give him what he wanted. He even let his gaze become one of consideration as though he might have been buying her act.

Of course, he wasn't stupid, he could tell it was an act but he could play along for a moment, give her the illusion that he might allow her a small bit of freedom. "Mmm, well maybe a few more minutes wouldn't hurt." He said this as he looked over her body, the hand in her hair gave another pain inducing yank, "Keep in mind, if I allow this that you will have ten minutes, then punishment will happen, if not to you then to my wife and daughter."

He released her hair, ran that hand that had been roughly tugging it down her body to cover her pussy, this time pressing a finger between her lips to touch her clit. "Remember, you belong to me now." Roughly his finger moved between her lips and probed her tight hole which brought forth a pleased groan when he felt how tight she was around his finger.

With quick movements, he rolled off of her, off the bed and got to his feet standing so that she would have to move past him in order to get to the bathroom. He knew full well the layout of these rooms, he had been in this very motel a few times with different playthings, so he knew the window was just large enough that a girl her size could get through. The windows in the regular room portion however she couldn't fit through. To get to the bathroom or the exit, the girl would have to pass him.

So he motioned, "Go ahead, get your shower." He too was playing a game and he decided to wait for her to nearly pass him with the intent of grabbing her and roughly slamming her on the bed. This way they would be closer to the bag of items he had picked up, and her legs would be hanging off the bed when he pinned her body.

"No," she spoke up finally with volume. "Don't you dare threaten Andrea like that you monster. I will do as you ask. Just keep your hands off her." Though her words were firm, tears still streamed down her face. He had threatend both of them, and she would never be able to live with herself if anything happened to them. She kept seeing the sweet little girl in her mind even as she starred at him.

She hated him calling her names. She had dealt with that her entire life, and it never got any easier. People would degrade others that way, and they had labeled her many things through the years. Never had she been called, or even tough of as, a bitch. Cock slut? The very thought turned her stomach.

She inhaled sharply as he pushed his body closer to her own once more. He seemed to buy her pleas with him. She wanted to yelp as he pulled her hair, but she pressed her lips together tightly. "P-punishment," her voice wavering showing every bit of the terror the words inflicted. She couldn't allow them to be hurt, but she had to try and get away from him. She could stop him from hurting them once she was free. Yeah. She could get help. Her thoughts trying to convince herself as well as rationalize her choices.

Her face contorted revealing the disgust she felt as his finger touched her most private of places. "No," she whispered. "Please. Not yet." Nearly forgetting her own plan, she was quick to add more to her protest simply to cover her own ass. "Remember our deal? I require a shower first." Containing her own moans, she did not want him to think she was enjoying this.

She breathed a quick sigh of relief as she moved from her body. Grabbing her own towel, as well as the blanket, she wrapped up tight covering her body and regaining some of her dignity. "Thank you Sir. I shall be quick and quiet. It will be like I'm not even here." She wouldn't meet his gaze. More along the lines of she couldn't really. Her eyes glued to the floor, it was as if she was waiting on him to give her the okay. She knew she had to go into the bathroom. It was the only way she could get away from him and try her escape, but she was also aware her path now stood blocked by the very man she was trying to get away from.

At first she moved slowly around the end of the bed. It was just a straight line to the door to the bathroom. Just walk. Just go. Do it. Do it now. Her mind willing her, coaching her, and then with a deep breath, she quickly took long strides towards the bathroom passing the television and nearing him as she gripped her towel and the blanket even harder.

Roman smirked, "Yes, punishment... I do have quite the love of using a whip when I'm of the mood." He informed her of this even as he watched the tears that continued to make tracks down her young, innocent face. The fear was an aphrodisiac and he could see so many different reactions in her expressive face.

That disgust was perhaps one of the best because he knew full well that in time she would welcome every thing he did to her lush little body. When he had stood, he watched her wrap herself up as if that would protect her from him. He waited, gauging when to act, and when she would have nearly been past him, his hand snaked out catching her hair and roughly using it, he spun tossed her to the bed.

He was quick to pin her with his body yet again, this time making certain her legs were on either side of him. A hand lifted to grip her chin roughly, squeezing cruelly, "Stupid bitch, did you really think I would fall for your ploy? You really are a little whore, aren't you? Thinking you could tease me and I wouldn't see through such a stupid act." His other hand reared back and flew to smack her across the face with more force than when he had formerly hit her.

Keeping his left hand on her chin, he grabbed for the bag he had purchased and reached inside, taking out a box. "I had planned to use these another day but the weather made it happen much sooner. You'll have your shower later when I decide to fuck you in the shower."

Using the free hand to open the box he had taken out, it revealed quite an enjoyable device in his mind as it was a collar with chains that led to individual locked cuffs which would keep her arms up. Using the hand on her chin he pushed her head back while moving to fasten the collar around her neck, putting the lock in place that would require a key. "Time for your lessons to begin."

The cuffs were open and ready, now he just had to get her hands in them before the rest of his enjoyment could begin. "You'll have to get used to the knowledge that you are my personal whore now, Callie."

He hit her again, knowing he may leave a mark, but as he had told her, he could make her disappear so keeping her out of sight until marks healed enough wouldn't be a problem for him. He moved to take hold of one of her hands, gripping as hard as he had to while his body kept her captive harshly. No matter how much she might try to fight him on it, he wasn't going to be finished until he had both her hands locked in the cuffs attached to the collar.

When her hands were finally bound and the collar firmly in place he looked at her with a smirk, "Now then, it's time for me to yet again unwrap my gift isn't it?" He stood looking down at her, only his lower body still against hers as he started to unwind both blanket and towel from her upper body first. It took some doing with how it was wrapped but when her breasts were bare, he pinched one of her nipples roughly. Following this action he lowered his mouth and his teeth bit the other nipple, not attempting to be gentle in any manner, biting just hard enough that if he hadn't stopped he would have broken skin.

She screamed as she found herself thrust towards the bed. It was certainly unexpected, and yet she knew she should have been guarded about him doing such a thing. "Please Roman. Let me go. You said you would....let me....shower." Her eyes full of fear, and her voice as nervous as it was before. "You said you would. Please." She felt as if her pleas would fall on deaf ears.

"I wasn't teasing, I was...." His hand connected with her face once more. This time with greater force. So much so, it silenced her. She lay there breathing heavy, her face red, and waiting. He had her captured in a way she knew she wasn't moving. His body weight against her, and her legs spread underneath him. He had called her such horrible names again, and she knew she had not teased him. At least she thought she hadn't. She was begining to doubt everything now. Second guessing if maybe she did wear her clothes a little too loose. Did she do something to encouarge him?

She winced at the thought of him taking her in the shower. She hated the very thought of him touching her, taking her anywhere. HIs statement let her know of his future plans. Plans she never would have thought were even a dream for him.

She could hear him rattling around with something, but she dare not turn her head and see. Part of her wanted to know so she could prepare. The other part of her said no. She didn't want to see because of her own fear that was already building up. Groaning as he pushed her chin, she couldn't imagine what he was doing. Her words strained she begged him, "Please stop Sir. No." The unfamiliar click, and she simply knew she was locked into something. "What have you done to me? Lessons? Have you lost your mind?"

"Never, and stop calling me names!" Her voice was louder than it had been yet. Callie was testing her limits, pushing her own boundaries by yelling at him. Never before had she treated anyone like this.

The next thing she felt was a swift blow from him that literally left her reeling. She whimpered as she lay there her sounds not making any words. There was no effort to move as she was nearly knocked out by his strong slap across her face and temple. Darkness seemed to flirt with her, but she did not pass out. She could feel him working, but there was no way she could fight back.

She began to focus as he was removing her blanket and towel. "No Roman. Please. Oh please no. Somebody." She wasn't even shouting. Just pleading. Begging. Sobbing. "Stop it!" Her voice quickly becoming a scream as she kicked under him as he assaulted her nipples. "Let me go you sick....Get off me!" Her legs moving about, trying to connect with anything even though there was no use. "Get off me! I'll scream louder. I promise."

No matter what she said or how she said it, it wasn't going to stop Roman from doing what he wanted to her. She had already past the point of no return where he was concerned. Before long she would know how it felt to have his thick meat inside her, tearing her up and then she would know who she belonged to. Her fear, nervousness, it all just added to his pleasure knowing that he was the cause.

For a moment there after his final strike he thought she was going to pass out and ruin his moment, but he found himself quite pleased instead that it seemed to stun her and keep her from fighting him as he bound her wrists with the cuffs connected to that leather and chain collar.

As she struggled beneath him, her movements only caused his engorged dick to feel pleasure from the friction her movements caused and he groaned in delight. His hands worked at removing the rest of the blankets and towels now that her hands couldn't be used. Once her pussy, ripe for the taking, was bared to his gaze he looked down at her darkly. Her threat to scream had him forcing her legs wider, positioning his cock, and reaching up to cover her mouth roughly enough that her head was pushed into the mattress. "I'll give you something to scream about."

His other hand reached between them, spread her pussy lips and with one hard, deep thrust he forced his cock through the resistance of her tight cunt and groaned deep at just how snug her pussy felt around his cock as he buried himself deep inside her. "I should have thought to say, this is going to hurt you but... well now you know bitch. Threaten me one more time and I will make you disappear and record what I do to my wife and daughter."

Keeping his hand firmly over her mouth, he began fucking her hard, deep and with such ferocity that he knew he was tearing her virgin cunt apart. Though technically she wasn't a virgin anymore. "Teasing slut, this is what you deserve."

In this position he had easier access, her ass was partially off the side of the bed, his powerful legs as he partly stood held him with ease as he slammed himself in and out of the tight cunt not giving her a chance to accustom herself and certainly having done no preparation to make his intrusion easier on her. After several minutes he withdrew his hand and used both hands on her hips to hold her still as he pounded into her.

The only sound in the room came from the girl and from his body slapping against hers with each renewed thrust. "I knew you'd be tight, but fuck never thought it would feel this hot." His words were said with lust filled pants as he felt his balls tightening.

No matter what she said, he knew she had been asking for this with those doe eyes of hers, the way she had teased him and claimed she would offer herself to him. This was what she wanted and now she would get this and more.

She felt everything that had been happening coming to a head as he pressed his hands to her mouth and spoke the ominous words, "I'll give yous omething to scream about." She knew, and there was nothing she could do about it. If she had any hope in her mind about freeing herself, or convincing him to stop, it was dashed with that one sentence.

She felt something shatter deep inside as he ripped into her. Screaming into his hand as even more tears sprung to her eyes. With every thrust, every word from his mouth, she screamed even louder into his hand. Tears and spit covering him. There was no pleasure. She felt torn apart every single time his cock slammed deep inside her. Her body being torn anew as she had no time to adjust to him. She writhed beneath him trying to compensate, trying to to find a way to take everything he was giving her. It was to no avail. Those attempts all stopped when he grabbed her hips and continued his assault on her. She didn't scream. She didn't even speak. She lay there with her mouth slightly open. No sounds at all as her body jerked with each jarring movement from him. The contact from their flesh filling the room. An eerie sound only adding to the terrible act taking place.

It seemed like hours passed in what was certainly not that long. She only hoped he would find his release soon. Her own body reeling in so much pain and torment there was not even a hint of pleasure for her. No. Her pleasure would come when he finished. She wasn't even thinking about telling anyone. She simply wanted to rush away from him. Anywhere. Even if she managed to do so, she was still locked into his device. She couldn't climb out of window like that.

Her mind drifted. It was a ploy to escape the harshness of what was going on in front of her. She remembered meeting Gloria, Andrea, and finally him. They were all so happy, kind, and loving. What had happened? When did he become this monster? She gasped deeply looking at him. "Why," she whispered. "I liked you." Her gaze showed no emotion. Her body was thrust further into a wall of pain as he kept fucking her. Surges hitting her body, dull aching in her pelvis, she groaned out. "Shit. That. Hurts." Her words jagged as her breathing labored and ragged as he kept pushing into her with such force he could have thrown her further up the bed. Every muscle she had began to ache as her pussy was stretched, torn, and abused. Her eyes closed as she cried out, and her hands were balled into fists. "Stop fucking me," she screamed. "I hate you!"

Roman listened with delight to her muffled screaming and smirked as he watched her tears, listened to her muffled screams and felt her tight little pussy tearing around his cock. Now that he had finally experienced such new sensations he knew that he wouldn’t be able to stop himself from continuing to enjoy them. He’d never taken a virgin like this before and certainly not a sweet little piece of ass like this young girl currently trapped beneath his hard body.

Her writhing beneath him was only changing her position to allow him to slam himself deeper, harder into her. His cock was brutally pounding into her and when she found her voice again, he stilled with his cock deep inside her young cunt and slammed a fist into her stomach enough to more than likely cause quite a bit of pain and knock the wind from her. “Stupid cunt, don’t you know better than to antagonize the man that is going to fuck all your holes? The man that can make you a prisoner for the rest of your life?”

He decided to torment Callie, play a game with her and as he did so, he drew his cock completely from her cunt. His arms moved to lift her legs up over his shoulders and his fingers found her cunt, slipping two inside her before sliding down her crack to her ass and he smirked as he forced his fingers inside her virgin ass.

“Why?” He laughed harshly, breathing hard even as he removed his fingers from her ass and without warning positioned his cock to slam back deep into her cunt. “Because you are a slut that deserves everything I am going to give you and so fucking tight.”

“You’ll be my personal cum dump, Callie. Maybe I’ll keep you in the basement chained like an animal when the vacation is over and we go back home if you haven’t learned your place by then.” His thrusts were now slower but hard and deep, he knew that with as much as she wanted him to stop it would be torture for her that he had slowed his pace. With her legs over his shoulders it also allowed his angle to change which meant he was hitting her deeper than before. “You know you’re a dirty slut, you wanted my cock all this time. Teasing me, trying to be coy… well now you’ve got my cock and will soon feel me fuck each hole.”

Leaning down as he continued to pound her cunt, he bit her nipple again thinking that he might have to get some clamps to put on her nipples to use for training her.

He stopped? Oh my he stopped! The happiness was short lived as she was sure he had bruised her. A heavy sigh of relief as she felt him withdraw from her. Her pussy literally ached despite his cock being taken from her body. She was like a ragdoll in his arms as he lifted her up. No idea what he was doing, she didn't even look at him. Her eyes focused on the wall. His fingers were nothing compared to his massive cock. So she didn't even stir as they slipped inside her. Only when his fingers pressed into her ass did she cry out. The muscles in her legs too shakey to even try and fight him, she simply made her vocal protest of the disgusting act he was partaking of.

"I....am not....a slut." It wasn't even clear if he heard her as her words were so low and her voice cracking. Learned my place by then? He's going to chain me up and keep me away from the world. She closed her eyes tight. Nobody would miss her, and she knew it. He was right. He could do as he pleased with her and not one single person would miss her. She became painfully aware of his slow pace, and with her body reacting, she turned her gaze to him. The build up at the apex between her legs was becoming stronger and more agonizing. She didn't even listen to his words as she was focused on this feeling. Oh she wasn't naive enough not to know what it was. Of course she had masterbated, but this felt different somehow. It wasn't her own hand bringing the feeling foward. No. It was him. It wads out of her control. It was becoming clear her body was building towards a release. She was going to cum, and with his current pace it would be a slow build up to it, and sadly she was begining to scream for it. Perhaps that's what he wanted. Her to scream out for it, beg for it, tell him she needed it.

Instead she cried out as he bite her nipple. "Shit Roman!" Her nipples were sensitive. They always had been, and his rought treatment only made her body jerk and writhe harder next to him. "Fuck," she whispered knowing the dull ache in her clit meant she needed to cum. She wanted to cum. "Fuck." This time a bit louder as she pulled on her restraints wanting to touch herself. She wanted to rub her clit until she found her climax. It didn't matter at this point if he was there or not. Finding her release was more important. "Fuck!" Her voice rang out loud and clear. Louder than anything before, she was making it known her discomfort to some degree. Just how much Roman did not know, and he would not know just from looking at her. She gritted her teeth looking at him, and in the only way she could think of, she began to push him. "If you're gonna be a man and fuck me, then do it!" Anything to make him speed up. I have to cum, she thought. It hurts so much. My clit. I have to cum. Please just let me cum, but she would not say those words to him. No. Instead she tried to push his buttons, force him to do what she wanted him to do. It shouldn't be too hard. He's a sex driven mad man right now.

Roman was enjoying how tight the young cunt felt around him, with every slow thrust he was getting closer without letting himself cum just yet. He had told her that he was going to fuck her but he had decided he was going to teach her a lesson while he fucked her. She would learn that she belonged to him, that he would take what he wanted and maybe in time he would give a little back if she deserved it. She would have to work for it and oh was he going to enjoy making the little bitch do just that.

When the young girl spoke off, he drew a fist back and let it slam into her side, looking at her before he lifted a hand to her chin and roughly gripped while he told her, “You think you can make demands little slut?”

He slammed in deep and remained still, “I will fuck you how and when I want, you will learn it’s all about what I want, not what you want. Good behavior will be rewarded in time. But bad behavior will earn you punishments; do you want me to punish you? Do you want to be in more pain? Is that what you like slut?”

He was so turned on he knew it wouldn’t take much more for him to cum and with that thought in mind he began pounding into her hot little cunt fiercely, each thrust filled with so much force he was certain it would make it hard for her to breathe. He came with a shout, slamming deep inside and remaining still as her cunt milked him. He felt the way her body seemed to be trying to get more from him but he had no intention of allowing her to get off just yet. He remained still for several long moments before he withdrew and looked down at her used body with a smirk, the sight of his cum mixed with her blood made him fill with pride.

He got into the bag nearby and drew out another length of leather that had ankle cuffs connected, connecting them first to the ones holding her wrists before forcing her ankles into the cuffs, leaving her trussed up like a turkey with her ass up. “Now, I’m going to get something to clean up, you be a good slut and stay quiet, maybe I’ll give you a treat.”

His experience allowed him to have some knowledge that she had been extremely close to an orgasm when he came, that simply added to his ideas that she was nothing more than a teasing little slut and wanted what he was giving her. If she behaved herself he might let her cum when he was ready to give her a treat for being a good whore.

Outside the storm raged on harder, lightning and thunder in rapid succession the rain rushing down almost as though there might well be a hurricane blowing.

His fist slamming into her nearly took the breath from her lungs. He held her firm, and his words were sharp and clear. She nodded no as much as she could. There was no way she could speak as she silently tried to catch her breath.

Just as she was able to get any breath back, he forced his cock hard, fast, and deep inside her. Her mouth still gapping open from his punch, her blank expression locked to him. “No. Please. No more. No punishment.” She coughed, choking on her words it seemed. She didn’t protest him calling her slut as she wasn’t sure her body could take much more from him.

She pushed her head deep into the mattress as he fucked her with abandon now. Slapping sounds ringing in her ears, and she closed her eyes tightly, wincing in pain as he ravaged her. Her tender skin felt like it was tearing as he used her body. It felt like he was still punishing her. Maybe he was. She could feel his cum spilling into her. It made her want to scream and throw him from her. His body slide from her own, and there was no point in trying to move or get away. She was still bound, and she was used, tired, worn down physically as well as emotionally. She could feel his cum leaking from her body. Such a disgusting, nasty, blood curdling sensation.

“No,” she whimpered to him as he set about the task of further restricting her. “Please. Don’t leave me like this,” she pleaded with him as he left her sight. A treat? A treat would be for you to let me go. She turned her head towards the window. The storm was beating down hard and loud. Even if she did scream, there was no way of knowing if anyone would even hear her. Was anyone even close by?

She pulled on her restraints hard cutting into her own skin. How would she explain the marks to anyone if they asked? Her body ached from his abuse, his torture. Not just from his cock nearly ripping her apart, but he had hit her and so forth. She pulled even tighter on the restraints, gritting her teeth. “Please,” she called out to him. “Don’t leave me like this. Roman? Are you there? Hello?” Her voice was loud calling out to him. “Is anybody there? Hello? Can you help me? I’ve been….attacked.” Yanking further still, she cried out louder than before, “Hello! Can anybody hear me?” She heard him moving around, and fear set in. She had been calling out for help. What would he say? What would he do? “Roman? Please come back. I….I need to go to the bathroom. Please. Let me go….in there. I won’t run. Where would I go that you won’t find me? We’re on holiday. I’ve got nowhere to go.” She slammed her head into the bed. “Roman! Please answer me. Please.” She turned her head trying to see him. Nothing. She swallowed hard and waited.

Roman went into the bathroom and ran the water washing himself up and was readying a cloth when he heard the little slut calling out for help. It was faint of course with how the storm raged outside but it was enough to flood him with anger.

Wetting one end of a towel, he carried it into the main room with him and looked at her with a dark, cold expression as she continued to talk. He'd done quite well with trussing her up with her knees bent, parted and her ankles nearly touching her ass. It wouldn't be comfortable for her when he did it, but he could easily turn her and force her onto her knees. He'd just have to disconnect the chains from the collar so that only her wrists and ankles were connected.

It had been pleasing at first hearing her pleading for him not to leave her like that when he had first walked away from her and entered the bathroom but when she cried out for someone to help her, she had earned further punishment. Even when she began pleading to go to the bathroom, claiming she wouldn't run it hadn't changed his mind that the little bitch was going to learn the hard way she belonged to him completely now.

Without a word, he moved toward her with the wet cloth and forcing her legs apart, cleaned her up some, his movements rough over her pussy before tossing the cloth aside.

He went to his pants and took out his cell phone, using the camera app, he snapped a couple of pictures of her like this before he put it away and went back over to her, setting to work of changing the chains so her wrists were connected only to her ankles. The chains would keep tight so she wouldn't be able to straighten her legs or bring them together well. Surveying his work, Roman smirked before he spoke for the first time since leaving her to clean up, "Seems you haven't learned your place yet bitch, looks like more lessons are in order."

With that said, he forced her over onto her stomach, none too gently, which forced her to be partially on her knees with her ass up in the air begging for his attentions. Without any warning, he took hold of the towel behind her back where she couldn't see it and tightened it before letting it fly, the wet end connecting with her ass roughly. He did this several times, hard and fast, watching as her young ass reddened before he dropped the towel and forced her legs wider.

He'd never realized just how arousing it could be to give into all these darker impulses but now that he had, there were many things that he wanted to do. Already he could feel his cock almost fully erect again just from what he had been doing to her. Rummaging in the bag he drew out a couple more things, one of which he opened, lubed up and without any warning forced into the young girls ass. It was thin, not that large at all, just a butt plug really but this one had a certain special treat to it.

A turn of the wireless remote and the girl would feel the lowest setting of an electric shock, which he knew had to be painful to feel in her anus. Turning it off, he walked around the bed with the other item in hand so that he stood near her head and reached out with his free hand grabbing her hair and yanking hard enough to either force her head up or just cause more pain. How much she resisted would determine how much pain it caused her. "Now, whore, open your mouth on your own or I will turn on those shocks on a higher setting and force something else into your mouth to keep it wide before fucking your face. Understand?"

His expression chilled her blood and sent her heart racing once more. She knew she had crossed some line he had drawn that was only visible to his eyes. There was no resistance as he moved her legs apart and roughly man handled her sore pussy. She groaned in pain to no avail as he was going to carry out the task he had set at hand.

She could hear the sounds from his camera and closed her eyes tightly. The thought of a photo depicting her in this open, vulnerable, helpless state that could be viewed by anyone was heartbreaking. He worked fast, and she dared to not speak as he did so. He knew exactly what he wanted, and from the course of events thus far, nothing she could say would change his mind or even sway him in the slightest. Her eyes stopped cold from looking around as he spoke slowly focusing on him. Lessons? She simply stared at him. Not liking the sound of that at all, she knew she was at his mercy. “I’m sorry Roman. I was afraid you were gone.” There was truth to what she told him, but she knew it wouldn’t matter. Still she had to tell him. For some unknown reason, even to her, she felt the need to tell him.

She couldn’t help but scream as he flipped her body with not even a hint of being gentle. Her face now buried in the bed, she was contorted into a position that not only she never been in, but one that was far from comfortable. Feeling her ass exposed, she never would have even tried to guess what he was going to do. As the wet towel connected with her tender flesh, she cried out. He was spanking her and with a wet towels no less. The pain, the sting, it all radiated every single time the towel made contact with her ass. “Oh please Roman! I’m so sorry! I won’t do it again! I promise!” Her words, begging and pleading, she knew would fall on deaf ears, but it was impossible to not try at this point. She wiggled her feet as he kept punishing her. This lesson he wanted her to learn was one she would remember, His point, his goal had been accomplished.

There was no relief as his punishment concluded though as she heard him looking through the bag. The bag of horrors as it had come to be known in her mind. A low groan from somewhere deep inside her filled the room as the butt plug filled her ass. Her once virgin ass now so violated wrapped around it, almost pulling it in deeper, holding it in place. Her cheeks reddened as she buried her face. She quickly looked up yelping at the shock though. Her eyes wide in fear. She looked into his eyes as he had grabbed her hair forcing her head giving her little choice. There was no hesitation from her as she opened her mouth wide. She would do as he asked anything really, to not feel the pain of whatever he had placed inside her ass.

All that he had put her through has left her body sore and abused. Her mind was beginning to crack, and she was sure this is what he wanted. She was giving in to him, submitting to his will even with this small act of opening her mouth willing for him. It was the first step to letting him own and rule her. She was his, she thought. He would take charge and lead her having his way whenever and however he liked. Her life, as she knew it, would now be forever changed. In a sense, it wouldn’t even be her life anymore. It would be the one he allowed her to have. Callie was slipping away. Roman’s slut was appearing.

There was nothing the young girl could have done to change the course of what was to come even her claiming she thought he was gone wasn't going to save her. Her begging was quite arousing though, he was going to enjoy making her do it more often. For now though as he saw her eyes meet his and watched her open her young pretty little mouth he smirked.

Keeping his grip on her hair, the other hand he used to guide the head of his cock between her lips as he warned, "Watch your teeth, Callie." He groaned as he pushed his dick further into her waiting mouth and with deliberate movements of his hips began fucking the warm slick confines, his hand in her hair remained though eased slightly as he brought the other hand up to grip her hair as well.

"You'll learn to love my cock little slut," he told her as he watched how her mouth took in the hard dick, the way her lips were wrapped around it and enjoyed that he was still sensitive after fucking her now no longer virgin cunt.

Her submission was sweet though he knew there was a chance it was fleeting so had no intentions of letting up just yet. There was still more for her to learn and more for him to experience with her young, lush body. To think it had taken him this long, he should have taken the chance when she was alone with him in the past to bury his dick in her pussy every time he saw her bend over. Now, at last, she was his and he wasn't going to allow her to forget it.

His cock fucked her mouth a mix of brutal and fast thrusts with the head bumping the back of her throat often.

His smirk was enough to make her want to vomit, but she had to keep her composure. This time in the hotel room would not last forever. Once they were away from here, she could move on without him. He wouldn’t really hurt his wife and daughter. Would he? Still if something else came along, he couldn’t fault her for leaving a simple babysitting job. Even he was smarter than that. She would simply lie, say a better job offer has come her way, and leave them forever. Yeah. That would work.

His grip on her hair was agony. She wanted free. His hands away from her hair and her body. Never to be in the same room with him again would be nice as well. His cock was inching closer to open, waiting mouth, and there was no doubt what he wanted from her. Callie hated the very thought of it. Even his tongue in her mouth would be detestable, but here he was putting his dick in there? She closed her eyes suckling him. It wasn’t out of desire. No. It was more out of sense of self preservation. I please him, and perhaps he won’t hurt me anymore. His grip eased, but his had also rested on her head. He was fucking her mouth. After he has fucked my pussy, now he wants my mouth, she thought. Her face reddened from the humiliation of it all. She wanted to clamp down with her teeth, but Roman had already warned about that. She dare not anger him. Even though his cock was in her mouth, he was still being somewhat gentle with her. She was going to take that for what it was worth.

Learn to love your cock, she thought. Never. I hope it falls off you bastard. In her mind, she could lash out at him as much as she wanted. He couldn’t hear her thoughts after all. So she took the chance to do just that.

The gentleness she had thought was there was soon gone as he took her mouth with force nearly gagging her several times. His length filling her mouth and beckoning down her throat. A single tear rolled down her cheek as she thought now she was nothing more than a common whore. His whore. If she did not get away from Roman, she would be just that. His to use whenever he wanted and how he wanted. Again she gagged nearly losing control, but she swallowed hard against his meat. The taste was vile to her, and she could smell him. The scent of his crotch, his body, his sweat. It was filling her nose as his body meets her face. Her nose touching his skin with every thrust as his cock jabbed at her throat. She wanted to bring her hands and push him away. She wanted to run from the room. It didn’t even matter if she naked. She didn’t care. Anywhere but here, with him, would be better. Roman please stop. Let me go. I don’t want to be Roman’s babysitter. I don’t want to be Roman’s slut, but was it already too late?

Roman watched his cock move in and out of the young girls mouth, feeling the friction her lips were causing, feeling her swallow around his hard dick. At least she was behaving herself and giving him what he wanted for the moment. He was going to enjoy all that there was to come. When his balls began to tighten a sign that he was close to cumming again, he was breathing heavy, groaning his pleasure and still taking her mouth hard. He loved how helpless she was, the knowledge that even when he decided to sleep she would be there for his use come morning was perfect to him.

He would need to sleep soon, as much as he would love to keep fucking her all night he knew that to put into action his new plans he'd need to be rested. Not to mention, she would have to become acquainted with much more of her new life.

For the moment, his cock was hard and release was near. A few more thrusts of his cock in her hot little mouth and cum spilled from his dick though her throat wasn't his only target for his seed and he withdrew his cock his hand wrapping around it as he stroked the length while more of his cum covered her lips, cheeks and chin. "Swallow what's in your mouth then lick my cock slut. Do it well and you will be rewarded. I may even let you rest more comfortably before I fuck you again after I've slept."

He smirked as he looked her over, "Though I may leave what's in your tight ass there as a reminder of what I will do if you disobey me again." He enjoyed the knowledge that he had so much power over the young girl and intended to use every bit of it.

Back
Top Bottom